Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09)

+2
heatRAE!
SexyT
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 3 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:08 am

SexyT

SexyT

I so need to work on this....
I've been busy this week-end
But I'ma work on an add tonight if possible
and post it up by tomorrow...
But I'm sure an add will be up by Thursday latest....
Neutral Neutral
Laughing Laughing

52Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 3 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:43 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 9 – Falling Angel?

Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 3 Shawna10

We walked out the mall with a lot of bags. We were heading to the hotel to relax before going to the games tonight. The babysitter had the kids in the pool and she would prepare them for coming with us tonight.

I lay in the Jacuzzi in my new black Gucci 2 piece with my head on the floorboards while Trevor watched a movie on the bed. ‘You asleep in there?’
I jumped at the sound of voice right next to my left ear. ‘Urm...not really’
‘Oh’ he slipped in next to me pulling my body to his as he continued to watch the movie. My fingers trailed the tattoos on his chest as my eyes closed and I dreamt of being with him in reality. Being his wife and having his kids where we could lead a happy life. But when I opened my eyes I realized that could never happen. I belonged to Black.
‘What’s up?’
‘Huh? Nothing...just trying to relax before we leave later’
He lowered his head and our lips met once more. His tongue trailed my parted lips softly sending chills up and down my body. Our hands met and we held on tightly ad our tongues explored each other’s mouths. Soft moans escaped my lips as his touches became more explicit.
‘No way...I need to relax’ I giggled pushing him away.
‘Let me do all the work...you can lay back like that’
‘Very funny...maybe tonight’
He pouted like a child and I punched him playfully so he laughed a little. We continued to watch the movie together until the kids came back up and Lea showed us everything she bought. Tajh was happy to see his daddy and he clapped his hands when Trevor walked towards him. He paid the babysitter as I went to the bathroom and had a shower to prepare for tonight. I would be wearing my washed denim mini skirt and a new Babyphat silk blouse.

I walked out seeing Trevor in his jeans and a blue shirt. Nigger looked so fine I felt myself begin to drip. He caught me eyeing him and smirked. ‘Shoulda taken it when I offered’
‘Shut up...I know I can get it later’
‘You think?’
‘I said I KNOW!’
He laughed as he picked up Tajh and held Lea’s hand leading us all out to a waiting car. We were finally off to the games and the kids were damn excited. But throughout the whole ride, I couldn’t take my eyes off him. He looked too good and he had my body craving for some love. I knew it was wrong and I tried to shake it off. But then I remembered Black when I called him and he was fucking some hoe. Must be Trixie his ex. He think I don’t know he fucking her every time I’m out of town. But I know and when I tell him about it he go out and buy me some expensive shit to shut me up. I touched my lips remembering the one time I threw the box with a diamond bracelet he gave me. He beat the shit out of me that day. I thought he would kill me. My lips still felt swollen to this day, but I never questioned him about his shit again. Still though, the fact that he was having a good time, meant that I was gonna have a good time while all this lasted. My heart hurt thinking it would all be over in a month or two.

Right before we walked in Trevor pulled me to the side. ‘Shawna, this isn’t a week-end thing. I don’t and I have never taken a girl the way I’ve taken you with me. I’ve never fallen for a girl so quick. I need you to tell me straight up...will you catch me when I fall?’

53Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 3 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:48 am

SexyT

SexyT

I finally added to this,
Turns out I had it typed arleady but didn't check and thought I hadn't
So I'm sorry for keping y'all waiting!!!
As soon as I'm done xmas shopping I will add more!!!
Thans for reading the story!!!

54Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 3 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:21 am

SexyT

SexyT

i need to ressurect this
this year
2010 resolution!!!

55Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 3 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:55 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

I didn't even realize you added a while back...Imma read this when I come back...

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

56Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 3 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:18 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

we needa ressurect this now

i miss this confused

57Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 3 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:02 am

SexyT

SexyT

i promise that i will
As soon as I can get to it!!!

58Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 3 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:58 am

TheBee

TheBee

come on and add!!!

59Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 3 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:53 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

ii feel like i been gone
forever ( lol ) im back though
and still lovin tha story .

ADD MAMASZ !!

UPPZ !!

60Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 3 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:02 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

MISSIINNN YOUUUU
SOOOO MUCHHH

CANNNTTT WAIT TO READ A NEW adddd

lol

when are we gettin more lol

upszz

piggy even wanna knoww lol

pig

61Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 3 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:23 am

SexyT

SexyT

Soon guys!!!
I'm busy at my new workplace....
BUT RELLY SOON
I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum