Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE)

+22
hottie121
rissy.mac
EBz Perradize
arie_18
her love is infinite ;)
sheszbadd.
~!shakes_wifed_up!~
SurreallPrincess100
hottie12
__eyeCandy
SweetGin1028
Miz.Skittle
○→Єmιℓιε←○
TheBee
Pleasure's wifey*peaches*
kaylee
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
LUVN_HIM_LNGTIME
heatRAE!
SexyT
golden07
aries27
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 14]

26Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:19 pm

aries27

Aniya (Chapter six)

I walked to the dressing room and walked to my vanity hoping no one could see what was in my hand. I was surprised I could keep it from Sasha, but she didnt push it too much if she did then I wouldnt know what to say or do. I set down and looked at my self in the mirror retouching my make-up. I really wasnt paying attention I was thinking about what had just happened and why was Pablo walking out the same room Sasha was. I opened my bag and slowly slipped the G1 tmobile phone into my bag.

"Aniya it's money upstairs what you doin down here?" Khia said walking downstais.
"Nuttin takin a moment out from the lights making me dizzy" I said standing back up and heading upstairs.
"Thats cool girl, me too its hot ass hell." she siad sitting down and placing her leg on her dresser and counting money whlile I walked away. I walked upstairs and looked for him, but he wasnt there he must have left after the dance I looked around at all the ballers hoping no one knew what was going on. I walked over to the bar and ordered a cup of ciroc with a slice a lime I gobbled it down and started looking for the money.
"Yo ma me and my mans tryna get something popping" this one guy said walking up to me. He wasnt bad looking but he looked young.
"Ok how old is you and your friend?" I asked licking my lips. He turned toward his friend and I watched the tall guy come over he looked so nervous it was cute to me.
"Old enough to pay" he said catching an attitude.
"Aight wat eva, what you lookin for?" I siad becoming annoyed he wasnt gonna pay me enough to put up with his bullshit.
"We tryna hit it together." he siad looking me up and down.
"Aight you see the girl on the second pole, tell her wassup" I said pointing to Cierra who was into double penetration.
"Yea, but we want you" He said starring back at me.
"Oh I'm not into that" I said throwing my hand up.
"Bitch with the money we gonna pay you, you betta be into whateva we tell you to be into." he growled I smirked and walked away, when I felt him grip my hair pulling me down to the ground which made commotion. I dont know what it is about these niggas today but they been gettin ahead of themselves. Before I could respond it was three niggas on top of him, I waited on the side as the security team threw both of them out. I set holding my head becuas it felt like he yanked some of it out completely. I watched Pablo come out and tell me to follow him to Daddy office. I walked with him down the long hall way up the steps to his door.

When I walked in his office there was five nigga's in there each of them looking at me. I glided ove to Daddy's chair where he was smoking a dutch and drinking a cup of something.
"Yo what happened?" he asked blowing smoke out his mouth.
"Nothing much some dudes got out of line, but secrurity checked them." I said shrugging my shoulders.
"You good?" he asked finally opening his eyes.
"Yea I'm aight he pulled my hair, but Im good" I said smoothing my hand over my hair.
"It aint yours so I dont see the problem." Sauce said laughing with another dude who was sitting on the couch next to him.
"It is mines all this is mines aint nothing fake over here" I said placing my hand on my hip.
"Um hum just cuz you pay for it and the reciept say one hundred percent natural doesnt make it yours."
"Jokes on you cuz I aint buy it, it comes with the package." I said rolling my eyes.
"So Niya when I'm gonna get that package." Cream said sitting on the chair facing Daddy desk. While everyone started laughing and shaking there head. I ignored them and rubbed one of Daddy shoulders, I could he was on a strong high and didnt wanna be disturbed. "Yooo to be serious about shit I'm tryna figure out when you gonna give it up to me."
"No thank you" I said shaking my head.
"Yo never say no to the money, when it's coming quick and easy all I want is a little dance, quick and fast." Cream said leaning back and laughing while everyone laughed.
"I dont need ya money" I siad rolling my eyes.
"The fuck if you dont, you betta go make that dollar." Daddy siad sitting up completely. I looked at him and my face twisted. "Yo who the fuck you lookin at like that." he said sitting up.
"You gonna let me give your nigga a lil dance."
"Hell yea as long as he payin he can do wateva the fuck he want to you." Daddy said in a harsh tone and everyone started laughing. I looked around and I was so embarrassed all I could do was put my head down and then I sucked it up and walked over to Cream.
"Put ya money up" I siad standing between his legs. He quickly pulled a stack out his pocket and pulled out a fifty, I turned my face and folded my arms. He pulled off two more fifties and I started to roll my hips. I begun grinding and then got low when I felt the room had all eyes on me. I got on the ground and crawled towards him letting my butt bounce with each step. I got to the opening of his legs and placed my hands on his knees as I jumped up on my feet and begun whinning. He bit his lips as he starred at me move my hips to a beat in my head. He pulled two hundreds off his stack and I turned around and bent over moving my hips side to side as I bent over giving him a full view. I felt a couple pieces of papers hit my back and I started making my cheeks clap and slowly bent back up. I looked back as I popped my butt and placed a finger in my mouth. He looked up at me and I could tell he was in love I set down on his lap letting his hard dick rub up against me a little and I begun to grind and whined he placed his hands on my waist and I looked around the room all eyes was on me and each of them had the look of a hungry dog. I looked over at Daddy and he had a whole different look like a look of hate on his face. I stood up and turned around and then set back on his lap while we were facing each other I begun riding his so strongly I cold feel the couch moving under us. I begun rididng like no tomorrow and I felt his hands hit my ass popping each cheek softly.
"You like it" I asked moving a little slower.
"Damn ma you can have it all" he said giving me the rest of his stack. I stood up and picked up the rest of the money off the floor and looked at Daddy who was starring at me like he wanted to kill me.
"Can I leave?" I asked looking at Daddy who waved me off like a bird I rolled my eyes and walked out. When I heard Daddy call after me I looked back and felt him grip me against the wall.
"Dont ever do that shit again" he yelled through his teeth.
"I did it for the money just like you wanted and you trippin cuz you cant take it now"
"What?" he asked stepping closer ot me.
"Nothing" I siad turning my head.
"Thats what I thought"
"Why would you make me do somethin like that?" I asked when he let me go.
"What you talkin about?"
"Dance for your nigga that was foul"
"Wateva man" he siad shaking his head.
"oh it's wateva man now ok I gotchu" I said walking away not waiting for a response. I walked downstairs to the floor and walked over to this girl name Niesha and handed her my rent for the night. For the rest of the night I set in the dressing room organizing my vanity and holding light conversations with the other strippers and then Sasha walked downstairs.
"Hey girlie wats up with ya face." She said taking off her heels.
"Nothing Im just tired" I siad placing on a regular shirt.
"Um I know what you mean. I made mad money tonight" she siad smiling to herself.
"Yea" I siad putting on my sweats.
"But we need to talk about you right now." She said sitting down at the table.
"Aight wats up" I siad looking in the mirror at my face.
"You tell me who was that you gave a dance to"
"When girl I gave alot of dances tonight" I said picking up my neatly stacked money.
"When I was coming out the door and you was holding something" she said pulling off her lace bra top.
"OH tht was a CD and I dont konw who that was he was just a paying customer." I siad starring at my self in the mirror, but really looking at her. It was three o'clock and the club was shutting down so we all go ready to head out.
"Oh you sure?" she asked again."
"Yea girl, now what about you and Pablo" I said raising my eyebrow.
"Girl stay out of grown people business." she said pointing her finger I laughed when Daddy came into the room I rolled my eyes and pretended to busy myself.
"Ok yall good night" he said standing in the middle of the room. "Um the trucks ready" he siad walking towards us, but then looked at Asia.
"You got me tonight right?" he asked her, but starred at me.
"You know I do Daddy" she siad laughing and playing with his chain.
"Thats wat I like to hear." he said stepping closer and squeezing her butt. I rolled my eyes and watch Sasha turn her face up.
"You ready?" I said as she zipped up her jacket and we walked toward the steps with our suticases dragging behind us. Daddy let Asia ride with us while me and Sasha set in the back of the Cadillac.
"Yoooo lemme tell you about this dude at the club and how he told me he dont wanna dance he just wanna look at me" she said laughing.
"Thats fuckin wierd" I said folding my leg.
"I know he was serious to, he didnt want me to speak or move just stand there and everyonce in a while switch posititons."
"Umm he must have been a few short." I siad laughing.
"You know he was but as long as the paper was long, I didnt mind it." she said slapping my thigh as we burst into laughter.
"I dont find that shit funny" Asia said turning around and rolling her eyes.
"Okay and.... You say that shit like someone cares." Sasha said shrugging her shoulders.
"Calm down Sasha" I said placing her hand on her shoulder.
"No cuz a bitch wasnt talking to her." she said slapping her hands together.
"Wat???"Asia said turning back around.
"what you cant hear now, I bet you hear me loud and clearly if I punch you in your fucking throat" Sasha said getting hyped.
"Yo calm that shit down, I dont wanna hear that bullshit." Daddy barked and everyone went quiet. We rode in silence until we got home and the all went to our rooms. I took a shower and put on some nightclothes and started watching television when I got a little hungry. Everyone was sound asleep so I slowly walked downstairs hoping no one could hear me and then walked towards the kitchen where I saw Daddy with Asia on her knees right infront of him. He had his hand on head and was grunting. He turned toward me, but he didnt stop he pushed her down more and more. For some reason it hurt so much I wanted to run away and cry. I stood there and then ran to my room and locked my door I laid on my back and a single tear dripped down my face. I started thinking about Daddy and my mind went back to the club, it was crazy cuz for some reason my mind went to him.

*Earlier that Night*

I was done with one guy when we left the private dance room and headed back to the main floor. This guy walked over to me and flashed a fifty, he was wearing a champions hoodie with a hat but the hood was still covering his face. He was wearing Red Monkey jeans and all black consturction Timbs. I looked around and grabbed his hand pulling him to the back and took him in the room #5.
"What you wanna do?" I whispered sweetly in his ear as he set down.
"Nuttin" he said pulling off his hood and hat and letting me see his face it was him from Wal-mart earlier today. I stepped back to the door ready to push the panic button, but then he stood up. "Look I'm not here to hurt you" he siad placing his hand up.
"You need to leave before I call security." I said folding my arms.
"I came here to apologize, my niggas told me that you work here and I just wanted to get at you." he said stepping closer.
"No"
"What you mean no, look all Im saying is that Im sorry I over reacted this mornign I was tripping, but you just soo sexy ma and I just want the chance to get closer to you." he said sitting back down. I walked over to the other chair and set down still a little hesitant.
"Your crazy" I said intrigued by him.
"I kno you, but when I saw you I just didnt know how to approach you so I acted like I was that nigga when I knwo Im no and Im sorry. This is how I wanted to approach you, Ma my name King and I want you." he said clapping his hands together. I looked at him and started laughing.
"Are you serious?"
"Yea it's direct, and honest." he said smiling and his dimples lite up showing his pearly white shiny teeth. I smiled back blushing a little surprised at him. "Look I got a smile out of you" he siad pointing I shook my head.
"Yea you did" I said shaking my head."
"You say that like it's a bad thing, if I was ya dude you smiling will be the reason for me to live another day. To keep it one hundred with you I aint got much to live for, but to make a pretty girl smile everyday makes living a little more worth it." he said tapping my knee.
"I hear you"
"Well then listen I'm not gonna spit some corny ass line at you. I'ma just tell you like this I can give you the life where you will smile everyday."
"Sounds good, but you dont even know me."
"Well let me get to know you" he siad leaning back and becoming comfortable. I looked at him and started laughing.
"I'ma stripper and a hoe, you dont want me on ya arm Im not trophy wife material." I said folding my legs.
"I'm not looking for trophy wife I'm looking for a ride or die chick who just gonna treat me right got loyalty to me and I can see that you have that"
"How do you know looks can be decieving" I siad smiling at him.
"Nah I read people very well and the proof is in your profession, you kno that i know you can stop anytime you want and have some nigga taking care of you, but you dont becuase you loyal to your nigga or pimp" he said waving his hand.
"Wow why you do that"
"Cuz fuck that nigga he pulled a gun on me if you didnt have that fearful look on ya face I would have pulled my out and popped it in Wal-mart. I dont give a fuck baby girl Ima menace." he siad looking me in my eyes then I noticed the side of his face had a scar from the side of his ear through his neck. "Pretty girl I'm tellin you if he was a real nigga he wouldnt treat you like this, he would lace you with the finest."
"How you know Im not doin this becuase I want to"
"Becuase you too good for that"
"How you konw Im too good for my lifestlye." I siad pointing to myself.
"Cuz I can look at you and I see so much" he siad shaking his head. "And I promise you it all or I'ma fucking die trying"
"Okay, but im alright here I like my life."
"But I wanna give you a life you'll love shopping sprees daily, spas trips and overseas vacations when eva you want them. Plus I'll fuck you soo good that you cry everynight." he said placing his hand on my knee.
"You dont even know me"
"And you dont know me, but I wanna get to know you and I wanna let you know me ma you just gotta give me the chance. I know I fucked up the first time but trust I plan on gettin that shit right this time you too good to just let you go." he said moving closer to me.
"I dont know what to say"
"Dont say nothing let me do the talking and you comment wheneva you want to" he said leaning back and then his phone rung and he checked the I.D. "Damn I gotta to go, but listen up I wanna see you again difinetly."
"Okay well you know where I work at?" I said standing up.
"Nah, outside of the workplace I wanna see the real you" he siad standing up. "I'ma call you" he siad placing back on his hoodie.
"You dont know my number," I siad smiling and twisting my body.
"Here" he siad passing me a G1 tmobile phone. "I'ma call you tonight pretty girl" he siad placing his hat back on. "And we can meet up somewhere becuase you know I cant be coming here this aint my land Im the King of New York and I dont trust outside niggas." he siad wiping his hoodie. I starred at him and he starred at me then he leaned in and kissed me lightly on my lips and then placed on my forehead. He walked out and I walked out behind him.
"Good night" I siad sweetly behind him as Pablo walked past in a rush not noticing me.
"Yo answer your phone too and dont be callin nobody either thts for me and me only" he said looking me in my eyes and then walking away. I stood there smiling.
"Yoo" Sasha called out.
*END*

I set there replaying the situation in my head when I heard something vibrating. I ignored it and shook my head slowly thinking that i was going crazy but it went off again. I stood up and listen and then walked over to my suitcase and pulled out the phone which was blinking I had a new text message.

Subject:I'm bout 2 call u, u betta answer.

Before I could respond the phone vibrater blinking saying I had call coming in form Baby. I answered and walked back to my bed.
"Hello" I said laying down under my cover.
"Hey baby I'm glad you still up cuz I wasnt gonna sleep if you didnt talk to me tonight."

I smiled as we begun our all night conversation...........

27Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:33 pm

LUVN_HIM_LNGTIME

LUVN_HIM_LNGTIME

good add bumpzzz

http://www.myspace.com/slickemsonly_1

28Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:05 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

uppszzz

daddy better get on his job b4 king take it

uppss

add more soon

29Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:05 am

SexyT

SexyT

That was a mad add!!!
Now we got a new dude in the picture..
Daddy gon be pissed but it's his damn fault!!
Add more...
And read my story when u got tha time...i need some comments!!
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 442957

30Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:44 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

uppszzz

31Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:47 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I am so ready for the
next add...I loved it...
King is gonna take over
soon if Daddy don't get
his act together

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

32Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:48 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

NEW PAGE cheers
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 903750

33Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:15 am

aries27

My bad I havent been adding
Ive been goin to practice all week
Big Game coming up wish me luck
But I promise to give you two looooong adds before Friday.

34Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:17 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Woo hoo...can't wait
Hope Ya'll Win
cheers

35Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:11 pm

LUVN_HIM_LNGTIME

LUVN_HIM_LNGTIME

CANT WAIT 4 DHA NEXT ADD!! BUMPZZZZZZZ

36Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:23 am

SexyT

SexyT

add soon..
i'm hungry for more!!!
Like a Star @ heaven

37Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:52 pm

aries27

Hey here goes an add sorry its two days late
I was busy I forgot about this
But I've gave you one and I havent forgotten the other one
I hope you enjoy it
Dont forget to add love and comments.

Daddy (Chapter Seven)

My alarm clock went off at five-thirty a.m. I wasnt tired I didnt sleep after I came from the club I had Asia in all types of ways, but my mind wasnt on her. I couldnt even nut and she got pissed and ended up leaving. So now Im sitting in my bed all alone thinking about Niya ass once again. She was on my mind alot tonight so I decided to get up and go to her room. I stood outside ready to knock when I heard someone giggling and I listen as they giggled for a minute and then I knocked and went to open the door but it was locked.

"Yes" she said opening the door looking really sleepy.
"Yo who you talkin to I heard someone giggling." I said trying to look over her. She stepped back and pointed to her television. "Oh" I said shaking my head. She set and starred at me for a minute.
"Was that it I'm a little sleepy and I gotta get rest for tomorrow." she said walking back to her bed while I followed her.
"Why what you doing tomorrow?" I said sitting on the edge of the bed while she laid down.
"I'm working I got an all day date tomorrow." she said cuddling under the covers.
"Oh who with?"
"I dont know some dude I just met at the club last night" she said shrugging her shoulders.
"Oh you told him the rate right."
"Three thousand." she said sounding really tired.
"Ok" I said lightly slapping her butt lightly and standing up to leave. I walked back to my room and hopped in the shower, but something didnt feel like in my chest it felt like something was missing. I shook off the feeling letting the hot water hit my body as I stood directly under the shower. I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waist when I heard a light tap at the door. I answered it and saw Cierra and Tierra standing there.
"Hey Daddy" she said smiling looking me up and down.
"Wassup what you want?" I said as I walked to the closet with her right behind me.
"Some dick" Cierra said walking infront of me while Tierra stood behind me. I lightly smirked as she pulled off my towel and got on her knees. Tierra massaged my shoulders and lightly kissed my neck. Tierra stepped infront of me and got on her knees next to her sister I watched as the each took turns sucking my dick then one of them suck on my nuts while the other one sucked and licked my dick.
"Daddy cum in my mouth" Tierra said while she played with tip. I placed my hand on her forehead and tilted her head back. I started massaging my dick on her lips then I felt it build up a little while Cierra sucked on my balls. Then I felt it splatter down her throat.
"MMMM Daddy" Tierra said as she started licking my dick. Cierra stopped licking my balls and then they kissed sharing my juices. I turned my face up and then pulled back and headed towards the bed. I was just gonna have to call Sauce and tell him that I was running late. They followed behind me stripping off there robes revealing that they were wearing nothing. I set up while Cierra layed on the end of bed and Tierra got ontop of her and started to lightly kiss her then they got hungry and begun sucking on eachother and touching eachother. I set up and reached down and slapped Tierra on her ass while she sucked on Cierra titties. I stepped behind her and started rubbing her clit up and down I looked at my limp dick and closed my eyes, I tried to get it up thinking about wat was right infront of me cuz if it was anyother nigga there dick would have been hard, but I just couldnt get it hard.
"Aye yo I cant fuck yall right now, Im tired and I got shit to handle." I said stepping back and walking into the bathroom. I looked at my self in the mirror and threw some water on my face. Damn something had me trippin today I thought while I picked up my blunt and lite it I begun to inhale and my body went numb. I started to lotion down while I cleared my mind out and thought about what could have had me triping. Then Niya came to mind and how she danced on my nigga in the club last night, but I couldnt even trip on her cuz I told her to make that money. Thats why I knew I couldnt fuck with her cuz at the end of the day she would always have to make that money. Wateva through I knew I couldnt trip on her, cuz she did wat she had to do. I wonder if she ever gonna quit and leave this shit alone. I walked into my room and Cierra and Tierra had disappeared I walked into my closet when I heard my phone ringing I knew it was probably Pablo cuz i was suppose to been had been ready but fucking with them hoes put me behind a little. I placed on a pair of red briefs and threw on some True Religio jeans. I picked up a white fresh V-neck and placed on some deoderant and placed powder on my chest and in my boxers gotta stay fresh I said to myself as I laughed. I placed on my V-neck and then I put on a leather vest and my skull head belt.
"Are you ready?" Pablo said knocking on the door. I walked to the door and opened it and he walked in.
"Nah Im still getting dressed and shit I had company come through" I said walking back into my closet to the back wall wear I had all my sneakers. I looked for my all black Nike boots and pulled out a pair of while ankle socks. I placed on my boots and placed on a diamond stutted jean chain.
"You done yet?" Pablo said when I walked out of the closet.
"Nah I still gotta wash my face brush my teeth and put on jewlery." I said walking into the bathroom.
"You take long like a women" he said shaking his head. I knew Pablo was impatient but fuck it he worked for me. I looked back and notice he was wearing a pair of black Timbs and black jeans with a V-neck. The only jewlery he wore was the bracelet on watch on his arms with a pinky ring.
"Wateva nigga I gotta get fresh for the bitches." I said lotioning my face after I washed it and then brushed my teeth. I started placing on my chain and watch then my rings and my earrings. I looked at my self one more time in the mirror then walked out. "Alright man I'm ready" I said as we headed downstairs and hopped into the black Range Rover.
"So who did you play with tonight?" Pablo asked me while he hopped on the highway.
"Man at first it was Asia, but my dick couldnt stay hard. I dont know what it was, but this shit wasnt participating so she caught an attitude and walked off and I started to doze off and my alarm went off. So then it was the twins but same shit yoo." I said shaking my head, I could see Pablo laughing a little. "Yo that shit aint funny"
"Maybe you need some viagra or some shit like that" he siad laughing and I laughed a little.
"Fuck you nigga, man I just think my mind was somewhere else."
"Like where???" He said looking back.
"I dont know cuz it was hard last night when I saw Niya ass"
"Maybe it's not a where maybe it's a who" he said looking back at me.
"Man I dont know about her she just another one of my hoes" I said shrugging my shoulders.
"Do you believe that I see the way you look at her and everyone know you treat her better then any of your other hoes."
"Yea cuz shes different from the rest of them, she give me this feeling God. Like I cant even explain this shit sometimes it just be in a nigga gut all the fucking time. Even through she all sweet and shit and Im all rough and shit we connect somehow. I think I love her" I said shaking my head and then I felt the car swerve and the car behind us honk the horn. "Pablo what the fuck"
"My bad Boss you caught me off guard with the love thing." he siad shaking his head.
"I know that nigga"
"I mean shes a cool girl and shes perfect for you she can settle you down. I just didnt think it was that serious yet. Did you tell her how you felt."
"Fuck no I try through I really do try, but then I just end up fucking up and doing something wrong"
"Maybe you should say something to her" Pablo said becoming serious. I shook my head and started to think about her and a smile came to my face. I shook it off but continued to think about her. Today I was gonna do somethin special for her I just didnt know what.

We continued to drive in silence until we got to Sauce Apartment complex. We walked to the steps and headed to his apartment. We knocked a couple of times and then we just walked in to his bedroom where he was there with a random bitch in his bed.
"Yo nigga wake ya ass up" I said kicking the side of the bed. He jumped up and looked at me.
"Damn Boss man I over slept" he siad wiping his face. I shook my head and he stood up naked.
"Yo nigga put on some fucking clothes." I siad covering my eyes.
"Nigga this my house if I wanna go around slanging my dick around it's my personal business." he said picking up a towel.
"Nigga hurry the fuck cuz this shit should have been done." I said pulling out my phone.
"My bad boss I mean I was busy look at that bad bitch. Too bad I gotta send that hoe back home." he siad walking around to the other side of the bed and shaking her. "Yo you gotta go home." he said shaking her. She began to stir a little and set up and saw the three of us and became scared. "Yo get fuckin dressed and get the fuck out we aint gonna do shit to you." he siad heading to the bathroom. She starred for a while and I picked up her bra off the ground and threw it too her.
"Thank you" she said letting the sheet drop. I looked at her breast and they were perfect. I looked away and Pablo did the same and we both smiled he already knew what was on my mind while we watched her get dressed. She had a tough body, she had to be atleast 6'2 and had curves. After she got dressed she waited until Sauce came out wearing a v-neck around his waist.
"Wassup" he said nodding at her.
"Wassup I need a ride home" she said checking her phone.
"So what that fuck that gotta do with me." he said shrugging his shoulders. "I kept my part of the deal sweetheart. I told you I was gonna give you that amazing dick and I did, now the rest is up to you babydoll." he siad lotioning his body.
"Ok honey well the dick wasnt that amazing and Im not asking you for money or to wife me Im asking you to take me home." she said smirking I laughed a bit and shook my head.
"Well sweety I guess you walking and the dick had you cumming" he siad pointing at her.
"No I think you got me mistaken cuz Im not walking anywhere and the dick only lasted twenty minutes you was the only one who came. So to make up for your lies I think you owe me a ride home."
"Bitch I dont owe you shit, so you needs to dip." he said waving her off. She placed on her left heel and rolled her eyes while she walked over to the other side of the room and picked up her purse she started mumbling something when I saw her pull out her phone and walk into the living room I walked after her.
"Look ma call yaself a cab go home and relax" I said looking her in her eyes. She looked at me and lightly sighed.
"Hes such an asshole I dont have any money all I have is my credit cards thats the only reason Im asking for a ride home. I dont need that nigga I got my own his dick game wasnt even worth it." she said shaking her head.
"Look I got you, you too pretty to be stressing this petty shit." I said pulling out a clean stack and pulling off five hundred ones.
"Look I dont know why you tryna hand up the money cuz I aint some hoe you throw a couple dollars at to fuck." she said pushing my hand back.
"Nah it aint even like that in my mind cuz personally I dont think you should be fucking for free you should either be fucking ya man every night or you should be fucking for a couple hundreds." I said shrugging my shoulders. I knew all I had to do was talk a little and she would be one of my hoes in no time.
"Well my name is Layla I use to have a husban married him right out of the marines nine years I was with this man and the funny thing is that I gave up going to Princeton University to help him build his life and the next thing I know hes divorcing me for a younger white women." she siad shaking her head. "Last night I was celebrating and met up with that ass hole" she said rubbing her eyes. "But today Im looking for a job" she siad smiling.
"That's cool" I said shaking my head. "Look I'm bout to head out, but if you ever need more of this just call me" I said passing her the money and then writing my number on one. I started to walk back into the room when Sauce and Pablo stepped out.
"Yo why you still here" he barked lightly at the girl.
"Watvea Im leaving" she said walking away. "Bye Cash" she siad smiling at me.
"Bye shorty dont forget to hit me up" I said nodding at her while she went to open the door and then Sauce girlfriend walked in.
"Who the fuck is this?" she siad pointing at the Layla. Layla stood there with a blank face while me and Pablo started to step away slowly.
"What you dont hear me now, this why I couldnt stay the night cuz you had some bitch over here." she said turning to Layla
"Look I dont have nothing to do with this this is between you and him I'm leaving" Layla said going to step past her. The girl gripped her arm and Layla looked down at her.
"Bitch you aint going no where" she said pulling off her jacket. "How you gonna fuck my man and think I aint gonna kick ya ass thats my dick right there and aint nobody gonna take it."
"Oh baby you dont want this cuz I dont spare bitches, Im a marine sergant and Im in the gun range two to three times a week. So I dont mind correcting a bitch when I have to" she said opening her bag and pulling out a gun.
"Yo that bitch crazy" Sauce said taking cover. I looked at hime and shook my head.
"Yo Layla look it aitn even that serious right now just head out." I said stepping to her. She placed the gun in her bag and walked away.

These bitches are creazy today.........

Aniya

I was up on the phone with King until ten a.m. this morning and the whole time we were on the phone I didnt do anything but smile. I woke up at two o'clock and realized I only had an hour until I had to meet King in Trenton which was atleast forty five minutes. I rolled over and pulled my phone from under the mattress sending King a text that I was running late.

Subject:I am 2 I over slept meet u at 4 just got on da road.

I smiled when I read that text and hopped out of bed. I walked over to my closet and opened the door and started looking for something to wear on my date. I choose a pair of True Religion skinny jeans and a black shirt. I couldnt wait to go out with him, all night he made me smile and laugh making jokes. I was about to hop in the shower when I heard a knock on the door I placed my phone in my panty drawer then opened it and Sasha walked in.
"Wow you awake?" she said plopping down on the bed.
"Yea finally mad tired from last night" I said yawning.
"Oh where are you goin?" she said looking at me while I pulled a black lace bra and panty set.
"An all day job, playing girlfriend to some rest nigga" I said lieing I was happy she didnt see my face or she would call me on it.
"Damn you gettin paid today girl, lol but all day would kill me." she siad waving her hand while I hopped in the shower scrubbing my body down completely with peach and vanilla body scrub. I stepped out the shower and dried my body off when I walked back into my room Sasha was gone. I started rubbing my body down with lotion to match my body scrub. I heard my phone ringing and quickly jogged to answer it.
"Hello" I said trying to clip my bra.
"Yo why you aint answer my text"
"Cuz I was in the shower why wassup"
"Nuttin Im on the road answer your text messages I dont want a ticket."
"Okay" I said kind of sad.
"Wats wrong?" he asked.
"Nuttin you just got a little attitude." I said spraying my body with perfume.
"Nah nuttin like that I just hate driving in traffic this shit get on my fuckin nerves." he said sighing. "But nah I aint trippin on you, I cant wait to see you through you gonna wear somethin sexy for me."
"Ummm you just gonna have to wait and see" I said smiling while I walked back over to my closet.
"I like that, you over there tryna tease me and shit, keep playin Im gonna have to keep you and you can tell Cash that youve moved on."
"LOL your silly."
"Im serious" he said smiling "I mean this our first day but this might be Cash last day"
"Date" I said becoming frantic.
"Yea date, what you thought we were just gonna hang around like we homies"
"Yea a lil" I said smiling and then I heard him laughing. "It's not that funny" I siad becoming nervous about the situation.
"It is cuz you soo innocent yo" he said laughing.
"Im not innocent you dont half the shit Ive done." I said pulling on my pants and got mid thigh and started struggling to get them over my ass.
"Oh really I think you should show me a little somethin." he siad smiling.
"Aight dont ask for it if you cant handle it."
"Oh I can handle it, but let me hit you back up before the boys give me a ticket."
"Aight I'll see you later" I said hanging and putting on a white button up and placed a big red belt around my chest. I pulled on my black five inch heels that went mid-thigh and had a huge red LV on the side then I zipped them up. I placed on a couple of bracelets and earrings then placed my hair in a pony tail letting my bangs out. I walked over to my closet and pulled out my black Louis Vutton bag to matchin my shoes and packed it with everything I needed. I added lip gloss and did little to my face then headed down stairs.
"Hey Edward" I said buzzing our second driver when Pablo was out.
"Yes" he said buzzing me back.
"Are you busy cuz I need a ride to Trenton" I said watching a couple of girls walk by.
"No I'll pull the car around in ten minutes." he said. I shook my head then pulled out my silve metal Louis Vutton sun glasses.
"Damn look at you" Sasha said walking into the living room. "That nigga must be important."
"Ha I wish, but I figured if he gonna be flashing me I should be looking sexy." I said placing my glasses on my head.
"I hear you girl, what time you gonna be back?"
"I dont know all I know is that Im gettin paid." I said smiling.
"Thats my girl" she said when I heard the door bell ring, I walked over to the door and saw Edward standing there, he opened my door then hopped on his side as we headed to Trenton. I couldnt wait until we got to Trenton and I could be with King cuz he made me happy. He made me smile and he wanted to keep that smile on my face. He wasnt like Daddy who was hot and cold and didnt know what he wanted. We pulled up to Marriot where he told me to meet him and hopped out waving off Edward. I stepped in the lobby and it felt like all eyes were on me and I placed on my shades to hide my face.
"Damn baby you looking sexy" King said wrapping his arm around me. I smiled and hugged him.
"Thank you" I said blushing a little. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the back and we hopped in his white Mercedes. I set in the front seat and put on my seat belt.
"Aight so what you wanna do today" he said pulling off. I was happy that his windows was tinted cuz I didnt want anyone who knew Daddy to see me.
"It dont matter" I siad softly.
"It matters to me" he said speeding through the hood.
"Aight well you got until we get to New York to figure out what you wanna do" he said hopping on the high way.
"It dont matter anything you choose to do we can do" I said feeling shy.
"Its your day, what you wanna go shopping?" he said looking at me. I smiled lightly. "Oh dont act like you dont New York is one of the fashion capitols of the world."
"Okay only for a bit through, then we can go to the movies and go eat."
"Well damn" he said smiling.
"What did you have plans." I said looking over to him.
"Yea a little." he said shrugging his shoulders.
"What were they we can go do that instead."
"I had tickets to the knicks and Lakers game, but it was before I met you."
"Word can we go there" I said becoming hype.
"Yea if you want to I dont know to many chicks who wanna go to the game for there first date."
"I do Im a basketball fanatic"
"Wateva you not a bigger fan then me."
"You dont believe that"
"I do believe that" he said looking over at me.
"Um hum but wat else dont I know about you"
"I dont know, what you wanna know" I said relaxing a bit.
"What about your child hood."
"It was perfect." I said smiling.
"If it was perfect you wouldnt be doin what you doin?"
"I did have a perfect childhood I had a stay at home mom and hard working dad lived in a six bed room house the only child."
"So what happened?" he asked me.
"My dad caught my mom cheating with his brother, so my uncle shoot my dad when my mom choose my dad over my uncle then my mom tried to run and he shoot her, then he shoot himself. Ever since then I guess you can call me a fuck up." I said shrugging my shoulders.
"Wow thats deep"
"I know, but what about you king." I said wanting to get off the subject.
"My mom was a crack addict and my dad was a drug dealer, he shoot her one day while they were arguing and then shoot himself right after words. Ever since then Ive been on my own.
"Thats a story to tell." I said laughing.
"Hey ours aint too different." he siad looking over at me then I smiled and he turned away from me.
"What???" I said wondering why he did that. He shook his head and I turned to him "Why you lookin like that what did I do???" I said confused and started slapping his shoulder.
"Nutting women damn" he said smiling at me then grabbed my hand and placed it on his thigh while he held it and it felt good. I smiled while we rode listening to music.
"Whats your favorite color?" I asked breaking the silence.
"White and black" he said speeding up. "Yours??"
"Green" I said turning down the radio.
"Someone likes money."
"Yea somethin like that"
"What you mean something like that"
"Nuttin just I dont let the money control my every move."
"I know you dont, you let a nigga control ya every move."
"Wateva" I said rolling my eyes.
"Im playin dont take it serious."
"I guess so"
"Aight wateva so ask another question."
"You have any kids."
"Yea one girl Lia"
"Oh how old is she?"
"Four" he siad smiling. I smiled when I saw his face when he thought about her. "Do you have any children?" he asked.
"No" I said laughing.
"You want any?" he asked
"Yea two or how many god can bless me with"
"Sounds cool" he said smiling and shaking his head.
"Yea how many do you want?"
"Alot" he siad laughing.
"Thats cool"
"Yea I didnt know my brothers and sisters growing up so I want to have a big family."
"Thats sweet."
"Nah dont use that word" he said shaking his head.
"What is wrong with sweet."
"That make a nigga sound gay."
"Nah ah it makes you sound sweet." I said pinching one of his cheeks.
"Yooo" he siad grabbing my hand and kissing it. I giggled a bit then turned my head away. "Um sexy" he said letting go of the wheel then tickling my ribs a bit.
"Put ya hands on the wheel." I siad laughing and grabbing his hands.
"I got this Im driving with my knees." he said continuing to mess with me.
"No cuz we gonna crash" I said laughing.
"Nah watch this" he said speeding up hitting ninety, my chest begun pumping so hard. "Just trust me" he whispered lightly. I closed my eyes and started to panic. "Open your eyes and trust me." he whispered again and I felt us going faster. I opened my eyes slowly and relaxed a bit when I looked into his eyes. "Welcome to New York" he said gripping the starring wheel and grabbing control.................

I was finally away....

38Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:54 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Dang..I'm so feeling King right now.
His attitude is awesome.
Im telling you Cash better watch
out and express his feelings soon
before he lose niya all together...
So loving it...UPZ cheers

39Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:05 pm

aries27

Heres Add two
Hope you enjoy it
Show love leave comments.........

Daddy Chapter 8

I finsihed up my work for the day and headed to the mall just to ball out, I was thinking about Niya all day and I couldnt wait until I got home to just hold her. I walked back and fourth through the mall picking out any fly thing I wanted. One thing about having money even if it is dirty is buying it when I want it. I walked past a jewlery store and walked in and started looking around. I wasnt looking for anything special I was just looking to see if it was something I saw that I wanted, but then I came across something that caught my attention the first thing I thought about was Aniya. It was a plain chain with a butterfly pendent that had yellow, brown and green diamonds in it. I looked at it for a minute and then I decided to buy it just for her. I remembered the last piece of jewlery I brought for a women was a diamond engagement ring, but I didnt want to think about it. I asked the clerk if I could see the jewlery and she said yes with a smile the size of the sun. Any other day I wouldnt think twice about trying to recruit her, but today I was on a mission. I wanted to give Niya something from the heart that meant something. I looked back at Pablo and he shook his head giving me an approving nod. I reached in my poket and pulled out my gucci wallet and pulled out my black card. She looked at me and smiled and I gave her a wink.
"Would you like me to gift wrap it" she said passing me my card back while I signed for it.
"Yea thats cool" I said shaking my head. I watched her while she gift wrapped it and waited.
"I hope ya mother enjoys the gift" she said smirking. I shook my head and walked out feeling good about myself I couldnt wait to get home and show Niya. I could picture her face and smile. I smiled to myself while I thought about my Niya.
"Yo did you hear me?" Pablo said while we walked.
"Nah, what happened." I said shaking Niya off my mind.
"I asked for the night off." he siad when we walked out of the mall.
"Sure nigga" I said tooken by surprise becuase he never asked for the night off. I wondered what he was gonna be up to.
"Thanks." he siad smiling while he placed my bags in the backseat and got in the front seat.
"What you need the night off for?" I asked while we headed back to the mansion.
"Umm I just wanna hang out." he siad shrugging his shoulders.
"No really what?" I said perking up my lip.
"I got tickets to the Knicks game tonight" he siad shrugging his shoulders.
"Word who you taking?" I said relaxing a bit.
"No one" he said switching lanes.
"You said tickets" I siad reminding him. He shook his head and started laughing.
"No one important."
"Just a friend no one important."
"What's her name? cuz you aint got no male friends nigga" I said laughing.
"I'll tell you if it get serious."
"Ohhh aight."
"Um hum"

We rode home in silence listening to music while I made business calls making sure all my businesses was on point so I could rest easy for the day. I set back and got a text from an unknown number.

Subject: Hey this is Layla from earlier today, just woke up and wanted to send you some love.

I smiled at myself at my amazing game and sent her a text back. Damn I could bag a bitch with my eyes closed. As we began texting I started losing interest in her becuase all she could talk about was her ex husban. All I wanted to do was have the bitch make my money, but she was putting up a fight. When we pulled up into the house I took the jewlery box and placed it in my pocket. Then headed inside where all the girls were in the basement watching a movie. I saw Sasha and she stood up and kissed me then she gave Pablo a look and starting smiling when he smirked at her. I didnt know what was going on between them, but I could tell somethin was up.
"Yo Niya get back yet." I said placing my hand in my pockets.
"Nah" she said shaking her head.
"Yo come wake me up when she get back Im bout to go take it down and tell them hoes not to interupt me." I siad walking away and laying down in my bed lighting a blunt.

Sasha (Chapter Cool

I watched Daddy walk upstairs and then turned to Pablo when he disappeared.
"Hey you" I said walking over to him and giving him a hug. He looked past me to make sure no one was watching and then set on the couch and pulled me on his lap. He didnt say anything just held me closely just like he did last night. He was the first person I ever been with that didnt want to fuck me, all we did last night was hold eachother and talk it felt so good.
"You okay?" He asked me massaging my head.
"Yea why you ask that?" I said cuddling to his chest.
"Cuz you seem tensed" he said rubbing my back. I smiled as my heart fluttered I never had a nigga that cared for me just becuase. I never had a nigga who could just want me to be happy like Pablo.
"Nah, nuttin serious." she said shrugging her shoulders.
"Aight what you do while I was gone"
"Sleep talk to Niya a bit before she left then ate."
"Thats wassup" he said shaking his head.
"Yea what did you do?" I asked.
"Work" he stated very bluntly.
"Um thats nice I missed you" I said folding my legs.
"You missed me" he said smirking.
"Yea" I said lightly smiling.
"Thats good to hear"
"Um hum you gotta finish rubbing my back like you promised." I said placing my thumb in my mouth.
"Dont do that" he said snatching it out. I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth, before he could say anything I heard someone coming down the steps. I jumped off of Pablo lap and set on the opposite side of the couch.
"Hey Pablo" Khia said walking into the kitchen with a bowl.
"Wassup" he said giving her a head nod. He pulled out his cell phone and read a text then jumped up to leave.
"Where you goin?" I said scrunching up my eyebrows.
"I gotta go handle somethin I catch you later." he siad walking out the door. I folded my eyes brows and started watching television. I missed Aniya if she was here I would have someone to mess with.

As I watched television I dozed off on the couch dreaming about Pablo. When I woke back up it was seven o clock. Damn how the hell did I sleep for three hours I said yawning.
"Yo you up again." Pablo said on the other side of the couch.
"Yea" I said wiping my face.
"Um you didnt feel me rubbing ya back." he siad when I started to strtch.
"No" I said standing up.
"Damn" he siad laughing a bit.
"You still wanna go to the game?"he asked when I set back down.
"Of course you already know I do" I said smiling.
"Well go get dressed what you waitin for" he smirked. I ran upstairs full speed and immediately hopped in the shower wasting no time to get him alone.

Aniya (Chapter Cool

"Yo what is taking you soo long" King yelled from the other side of the dressing room. I was trying on a silver and purple stripped Versace dress that he picked out.
"I can't zip it." I siad trying to reach behind me.
"Oh word" he said with a cocky voice.
"Yea you gonna do it for me?" I said stepping out holding the dress agianst my body. He zipped it up and then I spinned around. "How it look?" I asked spreading my arms.
"Damn good." he said smiling. I walked over to the mirror and starred at myself for a while the dress was gorgeous on me, it held all of my curves just right and I turned to the side seeing my ass poked out and smiled.
"Its a real nice dress" I said turning my back to the mirror and looking at the V-shaped back that went to my mid back.
"You want it?" He asked spinning me around. I smiled and shook my head no, the truth was I couldn't afford it if I tried to buy it. "Why not this dress banging on you" he siad looking me up and down.
"I cant afford I dont live the lifestyle where price doesnt matter and even if i did I dont think I would buy this dress I dont have anywhere to wear this dress to." I siad shrugging.
"Hey how are we doing over here?" the sales clerk said walking over to us. "Oh my god that dress look gorgeous on you." she said checking me out and smiling.
"Wow you should see the shoes to match that dress. We just got the collection in."
"Yo what size you wear in shoes?" King said pulling his phone out his pocket.
"No King this is too much I cant let you buy me this." I said feeling nervous.
"Wateva yo I'm buying it rather not you want me to, and you gonna wear it the next time we go out." he said shrugging his shoulders. I starred at hime for a minute and gave up when I realzed that he wouldn't.
"A size three or four depending on the shoe."
"Yo try on the stretch things." he yelled through the door. I laughed and tried on the liquid tights with a yellow shirt and stepped out. "Damn girl you super sexy in any thing you wear" he said smiling at me.
"Here we go these are just a few would you like me to bring out more" The sales clerk said placing a few boxes on the floor. She opened each box revealing a different shoe, style, and color. I felt like I was in heavan when she started placing the shoes on my feet and every shoe King liked he pushed over to the side and told her to go get more and bring some bags. By time we finished I had more then four out-fits and four dresses more shoes then enough and a few bags.
"Thank you" I said while the workers placed bags into the trunk I hoped they all would fit.
"Welcome yo, you aint gotta say thank you I dont mind." he siad tipping the guys and then pulling off.
"I'm just really grateful."
"I know" he said turning over to me. "What you wanna do now since you done brought the whole block." he said turning a croner and then parking.
"Where we goin?" I asked when he hopped out. I followed and he grabbed my hand then walked into Tiffany's Co.
"I like diamonds." he said walking to the counter. When the sales clerk saw him, he immediately smiled.
"Hey King what can I do for you today?"
"I need some earrings." he said looking at the collection. I was in awe at all the diamonds. I felt like I was in a movie, I couldnt stop smiling while I looked at each piece personally. "You see something you like?" he siad taking me out my daze.
"No not really" I said shrugging it off.
"Aight just tell me what you want and I got it." he siad while he talked to the guy. I watched him closely as he talked and pointed out the diamond earrings then tried them on.
"Ok" I said sweetly. After he was finished and we walked out hand and hand just like a rich couple or a scene from a music video. He went to open my door then stopped and stood right infront of me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"You soo sexy" he said lightly kissing my lips.
"Thank you"
"Why you act like that?" he said pulling away.
"Like what?" I siad confused.
"Like you dont want anything from me, like you below me."
"I dont know I'm not use to the treatment I havent had it in a long time so I jus got on without it." I said shrugging my shoulders.
"You not use to the treatment well get use to it cuz Im gonna treat you like a queen rather you like it or not." he siad bluntly while he starred me in my eyes. We starred at eachother for a minute and then he kissed me so sweetly and gently slipped his tongue in my mouth and I wrapped my hands around his neck. I got so into the kiss that I forgot we were in public and I felt his man rise a little while my body became excited.
"What you tryna get some shit started." he said pulling away and smiling. I smiled and stepped back while he walked on the other side of the car and we both got in. "Yo we need to head to the game before we late." he said looking at his car clock.
"Okay" I said shrugging my shoulders. We rode until we got to the hectic parking lot and looked around twenty minutes for a parking spot, when we found one we walked hand and hand to the front and waited to hand in our tickets then headed to our seats.
"You want something?" he lightly yelled into my ear.
"Yea" I said shaking my head.
"What?" he said looking around. I looked around when I found a nacho stand.
"I want nachos." I said pointing then we walked to the stand. We waited in line and fooled around until we got to the front.
"Can I help you?" A younger boy said starring at my frame like he was about to lose it.
"Yea can I have a supreme nacho, with a medium Sprite." I said yelling a little over the noise.
"Yo let me get two hot dogs with chilli, chess, onions, peppers, and relish. Then let me get a Large Dr.Pepper." he said pulling a twenty out his pocket. I picked up a few napkins while our food were getting ready and then headed to our seats while he carried the tray. I couldnt believe he had floor seats I never set this close to the court before. I looked around and across from me I could have sworn I saw Pablo and Sasha sitting down with eachother. I squinted my eyes and it was them together carrying on like a couple.

As I starred at them Sasha starred back at me.............

40Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:24 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Woah Woah Woah...

Awesome add.
What is about to go down...
More please...More.

Dang, Cash gonna flip
if he finds out...lol Upz

Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 361114 Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 361114 Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 361114

41Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:33 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

UPSZ

42Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:18 am

SexyT

SexyT

Add soon!!!!!
Maybe Pablo won't c them...
This is getting interestin!

43Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:29 pm

aries27

Chapter 9 Sasha

I couldnt believe what I was seeing it was Niya sitting by this guy I watched her and then I told Pablo I had to use the bathroom and headed over to see her. I ran up the stiars and walked through the halls which felt like forever since the place was still crowded.
"Sasha" Aniya yelled out from behind me. I turned around and walked over to her.
"What the hell are you doin here and who is that?" I asked with my hands on my hip.
"Thats my client and he just wanted to take me to the game, but even bigger question is why are you here and why are you with Pablo." She asked with just as much attitude.
"Look mine ya business, you didnt see me here and I didnt see you." I said not wanting to explain anything to her.
"Aight, but we will be talking about this later." she said walking away. I walked back to my seat and folded my legs.
"What took you so long?" Pablo asked placing his hand around me.
"The line was crazy I swore everyone wanted to pee at the same time." I siad shaking my head while I watched the men run back and fourth on the court. Every once in a while I would look across the court and look at Niya and mystery guy and it was somethin that seemed a little wierd like it was more then just a job or she was that good at here job. I watched the game with Pablo watching him enjoy himself and I was happy to see him happy. I started to get a little tired becuase I wasnt into the game too much becuase basketball took too long for me.
"You aight?" Pablo whispered in my ear during a time out.
"Yea it just take so dame long for this game." I said sighing, he lightly chuckled and shook his head.
"Be patient" he said patting my side. I looked up at him and smiled.
"I cant" I said whinning.
"Stop that your not a child." he said placing his attention back on the game. One of the Knicks made a three-pointer and everyone in the audience went crazy. I smiled at the atmosphere I was in and snuggled a little closer to Pablo.
"Im hungry"
"You want something from the stand?" Pablo asked me.
"Yea" I said shaking my head.
"Aight wait until this quarter over."
"Nah I'll go now you can stay and watch the game." I said waving my hand. He starred at me for a moment. "It's okay Im a big girl I can handle going to the stand and ordering me something to eat." I said standing up and placing my purse on the chair and then he passed me a twenty and told me to get him a large lemonade. I stood up to go get me a drink and hotdog becuase I was starting to get thirsty. I walked to the stand and stood in line when I felt someone starring at me. I turned and then I saw him our eyes locked for a minute then someone walked in between us interupting our stare. I prayed he wouldnt step to me, but life had a crazy way of giving us exactly what we didnt want.
"So you wasnt going to speak" he siad walking up to me and standing behind me.
"Not really" I said starring straight as I felt his breathe tingle down my spine.
"Oh this is how you treat me? Sash I thought we were better then this, over this." he said looking me up and down.
"My name is Sasha and we not better then this so I advise you to back the fuck up." I said turning to him.
"Or what you gonna go tell ya mom." he said snickering. "Oh right you cant can you hum I guess you gonna just have to put up with it." he siad shrugging his shoulders.
"Fuck you, you killed my mom and I want let you do me the same way. All you is, is some punk ass nigga who use and abuse girls. But fuck you cuz you will get yours and I promise you that. It wont be me cuz I grew out of my hate for you and grew into a woman, but someone aint gonna be able to outgrow thier hater for you." I said pointing in his face.
"Wateva anyway you still trickin for Cash?" he said when I got to the stand.
"Yes can I have a large Coke and a large lemonade, with a hotdog with cheese." I said reaching in my pocket and pulling out a twenty Pablo gave me before I got here.
"Sasha" he said once again. I ignored him and waited for my order. I knew how to get to him.
"Look I outgrew you so how about you skip along and go do wateva or whoeva you was doing before you came to come see me cuz its a waste of your time and of my time and trust me when I say I have much better places to spend my time then wasting it on you. So to sum it up bye bye" I said giving him a wave and then walking away.
"Sasha I promise you this wont be the last time and the next time I see you I wont be so easy to get rid of" he yelled behind me I walked away switching a little and smiled at myself.
"I like you" I said when I passed Pablo his drink after I set down.
"What?" he said directing his attention from the game.
"I like you, and I want you to know that" I said shrugging my shoulders.
"Okay, you aight?" he asked trying to read my facial expression.
"Yea I just wanted you to know that" I said shrugging my shouldres and taking a bite from my hotdog.
"I like you too" he said whispering in my ear lightly I smiled and snuggled right next to him. I watched Aniya and the guy again for some reason I couldnt make out his face no matter how hard I starred and I just hoped that Pablo wouldnt notice what I was starring at. She looked so happy, she had this glow about her that you can see from a mile away. It was sincere happiness and it made me happy, I knew she was happy with Daddy, but she always wanted more and I think for the first time she was finally getting it. I didnt want her to get hyped up and this turn out being less then what it really was.

After the game was over and the knicks won by three points we headed out, I walked over to the Passenger seat to Pablo car. I pushed the seat forward a little as we hit traffic while we left.
"Why you quiet?" Pablo asked me while we rode through the traffic.
"Nuttin why are you quiet?" I asked back.
"I dont talk much any way" He said shrugging his shoulders.
"But your with me and since your with me you should talk"
"And why is that?" he asked readjusting his seat.
"Cuz it's me" I said turning toward him. He starred back and shook his head giving me a smirk.
"And..." he said raising his eyebrow.
"And I'm different I get special treatment."
"Why is that?" he asked placing his hand on the emergency stick.
"Cuz you like me"
"I like alot of people" he said turning his attention back on the rode.
"Okay, but you like me a different way"
"Explain that" he said silently.
"I dont know you explain it to me tell me how you like me." I said catching an attitude.
"I dont know" he said shrugging his shoudlers.
"Wow I dont know" I said shaking my head.
"Dont act like that?"
"Shut up" I said turning my face.
"Yo watch ya attitude."
"And watch what you say and do cuz you really can hurt people and I hope you know that" I said rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.
"Sasha you over reacting"
"Oh I am becuase I thought when you said you liked me I believed it. Yea Im the one over reacting. See thats why I dont mind being a hoe cuz when you a hoe niggas dont lie they tell you what they want from you and dont try and dont try to play you." I said shaking my head.
"Aight" he said placing his hand under his chin and rubbing it. He turned on the radio and sped home like he wasn't going to get there fast enough.

Aniya Chapter 9 cont....

We were on our way home listening to the radio when I felt King hand rub my thigh lightly. I looked over at him and smiled lightly, I grabbed his hand and we interlocked fingers.
"What you thinking about?" I said turning over to him.
"I dont know life I guess." he siad shrugging his shoulders.
"What about it?"
"I dont know just thinking bout money and the game and you just all types of shit you know mostly the grind." he said shrugging his shoulders.
"Oh thats a lot you need to relax ya mind"
"Nah keep the mind on the grind and thats how I became the King." he said switching lanes.
"But you with me all your attention should be on me." I said pointing to my chest.
"Just like that right" he said turning towards me.
"Yup Im worth it" I said smiling.
"I know"
"Yea" I said turning my head to the window. I didnt like talking about myself like that no matter how pretty I was my worth will always be based off of my insides and inside I didnt like who I let myself become somehow the real me got lost and no matter how hard I try I will never be able to go back to her.
"Aniya" King yelled a little louder.
"Huh?" I said coming out of my deep daze.
"I said something to you, but you were in a whole different place."
"Yea my bad sometimes I do that" I said laughing.
"Where do yo go?" he said looking over at.
"Nowhere I just think" I said schrunching my face up.
"You was thinking about me" he said smiling, I smiled back and shook my head and rolled my eyes.
"You so full of yourself." I siad rubbing the side of his face. He turned over to me and kissed my hand. He starred in my eyes and then he kissed my cheek. "The road King." I said moving back.
"I know" he said placing his hand back on the wheel and laughing.
"Um hum" I said smirking.
"Yo man you fuckin with my head." he said laughing.
"What you mean?" I said raising my eyebrow.
"I mean that you got me tripping over here, I wanna take you to the telly and fuck you, but then I look at you and I see more then that"
"Wow well I gotta keep it funky with you, anything is possible." I siad licking my lips.
"If the price is right, right man dont treat me like Im one of your clients cuz Im not." he said becoming serious.
"This is life" I siad bluntly.
"And what the fuck is that suppose to mean"
"This is my life this is the way I get through the day, so if you want me want all of me not just the part that benefits you."
"What eva yo cuz you talking stupid right now, I know you a hoe but I see more then that right now and you should have knew that becuase you should feel like your more then that."
"Right now this day and time I'm not you can dress me up and take me out, but tomorrow Im gonna be back to my old tricks." I said stated simply.
"Aight if you feel like that it's wateva" he said shrugging his shoulder. We set in silence for a while. "If you want me to treat you like a hoe I will that shit aint nuttin to me."
"It's wateva with me" I said becoming blunt. He looked over at me and I starred in his eyes and I can feel myself breaking for him.
"Word aight then it is what it is" he said leaning back in his chair and speeding through the night when we got closer to Trenton I felt so stupid and ridiculous.
"I'm sorry" I lightly stated looking out the window.
"Niya look at me." he said grabbing my chin lightly towards him I starred in his eyes. "You are a gorgeous person and Im not talking about your looks or your body. I mean inside your smart and funny just an all around geniuenly good person. Thats what I see when I look at you, I can go past the flaws and see you the real you, now I dont know why you wanna push me away, but please dont push me away cuz Im a real nigga and Ima treat you like you deserve to be treated. I know your circumstances are fucked up but you dont have to treat yourself with anything less then perfection and respect." he said slowing down a little. I pulled away a little "Dont pull away from Aniya" he said and I knew it meant much more then the time being. He leaned in and gave me a light kiss on my lips and then went back to driving. I didnt know how to respond I just set back smiling.
"We finally here" I said when we pulled up to the Marriot.
"Yea" he said turning off his car and leaning back. He took his New York Yankee cap and placed it over his face.
"Whats wrong?" I asked trying to touch him. He grabbed my hat and pulled me to him.
"I dont want you to leave." he said laughing a bit.
"Wat's so funny?" I said confused.
"Nuttin I usually cant wait to get rid of a chick, but with you I just wanna take you home and keep you."
"I know the feeling all too well." I said sitting back going into deep thought again.
"Aniya" he said pulling me out of it before it got deeper.
"My bad" I said shaking my head.
"Damn girl you need to clear your mind."
"I know I need a vacation" I said laughing.
"Yea maybe the bahamas." he said stroking my head.
"Maybe one year, you know Ive never been."
"Nah I aint know that, but in a few weeks I gotta go there you wanna come along just me and you." he said kissing my neck lightly.
"Um dont do that" I said trying to pull away he pulled me closer and placed another one on my spot.
"Why not? Im tryna to get you to say yes." he said licking the side of my neck.
"Keep doing that and Im gonna say yes to alot more then the bajamas, but it's not up to me I gotta ask Daddy." I said placing my hand on his thigh.
"You gotta ask who?" he said pulling away.
"I gotta ask Cash."
"Yea, but ask him and shit cuz I wouldnt mind laying up in the sun with you."
"I know"
"COcky"
"Yea cant help it, but listen up I gotta go call him" I said getting out the car and heading into the lobby. I walked over to the desk and the guy starred at me for a minute.
"Can I help you?" he siad raising his eyebrow.
"Yea can I use your phone?"
"Sure" he said pointing in my direction. I dailed the number and waited for Daddy to answer.
"Who dis?" He answered on the second ring.
"Niya" I said sweetly. "Where are you?"
"Um just hit route one you ready?" he asked.
"Yea"
"Aight I be there in twenty" he said hanging up. I walked out and King was leaning against his car smoking a Black N Mild.
"Wassup sexy thing" he siad when I stepped closer to him.
"Nuttin he twenty minutes away, so I guess you should be getting a move on." I said kinda of sad our date was coming to an end.
"Yea I guess so" he siad pulling me closer to him.
"What you doin?" I said when I felt him wrap his arms around me.
"Shut up" he said leaning down and giving me a kiss so strong that it made my knees buckle. We kissed for what seemed like ever and then he released and didnt say anything, but he didnt let me go and just starred in my eyes.
"UM baby" was all I said. He smiled and let me go then he pulled away and walked to the trunk and started helping me place my bags on the curve. After he was done we stood in eachother face not saying anything, he walked over to his car and got in.
"I guess this is the part I give you your money right." he said leaning over to the passenger seat and then opening the glove department pulling out a stack then passing it to me. I took it and for the first time I felt dirty, I started to walk away when he called after me. "Yo text me as soon as you get in the house." he said rolling up his window and sitting back while I waited for Daddy. Ten minutes later Daddy pulled up and Edward was driving he helped me with the bags when and I hopped in the back seat with Daddy.
"Hey Daddy" I said kissing him on the side of his neck, but he was on the phone so he didnt pay me any attention.
"Asshole" Edward yelled out making a quick stop when I looked up I saw King white mercedes speeding off infront of us.
"If only you knew the half." I whispered to myself shaking my head.
"Huh?" Daddy said hanging up the phone.
"Nuttin here go your money." I said passing him the cash.
"Did you have fun looks like you went balling." he said placing the money in his pocket.
"Yea same old same old." I said smiling to myself.

If Only He Knew..........

44Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:58 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Dang that was so awesome.
So whats up wit that dude and Sasha
then Sasha and Pablo into it...dang...
King might rule soon if Daddy don't step up
I'm liking King, I just hope Niya make
the right decision...

Mad Upz...

45Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:03 am

LUVN_HIM_LNGTIME

LUVN_HIM_LNGTIME

GOOD ADD BUMPZ

46Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:02 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

i L0VE KiNG !!
AHHHHHH !! L0VE MAKES ME SMiLE !!

CASH NEED t0 GEt
HiS ACt t0GEtHER BEF0RE
tHAt GIRL G0NE F0R G00D !!

ADD M0RE S00N !!

UPPZ !!

Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 464113
^^^^
MUMBLE L0VES iT t00 !!

47Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:22 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Add more please!!
I'm luvin the twists...
I like King...
but who will she choose???

48Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:34 pm

aries27

Cash (Chaper 10)

"Yo what you do today?" I asked Niya on our ride home she was sitting quietly looking out the mirror.
"Nutthin much mostly shop and we went out to eat." she siad shrugging her shoulders.
"Oh thats cool, you gonna show me what you go?"
"Yea if you want me to" she said shrugging her shoulders.
"Yea I do," I said feeling this akwardness between us, that was never there before.
"okay" she siad shrugging her shoulders lightly.
"Aight" I siad leaning back. "Whats wrong?" I said lightly squeezing her thigh.
"Nuttin" she said shrugging her shoulders.
"Niya dont lie to me you know I hate that shit." I said sighing.
"I dont know I had a really good time with him." she said turning to me.
"So what?" I siad looking at her in her eyes and then she turned away. "What you feelin this nigga or somethin." I said and then I seen it in her eyes when she looked at me. Damn I thought to myself when I set back in my seat. The jewlery box in my pocket felt like it wieghed a thousand pounds.
"Im not feeling him, it just the way he treated me, he didnt want me for my sex or for my looks he wanted me and he wanted to make me happy and I havent felt like that in so long." she said sighing lightly. We set in silence and I knew I had to tell her no matter what.
"Look if I could treat you like this everyday I would, I know you deserve that and I wanna be that nigga to treat you like this everyday." I said sliding a little closer to her. She turned to me with this look of surprised on her face and I snickered a little.
"Are you serious?" she asked me.
"When have I ever told you something I didnt mean." I said silently. "I mean it all I want you to be mine and only mine. I know I didnt think this shit through, but somehow we gonna do it together as a couple and I promise you that you just gotta give me patience and understanding."
"Cash please dont" she said placing her hand up and shaking her head.
"Dont what???" I siad becoming loud.
"Dont lie to me give me hopes and dreams that arent true" she said yelling back at me.
"Im not lieing to you, yo I put this on a stack" I said raising my hand up.
"Im sorry Cash, but I dont believe you, your just gonna have to prove it to me." she said shaking her head.
"Like this." I said pulling the box out my hand. She looked at me and then at the box. I wrapped my arms around her and passed it to her. She quickly opened it and her mouth dropped.
"This is gorgeous." she said pulling the box out of my hands.
"Man I know I cant make this shit official yet, but you will be mines." I said massaging her shoulder with the arm that was around her neck.
"Daddy" she said smiling like a child on Christmas day. She turned around and placed the neckalace around her neck and then waited for me to click it. She picked up the pendent and starred at it for a couple of minutes.
"You like it?" I said sitting back.
"Yea" she said shaking her head up and down so hard I thought it was gonna fall off.
"Turn around so I can put it on" I said moving forward. I clipped it and began to kiss the side of her neck. She turned around and laid her head on my shoulders rubbing my thigh up and down and telling me how happy she was that I just brought her that gift. We rode out until we got to the mansion and we walked in. She walked upstairs and I headed downstairs to the theatre. It was the first time I didnt have to work and I had the house all alone I could relax. I turned on the television and started watching a boxing match that was on HBO that was going off. I begun to roll a blunt and relax my mind when I heard the door open.
"Cash I was calling you" Niya said walking in with her green cover wrapped around her body. She laid down on the ground and started to get comfy, I smoked a dutch and watched her for a minute and then got up and laid behind her. "Daddy what are you watching?"
"I dont know it was on" I said shrugging my shoulders.
"Can I have the remote" she said reaching behind her waiting for me to past her the remote. She started flipping through the channels and then she stopped and shrieked.
"What the fuck Niya?" I said spanking her thigh.
"Look wat's on?" she said pointing at the television.
"What?" I said shrugging my shoulders.
"Sex in The City" she said snuggling closer to me. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her and inhale the sweet smell. I could tell she just took a shower and her skin was extra soft. As we started watching I lost interest almost immediately and then started just watching, the movie got to the point where Carrie was suppose to get married but Big didnt show up and then he did show up and then Carrie beat him with the glasses. I was confused but I didnt say anything becuase I could tell that she was really into it. I kissed her neck and she moved away from me. I pulled her towards me and then I looked at her face and she was crying and her nose was red.
"Why you crying?" I said wiping away her tears.
"Cuz it's sad." she said sniffling.
"Dont cry it's making me sad." I said wanting to make her happy, I felt this feeling where I just wanted to protect her no matter what. I started to lightly rub her back and whisper in her ears, as much as she fought it I could tell she was feeling it. She turned around and started to suck on my bottom lip.
"Baby can I finish watching the movie." she said pouting a little and that shit turned me on so much. After we finished watching the movie I laid on my back while she laid her head on my shoulder. "Umm Im tired carry me to my room" she said throwing her body on top of mines. I laughed a little and then picked her up carrying her like we were newlyweds. I carried her to her bed and began to kiss her. I pulled up and started looking around the rooms for her new bags.
"Aye yo I thought you were going to show me what you got" I said leaning back.
"Oh yea" she said jumping off the bed and then she walked over to her closet and pulled it opened and then she walked into the bathroom. I waited a bit and then I picked up her ipod and started going through her music. When she stepped out my mouth almost dropped she was wearing a purple and silver stripped dressed with the silver heels to match. I hleped her zip up her dress and then I watched her strut by me and I couldnt help but to slightly get turned on by her every movement. I pulled her ontop of me then she pushed me off.
"Come on" I said tryin to pull her back on top of me.
"Hold on aight" She siad pushing me away. I sighed and then pulled out my blunt and laid at the head on fer bed with my back on the head board. She started lightly candles around and then turned on her ipod playing slow music. I dont remember the music becuase my high was lightly taken over. She came back out wearing a light blue and pink lace fitting bra and pantie set. I smiled and signaled her over to me as she stood at the tip of the bed. She crawled on the bed in between my legs and began to gently kiss me. I placed my blunt on the ash tray and placed my hands on her waist and turned her on her back. I pulled my shirt off and let my loose braids out of rubberband. She placed both of her hands on each side of my face and starred in my eyes. I starred back and I seen the most beatiful thing in my life I saw her sincerity about her love me for me. I kissed her cheek and she closed her eyes and started taking in deep breathes while I sucked on her neck and then on her collar bone slowly licking it with my tongue making small circles. I squeezed both of her breast and unclipped the front of her bra and started planting soft kisses on her breast then sucking on them. She took in a sharp breast and I laughed lightly when she gripped the sheets. I went down further sucking on her stomach then I lightly bite her hip. I slid her panties down lightly and started kissing her thighs. I spread her legs and kissed the inside of both of her thighs and then licked her up and down and pulled away. I loved the way she moaned and how her back arched lightly when I blew into her vaginia. I started rubbing her clit up and down while I fingered her. I went back to work and then pulled back up and took off my grill so I can completely feel her on my mouth. I pulled her closer to me digging my tongue as deeply as I could so that she could feel me. I felt her thighs tense up around my neck and then I dug my face deeper inside her I could tell she was about to cum.
"Um baby Im bout to cum" she said rocking her hips against my tongue. I fingered her while I licked her clit up and down and then I felt her cum all over my tongue, she was so sweet that it I wanted more of it and I worked harder until she came all over my tongue agian. I pulled up and she started kissing me, I started to pull down my pants but she started to do it for me. She was so anxious for the dick that I couldnt get my pants all the way down before I could feel her pulling me inside.
"Damn Niya cant wait" I said trying to get my jeans down a little further. She giggled a little and then I started getting my groove in and slowly but surely her sweet giggles turned into sweet moans.
"Daddy" she whispered in my ear squeezing my back and that shit turned me on so much I started going as deep as possible. She wrapped her legs back around me as she pushed back moaning my name in my ear. I felt her body tense up and she came all over my dick and then I remembered I aint have a condom and I realzed that Niya was the only person who I didnt wear a condom with, but my mind went quickly back to the pleasure. She came all over my dick and started to loose her breathe. I must have been in the zone cuz I didnt eve kno that she was scratching my back or screaming. I kept going faster and harder becuase I wanted to please her. I started feeling it build up in my tip and I started to go harder to make the sensation much better. I nutted in her sending my kids all the way through her back. I rolled off of her and then she started to suck on my neck slowly and then got on top of me. I giggled when she started going lower and lower.
"Niya I need a minute" I said trying to push her away, but before I could push her away she was slobbering on my dick slowly forcing all of me in her mouth. I started getting hard instantly while her warm lips worked its way up and down. When I was fully erect she set up and I set up slowly then she got on her hands and knees waiting for me to stroke her from behind. I spread her legs and slowly entered against her ass and her lips were super moist making sliding in easier. I gripped her waist and started humping her pulling on her hair. "Damn Niya you want me to fuck you" I said as she bounced back. She turned her face on me and she had a mix look of both pleasure and pain on her face. I smacked her ass on both sides and looked at the red marks showing.

"Damn" I said when we finally finsihed round three, I was laying on top of Niya smiling and she was doing the same as she rub my back. We were both sweaty and out of breathe and tired. She unwrapped her legs and I pulled from off of her. I looked over at the clock and it read three-thirty and I knew the girls were probably ten minutes away.
"Um Cash" she said running her fingers through my hair.
"Yea I know" I said lightly chuckling. I dont remember when I pulled my pants off or when I kicked my sneakers off, but they were off. She stood up and turned on Music Soulchild and then walked into the bathroom. I knew she was cleaning her self up cuz it was cum everywhere, I even got some in her hair which was funny becuase I was hitting it from the back. She came back and set on her back and started cleaning off my dick with the washclothe she sucked on my neck and I had to stop her.
"Sorry" she said lightly giggling.
"Um hum you tryna get some more dick" I said while she laid back down.
"Nah ah" she said laughing. She laid down and placed her ass on my hip and I started rubbing her back lightly to get her to go to sleep. I could tell she was dozing off becuase she placed a pillow between her legs. When she was finally sleep I heard the door open and close and then everyone walked in and she woke back up again. I started rubbing her back and she quickly started to doze off again with a smile plastered on her mouth. At four thirty when I finally realized that she was sound asleep I kissed her forehead and headed back towards my room when I lightly closed her door I heard voices downstairs and one was Pablo's I could hear him arguing with someone and then I saw him and Sasha head up stairs. I walked past and nodded at Sasha and she walked right past me while Pablo tried to slouch so I wouldnt see him. I laughed a little and then walked into my room and fell down on my plush bed. I laid back and started smoking a blunt thinking about all the freaky things I could do to Niya and started getting hard. I shook the feelin off when I heard my phone ringing and I sucked my teeth becuase I didnt feel like talking to anyone. I looked at my phone and I saw that I had two missed calls and three text messages and a voicemail.
I dialed my voicemail and then listen to Layla as she moaned in my ear I looked at the phone and smiled as my dick rose a little. I started reading the text messages.

Subject: Im so horny thinking about you today, I wanted to fuck you as soon as I saw you.

Subject:Hit me back up so we can have some fun.

Subject:download.

I downloaded the last message and it was a pic of her with nothing on but a robe and heels. Damn I couldnt wait to fuck her and then Niya came to mind and I closed my phone and shook my head. I was gonna do right by Niya fuck these hoes. I said before I dozed off lightly into a deep sleep thinking baout me and my baby........

49Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:05 am

SexyT

SexyT

good add...
but wat about King???
I'm feeling him so much...
she better chuz right!
But I think Cash always gon fuck the hoes
until its too late...

50Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:59 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Dang, that was a good add
And what about king like Rae said
I'm feeling him too, but Cash and
Niya have too much history...What to do???

Add soon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum