Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Assassin: First of Trilogy   .+111909 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Assassin: First of Trilogy   .+111909 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Assassin: First of Trilogy   .+111909 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Assassin: First of Trilogy   .+111909 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Assassin: First of Trilogy   .+111909 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Assassin: First of Trilogy   .+111909 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Assassin: First of Trilogy   .+111909 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Assassin: First of Trilogy   .+111909 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Assassin: First of Trilogy   .+111909 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Assassin: First of Trilogy .+111909

+12
Michel`le
Vava
pureSEDUCTION
heatRAE!
dezzy.baby1
tylender09
yesimHER*
sinqlebby !
LADY IVERSON
mhco010
golden07
нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

276Assassin: First of Trilogy   .+111909 - Page 12 Empty Re: Assassin: First of Trilogy .+111909 Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:33 pm

нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™

нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™

Assassin: First of Trilogy   .+111909 - Page 12 Picnikcollage-3

Chapter T E N

Donna Amoretti stepped out of her 2009 Nissan Maxima and pushed her Chanel shades up on her face. After securing the locks on her baby, she walked up onto the porch and knocked lightly on the house door. She gave herself an overlook on the glass door and seemed quite satisfied with her attire. The door opened and there he stood looking better than the last time they locked eyes. A smile formed on his face and Donna smacked her lips and pushed past his physique, stepping over the threshold.
“Hello to you too,”
“No need for the small talk. I’m here for a reason and one reason only.” She loosened the belt on her trench coat and shrugged it off of her shoulders. He watched as her naked body came into full view and he couldn’t help but to bite down on his bottom lip.
“Leave the pumps on.” He demanded, turning to walk up the staircase and Donna followed suite.

He slid his thick finger inside of her, moving it in circular motion, causing Donna’s eyes to close slowly. She moved her hips in sync with his finger as he kissed down her neck, licking it occasionally. He massaged her button and watched her wiggle underneath his grasp.
“Omar,” She breathed out a sound that was foreign to both her and Omar. “Please give it to me now.” She growled.
“I’m in control. Shut your damn mouth.”
“I fucking hate you.”
He slid another finger inside that wetness and a grunt escaped Donna’s throat. She wanted so badly to slap the smirk off of his face, but she was already too weak to do so. After Omar’s boxers were thrown to the other side of the room, he rubbed his erect member against her, sliding up and down her slit.
“Fuck,” Donna hissed, grabbing his erection and pushing its head into her screaming hot pussy.
Omar grinned and pulled himself out, “What did I just say?”
“If you don’t fuck me- I will leave.”
“You don’t have the balls to leave.” He broke into her tight skin, sliding in inch by inch. Her nails dug deep into his muscular back as he pumped feverishly. Their bodies rocked back and forth on the mattress and low moans echoed throughout the room. “You feel so good. How long has it been? Five or six months.”
“Shut up…shiiiiiiiiiiiit.”
He pushed deep inside her and she lost her breath and he held it there. She tried backing up but he had a death grip on her hips, so there wasn’t much movement that she could do.
“Ahhhhh,” He had knocked against her G-spot purposely, just see her reaction. The four and a half inch Christian Louboutin heel dug deep into the cheeks of his ass as it flexed while grinding harder. “Stop….Ssssss…God dammit ‘Mar.”
And then that’s when it happened. Her face contorted into that pretty ugly facial expression and her body convulsed, coating his length with her juices. Donna twitched slightly after her orgasm ended and was then flipped over onto her stomach.
“All fours,” Omar slapped her firm ass and left behind his big handprint. Her body tingled slightly as she crawled into her favorite position. Without any signs of preparation, Omar slid back into her warm and wet hole and she shoved her face into one of the many pillows that decorated his bed. He gripped her hair to pull her face up so he could hear her moans and screams clearly. Donna tilted her head up and they stared at each other intensely without loosing any rhythm that they had built up. They leaned towards one another and locked lips. It sent so many chills down the arch of Donna’s back, while blood rushed to Omar’s penis, causing him to fill her up more. Their tongues intertwined and danced as another orgasm took over Donna’s body. Omar reached around and massaged Donna’s clit, which intensified her orgasm. Her screams echoed off the walls as she shook harder, “Fuck!”
Omar then pulled out and pushed her down onto her back. He grabbed her ankles and put them behind her head. He pushed his dick back inside while Donna gripped the sheets below her.
“Oh Omar!” She whimpered, tears spilling out of her eyes. He leaned down and sucked on her earlobe.
“I still love you D.”
She had missed times like this and this was why they continued to fuck each other. She couldn’t allow almost four years of great sex go out the window. She had to have a taste of it occasionally.

Four orgasms and one nut later, they lie facing up, staring into the darkness. There was so much to say and so much more not being said. Omar shifted onto his side and rubbed his fingertips over the exposed flesh of her stomach. Her muscles tightened, she was building her shield back up.
“Donna…” His voice was full of plea.
“Don’t- just don’t.” She slid her bare body from the bed and walked to the bathroom, turning on the shower. After she stepped in, Omar followed and closed the glass door.
“Can you just have one regular conversation with me?”
“For what?” She shot coldly, washing her body with the Dove body wash that she left over for this specific reason.
“Because we ended on a bad note D.”
“There’s no hostility on my side.” She replied sarcastically.
“Why won’t you just let me in?”
“Because you belong out. Trying to have a relationship with normal people is too much work.”
“Normal people?”
“You know what I mean Omar. We don’t live normal lives- killing people and shit daily is not your average American.”
“You’re Italian.”
“Quit being a fucking smart ass.”
“Why can’t we just start over?”
Donna stood under the showerhead and rinsed the soapsuds off of her body. “Because then I would have to kill you.” She stepped out of the shower and began to quickly dry herself off. Omar cut off the water and stumbled behind her into the bedroom.
“You don’t have to.” He emphasized have.
“Yes, I would. Now leave me alone.”
Omar stood in the middle of his bedroom, naked, water dripping down his frame onto his carpet. Donna caught a glance of him, but shook those dirty thoughts from her head.
“Donna you know you miss me as much as I miss you.”
“That may be true, but I’m not trying to deal with the drama Omar. You know we can’t be together so just leave the shit alone. You know too much about me and if my father knew that we were still messing around- you would really be dead. So drop the shit and be happy that I’m even here.”
Marco had always told his daughters that there was only three reasons why they should kill the man they loved: 1) If they cheated. 2) If they abused them in any form. 3) If they know too information about their background.
In Omar’s case, he cheated AND knew too much about Donna- so she had to let him go. The only reason why Omar still had his balls and brain was because Donna was too scared to kill him; she loved him that much.
“So what is your sister going to do?”
“Which one?”
“Zion,”
“What about her?” Donna was now fully dressed.
“Is she going to kill Que?”
She honestly shrugged her shoulders. “It depends on the circumstances.”
“What circumstances?”
“Don’t act like you don’t know. Good-bye Omar.”

hope you enjoy

http://www.myspace.com/immynumber1priority

277Assassin: First of Trilogy   .+111909 - Page 12 Empty Re: Assassin: First of Trilogy .+111909 Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:39 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

waiting to enjoy more .

like a new add . =) thank you !

i like this new point of view !

UPPZ !

278Assassin: First of Trilogy   .+111909 - Page 12 Empty Re: Assassin: First of Trilogy .+111909 Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:08 pm

нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™

нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™

thank you!

and your welcome
i told you this add would be better than the last

i think i'll be writing the point of views
for other characters other than Zion and Quentin
it explains more

279Assassin: First of Trilogy   .+111909 - Page 12 Empty Re: Assassin: First of Trilogy .+111909 Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:04 pm

нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™

нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™

bounce

280Assassin: First of Trilogy   .+111909 - Page 12 Empty Re: Assassin: First of Trilogy .+111909 Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:22 pm

SexyT

SexyT

i'm so happy ur back!!
the adds r getting better!
its a good idea to have other pplz pov!
Good add..
donna know she gon go back to Omar...
and zion won't kill Q!!
BUMP TO THA FULLEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

281Assassin: First of Trilogy   .+111909 - Page 12 Empty Re: Assassin: First of Trilogy .+111909 Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:20 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

That add was just too awesome...
I just love the description you use...
Its so awesome...
lol add asap please.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

282Assassin: First of Trilogy   .+111909 - Page 12 Empty Re: Assassin: First of Trilogy .+111909 Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:15 pm

нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™

нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™

I'm happy i'm back too
i'll never leave you guys again Crying or Very sad lol

well unless my computer does the stupid shit again!

i'm glad you enjoyed thee add
there's more where that came from

i'll add when Janae adds TWO adds lol!

283Assassin: First of Trilogy   .+111909 - Page 12 Empty Re: Assassin: First of Trilogy .+111909 Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:54 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

LMAO...So you wanna put me on the line like that...UMMMM HMMMM

284Assassin: First of Trilogy   .+111909 - Page 12 Empty Re: Assassin: First of Trilogy .+111909 Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:50 pm

нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™

нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™

lol!

285Assassin: First of Trilogy   .+111909 - Page 12 Empty Re: Assassin: First of Trilogy .+111909 Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:25 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Add soon.

286Assassin: First of Trilogy   .+111909 - Page 12 Empty Re: Assassin: First of Trilogy .+111909 Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:10 pm

нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™

нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™

i forgot about this story

pale

287Assassin: First of Trilogy   .+111909 - Page 12 Empty Re: Assassin: First of Trilogy .+111909 Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:05 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

We'll forgive you it you post an add soon!

288Assassin: First of Trilogy   .+111909 - Page 12 Empty Re: Assassin: First of Trilogy .+111909 Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:48 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

shame shame shame...its been so long
ago that you forgot about it...lol

well add very soon...

289Assassin: First of Trilogy   .+111909 - Page 12 Empty Re: Assassin: First of Trilogy .+111909 Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:42 pm

нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™

нσт sɘx︱cσℓ∂ ωιиɘ™

lol. yeah- it's been hella long!

how have you guys been???
i see thee board is still doing good

ima add...maybe a long one!!

290Assassin: First of Trilogy   .+111909 - Page 12 Empty Re: Assassin: First of Trilogy .+111909 Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:36 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

It's going fine. Just been busy
myself with work and everyday
life, I've lost track of time writing
so I'm trying to write as much as I can so I can start posting
like I use to...

and a LONG adD would DO!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]