Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE)

+22
hottie121
rissy.mac
EBz Perradize
arie_18
her love is infinite ;)
sheszbadd.
~!shakes_wifed_up!~
SurreallPrincess100
hottie12
__eyeCandy
SweetGin1028
Miz.Skittle
○→Єmιℓιε←○
TheBee
Pleasure's wifey*peaches*
kaylee
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
LUVN_HIM_LNGTIME
heatRAE!
SexyT
golden07
aries27
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 14]

176Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:54 pm

kaylee

wow.....this story keep getting better
you cant just stop there Sad lol
i loved the add
hope you add some more soon Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 729222
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 361114 Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 361114 Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 361114

177Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:47 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Dang...Add more...please
this keeps getting better and better

Tasha bout to get her feelings hurt big time...lol

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

178Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:10 pm

TheBee

TheBee

yes AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

179Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:21 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

This story is like...
SOOO REALISTIC..!
I love this so much..!
Add soon please ma'am.!
I love you

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

180Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:09 pm

Waiting for a new add
I love ur story and hope king can get his shit 2gether

181Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:33 pm

Busy i see

Still waiting for that add

182Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:40 pm

hottie12

add more plz Smile Very Happy

183Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:09 pm

TheBee

TheBee

please add more...

184Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:23 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

pretty please lol!

185Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:28 am

Miz.Skittle

ADD! Exclamation

186Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:10 am

aries27

I am sooo sorry I haven't been adding my brother girlfriend gave birth to a beautiful set of twins and I've been obsessed but now I'm back in the grind of things......LOL please don't hate me I plan to make it up......

Niya Chapter 34

I woke up the next morning with King laying behind me, I began lightly shaking him and told him to head back to his room before Tasha came looking for him. He left after giving me a deep and kiss and I rolled over and called Sasha. It rang twice before she answered in a sleepy voice.
"Bitch it is eight-thirty, whateva you can tell me now you can tell me later." she said in a sleepy voice.
"I'm sorry" I said lightly shaking my head.
"Oh my god, Pablo go back to sleep" she said moving in the background.
"I think I'm gonna get back with King" I said quickly.
"And, you are telling me this becuase you didn't think that I already knew or becuase you feel like you have to tell someone."
"I don't I think I'm telling you this becuase it's important."
"To who, I already knew you ws gonna go back to him my question is why is it taking you so long to find this out?"
"I don't know well I'm at his house right now."
"Wait why the fuck are you at his house."
"Someone tried to rob me last night and broke into my house."
"What the fuck Niya?" she said raising her voice lightly. "I'm sorry baby"
"You betta stop yelling before Pablo give you the business" I said laughing.
"I wish he would give me the busy" she said under her breathe.
"That is so nasty" I said shaking my head.
"If you say so" she said lightly.
"Well I see you wanna get busy so let me go"
"Aight girl I'll text you later so we can catch up" she said disconnecting the call. I stood up and walked into Zane room where he was beginning to stir. I picked him up and placed him on his changing table and began talking to him like he was a big kid. I picked him up and carried him down the stairs to the kitchen to make him a bottle of milk, but tasha was standing in the kitchen.
"Goodmorning" I said opening up a bottle of milk.
"Wateva" she said rolling her eyes.
"Aye yo Tasha" Iheard King yell while he was wolkking down the steps.
"What?" she said screaming.
"Why you fuckin wake me up" he said walking into the kitchen with nthing but a pair of briefs on.
"Cuz I wanted to see you" she said smiling and wrapping her arms around his waist, I began to feed Zane while she sucked on his neck adn began getting extra with him.
"Yea, how my son doin?" he said walking over to me and rubbing Zanere hair lightly.
"He good a little cranky this morning" I said trying to calm down in whines.
"Word let me see him?" he said pulling Zane out of my arms.
"Yea," I said still holding the bottle to his mouth. Zane looked up at me and blew me a light kiss and I turned my face to the side.
"How did you sleep?" he asked me while I pulled out a pot to cook me some breakfast.
"Aight" I said shrugging my shoulders with a smirk on my face while Tasha starred in my face.
"That's cool" he said sittin at the stool. I could feel Tasha starring a hole i back of my head but I didn't care. I loved the fact that she was uncomfortable with me being there it gave me a reason to walk around and act as if I owned the place.
"How did you sleep?" I asked while I began cutting onions for the eggs.
"Like a King" he said stretching out his arms.
"That's good" I said shaking my head.
"Damn and I'm waking up to breakfast like a King is suppose to." he said playing with Zanere. He tossed him in the air and began shaking his body from right to left. I heard a small burp and then Zanere spit up his milk on King face and began to giggle.
"Now why would you shake him up when you know that he just had breakfast." I said pulling Zane away from King and wiping off Kings mouth.
"That shit was disgusting." he said wiping off his mouth.
"I wouldn't know" I said giggling.
"Shut up, what you got planned for today?"
"Don't know yet" I siad as I began to cook the bacon.
"You still taking me shopping right?" Tasha said with a slight attitude.
"Um I don't know" he said pulling Zanere back into his arms.
"Oh you don't know now?" she said placing her hand on her hip.
"Nah, Rell hit me up this morning and I wanna see what was popping with him."
"Oh so you just gonna up and leave with him after you told me what was up last night." she said shaking her head.
"Calm the attitude." King said bouncing Zane up and down on his lap.
"No,"
"Look there's only one baby in this room so you can cut it with all the whinning."
"Oh, but you wasn't acting like a baby last night when you was begging for it." she said starring me directly in my eyes. I turned my attention back to the skillet so she couldn't read the anger on my face.
"Aye yo calm it down and take it upstairs I'll talk to you later." he said without looking at her. I could tell he was starring at me from the croner of my eyes. She stood there for a minute and then I could tell she already knew that she lost the battle and walked upstairs, I couldn't believe she got that far with King becuase he didn't take any shit from anyone especially any female.
"Throw this away" I said passing him an empty carton of milk.
"Not until you give me my morning loving" he said wrapping his arms around. I acted as if he wasn't there when I wanted to snuggle deeper in his chest. He leaned over to kiss me and I moved away. "Aww don't tell me you on that shit too." he said gently holding my waist. I went to walk away and he pulled me closer to him. "What's wrong?" I continued to ignore him knowing that it would drive him crazy. "Aye I'm not gonna beg you for conversation."
"Like you begged her for some ass last night huh?" I said stepping away from him.
"Man you on some other shit" he said going back to play with Zane.
"Look at me and repeat that" I siad starring a hole into him, I knew he wouldn't be able to look at me and feed me that bull. He knew he was wrong.
"Why you trippin on me?" he asked in a light voice.
"Cuz you not gonna do this to me." I said shaking my head.
"Do what?"
"Play me"
"How am I playing you?" he said raising his voice and then calming down.
"You really gonna sit here and act like you not playing games, if you wanna be with her then fine but don't make me promises like I'm some side hoe you throw a couple of dollars at." I said whispering so she wouldn't be able to hear us if she was listening.
"What are you talking bout, you know what it is with you. I tell you all the time you number one and you sitting here actling like I treat you like a hoe I never came at you sideways like one."
"Yea, but then you sit in her face treating her like she wifey and sleeping with me like I'm your mistress. My last name ain't Monroe."
"I know what the fuck your last name is." he said becoming aggivated.
"DOnt curse at me." I said becoming serious.
"Aye yo after this take your ass to the fitness room." he said when we heard the steps.
"Wateva" I said rolling my eyes.
"I'm dead fucking serious." he said when Tasha walked in.
"Where you goin?" she said standing in his way.
"To put my fuckin son to sleep" he said with a major attitude as he shoved past her. She set across from me starring at me for a minute like she wanted to say something.
"Yes" I said giving her no attention.
"I ain't say shit to you" she said sucking her teeth.
"You didn't have to, but you starring at me like you got beef or you got something to say."
"All that needs to be said is know your place."
"Ha, I know my place very well." I said smiling at her.
"Well then you know that no matter what you do or how hard you try that you will never be number one. Your turn is over it's my time now and you won't be able to take that away from me."
"I don't want your spot becuase if I did trust me when I say that I would have had it by now."
"If you say so, you couldn't keep him when you had him so there's no way you can take him back."
"I gave him to you, if I wanted him back please belive by now that I would have had him back."
"You think?"
"I know," I said starring in her face matching her glare.
"Well let me tell you something, I don't plan on giving him up without a ral fight."
"I didn't plan on taking him without a fight" I said smirking when we heard the steps. I smiled when King walked in wiping his hands off with a baby wipe.
"Sup" he said nodding his head between me and Tasha.
"Nuttin baby" she said walking over to him and wrapping her arms around him giving him a sloppy kiss. I tunred my head away acting like I wasn't paying attention becuase I couldn't take how much it was hurting me.
"Damn yo that smell mad good." King said rubbing his six pack. I gave him a smile and shook my head.
"Yea, maybe you should stay here and be our maid" Tasha said leaning against the counter.
"Ha maybe" I said smirking at her. I knew what she was getting at and instead of picking her up by her hair and slapping the god shit out of her, I walked over to King with a spoonful of eggs and fed him like a child. I gave this seductive look as I starred in his eyes. I could tell his body was reacting to what I was doing and I could tell Tasha knew too.
"Damn that shit good" King said when I walked away smirking.
"Really thanks" I said smirking and making King plate.
"Well I'ma go get ready to go out and shop" she said wrapping her arms around his neck. He gave her a peck on the lips and when she turned to walk away he lightly smacked her butt and dug into his plate. I starred at him for a minute becoming angry that he was choosing her rather then choosing me.
"Why you looking at me like that?" he said looking up at me.
"You really like her" I said wiping my hands.
"Nah, not as much as you might think"
"I wasn't asking I know you do I see the way you look at her."
"Man, don't start Niya" he said placing his fork down.
"I'm not starting anything, but I am ending this before someone gets hurt"
"No ones gonna get hurt."
"I don't want to be the girl that steals you away from her becuase I've been that girl before and that shit hurt like hell." I said shaking my head at all the memories of the pain.
"Man, you was here first." he said becoming angry.
"And my turn is over." I said starring in his eyes.
"Man, wateva here you go with your bullshit. THe only reason she is teill here is becuase you haven't stepped up to the plate and claimed me Niy. If you was to say you wanna make it work, she would be out the picture no questions asked you are the one who are playing games."
"You know what King, I'm sorry I put you in this compromising situation and I can only blame myself for this."
"What are you talkin about?"
"I started catching feelings for you again and I know it's worng but I can't stop myself from the way I feel about you. I know this don't make sense to you, but I can't be with you becuase your committed to someone else."
"You know what Niya come here" he said pulling my arm through the apratment leading me downstairs to the fitness center. He grabbed me and placed me onto the bench press and laid me down.
"Stop King ya girl upstairs." I said trying to fight his hands while he began to kiss and suck on me. As much as I wanted to fight it, I needed this right now more then I ever needed anything in my whole life. As my fight to win began to fail I gave up and laid on my back letting him have his way with my body. I wanted him so much that I began pulling at his hard member.
"You want this?" he asked biting at the side of my neck while he pulled off my sweat pants. I shook my head yes and he laid ontop of me and proceeded to slowly enter me. I haven't had this feeling in so long, my heart began to race and my legs began to quiver as he stroked me. He covered my mouth with his lips making the connection between us so strong I could feel it in my heart. As my body began to go to that place I heard a banging on the door, I pushed him off of me and ran to the croner of the fitness room where I could not be seen.
"What are you doin down here?" Tasha said walking over to him.
"Working out, wassup?" he said starring over at me.
"Nuttin baby, I was just looking for you. Where what's her face?" she said sitting on his lap.
"I don't maybe in her room" he siad shrugging his shoulders.
"Oh I feel that someone is happy to see me. You've been missing me baby?" she said getting on her knees right in front of him.
"Yea, a little." he said avoiding eye contact with me. For the first time in a long time I felt a warm tear slide down the side of my face. I knew what I had to do even if I didn't want to do it. I took a deep breath knowing that this could be the end of us. I knew it had to be the end of us becuase if I didn't end it now i would fall into this game forever.

King Chapter 35
I can't believe I just fucked up this bad, god is really fucking with me this time and I don't know what i did to make him hate me. To say that Niya was hurt would be an understatement I couldn't even look her in her eyes and when I finally did look at her the pain was unbearable. I think I fucked up for good this time.
"King did you hear me?" Tasha said walking out the bathroom and pulling me out of deep thought.
"Huh?" I said starring at the ceiling lost in deep thought.
"I was talking to you" she said climbing on the bed next to me wearing nothing, but a towel. "What's on your mind?" she said trying to kiss me. I pulled away and set up when I heard someone knocking on the door. I stood up leaving her laying on the bed confused and ran downstairs to open the door.
"Wassup King" Rell said walking in with April right behind him talking on the phone. I gave him a hug and then wrapped my arm around April giving her a kiss on the cheek.
"Nuttin much chillin"
"Nigga that party gonna be off the hook tonight." he said sitting down on my couch and placing his feet on my coffee table.
"Nigga if you don't get your fucking feet off of my table I will bitch slap you into next week" I said slapping his foot.
"Why you always touchin me man" Rell said pulling his feet off the table and pulling April on his lap.
"I gotta go" she siad to who ever was on the phone hanging up before they could even respond.
"Hey King" she said smiling softly.
"Hey April" I said lightly nudging her.
"You gonna stop putting your hands on my wife." Rell said pointing his finger at me.
"Wateva April want me to touch her." I said laughing.
"Is it true?" Rell said to April.
"Boy shut up" she said lightly slapping his chest.
"Aye could we keep it down" Niya said walking to the top of the steps cradling Zane in her arms.
"Oh my bad" I said starring at her.
"Wassup" Rell yelled standing up. Niya shook her head and began walking downstairs.
"Hey" she said giving him a hug and kissing his cheek.
"Hey girl is that my nephew" April said standing up and grabbing Zane from Niya arms.
"Yea that's him" Niya said sitting down and began massaging her shoulder, I walked over and began rubbing her shoulder for her and she moved away from my touch.
"What are you doing here?" Rell said sitting back down.
"Someone broke into my house last night"
"What man, who? I swear I will break his fucking legs." Rell said becoming serious.
"Why are you cursing infront of my son?" Niya said popping his leg.
"I'm just saying you know I got you right?" he said shaking his head.
"Yea, I know" she siad shaking her head.
"So you staying here?" April said playing with the baby.
"Yea" Niya said moving away from me when I set next to her.
"And how do Miss. Tasha feel about that?" Rell said looking at me. I shook my head and he started laughing.
"FUck her I don't like her anyway." April said rolling her eyes.
"So you coming to the party tonight Niya?" Rell said.
"No," Niya said shaking her head.
"Why not?" April said sitting the baby on her lap.
"Cuz I wasn't invited, I don't have anything to wear, and I don't have a babysitter." she said grabbing the baby from April.
"Well we can go shopping and find you something to wear, I'm inviting you now, and we can find you a babysitter even if I have to force someone to do it." April said folding her arms. "So are you coming or what?"
"I guess so, I don't see any problems with that." Niya said shrugging her shoulders. I heard a door open and then Tasha came walking down stairs and immediately April face changed.
"Hey Rell what you doing here?" she said giving Rell a tight hug.
"Nuttin came through to see how my mans was doing, bout to get ready for tonight."
"That's good I'm just about to go buy me something cute." she said leaning on his arm.
"That's wassup, Hey April I didn't even see you over there" Tasha said putting on a fake smile. I knew she couldn't stand April as much as April couldn't stand her.
"Well come on girl get up so we can go get you something to wear so you be shitting on these bitches." April said smacking Niya's thigh.
"Aight, but remember to get my babysitter." she said passing the baby to me while she readjusted her shorts.
"King Niya taking money out your stash" April said smiling.
"Aight." I said shaking my head.
"I already have that money." Tasha said smirking at Niya.
"We weren't talking about the nightstand drawer we were talking about the one he keep in the closet" Niya said looking at her.
"You still remember the combo?" I said looking at her, she shook her head yes and walked upstairs with April right behind her.
"Why do she know ya combo?" Tasha said placing her hands on her hip.
"Becuase I told her." I said cradling Zane in my arms.
"Oh word, well you need to change it becuase I don't like that bitch knowing where you keep your money."
"Yo watch ya mouth about my baby mom infront of my son." I sadi becoming serious.
"Well I'm just sayin" she said sighing heavy.
"And I'm saying that the conversation is over" I said starring her in her eyes. I knew she wanted to say something, but decided against it. I began talking to Rell when the doorbell rang.
"It's for me." Tasha said walkign towards the door. She returned back to the room with one of her hoodrat friends that I couldn't stand.
"Heeeey King" Kia said coming to me.
"Is this suppose to be your son?" she siad looking at Zane and pinching his cheeks.
"yea, this is my son" I siad becoming annoyed.
"Girl you betta hop on that he making some pretty babies" she said looking at Tasha.
"I know you ain't say nothing, but a word" Tasha replied back.
"You ready?" Kia said getting ready to leave when Niya walked back downstairs.
"April, stop it" Niya said when they walked into the livingroom and I felt the tension in the room grow.
"Hi" Kia said in a dry tone to April and Niya. Niether one of them replied back, but set down on the couch.
"You should see the shoes I'm wearing" April said completely ignoring Kia and Tasha.
"Niya hold him real quick" I said passing Zane to her so I could check my phone and see who was calling me.
"Look someone's excited."
"That's cuz he's around all these fine women." Rell said smiling.
"If you say so, you might not have good taste, but my nephew will" April said laughing.
"Well he married you so you should know" Kia said turning her face.
"What was that, bitch don't make me bust you in your shit." April said getting mad.
"Excuse me, my son is sitting right here in my arms. Could you calm down your cursing."
"My bad, but these hoes are so disrespectful." April said shaking her head.
"We need to get out of here before you catch a case." Niya said standing up and rocking Zane lightly. "You want me to take him with me?" She said starring in my eyes.
"Nah, I got him" I said reaching my arms and taking Zane into my arms.
"Aight, I'm going to get dress give me about fifteen minutes." Niya said walking away and running up the steps making my dick become hard as I watched her ass jiggle lightly. Tasha stood up and walked over to me as Kia watched her wrap her arms around me and kiss me on my lips. I pulled away before she tried to stuff her tongue in my mouth.
"Wassup" she whispered lightly.
"Nuttin the baby" I said shrugging my shoulders.
"We'll we need to talk later." she said with a slight attitude and walked away leaving with Kia right on her heels.
"I'm bout to go put him down and then I'ma get dressed and be ready to dip son aight." I said walking upstairs towards Zanere room. I called Zelda who was my personal baby sitter and asked if she would be able to work today she agreed and fined me for no making an appointment.
"Aye Niya," I said lightly tapping on her door. The music was playing so I decided to walk in and she was in the middle of the floor with nothing but a bra and panty set on.
"Yes," she said placing her hands on her hip.
"I came to tell you that I got Zelda to babysit today."
"Oh, that's the one who baby sits Lea all the time right" she said as she placed both legs into a pair of jeans I could have sworn was painted on.
"Yea," I said watching her figure becuase even through her hips got wide from the pregnancy her waist was still small and her ass was still fat.
"Okay well was that it?" she said starring at me as if I was bothering her.
"Yea," I said shaking my head.
"Okay well ummm can you leave?" she said with a slight attitude.
"Man, why you acting like this?" I said walking in her room and closing the door.
"I'm not acting like anything, but you need to leave me alone right now becuase I'm not very happy with you." she said placing on her shirt.
"Why not Niy" I said walking towards her. I went to grab her waist and she slapped my hand away.
"Get away from me King" she said pointing her hand in my face.
"Niy baby" I said reaching for her again. She began slapping my hand away and I reached for her again, but once again she slapped my hand away from her. We kept doing this dance until she began slapping my chest.
"Why you treat me like this King?" she said slapping my chest.
"I'm sorry baby" I said wrapping her in my arms. She rested her head on my shoulder and I kissed her forehead, then her cheek, then her chin and then I kissed her lips and I felt her lightly melt in my arms. "I can't be without you, just give me the word and I swear that I will leave her."
"You promise?" she asked starring me in my eyes. I leaned down and gave her the best kiss I could putting my all into her lips letting our souls combine.
"I need you Niya, when you gonna understand I need you here with me right by my side." I said grunting and picking her up.
"I need you too Kaylin." she said rubbing the back of my head, I never understood why, but every time she called out my name my body went into a small shock.
"So why you fighting me?" I said laying her on the bed adn pulling off her shirt. I snatched off her pants adn began to massage her shoulders lightly. I began kissing her a hundred times and a hundred ways. "Why you keep fighting me?" I said getting on my knees and kissing each of her thighs lightly. She took in a sharp breath and I placed both of her thighs on my shoulder and dove in taking long strokes of the tongue against her clit. Each time my tongue touched her I felt her shiver lightly.
"King" she moaned out loud scratching at the bed holding the sheets as if her life depended on it. As I began to lick her clit making slurping sounds I could feel her body falling for me all over again.
"Damn you taste good." I said enjoying the sweet taste of her lips against mines. I continued to lick at her like I was digging for gold while playing with my dick, it was something about her moan that made my dick jump. I suck her until I felt her burst on my tongue. I licked ever inch of her cum up enjoying the taste that I've missed for soo long. I stood up revealing my hard on and she smiled lightly getting on her knees and crawling over to me.
"What you doing to me?" I said grabbing her face lightly and starring her in her eyes. She smiled and stood on her knees then pulled me ontop of her. I wasted no time sliding into a place that felt like home to me. I began stroking slowly pushing in and out. "What's wrong?" I said lenaing over and kissign her.
"It hurt" she whinned lightly. I smiled and began stroking softer going as slow as possible until I was all the way in, it was something about the way that I stroked her becuase she wouldn't stop moaning. I got lost when I was inside of her nothing else ever seemed to matter when I was deep inside of her thighs. I quickened up my pace and begun grinding a little harder.
"Yo, you gonna stop fighting me?" I said pulling her against my body.
"Yea," she moaned scratching at my back.
"You gonna stop pushing me away?" I said jamming my whole dick in her body making her moan out in pleasure and pain.
"Yeah." she moaned and I could feel her body shaking I knew it was time for her to cum. I stopped stroking and just starred at her while I smiled and watched her. "Baby please" she moaned trying to move her waist against to get a sensation.
"Nah, you gonna stop fighting me right" i said licking the side of her ear. She shook and began whinning her waist. "Answer me" I said lightly smakcing her thigh.
"Yea, I'm gonna stop fighting you" she said grabbing my back and squeezing her nails into my skin.
"Good cuz if you don't I swear to god Niya," I said leaning down and kissing her.
"What?" she said lighlty smiling and I began grinding in small circles.
"I'm gonna hurt you" I said pulling all the way out and then stuffing my dick all the way inside of her.
"Please" she moaned.
"You want me to hurt you?" I said doing it again and driving her crazy.
"Yea," she moaned.
"Nah, cuz you keep pushing me away."
"I'm not gonna push you away." she said smiling.
"Swear on our dead daughter" I said starring her in her eyes while I grinded between her thighs.
"Baby" she moaned as I felt her cum all over my dick.
"Niya you ready girl" April said opening the door and walking in. "My bad" she said walking out and closing the door back. I pulled out of Niya and pulled up my pants while she ran into the bathroom. I walked out and April was standing in the hallway with her arms folded and a smirk on her face.
"Shut up" I said before she could open her mouth. I walked into my room where Rell was watching a video on television.
"Man what the fuck was you doing?" Rell said looking over at me. I ignored him and walked over to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I hopped out the shower dressing in a pair Gucci boxers placing on a pair of True Religion jeans and a black V-neck and a pair of Gucci sneakers. I placed my gucci scarf in my jean pocket then placed on my iced out rosary necklace with black diamonds and then placed on my black diamond jesus piece and headed out to the bedroom where Rell was texting. I sprayed my body with Polo cologne and placed on my watch and ring.
"You ready?" I said unable to get Niya off my mind.
"Yea, so you gonna tell me what you was doing that took you so damn long?" Rell said following behind me.
"Man, I'll tell you in the car" I said running downstairs where Niya, APril and Zelda was standing.
"It's extra milk in the refridgerator" Niya said walking into the kitchen and April starred at me with a smirk. I smile at Zelda and she smiled back and then I headed towards the kitchen where Niya was standing with a bottle of water.
"Baby" I said wrapping my arms around her waist.
"Huh?" she said spinning around.
"I love you" I said holding her tightly.
"I love you too"
"Really cuz I don't want you getting cold feet on me" I said leaning my chin on her head.
"I'm not, but you betta fucking leave her. I don't care when you do I don't care how you do it." she siad pointing in my face.
"You got it" I siad pulling out my phone to send her a text. "I'll text it to her right now"
"No that's just rude why don't you just tell her to her face or something" she said wiping off my shirt and holding my chain up.
"I love this chain" she said holding up my jesus piece. I pulled it off my neck and put it around her neck. She looked down and smiled at me for a minute then leaned forward and kissed me I could picture this life forever.
"So yo I'm about to head out right now you gonna text me" I siad listening to Rell complain about me taking too long.
"Yeah baby cuz I'm about to leave now too." she siad walking away slowly.
"Aight baby I'll see you later."

187Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:26 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

O...M...G...

I AM SO FRIQQIN HAPPY
YOU ADDED

IM SO HAPPY THEY ARE
GETTING BACK TOGETHER
BUT THE QUESTION NOW IS
HOW TASHA CRAZY SELF
GONNA TAKE IT...
ADD ASAP

188Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:52 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

this story is the B-O-M-B..!
it feels so real..!

i love Niya and King relationship..
their chemistry is undeniable..! ♥️♥️

189Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:41 pm

hottie12

add again i am happy to see them get back together Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

190Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:26 pm

hottie12

Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 842373 Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 842373 Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 842373 Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 842373 Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 842373 Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 842373 Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 729222 Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 729222 Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 729222 Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 729222 Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 729222 add again

191Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:21 pm

TheBee

TheBee

your story = <3

192Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:59 pm

aries27

King Chapter 35

"Man I can't believe April is starting to trip on me about a fucking baby" Rell said as he pulled off into the busy streets of New York.
"Why you know she want some more?" I said shrugging my shoulders.
"Aight we have two kids of our own and I'm taking care of my brother son, I don't want anymore kids this shit is hard enough"
"Stop being selfish" I said laughing
"Nah, after Niya dropped her baby it's been nah stop fucking"
"And there's a problem?" I said raisngin my eyebrow.
"Yeah, she trying to get pregnant"
"Man, you know you want her to have your kids stop being scared all the damn time." he said laughing.
"Man I know" he said laughing and then I felt my phone vibrate. I reached in my pocket and grabbed my phone looking to see who it was and Tasha name flashed across the screen. I sucked my teeth and sent her to voicemail and then sent Niya a text message.
"Man, Tasha is blowing my shit up right now" I said shaking my head.
"Man you gonna drive that bitch crazy" she siad
"I don't care" I said shrugging my shoulders.
"What you mean you don't care"
"I'm done with her" I said waving my hand.
"Word, why?"
"I just am I'm back with Niya" I said looking over at him.
"I knew ya'll was gonna do it" he siad shaking his head.
"You lookin like you got something to say" I said starring at him.
"I just have a question?"
"What's that?"
"What are you gonna do with Tasha crazy ass"
"Man, I'm done with her I'm gonna do what ever I have to do to make it work with Niya"
"Man you whipped" he said laughing.
"I don't care like I do like Tasha, but I love Niya and ain't n one touching her right now." I said sending Niya a text. "Plus I was getting sick of Tasha anyway that bitch is annoying."
"You the one who was dating the girl."
"Because I needed someone to take my mind off of Niya, but in reality all she did was make me want Niya even more."
"Yeah whateva, I don't know why you started going with the hoe you should have just been fucking her." Rell said switching lanes.
"I don't I needed something to relax me, but it's back to Niya"
"I was talking about Niya" he said pulling into a parking space and I felt my body heat up.
"What the fuck you mean?"
"Man you know what I mean, I told you she was a hoe from the rip and you still wanted to be with her. You know how many nigga's done been between them thighs and you gonna make her wifey. Listen to this how you think you look when you take her to red carpet events and nigga's knew a year before that they could pay and have her just the same way you have her."
"No other nigga can have her the same way I have her becuase those nigga's was paying for action and I'm getting much more for free." I said walking in the store. "Oh yea and if you ever call my wifey a hoe again I will personally break your fucking legs." I said looking at a pair of black jeans.
"Man don't take that shit personal just think about it."
"Did you fucking hear me Rell I'm not playing"
"Aight man whatever" he said shrugging his shoulders. I felt my phone vibrating and it was Tasha for the third time since I walked into the store.
"Yo," I said into the phone.
"Ain't no fucking yo, where the fuck you at? I called you mad times and you ain't answering" she said yelling.
"Yell at me again and I'll hang up" I said picking up a pair of cargo shorts.
"What the fuck ever" she yelled and I immediately hung the phone up.
"Man, these chicks are fucking crazy" I said shaking my head and going into the back with a few pairs of jeans.
"Who you telling all I've been doing with April is arguing, I think I want a divorce."
"What nigga you tripping" I said laughing as I removed my jeans.
"Nah, I'm dead serious."
"What are you talking about?"
"What if I told you I wanted to leave her"
"Why, after all the shit you and April been through a few arguments shouldn't break ya'll" I said texting Niya.
"Nah, it's more then that this time."
"Like what?"
"She think I'm with another bitch"
"She always thought you were fucking someone else." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Ya'll fight it out then she stop talking to you and you buy her something then ya'll back to normal"
"It's different this time man"
"How, she think you fucking a man?" I said laughing.
"Nah, like she think I got a whole nother wifey" he said shaking his head.
"Man, she tripping probably insecure because you got an album coming out and the groupies doubled." I said starring at my reflection in the mirror.
"Yeah" He said shaking his head and looking in the mirror. I felt this vibe come over me and when I looked at his eyes he turned away.
"No man tell me you not"
"It's not like that"
"Then how is it?" I siad shaking my head.
"It just happened, I met her in Philly and from then on it was like fate."
"Nigga don't use fate to excuse that shit."
"Nah, we met at a party and like she gave me the number and we were just texting at first then talking on the phone and going out whenever I came to town or coming to see me"
"Okay so when did she stop being a groupie and start being a wifey"
"I brought her a house" he blurted.
"Nigga is you crazy" I siad looking around hopping no one heard him.
"Man, it's different with her like I really like her."
"And what about the marriage you have to April"
"I don't know like I told her I was going to divorce her"
"And she believe that becuase you were just on television doing an interview talking about how much you love her."
"I know man, I tell her that I'm only with April until I'm out the lime light and after this album drop and the tour is over that it's gonna be me and her."
"Yea, it's gonna be you and her in a fucking casket" I siad trying on another pair of pants.
"Man who is shorty?"
"Just someone I met, but there's more"
"Don't tell me you got her pregnant." I said praying he didn't, but this wouldn't be the first time he got someone pregnant outside of his marriage. This wouldn't be anything new for me I already knew what needed to be done.
"Nah, I wrap it up."
"Then what?"
"She's seventeen" he siad looking in the opposite direction.
"What the fuck?" I yelled bringing attention to us.
"Yeah man, she don't have any family and that's why I brought her a condo."
"Nigga, you ain't Captain Save-A-Hoe"
"Man, she's different I like coming home to here"
"You don't go home to her you go to bed with her there's a fucking difference."
"I think I love her"
"Now you tripping" I said shaking my head.
"I'm serious I can really see us together as a couple."
"Man how long this shit been going on?"
"It's our one year anniversary today and she's going to be at the party."
"Nigga you wallin April gonna break ya fucking neck if she find out."
"She not gonna find out until I tell her becuase I got a plan."
"And what's that to split yourself and be with both of them tonight."
"Nah, I was going to keep April in the front and shorty in VIP every once in a while I sneak off to one of the VIP rooms and do it big with her without April knowing."
"Man this is the plan that's gonna get you killed."
"Man, just play along."
"No nigga you not dragging me down with you. You know her and Niya are friends and if Niya find out I had something to do with this she's gonna take it out on me."
"Man, stop being a pussy Niya's not gonna find out becuase April's not gonna find out unless you tell her"
"Nah, I'm not gonna tell but you should fix this because I just got back with Niya and if she find out and I don't get no pussy because of this I'm fucking you up" I said pointing in his face and walking away. I walked to the front counter and waited in line.
"I gotta go see her and make sure that she's good for tonight."
"Nigga don't tell me that's where we headed."
"Yeah man, come on don't be a pussy"
"I'm not a pussy, I'm just not trying to be in this one. You know you fucked up this time so excuse me if I don't wanna lay in the bed you making."
"Man, just chill I got this all worked out." he said as I pulled out my black card to pay for my jeans. I looked from the front to the back of my wallet and it wasn't there so I immediately paid with cash.
"I lost my black card" I siad placing our bags in the trunk.
"Man, you probably left it home" Rell said waving me off. We hopped in the car and he drove to the Hilton hotel in Times Square.
"I see you breaking her off nicely,"
"Man shut up" he said jumping on the elevator and going to the second to top floor.
"I'm just saying you real whipped she must have put the pussy on you something serious." I said stepping off the elevator and following him to a penthouse. He pulled out a key and scanned it then opened the door. I followed taking a deep breathe hoping it wasn't as bad as it seemed, but it was. She ran full speed and jumped into his arms. I waited while they kissed like newlyweds and began texting Niya how much I really loved her and would never hurt her again.
"Baby, this is my mans King" Rell said finally pulling away and pointing towards me.
"It's nice to meet you, Rell talk about you all the time." she said shaking my hand. I looked into her eyes and I felt my heart dance. Hey eyes were hazel and green and her skin was fairly light. I could see why Rell was addicted to her it was something mysterious about her that made me want to get to know her better until I saw her ass. I don't mean to be picky, but I need a chick with ass and shorty didn't lack, but she didn't have enough for me and was fairly on the skinny job. I could see that April had this girl by a mile on looks and body so Rell had to really be feeling this girl.
"Nice to meet you" I siad nodding my head.
"Baby you wanna see what I'm wearing?" she said directing her attention back to Rell.
"Yeah," he said sitting back on the bed.
"Sit down would you like something to drink?" she asked in a very polite voice.
"Nah, I'm good" I said waving my hand when I felt my phone vibrating. I looked at it and it was a text message from Tasha.

Subject: Baby I'm so sorry please answer your phone so we can talk.

Before I could respond my phone started ringing and to my surprise it was Tasha. I shook my head and stood up excusing myself to the patio to talk on the phone.
"Yo" I said finally picking up the phone.
"Yo," she said with a slick attitude.
"Don't start" I said pulling a pack of Black N Mild's out of my pocket.
"What you mean, why are you acting like this I've been calling you nonstop"
"I know, but right now I'm not beat for your attitude. I'm not feeling it anymore."
"So you tryna break up with me?" she said in a loud voice.
"Just chill out right now" I said putting my hand up.
"Nah, cuz you think you gonna be leaving me for that bitch."
"Yo, calm your fucking nerves. This is what I be talking about how you got a nasty ass slick ass attitude with me for no fucking reason."
"Becuase you tryna leave me for that bitch and act like it's not. I'm not going anywhere and you can bet on that"
"Man, I'm leaving you because I'm sick of your little nasty ass attitude" I said rolling my eyes.
"King wateva you ain't going no where, I gotta go I'll see you tongiht through." she said disconnecting the call. I stepped back in the room and Rell was watching television smoking a fat blunt.
"Man, that shit is going to be the death of me"
"What you talking about?"
"Bitches, they be trying to get, tasha crazy ass is off the hook" I said grabbing the blun from him and inhaling. We started talking when the girl walked out of the bathroom wearing a linen one poiece suit with gold designa at the top of it. She spent around and I saw her ass sticking out of her small waist and had to do a double take.
"You like it?" she said twirling around.
"Nah, not really" he said shrugging his shoulders. She walked back into the bathroom and we watched a few vidoes talking about a couple of artist that we personally knew. The door opened and she walked through wearing a pink dress that hugged every curve she had making my dick lightly jump.
"How about this??" she siad spinning around and poising with her back towards me I starred at her ass sitting high and felt my dick lightly jump.
"Nah, nigga's gonna be looking at you"
"Nigga's are always looking at me."
"Yeah, but you don't need to give them a reason to stare now go change" he said smacking her ass making it jiggle."Man ain't she bad."
"I wasn't looking at that girl" I said flipping though the channels. "Looking at the girl gonna get my ass arrested."
"Wateva you know you saw that ass"
"Aight man I saw that ass and you working with something sweet."
"That's all I'm saying, like I'm wondering where were the bitches that was looking like that when I was seventeen"
"They were around" I said picking up the remote and flipping channles to ESPN
"Who?"
"Man, I'm telling you we had bitchs that look like that"
"And what hapened to them?"
"I don't know you tell me becuase you married one" I said starring at him when the girl walked back out.

Niya Chapter 35 cont.....

"April what is wrong wtih you?" I said while we tried on shoes and she zoned out every three minutes.
"I'm just thinking."
"About what because you haven't been listening to anything I've been saying."
"I'm sorry I'm thinking about Rell" she said checking her phone for the tenth time.
"What about him?"
"I think he's cheating on me"
"Damn girl again when is this going to end" I said laughing.
"Nah, I'm dead serious this time" she said shaking her head. "I mean it's differernt I think it's another women this time and just not a groupie bitch I really think it's someone special to him."
"After all the shit ya'll been through and you think that nigga gonna go roam?"
"I know it sounds crazy, but I just got this crazy feeling thats driving me crazy, he don't even treat me the way he use to."
"What you mean?"
"When we are in the same room it's like I'm not even alive, we don't argue anymore, we dont' fight or fuck all we do is ignore eachother. I'm eating like crazy doing wateva it takes to stay busy because when I ask him wat's wrong he says nothing like I'm stupid and when I try to get a response even by yelling and screaming he just ignores me and walk away."
"That's probably the problem he's tired of arguing with you"
"But that's us through we fight and argue all the time and then we fuck hard to make up."
"Yea, but maybe hes tired of that maybe he just want to love you without all the drama. He's about to drop another album and go on a tour he don't need drama from you he needs the ability to be able to relax and that's probably wh he's pushing you away so much."
"Girl yea you right" she said after a minute of silence. Even through I spoke with confidence I hopped that I was right because I don't know what she would do if he was really cheating. I told myself to make sure I bring the topic up with King and continued to try on shoes.
"Okay so now that we have that fixed girl tell me which shoes to get" I said trying on what felt like my fifth pair of shoes.
"What would you do without me?" she said shaking her head and standing up.

King Chapter 36 (The Party)

After chilling with shorty for a minute and finding out her name was Ashley we droze back to my apartment talking about how crazy our situations were. I walked through the door expecting Niya to be upstairs playing music, but instead Tasha was there with her hands on her hip. I knew Niya was on her way home so I was going to have to make this break up quick and easy becuase I didn't know what time Niya was getting in after her phone started dieing she told me she was on her way back, but that was about an half of hour ago. I ignored Tasha completely and walked upstairs to my bedroom throwing my bags on the floor and pulling out a pair of jeans.
"Oh so you just gonna ignore me?" she said following behind me to the closet.
"I'm not ignoring you"
"Oh you not?"
"No, I'm not you just haven't said anything to me so i could respond."
"Oh so I'm suppose to speak to you"
"Yeah, I already said what I had to say"
"No nigga you don't get the last word when it comes to us I do" she said pointing to herself.
"Aight get the last word and while you're at it get the rest of your shit and bounce" I said shrugging my shoulders.
"So you really don't care about me huh?"
"Man, don't start that bullshit"
"Nah, cuz as soon as that bitch popped back up in your life you forgot it was me who was here and will always be here."
"Man she always been around and you knew that shit from the beginning you not competeing with her, I'm not saying that you're a bad look. But shorty you not the one for me and I'm sorry I dragged you out like this, but this is it I'm not fucking with you no more."
"Fuck you nigga" she said mugging me. I took a deep breathe and shook my head as my temper began to get the best out of me. "Oh you mad now nigga" she said jumping in my face.
"Man Tash don't start this shit,"
"Nigga I loved you"
"No bitch you loved my money with ya gold digging ass"
"And ya new bitch not one, come on I've been doing this shit since before time adn you think I can't spot another fucking gold digger out."
"Man you know what I'm really not trying to hear that shit you jealous she got me and you don't"
"Nigga wateva"
"Oh you mad now" I said mocking her.
"You know what fuck you, you gonna miss me when you find out that your girl is a fuckign hoe." she yelled sending me to another place. I tried to control myself, but I couldn't I grabbed her arm as hard as I could and began pulling her through the hallway down the steps. "Get ya fucking hands off of me" she siad pulling her body away when we got to the last step.
"Get the fuck out you dirty bitch" I said pushing her towards the door.
"Or fucking what, you think you gonna put your hands on me. I'm not scared of you" she spit in my face. I wanted to grab her by her throat, but decided against it when I heard the door open and Niya walked in with her hands filled with bags.
"You need help baby?" I said walking over to her while she starred between me and Tasha.
"Nah, I'm okay the bell boys got the rest" she said pointing behind her and the bellmen walked it with the rest of her bags. I wrapped my arms around her and I could tell that she was hesitant.
"Aight, well I'm gonna go check on Prince" she said rubbing my chest and walking away without taking her eyes off of Tasha.
"Whateva, that ain't bout shit" Tasha said waving her hand and getting ready to walk away. "But remember when she's back on her shit I'll be here you got the number" she said smiling and walking through the door. "I'll see you tonight."
I slammed the door behind her and ran upstairs to Prince room where Niya and Zelda were talking. Niya looked at me and smiled and I swear the room lite up. I couldn't stop myself from smiling back, just being in her presence made me feel like a better man.
"Are you okay?" she said walking past me and heading to my bedroom.
"Yeah, you know I'm cool" I said closing the door. She looked around and walked over to the bed and pulled the sheets and covers off of the bed throwing the pillows on the floor. "What the hell are you doing?"
"Did you really think I was going to be lying up in this bed when you had that bitch pussy juice all over this bed. Oh hell no I brought us a whole new set and pillows" she said walking away.
"You didn't have to buy a new set" I said when she walked back into the room carrying a new collection of sheets.
"What you mean?"
"We could have washed them, these shits are expensive" I said watching her ripe open the packages.
"Oh hell no, stop being soo damn cheap" she said pulling the all black Gucci sheets with large red and green G's on it.
"These hot" I said helping her.
"I know, I got good taste" she said laughing.
"Yeah, I guess"
"Hey baby" she said pulling the pillows out of the pillow cases.
"Huh?" I said going to sit down on my chair and watch.
"What happened with Tasha?"
"Nuttin" I said shrugging my shoulder and reaching for my blunt. "I mean she was acting all hard headed and shit, but I put her in her place and she left with angry words but I didn't give a shit." I said lighting my blunt.
"You think you gonna miss her?"
"I might, I mean she might come to mind every once in a while. But to keep it one hundred it won't last because you'll come to mind and then the thoughts of her will fade."
"That's harsh"
"Life's harsh" I said starring out my patio.
I watched her make the bed and then starred at the patio going into a daze at the night me and Niya got into a huge fight and she wouldn't come to bed. I closed my eyes and inhaled the smoke letting the thought become a daydream. I remember caressing her body softly and kissing her even through she tried to fight me off of her, I stood up and walked over to her and placed my hands on her hips.
"Hey you" she said spinning around.
"I want you to have my daughter" I said picking her up.
"Woo baby, what's up with you"
"Nuttin I was smoking and thinking."
"What was you thinking about?"
"You know what I was thinking about?
"No, baby I don't know what you're thinking about because I'm not Miss.Cleo"
"Stop with the slick mouth, I was thinking about the time we had that argument about Alexis and then we had sex and Lea came interrupting my groove." I said carrying her around like a groom carrying his wife over the threshold.
"Why were you thinking about that?"
"I don't know, I guess because that was the first time I really made love to you" I said starring in her eyes. "It was the first time I knew I was actually going to fall in love with you"
"I knew ever since the club when you came through and gave me a phone."
"I didn't I thought you was a bird" I said smiling as she slapped my chest. "You betta stop playing becuase I will seriously dropp ya ass" I said acting like I was going to drop her and she gripped my shirt with a death grip."
"Stop playing, matter of fact put me down"
"Nah, I like carrying you like this" I said lifitng her stomach up towards my lips.
"Why, we ain't on our honeymoon?"
"What if I said I was getting practice in" I said sitting her on the bed.
"So what are you saying?" she said raisng an eyebrow.
"I'm saying that I'm getting practice in"
"For what?"
"You know for what so just be prepared when I asked you"
"Should I prepare for now, or is this a thing in the future"
"Just keep them fingers warm becuase I'm bout to freeze it up real quick." I said standing up and walking away leaving her guessing. I walked into the bathroom and started to take a shit and smoke.
"Hey baby" Niya said walking into the bathroom and standing in the door frame.
"Yo" I said wiping and standing up as I flushed the toilet.
"What's up with Rell?" she said folding her arms making me drop my phone on the floor. Damn I might get this nigga caught.

193Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:41 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol...Now that add was hott

I wonder if he gonna slip
the secret out. Rell messed
up bad this time. And I have
a bad bad bad feeling something
is going to happen...add asap

194Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:19 pm

aries27

Sasha Chapter 36

I was lying down on the couch with my legs in the air watching television when Pablo walked in holding Jayla in his arms. I smiled and stood up, but immediately noticed that Pablo wasn't in the best mood, he placed Jayla bag on the ground and left the room without saying two words to me. I followed him to Jayla's room where he placed her sleeping body inside of her crib.
"Hey baby" I whispered lightly rubbing his shoulder. He looked at me and gave me a light nod and then walked away. I followed him into the bedroom where he had already laid down with his Timbs on. I walked over to him and removed each of his boots while he watched me like a hawk.
"Thanks" he murmured under his breathe.
"Baby wat's wrong?" I asked standing up next to him. "Did something happen with Jayla?" I said becoming slightly worried. I knew today he had took Jayla to spend the day with his grandmother and he went to take care of business while I got a day off. Ever since we had the baby it feels like Pablo has been busier then ever opening his sports club.
"Nah, I just had a bad day." he said picking up the remote and clicking on the television.
"You wanna talk about it?" I asked lightly rubbing his shoulders.
"Not really?" he said shrugging his shoulders.
"Okay" I said sitting on the other side of the bed. He pulled me ontop of his chest and began lightly rubbing my back. I would never be able to know everything about Pablo, but I do know I'm the only one who would be able to understand him. I could tell a million things were on his mind, but only one of those things mattered to him and that was me.
"Baby" he said placing his chin on my head.
"Yes" I said quickly cleaning up.
"You wanna go out to eat tonight?" he asked rubbing my side. I looked at him with a look of surprise. Pablo would rather sit in the house and watch television then go on dates. He hated being around people becuase of he was paranoid and always became overprotective. He didn't like being in the scene he rather observe what was going on then to be in it.
"Sure where you wanna go?" I asked concealing how happy I was.
"It's a new Italian spot I wanted to try out" he said massaging my thigh.
"Okay, what time because I gotta get a babysitter"
"I got one" he said smiling.
"Oh so you knew I was gonna say yeah" I said turning my body towards his.
"Yeah, I know you've been lonely lately"
"It's okay baby"
"Nah, because I wanna be here I swear to you I do. It's just getting this building built is taking all of my strenght and the strength I do have left over goes to London." he said moving the hair out of my face.
"It's okay baby, I know you rather sit in the house and watch television we can do that" I said shrugging my shoulders. One thing about being with Pablo is that he's taught me how to compromise when it came to his life. At first I got compromising mixed with control and would often end up in a none ending battle. Now I do whatever it is that makes Pablo happy because I've realized that he's doing the same thing.
"Nah, I got you" he said giving me a small peck. I laid back on his chest falling asleep quickly. It was a comfort Pablo gave that no one else could it felt like when I was with him I was at peace.

Later that Night (Chapter 36 cont....)

"Okay baby I'm finally ready." I said walked down the stairs as he stood next to the door waiting to leave. I knew he was impatient, but it took time to looke this good so he was just going to have to get over it. I just finished getting dressed and could sense Pablo's annoyance with how long I was taking.
"Aight come on" he said opening the door and following behind me. We hopped into his gray Hummer and headed on our way to the restaruant when my phone began ringing.
"Hello" I said noticing it was Niya.
"I thought you was going to call me back"
"I was, but I fell back to sleep and forgot all about you girl." I siad shaking my head. "Why wassup"
"Nothing, I just wanted to talk to you. Bitch you know we talk everyday." she said laughing.
"Yea, ain't shit new" I said smirking.
"And I gotta tell you that me and King are officially back together" she said smiling through the phone.
"Okay, you acting like I"m suppose to be happy I already knew what the deal was" I said as Pablo lightly patted my leg signaling for me to get off of the phone.
"Yeah, wateva you know you smiling"
"You right I am smiling, but that's becuase I'm with my baby" I said placing my hand, ontop of his pulling it to my mouth and kissing it.
"Oh tell Pablo I said hi"
"Baby Niy said hi" I siad looking at him.
"Hey" he said in a soft voice giving me the get off the phone look.
"How's my goddaughter doing?"
"Good, she went to go see her nanna today"
"Um hum since you don't bring her around" Niya said laughing.
"Oh bitch wateva I just saw you and Prince three days ago"
"Um hum well we probably come down tomorrow so be ready"
"I'm always ready" I said laughing. I felt Pablo grab my phone and close it then placed it in his pocket. I looked at him like he was crazy and then he gave me a light smirk making me forget what I was mad at in the first place. "Why did you do that?" I asked checking my face in the mirror.
"Becuase it's me and you tonight" he said pullling up to a small restaraunt. He got out and opened my door then handed the valet his keys and walked into the restaraunt telling the man we had a reservation. We started walking towards our table when I felt a sense of respect come towards us like everyone in the room knew who Pablo was. We walked all the way to the back getting seated in a private section and was immediately brought over a bottle of wine that I knew costed well over six hundred dollars.
"Baby did you order this?" I said while the waiter poured our drinks.
"Nah, it's complementary" he said shrugging his shoulders.
"From who?" I said taking a sip of the wine.
"It's from my family" he said nodding his head to the other side of the floor. I looked over my shoulder and three Italians set at the table and gave a small nod back.
"Wait is that the mafia?" I asked in a whisper and he lightly snickered.
"Something like that"
"You didn't tell me that you knew the mob" I said becoming worried.
"You see the big boss over there sitting at the head of the table" he said pointing to a small man with his hair covered in gray with a little black patch sitting in the front. He set with his legs folded smoking on a cigar with gold rings on each finger.
"Yea,"
"That's Nicky, right now he's next the god father" he said starring at him menu.
"How do you know him?"
"When I was young my mom and dad died and he took me in raised me taught me everything about life."
"I never knew you was raised by the mob, I thought Italians didn't like black people"
"Don't believe the hype and I'm half black half Italian" he said waving my hand.
"Are you ready to order?" the waiter said coming back over. I looked over my shoulder while Pablo ordered both of our meals and couldn't help, but to stare.
"Stop starring it's rude" he said pulling me back to reality.
"I'm sorry" I said shaking my head.
"Stop thinking about that tonight is about me and you" he said giving me a light smile.
"Okay" I said smiling.
"I love your smile"
"Pablo" I said lightly blushing. It was crazy he could have this crazy affect on me whenever we're together I just feel my body go soft. Our food came to our table and we ate and joked around talking about the baby until Nicky walked over to our table with the other two guys who was sitting at the table with him.
"Pablo" he said opening his arms for a hug. Pablo stood up and gave him a hug kissing him on each cheek.
"Hey Nicky this is my fiance Sasha" he said introducing us.
"Pretty girl" he said shaking his head.
"Hey Ricky" Pablo said kissing the guy to Nicky left on the cheek.
"Fiance when did this happen and why don't your family know, whens the wedding."
"Next March, I didn't pick an exact date"
"Thank you, but enjoy your dinner and keep me updated with the wedding." he said nodding to me and leaving with the two guys behind him.
"Wow baby" I said smiling as we continued to eat.
"We're ready for the check" Pablo said to the waiter.
"Oh the bill was already tooken care of by Mr. Nicky" the waiter said smiling and walking away. Pablo stood up smiling and grabbed my hand walking out of the restaraunt and driving me home.

King Chapter 36 cont......
I was lying in bed after giving Niya some major dick trying to get her mind off of Rell and April. After she asked me the first thing I did was change the subject hoping that she wouldn't notice how nervouse I was. I always had a problem with lying to Niya any other bitch I could lie up and down, but Niya always made me feel guilty. I guess that was the kind of hold she had on me, but don't get me wrong cuz I ain't even mad.
"Baby" I said lightly rocking her body as she laid her head on my chest.
"HUH?" she said looking up and yawning.
"We gotta start getting dressed" I said sitting up letting her head fall onto my lap, she groaned and rolled over on her side. "Niya" I said shaking her. She slapped my hand away and pulled the pillow over her head, I smiled and pulled the pillow up and kissed her on her cheeks, eyes, nose, then lips.
"Okay I'm up" she said sucking her teeth.
"Why you acting like this?" I said standing up.
"Becuase I'm still sleepy" she whined lightly.
"Stop whinning" I said becoming aggitated. She sucked her teeth and walked into the bathroom with me right behind her, she jumped in the shower and began scrubbing her body while I watched through the glass. After my dick couldn't take it anymore I walked into the shower and stood behind her, letting my dick lightly rub against her cheeks.
"Stop it" she said turning around and placing her hands on my chest.
"I can't" I said grabbing her waist.
"You can, you just don't want to"
"You know how much I love you body" I said rubbing her sides up and down. I leaned down to kiss her and began sucking on her neck and felt her lightly melting in my arms.
"Hey baby" she said wrapping her arms around my neck.
"Huh?" I said biting her ear lobe making her jump a little.
"You never answered my quesiton"
"What question?" I said switching to the other side of her neck.
"About Rell" she said stepping back. I leaned against the wall wondering how I was going to get out of this one.
"What about him?"
"April think it's something going on with him and I just wanna know if you know anything"
"Man, leave there relationship alone that's how shit go fucking wrong" I said as I started scrubbing my body.
"What you mean she's my friend"
"And that's his wife, you can't go around trying to fix the relationship you don't know what's going on behind closed doors."
"I do know what's going on" she said sucking her teeth.
"How, you sleeping in bed with them?"
"No she tell me everything and you know what I believe her too. If you ask me I think he's cheating on her like she said."
"This is fucking sad" I said laughing.
"WHat?"
"Why do she need you to verify shit, if she already so called know what's going on"
"Wateva cuz you acting like you don't know what's going on when I know he tell you everything so you just should mines well tell me what's going on."
"Why, I ain't gonna get my homie fucked up. Like I said I don't know nothing" I said stepping under the running water.
"Oh so now you don't know shit" she said sucking her teeth.
"Would you mind your fucking business Niya, what you need to be doing is focusing on us" I said pointing between her and me.
"So you not gonna say something about him cheating."
"You don't even know if that nigga is cheating"
"Oh really, whateva so say he was cheating would you say anything"
"I'm not answering taht because that shit ain't got shit to do with me I said pointing to myself.
"You are so fucking heartless"
"Man Niya go head with that bullshit" I said turning my back to her.
She sucked her teeth and I could feel her starring a hole through my back, but I had to hold my nigga down. I made a note that if I don't get any sex from Niya tonight I was gonna fuck Rell up. After I finished taking a shower I began to lotion my body and tied a towel around my waist and headed into the closet. Niya was standing in the room looking at outfits on the bed, I starred at her body in her black and gold laced bra and boy short set and my dick started getting hard. I was gonna be fucking the shit out that ass tonight, she just didn't know how much I've missed that ass. She walked into the closet and ignored me, I knew she was pissed by the way she made sure she didn't look at me. If I hated anything it was when she was mad at me because she got a nasty little attitude that made me want to slap the shit out of her.
I placed on a pair of new Red Monkey jeans that I had just brought earlier that day and began walking around in them. I looked at the back that had a design on each pocket, I decided that I didn't want to wear them and placed on my new Seven jeans and Polo boxers showing off the logo with my black patent leather sneakers with the matching shirt and jacket. Lately I've been addicted to Polo and half of my closet was filled with shirts.
After I was finished getting fresh and making sure everything was on point I walked into the bedroom where Niya was starring in the mirror wearing a one piece suit that had a dip in the back. I starred as I placed on my watch and watched her, she made a face then turned around and pulled the dress off. She placed on a pair of black leggons and placed on black and yellow boots that went mid thigh and placed on a yellow leather jacker and black shirt. I smiled at how fly my Niya was and could tell she was feeling the outfit herself.
"Are you ready?" I said walking behind her as she put on jewlery.
"Yea" she said placing on a little lip gloss in the mirror. She picked up her purse and checked on Zane then headed to my gray Hummer and rode off in silence.
We pulled up to the party and began taking pictured with eachother on the carpet I could tell that this party was going to be popping, I was just hoping that nothing would go wrong. I stepped in the club and everyone was dancing and grooving while I spotted VIP and started walking over to that room holding Niya's hand. As soon as we got there all eyes were on us, I looked for Rell who was standing next to April and he had a very nervous look on his face.
"My man" I said giving a few ballers handshakes and smiling at a few RNB diva's I knew. I walked to Rell and he gave me a hug then pulled me over to the side while Niya and April talked.
"Man, I'm in some shit" he siad looking around hoping that no one was listening.
"WHat you do?" I said shaking my head.
"Man, my girl pissed cuz I haven't been able to spend anytime with her, but APril won't let me out of her eyesight. Everytime I walk away I turn around and she's right there, like I don't know how she even be finding me it's like she stuff a GPS system in my ass." he said stressed. I couldn't help, but to laugh and he gave me a stern look to tell me that it wasn't a joke.
"Man, I told you this shit wouldn't work"
"I know man, you gotta help me out"
"What you want me to do?" I said raising an eyebrow.
"Start some shit with Niya"
"What nigga?" I said looking at him like he had fire spitting out his ass. "Hell fucking no, you know I would do anything for you, but that shit is is not happening. I just got her back and you won't me to act a fool when she already mad at me, I'm not doing that shit you on your own" I said shaking my head.
"Man, please I need this" he siad starring in my eyes. I knew I had to do this Rell was my nigga and everytime I've needed him he was right there on my side like a real nigga
"Man this is ridiculous because she already got a little nasty ass attitude with me I'm not tryna take it there tonight, I want some cheeks."
"Man come on and stop being a pussy you see all this ass in here. She better be lucky you fucking her."
"I don't want any of the ass that's in here I want Niya's ass."
"Man come on you actin like you can't make it up to her. You got major game you the nigga who got caught with your dick in another bitch and then had both bitchs giving you head."
"I know" I said smiling at myself.
"Man, you that nigga so this should be easy just start a little drama with her and I'm gonna pull you away and then I'm gonna go see what my shorty up to" he said squeezing my shoulder.
"Aight man" I said looking around for Niya who was talking to a rapper. I knew this would be the perfect oppurtunity for me to act a fool and I hopped things wouldn't go too bad.
"Thanks I owe you" he said walking over to April and smiling.
I picked up a bottle and gulped down two swigs I knew that I was going to need liquid balls to pull off this act. I walked over to where Niya was and put on my serious face, even through it was hard because she was gorgeous.
"What the fuck Niya" I yelled coming next to her.
"What?" she said looking confused."
"I leave you for a second and you in this nigga face"
"Stop playing" she said shaking her head. "Sorry I gotta go" she said smiling at the guy and walking away as I followed her.
"You think I'm fucking playing with you" I said stepping in her path.
"King what the fuck is wrong with you?" she said turning her face up.
"You in that nigga face flirting and shit" I said loud enough to start drawing attenion.
"King you are making people stare" she said becoming nervous. I shut my eyes becuase now I was feeling bad, I could tell she was scared and didn't want to argue with me. I had to keep going through and make it look good for my boy, I knew I would regret this later and that hurt me the most to see the look on her face.
"Fuck these people!!!" I yelled slapping a bottle on the ground. "This is about you and you flirting with other nigga's in my face" I said pointing in her face.
"Yooo man" Rell said coming over and pulling me away while April began to talk to Niya was looking cofused and terrified. "I'ma take him to cool down for a bit we gonna be back" he called out to April. He pulled me upstairs to a different VIP section was and his shorty was standing there looking lonely. I never seen a girl look so lonely and I couldn't believe I was feeling sorry for this girl.
"Hey baby" she said running into his arms.
"Hey my bad paparazzi was on me hard" he said sitting down and pulling her on his lap.
"Hi" she said waving to me I gave her a nod because I was to engrossed in my thoughts to be freindly. I hope I didn't hurt Niya too fucking bad she was the only thing that I could think about. As I thought about Niya I felt something in my gut before I could say something April and Niya walked through the room while Rell was kissing the girl.
"WHO THE FUCK IS SHE?" APril yelled ready to fight, damn we got caught.

195Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:43 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

add soon..!!!
lovin this! ♥️

196Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:03 am

Haha bitch got caught,can't wait 2 see what happens
Add more soon please!

197Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:05 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Damn...did they get caught or what

lol...what in the world are they going
to do to them? I know April is pissed...
but the fact that King was hiding it as
well made it worst...add asap

198Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:44 pm

TheBee

TheBee

lmao thats too crazy <3

199Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:19 pm

aries27

Aniya Chapter 37

I couldn't believe what just popped off, but before I could respond April was pulling off her earrings one by one getting ready for a fight.
"I can't believe you got this bitch on your lap" April said walking towards Rell.
"It's not what you think" the girl said standing up.
"Oh so you wasn't just sitting on my man lap?" April said in her face.
"Yeah, I was but let me tell you who I am before you overreact."
"Bitch well you betta get talkin" April said lightly pushing her.
"Well I'm Roxie, from 106.7 Radio station in Philadelphia. Me and Rell was just discussing how he wanted to get the both of ya'll on my show" She said placing her hands up. "He was telling me how, he didn't want to discuss business unless you was around and tonight he was trying to just enjoy your company. I began to walk away, but I had a little too much to drink and as you can see my shoes are a little to high and I almost fell, so he caught me in mid fall making sure I was okay and that's when you walked in"
"Rell" April said looking past the girl and starring in his face. I looked over at King who had a look of stupid on his face and I knew something was up. I just couldn't put my finger on it exactly, Rell stood up and shook his head.
"Yo, let me walk you out and call you a cab." he said to the girl. "I'll get at you later" he said April while he shook his head. April looked around and I could tell that she was feeling stupid.
"You aight?" I said walking over to April who det down at the booth.
"Did you see the way he looked at me? I can't believe I just did that" she said shaking her head.
"It's okay, you thought you saw something and you acted on it." I said trying to soothe her. I know what she saw, because I saw it with her and I knew I wasn't losing my mind. I knew something was going on and I was going to find out.
"Look girl I'm gonna go clean up my face and try to apologize to Rell, I'll talk to you later."
"Aight," I said as she got up and left. I looked at King who was drinking straight out the bottle. He looked at me and took another swig, I rolled my eyes and walked away. I couldn't believe that nigga had the nerve to trip on me in front of everyone.
"Niya baby, come back" he said pulling on my arm.
"What?" I said turning around and looking at him.
"I'm sorry, I was tripping."
"I know you was tripping cuz nigga you ain't crazy."
"Nah, I'm just tripping that you gonna go off with another nigga" he said looking in my eyes. I starred down at him and read something more then he was telling me and then shook off the feeling.
"Baby, I'm not going anywhere" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and rubbing his face.
"Yeah I know" he said pulling me over to the VIP and standing at the rail watching the people dance on the floor.
"It's popping tonight" I said swinging my hips from left to right.
"Yeah, I can feel it" he said smiling down at me. I laughed and turned around while he held my waist close to his. He leaned forward for a kiss and I had a flash back as my body leaned over the railing.

~Flashback~
"You love Daddy?" he growled in to my ear. I shook my head yes and he stroked harder. "Say it" he growled louder, turning me on making me drip even more.
"I love you Daddy" I said louder in his ear.
"Fuck Im bout to cum" he said speeding up and going deeper. "Cum with me Niya, cream on Daddy dick" he siad placing both my hands over my head. We starred in eachother's eyes while our bodies creating one beat. It felt like our two worlds came together and created an universe.
"I can't hold it" I sadi squeezing his hands so tightly that I felt like my fingers were going to break. I exploded and it sent him into over drive nutting inside of my sending his juices inside me. He tried to quickly pull out, but he already shot inside of me leaving our liquids dripping down my thighs. He picked me up and turned me over, so that I was laying my head on his chest. We were breathing so heavy all we could hear was out breathe and our heartbeats.
"Damn" he said as he started laughing to himself. He looked down into my eyes and it felt like a connection was there between us that I never felt before it was alike a spark has been lite between us for the first time it was ignited. We set in silence just starring at each other and up at the moon for what felt like hours. "What you thinkin bout?" he said stroking my hair.
"Did you mean it?" I said playing with my knucles.
"Mean what?" he said grabbing my hand.
"What you said?" I said turning over and looking him in his face. He opened his eyes and starred at me.
"I dont know" he said closing his eyes back.
"Ohhh" I said kind of surprised but I understood.
"Did you mean it?" he said spitting.
"Yea"
"How you know you love me Niya" he asked sitting up in his chair.
"Cuz I do, I love you so much I never felt this way for anyone before." I said shaking my head.
"Do you trust me?" he asked.
"Yes"
"I love you Aniya" he spoke after two minutes of silent. "You just gotta trust me"
"I ndo trust I will do anything for you" I said trying to convince him with my words.
"How much do you trust me Niya?" he asked not believing me. "Prove it to me"
"How?" I said sitting up on my knees between his legs. He looked at me and stood up then wrapped my legs around his back. He carried me over to the railing and set me ontop of it.
"You still trust me?" he asked looking me in my eyes. I shook my head yes and he unwrapped my legs from around him. "You trust me with ya life"
"Yes Daddy" I shook my head terrified of falling. I knew he was testing me and I didnt know what he would do. He leaned me back with my back hanging over the railing. Each time he leaned me down further and further scaring the shit out of me but I kept cool. He then released me and gripped me quickly scaring me. I screamed and he laughed. I jumped down and pushed his hands away.
"I thought you trusted me" He said starring at me.
~End of FLashback~

"Damn baby," King said pulling me away from the railing because I was gripping his shirt for dear life.
"My bad, I thought you was gonna drop me" I said trying to shake off the feeling.
"Never that" he said walking me back over to the railing. "I'll do anything to protect and save you just so I can have you here with me."
"I know" I said rubbing his six pack until I felt his gun. He quickly grabbed my hands and kissed then began looking around the club. As the DJ began giving out shot outs to King and his whole crew a wild pack of paparrazzi came taking thousands of pictures.
"Hey King is this your arm piece for tonight" A camera said taking a picture of us while King wrapped his arms around my waist.
"This is my arm piece for life" King yelled back laughing.
"Really, so this is official then. I don't want any problems when I post this all over the internet" the man said laughing.
"Nah, it's official this is wifey" he said kissing my cheek and letting the guy take a few more pictures of us being hugged up.
"Are you ready for the spot light, being my queen come with a lot of publicity." King said holding my hand.
"I think I can handle it" I said smiling.
"Hey man, this party is poppin" Rell said coming over to us a little drunk.
"I know" King said picking up another bottle and bursting it opened letting the liquid explode all over his hands. I began laughing grabbing a cup as he poured it making the liquid over flow. We began laughing when a few girls walked into VIP like they owned the place. They looked around and both Rell and King looked away, I knew it was trouble and I didn't care shit for them. I began dancing when I noticed that April was nowhere to be found.
"Hey baby, I'm going to look for April" I said whispering in his ear as he shook his head and told me not to go too far.
"Yooo, I know you from somewhere" A boy said grabbing me and spending me around. I looked him dead in his eyes, but didn't recognize him.
"Well, honestly I don't know you"
"Nah, I know you" he said pointing in my face.
"Nigga you don't know me so keep your hands out my face" I said pointing back to him.
"Man, I do know you. YOu that bad bitch that use to work at the club with Cash" he said snapping his finger. Instead of walking away ashame of myself I stood up tall and starred him in his face.
"Yeah, I use to work there. Now how that is any of your business I will never know."
"Man, you ain't nuttin but a money hoe. So tell me what's popping for tonight" he said reaching in his pocket and pulling out a small stack.
"Nigga, fuck out of here" I said shaking my head and walking past him.
"Bitch don't walk away from me" he said pulling me back. Before I could response my hand had already flew across his face, sending a stinging sensation through my palm.
"Don't fucking touch me" I said getting in his face ready for a fight.
"Bitch ya pussy ain't worth shit anyway here let me pay you for your time spent" he said crumbling up a dollar and throwing it in my face. "That's all you worth when you shaking your ass on stage" he said walking closer to me, but someone stepped between us. I knew this figure from anywhere it was King coming to save me once again.
"Man, I know this ain't your wifey she a fucking smut." he yelled.
"Get the fuck out of here" King yelled back pushing him.
"Man your girl is a hoe, so you mines well pay her and get over it" he shouted. "Man, her p He pulled up his shirt showing off his pretty little playmate and the boy shook his head and walked away.
"Why can't I take you anywhere and you don't get in some type of trouble." King said grabbing my hand, I smiled as people went back to dancing and noticed Tasha starring at me from across the floor. I smirked and walked back into VIP while she was stuck on the dance floor with a bunch of nobody's. After a while King migrated to the other side of VIP to hang with his friends while I drank bottle after bottle. I saw Tasha and her friend from earlier today walk in VIP giving me the same smirk I gave them. I rolled my eyes and started to wonder about April.
"Hey Rell" I said walking over to him.
"Huh?" he said paying attention to the girl who was dancing on him.
"Where's April?"
"I don't know, I'm really not stressing that" he whispered back in my ear and I shook my head understanding.
"Baby, I wanna dance" I said walking behind King and wrapping my hands around his waist.
"Aight hold on" he said giving me a finger.
I set back for five minutes which led to ten and turned into twenty. I knew I was not going to wait any longer and I walked away to the dance floor. I began grinding my hips to the beat with no one in particular, but then I felt someone wrap there arms around me. One thing about dancing was I always gave a show, I moved my hips just like I was on the pole at the club. I rocked my body left to right and began popping on him as he grind with me. I began popping on him as the beat changed and our bodies kept going. I could feel him growing hard and that just made me want to dance harder and before I knew everyone was looking at us. I didn't know who was standing behind me or rather he was ugly or if I knew him. I didn't care about any of that tonight I just wanted to dance my ass off with someone. The dancing became more intense and before anything else could happen I was being grabbed and dragged through the club by my arm like a child, I was pulled into the same room April and I caught Rell in.
Niya had a lot of fucking balls dancing with that nigga when I'm starring in her fucking face, right now I was dragging her to the back room because I didn't wnat none of these nosey ass muthafucka's in my business.
"What the fuck Niy?" I said gripping her arm so tightly that she squeezed her eyes shut.
"I was just dancing" she said pulling her arm away.
"Oh fucking that nigga is just dancing right" I yelled in her face.
"You're fucking drunk" she said shaking her head.
"No, you must be drunk disrespecting me in front of my people's like that"
"Oh wasn't no body doing anything to you" she said waving her hand like it was a joke.
"I'm dead serious Niy"
"And I'm serious too"
"You know what, I really don't feel like playing this game with you so I'm leaving" she said walking past me. I gripped her arm and she didn't hesitate to slap the shit out of me, before I knew it and could control myself I had her slammed against the wall.
"Stop playing with me Niya" I said gripping her tightly.
"King, let me go you're hurting me" she said slowly prying my fingers off of her skin.
"Man, you gonna stop testing me" I yelled.
"I'm not, why are you so jealous?"
"I'm not, I'm just not taking any chances. I don't want you to find another nigga" I said placing my head down.
"I'm not baby, it's me and you" she said picking my face up and kissing me.
"I know" I said kissing her deeply.
"King, you're my baby" she whispered sweetly in my ear as I sucked on her neck and my hands slowly rubbed her body. I couldn't wait to get between those sweet thighs and stroke her until her body quivered.
"I want it" I practically growled in her ear.
"Wait until we get home" she said pushing me away, I took a step back and she began to walk away until I pulled her back agianst the wall.
"I want it now" I yelled like a spoiled child.
"No" she said pushing my hands away.
"Niya, I'm not playing" I growled through my teeth and began kissing her while she put up a fight. I knew she was becoming week from the kisses I was planting on her neck, but I had to have her. I had to remind her that it was me and her and I knew I only had one shot.
"No, King what is with you today?" She said completely pushing me away.
"You was good until we came to this party, and now you are just acting childish. I didn't sign up for this" she said shoving past me and walking out the door, but not without giving the door a loud slam. I set on the chair leaned back, damn what was I getting myself into with her. It felt like I couldn't do anyting right when it came down to her. I heard the door open, but I was too busy drinking down my bottle to pay any attention. I heard heels clicking towards me, but I still didn't look at this figure.
"Trouble in paradise" I heard the soft voice of Tasha say.
"Man, get the fuck out of here."
"Um that bad" she said sitting down next to me and rubbing my leg up and down.
"Yo, don't touch me" I said lightly slapping her hand away.
"I'm jus tryna check up on you and make you feel real good like I use to" she said whispering in my ear playing with her tongue.
"Damn" I said breathing heavy, even know I wanted to fight her off. I had to admit that this chick had game and I was still a man, so it was only right that my dick got hard.
"Yeah, you know where it's at" she said smiling and gliding her hand up to my mans, I felt her lightly squeeze and I closed my eyes. She began unzipping my pants and leaned down to pull my dick out. As she began to get ready to suck me real good, I knew she was gonna suck my dick, but the only thing that kept popping in my head was Niya.
"Man calm that shit down" I said pushing her head away and zipping up my zipper.
"Nigga, you betta stop playing and get some of this bomb as head I'm throwing at you" she said pulling on my waist.
"Word through, I'm not playing right now."
"What nigga you ain't trying to fuck with me now cuz you got some other bitch on your arm."
"Yeah, I told you Niya's where it's at"
"Well she at then, you betta come get some of this good ass head" she said leaning back and pulling my dick towards her face.
"Fuck you, and your weak as head this Niya dick" I said stepping back and grabbing my dick.
"Weak, nigga it had you cum."
"Yeah, and you swallowed all of that shit, you dirty bitch" I said shaking my head at her.
"Dirty" she said standing up and getting in my face, "I wasn't dirty when you put me on my back in your crib, my crib, in the bathroom, in the weight room, even in the studio. Was I dirty then?" she said pushing her body onto mines. Even through I could have easily pushed her off I didn't and I don't know if it was because if I didn't want to or I was too drunk to think clearly.
"Nah, you wasn't dirty then. You gotta take your hands off me through" I said trying to back up.
"Why?"
"Because if you don't I will fuck you up?" I heard Niya's voice beam through the door. "Get your hands off my dick, you heard him right. This is my dick" she said coming over and grabbing my dick lightly.
"Wateva, you and your little stripper bitch can go to hell" she said walking away.
"Don't let that bitch touch you again" Niya said wiping my shirt off.
"I won't man, so this your dick huh?" I said wrapping my arms around her waist.
"Yeah, so you betta tell all of you groupie bitchs where it's at."
"They already know" I said leaning down and kissing her.

We partied for awhile and didn't leave until after four in the morning practically falling asleep in our clothes becuase we were that damn tired. All the drama that happened last night and still I was waking up to the sweet smell of Niya cooking, I couldn't have a better life. I walked into the bathroom and took a piss and smoked a fat blunt. I ran downstairs and Niya and Zane was in the kitchen while Niya back was turned to me and Zane was in his high chair eating, what a perfect sight was all I thought.
"Baby" I whispered in her ear making her shake a little.
"Good morning" she said turning around and wrapping her arms around my neck. I began kissing her lightly then sucked on her neck. She was soo sweet why couldn't keep my hands off of her. "Stop it" she said giggling.
"How you sleep?" I said sitting at the island.
"Good, but Zanere woke me up" she said placing my plate infront of me.
"Word, what's up with him?"
"He got a little fever, but I think he should be okay" she said smoothing her hand over his head.
"Word" I said feeling his head and he was a little warm.
"Yea, but I think I'm just gonna keep him in his room for today" she said walking around and picking him up and then taking him to his room. She came back downstairs while I ate and I could feel her eyes on me, I wasn't wearing a shirt and my basketball shorts hung low.
"Come here" I said leaning back.
"What's wrong?"
"Nuttin, I'm good" I said as she set on my lap.
"Oh okay" she said wrapping her arms around me.
I leaned in and began kissing her right on her spot while I tickled her back softly and kissed her lightly on her neck, then her collar bone. It didn't take much for me to get hard, becuase she was wearing one of my button up Armani shirts and a pair of boy shorts under it.
"Baby" she moaned in my ear when I began biting on her exposed nipple. I had her laid across the island and her legs on my shoulders. I was sucking on one nipple playing with the other one while I tickled her clit through her pantis.
"Damn, I'm bout to get in there" I said sliding my shorts down my legs.
"You betta" she teased ripping off her shirt. I sucked on her tattoo then lightly bit it making her body jump. As soon as I was about to enter I heard the door bell, I tried to ignore it, but Niya was already putting my shirt back on and walking around the kitchen.
"Yo" I siad opening the door angry at whoever was interupting my flow.
"Man, she left" Rell said running in the apartment looking crazy as ever still wearing the same clothes from the night before. "I came home and she wasn't there waited for her to come home, but she didn't come. I called her didn't answer, then I go upstairs and on the bed it's a letter saying she ain't coming back I win" he said walking back and fourth across the room. "Man, I'm going crazy cuz that's my baby and she got my kids."
"Man just chill, I'ma get Niya to call her. She probablly just tripping from last night." I said hoping he would just relax. "Niya" I called her into the room.
"What's up" she said walking into the livingroom.
"Call April"
"Why, what's wrong what happened?" she said becoming worried.
"Nuttin just call her please" I said giving her a serious look so that she knew I was serious. She called her number and it went straigh to voicemail, I couldn't believe that she really left. I could tell that Niya had some shit to say to Rell, but didn't and I was glad because I didn't want that drama popping off.
"Man, I fucked up big time" Rell said while we smoked our fourth blunt together, he's been over here for almost two hours and was tripping something terrible.
"It's aight, look man go home get cleaned up and wait around for her tonight, if she don't pop up we going to find her tomorrow." I said standing up and walking him to the door. He gave me a hug and I could tell he was close to tears and I could tell it was killing him inside I think this is the first time he ever felt like she would actually leave him.
"Aight man" he said letting me go and walking away. I ran upstairs becuase a feeling washed over me, I realized that I didn't want to be that nigga and never go through what he was going through. I walked into the bedroom and heard the shower running in the master bathroom then ran in there and jumped in the shower with Niya.
"I love you baby" I repeated to her while I gave her a deep kiss making sure she heard it as well as felt it.
"I love you too baby" she said wrapping her legs around my waist as I picked her up and slowly enterd her stroking her with powerful strong shots so she felt it in her stomach. She was moaning uncontrollably and that was music to my ears, I wanted to make her need me so she could never leave even if she tried.
"You love me?" I asked her starring in her eyes.
"Yea" she siad short of breath.
"Tell me you love me" I said gripping her chin making her stare at me.
"I love you" she moaned grabbing my face and kissing.
"You gonna be here forever?" I asked lightly wrapping my arms around her neck and licking the side of her face then biting her ear softly, but aggressively.
"Yeah" she nearly shouted, I could tell she was coming for an end and I made sure I was hitting her spot with every stroke so I could feel it explode on my dick.
"Say it" I growled in her ear.
"I'm never gonna leave me" she yelled scratching at my back while the water drenched our bodies completely.
"Yell that shit louder" I said lightly slamming her body against the wall.
"I'm gonna be here forever" she yelled so loud I think the neighbors heard her. She arched her back and I could tell she was coming and I couldn't stop myself from building up.
"Then marry me" I said as I exploded deep in her back.

200Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:37 pm

kaylee

THAT ADD WAS GREAT cheers DONT KEEP US WAITING LONG FOR THE NEXT ADD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum