Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE)

+22
hottie121
rissy.mac
EBz Perradize
arie_18
her love is infinite ;)
sheszbadd.
~!shakes_wifed_up!~
SurreallPrincess100
hottie12
__eyeCandy
SweetGin1028
Miz.Skittle
○→Єmιℓιε←○
TheBee
Pleasure's wifey*peaches*
kaylee
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
LUVN_HIM_LNGTIME
heatRAE!
SexyT
golden07
aries27
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 14]

151Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:09 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I need to catch up...
About to start reading
but for now...UPZ...

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

152Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:16 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

WOOO HOOO NEW PAGE

153Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:29 pm

Pleasure's wifey*peaches*

I feel her with the being horny and upset
hubby is leavin me hangin!
But she does needa leave cash
I like king
Good add

154Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:39 pm

aries27

LOL who you tellin?
Me and my boyfriend choose not to have sex
and this shit is hard
we losing our mines tryna keep from sex
LOL but we'll get through it hopefully

155Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:04 am

SexyT

SexyT

Niya really needa leave Cash
King is the right man for her!
He taking good care of her...
Cash only wants what is between her legs...
Anyway
Loved the add...King is ryt to put Niya on probabtion...
I'd never last though, I'd be begging and crying for it!!
Lol....
ADD MORE SOOON!!!

156Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:28 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Okay. Finally caught up...
Niya need to stop acting all
goo goo eyed for Cash. Its time
to move on before she lose King.
Cash aint no good, all he looks for
is a good f*** seem like it nowadays...

ADD ASAP

cheers

157Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 pm

TheBee

TheBee

please add!!!!!!!!

158Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:17 pm

○→Єmιℓιε←○

○→Єmιℓιε←○

Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 842373
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 729222
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 361114
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 440777

159Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:56 pm

aries27

King Chapter 30

"King I'm about to come" the girl shouted sending me into over drive I began thrusting like each stroke would be my last, and pumping until my legs cramped up. I felt her tight walls tighten around my dick and I felt the tingle start in my balls, I smashed her head against the granite counter top and began smacking her ass cheeks making them jiggle against my dick everytime I went deep inside of her. I pulled my dick out and nutted all over her back letting the warm liquid shoot up her spine. She laid there and turned her head starring at me I rubbed the tip of my dick letting my sperm drip on my fingers then rubbed it against her mouth as she stuck out her tongue.
"Damn Mya you a freak now" I said smiling and letting my semi hard dick slap her cheeks. She stood up and set on the counter top spreading her legs.
"You like it" she said smiling with a sexy smirk. My dick jumped when I felt her fingers wrap around it. I was going to be in some shit if Niya found out what I was doing or who I was doing it with.
"Maybe" I said stuffing my fingers in her mouth.

I know what ya'll thinking, but in reality I'm not cheating cuz my and Niya aren't a couple. Even I know that if Niya found out about this she would try and kill me. I ain't mean to slip up, but you gotta understand that I was gonna marry this chick there's chemistry here. The fact that I haven't been fucking Niya is drinving me wild too, but let me cut out all these wack ass excuses I fucked up. I fucked up bad, but what Niya don't know wont break her heart.

"Yo I gotta go" I said stepping away from her and placing my dick back into my boxers. I looked for my jeans then placed them back on and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I had three missed calls and all of them were from Niya. I shook my head and placed my shirt back on hopping the hickey's would disappear from my neck.
"Aight you gonna hit me up later?" she said standing up from the counter.
"Yea," I said shaking my head. I grabbed my jacket as she walked me to the door and hopped into my ride heading home. I had to take a shower and get the scent of this bitch off of me. I don't know how us arguing led to me fucking her, but somehow it did. I dialed Niya's number as I pulled up into my apartment complex hopping she wouldn't answer, but ofcourse she did.
"Hey baby I called you" she said in a sweet voice like a child.
"I know ma, I was handling business" I said pressing the button to the elevator.
"Oh ok baby you coming by tonight?" she said in a soft voice. I wanted to say no, but I couldn't. "I made you favorite" she said cheerful into the phone.
"What's that" I said stepping onto the elevator.
"Chicken Parm."
"Word" I said throwing my head back, god was trying to fuck me right now.
"Yea," she said with a light smile.
"Aight gimmie a couple of hours" I said walking onto my floor. "I just got to the crib, I'ma get dressed and be on my way." I said opening my door.
"Bye, I love you"
"Love you too Niy" I said walking in and disconnecting the call. I walked in and threw my keys in my bowl then headed to the kitchen when I heard a noise. I immediately grabbed my gun and headed towards the fitness room where the sounds were coming from. I clicked the safety off and opened the door to see Rell with his back towards me. I knew it was him becuase he had a tattoo of New York on his back.
"Umm Daddy right there" I heard a female voice reply.
"Rell what the fuck?" I said coming in messing up thier groove. He looked at me and pulled out of the girl who I knew wasn't April. She looked at me and licked her lips, she was sexy and I felt my dick rise a little at her presence. "April gonna kill you" I said shaking my head and laughing. "But go head handle that" I said stepping back out. "Yo and use a fucking rubber you don't konw where that freak bitch been" I yelled laughing. I walked to my room and headed straight to take a shower, turning the water on extra hot so I could relax my muscles.
Bitches had me stressing I didn't know where me and Niya's relationship was headed and the thought of the baby actually belonging to another nigga was starting to get to me. I guess that's life win some lose some, but I had to play the game like a real man was suppose to not bitch up every chance I got. I was in the shower for almost an hour before I cleared my head out and finally was relaxed. I threw on some sweat pants, Timbs, and a black v-neck and took an overnight bag filled with clothes and headed to Niya's.

Sasha Chp 30 cont....

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Pablo to come by, ever since that day he left he hasn't been acting the same with me. He come over check on me throw me a couple of dollars then he's out. Everytime I try to talk about us, he leaves becuase he don't wanna stress out. I was soo lonely without him. It's funny cuz I never thought I would miss him soo much I never thought I would ever need for him the way I do at the moment. I heard a knock on the door and almost ran to answer it becuase I knew who it was.
"You didn't have to knock." I said opening the door, he walked in and headed straight to the couch.
"How you feeling?" he said sitting down and relaxing.
"I'm ok I mean just stressed a little." I said sitting next to him.
"What you stressing about you know what happened when you was stressing last time." he said rasing his voice.
"I'm stressing about us" I said looking at him.
"Why you stressing about that?" he said sucking his teeth.
"Becuase I want you to come back."
"Man Sasha don't start." he said pointing.
"No cuz it's not fair." I said slapping my hands together.
"Yo chill the fuck out" he said lightly chucklling.
"Why are you laughing do I look like a joke." I siad pointing to myself.
"Cuz you acting crazy, getting all hyped and shit." he said starring at me.
"I'm acting crazy over you cuz I love you and you sitting here acting like you don't care about me anymore. I don't understand what the problem is, did you find someone else." I yelled.
"Calm your nerves women" he said relaxing a bit.
"No who are you fucking?" I yelled slapping my hand on the table.
"Sasha" he said standing up smiling. "You acting like a little ass kid." he said starring at me. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, "What's the problem mami? You miss me?" he said smirking.
"Yea, so why isn't this as hard for you as it is for me." I said stomping my foot.
"Yo, I'm gonna start calling you Kid cuz you acting like a big ass kid right now." he said stepping right in front of me.
"No I'm not"
"Look at you pouting nose all red and shit." he said lightly flicking my nose.
"Cuz your acting like an ass." I said with my hands on my wasit.
"How am I acting like an ass" he said rolling his eyes towards me.
"Becuase your acting like you don't even miss me, like this child I'm carrying isn't yours"
"I'm here everyday checking on you becuase that's my baby."
"So the only reason you come here is to see the baby right, fuck me all you care about is the baby" I said turning around and plopping down on the couch.
"Man, you trippin right now" he said shaking his head.
"No you are, like you really don't give a fuck about me anymore."
"I never said that shit I just need time away from your fucking drama all you do is yell and scream. I don't yell I don't scream I like to remain calm, I just wanna be able to talk to your ass."
"You can talk to me, but you walked out the door like you don't give a fuck."
"Becuase you pushed me out the door, I never wanted to leave you."
"But you did"
"You made it easy, Sasha I don't like screaming and I don't like yelling I don't like going through the rama I find it unnecessary to be sitting here arguing like we're teenagers your an adult it's time you grow up and act like one and stop catching a hissy fit when shit doesn't go your way."
"That's me, I fight for mines at any given moment"
"Yea, you see us as a battle and I see us as a couple. You not in the hood and you not in war I'm here fighting with you not against you and I don't know how many ways I can tell this to you, but it's the truth." he said sitting on a stool starring at me. I set there looking around and then set my knees against my chest. I set with my head between my knees. I began to cry a little and turned then he stood up. "Yo, I gotta catch you later." he said walking towards me. He stood next to me waiting for a hug and then he nudged me. "What's the problem?" he said sitting down next to me.
"Nuttin go head" I said trying to wipe my eyes.
"Mami you crying?" he said trying to wrap his arms around me.
"No get off of me" I said trying to pull away from him.
"Why you crying," he said leaning back.
"Becuase" I said sitting up and looking at him, he tried to wipe a tear away and I slapped his hand off.
"Becuase what?"
"I don't wanna break up" I said sniffling.
"Who said we were breaking up?" he said raising his voice. "I never said I ain't wanna be with your crazy ass."
"So why won't you come home to me?"
"Cuz shit was getting stressful for you and was getting stressful for me."
"I don't like fucking stressing and I don't like when your ass sitting here stressing that shit is gonna kill our baby" he said rubbing my stomach lightly.
"But you should have stayed here with me and worked on it."
"Have you noticed what's been going on between us, all we do is fight and fuck. I don't know how your past relationships went, but that's not what I want from you. I want a real relationship where I can't wait to come home and make love to you, where we can hold conversations all night and enjoy eachother. I don't wanna treat you like one of these jump offs on the block I only fuck with when it's good other then that I don't hit you up. I want more from us, I see us having a future so why don't you."
"I do see us toether, but I just can't change for us to be together."
"I'm not asking you to change Sasha I'm asking you to give me a chance without having to argue about everything. I have the dick let me be the man, I'm pretty sure I know how to be the man."
"I'm not saying you don't, but I'm not gonna bow down just becuase."
"I'm not asking you to bow down I'm asking you to trust that what I'm doing isn't for my own personal gain, what I"m doing is for us to work."
"I want us to work"
"So why are you making this so hard for me?" he asked grabbing my hand.
"Becuase I always had to be tough as soon as I slipped up I ended up getting hurt and I don't wanna be hurt anymore."
"I'm not gonna hurt you, I'll take my own life before I hurt you and you gotta trust me." he said pointing to himself.
"I do trust you" I said leaning against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and began to gently rub my back. He lightly kissed me in my forehead then starred in my eyes, I leaned in and kissed him on his lips. I pulled back and he pulled me towards him giving me a soft kiss lightly sucking on my lip the n kissed me again.
"I love you" he said kissing my forehead.
"I love you too." I said sitting back in the chair.
"Come here" he said pulling me onto his lap and holding me tightly. "What you keep moving away for?" he said lightly pulling up my chin.
"I don't wanna get close to you and then you leave." I said turning my face away from him.
"I'm not leaving" he said in a light voice.
"Yes you are, you gonna leave and go where ever it is you go when you're not here."
"Shut up" he said cutting me off. "I just said I'm not leaving you" he said kissing my forehead. "I'm not leaving ever" he said kissing my cheek.
"You promise." I said lightly touching the side of his face.
"I promise" he said taking his hand into mines. I wrapped my arms around him hugging him tightly as he kissed my cheek.

Cash

I was laying on my back in the middle of my bed watching Layla dance in the middle of the floor for me. She was rotating her hips and my mind began to wonder to Asia. Lately she been acting different, I don't know what her problem was but her attitude been wild. I was ready to slap the shit out of her today becuase she hung up on the phone while I was speaking. I began to roll my blunt up and then smoke up when Layla crawled on the bed between my legs.
"Daddy" she said stopping with her breast rubbing up against my dick.
"Huh?"I said coming out of deep thought.
"What you thinking about?" she said rubbing my chest.
"You not fuckin shakin your ass" I said raising an eyebrow, she sucked her teeth then stood back up.
"Daddy, I have to tell you somethin" she said while I reached for my cup of Patron.
"What?" I said starring at her curves.
"I'm pregnant" she said while I was drinking, making me spit out my drink.
"What the fuck you mean you pregnant?" I said coughing a little. "Who's is it?"
"Yours Daddy,"
"How you ain't been fucking me raw?" I said standing up and placing on a pair of slippers.
"So, I don't know who elses it could have been" she said following me to the kitchen.
"You sure cuz I know you still fucking Sauce" I said starring at her. She looked down at her feet and I walked away back to the bedroom and began watchin an episode of Law and Order. She walked back in the room standing in the middle of the floor.
"I didn't fuck Sauce." she said silently.
"Who you lying to? My nigga tell me everything" I said laughing lightly.
"Well I had to do something cuz I'm the only one making money in this house." she said pointing to herself.
"Bitch are you crazy the little tricking you do don't pay for shit in this crib" I said lightly laughing.
"Wateva" she said rolling her eyes.
"Bitch shut the fuck up" I said rolling my eyes.
"You shut the fuck up bitch, you the one who beat on bitches." she said pointing at me. I stood up and walked around to her while she backed up.
"What the fuck you say?" I said placing my head against her mouth.
"I didn't say anything." she said becoming silent. I yanked her by her arm and yanked her up and threw her against the wall. I pulled my arm back then slapped the shit out of her. She fell to her knees and holding the side of her face.
"That's what I thought" I said laughing at her.
"Fuck you nigga" she said spitting blood onto my gucci pajamas.
"Fuck me," I said pointing to myself. "Fuck you stupid bitch just like you did me and my homies."
"I hate you nigga" she said starring me in my eyes.
"You ain't the fucking first." I said laughing. She slapped my legs and began screaming and I grabbed her ankle and began dragging her out the room then down the steps out the door.
"Let me the fuck go" she said screaming. I pushed her away and then slammed the door on her face. She began screaming and yelling knocking on the door.
I let out a sigh and heade to the kitchen and poured a cup of scotch and then grabbed a cuban cigar. I lightly inhaled and began drink a cup of my scotch when she stopped. I headed back to the steps and began to walk up when I heard banging, I looked back and before I could open the door. Five dudes busted in and ran towards me and threw me on the ground. I knew that one day these hoes would be the death of me, Daddy was a pimp and I was continuing on the legacy and when Niya dropped my son he was going to continue the legacy. I remembered that I don't love these hoes, but I love the money and they better make the money.
"You have the right to remain silent any and everything your saying will be held against you by the court of law....." The men said making me lose my mind. I would have killed Layla if I wasn't in handcuffs. They placed me in the back of the car and then they drove me off.

Niya

I was waiting for King to come upstairs and he just pulled up to the drive way and I just finished putting the breadsticks in the oven. I was on the phone with April who was telling me that she thought Rell was cheating on her. I heard the door open adn close and I got off the phone with April and walked around the croner and hugged him. I inhaled his scent deeply loving his smell getting lost for a moment.
"Wassup" he said looking at my stomach. "Damn ma you getting big" he said rubbing my stomach.
"I know" I said laughing lightly and looking down unable to see my feet. He rubbed my stomach lightly then kissed my forehead.
"It's smelling real good" he said walking to the bedroom while I wobbled right behind him.
"I know I'm waiting for the bread to finish up" I said wiping off my hands.
"Word you cooking up a storm for me." he said smiling and walking into the kitchen, he stuck his finger in the food and began to try and eat a noodle.
"Stop it" I said lightly smacking his hand. He laughed then walked and set down on the couch and started texting. I started texting April and Sasha while I waited for the bread sticks. When they finished I made King a large plate with breadsticks and a cup of juice. I tried to sit down, but was having problems and King had to help me.
"You aint eating" he said eating the food.
"Nah, I'm not hungry" I said rubbing my stomach.
"Why you not hungry, what you eat today?" he said looking at me.
"I had two bowls of cereal and a banana then I had a hoagie from subway with two bags of chips, and then I had a piece of cake." I said texting April.
"Yo why you eating all that messy shit" he said looking at me.
"What are you talking about?" I said looking up at him.
"You eating like you don't have to take care of your fucking body" he said biting into his breadsticks.
"Wateva" I said rolling my eyes.
"Don't fucking do that shit Niy you know that get on my fucking nerves." he said looking at me in my eyes. I continued to text on my phone while he ate. "Yo you don't understand that we're holding a conversation."
"What are you talking about, you not even talking to me." I said rolling my eyes.
"You sitting here texting on the phone like I'm not sitting here" he said pointing his fork at me.
"Cuz, I don't feel like holding this coversation with you" I said sucking my teeth. "You yelling at me like I'm a child"
"Cuz you acting like one right now." he said starring at the television. I sucked my teeth and went back to texting not paying any attention to him. "Did you take you vitamins today?" he said turning his face towards me.
I continued to text watching the television and sitting on the couch ignoring King until he nudged my thigh. "Did you fuckig hear me?" he said raising his voice.
"No" I said rolling my eyes and raising my voice.
"Stop with your nasty ass attitude cuz I know you fucking heard me."
"I was texting, I did not hear you" I said rolling my eyes. He grabbed my phone away from me then he pushed me away.
"If you wasn't all into your phone you would have fucking heard me."
"Wateva King" I said folding my arms and watching television. He finished eating and I leaned over to pick up the empty plate and he grabbed it then put it in the kitchen sink. I reached over and picked up my phone from the couch reading my unread text messages and replying back to them and then King came back to sit down.
"Gimmie your feet" he said pulling my feet onto his lap and rubbing them. "They swollen" he said looking at my ankles.
"Yea, I know" I said reading a text April sent me.
"Damn you couldn't wait until I got up to get your phone back." he said squeezing the ball of my foot. "Who you texting?"
"Sasha and April" I said giggling while he tickled the arch of my foot.
"Why don't ya'll talk to eachoter all day?"
"They are telling me something important."
"What can they be telling you that's so important cuz niether one of them do shit." he said shrugging his shoulders.
"Well Sasha and Pablo are back together." I said smiling becuase I was happy for him.
"Aight" he said laughing.
"Why you laughing?"
"Cuz I don't care," he said laughing.
"Why not I think that is so romantic" I said smiling. "They just belong together"
"I guess"
"Yea I guess too cuz you know Pablo is a bitch for leaving her like that."
"Really?" King said raising an eyebrow.
"You don't think so?" I said directing my attention to his face.
"Nah not really, I think he did the right thing."
"How when he left the women who was carrying his seed."
"You actin like he left her to be alone with no money and supporting the child on her own."
"He mines well."
"He didn't he left her, but he was checking on her going to classes with her making it to all her doctor appointments. That man was handling his."
"But he left her, that ain't no man."
"You don't know their relationship like that. I don't mean to be rude about shit, but your girl ain't the easiest chick to get alone with she go hard." he said shaking his head.
"I know, but Pablo already knew that" I said texting her back.
"Yea, I guess so" he said shrugging his shoulders, he leaned down and kissed my ankle.
"And April think Rell cheating on her." I said looking at him.
"Word oh" he said just shrugging his shoulders.
"You know something?" I said reading his face.
"If I did I wouldn't tell you" he said looking at me closely.
"That's not fair." I said leaning forward to him. I starred at him and then he looked at his neck and saw two red marks. "What are those?" I said pointing to the side of his neck.
"What?" he said looking at his phone.
"Those marks on your neck, they look like hickey's" I said investigating his neck.
"They probably are" he said shrugging his shoulders.
"What you mean probably?" I said getting an attitude.
"Who was I with today?" he said looking at me.
"I don't know you tell me?" I said with a slight attitude.
"I was with Lea" he said sucking his teeth. "You know she always fucking kissing on me, I got hickeys from last time on the other side." he siad pointing to the other side of his neck.
"Whateva" I said pulling my legs off of his lap.
"Aight then whateva" he said shrugging his shoulders. I began to watch television while we set in silence and the tension in the room began to build he walked away in to the bedroom and didn't come back I continued to watch television until the movie went off. I walked back in to the bedroom and looked at King who was laying down on the bed on his stomach. I set down on the bed and began to try and get comfortable by moving around. "What the fuck you doin?" he barked at me.
"I'm tryna get comfy" I said groaning, he rolled over and then pulled me towards him laying me on my side. He turned back over and continued to text whoever he was texting. I laid my head on his back and began to gently rub his back through his shirt.
"What you doing back there?" he said lightly picking up his head.
"Nothing" I said lightly.
"You gonna rub my back?" he asked me while he continued to text.
"Yea" I said struggling to sit up and then sitting on his back. I began to lightly rub his back up and down dragging my nails across his back. He groaned and squirmed under my touch while I rubbed his body.
"Damn" he said chuckling.
"What's wrong?" I said leaning over and lightly kissing his ear.
"You wallin" he said spinning around on his back.
"Why you say that?" I said rubbing his chest.
"Cuz you teasing" he said leaning up and kissing me. He wrapped his arm around me and placed me on my back then held me closely as he rubbed my breast. "Damn these shits got fucking huge" he said squeezing them while I giggled. I rubbed his chest up and down until I was at the waistband of his sweat pants. "You still on probation" he said waving his finger left to right.
"Baby" I lightly moaned in his ear while he kissed my collar bone. "I need it through please."
"Hum, you need it ma tell me how bad you need it." he said pulling on my shirt from the bottom. My phone began to vibrate on the bed I went to reach for it until he slapped my hand away.
"I need it real bad baby," I groaned pushing my body against his. We began kissing when my phone began to ring agian and I reached for it once again. Then King grabbed my phone and pushed it off the bed grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers.
"Baby," I moaned breaking our kiss when it began to ring again. He sighed and leaned over and picked my phone up from the ground.
"Hello" I said while King began to unclip my bra.
This is an automatic call from "Cash ma" from the New Jersey Police department.
If you will like to accept this call please press one. I pushed King off of me, then I began to listen.
"Cash" I said in a frantic voice. King starred at me side ways he began to kiss me and I couldn't help to kiss him back.
"Man I need forty grand for my bell" he said sucking his teeth. "Come get me man, and I'll pay you back" he said silently.
"Why can't you aske one of your hoes?" I said letting King rub on my chest.
"Becuase ain't nobody else answering thier phones." he said sighing.
"Not even your many hoes" I said becoming sarcastic.
"Niya stop fucking playin and come get my ass" he said with an attitude.
"How you gonna ask me for a fucking favor and catch attitude." I said pulling away from King.
"Man Niya I'm fucking stuck" he said with desperation in his voice.
"Aight I'm on my way" I said standing up and placing on my sneakers.
"What's wrong?" King said laying down.
"Cash in jail." I said heading to my closet and opening my stash.
"Word?" King said without a care om the world.
"Who dat?" Cash asked while I began to pull out stack after stack.
"King" I said placing the stacks in my Dolce and Gabbana red patent leather bag.
"Fuck that"
"Hey calm your nerves I'm on my way." I said placing on my jacket. I stood infront of King who was cleaning out his nails and starring me in my eyes.
"Aight one" Cash said hanging up.
"Aight" I said disconnecting the call. "I'll be back" I said standing between his legs.
"I hope so" he said laying on his back. I starred at him for a while and then begun to pout. "Wassup boo" he said using my favorite word.
"I wanna stay here with you" I said lightly swinging my body from left to right.
"Nah, go handle that I'ma be right here waiting for you to come back." he said gripping my waist.
"Ok" I said smiling. He leaned up and kissed me lightly on my lips then stuffed his tongue in my mouth.
"I love you" he said pulling away from me.
"I love you too" I said walking away to go bail this boy out of jail. I looked back wondering how mad he would be if I didn't come to pick him up, but I knew Cash well enough to know that this shit wouldn't go well. I hopped in my all white Princess and immediately hit the highway heading to the polic department.

What I would do for the peole I love.......

Show some love
Leave Comments
I really do appreciate it.........

160Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:19 pm

Miz.Skittle

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Everybody is just fuckin up! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

161Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:48 pm

○→Єmιℓιε←○

○→Єmιℓιε←○

This Addd Was Goood
I LOooooved It
Can't Wait Till The Next One
Yea

162Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:20 am

SexyT

SexyT

Y don't Niya let Cash rot in jail...
Stupid motherfucker....
Anyway...King better step up...
I don't like what he did...
But good add...

163Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:21 am

SexyT

SexyT

Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 106351 Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 361114 Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 361114 Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 361114

164Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:55 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

i didnt realize i didnt coment..,

That last add was awesome...
Niya know she didn't have to
get Cash stupid self man...King
didn't have to sleep with his ex
and Cash is just str8 stupid...add asap

165Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:15 pm

aries27

I am so sorry that this add took so long, but this add was worth the wait........

Cash Chapter 31

I couldn't believe I was stuck in this fucing jail, when I got out I promise I was gonna make that bitch disappear and all the nigga's I called that didn't answer they phone was cut from my click. I was wating for Niya ass to come get me, thank god she was a real ass bitch or I would have been stuck in here. I was sitting by a young boy who was looking at me with hunger in his eyes. I didn't want to fight, but I knew I could kick his ass if I had to. He laid back on the dirty bunk which I refused to sit on and starred at the wall.
"Why are you starring at me?" he spoke in a silent voice.
"Cuz you look young ass hell, what you do to get in here?" I asked looking around.
"I slapped my girl a couple of times." he said sighing.
"And" I said shrugging.
"She called the police and shit." he said sitting back up.
"Damn that's fucked up" I siad shaking my head left to right. "Who was she?"
"My baby mama." he said smiling.
"Word, why you slap her?" I said becoming interested in the story.
"She just so overbearing sometimes all we do is argue over every fucking thing other bitches becuase she thing I'm fucking them and then money cuz she always want some. I got her living with my moms and shit, but it seem like nuttins enough I got a job at McDonalds and the first thing I do when I get paid is give her ass money and she still want more." he said wiping his face.
"Man that's bitches general you give them a ride and they want the Bentley." I said lookign down at my nails.
"Not her when we first got together she was mad cool mad humble."
"All of them are like that" I said shrugging my shoulders. "And the money issue, they streets call me Cash any time you need some help just hit me up and shit."
"I don't take handouts" he said with pride in voice, I was expecting him to say that.
"Of course not, but I got jobs for young niggas tryna get that paper." I said grabbing a piece of paper from a soft paper book and writing my name and number on it.
"Why are you in here?" he siad after a couple of seconds of silence.
"I kicked a hoe out my house." I said laughing.
"Why, who was she?" he asked suspect.
"Cuz she was on her shit like the bitch just got besides herself. She was just one of my hoes." I said starring at him waiting for his response he raised his eyebrow and I smirked.
"Why?"
"Cuz these hoes are getting crazy by the moment." I said laughing. He looked at me and lightly chuckled.
"Why you do that?"
"Daddy was a pimp, but this shit is getting old and stressful I ain't gonna let these hoes be the death of me like my old man." I said shaking my head and then the guard came to the cell juggling his keys.
"Cashere Jackenson you made bail," he said sliding the cell bars to the side. I smiled and headed towards the cell.
"Aye yo hit me up" I said giving a sign of dueces.
"Aight" he yelled behind me. I signed up and grabbed all of my belongings then headed to the lobby where Niya was standing with her back towards me. I stood behind her and covered her eyes with my hands.
"Eww get your jail infested hands off of me." she said pulling away from him.
"Damn man I owe you one" I said walking out of the police station with her.
"No you owe me twenty seven thousand of them" she said clicking her alarm.
"Man you know I got you" I said laughing as I set in the passenger seat. She began driving while we listened to music.
"What was you doin?" I said leaning my seat all the way back.
"Nothing important." she said with a slight smirk.
"What you smirkin about" I said starring at her.
"Nuttin" she said turning towards me.
"I bet" I said rolling my eyes knowing she was probably with King before I called her. She continued driving until she pulled up to my drive way and placed the car in park.
"You gonna hit me up tomorrow?" she said texting.
"Yea, I'ma go get the cash through you gonna come in with me." I said leaning forward, I leaned in to kiss her cheek but she was turning towards me and I ended up kissing her lips. At first she became hesitant and I leaned forward covering her mouth with mines.
"What are you doin?" she said pulling away.
"You know what I'm doing" I said leaning towards her.
"Yea, well you need to stop" she said placing her hand on my waist.
"Why you like, I like it"
"Wateva, go get my money" she said rolling her eyes.
"Come with me" I said starring her up and down.
"Hell no" she said rolling her eyes.
"Why not you don't trust yourself around me. I remember how wet you use to get when I just touched you"
"Wateva Cash, I just don't have all day I'm tired and I wanna go to sleep." she said sighing.
"You can sleep with me" I said whispering lightly.
"Cash just go get my fucking money" she said becoming annoyed.
"Calm your attitude and come on" I said rolling my eyes and jumping out of the car. I waited for a moment and then she stepped out and followed me. I unlocked the door then I clicked on the lights. I couldn't believe what I was starring at my house was completely wrecked. My tables was knocked all around on the ground all my glasses was broken and my walls was drew all over. The television was snatched off the ground and my coffee table was flipped over. I looked at my patio door which had a been busted in with one of my lawn chairs.
"Oh my god, what the fuck?" Niya said looking around. I felt my body began to heat on the inside and then I ran upstairs with Niya following behind me as I ran into the bedroom which was just as much as a wreck. I looked at the bed and Layla laid there with blood gushin all over her body.
"What the hell?" I said running towards the bed to her body. I looked up and "I love You" and "I will always love you until death do us part" then on the floor she spelled out "With Love comes Hate" was written all over the walls in blood. Niya ran on the other side of me and began wiping the side of Layla's face letting the blood get on her clothes. "Call the ambulance" I said holding her body close to me. Niya quickly pulled out her phone and dialed the number screaming into the phone.
"I love you" Layla said lightly. I hold her tightly and the image of my mom came back to me.
"Shhh be quiet," I said rocking her body lightly. "Stay with me Layla."
"There on the way" Niya yelled standing behind me. I wrapped the sheet around her body and began to rocked her. We waited and then I heard the the peramedics running up the steps.
"Step away" they said as the began working on her body. I watched in horror while they began to place a breathing mask over her face. I never knew how much I cared about Layla until I saw her at that very moment losing breathe. They pulled out the stretcher and then laid her body on it. I followed down while they went down the steps and to the ambulance truck.
"You want me to come?" Niya said following me.
"Nah, go home" I said pulling her towards me and kissing the top of her fore head. She walked to her car and I hopped in the ambulance and set on her side watching the EMT's work on her weak body.

Niya Chapter 31 cont......

I drove home and coudln't believe what had just happened, I didn't know how someone could love so hard and so much. I walked into my apartment and threw my keys down on the bowl. I walked into the bedroom and King set up watching television and then flipped on the nightstnad light.
"What the fuck happened to you?" he said standing up.
"Nothing" I said heading towards the bathroom.
"You come in here with blood covered all over your body and you tell me nothing happened to you. Niya this shit is so serious are you aight?" he said walking towards me and wiping the side of my face with the back of my hand where a smudge of blood was.
"I'll tell you when I get out the shower" I said dropping my pants and then I began scrubbing my body lightly. I kept thinking about how her body was laying on the bed. It's crazy how you could love a person so much that you would take your own life for them. After standing under the shower for forty minutes I hopped out and dried off placing on a pair of boy shorts and a wife beater.
"Now tell me what happened?" King said sitting there. I could tell that he had been waiting upo all day.
"Layla tried to kill herself" I said laying my head on his waist.
"What happened?"
"I picked Cash up from the precint and when we got to his house so he can pay me back for bailing him out. When we get there his house was destroyed, she bust the patio door in and tore it up. I'm talking about cutting up the furniture and turning over tables, she smashed his 54 inch television on the floor. She wrote all over the walls bust the coffee table into small pieces, so we run upstairs and he body was just laying there with cuts all over her arms. She wrote all over the wall and floors with her own blood. Like I couldn't believe you should have seen her body laying there" I said closing my eyes.
"Damn" was all that left King lips.
"I know" I said struggling to sit up. "And the look on Cash face, I've never saw him look like that" I said rubbing my arms.
"I can't believe that she actually would do something like that for Cash" I said lookign to the side.
"That's crazy" King said when his phone began ringing and I got this feeling that came over. I looked at King and he immediately sent the phone to voicemail.
"Who was that?" I said starring at him.
"I don't know I just sent it to voicemail." he said scrunching his eyebrows.
"No, you did not I just watched you look at your fucking phone King so who was it?" I said becoming angry.
"Yo you are tripping right now" he said looking over at me.
"King I just watched you look at your phone and then you lie about not knowing who it was like come on be foreal with your shit." I said rolling my eyes.
"Nah, right now I don't even wanna talk to you cuz you fucking tripping"
"No fuck that shit." I said turning towards him.
"For fucking what so you can just go through it."
"Yup, ain't shit you need to be hiding right?" I said raising an eyebrow.
"Here you go with that shit, like what the fuck do I have to hide."
"Apperantly alot so keep one hundred who was that who hit you up?"
"Man I kept it one hundred I said I don't know" he said raising his voice.
"Then find out who it was, pick your phone up right now and check it." I siad slapping my hands together.
"For what man I'm not fifteen anymore" he said waving his hand off.
"Well I wouldn't know you acting like a young boy," I said raising my hand. "I don't even fucking care to be honest I'm bout to go to sleep." I said spinning on my side and pulling the covers over me.
"Man Niya fuck it." he said laying down and cutting off the light. I closed my eys and the first thing that came to my mind was Layla's weak body just laying there after a few more minutes I dozed off peacefully.

King Chapter 32

Damn I couldn't believe Niya was trippin like that she never acted like that before and it would be the one time where it actually was another bitch who was hitting me up. I set in the dark when I felt Niya moving all around at first I thought it was nothing, but then I soon realized that she was having a bad dream. I set up and then looked at Niya who was lightly speaking, I began to rock her body softly and planted a soft kiss on her neck. She pulled away and then I felt her face feeling the warm tears that soaked her face.
"Baby wake up" I siad shaking her. She woked up and looked me in my eyes and I couldn't help but to lean down and kiss her. "You was having a bad dream." I said lightly holding her.
"I couldn't stop picturing her body" I said letting tears fall from my eyes.
"I know" I said lightly rocking her body. I held her tightly until she fell asleep and I set and starred at her face making she was sleeping peacefully when my phone began to light up. I had turned it on silent so Niya wouldn't think something was up. I looked at the screen and it was a text message from Mya.

Subject:I wish u was here next 2 me like old times, u memba how u use 2 slip n2 me while I was sleep.

I felt my dick lightly jump and I began to lightly tug at it, I pulled my arm from under Niya making sure she didn't wake up and I began to text her back.

Subject:Yea I remember that, had u wakin up to light moans.

I knew what I was doing wrong, but I couldn't help it the way I was feeling had my body heated. My dick became so hard that I began rubbing it through my sweats waiting for her next text.

Subject:I still remember my favorite time.

Subject: Which was?

I began readjusting myself turning my back towards Niya so she wouldn't catch me in the act while I did my dirt.

Subject:The time we was arguin while I was at the mall, then you came through and fucked me in JC Penny's dressing room.

Subject:I remember dat, that pussy was so wet for me.

*FLASHBACK*
I began to think about the time she was thinking about and I placed my phone down and began to rub my dick while I closed my eyes. It was almost two years ago and I was out all night hustling.
"Where the fuck you been at all night?" was the first thing I heard when I walked through the door.
"Man, you know where I been" I said kicking my shoes off and laying down in bed.
"Yea, probably fucking that other bitch" she said behind me.
"If you say so" I said tired from hustling all night.
"Fuck you King" she said lightly nudging me. I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes before I could respond my eyes was closed and I was in a deep sleep. I slept until I felt my phone vibrating against the nightstand.
"What?" I barked into the phone. I looked over at the nightstand and it had only been three hours since I fell asleep. I set up and began wiping the crust out my eyes while Rell told me what was going in the hood. I stood up and headed to bathroom and pulled out my dick ready to take a mean piss. When I began to piss I threw my head back and started to groan.
"Aight man, when you gonna get here" I said flushing the toilet.
"I'm on my way so I guess I'm gonna be here in about thirty minutes"
"Aight yo" I said turning on the sink and hanging up the phone. I began to wash my hands and then splashed water on my face fully opening my eyes when I saw all my clothes stuffed into the shower. I walked over to the tub and all my clothes was spread out with bleach thrown all over them. The smell of blech began to hit my nose and I felt my anger take over me. I dialed Mya's number immediately walking into the closet where my clothes was laid out all over the floor. She didn't answer and I ran to my stand up shower and began scrubbing my body hopping that I would calm down before I got a hold of her stupid ass, but it didn't work. I dialed her number back to back and each time she didn't aanswer or she sent me to voicemail and I dialed her number back to back.
"Hello" she said in a sweet and innocent voice finally answering one of my calls.
"Bitch what the fuck you do to my clothes?" I yelled out kicking pairs of jeans then I looked at my jewlery box and everything was all over the counter.
"I bleached them nigga" she yelled back at me. I felt my heart jump two heart beats and before I could respond she continued. "And I pawned your favorite watch bitch, thinking that you could talk to me like I'm some stupid bitch. I hope you got more clothes at that bitch house cuz I ruined all of your shit."
"Bitch when I catch you I will punch you in your fucking face wih no fucking regrets." I yelled.
"Whateva nigga you ain't gonna do shit."
"Why won't I?"
"Cuz nigga I will cut your fucking dick off, but it probably wouldn't matter cuz the only people that will care are the stupide bitches you be fuckin" she said becoming loud.
"You ain't gonna do shit to my dick, but suck it you stupid bitch." I said pulling on a pair of jeans that wasn't damaged, a white wife beater and placing on my black Champions hoodie. I threw on my black Timberland construction boots and then placing on my chain and watch. By time I was finished Rell was knocking on the door, I opened it placing Mya on speaker phone while I began brushing my hair.
"Nigga you the stupid bitch, don't nobody won't that raggedy dick but the raggedy bitches that you fuck with."
"Like you huh? You fucking raggedy ass bitch, I'ma fuck you up when I catch you to so you betta pray I don't fuck up your ugly ass face you stupid bitch."
"Nigga please you ain't gonna do shit to me."
"Bitch keep thinking that" I said placing my gun on my waist while Rell set in the background laughing. I hung up the phone and we got into the car, when we began driving I explained to Rell what had happened.
"Damn that bitch crazy" Rell said laughing.
"THat shit ain't fucking funny all my shit was all over the fucking ground." I siad shaking my head.
"Aye yo man, what the fuck is wrong with your car this shit acting crazy" he said pulling over.
"What you mean?" I said rolling my eyes and hipping she didn't fuck with my car. I dailed her number and waited while it rang.
"What nigga?" she said with an attitude.
"What you do to my car you stupid bitch?"
"Ha, nigga I ain't do shit to that stupid ass car of yours." she said laughing.
"Where the fuck you at?" I said becoming angry.
"None of your fucking business." she said in a sing sone voice.
"Stupid bitch when I find you I'm gonna fucking kill you" I said hanging up the phone. I dialed her bestfriend number and waited until she answered.
"Hello" she said in a soft voice.
"Where your girl at?" I siad trying to keep a calm voice.
"I don't know" she said with an attitude. "Why you tryna come through?" she said in a seductive voice. I didn't want that nasty bitch I shouldn't have fucked her the first time, but she was there when my dick was hard and her girl was tripping.
"Nah, I wanna know where your girl at?" I said hopping out of the car.
"I'ma text her then I'ma text you what she said." she said yawning.
"Aight yo" I said hanging up the phone without listening to her response. We waited on the side of the road while Rell began making moves to get us a ride over the phone. My phone began to vibrate and it was a text message.

Subject:She at da mall

I shook my head and began waiting when a tow truck came through and then we waited another ten minutes for my friend Jacob to bring us a car. We hopped in the car and then I hopped in the drivers seat speeding towards the mall going about eighty the whole way there. I got to the mall and began searching for Mya when I caught her walking into JCPenny's. I stayed back and began to watch her look through clothing racks, she picke out some things and headed to the dressing room. I followed behind her and when she opened her door I pushed her inside in locked the door behind me.
"Bitch you thought I was playing" I said talking through my teeth.
"Nigga you betta get the fuck away from me." she said raising her voice. I pushed her into the wall and covered her mouth.
"Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch" I whispered at her. "You thought I was fuckig playing with your ass, gonna ruin my shit" I said grabbing the side of her face with all of my strength. She pushed my hand away and slapped me.
"Nigga I don't five a fuck, what you think this is? Yea I did and like I said you ain' gonna do shit about it." she said shaking her head.
"I ain't gonna do shit about it" I said grabbing her arm and squeezing it. She fell to her knees and then I bent over and looked her in her face.
"Nigga I hate you" she said looking me in my face.
"I hate your stupid ass too, you ain't worth shit but a wack ass dick suck anyway." I said letting her go. "Now you betta go home and gix all my fucking shit up."
"Nigga I ain't gonna do shit and you ain't worth shit but bad dick game anyway I can go find better dick" she said standing up.
"Bitch please I have you fiening for this dick." I said grabbing my dick. "You lucky I don't pull it out and slap the shit out of you with it."
"You ain't gonna do shit" she said nudging the side of my face. I pushed her against the wall and began to grab her hair.
"I ain't gonna do shit, bitch I will fuck the shit out of you right now" I said grabbing her breast.
"Stop don't nobody want your nasty dick" she said pushing at me. I sucked on her neck lightly and then bite down making her lightly squeal. I pulled her shirt over her head ripping at it and snatched at her bra. I tugged at her pants as she tried to fight me off. "Get the fuck off of me King, don't nobody want that nasty ass dick." she said pushing my waist away as I rubbed my hard dick all over her. I pulled my pants lightly under my ass and pulled out my hard dick.
"Shut the fuck up" I said slamming her body against the wall and kissing her. She resisted at first, but then she began kissing me back rubbing my dick. I stepped away from her and she immediately got on her knees and began sucking my dick. "Yea, suck this raggedy dick" I said fucking her throat with my dick. She began tearing at the eyes and that turned me on even more. I pulled my dick out her mouth and began slapping her face with the tip of my dick getting pre cum over her cheeks.
"Stop gimmie" she said trying to pull my dick back into her mouth.
"You want this raggedy dick now." I said smirking and pulling her up roughly against the wall. I spent her around and began fucking her from the back. "YOu like this raggedy dick" I said gripping her hair and biting her neck.
"I like this raggedy dick" she said moaning while I forced her dick so far in her back I thought I felt the tip of her spine. She began moaning while I smacked her ass. "I'm cumming" she said while I place both my hands on the wall and forced my whole dick inside of her.
"Excuse me" someone said knocking on the door.
"What?" I yelled out while I felt her walls clamp on my dick. I let out a strong groan grabbing her waist.
"COuld you open the door?" the person on the other side of the door said.
"For fucking what?" I siad still stroking. I could tell Mya was trying to pull away from me. She slide away from me and gently fell on the ground.
"You have to leave before I call securtiy." the voice yelled out.
"Okay" Mya said pulling up her pants as quickly as she could. I looked at her with anger in my eyes and sucked my teeth. She dressed quickly and walked out while people began to stare at us, I could tell that Mya was embarassed and I didn't give a fuck. We headed to my car as I held her body close to mines becuase she could barely walk becuase her legs was still shaking. We got to my car and she set in the passenger seat and began sucking my dick so I could bust a nut.
"Yo," I said while she licked up my nut.
"What?" she siad sitting back up and sucking on my neck.
"Why you do that to my shit?" I said sitting back in my chair.
"Cuz I was mad." she whispered in my ear turning me on.
"I don't care that shit was mad childish." I said turning towards her.
"I know" she said starring me in my voice.
"Come sit on my lap." I said pulling my seat back. She crawled on my lap and I began rubbing her flat stomach. "Don't fuck with my shit no more." I said squeezing her stomach. She giggled and shook her head. "You laughing I'm dead serious" I said leaning forward and then kissing her she began circling her hips ontop of mines.
"Okay, what you doin today?" she said playing with my chain.
"Making money to buy myself some new shit."
"Always" she said with a pout.
"Yo I'ma be home early today, you gonna have all that shit cleaned up?" I said patting her waist.
"Yea"
"You gonna cook me a meal and have it waiting for me while wearing something sexy?" I said starring at her body.
"You betta yo," I said leaning forward and pulling out my phone.
"Wateva here" she said reaching in her pocket and pulling out my favortie watch, I smiled while she slipped it onto my wrist.
"Aight yo, I'm bout to dip." I said turning on the engine.
"Okay" she said sliding off of my lap and fixing her face in the visor mirror. Rell walked up to the car and she jumped out of the passenger seat.
"Aye yo" I said calling after her. She walked on my side of the window and then she leaned in.
"Huh?" she said starring in my face.
"Did you forget something?" I siad leaning back.
"Like?" she said starring at me.
"Word" I said laughing.
"I love you King" she said lightly sighing.
"If you love me, you wouldn't say it like that"
"I love you King" she said putting on a smile.
"I bet you do" I said laughing. She leaned in to kiss me and I held the back of her head. "You betta be wearing something sexy with my meal waiting." I said whispering in her ear.
"I will" she said laughing. I reached my hand out the window and squeezed her ass.
"Aight" I said placing the ar in drive.
"Aight" she said walking away switching just for me. I honked the horn and drove off.
*End Of Flashback*

I was having a dream about my last shorty, I didn't know what was going on. I opened my eyes and Niya was rubbing my dick up and down while she sucked on my neck.
"Was you thinking about me?" she said lightly smirking.
"You know wassup" I said happing it was pitch black or she would see the lies in my eyes.
"You gonna gimmie some?" she said licking the side of my face.
"Come get some" I said placing my hands on her waist. She climbed ontop of me and began licking my chest. I couldn't wait to get some of my sweet Niya, all the thoughts of Mya went away quickly.
"Tell me what you was thinking about" she said whinning her hips against mines. I grabbed both of her hands and watched her body move lightly.
"The first time I bent you over and made you scream out King" I said pulling my hands away and grabbing her breast.
"You gonna make me scream out King tonight" she whispered into my ear lightly.
"Yea,"
"Baby I'm sorry about earlier I don't know why I was trippin on you. I know you would never hurt and sometimes I forget about that and punish you for shit I've been through in my past and I'm so sorry." she said starring me in my eyes. I felt my heart drop down to my feet, god was trying to fuck me right now. I closed my eyes and shook my head how can god give me something so perfect and I fuck it over. I sucked my teeth while her soft lips began to plant kisses from my ear down my abs and gently began to tug at my bottoms.

Life was out to get me.......

This have to be my new favorite add..... Razz Razz
Show Love
Leave Comments
I appreciate the love bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

166Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:43 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Wow...OMG That was so good...
Okay Layla is crazy...
Cash is stupid, and stupid, and stupid...lol

Niya is stuck in the middle of two dudes
who is playing her just like she is
playing with them...This just keeps getting
intense but I love it yo...

Add more asap

167Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:11 pm

○→Єmιℓιε←○

○→Єmιℓιε←○

Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 94647 Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 729222 Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 842373
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 882
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 361114

168Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:29 pm

TheBee

TheBee

ima fucking kill king lying ass!!! i hope after she fuck him she catch him in his damn lie!!!!! ugh!!

169Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:44 pm

○→Єmιℓιε←○

○→Єmιℓιε←○

Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 94647 where you at mama
im waiting for another add
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 729222

170Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:54 pm

aries27

Cash Chapter 32

I was waiting in the hospital hallway for the doctors to finish up cleaning up Layla, I had this feeling in my chest that I couldn't explain. This was the first time I felt so deeply for someone, and it was different from the feeling I had for Niya. This girl triggered me in a whole different way, I never thought someone could ever love me omore then they loved thierselve.
"Hey doctor, can I see her now?" I said walking up to him.
"Yes, she's awake now just a little out of it," he said looking over his clipboard.
"When can she go home?" I asked looking around.
"Well she has to speak to a couple of doctors and if they say it's ok then she can leave any time shes ready to," he said placing the clipboard by his side. I smiled and walked into the room where she was laying down on the bed handcuffed to the side.
"Sup" I said sitting next to her. She looked at me and turned her face. "I'm sorry" I spoke looking down at my hands. She didn't reply just starred out the window.
"I wanna go home." she spoke lightly.
"You gotta do some test, then I'll take you home." I said placing my hand on the bed.
"No I wanna go home" she said shaking her head.
"What you mean?" I said standing up.
"I wanna go home," she spoke again.
"I know as soon as you're ok I'll take you home."
"No Cash" she said shaking her head and turning her face away from me.
"Wats wrong?" I said standing up and looking at her.
"This, I just want to be loved" she say in a soft voice.
"I wanna love you" I said interlocking our fingers with one another.
"What??" she say spinning her head towards me.
"I'm ready to be a man and I knwo that I've been pushing you away, but I'm not anymore I promise you that I will be here for you no matter what" I said, I couldn't believe these words were coming out of my mouth. I let the thought of Niya come to mind for a spilt second and then I realize I'm ready to be a man and if Niya's not ready for me to be her man then fuck her. I gotta worry about what's going on right now. I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket, but I let it shake and I just stare at Layla face.
"Stop starrin at me"
"Why??"
"Cuz I feel stupid" she say in a sad voice.
"You shouldn't, I should be the one who feels stupid."
"I love you" she say starring me in my eyes.
"I know shorty." I say sitting back down. My phone began to vibrate again and I can't help but to step away into the hallway and answer it. "Yo" I say when I see that it's just Asia hitting me up for the third time.
"We need to talk" she say in a low voice.
"About what I'm fucking busy" I said becoming annoyed. "I'm not feelin it"
"Oh you not feelin it, cuz i'm feelin it every morning when I wake up and vomit or whne my ankles swell up"
"What the fuck are you talking about?" I said confused.
"I'm prgenant Cash" she say before she hangs up the phone.
"FUUUUUUCK" I scream out into the phone hopping this was a bad prank, but with my luck I know it's not. I lean against the door for a couple of minutes before I go back into the room acting as if nothing have happened when deep down inside I'm dieing.
"What's wrong??" Layla said
"Nothing much just a couple of money problems." I say shrugging my shoulders.
"You sure?" she say rubbing my hands.
"Yea" I said kissing her forhead.
"Aight" she say smiling up at me.

King Chapter 32 cont.......

Sometimes life throws you a curve ball and you don't knwo either to swing with all of your might and hope for the best or to run away. Right now I should be running away, but instead I'm trying to hit this pussy out the box. Funny how I eneded up here, but I guess you woudl liek to hear the none funny version.
"King," Mya whispered in my ear.
"Huh?" I said pulling out of her and turning over on her knees.
"You the best" she say looking bback at me.
"Word" I say leaning her shoulders down on the bed so her ass is in the air. I slipped inside of her and then I began giving light strokes until she maoned my name. I closed my eyes until Niya name popped up into my head and her smile popped up. I pulled away and stood up.
"What's wrong?" she said spinning on her back.
"Nothing" I said standing up and picking up my jeans pulling them up.
"You thinking about your girl?" she asked pulling up the sheets around her body.
"Yea," I said shaking my head.
"It's cool," she said shrugging her shoulders and looking on the side of her. She stood up on her knees and pulled me closer. "I could get rid of those thoughts she said leaning over and taking my dick in. I looked down at her tattoo right over her crack with my name written under it.
"Damn Mya" I said smiling to myself and rubbing her shoulders. I closed my eyes and once again Niya popped into my head, I felt my dick lightly go limp and I pulled Mya away from me. "I can't" I said shaking my head.
"Why can't you?" she said in a sexy tone. I looked at her and began to zip up my pants. "If Niya find out she's gonnna flip a wig" I said walking into her master bathroom. "And if she finds out that it was with you, she probably mirk me." I said while I took a piss. I began washing my hands and cleaning my dick when I heard Mya yell. I walked out the bathroom and Mya had my phone to her ear talking shit.
"Who the fuck are you?" she yelled, before thinking twice I grabbed Mya by her throat and held her still, she began to gag and I didn't care. I slammed her against the wall and picked up my phone and saw Niya name flashing actoss the screen. I let her go and began to call Niya, but she didn't answer I immediately jumped into my car and drove to Niya house speeding. I called her time after time and she didn't answer which made me drive faster just to get to her. I got to her house and began banging on the door when she didn't answer and cursed myself for not bringing my personal set of keys
"King leave" she yelled thruogh the door. I could tell that she was crying becuase how her voice cracked.
"No answer the fucking door." I said kicking on it, I didn't care how long it took or if I had to bust the door off of the hinges I was getting into this house tonight.
"Yo, I think you need to leave." her next door nieghbor said standing in the door frame. I turned for a quick second when I realized who it was, this was the guy who constantly tried to get with Niya when I wasn't around.
"Fuck you nigga, this ain't got shit to do with you" I said waving him off and banging on the door. "Niya answer the fucking door"
"It's time for you to leave, it's obvious that she don't want you here" he said pointing at the door.
"This is between me and my shorty so step the fuck back" I said turning towards him.
"Or what?" he said stepping outside.
"I will fuck you up, like I said this is between me and my shorty she need to open the door becuase I'm not leaving until she do."
"If you wasn't fucking up I bet she would have opened the door for your ass" he said crossing his arms. I chuckled a bit and then grabbed him by his throat and held him against the wall. I could tell he was losing breathe as I slammed him into the concrete wall, he punched me in my rib cage and I jumped back then he punched me into my face sending a pain into my jaw. I heard Niya yelling for us to stop, but I wasn't listening to her. I punched him in his face twice then picked him up and slammed him on the ground where I heard a crack. I began punching him repeatedly when I felt blood start to ooze and Niya began pulling on me. I stopped and he pulled me into her apartment and closed the door.
"What the fuck King?" she yelled as she walked into the kitchen. "You are not a child you need to give up fighting." she said walking back over to me with a dish clothe and placing it on my face. I squirmed at the cold sensation against my face.
"Whateva, if you would have answered the door your little boyfriend wouldn't have wouldn't got his shit knocked." I said grabbing the dishclothe from her and placing it on my hand which was killing me the most.
"Oh so you gonna blame this shit on me," she said standing up and pointing to herself.
"Yea, I told you to answer the fucking door and if you wasn't always fucking flirting with that nigga he wouldn't have approached me." I said throwing the ice on the ground. Without thinking twice she slapped me in my jaw so hard that my neck twisted.
"No nigga, this was your fault, let's remember why you were banging on my door in the first place, becuase of the shit that you was doing. You wanna play the blame game you should be blaming your dick" she said pointing in my face. I leaned back in the chair and starred at her. "You was the one out there fucking other bitches and shit not the other way around. I was here pregnant and you was fucking other hoes."
"It might not even be my baby" I yelled out, her eyes opened wide and the tears began forming. I didn't mean to say it, it just slipped out of me. She bent to her knees and began to pick up the pieces of ice off the ground.
"I didn't mean it." I said sliding onto the ground with her. She began to sniffle and then she held her stomach tightly and squeezed her eyes shut. "What's wrong?" I said grabbing her hand. She pulled away from me and continued to pick up the pieces of ice from off of the ground.
"Nuttin," she said placing the ice into the sink.
"Stop fuckin lieing what is wrong with the baby?" I said standing in front of her.
"Nothing is wrong with me and my baby" she said rubbing her stomach. "I'm just fucking stressing and that shit got me peeing on myself" she said running past me.
"That's not piss" I said following behind her. "Your water just broke" I said becoming frantic.
"Oh my god" she said turning around and starring at me and then a contraction hit and she bent over and screamed out loud. "FUUUUCK" I came on the side of her and picked her up. I began carrying her to the door and picked up her overnight bag. I carried her to the car and placed her in the back seat as she began to scream.
"Hold tight" I said speeding through the streets running red lights and Stop signs. I couldn't believe what was going on, my mind began to spin as my car began to speed. I reached my hand back and began rubbing Niya stomach as she began going through another contraction. She grabbed my hand and I thought she was gonna break every knuckle I had. I pulled up to the hospital and yelled for some doctors to come and get Niya. I watched them pull her out of the car and place her on the stretcher, I found a place to park and ran into the hospital.
"Yo, they just brought my pregnant girlfriend in here" I said to the lady at the counter who was typing on the computer. She didn't look up at me and I slammed my hand against the table and she jumped then looked at me. "I said my girl is in labor and they just brought her through here." I yelled while the phone rung in my ear.
"Hello" Sasha said like she was out of breathe.
"Niya went into labor." I said watching the lady at the counter look through her files.
"I'll be there in twenty" she said hanging up the phone. The lady told me the room number and I ran full speed to the room where Niya was laying in bed with a hospital gown on and her legs in the air. I rushed off to her side and I began to hold her hand while she squeezed her eyes shut.
"Are you okay?" I said rubbing the side of her face.
"Yes, I'm perfectly fine" she said starring at me in my face. I knew she was being sarcastic and as much as I wanted to say something to her, I couldn't. She began to relax and I began to feed ice chips to her and rubbing her stomach. She was breathing heavy while the doctors ran test on her.
"Baby relax," I said leaning over the side.
"I'm trying to, it hurts." she said looking around.
"I kno" I said whispering against her ear to calm her body.
"You want some water?" I asked rubbing her hair.
"Yea" she said shaking her head up and down. I began walking out of the room when I saw Cash, he walked striaght past me and headed to the side of the bed by Niya.
"King" I heard someone yell. I turned around and watched as Sasha wobbled towards me.
"Sup" I said waiting for a bottle of water from the vending machine.
"You tell me" she said placing her hand on her waist.
"Nuttin just stayin by Niya side" I said picking up the water.
"Wats wrong?" she said stepping infront of me.
"Nuttin much girl just calm down," I said walking past her. We walked into the hospital bed where Niya and Cash was talking and Niya was giggling. I passed her the water and set back while her and Cash began talking and laughing. I felt the jealousy begin to boil and I had to excuse myself.
"You aight?" Pablo said to me.
"Yea, I'ma just go call my someone" I said walking out the room and heading to my car. I set in the seat and pushed it all the way back and pulled out a little bag of weed from my stash and began to roll up and began smoking. As the feeling of a high began to take over my body began to relax. I closed my eyes and thought about Niya and her body began to float inside of my mind.

Niya

I couldn't believe that I was finally in labor with a baby, a real baby. Everyone was sitting around me talking to me and laughing with me when I realized that King was missing. Even through me and him was having problems I wanted him to be here by my side.
"Hey where did King go?" I asked Sasha who was talking to Pablo in the croner.
"I don't know" she said shrugging her shoulder.
"He went out for a drink" Pablo said looking around.
"DOn't stress that" Cash said waving his hand.
"How did you get here so fast?" I asked drinking some water.
"I was here for Layla" he siad in a light voice.
"How is she?" I asked not really caring.
"She's better" he said shaking his head. I rolled my eyes and began watching television when King walked back into the room, I could tell he was smoking when I starred in his eyes.
"You okay?" I asked starring in his face as he set across the room.
"Yea, I'm great" he said shrugging his shoulders. He pulled his phone out and began texting people. "How about you?" he siad lightly rubbing my foot making me giggle.
"I'm good" I said shaking my head. He was acting strange and at the moment I couldn't read his face clearly. I closed my eyes and just leaned back lightly wondering what was going on. I was getting ready to ask him something else when I felt a strong kick into my back, it was another contraction and I felt it straight down my back.
"Breathe" Sasha said coming to my side. I looked up and King was starring in my face like he did not want to be there. I began to grunt lighlty and then I just set there and waited until the feeling passed over and looked back up at King who was just sitting there. Cash held my hand and gently massaged my knuckles while Sasha fed me small ice chips into my mouth.
"If you don't wanna be here then you don't have to be here" I said with an attitude.
"What are you talkin about?" Sasha said confused.
"I'm talking to King" I said starring a hole into him.
"I never said that I didn't want to be here." he spoke in a calm tone which pissed me off even more.
"Your over there on your fucking phone like I'm not over here going through pain." I said pointing to my stomach.
"What you want me to do? I can't force the baby to come out and you got two people on the side of you and I'm not going anywhere" he said texting.
"How about you get off your fucking phone and pay attention to me the girl who might be pregnant with your child. Oh I forgot it's not yours right, isn't that what you told me at the apartment?" I said with vain in my voice. He looked up and me and I will never forget the look on his face, it was a look of hate mixed with hurt. He shook his head and closed his eyes then took a real deep breathe.
"Niy calm down" he said in a very light voice.
"No nigga I don't gotta fucking calm down." I yelled at him. He rolled his eyes and began to ignore me while I screamed at him, before I knew it I had picked up the bucked of ice and launched it at him. He ducked it and I could tell he was ready to attack instead he just stood up and walked away. "Where the fuck you going?" I yelled behind after he slammed the door.
"What the fuck was that Niya" Sasha screamed at me. I looked at her like she lost her mind.
"You don't know what happeed between us."
"No, but I do know his ass was right there by your side like nothing would stop him from being here right by your fucking side."
"I know you are not taking his side." I said looking at him.
"No, but I am not gonna sit here and act like you are right for talking to him like that, and then you threw something at him. I would have punched you in your fucking mouth" she said sitting back down on Pablo lap. I rolled my eyes and began watching television again. I waited twenty minutes and King still haven't came back yet, even through Cash was trying to make the situation better it still felt like something was missing. I heard the door open and King walked back into the room and placed a whole new bucket of ice on the side of me. I lightly grabbed his arm and he starred at me with a strong look in my face which immediately made me melt.
"What?" he said whispering lightly into my ear.
"Can we talk" I said lightly without looking at him.
"YOu wanna talk or argue?" he said reaching his arm behind me.
"Can we have some privacy?" I said looking around. Pablo picked up Sasha and they both walked away, Cash was a tad bit hesitant for a while and then he shook his head and wlaked away.
"What's your problem?" he said after the door closed. I didn't say anything for a while. "Huh?" He said pulling my chin towards his. "What the fuck you throwing shit at me for?" he said squeezing my shoulder lightly.
"Cuz I was mad," I said in a light voice.
"Aight, I know you are I'm trying to give you as much space as possible you see we were arguing and you went into labor" he said rubbing my stomach.
"Wateva" I said rolling my eyes.
"Don't do that shit Niya" he siad sighing lightly.
"I'm soo mad at you right now, but I still want you here." I said slapping my thigh.
"Why?"
"Did you fuck her?" I siad looking him dead in his eyes.
"Yes." he said lightly sighing. I slapped him again and starred in his eyes.
"Why?" I yelled lighlty.
"Stop stressing you in a hospital bed, I'll tell you everything later," he said breathing heavy.
"No we won't talk about shit I'm done your cut after I have this baby if it comes out to be yours then the only thing that we need to discuss is when you can come see your child. If the baby is not yours I will move out your house as soon as possible,"
"Nah, it ain't goin down like that" he said shaking his head.
"Yea, it is" I siad shaking my head.
"Wateva" he said shrugging his shoulders. "I'm not gonna argue with you," he said walking away, I pulled him back and he looked down at his arm. "Niya wat the fuck do you want from me" he said becoming annoyed.
"What do you think?" I said looking at him.
"I don't know one minute you cursing me out the next you are sitting here begging me to stay." he said leaning over me. "I'm following your lead, but I ain't gonna let you go" he said squeezing his thigh.
"I love you King, why you have to go and fuck her." I said with tears in my eyes.
"I don't know, I guess I was mad about last night." he said shrugging his shoulders.
"What the fuck happened last night?"
"Man, I'm sick of this shit with Cash" he said stepping back. "I know I'm not the perfect nigga but I'm a damn good dude." he siad pointing to himself.
"I never said you weren't"
"So why am I caught up between you and him still, I see it in your eyes when you talk to him, you think I can't see that sparkle you get when he comes to mind. I'm jealous, I don't care I will admit this shit everytime I don't like sharing and Im not gonna sit and pretend that I do I love you, and I will tell you that every single day if I have to"
"You don't have to tell me everyday, just prove it to me and you haven't been proving it to me lately. I'm trying to trust everything you say, but I've realized that you're not looking for the same thing I am and that I want something different from you."
"What you sayin?" he said starring in my eyes.
"I need space."
"I can do that" he said shaking his head.
"You sure?"
"I need you, and I'ma do whateva it takes to keep you in my life." he said lightly rubbing my knuckles. I smiled at him and leaned into kiss him when I felt a sharp pain in my back and my first instinct was to push. I knew it was time and the baby was on it's way....

171Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:25 am

TheBee

TheBee

idk who more fukkd up. king and his infedelity or niya and her bucket throwing... ugh

did i spell infedelity right? lol

172Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:48 pm

○→Єmιℓιε←○

○→Єmιℓιε←○

lOl This add was good can't wait for the next one
niya a mess for throwing that bucket of ice lOl

173Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:57 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Dang man...these adds are so awesome. When
we gonna get another add ma'am???

174Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:11 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

THAT WAS TOO FUNNY ( LMA0 )

ANyWH00 , ADD M0RE S00N !!

UPPZ !!

175Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:14 pm

aries27

Sorry it took so long mid term week and i just got some acceptance letters from colleges I applied to but I got an add for you and I think you're gonna be happy lol........Leave love add comments.

Niya Chapter 33

I know I haven't been sharing my story lately and I apologize for that, but I want you to know that it's been so hectic I haven't had time to do anything since I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. I name hime Zanere Theodore Wilks and he's nine months already crawling around like a King. I guess you should know who the baby's father is and it's King, but after the labor I went through with my plans and let him go. I'm focused on me and my son right now, and anything else is irrelevent. King come over every weekend and take Zane with him even got both of our names tattooed on his body, but it don't change a thing with me.

A few days after I gave birth to Zanere Sasha gave birth to a beatiful baby girl and i think it was the first time I ever saw Pablo show any emotion. She name her Jayla London Harris. I loved her like she waws my own with me being her god mother and all. The funny thing is that right after she gave birth Pablo gave her a ring that is probably worth more then my house. Oh yea I guess I should have mention the new town house King brought me during these nine months and I just recently got settled in.

And about Cash we talk once a week, but I just found out that he got Asia preganant and Layla and him are in a serious relationship so now I think it's time we take a chill.

"Teddy" I said watching Zane make a mess with his fruit which was all over his mouth and hands. I looked at the container which was flipped over and laughed light. "I told you to wait until I come back" I said picking up a baby wipe and cleaning off his face as he giggled. I piced up the empty container and placed it in the dish washer and then picked him up. I heard a knock on the door and headed towards the door lightly tickling Zane. I opened the door and King walked in holding a bag, he kissed me on my cheek and lightly inhaled his sweet scent.
I can't lie I miss him so much sometimes it hurts me to my chest. Everynight I find myself waiting up for him to just come into the bedroom and kiss me then tell me he love me. I think he finally got over us being a couple becuase after I first had Zane he would do wateva it took to get my attention now the only thing that's on his mind is Zane.
"Wassup lil Man" he said pulling Zane away from me and throwing him in the air. Zane giggled lightly and covered his face as his cheeks began turning red. "Huh?" he said passing me the bag and sitting down on the couch. I looked in it and realized it was a new pair of sneakers and jeans for Zane.
"He has enough clothes." I siad placing the bag on the side of the couch.
"No such" he said tickling his stomach. "Gotta keep him fresh like his Daddy" he said letting Zane crawl on his lap. We set around for a while just watching television when I noticed Zane began getting sleepy.
"Someone's sleepy" I said gently rubbing Zane's back as he laid on King's chest.
"I know you gave him a bottle." he said picking up his pacifier and placing it in Zane's mouth.
"Yea, earlier"
"Oh aight what ya'll was doing before I got here?" he said reaching his arm behind me neck and placing his foot on the coffee table.
"Nuttin just finished feeding his a snack" I said smiling at the sight of King and Zane.
"Word, did he eat his food?" he asked Zane rubbing his stomach. Zane broke out into a giggled that made my heart lightly skip a beat.
"Yea, like a big boy" I said giggling. "Can I take a shower?" I said standing up.
"Yea, go head I'ma put him down" he said standing up and walking him to the baby's room. I stood up and stretched for a while and then walked into my master beed room which was gold and cream decore. I walked into the bathrooma nd pulled my hair up into a messy bun and jumped into the shower. I began scrubbing my body down trying to washo off the feeling that King was giving me. I haven't had sex since I was pregnant and it felt like that was forever and a day ago. I needed sex bad and I didn't know how long I was gonna last, but every day King became more and more tempting.
After I finished I walked into the bedroom and placed on a wife beater and pair of boy shorts getting ready to clean up a little bit. I placed a load into the washer machine and then began to pick up my clothes off of the closet floor. After I folded everything it was about an hour later and I didn't know if King was still her. I walked back into the living room and King was laying on the couch lightly snoring. I smirked at the site becuase he wasn't wearing a shirt and I could feel my body heat start to rise. I walked over to him and picked up the empty bottle off of the side table which was right next to baby monitor where I could see Zane sleeping peachfully.
I bent over to pick up his boots when I felt his hand lightly rub my thigh which made me jump.
"Oh my god I thought you was sleep" I said placing my hand over my chest.
"Nah, I was just resting" he said continuing to rub my leg up and down. Each time his hand went up further and further.
"Aight" I said walking away from him. I tried to catch my breath while I rinsed out the bottle and placed it on the counter. I began to dry my hands when King walked in and set at the island.
"I'm hungry" he said lightly streching.
"And you want me to?" I said shaking my head from left to right.
"Put that ass to work and make me something to eat" he said scratching his abs.
"You betta call your girl and ask her," I said looking at him with a smirk. I knew he had got a new girl and I didn't know if they were serious or not, but I was king of jealous of her.
"Nah, she good" he said waving his hand.
"Trouble in paradise."
"Paradise, if you think so" he said smirking.
"You like her right?"
"Nah, I thought I did, but not as much as she likes me. I don't even think of us as having a relationship. She just convient for me." he said shrugging his shoulders.
"Why would you say that?" I said shaking my head.
"Cuz it's true like she complain about everything and all she want is money. That's why I don't pay her any mind"
"Well maybe if you did, you would be able to have a successful relationship with her"
"I just think I'm not into her like that,"
"Why is that?"
"Cuz I'm into someone else."
"No that's terrible, you shouldn't be in a relationship with someone and you like someone else."
"I don't like someone else, I love someone else." he said starring me in my eyes making me feel uncomfortable.
"What you want to eat?" I said changing the subject and walking towards the refridgerator and looking inside the double doors.
"Anything" he said leaning back, I could feel his eyes starring at my ass while I bent over.
"Aight" I siad pulling out some chicken and sitting it on the counter. I began pulling out stuff to make chicken parmagian. "Can you take Zane tomorrow night" I asked while I begin to cook the chicken.
"Yea, why?" he said pulling his phone out of his pocket.
"Cuz, I'm going out" I said flipping the chicken.
"Oh, where you goin?" he said raising an eyebrow. I could hear his voice begin to change from calm to protective.
"Out" I said shrugging my shoulders.
"I know you ain't goin on no date." he said leaning back.
"And if I was?" I said smirking.
"I would fuck that nigga up" he said shaking his head.
"If you say so" I said rolling my eyes. "You ain't nobody important." I said waving my hand.
"Aight, keep thinking that I smash any nigga who try and slide through"
"How you know ain't no nigga sliding through this as we speak." I said smiling.
"Cuz, I know so"
"Aight, if you say so"
"You gonna stop saying that shit" he said pointing at me while I began to chop onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, and parsley for the sauce.
"Why?"
"Cuz, that shit get on my nerves and you know it do" he said pointing at me making me lightly giggle. I looked up and I felt him starring at me.
"Why are you starring at me?"
"Cuz you sexy" he said biting his lip.
"Oh cut it out" I said waving my hand. I continued to cook, when I heard Zanere lightly whinning and King went to go get him. He came downstairs holding him in his arms and then set him down in his high chair.
"Hows mommy cute little Prince?" I said kissing his forehead and rubbing it.
"Damn, we make some cute ass kids." King said sitting back down.
"I know" I said wiping Zane face with a baby wipe getting the crust out of his eyes.
"Can't wait until you give me my girl" he said opening a fruit cup and passing it to Zane.
"If you say so I ain't pushing out anything else." I said placing my hands on my hip. "And the only reason you are still around is becuase of Zane" I said going back to cooking. I continued to stir the sauce when King wrapped his arms around my waist.
"You know I can make you change your mind about that" he said rubbing up against. I lost my breath and placed my hand over my chest when I felt his mans rub up and down against me.
"King, go pay attention to Zane before he make another mess." I said pushing him away hoping he couldn't read my facial expression.
"Aight, even through I know I got that kitty dripping for me." he said slapping my butt and going to sit down at the counter with Zane.
"Did you change him?" I said placing everthing in a pan and adding shredded cheese.
"Nah, I changed him before he went to sleep through" he said biting some of the fruit.
"Okay, but you didn't change him when he woke up. I bet you didn't even check to see if he was wet. Did you?" I saidI opened the second bag of cheese and began pouring some of the chees ontop of the chicken and sauce. I grabbed some and stuffed it into my mouth then gave a little to Zane.
"That's what is going to have him using the bathroom, mixing together cheese and fruit" he said picking up the empty fruit container. "I'ma go change him" he said picking Zane up and carrying him away. I began cleaning up after I placed the food in the oven to finish cooking. I set on the counter and began swinging my legs when King walked back in with Zane in his arms.
"Give me my baby" I said reaching out my arms.
"No, this is my baby. Look at him, he's a spittin image of me." he said holding Zane to his face. I couldn't lie Zane looked just like King and everyday he began to act more and more like King. They walked away and I followed them into the living room where Zane began playing with balls on the ground. King set back and watched us and then set on the ground next to Zane and began throwing the balls lightly at him.
"Stop it" I said lightly slapping his hand.
"Shut up" he said throwing a ball at me.
"You betta stop" I said pointing at him and he stuck out his tongue.

At this moment I felt like a real family while we all set around and watched television laughing. This was a feeling that I could keep forever and I wanted it forever. I was really thinking that I could actually take King back and we could make it work, then I shook that thought off when I came to the realization that I need to be single. After we finished eating and I finished cleaning up the kitchen we set around for a minute and then put Zane to sleep and me and King hung out for a minute watching television.
"I miss holding you" He said pulling me closer to his chest. He was sitting with me laid across his ches.t
"I miss it to" I said smilling lightly.
"You do?" he said sitting me up. He laid down on the couch and I laid ontop of him when he began lightly rubbing my back up and down.
"Yea," I siad listening to his heartbeat.
"I need you Niy" he said starring in my eyes.
"King stop" I said pushing at his chest.
"Niy, I'm not doin nuttin, but keeping it one hundred." he said shrugging his shoulders.
"I know, but I don't wanna talk about it" I said turning my head away from him.
"Man, you never wanna talk about it" he said sucking his teeth.
"You don't understand it" I said sitting up.
"Nah, I do, but you being all fucking complicated. I told I'm a changed nigga and shit I love you and I ain't gonna fuck you over" he said pointing his hand.
"King" I said standing up and he tried to pull me back down.
"What?" he said sitting up.
"I don't wanna talk about this shit." I said sitting on the couch.
"You know man fuck it, I'm done I just can't win with you" he said shrugging his shoulders.
"Wateva King" I said shaking my head and sitting down on the opposite chair from him.
"It's always wateva with you" he said shaking his head and standing up, he picked up his shirt and starred in my face. I turned my face from him and he walked over to me and bent over so our faces were close. "Look at me Niy" he said pulling my face towards him. "What the fuck you want me to do huh? I told you I'm sorry adn I prove it to you every fucking day, but you sit here and act like you don't see it."
"Get the fuck out my face with that shit" I said leaning back. He leaned forward and kissed me at first I began to resist, but then he pushed me back on the couch and climbed ontop of me. We began kissing like teenagers and I couldn't stop my body from wanting him the way I wanted him, but something was in the way. He began massaging my breast lightly tugging at my nipples.
"I miss you baby" he said sucking on the side of my face.
"I miss you too," I said moaning lightly into his ear. His phone began to ring and he picked it up and then he pulled away.
"It's her" he said looking me in my eyes.
"I know" I said turning my face away from her.
"I gotta go" he said shaking his head and standing up.
"I know" I said sitting up and walking him to the door. He leaned down to kiss me and I turned my face.

I walked into my bedroom and began watching television as my mind went back to King and how he use to touch me and kiss me. I hated that he had the power to make me feel like this sometimes I loved that he could put me on this high and I didn't have to do anything. I began rubbing my breast after I stripped out of my clothes thinking that it was King who was touching me. I heard a wierd sound I set up, I thought it was King coming back in so I stood up and placed on a robe then headed downstairs. I saw a dark figure in the livingroom.
"King" I said getting ready to click the light when I saw that it wasn't King. The figure looked at me and my face and began coming after me, I ran away and I felt them coming at me and I ran upstairs. The figure pulled my foot making me fall on the steps and then busting my lip. I turned on my back and they tried to crawl ontop of me, I punched them and then pushed them down the steps. They pulled my foot and I fell back down the steps with them. I landed on my back and let out a sharp pain, the figure tried to climb on me and I kicked them in the groins and then ran as fast as I could.
"Bitch" he yelled running after me through the house. "I'm gonna kill you" he said running into the coffee table and breaking it. I picked up a small vase and threw it at him full speed then ran to the dinning room. He chased me through the house breaking any and everything that got in our way and finally I made it back to the steps while he followed me close on my ass. I threw a water vase into his face hoping to get some time. I became frantic and ran to Zane's room and locked the door. I pulled him into my arms and then I ran into my bedroom. I quickly picked up my phone and called King.
"King," I said whispering.
"Why are you whispering?" he said laughing.
"Cuz, someones here" I said shaking my head.
"Who?" he said laughing a little.
"I don't know it was someone dressed in all black" I said gently rocking his body.
"I be there stay in the room and lock the door. You got Zane right" he said a little angry.
"Ok" I said as tears began to fall from my eyes. I could tell that Zane was worried and I did my best to keep him quiet. I began rocking him side to side hopping he would go back to sleep.

King Chapter 33 cont.......

I was on my way to New York when I got a call from Niy, it didn't take me more then twenty minutes to get back to the house. I got to the house and used my key to unlock the door. I searched around for a while and then walked in the kitchen where the patio door was opened. The house was pratically destroyed and I couldn't believe what was going on. I didn't know what was going on, but I hopped that Niya and the baby was ok.
"Niya" I said walking to the master bedroom which was locked, I kicked it in and then looked around. I got to the closet and Niya was in the croner holding Zane closely to her chest. She was crying while she calmed Zane and I picked her and the baby up and carried them to the bed. "What happened?" I said taking Zane from her arms.
"I don't know I thought it was you, but I guess it wasn't and then he started chasing me and I ran upstairs but he pulled me back down and we were running around the house, then I got to Zane room and called you." she said speaking so fast that I could barely make out what she was saying.
"Did he fucking hit you?" I said looking at her lip which was bleeding.
"No, this happened on the steps." she said pressing her lip softly.
"Aight" I said wiping some of the blood, even through we were in this serious situation my dick began to jump seeing her body naked. "Go get some of you and Zane clothes packe dup, ya'll gonna be stayig with me." I said already making the plans. "And put some clothes on" I said walking away. I was getting everything together while I talked on the phone with Rell telling him what was going down when Niy stepped into Zane room and began helping me pack up a few things. We packed up and I closed the door and then I placed all thier stuff in the car and began heading to tmy house.
"Will ya girl mind?" she said breaking the silence.
"I don't know, probably, but I don't care." I said shrugging my shoudlers.
"Why would you say that?" she said shaking her head.
"Cuz I don't, when it comes to my fam fuck all these hoes." I said as we continued to drive. We finally got to his apartment building and headed to his house. I carried Zane in his car seat and his bad and Niy pulled her Louis Vutton bag and carried her overnight bag.
We went to the top floor and then I opened the door where my girl Tasha was standing at the top of the steps with a robe and lingerie on. Tasha was a girl I was messing with before I met Niy she was a video girl that I met one day.
"What is this?" she said pointing towards Niya.
"Yo, hit the bedroom and I'ma come through and talk to you" I said passing her while we walked up the steps.
"Whateva" she said mumbling under her breathe and then she slammed the door waking up Zane.
"I'ma put Zane up and you can get settled in the extra bedroom." I said watching her walk to the guest room.
"Aight" she said silently, I could tell that she was still startled and I wanted to comfort her, but I had to get at Tasha and her funky ass attitude. After I put up Zanere and made sure he was sleeping peacefully.
I walked into my bedroom where Tasha was sitting on the bed with her arms folded. I walked past her and then headed into the closet where she followed me.
"What the fuck is she doing here?" she said rolling her eyes.
"Someone broke into the crib" I said pulling off my jeans.
"So you coudln't put her in a hotel"
"Nah, she and my son gonna be here with me." I said pulling off everything else.
"Why, I don't want that bitch here" she said following me into the bathroom.
"Whateva man, but I know you gonna respect her with the same respect she has for you. Cuz rather or not you like she's gonna be here until shit get back together at the house." I said taking a piss and washing my hands.
"And you wasn't gonna aske me about how I felt about her staying here with you"
"No, not really." I said pulling off my watch and then my earrings.
"Why not I am your girlfriend." she siad pointing to myself.
"Yea, and this is my house. I have the last say in what goes down here." I said pointing to the ground.
"Oh really"
"Yea, I pay the fucking bills here" I siad pointing to myself.
"You know what fuck you King" she said walking away and walking into the bedroom laying down in bed.
"Yo, calm your voice my son in there sleeping" I said laying down and turning on the baby monitor.
"I'm glad you care about something" she said rolling her eyes. I laid on my back and turned off the light.
"Man, don't start Tasha" I said watching television.
"Well I don't want to be in the house with the chick you still wanna fuck" she said sitting up. "Oh what you think I don't know you wanna fuck her" she said becoming a little louder.
"Shut up yo, fuck I told you my son sleeping in the other room. And if he waked up I promise you that I'm gonna slap the shit out of you"
"You ain't gonna do shit nigga" she said shaking her head. I rolled my eyes sick of her ignorance and then laid down trying to relax.
"No, nigga you gonna talk to me." he said pulling on my arm.
"Man, what the fuck you want from me?" I said becoming so annoyed.
"I want you to talk to me"
"I am talking to you" I siad sucking my teeth.
"No, your treating me like a fucking whore." she said pointing to herself.
"How?" I said confused.
"Cuz, you making decisions based on your wants and your needs. Like you forgot that you are in a relationship and you are acting selfish."
"Man, when it comes to my fam you ain't got no say"
"Why are you actin like you don't care how I feel" she said turning her face. I knew what I was about to do was wrong, but I had to do what needed to be done to get out of this situation. I knew arguing would last all night with her, but I knew if I sweet talked for a minute she would fall for ma nd then she would give in and shut the fuck up with her bullshit.
"I do care" I said moving closer to her and wrapping my arms around her.
"No you don't, I do everything in my power to make you stay and you don't see that" she said crossing her arms. As much as I wanted to tell her to shut up, I couldn't becuase then we would be back to step one.
"I do, and I know that you do all this shit. You know my life crazy sometimes, but I don't let that shit intefere with us." I said kissing her cheek. I could tell that I already had her, but to make sure of it I had to go a little farther. "I'm sorry I didn't ask you about this, you know what yo tomorrow I want you to go ballin" I said lightly rubbing her stomach.
"Really?" she said becoming happy.
"Yea, and I want you to go to spa. YOu and ya girls baby" I said smiling and she knew I hated her fucking friends.
"Baby, why are you being so sweet" she said smiling.
"Cuz, you my girl" I said rolling my eyes.
"So you gonna put her in a hotet?"
"Nah, but she ain't gonna be here mad long"
"Wateva" she said pulling away from me and laying down.
"Aight whateva" I said standing up and walkign away.
"Where you going?" she said sitting up.
"I'm going to the gym" I said walking away and slamming the door. I began to walk towards the steps when Niya television was on and I wondered if she was still awake. I opened her door and she was laying under the covers in the middle of the bed lightly tossing and turning.
"Niy" I said lightly whispering and then laid in bed and wrapped my arms around her. She began to fight me until she opened her eyes.
"What are you doing here?" she said pulling the covers up over her topless body.
"Was you having a bad dream?" I said wrapping my arms around her.
"Yea," she said shaking her head.
"It's aight, I'm here" I said rocking her body lightly.
"OKay" she said snuggling into my chest. I jumped under the covers and then I wrapped my arms around her and began planting soft kisses on her neck. We kissed a little began grinding against eachtoher. "No, we gotta stop ya girl in the other room" I said pulling her arms from around me.
"Fuck" I said rolling on my back and rubbbing my hard dick.
"I'm sorry I forgot my powers." she said lightly snickering.
"Oh don't play and act like this shit goes one way, I know I got that pussy drippin" I said lightly slapping her ass.
"Maybe" she said laying her hands on her head. We began dozing off and twenty minutes after watching television she was in a deep sleep. I went to stand up and pull away from her and then she pulled me back towards her.
"I gotta go" I said standing up.
"No" she said lightly my dick lightly jump.
"Aight" I said for some reason I couldn't pull away. Niya was the only girl who had that affect on me so bad that I coudln't leaver her. I would jump at any and every oppurtunity to make her happy. This is the life I wanted with her and this is what I was gonna strive for.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum