Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09)

+2
heatRAE!
SexyT
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Empty Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:50 am

SexyT

SexyT

Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Unexpe16

Last edited by SexyAriza!! on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:38 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

hmmmm....

could u even love me

sunds goood

cnt wait

3Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:28 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

OOOOOOOOOO

CAN'T WAIT

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

4Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:47 am

SexyT

SexyT

Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Shawna11

I’m Shawna Croft, but I’m known as Shortie C to my peoples. I’m 21 years old and I graduated from High School and dropped out of College because I just got fed up and also my mum died during my first year and my step-father was very abusive to me and my little sister who was only 4 when our mum died. One night my step-father tried to rape me after I stopped him from beating up my sister. I screamed so loud and the door burst open and some guys walked in. Before I knew it, my step-father was lying dead on top of me. I was looking into the eyes of a guy known as Black. He saved my life and I have been eternally grateful. We dated and I became his girl. He took care of me and my little sister but she didn’t do what I did. Together Black and I have made a lot of money. Yeah it’s not the best of ways and it’s not honest but it keeps my sister safe and she is living the grand life because of that. To be honest as long as she is happy and her life won’t be as bad as mine than I’m happy. She will never have to sell her body or drugs to get by. I’m making sure of that.

5Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:18 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

iM SO EXCITED....

Its gonna be good

6Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:32 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

damnn damnn damnn

that was amazing

CNT WAIT TILL U ?GET INTO IT

uppppszz

pig

7Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:15 am

SexyT

SexyT

Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Shawna12
Y'all already know about Shawna

Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Trevor44
This is Shawna's love interest. Only thing is she don't really understand it yet. All she knows is that
he is her target and her job requires that she spend a lot of time with him.
What will she do when
she realises that sha has fallen in love with him?
Will it be too late for her to make amends?
What's gonna happen when he learns of her betrayl...that her love was just a cover up to get the job done?
Will he forgive her when she tells him everything?
How will she show him that her love is for real?
In the end...can he truly ever love her?

8Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:17 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG I so can't wait for this...
Dang man this is gonna be
AWESOME

9Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:32 am

SexyT

SexyT

Glad u think so!!
I've got another idea 4 anotha story...
To include all u girls...
But I need to finish BP and get ahead
With this one fist...
Can't wait till u add to BC...
It's so gooood!!!

10Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:38 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

I cannot wait...and I'mma write your scene up
after I come from getting new tires on my
car. Ya'll gonna love it!!!

11Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:43 am

SexyT

SexyT

Yeah!!!
I just come from a drive with my god-daughter...
I hate getting problems with the car...
I hope it'll be up before I go to bed...
I'm going to add soon...

12Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:46 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

lol..what time is it there?

13Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:10 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

i`m so excited about this story !
sheisty females that end up falling
in love ! this is gonna be so good ;
i can feel it =) aded soon mamasz !

UPPZ !!

14Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:00 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

UPPPSZZZ

I WOULDNT LIKE HER AFTER ALL THAT SHIT
I COULDNT TRUST HER
BUT THIS SOUND LIK ITS GONNA B A BANGER

UPPPSZZZZ

pig

15Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:42 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 1 – Stage One: The Plan

Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Shawna13

Today is my 21st birthday and the first thing I see when I open my eyes is my baby sister who is now 5 on top me smiling her toothy smile. In her small hands she held a large box.
‘Happy Birthday Nana’ She immediately wrapped her small arms around my neck and planted a big kiss on my cheek. We wrestled a bit on the bed bumping in Black who woke up grabbing his gun.
‘What the Fuck?’ he yelled sitting up, then he saw Leandrah and he hid the gun. ‘Oh, it’s my little princess’
She jumped in his arms and they in turn wrestled a bit leaving me to open my present. Tearing at the paper I was eager to see the box’s contents. It was a picture in a frame and Leandrah had drawn it at school. It was me, mum, Black and Leandrah holding hands next to our old home. Tears filled my eyes thinking that she actually remember what our old home looked like.
‘Why you cry Nana?’
‘Oh baby, I’m just so happy...this is the most precious gift anyone can give me’
‘Aww man...now what do I give her huh Lea? She won’t like mine’ Black pretended to pout giving Leandrah reason to burst into a fit of giggles as he pretended to cry, then he removed another box from under his pillow and gave it to me.
‘Happy Birthday babygirl’
We kissed and I took the box and admired it. It was my first present from Tiffany’s and I wanted to enjoy every moment of removing the ribbon and opening the box.
‘Wow...It’s beautiful’ I lifted up the necklace and admired the heart shaped pendant. When I looked closely though, I saw a small picture of me, Leandrah and our mum before she died.
‘Where did you get this?’
‘I took it from your house that night...I thought it might come in handy one day’
Getting up from the bed I placed the necklace around my slender neck and pictures of my mum flooded my mind. Sounds made by Black and Leandrah fighting over the best present were drowned when I heard my mum’s hearty laugh in my head.
‘I miss you mum’ I said softly just so that only she could hear.
‘Hey get dressed baby, we going out for breakfast’
I turned around and smiled at the 2 most important people in my life before walking to the bathroom and having a shower. I knew Black would take of Leandrah. He treated her like his Princess and always made sure no harm came to her and that she was never exposed to our business.

When I walked downstairs I heard some boys talking but I couldn’t make out much, all I heard was plan to kidnap for ransom. I knew something dirty was being planned so I walked to the living room instead and yelled for Black to tell him we were ready. He came in with a bouquet of red roses and pulled me to him. He kissed me slipping his tongue into my mouth causing my panties to water.
‘Man...get a damn room’
Drake was his right hand man and he had a camera in his face taking our picture. Leandrah ran to him and hugged him tightly. She adored him because he was the one who took her to school and brought her to the playground. She called him Uncle Drake.

‘Ok, Drake gon take Lea to get something and she gon meet us at the restaurant later’
‘Ok...bye Lea’
‘Buh bye Nana’ she blew us a kiss and left with her Uncle Drake.
Black and I were in the car driving to the mall when he brought up the story they had been discussing.
‘We got a job for you baby’
‘Oh yeah?’ I smiled thinking about what I was going to get to do.
‘It’s important and we can get enough money to stop this business’
‘Are you serious?’
‘Yeah boo, it’s so good that if we get it done, we can on that Caribbean Cruise you’ve always wanted to’ he reached for my hand and squeezed it tight.
‘Fill me in’
‘Remember that party we went to last week?’
‘That basketball player one?’
‘Uh huh, well him and one of my boys got into a fight and we need to deal with him...you will have to find a way into his house and bring us his son’
‘What will you do with him?’
‘Get all the money we can get from him’
‘Ok...what’s his name?’
‘Trevor Ariza’

I smiled thinking about my victim. Too bad he was a hottie. I knew exactly what I would do though it would take some time. This wouldn’t be different from my other jobs, only that I don’t have to kill anyone this time.

‘You game boo?’
‘You know I am’

16Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:55 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

That was a hot add man...

Wow...they plotting on him good huh...
can't wait for whats to come

17Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:56 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

woo hoo...new page = new add

18Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:05 pm

SexyT

SexyT

lol...
working on it!!

19Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:28 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

man , i hate college . i be so
late catchin up on stuff .
anywho ,
i love tha add girl . mr ariza
don`t know what he got comin !

add more ASAP !!
&+ RAE , i love tha new name ( lmao ) !

20Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:33 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

ummm....why come im like really likin this story lol

I LOVEEE IT

ADD SOON

I really like black he SOOOOO nice BUT it looks lik mister ARIZA fina saweep her off her feet

HAHAHAHAHA

upppszz

21Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:26 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 2 – Stage Two: Preparation

Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Shawna14

I walked in the mall and immediately recognized Trevor Ariza. Seemed like my birthday was being used as work. I was disappointed but hey...my whole life is a game.
‘Go work your magic baby’ Black slipped his black card in my pocket and slapped my ass sending me on my way.

With my eyes locked on my target I made me way to him the shoe section of the Timberland Store. I knew I was looking good because guys were stopping to stare with the jaws open. I didn’t move my eyes from my prey as I approached him and I saw him look up and stare at me. I smiled sweetly as I approached and he smiled back.
‘Hi’
‘Hi...’
‘I don’t normally do this, but I couldn’t help but not approach you’
‘Oh? Why is that?’
‘Kinda hard to keep your eyes off a sexy guy’
He laughed scratching his head and I saw Black walk by behind him and he was winking at me.
‘Anyway I just wanted to say hi, I’ll be going now’ I waved and walked off sashaying my hips.
‘Hold up ma’ he grabbed my arm causing me turn and face him.
‘Yes?’ I knew I had him
‘All you wanted to do was come up and say hi?’
‘Hard to believe huh?’
‘Kind of’
I blushed as his hands brushed against my arm sending unexpected tingles up and down my body.
‘How about you give me your number? Maybe something good can come out of this’
‘Ok’ he handed me his phone and I entered my number handing it back to him with a wink.
I heard him laughing as I walked away and headed to BabyPhat to get an outfit because I knew that tonight I was going on a date.

When I got out the mall my phone rang and an unknown number appeared on my cell.
‘Hello?’
‘Hey, what’s up?’
‘Trevor?’
‘Yeah, what you doing tonight?’
‘Nothing, why?’
‘I’ll have someone pick you up at 4 to bring you to my place and then we can go watch the All Star games this week-end’
‘Urm, isn’t that in Phoenix?’
‘Yeah, so you better pack on over night bag...text me your address’
He hung up before I could answer and I looked at Black. What the hell? I told him what Trevor said and he raised his eyebrows.
‘The nigger is quick’
‘What do I do?’
‘Go baby, he better not try anything though’
‘Will you be following?’
‘Nah baby, you old enough to handle shit, but I’m only a phone call away’
In this gang when you turn 21 you get to handle jobs on your own. No one is with you anymore. You handle your own now.
‘Ok...guess I’m off to Phoenix tonight’

22Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:37 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

oooo shitt..

I JUST LIKE HOW FAST TREVOR IS O M G

lol

I LOOOOVEEE him

but on the other haand Blaclk is cool too..

dammit black needa mess up lol

23Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:15 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lmao...Trevor s a trip

OMG I cannot wait for the next add

I wonder how fast he gonna work
on getting her ass to fall for him.

This is off the chain.

ADD ASAP

24Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:18 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 3 – Three is A Crowd

Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Shawna15

‘Nana I don’t want you to go’
‘But I’ll be back on Tuesday...’
I was trying to stop Lea from crying. She didn’t want me to go and leave her.
‘Black will take care of you and Uncle Drake is here too’
They stood and looked at her helplessly but all she did was wail. We had never been apart for more than a night.
‘Call and ask to take her too’
‘But it’s work’
‘Yeah but it won’t happen this week-end, you’ll need to be with him for a while before we can do what we need to do’
‘Ok’

I took my cell and called Trevor to ask him for Lea and he actually said yes it was cool. So I packed a bag for her too and she shut up. We sat around and at exactly 4 a black Escalade pulled up the driveway. I said goodbye to Black and we packed up and left.

The ride was quiet and Lea fell asleep only to wake up when the car engine died and our door opened while the driver grabbed our bags. Trevor was sitting on the steps with a basketball in his hands. He had no shirt on, only a pair of basketball shorts. When he walked up to me I felt my heart beat loudly in my chest. All I wanted to do was touch his rippling chest and rock-hard six pack. Lea let go of my hand and ran to a puppy who was sitting next to Trevor. He looked at her and smiled.
‘Your little sister is cute’
‘Thanks...so are you’
He laughed some more and took my hand leading me in. When he reached Lea he grabbed her and put her on his shoulder. She squealed with delight when he placed her on the couch and the puppy jumped on her.
‘So what time are we leaving?’
‘Our flight is in an hour...make yourself comfortable while I have a shower’

I sat down on the couch with Lea and we played with the puppy waiting for him to come back. I imagined him in the shower and I mentally placed myself there with him. A cheeky grin appeared on my face as I thought of things we could do.
‘Nana your phone is ringing!’
‘Ooops...Hello?’
‘How is it going baby?’ I looked around to make sure no one could hear me.
‘It’s good, we are leaving in an hour’
‘Ok...take care of Lea and watch yourself ok’
‘Yep...’
‘Love you baby girl’
‘Same same’
He laughed as he hung up knowing I couldn’t reply in case someone overheard.

Ten minutes later, Trevor walked downstairs and in his arms was the cutest baby boy I had ever seen. My heart hurt thinking I’d have to kidnap him soon.
‘This is my son, Tajh’
Hey cutie...you look way better than your daddy’ I opened my arms to him and his jumped right in hugging me tightly. I tickled his stomach and he giggled sweetly.
‘So we’re all set...I hope you don’t mind, when you said your baby sis wanna come I figured I’d bring my son so they don’t get bored’
‘Oh that’s alright. In fact I’m the one who should apologize cuz you invited me and I brought a 5 year old with me’
‘Nah, it’s cool...they’ll have a good time’
We walked to his car and put the kids in a car seat and in five minutes we were on our way to the airport. I kept smiling to myself and I really couldn’t figure out why. I couldn’t let myself get sidetracked.

25Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:11 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

UGHHH...

SHE LIKE SOOOOOO BETTER NOT KIDNAP TAJH ..CUZ IF SHE DO SOMEBDY NEEDA TAKE HER DAMN SISTER SO SHE CAN C HOW IT FEEL HELL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum