Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09)

+2
heatRAE!
SexyT
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 4 – I Do It My Way

Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Shawna16

5 minutes into the flight and both kids were fast asleep. I smiled as I watched their chest rise and fall gently with each breathe they took in. They were adorable.
‘They cute huh?’ Trevor was staring at me reading my mind. I sighed and turned to him adjusting the blanket because I was cold.
‘Yeah they are’
‘Tell me bout yourself’
‘You really wanna know?’
He took my hand and brought it to his lips. Gently he placed a kiss on my hand and he smirked. ‘I wanna know everything about you’
Giggling I told him my life story omitting the parts about Black.
‘Dang...that’s a lot of drama’
‘Yep...And I don’t want my sister to go through life like I did...I’ve done things I’m not proud of to survive, but I know at least she’ll never have too’
‘You’re a great big sister’
‘Thanks...’
My head found its way to his chest and I slept the rest of the way. I felt his arms around me as I drifted off the dream world where all I could see was Trevor Ariza.

We walked out the airport and I was blinded by flashing cameras all around us. Security had to walk us to a limousine because there were 2 kids with us.
‘Wow...that’s not cool’
‘Sorry about that...’ he seemed sincere even though he had a grin on his face.
‘Yeah it’s fine’
Tajh and Lea were playing and Trevor’s eyes were all over my body. I felt him mentally undress me and I can’t lie and say I didn’t do the same. When we caught each other our cheeks turned red and I looked away. Girl get a grip.

‘Finally, the hotel’ our doors opened, and we rushed inside the lobby to get the keys to our room. it turns out we were sharing a room.
‘Hope you don’t mind...I got the suite because we got 2 kids...it’ll be more comfortable for them’
‘It’s cool’
The porter brought our bags and opened our room placing them inside. Trevor tipped him and we were left alone for a while because the kids had run after him to ride in the lift. He said he’d take them down and come back up because Lea begged him too.

‘So, get settled in’ I walked around the place marvelled by its size. There was a Jacuzzi in the floor and the warm water tempted me so much that I rushed to the bathroom and changed into a white one piece that hugged my round twins as well as my butt nicely. When I walked out Trevor was on the bed with his eyes closed.
‘Where are the kids?’
‘Oh, they are with the porter. He said it was cool that they play with him, plus there is a play gym downstairs. When I want them back I’ll ring the front desk and the porter will bring them up.’
‘Ok...Lea probably loves that’
I stepped in the Jacuzzi and I gasped as I felt the warm water hit against my body removing all the stress. I closed my eyes and my mum’s face popped in my head. She was smiling and winking at me. I couldn’t understand why. My eyes opened when I felt someone next to me.
‘Sorry, didn’t mean to startle you, but you looked relaxed so I thought I’d try it’
‘Oh...that’s ok...are you that tense?’
‘You’d be surprised’
I watched him as he played with some buttons on the floor and right in front of my very eyes the floor opened up to reveal a pool. I could not contain my delight.
‘Wow...that is just amazing’
‘Yep’
I walked out the Jacuzzi and jumped in the pool as he laughed. I swam some laps as he relaxed in the Jacuzzi. When I was done I walked out and saw him staring at me. I knew I had him.
‘Lie down here and I’ll rub you down’
‘Word?’
‘Yes, didn’t you say you are tense? I give a mean massage’

He climbed out and lay down by the side of the Jacuzzi and I climbed on his back sitting right on his butt. ‘I do it my way though’
‘No doubt, I’ve never had a masseuse sit on my ass’
I began rubbing his lower back and moved up his spine to his neck. I know he was feeling it because I heard him sighing a lot. When I was done I slid back in the Jacuzzi and watched him closely.
‘Thanks, I’m feeling much better now’
‘You’re welcome’
‘Come here Shawna’

Something told me not to obey, but my body wasn’t paying attention to the warnings. I found myself lying down next to him while he caressed my stomach. What am I getting myself into?
Get away girl! You have a job to do.

27Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:15 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

That temptation is stupid strong...
lol

Im so loving it. I wish she would
kidnap Tajh...He seems too cute.
I'm loving it so much...Need another add

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

28Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:44 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 5 – Something Far from the Norm

Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Shawna17

Trevor was caressing my stomach and my eyes were closed as I enjoyed the feeling.
‘You seem tense...relax Shawna’
‘I’ve never been able to relax with a guy after what my stepfather tried to do’
He flipped me over so I was on my stomach and he was kneeling over my body. I felt his hands linger over my back rubbing it gently. Soft moans escaped my lips as I enjoyed his fingers moving on me. His moved to my swimsuit straps and I felt them come loose. He rubbed my shoulders and went lower down to my butt which he gently squeezed. The feeling was too good and my body wanted more.

I lay down for a while wondering what he was going to do next when I felt his lips on my lower back. He left a trail of kisses from my butt up to my neck while his hands flipped me over and there I was exposed and topless with my belly ring and tattoo on the right side of my belly for him to see. His chest was rising up and down slowly but his eyes were taking in the delightful sight before him. As hard as I tried to fight it my hands reached for his chest and my fingers trailed the rosary tattoo from his left collar bone down and back up to his right collar bone. He took my fingers and gently kissed them one by one. Then his face got closer and closer and his lips were now on my lips. I felt his tongue lick my lips and then gently toy with mine. Our kiss was soft and passionate but then it became one of urgency and more aggressive. It was a kiss which we both wanted so desperately and wrapped my arms around his neck as I pulled him closer to me.
‘I don’t normally do this Shawna...what you doing to me huh?’
‘I’m as shocked as you are...’

His head dipped to my boobs and I moaned out loud when he slipped a nipple in his mouth and sucked it gently. I could feel my pussy get wet from my juices as he lowered himself and kissed my belly ring. His hands pulled off my swimsuit leaving me to bare it all for him. I watched with hungry eyes as his dick rose in his shorts. He kissed my feet and got higher until I felt his tongue, cold and warm at the same time on my clit. My body responded with gratitude as he sucked and gently bit my clit inserting 2 fingers into my wet entrance. ‘Oh Trevor...ahh’
‘You like that baby girl?’
‘Oh yes...right there...’
I purred sweet things to him and he became more aggressive and pressed his face further into my pussy applying a great deal of pressure on my clit. He blew cold air on my pussy and slipped his tongue inside of me. This foreplay was driving me crazy as I grabbed my breasts and rubbed my nipples. My moans got louder as I moved my hips to his face so he could lick my pussy some more. I felt him blow some more and my legs began to tremble. ‘Oh Trevor...I’m almost there...Oh my God...’ he grabbed my legs and licked my clit as I exploded in his face saying his name over and over again. He licked my pussy clean before I pulled him on top of me and kissed his lips tasting myself; something I’ve never done before.

‘Oh...so you a freaky girl’
I chuckled as I felt his dick at my entrance. ‘Condom?’
‘Yeah, hold up’ he got up and pulled a condom from his wallet and placed it in my outstretched hands. I knelt down in front of him and pulled his shorts down. My eyes almost popped out my head at the size. I rubbed it gently and decided to taste it first. I licked his head before slowly placing him in my mouth. He was grunting as he held my head and thrusted some more into my mouth. ‘Shit...Shawna...Fuck’ When he was about to come he pulled out and I rubbed his dick with my hands and watched as his cum leaked from his 10 inch pipe.

I slipped the condom on his dick after I played with it some more so that he could get hard again. He bent down and lifted me up placing me on the bed.
‘A beautiful girl like you can’t be on the floor when she about to make love’
I kissed his lips as he whispered sweet words into my ears and his dick penetrated me slowly. I clutched to him as my hole opened to accommodate him. I wrapped my legs around his waist to allow him to get in deeper.
‘Oh Trevor...harder please...oh...’
He obeyed as I felt his thrust get faster and stronger causing my boobs to bounce in all directions.
‘Yeah baby...like that...’
We were at it for a while before I felt him cum and he collapsed on top of me. I slipped into the Jacuzzi to get my body to cool down from the great sensation I had just been put through. He came in behind me so that I was sitting in between his legs and my head rested on his chest. The sex was great, best I ever had and I couldn’t help thinking it was more than just something I had to do to get the job done; it was much more. I shook off the feeling just as Trevor started talking.
‘What just happened Shawna?’
‘I don’t no...we both young and still got raging hormones...’
‘You wanted this as much as I did right?’
‘Probably more...’
‘Yeah...still...I’ve never slept with a girl I don’t know’
‘What you going to do now?’
‘We gon see where this goes...I’m feeling you a lot...Must have been the confidence you had when you approached me...I liked that...’
‘That’s it?’
‘Plus you fine as hell’

After our conversation Trevor got dressed and went downstairs to get the kids. We were going to the All Star games tonight. Thinking about it, I knew it would be soon when Black would get Tajh, but I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach that I’d never felt before. I didn’t know what was causing it and how to make it stop...all I know is whenever Trevor was near it got worse.

29Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:52 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

that was too good .
shawna is fallin for this
dude and she don`t even
realize it . she betta get out before
it`s too late !

excellent add mamasz !
UPPZ !!

30Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:34 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

DAMN

THAT WAS BEYOND HOTT

DO IT AGAIN...LOL

okay I m happy she feeling him
but sad she gonna do him wrong add more

31Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:35 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Add...Like soon

32Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:35 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol...now u really need to add

NEW PG= NEW ADD

33Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:43 am

SexyT

SexyT

Sorry it's been a while...
I'm having probs with my laptop...
Gonna be sending it for repairs...
But no fear...I can use the main PC to add!!
LOL...
About to add now!

34Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:46 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 6 – You Belong To Me

Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Shawna18

I wore some tight Tru Religion jeans and a pink hoodie that hugged my waist and was short enough to reveal my belly-ring and tattoo. Trevor was waiting for me with the kids. They wouldn’t be coming with us today. A babysitter had been called by the hotel. ’You look good’
‘Thanks, guess I have to since I’m going to be sitting next to you’
He smiled as he took my hands and led me out. The kids were asleep and the babysitter was sitting on the balcony. She waved as we walked off.

‘So you ready for this?’
I looked outside at the reporters and their cameras. ‘Yep...’
We walked out and immediately questions were coming from all directions about whether I was his girlfriend. They wanted pictures and he held me firmly by the waist at the delight of the photographers. He gave them a bonus when he bent down and kissed my lips. Shit...if Black see’s this I know I’m in for a beating.
‘Let’s go in now...I think they happy’
I chuckled softly as we walked into the arena and found our seats. During the entire event he had his arms around me unless he was standing to applaud some move a player made. My phone rang and I held if close to my ear to hear.

‘I can see you on TV Shawna’
‘Really? How are you?’ I had to be subtle so that Trevor wouldn’t know who I was talking too. Black laughed into the phone.
‘He better stop touching you or else something else gon happen to him too...You’s mine baby’
‘Don’t worry...It’s just a job and you know it...Can’t wait till it’s over’
‘Aight...just checking on you’
‘Ok, thanks for calling, bye’

I hung up and Trevor was staring at me. ‘What? It was my cousin...she seen me on TV!’
‘I didn’t say nothing...I was just staring trying out figure out what you doing to me’
‘Why is that?’
‘You got my sprung I think...I’m here at the All Stars but I’m looking at you more than anything else...I think this week-end gon turn into something good...and honestly I can’t wait to find out what’
I smiled at him. If he only knew...By the time I was done with him, I’d be the last thing on his mind.
‘Oh...I’m speechless...Urm...’
‘You don’t gotta say anything...’ his brought his fingers to my lips to keep from saying anything else and he kissed my lips. I heard loud cheering and the MC yelling ‘Ariza SCORES’ I pulled away and looked at us on the screen. My cheeks turned bright red and Trevor laughed pulling my closer and planting a kiss on my head to his fan’s delight.
‘Oh my God...How embarrassing’
‘What, kissing me?’
‘no...Kissing you was good...but THAT!’
‘Get used to it...that’s what it’s like for girls dating ballers’
‘Right’

The rest of the games went smoothly and we reached the hotel at almost 3am. He wanted to go clubbing but I was dead tired. Sex in the afternoon and a game in the evening; I just wanted my bed. I changed into my nightdress which was a clear white dress and I had white hot pants.
‘Nice...’ he was sitting on the bed watching a movie and he patted the space next to him. Shyly I made my way to him and got under the covers. His arms slipped around me and my head rested on his chest. I fell asleep right after he kissed me good-night.

In my dreams, we were a family. Trevor, Tajh, Lea and Me. My mum was still alive and she spent all her time talking to Trevor. I was pregnant with our baby and we were engaged to be married once the baby was born. I was happy...so very happy. And then Black appeared from nowhere and gunned everybody down. He left me standing over their dead bodies crying. ‘I told you...get the fucking job done only...you belong to me...not him...Now get your shit and let’s go’

I woke up from my dream turned nightmare with a fright. Sweat was dripping from my forehead and my chest rose rapidly. Trevor stirred beside me and I looked at his handsome face while he slept. Was I falling for this guy? What was happening to me? I’d done this kind of work loads of times and never felt any attachment to any men. What did he have that was so special? His eyes opened and saw my state. ‘Nightmare?’ I nodded as he pulled my frame to his and he held me night causing me to go back to sleep.

I’ve never met a guy so sweet. Even Black wasn’t this sweet especially when he was high and he used me for a boxing partner. Tears fell down my face as I realized I’d met a guy who I could love. But I couldn’t....would NOT fall in love with him...Or else too many people would die. I need to detach myself...get the job done and get out. But it was so hard to move away from the warmth his body was giving off and the care I felt while in his arms.

35Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:40 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

DANG MAN...

Trevor is sprung
she is sprung

the whole world is sprung
over this couple...I'm so loving this...

Add ASAP

36Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:40 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

upppszzzzzz

add soon

pig

37Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:26 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 7 – Feed Him Lies

Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Shawna19

I woke up to find a message on my phone. It was from Black.
Get the job done baby...I know you gon make the nigger fall for you...Reel him in...Make sure he fall in love and allow you into his space...then after a while we gon pounce...
How long do I have?
As long as you need...
Ok...I think he falling for me...but love is too early...so I don’t think when I come back he gon let me live with him just yet.
That’s cool...you can keep working your magic back in LA
Ok...Gotta go...he waking up
Aight...work hard

He didn’t know...I was about too. ‘Morning handsome’ he smiled up at me and pulled me for a kiss. We were interrupted my crying. He got up and worked to his son’s crib and picked him up.
‘What’s up little man?’ I watched him sooth Tajh so he fell silent and then he gave him his feeding bottle with his milk. He gurgled and rolled around with his bottle. Lea woke up and sat next to him watching him quietly.
‘Nana..I want a baby...can I have one?’
I laughed as she had on a serious face and Trevor raised his eyebrows at me. ‘No...But maybe one day I can give you one ok’
‘Ok...but I can play with Tajh till then’
‘Ask his daddy’
She looked up at Trevor and he grinned picking her up and holding her up high with her little legs kicking. ‘Off course you can’
‘ok...get ready for breakfast you two’

We walked into the restaurant and ordered some breakfast. During the entire time Trevor was looking into my eyes. It made me really uncomfortable because I was a lie. All this was built on a lie. Tajh was sitting in a high chair and he had grabbed my pinky and was trying to bite it. I couldn’t bare to look at either of them because of what I had to do.
‘You ok? You seem nervous?’
‘I’m fine...just a bit tired...didn’t get enough sleep’
He held my hand and squeezed them tight ‘Who is on your mind?’
I wanted to tell him everything...right here and now, but I couldn’t. So instead I told him something which wasn’t a lie but it should have been.
‘You are...only you. I was only flirting that day in the mall. Just wanted to see how far I could go and then I found myself to be excited when you invited me here...then we made love. No guy has ever made love to me like that...It was a beautiful moment. I’m scared because I don’t know what is going to happen now...there are things on the outside Trevor...things we can’t control...’
‘We’ll take it slow then...until these things are eliminated’
‘If only it was that easy’
I wished that this week-end was over. Better yet I wished Black had put another girl on this job. I was getting to attached to these 2.
‘Nana..where’s Black?’
Shit...Nice one Lea.
‘Who’s Black?’
‘My ex...Lea adored him because they spent a lot of time together...Lea...Black is gone ok? We won’t see him anymore’
‘Oh....ok...’ she hung her head low and I noticed tears begin to fall, so I pulled her close and comforted her while Trevor eyed us closely.
‘What you wanna do today?’
‘I don’t know...take the kids somewhere?’
‘Nah, just us two...they going someplace for the kids with the babysitter’
I smiled at him.
‘Trevor...you are too much’
‘I just want to show you a good time. So that you’ll stay for more’
‘Seriously you don’t have to...If I stay with you...Trust me...It’s for you and not what you give me’

What the hell? Why am I saying things like that? I have to tell him lies...Don’t tell him how I really feel...Because then everyone will just get hurt in the end

38Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:19 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

damn man

add soon

SHE NEEEDA GONE HEAD AND TELL HIM WHAT BLACK PLANNED TO DO AND ALL THAT..

UNLESS HE CAN FIGURE iT OUT..

LET HIM FIND A TEXT MESSAGE OR SUM lol

upppszzz

I RELLY DNT WANT THEM TO KIDNAP HIS SON Embarassed lol

pig

39Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:34 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Glad u guys r liking it!!
Working on the next add!

40Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:38 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Dang this is getting deep.
she is feeling him too much
meaning she need to tell him to
eliminate the issue...

OMG ADD SOON

41Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:30 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 8 – I have A Dream

Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Shawna20

We walked into a huge shopping mall that I knew was mainly busy with celebrities or really rich people. Trevor led me to a store that housed all the best lables in the world! I was amazed by all the Prada, Gucci and Versace. I was in shoe heaven.
‘Pick anything you like. Don’t look at the price’
‘I can’t Trevor...It’s all too expensive’
He held my shoulders and bent down to look me straight in the eye. ‘I know me and you ain’t boyfriend and girlfriend...YET...but it don’t mean I can’t spoil the girl I wanna make mine’
I looked away from him.
What should I do? Hell why should I even care if he wanna spend his dough on me? This is my job...fool him into thinking I’m in love with him...So why does my heart beat so fast when he touches me? Why do I get nervous when his near me? Why do I care that he may like me and soon he will hate me?
‘Shawna...please...let me spoil you’ he put on a cute puppy dog face and I burst into a fit of giggles.
‘Ok...just this once’
We walked around the store and I picked out some shoes and bags to match the outfits I tried on for him. ‘I feel like T.I from the clip whatever you like’
I laughed at him as he paid for everything and we were off to a restaurant for lunch. But first I had to call Black. So I headed to a toilet so I could call him.

‘Hello...Black? It’s me’ I heard noises in the background. He was with another female and she making sure I knew because I heard her moaning his name out loud.
‘Hey baby’
‘What the fuck? You got a hoe with you now?’
‘Calm the fuck down...what you calling for’
‘Forget it...bye’
I hung up and stared into the mirror. I remembered what Black had said ‘If we get this done, we can go on that Caribbean cruise you always wanted to’...and now he was fucking some hoe.

Shawna this could be your chance...that’s why I’ve been seeing my mum all the time...she trying to point me in the right direction...is Trevor the one? Is this my chance to break free and finally live a clean and happy life? Lea would be fine too and I wouldn’t have to work anymore...

I was excited at the thought that I could actually break away from Black and be happy with Trevor. Then I remembered my dream. Black would never let me go. He’d come for me. I can’t tell Trevor what’s going on because he’d hate me forever. I looked in the mirror and watched the tears fall. I’m in such a mess. I’m falling in love for the first time...I wish my mum was here to guide me...

What am I supposed to do?

42Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:40 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG TREVOR IS GOING
TO GET SOME OF
HIS GOONS ON BLACK CRAZY
ASS. HE HAS THE NERVE
TO CHEAT ON TOP OF THAT...SMH

43Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:49 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

stupid mother UGH !

i swear , i need shawna to get
it together before a whole lotta
shit fall out tha skyy and land
dead in her face .

add soon !

UPPZ !!

44Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:53 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Where u at man...

45Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:27 pm

SexyT

SexyT

I'm working on it!!!
Don't worry an add will come soon!!
Busy with correction of exams at the mo!

46Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:56 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

im not rushing u Smile

it takes me forever to add

47Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:52 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

upppszzzzz

48Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:22 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

upppszzzz

ADD TO THIS PLEASEEEEEEeee affraid

IM GONE BE KIDDINAPPIN THIS FRIENDLY SIMBA OF YOURS LOL Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 442957

49Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:55 am

SexyT

SexyT

Don't kidnap Simba!!!
Lol

I'm working on add cuz now I'm done
marking papers and writting report cards...
Phew...It's been one tough school year...
Anyway will add asap!!!
Please don't take my Simba!!!
Sad

50Unexpected - Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Sabotage (+ 18/12/09) Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:14 pm

SweetGin1028

SweetGin1028

GREAT STORY...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum