Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE)

+22
hottie121
rissy.mac
EBz Perradize
arie_18
her love is infinite ;)
sheszbadd.
~!shakes_wifed_up!~
SurreallPrincess100
hottie12
__eyeCandy
SweetGin1028
Miz.Skittle
○→Єmιℓιε←○
TheBee
Pleasure's wifey*peaches*
kaylee
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
LUVN_HIM_LNGTIME
heatRAE!
SexyT
golden07
aries27
26 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 14]

1Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Empty Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:30 pm

aries27

One thing about life is that you never know if it's going or if it's gone, Im sitting her trying to figure out if life is over for me or has it just began. I dont know when or how this all happened and I dont know how but I know it did only I can control it. My destiny isnt writing in stone it isnt already set Im making it each day I live and breathe. Now what will my legacy be after my life is over I cant answer that will my story be worth telling I hope so but I dont make any promises. My life story isnt average it's a story so sad most people cant get past the first page let alone the first chapter. I lived through more in 21 years then most has ever lived through in there entire life. Im living in hell each day I wake up so I know Im destined to go to heavan. Even through my journey to heavan seems like hard and stressful I kno I just gotta keep goin I gotta keep moving. Im starting my future but not without airing out my past and releasing the pain.

Chapter One "Closed Legs Dont Get Fed"
"Niya where my money at?" Daddy said when I hoped in the back seat of his all black Range Rover. I pulled a rolled out wad out of my purse and handed it to him. I just left the Hilton hotel with one of my clients name Eric he was rich and white, and he had a wife. That didnt stop him from coming to see me atleast twice a month and he didnt mind taking me out to diner and giving me gifts. Tonight he gave me a Tiffany's diamond neckalce that had a heart locket on it.

"Daddy anymore jobs tonight?" I said
"Nah you good unless you wanna work at the club tonight" he said looking up at me then starring at my necklace. "Where you get that necklace from?" he said grabbing it and starring at it.
"Eric gave it to me Daddy. Please let me keep it?" I said begging him becuase usually when a client gave me a gift I wasnt allowed to keep them.
"It's sexy on ya neck." he said shaking his head. Then he looked at me, but it wasnt how he usually looked at me, it was a soft look none like I have ever saw before. Daddy real name was Cash he had dreds that hung down past his shoulder which he made sure that he kept clean. His skin was a sexy chocalate standing at six foot three made him look like a Hersey's bar. He always wore his jeans low and stayed strapped with a grill in his mouth. He was one of the biggest drug dealers of New Jersey and he had two strip clubs and a bus load of hoes working the strip for him. "Niya you hear me fuckin talkin to you?" he siad snapping his finger in my face.
"Yes Daddy" I said snapping back into reality.
"Did you hear me fucking talking to your hard headed ass?" he said placing the money in the arm rest between us.
"No Daddy what did you say?" I said becoming annoyed.
"Who the hell you jumping off the tongue with?" he said snatching my arm. I looked up and became frantic hoping he wouldnt slap me.
"Im sorry Daddy Ima lil cranky cuz Im tired?" I said trying to calm down. He released my arm and begun to straighten himself up.
"Yea you betta be fuckin sorry cuz next time Ima slap the shit out of you" he said pointing his finger in my face.
"Yes Daddy" I said shaking my head up and down like an obedient dog. I turned my face and begun to bounce my head up and down to the song that was blasting through the speakers. "Daddy what is this song called" I said turning to face him.
"I dont know it's by Trey Songz through" he said liting a blunt and shrugging his shoulders.
"I love this song, but I never hear it except when Im in the car."
"I know it is hot yo" he said inhaling.
"I wish I could listen to this song all the time" I said as it started to go off and I began to humm the beat.
"Yo can I get some fucking silence?" Daddy said as he tilted his head back. "You know what remind me to buy ya ass an ipod tomorrow." he barked outloud.
"Thank you Daddy" I said leaning in to kiss him on his cheek, he raised his head then turned around and before I could stop I was kissing him on his lips. I hesitated and then begun to slip my tongue into his mouth. I couldnt believe Daddy was kissing me he never usually kissed me it was a strict rule to never kiss his hoes on the mouth, but it felt different. It didnt feel like when I was kissing one of my clients and I felt numb. This kiss felt wierd and sincere it felt so good I let out a small moan and then he pulled away and cleared his throat. I set back and looked in the rearview mirror at Pablo who was smiling and shaking his head. Pablo was six eight he was Daddy's best friend and body guard. I turned to the side and began smiling like lil kid at the candy store, even through Daddy was my pimp I still had this crush on him that I couldnt explain. We rode in silence until we go to the house which was more like a mansion. Daddy live with five of his hoes and we two strippers. I walked in behind Daddy and took off my heels then went to straight the couch and laid down.
"Yo I came here to get somethin then we headin to the club and shit." he said walking away. I secretly sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes hoping he didnt hear me. Daddy only hit me once or twice in my lifetime but he always threatened me and I knew he would do it if he ever had to. I gathered up my shoes and placed them back on strapping th four foot heel which was hurting my feet, but I didnt wanna complain.
"You ready Daddy? I said when I heard him coming down the steps.
"Yea come on" he said looking down at his phone. I followed behind him to the car and hopped in the seat behind Pablo as Daddy set beside me. I glance over at him becuase he changed his shirt to a white Coogi shirt. He was wearing True Religion jeans and had on his favorite diamond ring on his pinky which looked like to ice cubes sitting on his finger with his bracelet to match. He wore a necklace that was iced out with a pendant with his name with diamonds all through it. I smiled at him he raised his eyebrow then shook his head. He had his dreads pulled back into a rubberband.
"Daddy do I have to dance tonight?" I said in a sofy baby girl voice becuase I really didnt want to.
"Why?" he said looking over at me.
"Cuz Im tired and I been working all day baby in these heels and my feet hurt really bad."
"So Ive been fucking working all day in my fucking Timbs all day you think my ass aint tired I had to deal with you hoes all day." he said to me laughing I turned around sad cuz I knew I was gonna have to dance tonight.
"You really tired?" he said breaking the silence between us as we rode through traffic.
"Yea Daddy"
"Come here" he said grabbing my shoulder and then pulled my head ontop of his lap. He begun talking on the phone and rubbing my back on the ride there. "Man what you mean Sasha aint fucking there her ass know show was on the fucking pole tonight." he said sucking his teeth as whoever was on the phone talked. Sasha was another one of Daddy's tricks that worked at the strip club. She was real pretty she stood five foot two with long black hair that went down her back she had real thich thigs and a big ass her breast were small but the ass and smile made up for them. We were mad cool, but she was real sneaky with Daddy and he hated that shit. Tonight she went on a date with some dude from New York she told me that she was gonna be back before she had to work at the club. "Yo call that bitch one more time and asked the other ones if they saw her then call me the fuck back." he siad slamming the phone shut and sighing. "These hoes gonna be the death of me Pablo." Daddy said rubbing my back. I acted like I was sleep so he wouldnt say anything to me. "Yo" he siad talking to me. I didnt respond just acted like I was sleep. "Niya" he yelled pulling my jacket. I groaned and then wiped my face. "Get ya ass up, where the hell Sasha at?" he said nudging me off his lap.
"I dont know Daddy when she left this morning she said she was goin to visit her mom and sister you know her mom been sick lately." I siad trying my best to lie to him so I turned my face from him.
"Niya dont fucking lie to me" he yelled. "If I find out that you lying to me we gonna have a problem"
"Im not thats what she told me this morning before she left" I said shrugging my shoulders.
"Dont fuck with me Niya" he siad as we pulled up to the club. We all got out and went through the back entrance going straight to his office. He had one cherry wood desk and a lether back chair the room was painted black and red and had a black couch on the side wall with a wall filled with televisions so he could watch everything that was going on in the club. Once he turned on the televisions all the screens came to life and begun showing what was happening in all the croners of the club. Pablo stepped out the door where he would guard Daddy's office.
"Daddy you want me to go on for Sasha" I said sitting on the black chair.
"Nah didnt you just tell me that your feet hurt" he said leaning back in his chair.
"Yea, but I dont want you to miss out on any money and I dont want Sasha to get into any trouble."
"Pour me a drink and come here" he said taking out a black n mild. I stood up and walked over to a small table that had two cups, a ice bucket, and bottle of Patron platnium. I poured him a cup with ice and lemonade just like he liked it and carried it over to his desk. "Yo bring ya ass over here on my fuckin lap." he demanded as he drowned half of his drink. I walked around his desk and set on his lap.
"Yo this what I want you to do, go collect the money off the floor then get Pablo to drive you home and take a bath aight Ima be ther in a lil bit aight." he he said rubbing my back. I looked over at the wall clock and it said two thirty, and I knew the club would be closing in about an hour or so.
"Okay" I said confused he was being so nice to me he usually just ignored me most of the time. I went to get up and he pulled me back down and starred in my eyes.
"Yo you mines tonight" he told me which drove me crazy. Daddy usually slept with one of his hoes every night, but he never really slept with me he kept a steady rotation and usually never switched up. I only slept with Daddy once and it was the time he took my virginity. Other then that he only slept with the other girls and left me alone.
"Really???" I said raising my eyebrow.
"You can fuckin hear cant you?" he said looking me up and down. He pulled off my jackey and rubbed my back softly. "Sit ya ass on the desk" he siad leaning back. I set in front of him and set directly ontop of desk. He picked up my foot and took off my heel and begun gently rubbing it up and down. I slightly threw my head back and begun to gently moan.
"That tickles" I said giggling softly.
"You like it?" He said picking up my other foot and gently massaging it. I shook my head yes when he leaned in and kissed one of my thighs and rubbed it. Today I was wearing a white button up shirt with shorts to match becuase Eric wanted to take me to the beach. He begun to rub my thighs up and down until he stood up drinking the rest of his drink and then stood between my thighs. My hair was in a messy pony tail at the top of my head. "Take this out I like your hair when it's down" he said pulling my ponytail out. He leaned in and kissed me gently on my lips then pulled back and licked his lips. He planted another soft kiss on my chin then cheek then ear then neck each one lasting longer then the one before. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me we starred in each others eyes with such intensity that I lost breathe when I leaned in to give him he gently pulled back and placed his hands on my hips. He kissed me gently then forcefully stuffed his tongue in my mouth and gripped the back of my neck. I placed my hands on the side of his neck and the side of his face. I wrapped my legs around him as he reached his hands up my shirt and begun squeezing my breast. I leaned back and started unbuttoning my shirt for him. He waited in anticipation as I unbuttoned my shirt and begun to become impatient as my hands begun to shake making it hard for me to unbutton each button.
"Cash" Pablo said stepping inside the room interrupting us. He cleared his throat "Sasha just stepped in, you want me to send her in?"
"Hold on a min" he barked and then Pablo left closing the door behind him. I sighed hard as he begun shaking his head and adjusted his bulge. "Go get the money and leave aight" he said whispering against my ear.
"Okay Daddy you want me to wait up for you?" I asked as I buttone my shirt back up.
"Yea" he said shaking his head up and down and licking his lips. I stood up and begun walking away when I hear a loud slap then my butt begun to sting. "And hurry that ass up" I begun to smile super hard and walked out the door bumping into the Pablo.

Last edited by aries27 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:15 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

This is interesting
Daddy is str8 pimpin' aint he
well lets see what is going to go down
with him and o girl

Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) 361114

and by the way I'm Janae

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

3Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:07 am

SexyT

SexyT

this is good!!
I get the felling Niya wants more from Daddy...
Add Soon!!!
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) 361114 Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) 361114
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) 842373 Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) 842373 Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) 842373

4Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:44 pm

aries27

Cash (Chapter 2)

I watched Niya walk towards the door with a little sexy switch I knew she was doing that shit on purpose to tease me, but I liked that shit. I smiled to myself when I though about Niya she was fucking perfect for me and I couldnt explain it sometimes I just wanted to take her somewhere and make her my wife and mother of my children. She would be a great wife she didnt act like all my other hoes who got money on the mind she really cared for me not matter how much shit a nigga did to her and I liked that shit. I smirked to myself thinking about how good it felt when her body was against mines and how I loved to kiss her even through I hated kissing my hoes on the mouth if they did a job I hated knowing that a nigga had tongue where mines was suppose to be.

"Fuck" I screamed when I picked up my cup and it was empty. I shook my head and walked towards the table and begun to pour myself a cup of Patron before I saw Sasha. After I poured my cup I knocked on the door letting Pablo know he could send Sasha ass in. She walked in looking real sexy, but that didnt distract me from the real reason I wanted her here. I sipped on my drink some and then I placed it down and crossed my arms and begun playing with one of my dreads. "Where the fuck was you?"
"I went to go see my fam daddy you know that" She said a little scared in a very light tone.
"What you say my bad I wanst listening speak a little louder." I said looking at her burning a whole through her head with my eyes.
"I went to go see my mom and my sister." She said a little this time a little more nervouse.
"Come here and say it again I didnt hear you" I said pointing to her and signaling her. She walked closer to me where she was standing infront of me and had her arms at her side.
"I said" she said this time a lil bit louder then before.
"I heard what the fuck you said" I said gripping a fist full of her hair. Her eyes opened so wide thtat i thought they were goin to pop out. "Im not deaf you stupid bitch" I siad through my teeth. "I wanted to give ya lieing ass a chance to tell me the truth but since you wanna--"
"Daddy Im not lying you can call my sister and she can tell you I was with her and I just lost track of time" she said pleading with me.
"What the fuck I wanna call your sister for bitch unless she wanna be my hoe. But yuo might wanna call her cuz from the looks of things I might be losing me a hoe tonight" I said gripping her hair even tighter then realeasing her. "Go sit yor ass on the couch" I said practicully throwing her across the room on to the couch. I took a sip of my drink and removed my ring, its not that I didnt wanna hurt the bitch I just didnt want her getting blood on my ring again and then I gotta pay for that shit to get cleaned. I slowly walked over to her and gripped her face so tight that I dugged my nails into her face cuaseing her to bcome fearful.
"Daddy Im sorry it wont happen again" She began to plea with me it was something in her eyes I never saw before and it made me scared. Damn I saw Niya ass this broad was driving me crazy I shook the feeling off and got back to business.
"I know this shit wont happen again." I said laughing. I looked in her big hazels eyes and I could see the oranges and caramels, I thought it was funny to look at a person when they were scared you could see them clearly and read there mind. My dick begun to rise a little when I heard her whimper a bit and I started to smile. "Whats wrong" I said releasing my grip from her face.
"Nuttin Im sorry Daddy I just lost track of time with my mom and shit. I promise you it wont happen again" she sad pleading with me while I set down. I had to give it to this girl she would of had me if I was some soft ass bitch ass nigga but Im not so tough luck on her part. I begun gently rubbing her head and massaging her head.
"Its aight you aint gotta open your mouth to tell me that" I said moving a lil closer to her.
"Thank you Daddy" she said turning around and smiling at me. She stood up and begun to walk away when I snatched her arm and pulled her to her knees.
"I said you aint gotta use ya mouth to talk I aint say you aint have to use ya mouth get to fuckin work." I said pushing her head towards my dick.
"But Daddy" she said whinning, I started gettin impatient and slapped the shit out of her sending her back on her back. I stood up and grabbed her head as I unzipped my pants and forced her lips around my dick. I started to jam my dick in her mouth, but the bitch wouldnt relax so I can get the whole thing in there. I pulled my dick out and begun bently rub her throat like a dog so she could relax a bit she giggled and then I jammed my dick down her throat. This time my whole dick went in her mouth I swear I could feel my dick playing with her tounsils. I became more rough and she started gagging a little and that sound turned me on I pumped harder and harder in her mouth fucking her throat like it was her pussy. I became ready to nut and I jamed my dick as far in her mouth as I could and then I nutted spuirting my juices down her throat. I hated nutting in a girl mouth I thought that shit was disgusting, but I had to do it when I was giving a bitch discipline. I stepped away from her and slobber begun dripping off my dick while she started to cough like she was dying. I walked away from her and wiped my dick off while she set in the middle of the floor trying to catch her breathe. I zipped my zipper back up when Pablo knocked on the door.
"Yo I think some shit about to pop off."
"With who" I said ready to grab my burner.
"Asia and Niya" he said looking over at Sasha for a split second I always knew he had a thing for her and shit I didnt care to much cuz my nigga deserve better then that.
"Oh that shit aint important we can watch that on the monitors" I said shrugging my shoulders. It was always beef and drama between my hoes they were females fighting for one nigga attention hate, jealousy, and envy was a sure thing between them.
"Yo what the fuck you still sitting there for" I said towards Sasha when I turned around. She stood up and wiped off her shirt and fixed her hair waiting for me to dismiss her. I looked at her and giggled a bit when I seen she had an attitude cuz I made her swallow. "Fix ya fucking attitude and get out on the floor" I said leaning against my desk. She looked down and sighed a little before she went to walk out. "Come give Daddy a kiss". She walked over to me and gently placed her lips on my neck. Then walked away before she walked out the door Pablo stopped her and handed her a napkin. She grabbed it and smiled before closing the door.
"What you want me to do Boss?" He said folding his hands infront of him.
"I want you to stop thinking about these hoes and get you a real women." i said pouring me another cup of lemonade and mixing it with red bull my legs was shaky ass shit.
"I was talking about the situation in the club" he said laughing I looked over at the monitors and I saw Asia in the dressing room talking shit about something and then I looked for Niya. I spotted her walking out the bathroom wiping her face. I knew she was crying and for some reason I just wanted to go to her and comfort her.
"I should say the same to you" Pablo said taking me out of deep thought.
"What you talkin about fuck these hoes." I said laughing.
"Umm seems to me one of these hoes got you having a soft spot." he said laughing a little.
"Who?"
"Ms.Niya"
"Nah she just a real nice girl." I said shrugging my shoulders.
"Um hum I see the way you act when your around her." he said lauging.
"Man wateva she cool people I mean if she wasnt a hoe I would get at her." I said smiling a little as I watched her walk through the club collecting money from each girl.
"You know you want her" he said laughing.
"Nah man you cant trust these hoes, they all about they money first then dick then friends and maybe a nigga if he spendin the right type of money."
"Nah not Niya" Pablo said shaking his head. "She different you can tell that just when you speak to her."
"Damn man what you got a crush on her ass too" I said laughing
"Nah, but when yuo get ya shit right and give up this life I bet you any amount of money its gonna be you and Niya" he said pointing his finger at me.
"Nah I doubt that she aint gonna wanna wait for me" I said sipping my drink.
"She will she the most loyal hoe you got on the strip she ride or die for Daddy"
"Yea I know man Im starting to really feel this chick man" I said shaking my head as I watched her walk around the tables and men try to get at her.
"Yea I know" Pablo said taking a seat on a chair facing my desk and spinning around to watch the monitors with me.
"Damn this bitch got me trippin" I said smiling and shaking my head. As I watched her for a min I heard a knock on the door. I looked at Pablo who got up and looked through the peep hole he opened the door and in walked my nigga Sauce.
"What up nigga?" he siad giving Pablo a nod and giving me a handshake. Sauce was a nigga I grew up with from Trenton and my right hand nigga, but lately this nigga been trippin and shit becoming real sloppy and it was starting to piss me off.
"Yo man what you do?" I siad already knowing the answer. On my way to pick up Niya from the Hiltons I got a call from one of my other hoes telling me he had his little crew run a train on her, but he didnt pay. I dont care how cool we are you dont fuck with one of my hoes unless you paying for that shit.
"Man I aitn do shit that bitch lying" he said defending himself. I shook my head this nigga was high stupid probably off some fucking pills and shit. "You know she a hoe all she want is attention."
"Yea man dont let this shit happen again" I said real serious when I saw Niya walking towards the office I wanted to let loose in his ass, but I didnt want Niya all scared and shit.
"Aight man" he said surprised I didnt yell at him for his stupid actions. I heard a light knock on the door and I knew exactly who it was. I smiled and set on the edge of my desk when she walked in carrying stacks of money. Sauce looked at her with lust and I wanted to pull my gun out and snatch him up real qucik but I kept my cool.
"Here you go Daddy" she said not making eye contact with Sauce. I loved when she did that shit she could make a nigga feel like hes the most important nigga in the world when she walked in the room. "YOu want me to count it."
"Yea" I said as she walked around my desk and threw the money on the table and begun counting. I had twelve strippers working tonight and I made them pay me five hundred a night so I knew how much was suppose to be there.
"Yo bitch go make me a drink" Sauce yelled towards Niya. She looked up and had a deadly look in her eyes before she put on a smile and stood up.
"What did you want?" she said standing at the table. Sauce starred at her ass like he was a dog and it was a bone sitting on top of it. I starred a little too Niya had ass for days.
"A cup of Henny with ice" he said smiling at me and shaking his head up and down. I shook my head and laughed a bit at his stupid ass.
"Pablo did you want something" she said turning to him. He shook his head no as he watched the monitors carefully. "Daddy did you?" she said turning her head towards me. I picked up a glass and she shook her head as Sauce phone started to ring. He stood up and opened his phone when Niya walked over to him and handed him his drink.
"Thanks" he mumbled as she walked towards me then he slapped her ass making her trip into me while I took a sip of my drink and it spilled down my shirt.
"Damn nigga" I said slamming my drink down. He laughed and walked out then Pablo smirked and followed.
"Im sorry Daddy" Niya said getting a napkin and trying to wipe off my shirt. I pushed her hand away and took off the shirt completely. "I'm soo sorry" she kept apologizing to me. I shook my head and pulled her close to me.
"Shut up" I whispered in the side of her ear. Then leaned back and smiled at her.
"Yes Daddy" she smiled at me. The smile was so innocent and pure it made my insides warm.
"Shut up" I said again placing my hands on her waist. I pulled her closer to me and leaned down and kissed her. I could feel her melting in my arms and becoming weak in the knees. I pulled away from her and stood up straight. She got on her tippy toes to try and reach my lips but couldnt reach.
"Daddy" She said softly against my chest. "Please" she pouted turning me on.I went to lean in when a knock came on the door she jumped back and turned her face.
"Come in" I said as Niya walked around my desk. Asia came walking in with as much attitude as she could.
"Daddy" she said standing in a pose like a model. Asia was a small 5'5 girl with a killer frame and bad curve she was have black have Japense and her hair dropped down to her calves and her eyes sligtly slanted. She was wearing black suede boots that went mid thig and nelegee and a thong my dick begun to slightly rise when she came in.
"What" I barked mad this bitch was interrupting me.
"It's my night and I missed you" she said walking over to me and giving Niya a smirk. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my neck softly. "What the fuck is she doin here?" she said with an attitude that turned me off.
"I work here" Niya snapped back. I held a finger up between them so nothing wlse would be said I didnt have time to listen to them argue.
"What sup" I siad looking at Asia.
"Its my night and I coudlnt wait" she said smiling. I thought to myself fuck as I looked back at Niya who looked sad.
"Nah not tonight." I said shaking my head.
"What you mean?" she said snapping
"Bitch dont fucking question me" I yelled at her.
"But Daddy its my night." she said in a whinny voice that pissed me off.
"Shut the fuck up" I yelled picking up my cup which was empty. "Shit" I yelled again.
"Im not spendin the night with you so suck that shit up and stop whinning." I said looking back at Niya who was watching everything.
"Yes Daddy" she said with an attitude then walked away and slammed the door. I looked back at Niya was still conting the money and neatly stacking it.
"You want me to fix you another drink Daddy" she said standing up. I walked around the desk and set down then pulled her on top of me.
"Nah finish counting my money" I said leaning back and opening my desk where there was a Cuban Cigar. When I was younger my dad use to always smoke these and when I turned twelve he gave me my first one and taught me how to smoke it ever since then Ive been hooked. I pulled out a bottle of scotch and a sctoch cup and poured me a little I was feeling real good with Niya on my lap and money on the desk. I begun to rub her back up and down lightly as she counted the money. She turned towards me and smiled.
"Daddy" she said softly like a child.
"Huh?" I said looking at her.
"Why do you smoke those?"
"Cuz they taste good you wanna taste?" I siad passing it to her.
"I dont smoke" she said smiling.
"Just try it" i said passing it to her. She grabbed it and tried to inhale and started coughing. "Nah baby you cant smoke it like that you gotta puff like this" I said taking it fromm her and puffing on it. She grabbed it from me and did it this time she coughed a bit an then did it again.
"It has a wierd taste to it baby" she said exhaling the smoke. "I like it" she said smiling and shrugging her shoulders.
"Aight now drink some scotch." I said passing her the cup she took a sip and scrunched her face up.
"Its strong Daddy" she said shaking her head.
"Yea I know" I said smiling and snatching the cigar from her mouth even through she looked sexy to me holding it. I leaned in and kissed her on the forehead then she smiled and started counting the money again. I put the cigar in the ashtray and she picked it up and took a couple of puffs. Shew finished counting and neatly stacked the money to the side wrapping rubberbands around it.
"Yo Boss we got a problem" Pablo said walking in the door. I looked up at the monitors and seen a couple niggas with guns pointed at the bar tenders.
"Aye yo take her get her home ASAP" I said pushing her at Pablo.
"Daddy whats goin on?" she said becoming frantic.
"Nuttin follow Pablo Ima see you later" I said kissing her on the forehead. I grabbed my .40 caliber and went to the front of the club. I had a team of niggas on the floor ready to attack at any given moment. I stood up and gave the signal and before anything else happened a ring of bullets were let out. Everyone started to scramble and Pablo ran behind me.
"What you want me to do Boss?" One of my lil niggas said walking up to me.
"Yo go get all of my hoes and get them to the crib safely." I said walking around the croner where two niggas dressed in all black was laying on the dance floor. I waited until the club cleared out until I did anything.
"Who are these niggas?" I said to Sauce who was drinking a cup of vodka with two pills floating at the bottom.
"I dont know, one of them got away and these two already dead."
"Aight clean the mess up" I said heading back to my office and placing my gun back in my drawer. It took an hour and a half to clear everything up in my club and before I stepped out to head home. On my way home I thought about my life and shook my head at how funny the story was to me. WHen I walked inside my mansion a couple of my hoes was up and chilling but I didnt speak to them I walked to my master bedroom and plopped down on my bed without turning on my light.
"Long night" I heard a voice softly whisper.
"Damn I forgot about you" I said smiling when felt there hands rub my back.
"Its ok you want me to rub your back" She whispered against my ear. I smiled and shook my head while she begun rubbing my back and then she reached to the front and rubbed my chest. I turned around and saw Niya smiling at me I got under the covers and begun to doze off when I felt her moving.
"Where you goin?" I said when I felt her get up.
"To my room I thought you was sleep" she whispered.
"Nah come here" I said grabbing her and pulling her towards me. I wrapped her in my arms and started to lightly doze off.
"Baby you want me to sleep in here with you" she said surprised becuase another one of my rulse was to never let a hoe sleep in my room after I fuck them they gotta sleep in there room even through I slept in Niya room with a hundred times she never slept in mines.
"Yea" I said rubbing her body. She was wearing one of my Armani button ups and a sexy lace bra and thong suit under. I was too tired to fuck tonight and she knew it. I kissed her cheek and slightly dozed off.

Anothe day, dollar, and hoe lol......

5Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:33 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

i like this lol

i dnt know but something is attractin me to this

cash needa drop all them other hoes n him n niya needa go somewhere n maybe pablo n that other girl he like lol

uppszz add soon o n my name rachelle n this dude right here pig is piggy

lol

uppszzz

6Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:05 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Cash Cash...
My nigga Cash

Daddy got a thing for Niya
Niya is a good one, he better
keep her Smile Asia needs to go sit
her Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) 808299 somewhere

Upz...loving it

7Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:57 pm

aries27

Niya Chapter 3

I snuggled under Daddy and begun dozing off with a big smile on my face. Even through he didnt have sex with me I was ok. In the middle of the night I felt him rubbing me up and down. He set up and I felt him moving around a little and then he stood up and walked away I heard him open the patio door and I knew he was goin out to smoke. I begun dozing back off again when I noticed that he didnt come back to bed. After twenty minutes I set up and strethed a little. I looked around for Daddy, but he wasnt there I looked over at the patio and there Daddy was standing with his back faced against the door.

"Daddy why you out here adn the cold?" I said closing my shirt up. He turned around and smiled at me then shook his head.
"Im thinkin" he said shrugging his shoulders. I stepped out on the cold concrete and tip toed over to him. He turned over around and wrapped his arms around me. "Yo look how clear the sky is?" he said pointing to the sky I looked up and watched all of the stars the skys was sooo clear tonight. He begun rocking his body back and fourth and moved to the rythm with him. "What you thinkin about?" he whispered in my ear. I shrugged my shoulders and turned my face.
"My mom" I said becoming a little sad. "I know shes up there and I cant wait to meet her."
"I feel you" he said shaking his head.
"What you think about when you see thesse stars Daddy?" I said turning around.
"Nuttin just life and shit" he said letting me go and shrugging his shoulders. I spinned around and looked up at him. "damn ya dipples are deep ass hell" he said laughing I smiled so hard and my dimples shoed so much. I turned my head and he begun to kiss my dimple.
"Daddy that tickles" I said skirming in his arms. He held me tighter and leaned down and kissed me. I started kissing him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He stepped away from me and walked over to the patio chair and set down.
"Come here" he said leaning back. I dropped my button up and walked over to him each step became sexy I crawled ontop of him and he wrapped my legs around him. I unclipped my bra and let it fall and he threw it to the side and began to plant light kisses on my chest. he pulled one of my D-cup breadt into his mouth and gently bit it I giggled a little and he looked up at me. He reached down adn began to rub his member up and down adn I reached up and begun doin the same thing.
"You want me to suck it Daddy" I whispered in his ear gently.
"Nah I want you to ride it" he sadi leaning back. I pulled my panties down and started to reposition myself ontop of him.
"Wait you want me to go get a condom?" I before I slide onto him. He graipped my waist and pulled me down ontop of his dick. I yelped a little before I started to enjoy him I slowly rotated my hips on his dick then sped up a little. I started grinding and then befun to bounce.
"Keep it slow" he said placing his hands on my waist slowly directing my hip in a small circular motion going really slow. I felt intensity coming over me I couldnt believe I was coming so faast it usually took me a long time or it didnt happen but Daddy was making me feel some type of way. I gripped his shoulders and begun moaning while I threw my head back. "You feel Daddy in ya ribs?" he said lightly bitching my ear then my neck. He lifted my ass up gently and begun jamming his dick in me. I felt my body come to a major shock and I came all over him. He kept going in me and holding me tightly before I could finish busting my nut I felt another one coming. this feeling he was giving me was driving me crazy it was an addiction that took over I was relapsing for him and I couldnt stop.
"I love you Daddy" I said kissing him so strongly I surprised myself. My body never felt this way before it wasnt just sex I was making love for the first time in my life and I couldnt stop. "I love you" I screamed a little louder this time I looked him in his eyes and he picked me up and turned me on my back without missing a beat. Each time he stroked it felt like he touched a new spot on my body. He starred me in my eyes as if he was reading me or if he was looking into my soul.
"I love you too Aniya" he whispered gently in my ear closing his eyes as he began to speed up. I was so caught up I didnt know how to respond, he grabbed the top of my head gripped my hair tightly. I squeezed his back digging my nails into his skin while he stroked me so deeply each stroke liftling off the patio chair.
"You love Daddy?" he growled in to my ear. I shook my head yes and he stroked harder. "Say it" he growled louder, turning me on making me drip even more.
"I love you Daddy" I said louder in his ear.
"Fuck Im bout to cum" he said speeding up and going deeper. "Cum with me Niya, cream on Daddy dick" he siad placing both my hands over my head. We starred in eachother's eyes while our bodies creating one beat. It felt like our two worlds came together and created an universe.
"I can't hold it" I sadi squeezing his hands so tightly that I felt like my fingers were going to break. I exploded and it sent him into over drive nutting inside of my sending his juices inside me. He tried to quickly pull out, but he already shot inside of me leaving our liquids dripping down my thighs. He picked me up and turned me over, so that I was laying my head on his chest. We were breathing so heavy all we could hear was out breathe and our heartbeats.
"Damn" he said as he started laughing to himself. He looked down into my eyes and it felt like a connection was there between us that I never felt before it was alike a spark has been lite between us for the first time it was ignited. We set in silence just starring at each other and up at the moon for what felt like hours. "What you thinkin bout?" he said stroking my hair.
"Did you mean it?" I said playing with my knucles.
"Mean what?" he said grabbing my hand.
"What you said?" I said turning over and looking him in his face. He opened his eyes and starred at me.
"I dont know" he said closing his eyes back.
"Ohhh" I said kind of surprised but I understood.
"Did you mean it?" he said spitting.
"Yea"
"How you know you love me Niya" he asked sitting up in his chair.
"Cuz I do, I love you so much I never felt this way for anyone before." I said shaking my head.
"Do you trust me?" he asked.
"Yes"
"I love you Aniya" he spoke after two minutes of silent. "You just gotta trust me"
"I ndo trust I will do anything for you" I said trying to convince him with my words.
"How much do you trust me Niya?" he asked not believing me. "Prove it to me"
"How?" I said sitting up on my knees between his legs. He looked at me and stood up then wrapped my legs around his back. He carried me over to the railing and set me ontop of it.
"You still trust me?" he asked looking me in my eyes. I shook my head yes and he unwrapped my legs from around him. "You trust me with ya life"
"Yes Daddy" I shook my head terrified of falling. I knew he was testing me and I didnt know what he would do. He leaned me back with my back hanging over the railing. Each time he leaned me down further and further scaring the shit out of me but I kept cool. He then released me and gripped me quickly scaring me. I screamed and he laughed. I jumped down and pushed his hands away.
"I thought you trusted me" He said starring at me.
"Are you serious? You just hung me off the balcony and you believe that I dont trust. Yes I do trust but this is pathetic." I said picking up his Armani button up and placing it over my shoulders.
"Wateva you dont trust me" he said shaking his head.
"No you dont trust yourself, you believe that if I was you and you was me that you wouldnt trust yourself so you expect me not to." I said pointing before anything else came out I felt a hard sting across my face.
"Dont ever talk to me like that" He said pointing in my face. I just starred at him and held my face shocked that he actually hit me. "Did you hear me?" he siad stepping closer to me.
"I heard you loud and clearly." I said through my teeth.
"Good" he said looking at me abd shaking his head. He leaned in and kissed me, but I tuned my face. "Come here" he said grabbing my face. I pulled away and he yanked me.
"Get off of me" I said letting tears fall down my eyes. I pulled away and tried to run.
"Yo dont talk back to me" he said running behind me and grabbing me. I pulled away and turned around before I could stop myself I felt my hand slapping him across his face. The look he gave me was deadly he grabbed me and slapped me sending me falling to the ground. I stumbled on my hands and ankle and he stood over me slapping me two more times. I balled up and yelled for him to stop and he stepped back looking at me as his chest rose and fell. "Get the fuck away from me" he said backing away from me.
I stood up and pratically ran to the door and running to my room. I laid on my bed and reached under it pulling out a box opening I pulled out a lighter. I got it when I was younger, it was my fathers my mom gave it to him for there anniversary. It was gold and increasted with his initials. I opened it and watched the fire dance before I blew it out, I did this a few more times then I spread my legs and opened the lighter and pressed it against the inside of my thigh. I did it two more times before the pain in my chest left. I laid down and wiped my eyes when I felt my body relax and my head stop hurting. I cried myslef to sleep that night, but it wasnt nothing new.
I woke up the next day around two and didnt drag myself out of my room until five. I walked down stairs after I took a shower and put on a pair of sweat pants and tshirt. I ran downstairs where everyone was hanging out in the living room.
"Damn has the dead rised?" Sasha said turning around and then she looked at my face and became silent I had a huge bruise by my eye and my fingers was scrapped becuase I feel on my hand. "What happened?" she said following me into the kitchen.
"What happened to your face?" I said sarcastically.
"Damn daddy never hit you" She said placing ice on a towel and pressing it on my face. I started eating a bowl of cereal when Daddy and Pablo walked into the kitchen.
"Hey Daddy" Sasha said smiling. I didnt say anything just looked at my bowl of cereal.
"Hey sexy" he said letting her kiss his neck and then slapped her ass.
"Are you hungry?" she said sitting on the stool next to me.
"Yea you gonna fix me a sandwhich"
"We dont have any break Ryan ate the last of it."
"Go get me some" he said passing her a hundred dollar bill. She walked away and he set in the stool she was sitting in right next to me. He placed his hand on the dip of my back and I shook it off me.
"Niya" he said placing his hands on the table. I turned towards him and starred him in his eyes. I got up and emptied my bowl as I cleaned out my bowl I turned around and an ipod touch was sitting on the table with a green case.
"Its yours" Pablo said smiling. I smiled and picked up the box.
"Thank you Pablo this is hot." I said kissing him on his cheek.
"I didnt buy it Cash did" he said pointing across the table.
"Oh" I said softly. "Thank you" I said looking at him. I began to walk away when I heard him call my name.........

What else do he have to say to me.

8Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:59 am

SexyT

SexyT

one word..
GREAT!!
Add soon!!!
Simba and I love it!!
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) 442957

9Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:44 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Damn...that was deep

makeup, breakup, makeup all in one.
That was hott...Keep them coming.

10Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:34 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

upppszzzzz

Add soon i like it

awwww he really does care he bought her an ipod

but he really needa learn how to keep them dann hands to hisself

11Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:11 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

RaeMoney09 wrote:upppszzzzz

Add soon i like it

awwww he really does care he bought her an ipod

but he really needa learn how to keep them dann hands to hisself

agrees

12Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:48 pm

aries27

Chapter 3 (Niya Cont.)
I'm sorry I wanted to write more, but my boyfriend came over and we got into an argument so I was mad and I lost my creative mojo lol...but Im good now Im still not talking to him but I aint lettin it stress me no more. I promis this one will be longer.

Recap

"Niya" he said placing his hands on the table. I turned towards him and starred him in his eyes. I got up and emptied my bowl as I cleaned out my bowl I turned around and an ipod touch was sitting on the table.
"Its yours" Pablo said smiling. I smiled and picked up the box.
"Thank you Pablo this is hot." I said kissing him on his cheek.
"I didnt buy it Cash did" he said pointing across the table.
"Oh" I said softly. "Thank you" I said looking at him. I began to walk away when I heard him call my name.........

What else do he have to say to me.

He walked over to me and grabbed my arm, but I softly pulled away and stepped back. He stepped closer and whispered in my ear.
"We need to talk"
"Well Im kind of tired can we do it later?" I said looking at the ground. He waited a minute and then he shook his head yes. I stepped away and ran upstairs to my room to play with my Ipod. Even through I acted like I really wasnt happy I was estatic i practically ripped the box apart like an animal to get it opened. I picked up my green comforter and wrapped it around my body then set on my computer chair and turned on my HD flat screen computer. I started to download Itunes and waited patiently humming Birthday Sex. I stood up and picked up my green ipod case. I was so happy it was green, green was my favorite color since I was a little girl. After I downlaoded Itunes I realize I didnt have any prepaid itunes cards. I walked over to my bed and pulled out a mini safe that I made sure that no one knew I had. I've been saving money up ever since I started becuase my life plans didnt have hoeing in it forever. And my body wasnt made for me to strip every day. I pulled out three hundred dollars and placed on a pair of jordan slides and walked downstairs.
"Pablo could you take me to Wal-mart?" I asked when I walked into the living room where him and Daddy was sitting with Asia and Sasha. I rolled my eyes at him and made sure he saw it.
"Yea, what you need?" Pablo said taking his feet off of the table.
"Umm some more stuff for my Ipod" I said folding my arms when Asia laid her head on Daddy lap.
"Oh aight you wanna go now?" he said standing up and I shook my head yes.
"Yo you need money?" Daddy said as he starred at me.
"No thank you" I said walking out behind Pablo. I stood outside and waited for Pablo to bring the car around. I began humming Carl Thompson when Daddy stepped out and placed his hands in his pockets. "Daddy did you want me to pick you up something while I was at the store?" I asked sweetly.
"Nah Im coming along so we can talk." he siad passing me a pair of Dior sunglasses I placed them on my shirt and started to play with my knuckles as the silence between us became wierd. Pablo pulled up and I got in behind the drivers seat while Daddy set behind the passenger seat. We set in silence and I started to bounce my head to Jim Jones mix tap while we just rode.
"Niya" Daddy said shaking my thigh I jumped a little pulling myself out of random thoughts.
"Huh?" I said raising my eyebrow and shaking my head.
"I said how are you feelin right now?"
"I'm ok a slight head ache, but thats from being in bed all day." I said shrugging my shoulders.
"No I mean about last night" he said giving me a heavy sigh.
"Ohh umm its cool I guess how do you feel?" I said turning towards him.
"I got this wierd feeling I cant explain it, like its deep in my chest." he said rubbing his thighs up and down.
"It's called guilt" I said raising an eyebrow, and heard Pablo snicker a little.
"I mean like I dont know what to say"
"You dont have to say anything Daddy and theres no reason to be feeling guilty becuase it wasnt your fault last night I got out of line and it was your job to discipline me. I should be the one apologizing for making you have to react that way. I'm the one who got out of line and tried to make us something we are not. You are not my husband or my boyfriend and I'm sorry I got those lines mixed up, your line is tha tyou are my pimp and Im your worker. I promise I wont make the mistake twice." I said placing my hand on his thigh. He looked at me in total belief and shook his head.
"No" he said placing his hand on top of mines.
"What you mean?" I siad as we pulled up to Wal-mart. "I dont know what else to say, but I guess Im just gonna have to prove it to you and I promise I will just give me a chance." I said kissing his cheek and then turning around and jumping out of the car. I walked into Wal-mart and headed straight to the electronic department. After almost ten minutes of scanning the ipod supplies I felt someone place there hand on my hip.
"Look they got green earphones" Daddy whispered in my ear as he passed them to me. I smiled and grabbed them and walked down the asile, while Daddy looked at video games for his PS3.
"What up shorty" A darkskin guy said to me as he licked his lips. I gave him a polite smile and walked up a little to let him past.
"What's ya name?" He said starring at me.
"Mariah" I said picking up speakers for my ipod.
"Thats sexy ass hell" he said shaking his head up and down.
"Thank you" I said lightly smiling.
"So can I get that number?" he said pulling out his phone.
"Ummm no thank you" I said smiling.
"What you mean no thank you" he said becoming louder.
"I mean I dont know you" I said trying to remain calm.
"Im trying to get to know you through ma, just give me the digits and I'll tell you anything you wanna know"
"No, thank you Im honored but Im not looking for a relationship right now." I siad placing my hand up.
"Yo, ma foreal Im telling you let me get with you cuz Im that nigga they call me King ma and Im tryna get closer to you."
"I understand that but Im actually seeing someone at the moment." I siad trying to get him to leave me alone.
"I dont give a fuck, fuck that nigga do you know who I am." he said pointing to himself.
"Okay this is getting tiring." I said going to walk away when I felt him grab me. I looked around for Daddy but I couldnt see him and no one else cared that he was grabbing me. He placed his hand over my mouth and started to whisper in my ear.
"Look bitch I dont care what you tired of I get what the fuck I want and I want you so stop making this shit hard before you end up hurting yourself." he said letting my mouth go.
"Wassup nigga" Daddy said appearing out of no where with a deadly look on his face.
"Nuttin this aint got shit to do with you so just keep it movin partner." King said standing up straight.
"It do got some shit to do with me cuz thats mines." Daddy said pointing to me.
"Word she dont look like yours I dont see ya name on her" he said gripping my arm tighter.
"Look homie you dont want it over here" Daddy said lifting up his shirt and showing his gun on his waist tucked into his pants.
"I got you nigga keep the bitch I'll catch her later." King said putting up his arms and walking away. I walked over to Daddy and he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek.
"Bitch ass nigga, you aight Niya" he said rubbing my arm. I shook my head yes and snuggled under his arm.
"Yes, Daddy" I said softly.
"Yo" he said stopping and turning towards me so that we were facing eachother. "You aight" he said looking in my face. I shook my head yes and put my head down. "Niya" he said again and stepped closer to me and then he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.
"I'm ok Daddy" I said stepping away from him and grabbing his hand. I started picking up cards for Itunes when Daddy got a phone call. I gripped his hand so he wouldnt leave my side and he looked at me. I wrapped my arms around him in a hug and he wrapped his arm around me while he spoke on the phone. I picked up everything and waited for him to finish talking so we could walk to the register. We started walking to the register when Daddy got to the candy asile. He had an addiction to candy and he always had to have it in his pockets. He started picking up packs of candy and told me to go get a basket. I walked away and picked up a basket. "Your teeth are gonna rot" I said passing him the basket.
"So" he said shrugging his shoulders.
"That's terrible" I said shaking my head as we headed towards the register. We walked past the dorm room section and I saw two big green pillows that was made into a little chair you sit on the ground. "Ohh Daddy look" I siad pointing.
"Dont point" he said grabbing my hand and putting his hand down.
"Well look"
"I see it man" he siad placing his hand around my waist on my side.
"I want it" I said in a soft voice. He starred at me for a minute and then gave me a big sign and walked over and picked it up off the shelf. I gave him a big smile while we stood at the register.
"You so fucking spoiled" he said shaking his head. I started laughing as I grabbed the bag and made him carry the box. We headed out and Pablo pulled back up in front of us and helped put the box in the trunk. I set in my seat and Daddy set right next to me while Pablo pulled off. Daddy tapped my leg then pulled me next to him. "You like your ipod?" he whispered in my ear as he rubbed my thigh. I shook my head yes and started to play with my knuckles. He leaned into kiss me and I turned my cheek. He tried again and I pecked him on his lips. He starred at me and then tried to kiss me again and leaned me down on the backseat.
"Daddy" I said lightly rubbing him. I closed my eyes and started letting my body melt to his sweet kisses and I turned my head and closed my eyes and the images of us making love came to mind. I felt his touch again and I felt him deep inside of me again driving me crazy. He spread my legs and begun sucking on my neck. The more pleasure I got the more images popped into my head of us and then the images started going to when he held me on the railing and when he leaned me down. I tried to shake themm, but they kept coming back to back of him grabbing me and then of him slapping me once then again and again. My eyes burst opened and I pushed him off of me. "Get off" I said pushing him wiht all of my strength.
"What the hell Niya" He siad wiping his mouth. I set up and started looking out the window. "Niya I knwo you hear me fucking talking to you" he barked at me I jumped a little.
"I hear you find Im not fucking death." I snapped back at him. He looked at me like I lost my mind, even Pablo looked surprise.
"Who you talking to?" he said clenchin his jaw. I looked at him and raised my eye brow then crosses my arms and turned back towards the window. I closed my eyes and felt him grip a handful of my hair as we pulled up into our entrance of the mansion and pulled into the garage. He went to turn the car off. "Pablo leave the car on" he said through his teeth. Pablo shook his head and got out the car and headed inside the house. I knew I was gonna get fucked up but I dont know what came over me I was so angry and I couldnt control myself.
"Daddy" I said trying to apologize.
"Shut the fuck up" he said gripping my hair even tighter. "Now Ive been trying to be nice to you and kiss your little ass but you must have fucking forgot who I am." he said through his teeth. "I feel bad about last night but now you just getting fucking stupid like you lost your little mind." he said gripping my hair even tighter it felt like he was ripping it out and then released me.
"I never told you that you had to kiss my ass. You feel bad becuase what you did was wrong" I said in a low voice, he looked over at me and slapped me so hard I fell forward crashing into the frontseat. I felt blood drip down my lip and I placed my hand on it and set back. I scrunched my eyebrows and anger just over took me and I couldnt control it before I knew I had slapped him back and began attacking him. He reached back and punched me and then got on top of me and started to hold me down.
"Calm ya ass down" he yelled at me while I tried to get aloose. When I didnt he gripped my thigh so tightly I thought it was gonna burst. I calmed down as tears started falling down my eyes. "You calm cuz if you hit me again Im gonna fuck you up" he said starring me in my eyes I shook my head yes and he released my thigh then my hands and set back down in his seat. He started breathing really heavy and I set up and was starring at him like a mad women. I went to unlock and open my door when I felt him grab me. "Where the fuck you think you goin" he siad leaning me over his lap. He pulled his pants down and I thought he was gonna make me give him head. He froze and then pushed me away and started starring out the window. "Next time you do that shit I'ma make you swallow." he stated coldly. I set there waiting to be dismissed, but he didnt say anything just set there and looked out the window. I started wiping my lip and then took my shirt and dapped his lip where it was bleeding he turned towards me and just starred at me practically looking straight through me I put my head down and he placed his hand on my chin and lifted up my face. He got closer to me then he kissed me. He back away and I leaned in and kissed him first we started off slow then we sped up and becam rougher he ripped the top of my shirt and started sucking on my breast. I gripped his dreads and set right ontop of his lap. He pushed me off of him and pulled off his shirt and leaned me over the backseat. He pulled my pants down just over my ass and ripped my panties off.
"Ummm Daddy give it to me" I moaned while he sucked on my neck from the back then licked the side of my face. He bit my ear and I became so wet it felt like ice cream dripping on a hot day he rubbed my clit with his three fingers he pulled his dick out and stuffed it inside of me slowly and deeply then pulled out. He did this once again and started making me moan. I gripped the seat as he stuffed his dick inside of me and gripped my hair.
"Fuck" he yelled in my ear while he hit it from the back. He started going fast and hard and I pushed it back. "Yo you been going crazy lately" he said spanking me sending a stinging pain on my cheek and then a pleasure. "You did this becuase you wanted me to fuck you good huh?" he siad forcing all of himself inside of me. "YOu want me to fuck you like a bad girl" he siad spanking my left side. I moaned loudly and then bite my lip. "You hear me girl" he said slapping my right cheek. I moaned again adn he slapped both of my cheeks making them both jiggle. "Answer me" he said gripping my hair.
"Yes Daddy" I said shaking my head up and down biting my lip. I felt my legs tighten up and I then I exploded without warning my body went into wat felt like a mini shock.
"Damn" he siad speeding up and lifting one of his legs up. "You came all over this good dick didnt you" he said gripping my left breast. "Didnt you" he siad biting my ear. I shook my head yes and when I went to speak no words came out the pleasure silenced me the pain made me loose myself. My body started going numb and it felt like I was going crazy. It felt like I was spinning around and then I came again and I felt him pull out. He started breathing and I looked back at him thinking it was over. I leaned up and he entrered me again driving my pussy insane. he pulled all the way out and did it again. "Damn I love this shit yo" he said smiling. I looked back at him and started laughing he pulled out and set down beside me. "Come here" he said pulling me ontop of him as my back faced him. He leaned me down between the drivers and passenger seat and started fucking me so hard my head started hitting the emergency break. I gripped the black leather seats and bounced up and down on his lap. "Damn here that shit come" he said gripping my waist. "You want me to cum in this wet pussy" he siad spueezing my shoulders. I shook my head yes. "I aint hear you yo tell Daddy to come all in your tight little pusssy" he siad spreading my legs further apart.
"Daddy come in this pussy" I siad moaned biting my lips.
"Say please" he siad smiling. I leaned up and he forced me back down and started fucking my pussy so hard I felt it in my stomach. Then I felt him bust inside of my pussy sending a sensation through my back. I set up and turned over and started kissing him. He pulled me off his dick and then started rubbing it. "Damn you got my shit shiny" he said laughing. He leaned down and started kissing me again, he started rubbing my clit up and down getting me wet all over again. We kissed until his phone went off he looked at it and sent it to voicemail. I set back up and started pulling my pants up when he sucked the finger he was rubbing me with. "You tasty" he said smiling. I leaned over and kissed him and then started smiling. He pulled his pants up and we both got out the car. We started laughing becuase niether of us could walk straight my legs felt like spegetti. We walked through the side door and started laughing when I almore feel.
"Daddy" Sasha said walking around the croner, we stopped laughing and looked at her.
"Oh my god what happened?" Asia said following right behind her. He looked at me and smiled.
"Nuttin wassup" he said giggling. I smiled and put my head down.
"This isnt nuttin wat happened to your face, who did this to you" Asia said getting hyped for no reason and then she looked at me. "Bitch you did this to Daddy" she said pushing me. I looked at her and then I slapped her so hard it sent her back a few steps and Pablo came between us.
"Calm that shit down." Daddy said putting base in his voice. "Im too tired for this aye yo Sasha you fixed my sandwich" he said walking towards the kitchen with us following.
"Yea" she said taking it out the refridgerator.
"Yo bring that too my room." he said walking away. "And dont forget all that body" he yelled. She started laughing and looked at me.
"You care to share." She siad raising an eyebrow. I shook my head no and grabbed a water and Banana and limped upstiars.
"Could you bring my stuff up stairs Pablo, Thank you" I said slowly taking steps. I felt so weak I didnt know how I made it to my room the first thing I did was lay down on my floor and went to sleep...........

13Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:46 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

That add was so awesome.
She need to hit daddy back.
He knew he like that...lol
but that scene was hott...
Add more please Smile

14Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:46 am

SexyT

SexyT

That was good!!!
Add more!!!
Luvin it!!

15Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:42 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

upppszzz

i like really enjoyed that add it as hott...
im glad she know to hit him back hell all that shit needa stop and saaha im glad she got her ass slapped hell lol

and i was lik super mad when that dude "king" as he calls hisself came over he almost made me curse lol

add more wen u get a chance

upppppsz

pig

16Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:24 pm

LUVN_HIM_LNGTIME

LUVN_HIM_LNGTIME

KEEP ADDN DHA STORY IS GOOD
HELL PIMPN AINT EASY
ADD MORE SOON!!!

http://www.myspace.com/slickemsonly_1

17Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:36 pm

aries27

CHapter 4 Cash

I was so tired when I set down and relaxed Sasha walked in a few minutes holding a plate and bag of chips with a cup. She walked over to me and placed the cup on the nightstand and passed me the plate and bag of chips. She made sure I was ok and started to walk away.
"Yo" I said after her and then patted the side of the bed. She set down next to me.
"Wassup" she said sitting up.
"Nuttin" I said shrugging my shoulders.
"Oh I know that look whats the problem?" she said sighing. I laughed and shook my head out of all my hoes. Sasha knew me best she was a real chick no matter what a nigga was lucky to have her on my team. I could just sit back and talk to her about anything and she wouldnt go spread that shit around. I could trust her and that was something I valued cuz you cant trust alot of people in this day and time.
"Man nuttin Im just chill" I said taking a bit out of my sandwich.
"Aight" she siad putting on a smile.
"Man Im feelin ya girl" I siad after a couple of minutes of silence.
"Who?" she said scrunching up her eyebrows.
"Aniya" I said just biting my sandwhich while she starred at me like I was crazy.
"You are not serious" she said smiling. "I mean I always knew I just didnt think you would ever admit to it. So what you want to be in a relationship with her."
"I mean man she cute and cool I dont know if I wanna take it that far with her through cuz you know at the end of the day she still a hoe and shit."
"But you know like I know she was never suppose to be one, you did this to her and now you usin it as an excuse of why you cant be a man and step up to the plate and wife her. I will tell you this much through dont bein playin with that girl feelins."
"What you mean playin with her feelins I treat her like anyone else."
"Are you serious everyone know you treat her special" she said looking at me with a raised eyebrow.
"Man you wallin right now."
"Oh so you callin me a liar? Well what happened last night. Let me remind you that my room is right next to yours and I sleep with my patio door opened and I heard everything." she said shaking her head up and down. I looked over at her and started smiling.
"You a stalker" I said looking at her.
"Wateva like I said I hear everything"
"Everything like what???" I siad leaning back against my head board.
"Like I love you and you trying to push her over the railing and then slapping the living shit out of her." she said placing my plate on the nightstand.
"Man" I said laughing and shaking my head.
"Yup so you tell me was you serious?" she siad placing her hands on her hip. I looked at her and started laughing then shook my head.
"Man go head with that one." I said placing my hand over my face as I set my head back.
"Nope answer my question" she siad smiling. I set up and started starring at her then started laughing.
"Yo you off it" I siad laughing. "To keep it one hundred I am feelin the shit out of her, but I dont know if I love her like she love me."
"I think you love, but I also think you havent loved anyone yet so you dont know how to love her."
"Nah man I been in love and shit" I siad shaking off the memiories. "I just dont find that shit important in life. I love the money to much to take a chick serious.
"Um I guess so, but you can only run from love so long, becuase one day she gonna stop waiting and start living and when you ready shes already gonna be gone. You think she really gonna be stripping and hoeing her whole life she got too much potential and as soon as she find out her self worth and her value. Shes gonna move on and live her life. So the question is do you wanna be the chapter of her life after shes done writing she forgets and move on or do you wanna be the happy ending for her." She said rubbing my arm.
"Man you getting to deep for me right now" I siad shaking my head. "Yo get my blunt out of my night stand."
"Wateva this is real talk right now and you need to decide wether or not you want a life with this girl before you end up fucking her over becuase you didnt know what you wanted." she siad passing me my blunt and lighting it.
"Man thats a good girl she deserve a good life and Im a bad nigga livin the wrong life."
"This isnt your destiny"
"Aight" she said sighing hard and turning towards the television. We set in silence watching television for a minute as I set down and thought about Aniya. I could really make her my wifey we could really be together if I got my shit right, but I aint never gonna get my shit right. I love my lifestyle too fucking much to let it go over some girl. She not gonna be able to take my lifestyle she deserve a good nigga that got a real job and shit not some nigga making money by anymeans.
"Yo" I siad slapping Sasha thigh while she started dozing off.
"Huh?" she said lightly.
"Man you think we could be a couple" I siad rubbing her side.
"Yea if you ever get your shit right, but will you ever get your shit right is the question. A relationship is more then having someone who cook and clean and stay by yourside. It's a fucking war, it's a huge sacrifice you gotta make and it's not what you do to the other person, it's what you will do for the other person. What is she worth giving up."
"Man it was a simple question"
"If you blieved that then you wouldnt have asked me."
"Damn shorty got me tripping like Im Usher." I said laughing.
"Um hum, but I will tell you this way dont come at her if you really dont want a relationship with her." She said sounding boss.
"What you gonna do?" I said laughing, she looked at me and then smiled.
"I'll punch you in ya face"
"Yea right" I said poking out my lip.
"I'll cut ya dick off" she said sitting up.
"You wouldnt do that" I said smirking and nudging her.
"Why wouldnt I?" I said raising an eyebrow.
"Cuz you love this dick" I said grabbing my cock, her eyes went down to my small buldge and she begun to lick her lips. "Yea thats what I thought" I siad shaking my head up and down.
"How you know?" she siad shaking her head.
"Cuz you know what it is when Im deep in that pussy" I said shaking my head.
"Wateva you sound real confident."
"Thats becuase I am." I siad laughing.
"Um hum dont let the moans fool you" she siad pointing at me.
"Ha you know better then to fake when Im inside" I said sitting up on my elbows.
"Um hum" she said smirking and rolling her eyes. I set up and gripped her leg and slowly started to crawl ontop of her. I started pulling at her pants when she grabbed my hand.
"What up??" I siad scrunching up my eyebrows.
"Nuttin I just think that we should chill becuase Niya my girl and I feel bad" she said sitting up.
"Yea you right" I said laying down next to her.
"Yea this would kill her inside."
"Yea so we should just chill until I find out wat Im gonna do with her." I siad looking up at the ceiling which had a picture of two angels.
"Yea, but Im gonna go through" she siad standing up and picking up my plate and grabage and heading out.
"Yo before you dip turn the lights off" I siad pulling off my jeans and clicking off the television. The room went pitch black and I started to relax when an image of Niya popped into my head. Damn she was sexy I said to myself as I felt my hand start tugging at my dick. I caught myself and pulled my hand back up, there wasnt no way I was gonna beat my meat and I had a house full of hoes. I started to doze off when I felt someone hands rub my back I smiled when I felt them place soft kisses on my back down to my dick then slowly take my dick in there mouth. I started smiling and placed my hand on the top of my head. "Damn Niya you want more." I siad smiling until I felt them pull away.
"Niya" the voice said and I opened my eyes.
"Damn my bad Asia" I though you was Niya, what you doin down there" I said smiling.
"Nuttin anymore go get that other bitch to get you off" she said rolling her eyes. I gripped her arm and then pulled her up.
"Dont fucking start you already started sucking my dick and you gonna fucking finish." I growled and then laid back as I felt her lips wrap around my dick. I started playing with her hair while she deep throated my dick slowly making me think about Aniya sweet lips when she kissed me. I felt a big smile come across my face when I fantasized about having her on the patio last night. I was enjoying my head when I heard my money phone ringing I grabbed it and flicked it open looking at the caller I.D. It was Sauce so I answered it keeping Asia lips on my dick.
"Yo" I said slowly holding back my grunts.
"Man we just got a girl" he said referring to another order of work. We used codes cuz the boys be listening trying to lock me up and throw away the key.
"Damn how big?"
"Real big" he siad laughing I swear he was one of the most immature niggas I knew.
"AIght man bring her to the club tonight so we can break her in" I said getting a tingle in my balls I felt a nut forming and I couldnt wait to blow it.
"Aight Bossman I see you later one"
"AIght" I said hanging up my phone and throwing it across the bed. I placed my hands back on the back of Asia head as she sucked the life out of my body I started grunting and felt the cum building. I pulled my dick out of her mouth and started rubbing it while she took off her shirt and bra waiting for me to bust one all over her chest. I released and started laughing as I shook my head. I set up and got out of my bed and walked into my walk in closet to my pajama section pulling a pair of green checkered pajama pants and put them on and then took off my shirt and threw it on the floor. I placed on a pair of Jordan slides and walked out where Asia was sitting on my bed I grabbed the remote out of her hands and turned the television off. She roller her eyes and walked out the room with me downstairs where all my hoes was sitting in the living room. Damn I was a lucky bitch to have all these hoes out here waiting for me. Pablo was sitting on the big couch right next to Sasha with his hand around the back of her neck, that nigga wasnt slick. I said laughing to myself.
"Hey Daddy" All my girls said smiling. I smiled back and nodded as a couple of them stood up and kissed my neck. Asia sucked her teeth as she switched to the kitchen. I was gonna have to fix her attitude but I would do that another time.
"Pablo where Niya at" I said eating a grape off of my hoe Shannon plate. She was white and had gray eyes and blonde hair with double DD's she didnt have to pay for.
"Still upstairs I havent seen her since we got back." he siad shrugging his shoulders.
"Anybody go check on her?" I asked, but no one answered. I shook my head and got up.
"Take her bags upstairs they by the steps" Pablo siad after me.
"Nigga you dont tell me what to do" I siad picking up the bags and heading towards her room. I lightly knocked on the door then opened it after no answer and it was pitch black after my eyes adjusted to the darkness I saw her laying on the floor and I placed the bags down and then picked her up and placed her on the bed. She started to stir a little and then woke up and looked at me.
"Daddy what you doin?" she said moving over a little and letting me lay behind her.
"Nutting why you was laying on the floor?" I siad wrapping my arms around her as she started rubbing my hands.
"I was tired" she siad rubbing her eyes and yawning.
"Yea I put it on you" I said chuckling.
"Wateva" she said snuggling closer to me. I laid behind her and set in silence as she rubbed my hand I thought about how I wouldnt mind doing this for the rest of my life. She had this affect on me that I couldnt shake and I loved it and hated it at the same time, like it felt like she had this special affect to make everything alright. She started to undress slowly and I smile when I looked at her apple shaped ass jiggle a bit as she pulled off her sweats. I tapped it lightly and she giggled as she stood up and turned on the lights as I watched her body perfectly. I started getting hard and smiled at her as I looked at all of tattoos. She had twelve of them and I loved everyone of them even through I thought she had too many for a girl, but how could I complain when most of my body was tatted up.
"Why are you starring?" she said grabbing her towel.
"When you gonna get Daddy name tattooed on that ass." I siad sitting up.
"THe day you get my name tattooed on your dick." she siad looking back at me. I laughed and stood up and started yawning and stretching.
"What you about to do?" I said starring at her.
"Take a shower"
"Yea you do that cuz you not smelling to right I aint wanna say shit but that aint sexy." I said laughing.
"Wateva" she said rolling her eyes. She walked away and I ran back down stairs and set in the kitchen as Africa cooked. Africa was half African half Chinese I didnt know how that mixed but it did and it created one of the most exiotic bitches I ever had. She had this sexyness about her that made niggas spend extra dollar on her.
"What you in here cookin?" I said standing behind her.
"Nuttin just warming up food I cooked from yesterday.
"Where mines at?" I said sitting on the island.
"You want some?" she said making a plate. I picked up a fork and started eating off the plate and walked back into the living room where everyone was sitting watching Obsessed with Beyonce.
"Can I get a seat?" I asked and it seemed like everyone moved over making room for me to sit. I set right next to Shannon and started eating and she leaned down on my shoulder. I shrugged my arm and leaned up as I started eating the food. She laid her head back on my shoulder and I mugged her head adn stood up and walked over to a chair. "Keyshia go sit next to Shannon" I said nodding my head towards her. I set down and finished eating my plate when I heard Aniya walking down the steps. I started to smile when she walked in the room with a pair of small aeropostale swaets shorts and a wife beater. Her tattoo on her thigh was showing off it was a small tiger and tiger lilies I thought it was the sexiest tatto ever.
"Niya wat happened to you doin my hair?" Khia said picking up her wine cup.
"My bad I fell asleep do you want me to do it now?" She said starring at me
"Yea" Khia said standing up and following Aniya to the kitchen I looked after then I placed my hand in my pocket for my phone and remembered I left it upstairs.
"Yo who wanna do me a favor?" I siad leaning back in the chair, but no one answered me so I repeated myself and four girls raised there hands. I pointed to Shannon and told her to go get both of my phones from upstairs. She came back downstairs and passed me my two phones and I pulled her on my lap. She started laughing when I gently started blowing her kisses adn whispering in her ear. I really wasnt talking about anything, but I knew she like when I showed her a little attention.
"Ouch daddy you need to cut your nails." I looked down at my hand and noticed my nails were long and hard.
"You gonna cut them for me?" I whispered in her ear as I rubbed her thighs up and down.
"Yea" she said getting up and running upstairs like she was running a marathon. Then Keyshia stood up and set on my lap.
"Daddy do I get you tonight?" she whispered lightly in my ear gently rubbing my bare chest. I smiled softly as she gave me a sexy look.
"Maybe" I said looking back at her DD cups.
"What you mean maybe?" she said catchin a pout.
"I mean Im busy tonight handling business and you might not be on my mind" I said watching Beyonce sexy ass on television. I really didnt see her as much becuase it's a hundred bitches working for me thats just like her. "You know you one of my favorite girls, but money is always my first girl." I said cocking my head to the side when Shannon stood there for a minute.
"Umm excuse me?" Shannon said in a polite voice. Keyshia ignored her and continued to flirt with me.
"Aye yo get up so she can cut my nails." I said lightly patting her thigh. She smiled and walked away slowly as she switched away. Shannon set on the floor infront of me and grabbed my hand and started to clip my nails one by one. I looked into the kitchen at Niya who was looking straight at me as she hot combed Khia's hair. She blew me a kiss and for a hot second I felt my cheeks warming, I never had a bitch make me blush. I shook my head and started watching the movie again when I looked down at my phone and it was six thirty.
"Hey Daddy can we order pizza" Sasha said laying her head on Pablo shoulder.
"Yea cuz ya'll bout to have to start getting ready for the club and shit." I said standing up and heading towards the kitchen I walked behind Niya as she set teh hot comb on the stove.
"Hey Daddy" she said turning around and placing her hand on her waist.
"Hey" I said sitting on the island. "You aight?" I siad swinging my feet.
"Yea my legs hurt through" she said turning over the comb and placing grease on her scalp then taking the comb and taking the comb through her hair.
"Damn dont burn her" I said watching the smoke come from the comb.
"Stop cuz you making me nervous and then I am gonna end up burning her by accident."
"Dont play cuz this is one of my best features and if she burn it off Im not gonna have anything else" Khia said laughing. Khia was a clown she could joke about anything and she usually did.
"Daddy Sauce here with the twins." Shannon yelled in the kitchen as Sause walked in with Cierra and Tierra on both his arms.
"Hey Daddy" they said walking over to me and both giving me kisses on my beck at the same time.
"Wassup" I said slapping my hands together and giving Sauce a handshake.
"Nuttin much you need to feel up the tank to your bently throug" he said throwing me the keys I shook my head ready to say somethin but then stopped myself when I heard the bell ring.
"Daddy the pizza here it's fifty dollars." Sasha said with her hands out I looked at sauce and he took out a big wad and started to pull of a fifty. When Sasha reached for it he pulled it back and started to laugh. She placed her hands on her waist. I could see it in her face that she was ready to punch him as he did this two more times then the last time he slapped her titties.
"Yo stop playin so she can pay the man" I siad becoming annoyed. He gave her the money and then he kissed her. She stepped off and stomped away.
As we started eating and joking around the only thing I could think about was Niya everytime I starred at her I got lost in my thoughts making me happy I met her. I knew one day I was gonna wife her i just had to get my shit together and made a promise right then and there that I would get my shit together and make her mines. I started planning how I was gonna give all this shit up when I felt arms wrap around me.
"Are you hungry" Niya said to me while she got a couple more pieces of pizza from the box.
"Yea, but it aint for pizza" I sadi stepping closer to her. She looked at me and smiled a little then turned around and set on the island as I stood between her legs.
"Wat you want some buffalo wings or cheese sticks" she said placing a piece of celery in her mouth.
"Nah I want some of that Niya" I said gripping her waist.
"Yea you and a hundred other niggas" she said leaning back.
"Oh really" I said pulling her closer to me and looking in her shorts and she wasnt wearing any panties. "Um" I grunted in her ear.
"You like what you see" she said laughing.
"You know I do" I said slightly rubbing her clit she threw her head back and moaned a little and I laughed knowing she liked it. She leaned in to kiss me and I stepped back. "Maybe later I said stepping away and walking into the kitchen. "Aight ya'll" I sadi stepping into the living room where everyone was laughing and eating. "Hurry up cuz Im tryna be to the club by nine and I want everybody working it's Saturday and the club gonna be poppin tonight and rent is six hundred tonight ladies so make that money." I said clapping my hands together.
"Cierra and Tierra go pick me out somethin to wear." I siad picking up a slice of pizza from Sasha plate and eating it. They laughed a little and then stood up and walked away towards my room. I set around and joked a little until I looked at me watch.
"Yoooo aight yall stop playin and get ready" I said standing up and heading upstairs to my room.

This is all I could think of tell me what you think.....Leave some love.....

18Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:15 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

uppszz

n is the twins his kids???

and i still dnt lik asia

cant wait for next add

upps

19Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:29 pm

LUVN_HIM_LNGTIME

LUVN_HIM_LNGTIME

UPPPSZZZZ 2 DHA FULLEST
GOOD ADD N ASIA A LIL HATER!

20Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:18 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Dang...Asia is a hater
I love how he is in
denial...lol
he know he loves Niya
and since he was once
in love before, does that mean
the twins are his kids? Just curious.
Sasha is a good one too...I hope her and Pablo hit
it off and Cash and Niya hit it off too.

21Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:53 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

uppsz

22Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:31 pm

aries27

No the twins arent his kids they are his hoes,
Thanks for the love I plan to keep writing
I'm sorry, I havent wrote anything becuase Ive been goin through relationship stuff and school stuff.
But I gotta surprise in this add I'm gonna do some different.

23Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:34 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

ooo so cant wait for da add
hope things work out at home for u...

24Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:10 pm

aries27

Chapter 5 (Sasha)

I can't see where I would be five years from now, I don't know if I'm be alive or not. I do know that I'ma be making the money, I guess you can call me money hungry but thats the only thing on my mind. Im bout making it and keeping most people have they opinions but fuck them cuz the money Im making aint in there pockets. I was a victim of no money my whole life and I had to find out the hard way that if a nigga wanna play he better be willing to pay. I believe ever one is good at something and I know what Im good at, I'm good at making the money. You can sit and judge me saying anything you wanna say, but you dont know my life. My mom had boyfriend after boyfriend with no job and her rent was paid every month hair and nails done to a crips every two weeks. She did anything for them niggas goin as far as letting them fuck her daughter for a couple bucks and before my mom died I remember her saying to me everyone gots to pay some with money and some with life. I wonder what I will pay with?

I was taking a shower thinking about all the money I can make and what to do about it, when Pablo popped in my head. I knew he had the hots for me but I knew all he wanted to do just like any other nigga I fucked with. Even through he intrigued me more then most niggas, hell to be honest after I fuck a nigga I dont even think about him, but I didnt even fuck Pablo and he got me smiling like a school girl. Before I walked upstairs he told me he had something important to talk to me about. I jumped out the shower and looked in the mirror at my face, even through it was a small bruise on my face I was good no complaints I had Daddy do much worst to me.

"Yo" Khia said when I hopped out the shower, me and her shared a room. I didnt mind it cuz it was free housing and she was cool peoples.
"Wassup" I said pulling off my towel and drying off my legs.
"Nuttin this what Im wearing tonight you think it's cute." she said standing up and showing off her silver bra and thong set that left nothing to imagination.
"Thats hot" I said lotioning my body and spraying. Daddy made it a requirement we stay fresh becuase no one wants to fuck with a dirty hoe he always reminded us that.
"I know" she said smiling at me and then turning up her ipod on speakers we were listening to Lil Kim bobbing our heads when I heard a knock on the door.
"Yooo" I said puttin on a thong and some Juicy sweatpants and matching jacket. I packed my suitcase up with everything I was gonna need at the club and headed out.
"Yo do ya'll got some ear plugs." Keyshia said walking in the room.
"Yea huh" I said passing her a new pair of earplugs. I walked out the room and headed downstairs where Sauce, Daddy, and Pablo was sitting smoking a dutch.
"You ready?" Daddy said when I set down next to Pablo.
"Yea I'ma get dressed at the club its too cold" I said crossing my legs.
"That's wassup" Daddy said shaking his head, I could tell the high was taking over so I didnt say anything else. I felt Sauce eyes starring at me like I was a piece of meat. I laughed to myself and shook my head.
"What you laughin at?" he said licking his lips. I looked at him and turned my face up. "Bitch who you lookin at like that?" he siad gettin hyped for no reason. I turned my face back towards the television and stopped paying mind to him. "Yo did you fucking hear me" he siad standing up and heading towards me.
"I heard you, but you need to calm down." I said trying to remain calm. I didnt work for his ass so I wasnt gonna take his shit. Some of these other girls might, but I only work for the all mighty dollar and Daddy and they were the only two mutha fuckas that was gonna get out of line.
"Or what?" he said stepping to my face. I looked at him and stood up standing strong. "Oh you think you boss, bitch I will punch you in ya fucking face hoe."
"AIght wateva" I said walking past him when I felt him grab my arm. I pulled away and he snatched me back making me trip on the floor.
"Aye yo calm that shit down" Daddy said opening his eyes and looking up.
"No this bitch need some discipline you heard the way she was fucking talking to me."
"Yea the way I was talking to you, you not my daddy and you aint my pimp I dont have any obligations to your punk ass, but I do promise you this much, put ya hands on me again I dare, I double dare you and I will slit ya fuckin throat." I siad pointing my hand in his face. "I dont like you and you dont like me so kiss my ass and pay me for the time spent. Other then that dont speak to me." I said stepping closer to him with each word.
"Yo calm that shit down and go head with that Im over here trying to let my high take over and yall over here playing fucking games." Daddy said waving me off I walked away into the kitchen and picked up a pear and bite into it. I started chewing when I hear people walking downstairs I peaked into the living room to see Aniya whispering something into Daddy ear and he started smiling. She walked into the kitchen and set at a stool at the island.
"Whats up with ya face?" she said grabbing an apple and biting into it.
"Nuttin" I said pulling myself out of deep thought.
"You look so tensed you aight?" she said crossing her legs.
"Nah, Im sick of this shit." I said sighing.
"SIck of what?"
"Sauce" I said shaking my head.
"Why, what happened?" she asked confused.
"I'll tell you later" I siad looking into the livingroom I didnt want anyone to know what was going on with me.
"Aight, but you good right?"
"Yea, I'm just sick of niggas not givin me respect. Yea I sell my pussy but at the end of the day Im making the all mighty dollar just like any other real nigga and a bitch take time to judge cuz Im making mines by anymeans. He sitting there thinkin Im less then him, Im not less then you, he's another one of Daddy bitches if he was a chick he would be on the pole just like us, but he think he betta then someone cuz he a nigga fuck that he gonna get his and I promise you that with my right hand to good other hand on the stack." I said shaking my head.
"Okay you scarring me now, but you know hes an asshole he do shit like that all the time you stessing a nobody right now. Calm down get the money and let it stack." she siad shrugging her shoulders. I looked over at her with an eyebrow raised.
"Are you ok?" I siad confused becuase she never spoke to me in a hood manner.
"Yes I'm aight I'm just saying dont stress him he dont know anything and if you know like I know he's a punk you can probably take him." she siad laughing.
"Yea or I can get Pablo" I said grabbing a bottle of water.
"Um humm I bet you will get Pablo" She said giving me a look.
"Oh please look who's talking" I said drinking some water.
"What are you talking about?"
"Oh like you and Daddy is just a fragment of my imagination, bitch please I know wassup" I said smirking. "You think yall hiding shit"
"Wateva I dont know he's my daddy" she said shrugging her shoulders.
"Oh could have fooled me your his favorite."
"No you are everytime he come in the room his attention go straight to you."
"Yea but his eyes go straight to yours" I said pointing at her.
"I dont know it will never be more then what it is."
"And wats that?"
"Stirckly business" she said standing up and walking over to the grabage.
"Aye yo we heading out" Daddy said walking into the kitchen.
"Ok here I come." I said picking up my bottle.
"You riding with me" Daddy said pointing at Niya. She shook her head as he walked away and I started laughing as we walked out side where three cadllac all black trucks were lined up.
"I bet you are riding" I whispered in her ear as we headed to the cars. I hopped in the big body three row cadillac behind Daddy right next to Sauce. I rolled my eyes when I saw him and folded my legs. I started popping my gum and cleaning out my nails when I felt his hand creeping on my leg, I looked over at him and he smiled and nodded his head. I smiled back and raised my hand rubbing my thumb and fingers together asking where the money at? He pulled his hand back and sucked his teeth and I turned my face up. As we rode I watched Daddy and Niya flirt around and giggle. I smiled to myself when I saw her face, I could tell that he made her happy and that was something I was happy about becuase she had a dark heart and sometimes it scared me. I wondered how a girl that blessed and pretty could possibly come to this low. I shook my head and closed my eyes.
"Sasha" Aniya said slapping my thigh.
"Wassup" I siad opening my eyes.
"What was you thinkin about girl you was out there."
"My bad mind on the money" I said lying through my teeth, truth was my mind was on my grandma after my mom died when I was fifteen she took me in and raised me In my mind my grandma was my mom. Lately she hasnt been doing well and she been wanting me to give up the life I have to raise my lil sis Nicole.
"Always" she said shaking her head.
"Yea, but what you want?"
"Okay, listen to this" she said passing me her ipod. I grabbed it and started listening to Nikki Minaj spit on the track.
"Aight what about it" I siad passing it back to her.
"Nuttin much, but if she famous from talking about fucking you can to. I'm telling you, you can be a rapper." she said pointing. I laughed at her young ass and shook my head. "Daddy you gotta hear her spit." Niya said shaking his leg.
"Yo word let me hear something." he siad turning back I smiled and started shaking my head.
"Nah" I siad waving my head.
"Come on dont be scared spit that fire for me." he siad leaning forward and telling Pablo to turn the radio down while all eyes were on me. I slowly shook my head and then set up straight and started bouncing my head.

Tryna fuck today, you gotta pay to play
But Ima hard bitch
I go harder then a nigga dick
while he gettin head by supa head
Niggas call me Subway
Cuz I got all the bread
He wanna marry me
But Im engaged to the money
Sleeping with Louis, Fendi, and the Gucci
And about ya chick
I dont give a shit
I'll fuck her too if she down with the licky lick
My diamonds yellow
You can call them lemonade
My pussy a gold mine
And thats how I get paid
Lookin for a real nigga
So I can get laid
He can pay my bills
While I sit in the shade.

"Yo that was aight" Daddy said shaking his head.
"I told you Daddy" Niya said nudging him. I giggled a bit and leaned my head back while Niya started trying to rap.
"Yo stop it" I siad kicking her chair, she looked at me and started laughing while we pulled up to the club. I hopped out the car and headed towards the back door where a security guard was standing and opened the door. We headed to the back while Pablo, Daddy, and Sauce headed to the front.
"Sasha" Niya said standing up next to me while I set at my vanity appliing eye shadow.
"Wassup sexy"
"I have a question?" she said picking up my brush and playing with her head.
"Ask away" I said spinning my chair towards her.
"Ok well have you ever been in love?"
"Yea" I said turning back towards the mirror.
"What happened?" she said sitting down on my vanity.
"He was shot down in his car" I said coldly, this was the only way I could keep from crying.
"Wow, but that wasnt meant" she said picking the hair at the brush.
"Aight well then what did you mean?" I said doing my mascara.
"I mean like how did you know?"
"When he put a stack on the table and I said I dont want your fucking money I want your attention."
"But how did you know that was love."
"Love isnt the emotion it's the sacrifice behind the emotion what will you give up for the feeling of love."
"Ohh" she said lightly.
"Why you ask that?" I said combing my hair out and standing up.
"I dont know I just wanted to know" she said shrugging her shoulders while I looked for my black and blue laced bra to match my panties. I stopped and looked at her.
"We need to talk later when there are no ear hustlers." I siad turning towards some of the girls in the room.
"Okay" she siad hugging me.
"Woo I came at the perfect time." Daddy said walking up to us.
"Wassup Daddy" I said clipping my bra and spinning it around.
"Nuttin Niya you working the floor, Sasha you working the main pole with Asia, Khia, and Keyshia. But you gonna be switching out on the side poles with the twins." he siad kissing my cheek.
"Yes Daddy" I said placing on my six inch heels and clipping them. I placed on my french coat and top hat with a cane.
"Wassup" he siad looking over at Niya she shook her head nothing and walked away.
"Yo wassup" I siad walking over to her.
"Nutting Im chillin and shit." she said shaking her head.
"I doubt it, I dont know who you think you lying to but I know you I know you better then that so you know you need to give up these lies."
"Okay when we talk later I'll tell you wassup" she said inhaling and exhaling.
"Aight, but I gotta get ready for showtime." I siad walking away checking my self in the mirror I readjusted my thigh high stockings and walked to the stage while the twins was finishing their set. I watched them clean up the money and the music came on.

I walked out on stage and started to slowly cat walk to the middle of the floor where the first pole was. I gripped it and slowly spent around and wrapped my lega around it. I heard a couple of guys but I tuned them out as the music blasted through the speakers. I threw my hat off and opened my coat and the crowd started becoming rowdy. I Threw the jacket off and climbed up on the pole then sloly spent around I gripped the pole with my thigs and leaned back hanging up side down I dropped a little and then flipped into a split. Niggas started throwing dollars left to right. I crawled over to one of the customers and squated down and begun bouncing my butt in his face. I started making each cheek dance individually. I walked to the middle of the floor and begun rolling my hips and getting low all the way into a split while people watched me. I bounced my ass up and down and rolled around a little to different guys then I walked back to the pole and looked out to the people in the crowd when I saw Pablo sitting at the bar, but he wasnt drinking just starring at each of my moves. I knew he only came on the floor to watch me becuase he didnt drink and for some reason I felt the need to start dancing a little harder just becuase he was dancing a little harder. It felt like I was putting on a show just for him my body began to rock a little harder and my hips begun to tick hard and I knew he liked it. I watched me like he watched me closely like he was trying to see through me. After the song went off I collected my money and walked back to the back.

"Yo good show" Khia said as I set down and started counting money, I had seven hundred dollars. I was good for the night, but I still wanted to make money. I walked out on the floor and started looking for people wanting a dance when I saw Aniya working this one guy. I walked to the bar and orderd a lemonade and red bull. I never drunk especially on the job it makes you sloppy and sloppy girls dont get good money. She gave me my cup and a nod when I looked over and seen Pablo with his back turned to me. I strutted over and wrapped my arms around him.
"Looking for a dance." I whispered in his ear, he turned around roughly and then his face softened and I smiled.
"Nah maybe later."
"Or maybe now" I said grabbing his hand and directing him upstiars to the private room where the dancers gave private dances and a little more if the cash was right. I went into stationg eight and turned on the radio as I set down next to him. We starred at eachother for a minute and I smiled at him, he turned his face and I saw the croner of his mouth rise a little.
"Why did you bring me up here?" he siad leaning back.
"Cuz I didnt wanna work and I wanted to chill and you someone I know i can chill with" I said shrugging my shoulders.
"Oh aight, but I gotta get to work." He said standing up.
"Ok but can I ask you a question before you leave."
"Yea" he siad sitting back down.
"Why was you looking at me like that?" I said leaning back.
"Looking at you like what?" he asked with a straight face. One thing that scared me about Pablo was that he can always have a straight face no matter the situation and he didnt talk much at all the most the average person can get out of him is a sentence.
"During the show you didnt look at me like all the other nigga's you looked at me like it was deeper then that."
"Cuz you are" he said looking over at me and I looked in his face and I saw something different for the first time.
"You actually believe that"
"Yea"
"Why"
"Cuz I do"
"But I'm not my lifestyle can be summed up in one sentence, it is what it is." I said shrugging my shoulders.
"You are to other people."
"Like who?" I said looking at him, he shook his head and threw his head back.
I stood up and looked at him and he looked at me back. "I asked a question and it's rude to ignore me." I siad placing my hands on my hips.
"Girl you betta calm down." he said sitting up.
"Or what? I want my answer" I said leaning over.
"No" he siad scrunching my eyebrows.
"Aight" I said folding my arms and sitting back down.
"Here it comes." he siad shaking his head.
"What you mean?" I said standing back up. He looked at me and frowned and then I walked over to my chair and set down. I crossed my legs and started swinging my leg.
"Chill lil ma" he said leaning forward.
"Im chill" I said not looking at him.
"Stop"
"What?"
"You know what you doin?" he siad leaning forward.
"I dont why dont you explain it to me" I said cossing my arms. He sighed and pulled me on his lap me so deeply I lost myself in his lips. I gripped his chest and begun rocking my hips against his lips.
"Shut up" he siad pulling back. He pushed me off of him and then placed a couple of hundreds on the chair. "Leave ya room undlocked " he whispered in my ear and then left. I smiled and bite my lip as he walked away I picked up the money and then I saw Aniya walking out the room with a strange guy I never saw before, but then I for some reason I felt like I knew him from watched her look at something that lite up.
"Yo" I said coming behind her. She turned around and placed the placed the item behind her back. She looked so scared. "What's up, who was that, and what is that behind ya back" I said looking at her.
"Nothing I gotta go" she said practically running away from me.

What was up with that

25Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:28 pm

LUVN_HIM_LNGTIME

LUVN_HIM_LNGTIME

bumpzzzzzzz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 14]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum