Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE)

+22
hottie121
rissy.mac
EBz Perradize
arie_18
her love is infinite ;)
sheszbadd.
~!shakes_wifed_up!~
SurreallPrincess100
hottie12
__eyeCandy
SweetGin1028
Miz.Skittle
○→Єmιℓιε←○
TheBee
Pleasure's wifey*peaches*
kaylee
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
LUVN_HIM_LNGTIME
heatRAE!
SexyT
golden07
aries27
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 14]

51Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:10 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

ooo snap girl i just caught bac up.....

man man man bruhh.....i lik king he cool he nice and shtuff

BUT i like cash i guess cuz he been there since the begining

so add more soon so i can see who0 she choose

52Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:59 pm

aries27

Chapter 11 Niya

I was laying in bed getting a well deserved nap when I felt something vibrating under me, I realized that it was my phone and jumped to pick it up. I knew King was probably mad at me cuz I told him I would hit him up before I went to sleep. I felt dirty as I unlocked my phone and started to dial his number, I couldnt believe that I just fucked Daddy, well I guess you can call him my baby now.
"Yooo what the fuck?" King barked into the phone as soon as he answered. I closed my eyes when I heard him breathing into the phone.
"Im sorry I ended up going downstairs and falling asleep, Im sorry" I said feeling terrible.
"Damn I was thinking about you all night Niya" he said sighing into the phone. I was grateful that he couldnt see my face cuz I knew my eyes would tell on me.
"Im sorry King wassup" I said lightly yawning becuase I would rather be sleeping.
"Nuttin much look Im on the grind right now, gotta make up for what I missed today so Ima hit you back up. Hopefully you will be awake and we can talk a minute before I go back to sleep.
"Ok baby" I said grateful I would be able to go back to sleep even through it would only be a minute.
"Aight one" he said hanging up the phone in my ear, I could tell he was still pissed and I didnt blame. I didnt even want to talk to him, how could I when I just fucked Daddy. I just back tracked a little and it felt like soo much more becuase what Daddy was to me. This was more then a night of sex this was a connection of us. I know Daddy didnt have his shit together right now, but I hoped he would. And then King came to mind and a smile immediately plastered my face. That was all I could think about how happy he made how much respected me.

I went back to sleep almost two hours later, and it drove me crazy that King didnt call me back. I couldnt even sleep right becuase I kept waking up left to right thinking he would have called me.
"Girl wake up" Sasha said walking into my room. I was sitting at my computer putting new music onto my ipod.
"Im awake" I said spinning around in my computer chair.
"Um hum girl you know we need to talk" she said sitting on my bed and crossing her legs.
"So do you want to start or should I?" I said laughing.
"You can," she said waving her hand.
"I know I can" I said laughing. "Well his name is King, hes from New York" I said shrugging my shoulders. I wanted to see how well she was gonna let me play this off.
"Um hum so is it a job or much more," she said starring me down.
"I dont know, he says he like me but you know how it is" I said spinning back around acting like I was checking on the computer.
"Yea, you know I know" she siad shaking her head.
"Um hum, but enough of that lets talk about you and Mr.Pablo. Becuase I dont understand how you could be with him and he barely says two words to me or anyone in that matter"
"I dont know I always had a little crush on him and I always knew he was crushing on me so we trying we having our ups and downs but we slowly making our way." she said shrugging her shoulders. "But I have another question, what was Daddy doing walking out of her at four in the morning?" sh said placing her hand on her waist.
"Girl you gonna need a drink for that last night he spit it at me that he wanted me and that he wanted to have me be more then just a hoe for him." I said standing up and picking up the chain that he brought me. I showed it to her and she smiled at it and held it up. She pulled a chain out her shirt and it had a large P increasted with diamonds.
"Yea he gave it to me yesterday when we got home, but we were arguing and shit so he had a little attitude. I still got it but its not what I was expecting when he told me he got me something."
"Oh what you wanted?" I said unplugging my ipod and plugging it up to the speakers.
"Sum dick, do you know this nigga still havent fucked me" she said rolling her eyes. I hugged her lightly and started laughing. "You dont understand how bad I want to fuck him." she siad shaking her head.
"I see" I said sitting back on my bed as Nicki Minaj blasted through the speakers. We began bumping our heads listening to music when I got up to take a shower becuase I smelled like sex. I came back out and got dressed in a white baby tee with some Victoria Secret shorts. I ran downstairs becuase I was super hungry and King still havent hit me up, it was crazy cuz I called and texted him.
"NIYA!!!!!!" Khia yelled. I looked at her and scrunched up my eyebrows up. "I got a tattoo" she said showing me her tattoo that was over her right ass cheek that said Daddy's Girl.
"Thats hot" I said looking around for Daddy. "Where's Daddy?" I said walking into the kitchen as she followed me.
"I dont know, when I got back he wasnt here. I wanted to show him my tattoo." she said slowly sitting down so she wouldnt hurt herself. To be honest I really didnt wanna talk to her to much, I was kind of jealous of her. I wasnt gonna trip cuz she wasnt on my level to take Daddy away. I started making me a sandwich and talking about petty stuff when I heard the door open and all the girls said hi Daddy. A smile immediately came across my face as I waited for him to come into the kitchen, but instead a very tall beatiful women walked in.
She starred at me and Khia and then walked into the kitchen smiling as he checked out his phone.
"Wassup wassup" he said kissing Khia cheek. He walked over to me, but I never took my attention off this women.
"Hey" I said letting him kiss my cheek. She smirked and rolled her eyes and I gave her a smug look.
"Look come into the living room I got something to tell yall" he said walking away. We followed him and I stood in the doorway with my arms crossed. I looked over at Sasha who was starring at the bitch the same way, we were both territorial so we didnt want any new bitches on our land. "This is Layla shes gonna be our new girl. I aint train her yet Sasha will and she will be sharing a room with Khia and Sasha can get the room in the west wing" he said looking around. I blocked out everything he was saying becuase I didnt wanna hear it. How could he bring in a new hoe when he was tryna make shit better between us. Before he could dismiss us, I walked us so quickly that I dont think anyone seen us leave. I wanted to scream when I finally got to my room I paced the floor trying to relax when I heard a knock on the door, before I could answer Daddy walked in and closed then locked the door.
"What the fuck Niya?" he said sitting on the bed.
"Nuttin" I said shrugging my shoulders with a smug look on my face.
"Man I know you, tell me whats the fucking problem?" he growled I looked at him and almost jumped ontop of him.
"How you gonna make me some fucking promises and turn around and then go off and find you a new trick just like that" I said snapping my fingers. "Yous a fucking liar." I said pointing in his face.
"Yo get ya fucking hands out of my face" he said slapping my hand. I turned my back to him and then I heard him sit back down on the bed.
"You kno what I dont even know why I trusted you, you still the ass hole from before and to think I wanted to be with you" I said shaking my head.
"Yo what I tell you last night?" he said coming behind me. He touched my neck and then I pulled away. "Niya" he said stepping closer to me and wrapping his arms around me. "I aint lie to you, you know you mean alot to me" he said whispering in my ear. "That shit aint gonna change cuz a new hoe then slide through here I want you aight" he said kissing my neck. I didnt respond I just turned around with my arms folded. "Im sorry I guess I should have told you before this, but she just gonna be be good money for me. I promise you that now give me a kiss" he said shaking my hips. I pouted a little and then he pulled me close to him and kissed me sweetly sucking on my bottom lip.

(Later That Night)

I finally spoke to King and he told me that he was gonna come see me at the club tonight and that cheered me up a little. I never stepped outside of my room becuase I didnt want to be around Layla. Daddy came in every once in a while but we only chilled and kissed.
"Niya" Sasha said as I set at my vanity at the club. I was putting on some make up when I got lost in thought.
"Wassup" I said turnging towards her and folding my legs.
"Nuttin mad ass hell I gotta break in the new bitch" she said sighing.
"Um good luck with that" I said giving her the thumbs up. I looked back in the mirror and started fixing my hair I had in finger waves today. I was trying to look as sexy as possible, not only to show up the new girl, but to get back on King good side. Can you believe that he was still mad at me for not hitting him up last night? But after what he saw what I was wearing I doubt he have a big problem.
"Niya Daddy want you, he on the floor" Cierra said walking back downstairs. I stood up and placed on my four inches ready to put on a show. As I strutted through the floor I looked all over the floor for King and then I spotted him sitting in the same spot I saw him in last time. He looked at me and blew me a kiss I couldnt wait to get over to hime.
"Yes Daddy" I said when I finally saw hime sitting on his lap and kissing his neck.
"Nuttin I just wanted you on my lap tonight" he said smacking my thigh lightly. I looked over at King who was starring us down and a rush of guilt flooded my stomach.
"Okay Daddy" I said laying my head on his shoulder. For most of the night we were in that position occasionally he would let me up so he could handle business but never wandered away too far. I looked over at King and I could tell he was angry. He pointed to his watch and I gave him a pleading look hoping he would understand. He shook his head and I could tell he was ready to dip, but Daddy came back and I had to give him the rest of my attention.
"Yoo I gotta go handle shit it's gonna be about an hour, you gonna be good alone." he siad sipping his drink. I shook my head yes and he kissed me on my cheek and walked away.I waited a moment and then I headed over to him and he got the cue and followed me to private room five. He set down in the chair and just laid his head back. I went to sit on his lap and he lightly pushed me off of him. I set in the chair next to him and waited until he said something.
"Yo you playin me right now" he said shaking his head.
"What are you talking about?"
"Man I came here to see you, and instead of you being all over me you on that nigga like you want him." he barked.
"He told me to, what was I suppose to do just tell him no"
"Yea, you told me to come see you, just so I could watch you and this nigga cuddle up like a fucking couple." he siad while he pointed in my face. I turned my face from him and started playing with my knuckles.
"I'm sorry" I said silently.
"Man wateva, you was hugged up giggling with that nigga like you wanted to fuck him or something like you was in love with the nigga" he said laughing a little. "Are you?" he said after a short moment of silence.
"No" I said silently.
"Why you speaking so low?" he asked calming down a little.
"Nuttin Im just sad, I dont like being yelled at" I said shrugging my shoulders. He leaned in and kissed me so hard that it turned me on I couldnt help but to become more into the kiss.
"Im sorry aight that shit just got under my skin" he siad pulling me on his lap.
"You looking soo sexy right now" he said rubbing my back.
"Thank you I did just for you" I said rubbing his shoulders and folding my legs.
"Word you sure you didnt do it for that nigga" he siad smirking.
"Why you keep bringing him up like do you wanna fuck him?" I siad rolling my eyes.
"Aye yo dont play" he said smacking my thighs.
"Why he always on ya mind?" I said rubbing the top of his head.
"Cuz he always on yours" he siad pointing in my face. I turned my head and folded my arms.
"You said you came here to see me, but you keep talking about him like you came to see him Im gettin jealous."
"Oh dont ma it's not a good look on you" he said laughing.
"It's not a joke" I said giving him a pout.
"Um why you gettin all sexy and shit" he said lightly kissing my back. I giggled and started whinning my hips slowly against his. I could feel his budge lightly rising and it turned me on just a little. He started throwing his head back and gripped my hips slowly. I felt somethin vibratin in his pocket and he jumped to grab his phone and looked at the caller I.D. He answered it and started to hold a conversation I didnt care to much for what he was saying becuase I just wanted his attention.
"Yo baby I gotta dip shit is popping right now" he said standing up and I almost fell. He leaned down and gave me a kiss that nearly made me melt and handed me five hundreds. "Ima hit you up later hopefully you answer" he said walking out the room. I waited a bit getting myself together then and walked out. When I stepped out on the floor, I saw King leave and then I looked for Daddy when I finally found him he wasnt the only one I saw. Layla was sitting on his lap laughing and giggling and she was trying to take my spot like I was a no one and then I walked over to her and him feeling confident as my stride became dangerous and I took everyones attention. Each step I took made chills go through nigga's spines. When I got to the top of stairs Daddy turned his attention directly to me.
"Where was you at?" he siad while I watched Layla cater to the champaign cup she was holding like she was bored.
"I was making your money" I said showing the couple of dollars.
"Aight" he said looking at me.
"Aight well wassup" I said crossing my arms and posing. I could see all his niggas starring at me with anticipation to what was going to happen next. I couldnt control what was happening I became this other person.
"Nuttin you want a seat?" he said making room next to him. I laughed and ran my fingers through my hair.
"Oh no new chick is gonna have to get up, you kno the rules show respect" I said waving my hand. She stood up and the height difference was almost a foot.
"Look little girl he trying to be polite, but I see now that you on your dumb girl status so let me make this clear. The new bitch taking over so please step aside before she put you aside." she said waving me off. I grabbed the cup out of her hand and threw it on the ground.
"Oh you think you gonna take my spot please think again cuz trust me Im on the top level your ladder dont reach me," I said starring her up and down. We starred each other up and down and Daddy stood up breaking us apart.
"Niya go to the back I'll get at you later." I looked at him and I think my mouth dropped. I rolled my ass and stomped off while she started laughing I got to the back room and picked up my purse, suit case and trench coat. I wrote Daddy a letter saying I needed time to think and space to breathe and then headed out the back door. I pulled my phone out and dialed King.
"Yoo Im bout to be on the high way Ima call you back"
"You got room for one more?" I siad standing in the cold.
"Yea, why wassup" he said becoming serious.
"I'll tell you later could you just come get me and take me away I dont care where we go just take me with you"
"I'll be there in twenty" he said hanging up. I waited and in no less then twenty minutes he was pulling up and I was hopping in his white mercedes and letting him take me away. We rode silently as he rubbed my hand as he drove down the highway. We reached the Welcome to New York and I felt relaxed for the first time tonight. "You wanna tell me what happened?" King said looking over at me.

If only I could tell........

53Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:12 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

wow

uppszz

54Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:03 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG affraid
ADD MORE

I hope daddy choke
for treating Niya like that.
If he want the new Bitch
keep the new Bitch, but don't hold
Niya back...

Add soon

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

55Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:26 pm

SexyT

SexyT

add more!!
I'm so feeling King ryt now!!
wat they gon do???
I cud kick layl, but then again
she can have daddy...i want King

56Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:27 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

uupppszzz

ADD SSOOOOOOON

57Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:22 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

UPPZ !!

ADD M0RE S00N !

58Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:08 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

uppszz

59Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:31 am

aries27

Daddy Chapter 12

I was losing my mind as I paced my office floor looking at the note Aniya left me, I didnt understand why she just left. She knew she could talk to me about anything. I picked up the bottle and gulped almost half of the bottle and then placed the bottle back on my desk. I heard a knock on the door and for a split second I thought it was Aniya, but that thought went away when Layla walked in and strutted towards me.

"Daddy dont stress it's not good for you" she said rubbing my shoulders. I looked at her and rolled my eyes.
"Wateva yo where the money at?" I said raising my hand and slididng away from her.
"I didnt collect all of it becuase I was worried about you" she said walking closer to me. I gripped her wrist and she squealed with pain.
"Go get my money." I said releasing her again and then sitting down at my desk, I put my hand in my head and looked at my watch it was four-thirty and I still wasnt home. I heard another knock at the door and again my heart skipped a beat thinking that it could be my Niya.
"Hey Daddy" Sasha said walking in the room. She was worried out her and I could tell that she was stressing like I was.
"Wassup" I said sitting up when she came and set on my lap.
"I dont know where she went" she said laying her head on my shoulder. I rubbed her back becuase I knew how close they were with each other. I felt a shot of guilt run through my back and turned my face when I realized that it was my fault that she left. "Why would she just leave like that, out of the blue and what if she is out there alone on the streets Daddy?" she said worried. I closed my eyes thinking about it for a second and then I calmed my nerves.
"Yo I got the whole street team out there looking for her. I promise you Im gonna find her aight." I said kissing her on her forehead. She stood up and shook her head a little then looked around.
"What you do?" she said leaning against my desk.
"Nuttin I didnt think it would affect her the way it did." I said putting up my hands.
"WHat would affect her?" she asked me becoming a little mad.
"Her and Layla go into it and I told her to go in the back and just chill, but I aint think she was gonna take that shit personal." I said leaning my head back into my hands.
"Oh you aint think she was gonna take it personal huh? YOu forgot that she love you right?" Sasha said in a disgusted voice. I looked up and turned my head towards her. "Your such an ass hole, matter fact Im glad she ran away and I hope she never come back to you" she said pointing in my face and walking away. That shit made my heart drop a little, but the was Sasha she dished it out just like she took it and didnt care.
"Sasha" I yelled behind her. I got up and walked over to her anger and guilt consumed me.
"What??" She said with as much attitude as I could.
"Shut the fuck up, you dont know shit and for you to sit here and act like you do some bullshit. I didnt mean to I fucked up and you cant sit here and punish me for it" I yelled in her face.
"Oh I cant huh? All she ever did was love you and beg for you, you were her life and you stepped over her sooo many times. I dont know nothing, I know that when she speak about you her eyes twinkle, when she think about you her mind goes into another zone and she get a stupid look on her face. I know that no matter how many times you hurt her she will always be in your croner." she said pointing in my face with every word cutting deep like a blade.
"Fuck you Sasha cuz I treated her better then any other hoe I had." I said poinnting in her face.
"WOoo hooo, but you still treated her like a hoe I hope she find a nigga to love her and everyday shes living happy with him, your here miserable ass hell wishing that it was you who she loved. I hope you choke on the reality that you lost the only hoe here who really gave two fucks about and you and not your money." she siad walking away. She walked out the door slamming it and I turned around and set back down at my desk picking up the bottle of patron and gulping it down slowly. I wiped my mouth and felt the burning rush down to the pit of my stomach. Then it numbed me and my eyes closed and all I could do was see images of Niya smiling.
"Yo Cash" Pablo yelled shaking me, I was still sitting in my office holding the empty bottle of Patron Platinum.
"Huh?" I said barely audible becuase the Patron dried my throat. I could never hold my liquor and I was a sloppy drunk so I rarely drank and Pablo knew that. He lightly cursed under his breathe while he pratcially dragged me to the whip and drove me home. He took me to my bed and laid me down telling one of my hoes to undress me and stay with me for the night. I didnt know which one it was becuase I didnt open my eyes but I knew that they had a hair full of throw up when they began taking off my shoes and I had to empty out my stomach. I fell to sleep right afterwards dreaming about my sweet Niya.

Chapter 11 con...... Sasha

I paced back and fourth in my new room while Pablo watched me sitting on the bed. He began taking off his boot while I vented to myself at how much Daddy was an asshole and I couldnt wait to get in Layla ass, who did that low budget bitch think she was I was the bottom bitch that mean I hold top spot stupid hoe. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts I didnt notice Pablo get up and wrap his hands around me.
"Sash calm it down" he said carrying me to the bed and helping me strip down. He walked away as I set still in my daze thinking about Niya wondering if she was ok or not. When he walked back in I turned my face towards him.
"I ran you a shower" he said sitting back down on my bed. I could tell he was dead beat tired and worried about Niya too. I stood up and walked to the shower scrubbing my body tell it was burning sheding light tears praying to god that nothing happened to Niya cuz she was my only true friend. When I got out the shower Pablo was laying on my bed, I couldnt tell if he was sleep or not becuase he wasnt moving. I slipped on a tank top and some boy shorts and tiptoed to the bed where I heard light snored coming out of his mouth. I wrapped my arms around him lightly and he quickly jumped up and ready to attck.
"It's me" I said snuggling behind him. He set up and looked at me and gave me a slight smirk. We got under the covers and I immediately began doze off, but every time I fell asleep I would have a bad dream and it hunted me.
"What's wrong?" Pablo said the third time I rolled over and wiggled around trying to get comfortable. I knew he was getting irritated becuase every time I moved it would wake him up.
"I'm worried" I said laying my head on his chest.
"Dont be it's gonna be ok, she's a big girl she can handle herself." he said wrapping his arms around me.
"I know I just dont want her to leave me" I said shrugging my shoulders.
"Oh thats what it is, you think she leaving you behind. Think of it this way she thinking of herself more then you or Cash. Shes not trying to hurt you she's trying to help herself." he said with a heavy sigh. I knew he was right I just didnt wanna believe it, but I knew in my heart she would come back to me, I didnt care if she was coming back to leave again I just wanted her to come back to me.
"I kno" I said snuggling a little closer to him and relaxing a bit. Something about his heart about his heartbeat soothe me and relax me until I was sleeping sweetly.

Niya chapt 11 con.........

We were riding in silence as the night air started to relax me, my mind was everywhere thinking about Daddy and Sasha. I finally snapped out of that when King pulled up into a private parking garage, we both got out and he walked around to get my bags out of the trunk and then opened my door. While we took the elevator down, I felt a feeling in my stomach that I couldnt explain. It drove me crazy through. Had me thinking I was going insane. It set there and just stayed but I shook it off when we got to the bottom floor and walked over to a building where a guy opened the door for us. I smiled as I heard my four inch heels clicking against the marble floor. The two guys at the desk watched me closely as I took each step and King put his arm around as he gave each of the guys a head nod. We hopped on the elevator and he pressed floor twenty eight which was only two floors down from the penthouse and I smiled. When the elevator stopped we got off and it was this small hallway that had doors on both sides. He headed to the right and I followed him, after he put in the security code and opened the door my mouth dropped in awe. It was the most amazing apartment I had ever saw. I walked into the living room and the couch was cream suade that made me just want to cuddle up.
"Aye Niya, you dont hear me talking to you" King said coming behind me and wrapping his arms around me. I looked back at him and smiled.
"Im sorry, what did you say?" I said shaking my head.
"I said come on" he said pulling me with him up the stairs to a room and it was huge, he opened the french doors and it was his bedroom.
"This is gorgeous" I said looking around like a kid at the candy store. He laughed a little and put my suitcase down.
"Yo I gotta go handle somethin, Ima need you to get a quick shower and get relaxed adn wait for me aight." he said walking into a door and coming back.
"Ok wheres the bathroom?" I said looking around he pointed to a door behind me and I walked towards it.
"Yo you can use the towels and soap thats in there" he yelled behind me. I looked around and I felt like roaylty everything was in marble and the tube was big enough to fit a whole baseball team in. I started the water for the shower and was amazed at how big the shower was. I began to strip down out of the little close I did have on. I hopped under the water and I felt my body surrender to the relaxing nozzles that shot out water at different speeds to relax my body. I scrubbed my body non stop until I was relieved and stepped out again. I wrapped the towel around me and it was soft and plush and made me feel like I was wrapped inside of a cloud. When I stepped back out King was putting on a pair of all black Timbs to match his all black otufit he had changed into. It was two guns laying on the bed and he tried to hide them before I could see them.
"Your still here?" I said opening my suitcase to get out my sweat pants and underware.
"Yea I live here" he said smirking. I turned my back to him and sucked my teeth.
"I know that part" I sadi lotioning down my skin. I placed on my underware and bra then dropped my towel. I felt King eyes starrring a hole into my back side. "take a picture it last longer and you can take it everyware with you." I said as I slipped on a pair sweatpants.
"Dont tempt me" he said smirking. I turned around and he was placing his guns behind him tucking them into his jeans. He pulled his shirt down over them and looked up at me. "I should be telling you to take a pic" he said laughing a little. I rolled my eyes and put on a shirt then cleaned all of my stuff up.
"What time will you be back, and where am i suppose to sleep at?" I said placing my suitcase in the croner of the room.
"Well I dont know when Im gonna be back, but I know you see this big ass bed." he said walking around the bed and wrapping his arms around me. "Stop worrying about everything around you and relax shoty I got you, yo just trust me aight." he said kissing my cheek. He kissed me gently on my lips and started rubbing my stomach then squeezed my thighs and pulled away. "I'll be back later" he said walking out the room. I sighed and looked at the bed and it was huge i didnt wanna sleep on it all by myself so I went and laid on the couch and began watching television. I didnt remember wehn I fell asleep or how I did, but I do remember turning off the lights.
I was sleeping peacefully when I felt someone or something touching. I opened my eyes ready to fight when I saw King carrying me to the bed.
"Why you fall asleep on the couch." he sadi placing me under the covers.
"Becuase I dont wanna sleep in this big bed alone." I said waiting for him to get under the covers. He took off all his clother except for his boxers and socks and laid right next to me. He placed both of his guns in his nightstand.
"My bad I came back as fast as I could through" he said placing his arm behind my head and pulling me closer to him.
"What was you doin?" I asked rubbing his chest.
"Handling business dont stress that part" he said rubbing the top of my head. "But tell me what happened at the club tonight?" he asked again and set up.
"Nuttin why you keep asking, I just wanted to be with you tonight" I said shrugging my shoulders.
"Your a terrible liar you know that" he said laughing and shaking his head.
"Wateva I just dont wanna talk about it." I said shrugging my shoulders.
"Thats fine with me" he said turning the television to ESPN sports. I rolled over and sucked my teeth. "Wats wrong?" he asked gently rubbing my ass.
"Nuttin Im tired" I said closing my eyes. After about twenty minutes I heard him grumble something and then I felt him moving around. He rolled over on his side and pulled me towards him I could feel his hard dick rubbing against me lightly.
"Ma you up" he whispered in my ear. I gently rolled onto my back and opened my eyes.
"I am now" I whispered back. He leaned in and kissed me gently on my lips then on my cheek then my chin. I placed my hands on his chest and got between my thighs and began kissing me with so much passion I began getting dizzy. I placed my hands on his face and closed my eyes.
"I want you so bad" he said sucking on my neck. I wanted him too his touch made me desire him. "I cant do this yo" he said pulling away a little. I pulled him back into me and wrapped my legs around him. I started kissing him and I felt his resistance at first and then he started kissing me back. I felt him rub my breast and then he gripped my waist. I loved the way he was so aggrssive but not controlling. "Ma nah we cant do this shit." he said pulling away from me. I looked in his eys and he looked away, I let my legs fall and he rolled over on to his back. "I cant fuck you, not like this yo, you know this is wrong I want more then a fuck from you" he said holding me. "I dont wanna be one of those niggas who fuck you becuase it's your lifestyle I wanna fuck cuz I wanna please you, I wanna fuck you becuase your mines." he said talking to the ceiling. I pulled away from him and got up then walked away I laid on the couch and I felt him starring at me. "What the fuck Aniya?"
"Nuttin I dont wanna make you feel uncomfortable, you know with the fact that you got a hoe in your bed and you cant touch her." I said shrugging my shoulders.
He got up and sighed then walked over to me, he kneeled down infront of me and I turned my face from him.
"Dont do that shit aight, you sitting here acting like a fucking child right now. Listen to what Im sayind I dont wanna be one of your clients. I dont want to start our future off your past." he said picking me up. I fought him off alittle but he was still stronger. "Now it's six in the morning take your cranky horny ass to bed and we will figure out wassup in the morning." he siad gripping me soo tightly he was choking me. I knew he was never trying to let me go but did he have to take it so literally. I laid down and closed my eyes ten minutes later I was sound asleep.

What a night........

Dont forget to show love
And Add comments bounce bounce bounce

60Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:01 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

uppppszzz....

and I STILLL LIKE DADDY EVEN THOUGH HE NEEDA STR8N UP HIS ACT

UPPPSZZZ

ADD SOON

61Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:03 am

SexyT

SexyT

Aww, so sweet!!
He a gentlemen...
Get rid of Daddy
Stay with King Niya...
Cuz "he da fucking best"

UPZZZZZZ
Add more soon!!!

62Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:04 am

SexyT

SexyT

New page!!!
Now
NEW PAGE = NEW ADD!!!
So we need a new add to grace this page!!!
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 442957
Simba so agrees!!!

63Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:01 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG

IM SO LOVING IT

King is a sweetheart
Cash is a mess
He wanna act like nothing
happened but you can't
just tell someone you love them
and not show it in your actions.
Niya knew he would fuck her
thats the whole point. But Im so
loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add more

64Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:44 pm

aries27

Niya (Chapter 13)

I slowly began to wake up when I felt the suns rays creep on my face, I woke up and yawned opening my eyes realizing that I was not at home and much to my dismay it wasnt a dream, last night really happened to me. I looked to my left, but King wasnt in bed with me I called his name twice, but no response I hopped out of bed and looked in the bathroom and closet. Then I walked downstairs and began calling his name I opened each door finding numerous guest rooms and closets until I opened the door and found his personal gym and saw him lifting wieghts he was too busy too notice me walk in. I walked behind him and watched him lift each weight and immediately my panties became wet as I watched his back muscles intense then relax as he grunted. I slowly wrapped my arms around him and gripped his shoulders, he jumped a little then turned around and smiled.
"Good afternoon" he said picking up a towel and rubbing his face and then his chest. He was wearing only a pair of basketball shorts which hung low showing off his incredible body making me desire him just a little.
"Yea good afternoon" I said pulling my attention away from him.
"You get a good sleep?" he said leaning back on his bench. I walked next to him and set on his lap even through he was stinky he was still sexy.
"Um hum" I said looking in his mirror. I lightly fixed my hair redoing my ponytail and tightening it. "Did you?" I said crossing my legs.
"Yea it was cool, but I gotta finish working out." he said slapping my thigh twice and standing up. "You need to be excersizing too, your body wont always be that tight" he said picking back up his fifty pound weights.
"How you know I dont excersize" I said sitting back down.
"Do you?" he said raising his eyebrow.
"Yea almost three times a week and your right I wont have this body forever." I said rubbing my stomach.
"Then get to work" he said closing his eyes and getting back to his work out. I walked back upstiars and looked through my bag for my shorts. I placed on my shorts and a wifebeater then ran back downstairs to help him workout.
I ran downstairs quickly and he was still working out I walked past him and immediately began stretching he watched me closely as I bent over showing and touched my toes. I quickly came back out and stretched my hands over my head. I walked over to the wall and pulled my leg up over my head and stretched a little I turned towards and lifted my leg up behind me as far as I could counting to ten as I did each stretch. I set on the ground and immediately placed my legs straight out and gripped my feet counting to ten. I placed one of my legs behind me and stretched forward turning to the side looking at King who was doing push-ups watching him concentrate turned me on. He looked up and blew me a kiss, I switch my legs and turned from him counting to ten. He placed on sum boxing gloves and began hitting the small punching bag like a professional starring at my every move. I repositioned myself into a split and leaned forward looking at King get mesmerized I giggled a little when I saw his budge gently come to life. I leaned to one side and then the other I leaned forward again when I felt him grip my waist.
“You don’t teasing maybe you should get a real workout in” he said practically picking me up.
“I was stretching” I said walking over to the treadmills hopping on one while he stepped on the other one. We both began out slow, but then I began to speed my up going into a light run when he turned his all the way to speed forty running a steady speed. I looked in the mirror as he watched me and began smirking, I turned my to forty to match his speed.
“You don’t wanna play this game, it’s a guarantee that you will lose,” he said turning his speed up slightly to forty-five.
“You sure?” I said matching his speed and going to fifty. I was almost to a full run when I watched him in the mirror. He went to sixty and started running and I matched his speed I could feel my calves pumping and my breast bouncing lightly up and down. Some of my hair began to fall out of my loose ponytail and I didn’t care. He laughed and went up to seventy and started breathing heavier I matched, but I could feel myself breaking I closed my eyes and began to push it to the limit. He smiled at me then blew a kiss at me going to seventy-five. I matched, but I couldn’t take it I pressed the stop button and stopped and jumped off the treadmill and bent over trying to control my breathing. He stopped and smiled at me then handed me a towel and water.
“Thanks” I said pouring the water in my mouth letting it over flow onto my breast and down my stomach.
“You gonna get enough of that teasing shit, it’s starting to bother me.” He said picking up a jump rope and beginning to jump.
“You not on my mind.” I said walking over to the punching bag and grabbing the punching gloves. He watched me as I placed on the gloves and tightened them around my wrist and began to stretch my arms. I stood in front of the punching bag and positioned myself like a professional boxer and began hitting the bag in small combos. I began hitting the bag and moving my feet the more I got into it. King walked over and held the bag while I punched it and began bobbing and weaving.
“Damn ma, I see you got a little secret talent hidden there” he said smiling.
“Yea, I was very athletic when I was younger.” I said pulling my hair back.
“I see, still got a weak arm through. You gotta push it out from your feet and straighten your stance show your height” he said speaking to me like he was my coach. I hit the bag again with all my force knocking him off balance I started moving faster dipping and dodging my invisible opponent I hit the bag with force each time grunting. I could tell he was getting a little angry, but I didn’t give a fuck because he was pissing me off. I guess he got tired of my little game and pulled the bag away when I was throwing a punch, forcing my body to become a little unbalanced. He placed on two gloves and placed his hands up in fighting position. “You wanna play hit me” he said pushing my lightly.
“Yo you don’t wanna play this game with me” I said lauging at the thought of hitting him.
“Why not, do you really think you gonna get to hit me be serious.” He said laughing, mocking me a little.
“Aight, but let me tell you something. I was a boxer and I was on the track team in high school” I said laughing and drinking some water.
“Wow you just practically kicked my ass, while I was defenseless now that I put on gloves you wanna back down. And who gives a fuck about what you did in high school. Im suppose to care that your ass was on sports anyone can be on High school sports what that suppose to be telling me,” He said trying to push my buttons.
“It means that I can kick your ass and I have a very high endurance which means I will kick your ass for a long time.” I said wiping my face with the towel. “And since we are getting personal the only reason you wanna fight me is because you realize that I have strength and now you wanna knock me down so I know my place, just like Cash” I said shoving him back.
He laughed an shoved me back with force, but before I could relax me I was swinging and we were boxing and he was going soft until I popped right in his chin. He stopped playing and took me serious and got his fierce, I cant lie he was skilled and fast, as much as I tried to stay up I couldn’t and I began to lose control and begun going wild. He wrapped his arms around me controlling me.
“See the difference between me and Cash is that he see your strength and wants to take it from you so he can stay in power at all times, but what he don’t know is that a women will always have the power if she know how to play the game. But me I’m the type of dude that don’t want to control your strength, I wanna upgrade it and protect it from harming me or yourself for that matter.” He said looking into my eyes before I could say anything else we were all over each other he picked me up wrapped my legs around his waist kissing me with hunger like he needed me. He carried me to the wall and opened a door leading me into a bathroom and walked into the shower with our clothes on. He flipped on the over head and the water hit us from the top.
“King my hair.” I screamed as he ripped opened my shirt.
“Man fuck that I get it done over” he said kicking off his sneakers. He began kissing me again on my neck. I didn’t argue with him because I wanted him inside me soo bad that it hurt me to my bones. He pulled down my shorts and began to massage my lips rubbing them lightly then finding my opening I squeezed his back breathing in lightly letting the waters enhance the feeling going through my spine. We both was naked rubbing against each other letting the sensation flow through our bodies like blood through our veins. I couldn’t wait for him to enter me slowly I was cumming without even having him inside of me.
“Aye yo you in here” I heard someone say, then I opened my eyes and a man was standing the door. “Ohhh shit man I aint know you had company, hey baby how you doing?” he said smiling. King stepped back hiding my body as well as he could.
“Yo I be out in a minute” King said lightly opening the shower door.
“I bet you will, and Shellz here” the guy said walking away. He stepped out the shower with me still wrapped around him, he was carrying me like I was a child and it was no strength on his part.
“Yo, come one” he said pushing me off him while I pouted. “Damn ma, you almost caught me slippin too” he said wrapping a towel around my body.
“Um hum like I was the one who started it,” I said watching wrap a towel around his waist. I starred and licked my lips watching the water drip down his perfect six pack. We walked upstairs to his bedroom where the same guy and a girl was waiting for us.
“I see you had a nice work out,” the girl said starring us up and down. She was really pretty but a tad bit on the thicker side. It was sexy look on her through and she looked pretty with her hair pulled back into a tight French braided bun.
“Shut up, Niya this is Shellz and Shellz this Niya.” He said walking into his closet with me right behind him trying to avoid the stare of his friend.
“Nice to meet you” she said following us and licking his lips at me.
“Aye none of that” he said waving his finger left to right. “Beware the bisexual” he said pointing at her while he lotioned his legs. “Keep playin I’ma tell your husban.”
“Trust me if I bring her home I’ll get another one of these” she said lifting up her keys to a Bently and waving them.
“Ha ha, Niya I know you aint got no clothes and shit so I brought my stylist Shellz here to take you shopping today” he said putting on boxers and then on a pair of True Religion jeans.
“Oh that’s cool” I said placing on my black Juicy sweatsuit. It was my last outfit so I was gracious that he was being considerate or I was gonna be in some stripper wear for the next couple of days.
“So what am I getting, and how much of it am I getting” she said leaning on the island he had filled with clothing.
“Any and everything she wants, the other side of my closet need to start being filled if you catch my drift.” He said nodding his head to a door.
“Oh this is gonna be fun” she said smiling and picking up his wallet taking out his black card.
“Yoo don’t be going through my shit.” He said after placing on his Ed Hardy shirt and placing a leather puffy vest over it.
“Um hum girl you ready cuz the first thing we need to do is get to your head.” She said walking out the room. I immediately placed my hand on the top of my head mad that King got it wet. We both walked out where his boy was laid out on the bed watching videos. When he saw us he immediately set up and began starring at me like a hawk.
“Yo get your nasty ass cheap sneakers off my bed and stop starring before I cut your fucking eyes out and feed them to my babies” he said walking over to his fish tank. I didn’t really look at it to much until now where I saw three small sharks floating around. It was a second fish tank that he dug into pulling out three fish and placing them in the tank with the sharks where the sharks quickly destroyed the fish only leaving behind blood that quickly dissolve.
“That is so fucking nasty.” Shellz said lightly shivering.
“Wateva it’s a fish eat fish world and only the strongest survive.” He said laughing a bit, before another girl walked in she was skinny and tall with a nice shape.
“Wat up Alexis” King said nonchalant. He walked back over to me and wrapped his arms around me while I looked through my suit case pulling out my pair of fresh Jordans and socks.
“Hey” she said smiling. “Who are you?” she said turning her face up.
“The girl I was telling ya’ll about last night” King said barking at her. “Niya this is Alexis, this is Niya”
“Hi” I said sweetly smirking while I set on the bed putting on my socks then my sneakers.
“Yo those fresh” the boy said shaking his head.
“Right” King said picking up my sneaker and examining it.
“Thank you”
“What the fuck are those?” she asked turning her face up at me.
“What?” I said looking around.
“On your feet” she said sounding annoyed.
“Jordans.” I said scrunching my eyebrows confused.
“Why are you putting them on your feet, I guess I should give you a lesson about real women, they don’t wear sneakers.” She said shaking her head.
“Um girl don’t hold your tongue.” Shellz said shaking her head.
“Well thanks for the advice, but let me tell you a lesson next time you take time to critisize I suggest you take time and realize that a real women can rock anything and still look fly, from Timbs to stilletoes she’s fly. Im the living example.” I said pointing to myself and spinning around.
“A real women never look tacky, prime example” she said pointing at my feet. “Marc Jacobs.” She said pointing at her five inch gold heels.
“Coming from the women who’s rocking season old Marc Jacobs please.” I said raising my hand. “If that’s the case let me help you out here go some fresh new Marc Jacobs.” I said pulling my four inch heels out of my bag and throwing them across the bed towards her. “Maybe if you rock them right maybe you will realize the difference between a real women and child. Know your place” I said said nodding my head at her. Before she could respond I walked away going to brush my teeth. When I heard everyone in the room laughing because I clowned her terribly.
“Damn you just lethal with the mouth clawing bitches like a tiger huh?” King said coming behind me and wrapping his arms around me while I goggled. I bent over and spit out the mouthwash he gripped my waist. “I see you still teasing.”
“Nah ah,” I said turning around and sitting on the counter. “But I do see someone who is happy to see me” I said pulling up his shirt to feel his budge but instead it was gun, he quickly pulled his shirt down.
“Look tiger play nice cuz Im not gonna be there to separate ya’ll but I got business to tend to so Ima have to see you later.”
“Your not coming” I said a little sad.
“Nah, but get wateva you want yo I don’t care. Take your phone so I can text you” He said kissing my cheek and stepping out. I sighed and walked out behind him and we all headed out the apartment and I hopped in the passenger seat of his all white Range Rover while he left in his white Mercedes. I started to zone out until I felt my phone vibrating in my bag.

Subject: Look try and have some fun, 4 me I don’t like it when you pout

I smiled a little and started enjoying myself while Shellz told me funny storied about her and King and how they met.

Today was gonna be a good day……

This is one of my favorite adds thus far
Tell me your fav adds Question Question
Dont forget to add comments
Show love.... bounce bounce

65Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:55 am

kaylee

I LOVE THE STORY!!!! ADD VERY SOON!!!!!!!

66Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:39 am

SexyT

SexyT

I totally agree. This add is the best!!
Cuz you see another side to Niya...
She feeling King and they so cute together
4 once there ain't no hoe talk if u get me!
Luv it!
Add soon!
Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 842373 Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 842373 Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 842373

67Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:43 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

That was a hot add
I did love that one cuz
King was super awesome.
From the beginning to the end
it was just that perfect. Please add Soon...

Uppity Upz

68Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:13 pm

aries27

Daddy (Chapter 14)

I laid in bed eyes wide opened thinking about Niya, I would pay any amount of money just for her to come back. I know what I did was fucked up, but it wasn’t bad enough for her to just walk away, or was it. I know I push her sometimes but I never thought she would leave me, she always stayed no matter what dirt I did. I set up and rubbed my temples because my head was pounding through my skull. I closed my eyes and finally rolled out of bed I walked to the bathroom and I looked like shit. I washed my face and brushed my teeth closing my eyes hopping this pain would go away.
“Cash” Pablo said walking in my room.
“Yo” I said hanging up my towel.
“Man, you got shit to handle.” He said standing in the doorway.
“What you talking about?” I said not wanting to play this game with him.
“Sasha and Layla at it again” he said walking away, I followed him downstairs where Layla and Sasha was screaming at each other. Well it was mostly Layla I just saw Sasha standing there looking like she was going to kill her at any given moment.
“Yo calm this shit,” I said walking in the room demanding silence.
“Daddy, she started it” Layla said pointing like a big ass kid.
“I don’t fucking care” I said walking past both of them.
“Did anyone hear from Niya yet?” I asked all the hoes shook they head no.
“Yoo, my nigg you still stressing over the hoe, look around you got hoes by the pound over here don’t chase pussy let that shit chase you.” Sauce said doing his best to cheer me up, but it wasn’t helping. I picked up a bottle of Henny and started drinking some straight to the head and slowly my headache started to fade.
“Yo I’m going back to my room my head is killing me.” I said carrying the bottle to my room and lying back down on my bed. I set there in silence while it began to turn dark I didn’t know what was wrong with me, but I know the bottle helped me out.
“Daddy” Asia said walking in the room.
“What????” I said not wanting to be bothered by anyone.
“This is pathetic, I’m sorry I understand that you be miss her, but come on you acting like a little bitch right now. She left for a reason and quite frankly you need to realize that she might not come back. So you need to suck it up and try and get through it, you actin like you was in love.” She said cleaning up my room after me.
“Man I think I did,” I said sitting up, but dizzy ass shit.
“Wateva if you loved her, you would have treated her a little what you had for her was the new hoe blues and you gonna feel the same way about Layla cuz you felt the same way about me and every other hoe that come here. It’s not your fault she couldn’t take the fact that she was being replaced and she ran.” She said shrugging her shoulders. I don’t know if it was the liquor or if I really agreed with her but it made sense I was sitting here all fucked up when she could have been having the time of her life so fuck it.
“Aight I hear you,” I said placing the bottle down and standing up. I walked over to the bathroom to the shower because I knew I didn’t smell too fresh. As I scrubbed my body all I could think about was Niya and it came to me that she was the best chick I ever knew I really did love, but I didn’t treat her right and I had to let her go to someone who did. I hopped out the shower and wrapped my towel around my head after I washed it. It immediately waved up and I dried off my body and lotioned down. After I finished dressing I ran downstairs and all my hoes was ready to go to the club.

At the club

I was feeling myself at the club I had the liquor in me with a fresh blunt at my lips. I stood in then VIP section looking down at the club while all my hoes worked their asses making my money. I wasn’t going to stress over spoiled milk and accept that I had hoes by the pound making me money.
“Yo, Cash aint that bitch bad” Sauce said pointing to Layla while she worked the pole. I smiled a little and threw a couple dollars off the top letting it rain on her.
“Yea man” I said watching a group of women walk in. I smiled and walked downstairs to introduce myself. They set in front row watching Layla do her thing while they threw dollars. “Hello ladies” I said standing right in front of them.
“How you doin?” they all replied I could tell that they were a little tipsy so I knew they was looking for some fun.
“I’m good, look I’m the owner and I just wanted to personally greet you because it’s not everyday we have a group of sexy women as customers.” I said rubbing my hands together.
“We here to celebrate it’s ladies night” one of the girls said smiling. She had the biggest breast of the group.
“We’ll I love to do any and every thing I can to make this night as memorable as possible so I would love for yall to join me at VIP and drinks on me.” I said pointing to the higher floor. Without one complaint they all got up and followed me to the top floor and started popping bottle after bottle. I walked back to my office and set back, I still couldn’t get my mind off of Niya, but I was feeling a little better. I set back and relaxed letting my mind clear a little before I started smoking a blunt again. I heard a knock and Layla walked in slowly strutting side to side.
“Daddy” she said smiling and sitting on my lap. Even through she was right here my mind was still on Niya. When I didn’t respond she got off my lap and got on her knees right in front of her knees. She started sucking my dick slowly and deep throating it but all I could think about was Niya.
“Yo, I’m not feeling this right now.” I said pulling away from her. She rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth then walked away. I set back thinking about Niya fuck shorty on my mind a little to much I told myself and started shaking my head.

Sasha
I was at home chilling and relaxing because Daddy told me that I didn’t have to work today when I got a phone call from a private number. I looked at my phone, but continued to cook a meal for Pablo who was sitting in the living watching television. It rung again and it was a private number.
“Hello” I said finally picking it up.
“Hey” Niya said silently through the phone.
“What the hell Niya, where the fuck are you at, what have you been doin, who have you been with, what are you coming back, and why did you leave?” I said frantic.
“Calm down are you around Cash?” she asked.
“Nah, he at the club stressing his heart out about your ass.” I said turning down the fire.
“Oh, well I was just calling to tell you I’m ok,”
“Where the hell are you?”
“I can’t tell you that, I just want you to know that I just needed to get away for a while. I was so stressed out I just couldn’t take it anymore. But I’m safe and sound I want you to stop stressing about me cuz I know you are.”
“Um hum about to take a bitch out had me here losing my hair,”
“I just got tired girl and I needed to get away.” She said sighing through the fun.
“I hear you, just don’t be leaving all unexpected and shit had me worried.”
“I know and I’m sorry, but I’m good I’m chilling and relaxing.”
“Are you coming back?” I said grabbing two plates.
“Yea I plan on it, but I don’t know if I’m gonna stay when I go back” she said silently
“What you mean, you thinking about quitting?” I asked standing still.
“Yea, I just don’t want that lifestyle anymore I want a man to want me and I wanna be happy and I’m not happy there”
“I understand girl I was thinking the same thing, but I don’t know what I would do if I left.”
“That’s my fear too, but I’m gonna do it.” She said with hope in her voice.
“Um girl, I’m glad you called I was all stressed out don’t be leaving and not telling me where you goin?”
“I’m sorry please forgive me,” she said in a childish voice.
“So where are you”
“I’m not gonna tell you that”
“Niya” I said becoming frustrated.
“I’m sorry I cant tell you that part, but I will tell you I’m happy and safe so get a good night rest.”
“Ok so did you want me to tell Daddy I talked to you or is this a secret.”
“I mean if you feel it’s necessary to tell him, then go head. I just really don’t have anything I wanna say to him”
“Um hum, you know you wanna know how he’s doin?” I said smirking and shaking my head.
“Well how is he?” she said with anxiety in her voice.
“Bad you got him trippin bad, yo all he been doin is drinking since you dipped. They just got him out the house tonight. He acting cool, but you still sees it in his face all he think about is you”
“Really well fuck it,” she said but I could hear the sadness in her voice.
“Umm if you say so”
“Yea, but I gotta go I will call you later aight”
“Aight I love you”
“I love you too,” she said disconnecting the call. I smiled feeling a little better, but still worried crazy. I started to place the food on our plates when Pablo walked in the kitchen.
“Who was that?” he said walking next to me.
“Niya” I said carrying our plates to his room, which was downstairs.
“Word how she doin where she at?” he asked grabbing his plate from me.
“She said she fine and she didn’t tell me where she was through”
“Oh aight” he said eating the food off of his plate.
“Umm baby this shit good ass hell,” he said eating the food like it was going out of style.
“Thank you.” I said smiling at him.
“Um hum, why you not eating?” he asked starring at me.
“Cuz I’m not too hungry” I said shrugging my shoulders.
“Oh” he said finishing off his plate. I stood up to collect his plate he pulled me onto of his lap.
“Baby” I lightly moaned while I tried to get off of him.
“Huh?” he said smiling lightly.
“What you doin?” I said smiling.
“You know what I’m doin?” he said laughing.
“Oh now you want some?” I said raising my eyebrow.
“I always wanted it, I just didn’t wanna rush it.”
“Um so ok” I said standing up and walking away.
“Come here” he said standing up and lightly grabbing me. He gripped my waist and began kissing me lightly. I couldn’t help, but to relax in his arms and to become lightly horny. He picked me up and carried me to bed falling on his back while I sucked on his neck. I couldn’t wait for him to put it on me, I wanted it soo bad it was all I thought about day by day.

Niya

I finally got home tired ass ever, I have never done soo much shopping in my life I thought to myself. I just got off the phone with Sasha making sure she knew that I was ok and happy. I set on King couch right next to Shells and Alexis who was getting ready to head home. I didn’t care through because I didn’t like her too much so she could go to hell for all I cared.
“Okay well I need to get home to my husband and cook him a meal.” Shellz said when all the bags finally got upstairs.
“Ohh ok so where do I put these?” I asked pointing too all the bags sitting in the living room and I realized that it was way more then twenty bags.
“Oh don’t worry, you can relax I told Lola to come up and put everything away for you. She’s the maid, she will be here any minute ok” Shellz said picking up her bag and paying attention to her phone while she left. I stood up and headed to the kitchen when women walked into the apartment dressed in a blue outfit.
“I’m Lola here for the clothing” she said shaking her head. I nodded my head and started looking through the fridge for something to cook for dinner. I found some chicken so I could make chicken Alfredo and looked through the cabinets making sure that I had all the ingredients and I did. I walked to the bathroom and looked at my hair, which was in a cute style, I had a Chinese bang with my hair curled up. I checked myself out and finger combed it lightly and smiled, when I went back into the living room half of all the bags were gone and I smiled at myself. This was the life I would only dream about, I started cooking when King came to mind. I walked over to my sweat suit jacket and pulled my phone out of my pocket and I had two missed calls both from King.
“Hey King” I said into the phone when he answered.
“Wassup I called”
“I know I just got home,” I said looking for the pans.
“Word you had a good time?” he asked lightly.
“Yea, it was cool when you gonna be home?”
“Like two hours why?”
“Cuz I’m cooking and I’m gonna put on something sexy for you” I said thinking about a sexy dress to go over a sexy little number I just brought from La Pearl lingerie store.
“Um that sounds good ma”
“Um hum so make sure you’re here in two hours which would be eleven,” I said looking at the clock.
“I will, you aint gotta stress it yo I’m gonna be there.”
“Aight well I will see you later”
“Aight King” I said hanging up. I began cooking the food when Lola came downstairs telling me that she was finished. I looked around and only an hour had passed by and the whole floor was clear. She left and I ran upstairs and all the clothes was put up and organized everything by color. I couldn’t believe how much of the closet was filled up and I immediately started picking out something sexy I could wear. I looked at the sexy lingerie that was hanging up and I saw a black and light blue lace matching teddy and boy short set. I hopped in the shower scrubbing my body down trimming my body hair and making sure everything on my body was fresh. I hoped out and placed on my under ware after I put on baby oil and powder then sprayed myself with White Diamond perfume.
I looked in the mirror and started applying a light layer of make-up and placing on some lip-gloss. I fixed my hair up and starred in the mirror at my sexy body, I placed on a tight fitting black dress that had to straps that connected in the back making a v design and then had a hole in the middle of the dress. It had a beautiful design in the front and I place on my four-inch heels. I looked at the clock and it was already eleven thirty, I ran downstairs and set up the table pulling out a bottle of Champaign and putting it in an ice bucket then setting the table with candles and placing our plates on the table. I waited a few minutes and checked my phone it was already fifteen minutes after twelve and I had no missed phone calls. I called him and there was no answer so I went to the living room and waited but he still didn’t show I called him two more times and twelve turned to one thirty. I lay on the couch after I called him for the fifth time and sent him multiple text messages still no show. I ended up dozing off with the phone in my hand, I heard the door open but I thought it was a dream until I felt someone shaking me. Then I opened my eyes and King was standing their eyes low and alcohol on his breath.
“Your drunk” was all I could say while he smiled at me.

What the fuck…………..

Add comments
Show sum love bounce bounce bounce

69Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:34 pm

kaylee

i was really feeling king and he had to go and fuck up. Sad
ADD SOON!!!!!!!!!!

70Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:26 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

King

I know he is in love...
He isn't going to let it go
down like that I hope.
Hopefully he could figure out
what he really wants.

Sasha

Woo hoo...Bout time
Pablo get in the mood...LOL

Niya

What the hell King was doing...
After all that, he come home drunk???
WTF...

Good friqqin add...Add soon

71Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:48 am

SexyT

SexyT

OOH
Love it!!
King wat the hell???
He better not be drunk...he need to step up!

Daddy - you don't know what u got until it's gone!
I hope Niya never go back because she deserve better
As long as he still in the hoe business
She'll always just be another hoe to him!

Niya u go gurl!!
U got a man who is spoiling you
and want you to be happy!!

Lastly FINALLY PABLO!!
It was about time you and Sasha got it going on!!

UPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ADD SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

72Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:40 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

damn...hope he dont do nun he gone regret...

and i wish cash would come the fuuck on n dropp them hoes dang... pig

73Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:11 pm

aries27

Niya (Chapter 15)

“Move” I said as I looked at him and rolled my eyes slowly, I set up while he smiled at me.
“Yo wassup” he said acting as if nothing was wrong. I starred at him and was so disgusted all that I could do was shake my head and walk past him. “Aight ma I’m sorry” he said following behind me while I pick up both the plates.
“It’s ok” I said blowing out the candles or what was left of them.
“No look listen to me,” he said grabbing my arm and turning me around. I couldn’t look at him I was too hurt and I didn’t want him to see it.
“No, get off of me” I said pulling away from him.
“Come on, Niya look at me man. I know I fucked up I did think it was only gonna be two hours.” He said shrugging his shoulders.
“And what then your phone died, or did you lose service that you couldn’t call me. No you were having too much fun to think of me right? I was here waiting for you like I was your wife and this is what you do” I slammed the dishes into the sink cracking one of them and then I walked away. He tried to grab me, but I snatched my arm away from him. I walked upstairs slowly trying to unzip my dress forgetting the zipper was in the back. I kicked off my heels and placed them back on the shelf and went back to trying to unzip the dress.
“Niya, I’m sorry” he said walking into the closet a few minutes behind me. I set there and starred into the mirror looking at my back trying to unzip the dress, he watched me for a second then came to me.
“Get away from me” I said trying to push his hands away.
“Nah let me help you” he said gripping my arms.
"No I can do it" I said struggling. He watched me for a minute and then he pulled me towards him with my back facing him. He gently unzipped my zipper while he starred at me in the mirror I starred back then turned my face from him and tried to walk away. He dropped to his knees and kissed my back while he pulled my dress down.
“I’m sorry” he said between kisses. I kicked the dress off and turned towards him looking down at him. I lightly pushed past him and headed towards the bedroom and laid down in bed with my back facing the door. He walked in and then headed into the bathroom after a few minutes he walked back out wearing nothing, but his boxers and laid down in bed right beside me. He wrapped his arms around me and I pulled away. “Niya talk to me yo” he said with fustration in his voice.
“No, I’m not in the mood please leave me be.” I said snuggling under the covers.
“Nah yo, we gonna talk about this” he said pulling me closer. I didn’t struggle or even fight it because I knew that he wouldn’t quit. “I’m sorry” he said touching my chin I pulled away.
“Why?” I whispered looking in his eyes.
“I don’t know I fucked up, I know Niya.” He said looking into my eyes. I tried to fight it, but starring into his eyes made me realize that I couldn’t stay mad at him for long. He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on my lips and then on my neck. “I’m gonna make this up to you” he said while he slide in between my thighs. “I promise you this, I’m not one of those other niggas who just gonna do you dirty all the time.” He said lowering his body down and between my thighs. “Damn you look soo sexy right now” he said kissing my stomach. He turned me over on my stomach and placed my ass in the air and kissed each cheek. He pulled down my panties and begun kissing my spine lightly, I closed my eyes and bit my lip and then an image of Daddy popped up and it was him kissing me and massaging my shoulders. The more I tried to shake off the images the more they came to me like a memory that was hunting me. I shut my eyes as tight as I could, but they didn’t wear off and for the first time I realized just how much I actually missed Daddy.
“Stop” I said pulling away from him and laying down.
“Wats wrong?” he said sitting up next to me.
“Nuttin I’m just not in the mood right now.” I said placing my hand on his chest.
“Baby” he whispered in my ear and tried to kiss me. I pulled the covers over my head and laid down feeling lower then ever. He lightly sighed and laid down next to me wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me lightly. “I really am sorry through” he said before dozing off. For the rest of the night I couldn’t sleep wondering if Daddy was thinking about me the way I was thinking about him, I thought about him until I couldn’t take it anymore I slowly slide from under King arm and walked downstairs to the kitchen and picked up my phone it was right where I left it at. I quickly dialed Daddy number blocking my number so he wouldn’t hit me back up.
“Who dis?” he lightly said into the phone. I could that he was a little high because of how slow he spoke.
“Niya” I spoke softly hoping King wouldn’t wake up and notice that I wasn’t there.
“Where you at?”
“I’m just out, I just wanted to tell you that I was ok”
“Niya I fuckin miss you like crazy, anything I did I promise you that we can fix come back to me.”
“I cant do that”
“Why not?” he asked with desperation in his voice.
“I’m not ready to” I said silently.
“Niya we been through too much please just come back.”
“Cash I need more then that, I’ve grown up and Im starting to think that were growing apart.”
“Nah Niya you aint even give us a chance yo, I thought we were good. Yea I know I do some fucked up shit, but you know Im getting new to this relationship shit and Im trying to make you happy just tell me what I need to do and Im gonna do it no question about it.”
“It’s not that easy” I said closing my eyes.
“Why not, you love me and I love you we can make this work you just gotta believe.”
“Cash, it’s not that” I said wishing I didn’t do this because I immediately felt the guilt build up in my chest.
“Then what is it, just come back here so we can talk and Im gonna make it better. You said you trust me just come back” he said pleading.
“Cash please, it’s too much going on right now and I needed space and time” I said grabbing a water out the refridegerator.
“Aight, but tell me this yo”
“What’s that??”
“Tell me you love and you comin back to me” he said making my chest jump.
“Cash please don’t do this to me.”
“Tell it to me”
“Cash I love you and Im coming back” I said closing my eyes.
“Promise me you coming back Niya I need you”
“Im coming back Daddy I promise” I said smiling. I turned around and King was standing in the frame looking at me like he was ready to snatch my face off. He walked over to me and snatched the phone out of my hand then threw it across the room making it smash against the wall into little pieces. His chest rose and fell with anger I could tell he was mad because he body was hot, he pointed in my face then grunted and walked away.

Daddy Chapter 15 cont……

I looked at my phone in disbelief I couldn’t believe I had just finished talking to Niya I felt my body warm up, even through she wasn’t right here next to me, I couldn’t wait for her to come back I knew I was gonna do it better this time around first thing I was gonna do was take her shopping and then I was gonna take her out on a date like a real man should. I already started planning what we were gonna do and she didn’t even come back yet. I was laying in bed smiling like a child on Christmas thinking about Niya sexy ass I wonder what she was wearing and if she was going crazy like I was. I set up and headed downstairs to the kitchen when I noticed Pablo’s phone on the island, I picked it up to give it to him, I walked over to his room and opened seeing Sasha ride his dick like it was going out of style.
“Oh shit” she screamed rolling off of him.
“What the fuck?” I yelled throwing his phone down. I wasn’t mad I was surprised ass shit to see that they were already fucking. I walked away from his room and walked back to the kitchen and pulled out a water and set at the island, two minutes later Pablo walked out and had on a pair of basket ball shorts.
“Look man, I’m sorry” he said walking over to me.
“Nah, you good it’s aight” I said waving my hand at him. He looked surprised at my response and raised his eyebrows.
“Wat happened?” he said taking a seat across the island from me.
“Nuttin what you mean what happened?” I said smiling and sitting up.
“You looking all happy and shit” he said pointing.
“Aniya called me man she coming back” I said letting a smile creep on my face.
“Word that’s cool” he said acting like he wasn’t surprised.
“Yea, man I think Ima give all this shit up”
“What you mean?” he said standing up and grabbing a bottle of soda out of the freezer.
“I mean I think I’m don’t with this pimp shit yo, it’s getting old and stressful.”
“You think?” he said looking over at me.
“I don’t know, I just know I wanna be with Niya and I need to do right by her.” I said reaching my arms out.
“Sounds about right.” He said drinking his shoulder.
“Yea, like I’ll just keep the clubs let Sauce have all the hoes”
“Sounds like a plan, you know I got your back.” He said standing up and grabbing a bottle of water.
“Cant stay out the pussy huh?” I said as he walked away. He laughed and I heard him close and lock the door. I laughed as I set and thought about me and Niya I looked at my phone to see if she left a number, but it was a private call. I closed my eyes picturing me and Niya living together hanging out and her having my baby I could even see us getting married in the mix.
“Hey daddy” Layla said coming downstairs.
“Wassup” I said looking at her and then I realized that she was pretty, but Niya had her by a mile.
“Nothing, I went to your room but you wasn’t there” she said sitting on the island right next to me. “And I missed you” she said spreading her legs and moving over to me and placing her legs at each side of me.
“That’s cool, but Im tired I got shit to do with my life. I catch you later.” I said standing up and stretching. She looked at me like I was crazy, but I didn’t care I had to get started on my life with Niya and fucking her wasn’t in our lifestyle.

Thanks for the love
I really do appreciate it
Dont forget to show love
And leave comments bounce bounce bounce

74Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:44 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

EXtRA BUMPiN !
I`M L0ViNG it !
i REALLy H0PE HER AND KiNG
W0RK LiFE 0Ut CUZ i`M L0ViNG
tHAt MAN ! ADD M0RE S00N !

UPPZ !

75Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Memiors of a lost girl (COMPLETE) Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:57 pm

kaylee

THATS RIGHT DADDY BETTER GO GET HIS GIRL BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ADD SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum