Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » TRUSTED stranger
    Secrets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
    Secrets Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
    Secrets Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
    Secrets Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
    Secrets Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
    Secrets Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
    Secrets Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
    Secrets Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
    Secrets Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secrets

+6
    J'Adore
    EBz Perradize
    her love is infinite ;)
    dezzy.baby1
    SexyT
    golden07
    10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1Secrets Empty Secrets Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:57 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Secrets Secret12

Coming Soon

I know its been a minute since I've added a story and I would like to tell my readers I have been working on both past, present, and future stories so stay tuned.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

2Secrets Empty Re: Secrets Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:13 am

SexyT

SexyT

Yay for Janae!!!
    Can't wait for some guuuud updates!

3Secrets Empty Re: Secrets Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:08 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Secrets Dru1_c11

Examining the calendar hanging off the wall sparked interest in Dru’s eyes. A time to visit home. In such cold inclement conditions, he figured he could take his fiancé on vacation and be able to show her off in front of the family. It’s been years since he actually been home though. He remembered the last he visited ended rough with a fight against his oldest brother. “Things change though,” he figured. This will also give him an opportunity for his mom and fiancé to bond. He envisioned her in his mind with her Asian roots. Long black silk hair falling beyond her shoulders. Almond shape eyes slanted with a painted face portraying a doll. She was more than he could imagine, and more than he could thank her for being so supportive when others practically gave up on him. If it wasn’t for her, the job he always dreamed of having wouldn’t be a reality.

Dru smiled at the thought of bringing her to his hometown and decided to give her a ring to see what she was doing. The phone constantly rang until it reached her voicemail. “She usually answer the phone.” His thoughts spoke aloud before a knock appeared upon his solid oak door. “Come in.” he said with a hint of agitation in his voice as he redialed the number only be sent to voicemail. Without looking up, the person settled in the leather seat provided for clients. “May I help you?” he finally looked up to see the person sitting before him in a white trench coat, a playful green scarf, and a white fur hat to set off her outfit. Chiya greeted him with a smile, setting a basket on his desk. “Hey baby, thought you was getting kind of hungry so I brought you some lunch.” She said getting up to remove her coat. Dru held a large grin staring at his fiancé glowing in a negligee he brought for her as a birthday gift. This is his first time seeing her in such a piece.

“You could have caught a cold.” Dru reprimanded her, but wasn’t mad at her as he leaned back taking in the beautiful purple representing royalty. “I knew you would warm me up.” Her heels sang against the wooden flooring she had chosen for his office. Walking around his desk, he scooted back watching her sit on top of the paper work. “Do you want your food now or later because I know how you are.” She smiled at the thought before placing her heels at the arms of the chair revealing her exposed womanhood. He quickly jerked her legs together. “Woman, you know the deal.” She said smiling, kicking off one of her heels to glide her foot gently over his freshly pressed pants holding back a growth that quickly rose. ”I know baby, but I’ve been feigning you all week . You been real busy lately.” She pouted her red painted lips. “Aight baby, but lemme ask you something.” He said. “Anything for you hunny.” She got off the desk sliding in his lap just to feel the stiffness in between his legs. “How about we go on vacation? Let’s take a lil trip down to the coast to get away from all this cold atmosphere.” He watched her facial expression light up. “Ooo really! My dad has a condo in Florida. That would be perfect.” She grew excited pulling him in for a kiss. “Good, because I want my mom to meet her future daughter in law.” He said.

“Oh…Is that the reason why you taking me down there?” she asked unenthused all of a sudden. “What is your deal on meeting my mom? You act like she not gonna like you or something.” He grew upset. She slid off his lap leaning back on his desk. “Nothing is wrong. I just get real nervous thinking about it, that’s all.” She shrugged her shoulder with a look of sadness. “I’mma be there…And trust me, whatever I like, she likes. I know my momma.” He said hoping his words are swaying her to a yes answer. “How am I going to marry someone my momma doesn’t even know? Huh?” he punched the words in her heart. She glanced in his eyes. “You don’t see me complaining. You haven’t met my parents yet although they are overseas.” She argued back. “That’s the point Chiya. They are overseas. My momma is in the states. I have to see her. Why you making this so difficult?” he moved in closer to her while still sitting in his chair letting his hands free-fall on her tiny waist. “Okay baby. I’m ready to meet your mother as long as we still get to stay in the condo.” She said. “That’s cool. I’ll look into the plane tickets now.” His eagerness grew as the thought of going home invaded the thoughts of making love to Chiya. She cleared her throat to capture his attention. “I think that could wait don’t you think?” she slithered her way out of her lingerie bringing a bigger smile on Dru’s face.

Tell me what you think guys...Would LOVE Reviews Puhlease...thanks in advance! Secrets 842373

4Secrets Empty Re: Secrets Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:12 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Loved it!
    I wonder why Chiya really dont wanna meet Dru's mom.
    Idk I got a feeling that Dru's mom not gone like her anyway.

Can't wait for the next add.

5Secrets Empty Re: Secrets Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:23 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Chiya is a freaky lil thing lol
    I wonder why she's so scared
    To me his mama , i know i would
    Be like "well why did u take so long
    To try & set something up, Dru?" Lol

Dru is cool i need more of the both
    Of them though
    I wonder why he & his brother
    Fought.

Add soon love !

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

6Secrets Empty Re: Secrets Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:06 am

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Ok, ok! I see you Janae! Getting brand new with the stories and what not! Lol

This was good but it left alot to be desired! We know for sure that Chiya is a freak! Hmmm, I bet Dru likes that!

But, what's this thing with not meeting his mother?? I guess that's why the title of the book is Secrets!

Can't wait to see how it plays out!

B2K said it best ===>> Secrets 842373 Secrets 842373 Secrets 842373

7Secrets Empty Re: Secrets Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:13 am

SexyT

SexyT

I read this and then had something to do
    So now I'm back and you know I have to leave a review!

I think that there is something back home that Chiya may have left behind and if she goes back she may have to face it...question is does it have something to do with Dru's mother?

Dru likes em to be freaky...why is Nicki in the banner? We all know she a freak...is she about to show up back home?

This story is gonna be really baaaaaaaad (in a gooooood way!!!) Secrets is just that - full of secrets that we all wanna know!

Add more soon Nae!! And don't forget your other story - Bad Girls (I miss it sooo much)

8Secrets Empty Re: Secrets Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:47 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Okay well 1st off i so love that banner!

ok....

chiya is mad nervous about the meet my mom thing. she a lil freak too. the whole title has me wondering how all of this is gonna play out. whose hiding secrets? is dru? is chiya? hmmmm....

as for dru, idek. i gotta feeling his moms gonna trip though. & his brother might try som' with chiya to get back at him, & dru sees it but doesnt get the whole truth so he does something stupid & tries to hide it once the truth is out...& boom, secrets are there to hide.

well..my thoughts go on and on lol .

i hope yu add soon!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

9Secrets Empty Re: Secrets Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:49 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Thanks for the reviews ladies, love your thoughts...
    Typing up more so I can post it soon. And everything
    will begin to sink in soon enough Smile

10Secrets Empty Re: Secrets Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:33 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Secrets Dru1_c11

The clouds sat thick in the sky as Dru glanced out the window to a beautiful view of Florida’s waters. Although it’s autumn the sun kissed over the masses of water without a hint of cold. Chiya sat content with her ear buds in her ear, eyes closed with calmness over her. For some reason, Dru was opposite from his fiancé mentality. His nerves build up deep in his gut expecting the unexpected. Who will he see? What will everybody think of him? So many thoughts roam around in his mind. “Attention. We will be landing shortly so please be sure to fasten your seatbelts and al electronic devices should be off at this time. Thank you for flying with Delta Airlines.”

The scent of fresh ocean water, a slight cool snap and many Hispanics surround the couple as they made their way to the car rental shop to pick up their vehicle. “It’s so pretty.” Chiya said gleefully, taking in the warmer air. “Yea baby. This is home.” Dru said. One of the attendants arrange their car rental and off they went in a Malibu. Nothing fancy. Just something new. The bright blue sky laced the city gracefully enhancing the beauty of God’s creation. Taking the scenic route, Chiya held Dru’s hand tightly sending vibes of nervous through her body heat. “It’s going to be alright baby.” He kissed her hand lightly. “I’ll let you see her tomorrow. I’m going to pass by today and see how she is doing then I will be back.” He told her his plans. “Are you sure? I could come with you today. I just want to be sure I’m presentable in front of your mother being this is the first time meeting her.” She said sweetly. “I’m sure…Besides I need to spend a little time alone with her. You know its practically been six years since I’ve been home. Six long years Chi [Shy] and I don’t even know how my momma looks like at this moment.” He began to think of his mother’s reaction when she find out her baby boy is engaged. “Yea, but she understand that through all your hard studying and starting your own business, you needed the time to develop the man who you are today baby.” She glanced in his direction seeing the concentrated look upon his face. “And if I do say so myself I played a hug role in that.” She added causing a semi smile to appear on Dru’s face. “Yea, that you did…That you did.” He added.

Driving around the old neighborhood that seem to hardly have change, children gathered in the streets playing a game of touch football. Fond memories, especially pulling into the Meridian style home where even more memories plagued the endless depth of history. Once car settled out front, unfamiliar to the eye. Stepping out the vehicle, Dru approached the same home he spent his childhood with a sense of fear. Knocking on the door, his hands slid back into his pockets. Silence was trapped behind the door so this time he used the doorbell. Although he still had his original key, he didn’t anyone. Footsteps chimed against the door. “Who is it?” the unfamiliar voice asked.

Unsure if his mother sill lived here he replied, “Dru.” Unlocking the door, a woman large in stature stood before him in scrubs. “May I help you?” she asked. “I’m not sure if I have the right home but I’m looking for a woman by the name of Elaine Chambliss who lives here?” he asked scoping around the woman to see if anything looked the same. “ O yes, she is here. She just finished her chemo and is extremely tired” she said as a look of shock struck Dru’s face. “I’m her son. Can I please see her? Please let me see her.” He begged the nurse who held a quizzical look on her face . “I met her son and you’re not him.” She said. I’m her son. I shouldn’t have to explain that to you.” He said angrily pushing past the oversized woman who wouldn’t budge. “You can come tomorrow when she feels up to it. Right now she needs her rest.” She argued with him but failed to keep the door secured as he pushed past her making it into the home. He looked around seeing the family pictures of memories on the wall. “Son, don’t make me call the police on you.” The angry woman said with strong conviction to do so. He ignored her taunts before approaching the bedroom door where his mother is said to be. Opening the door slowly, darkness smothers the soft clean walls that was used to capturing the sun’s rays. “Marion, is that you?” his mother called out assuming the name to be the aide. His heart throbbed suddenly feeling a sense of nerves building up. Never did he expect to come home and find his mother in the bed. She’s a lively soul, not one confined to the bed at the moment. “No ma’, it’s me.” I said softly, not wanting to get her jittery. “Derrick? What I told you about coming on my days of chemo.” She said weakly. “Momma, it’s me Dru.” He approached the bed a little more, hurt to see his mom in the condition she’s in. What really hurt him though is not knowing of the situation. Whenever he talked to her, things seem fine. Who would have thought of a woman carefree in spirit is lying in her death bed sort to speak. “Dru?” she asked a bit surprised. “Come over here so I could get a good look at you.” The weak response began to get at Dru. He slowly approach her beside seeing a slightly pale Elaine. She glanced at her beautiful son, holding strong features of his father. His chocolate beauty shine in her eyes while trickles of tear began to perk up. “Oh Dru, I had a dream that I was going to see you soon. God is so good Son.” She gave a weak smile. “god isn’t all the good if he have you laying here like this momma.” He continued. “Oh, but he is baby.” She said trying her best to stay up, but tiredness consumed her body. “I’ll see you later son. Come to the house tomorrow.” She gave into the sleepy spell closing her eyes shut after her prayers were answered.

Stepping out of the room, Dru spotted the nurse sitting on the sofa, eyes focused on him. She didn’t say anything. Nothing was to be said. Although sad to see the condition his mother is in, he was glad to be able to talk to her face to face. “So, how long she been going through chemo?” he asked the nurse breaking the silence. “And you’re suppose to be her son? You didn’t know about her situation? ” she asked unnecessary questions. “Look , I asked you a simple question. What kind of nurse are you? You should be fired.” He caught a slight attitude before approaching the door. “Let me ask you sir, what kind of son are you? Never did she mention your name so why was I going to let a stranger I never seen before into her room.” She replied to smart remark. She watched as he rushed out the door knowing his feelings is deeply hurt.

Lemme know what ya'll think. More predictions are fun...hit me up.

11Secrets Empty Re: Secrets Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:22 am

SexyT

SexyT

OMG...His mum is sick? Why has she never mentioned him though? There's something wrong with that picture...but she seemed happy to see him.

That nurse hit him below the belt with those words but at least it will make him think.

Now is Chiya going to make a good impression? I think something happened between her and Dru's brother...maybe that's why she wasn't keen on meeting them.

ADD MORE MUCH MUCH MORE SUPER SOON!!!

12Secrets Empty Re: Secrets Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:52 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

that nurse was wrong for the way she treated dru nd y has his mother never mentiond him?? his fiance seems kinda stuck up sometimes he might wanna rethink marrying her

13Secrets Empty Re: Secrets Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:33 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Adding tomorrow.

14Secrets Empty Re: Secrets Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:43 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Secrets Samiya10

"Dymond. Hurry up baby before you make me late. I got to drop you off by your uncle so you can visit your grandma.” Samiya rushed out of her room with her purse at hand looking at the time. “I’m ready momma.” Dymond startled Samiya who sat in the living room watching Sponge Bob. “Ok. You ate something?” Samiya asked approaching the door with Dymond on her trail. “Yes momma.” She respectfully said before walking out of her small apartment and into her 2002 Toyota Camry. Dymond hopped in the front seat of her car. “You know you have to sit in the back seat, now scoot.” She reprimanded Dymond. “Fine then.” She huffed crawling over the armrest to get in the back.

Pulling up on the opposite end of town stood a luxuriant complex, mainly for the well to do individuals. Typing in the code for access, Samiya zipped in finding a parking spot near his condo. “Momma, can we live here? Please.“ Dymond asked not knowing that her mother can’t afford such a lavish lifestyle. “One day.” Samiya dream to do better for her daughter and herself so not to worry about the mundane things in life.

Grabbing her cell out, she dialed up Derrick’s number waiting to get an answer. “Where ya’ll at?” he asked her. “Outside. Your wife home?” she asked him, not feeling like breathing the same air as his arrogant wife, Chloe. “Of course she home. As a matter of fact, she cooking up some breakfast. Come on up and grab you a plate.” He suggested. “No. How about you come down and get some sunlight while you get your niece.” She suggested. The deep sigh he released was a sign of defeat. “Give me a minute, aight.” He said before hanging up. “Momma, I want to hear notebook.” Dymond was referring to the song. “Again?” she glanced in the rearview to see Dymond’s expression. “Yes again. Play it momma.” Dymond said while Samiya turned the cd on letting Chrisette Michelle take over the conversation in the car. Dymond began to harmonize with the melody before an abrupt tap on Samiya’s window invaded through the song. She glanced up to see Derrick, still in his pajamas. Although slightly warm in supposedly cooler season, Derrick still worn his muscle shirt and basketball shorts as if its summertime. “You’re going to get sick.” Samiya said as soon as she rolled her window down. “It ain’t cold out here. Ya’ll be trippin’ hard.” He said glancing off towards the back saying, “Wassup Dymond!!!” retarded like with a big kool aid smile causing the both to laugh.

“Ready to spend some time with unc?” he continued.

“Yea.” Dymond said ecstatically getting out of the car.

“Grandma been asking about you girl. Run on upstairs and see what TiTi got for you.” Derrick said before Samiya stooped her. “What happened to my good bye kiss?” Samiya watched Dymond quickly turn around to say bye to her. “Love you Dy…” “Love you too momma. Bye.” Dymond jetted off sending a spiral of jealous currents in Samiya’s body. Derrick settled his attention back on Samiya after watching Dymond run safely across the street.

“I don’t want your ‘Wife’ bad mouthing me in front of my child like she stupid. If she come home one more time telling me ‘Aunt Chloe said she want me to stay with them until you live decent’ and shit like that, I’m lighting her ass up. My child do not need to think her mother is beneath anybody and definitely not your poor excuse of a wife. ” Samiya angrily said seeing the expression on Derrick’s face after she expressed her feelings about his wife. This isn’t the first time he heard her fire tongue lash out against his wife. “Don’t worry Sam, it won’t happen again. But now we have more important matters to discuss such as you not seeing momma like you should. What’s gotten into you?” he asked leaning upon her car. “Do we have to discuss this now? I’m running late.” She said not seeing the upset look on Derrick’s face. “I don’t give a damn if you running late. I’m tired of momma asking have I talked to you and when were you planning to see her. She say you never answer your phone and shit. Why in the hell you disrespecting my momma. She only been good to you and yet you acting so selfish.” His words cut Samiya mentally and emotionally. “I’m sorry, I’ve been dealing with a lot myself and…” he cut in between her words.

“That’s a lame excuse. I know how you get whenever someone gets sick, but you can’t keep running away. She still the same ol person with a minor setback.” He watched her stare off into space slightly.

“I plan to see her tonight when I get off of work.” She spoke up.

“Don’t just say it for me to get off you back.” He stood up to relieve pressure from his back.

“I mean it D. I promise I will. I have been neglectful. It just hurt me to see in the condition I last saw her.” She confessed.

“And it didn’t hurt me? I went over every day after work to sit with her and let her know everything was going to be okay when ya’ll abandoned her in her time of need so I don’t want to hear how hurt you was. It’s life. She is still capable. She can drive, talk, walk, eat and so on. Be thankful God left her with us.” He preached. “I don’t know what I would do without you Derrick. Love you man.” She was so happy to have him in her life. “Love you too, and remember to go see her.” He left with those words.

Sitting in her car feeling the light heat thaw her face, she remembered the special times her and Elaine shared together after finding out she was pregnant. The bond they formed were like no other. She knew she was wrong for not being there when times grew rough and now was the time she needed to make amends and express the gratitude she have for Elaine.

15Secrets Empty Re: Secrets Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:10 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

idk why but the first question that pops in my head is Who is Dymond's daddy...lol idk why dont ask.

but anyway....

So Dru Derrick and Samiya are brothers and sisters. hmmmm

Any why Derrick wife dont like Samiya???

can't wait for the next add!!!!!

16Secrets Empty Re: Secrets Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:46 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Adding in a few...upz

17Secrets Empty Re: Secrets Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:46 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

upz!

18Secrets Empty Re: Secrets Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:26 am

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Secrets Dru1_c11

“How do I look baby?” Chiya asked sashaying around the master suite sporting her BCBG black military cropped jacket, fitting her upper torso snuggly yet comfortably. The light gray flared Trouser pants hugged her small waist line defining curves flattering her figure. Her painted red lips were the color of her heels. The long silk black hair is now pinned up in a bun with a red flower embedded in the middle. “Sexy as usual.” Dru said staring at her through the mirror as he continued fixing himself up in the mirror. She approached him from behind wrapping her arms around his waist. “You never told me how your mother was doing yesterday.” She glanced in the mirror watching his eyes divert back to himself. “She was alright.” He lied keeping a straight face. “Well, I can’t wait to meet the person who created your fine ass.” She said pinching his butt while walking off swiftly. “Don’t be starting shit that you don’t like to finish, here.” He reprimanded turning around to see her grab her purse. “Don’t worry. I will finish what I started once we get back here.” She eyed him before walking into the bathroom.

After checking himself out, he followed Chiya into their private bath to find her flawless skin being hidden behind powder and blush. He approached her snatching away her powder brush. Swiftly turning around asking for her item back, his body continued to stay pressed against hers. “What I tell you bout all that makeup baby. I like the way you look.” His eyes stared at her unfinished makeup. “You play too much. Give me back my brush.” She demanded. “Say please.” He teased. ‘Please.’ She asked nicely. “Say pretty please.” He noticed her agitation as she tried to grab the brush back. “”Pretty please with a nut on top.” She asked so nicely with all seriousness. Dru liked what he heard kissing her red marked lips. “Say it again.” He asked once more breaking away from her kiss. “Pretty please…with a nut on top.” She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him in closer, kissing him with more passion than the first. Her heels gave added height without tip toeing. “Enough play. Time to meet your mom.” She broke free from the hold he had on her. Brushing away the wrinkles from her outfit, she snatched her makeup brush from his hand to continue her work. All Dru could do was shake his head from thoughts of all he wanted to do.

The car ride was quiet. Dru drove in and out of oncoming traffic, taking in the beautiful scenery of the bright blue sky and calm winds chilling the atmosphere. “What you thinking about baby.” Chiya asked interrupting his thoughts. “About how much my momma is going to love you.” He smiled at his fiancé feeling her hand glide across his chin. “Aww hun. We are going to be the best of friends. You watch and see.” She assured him. Turning on his old street, he pulled up to the house. “This is a cute house.” Chiya admired before opening her door. “Thanks. House is full of memories.” Dru admonished staring at the house as old memories flooded his mind.

Walking hand in hand, they approached the door ringing the doorbell. A few seconds a shadow cast off the stained mirror displaying a distorted figure until the door open. Dru stared at his mom. She seem more alive and well than yesterday which astonished him. Her once golden brown hair is now short and curly with a hint of gray strands pulling from the root from her left side. She had on a pair of leggings and a long sweater showing off her womanly body. “My baby!” she exclaimed as though she haven’t seen him since his younger state. “Ma!” They embraced each other filled with love and genuine concern. After releasing each other warm greeting he stood back next to Chiya leaving eyes to wander over the petite female next to her son. “Who do you have here?” Elaine asked realizing he had someone with him. “My fiancé, Chiya.” He introduced. “Fiancé?” her eyes bugged a tad taking in his words. She rubbed her hands together before extending her hand out to greet Chiya. “Hello Chi-ya. I’m Elaine…” Chiya smile accepting her handshake. “Nice to meet you. Your son told me so much about you.” Chiya leaned on Dru rubbing his back. “Why thanks…I wish I could say the same for you.” Elaine glared at the young lady before Dru intervened. “Umm…Ma, can we come in? It’s kind of cool out here.”Dru rubbed his hands together for warmth. “Oh yea…I’m sorry. Come in.” she said stepping aside to allow them to enter.

First Chiya entered following Dru. Elaine plucked the nape of his neck. “What the f…” he caught himself. “Ma, what’s the deal?” he asked rubbing the back of his neck. “Nothing baby. I thought I seen something. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” She closed the door shut behind. “Go have a seat while I make up some hot cappuccino.” Elaine said.

“She seems nice.” Chiya looked back to be sure Elaine didn’t walk up on them. “Yea, some days. How about you go up in there and help her out.” He suggested. “Oh no baby. I don’t want to impose on your mom like that.” She gave a weak response for him. “Impose? Impose on what? Getting your own shit. ” Dru replied sitting back comfortably on the sofa. “What you giving me all that lip for? Just because we are in your hometown doesn’t give you the right to…” he cut her off. “Look bae. I want you to spend time with ma so she could see what a good daughter in law she gonna have. Now do it please.” He demanded. She got up upset mumbling words under her breath until she stepped foot into the kitchen. Dru smiled to himself knowing that got under her skin but she got to get used to the fact that she is marrying a ‘black man’, so he thought.

The doorbell rang 5 minutes later. “I’ll get it.” Dru said hopping up, heading to the door. “Who is it?” he asked. “Dymond.” A child’s voice said aloud. He opened the door thinking it could be a girl scout. Instead the strange girl ran into the house. “Grandma?” she said aloud looking around. “Grandma?” Dru questioned himself staring at the slightly tall child who ran into the kitchen. As soon as he was about to close the door a force kept the door from closing. “Ma, I got the chicken you wanted.” the all too familiar voice said stepping fully in to face Dru. “Yo ma, why you got some strange lil dude answering yo door?” Derrick stepped fully in leaving Dru to close the door. “Nice to see you too bro.” Dru entered into the kitchen where everyone stood around. “Be nice Derrick.” Elaine warned him with seriousness in his eyes.

“Okay. Okay. Wassup man.” Derrick turned to Dru dapping him off. “Nothing much man. Decided to pop into town to check on everybody.” Dru replied only to see the sarcasm in Derricks face. “Oh, and I’m s’ pose to fall on my knees and thank Jesus you finally came?” Derrick responded chuckling at his inside joke. “Didn’t I say watch it Derrick. We have guest.” Elaine glanced at Chiya who seem to feel a bit displaced from the tension she felt in the air suddenly. “Naw, I wasn’t expecting you to have company Ma. Who Dru brought home this time?” he glanced at the female standing before him. “Chiya. The name is Chiya. I’m Dru’s fiancé.” She extended her hand holding a sweet smile at Derrick who seem a bit nonchalant towards her. “I’m Derrick. Dru’s oldest brother.” He scoped the Asian beauty out. “Decided to go international I see. Well I won’t hold ya’ll. I just came by to drop off Dymond ma.” Derrick began to walk backwards towards the entrance. “You never mentioned me having a niece.” Dru stared at the little girl. “Who you talking to?” From the sound of Derrick’s voice, Dru could sense the attitude. “I’m talking to you. YOU NEVER TOLD ME I HAD A NIECE. I bet you I know who she for too.” Dru began to get a bit messy. “That’s enough ya’ll.” Elaine said trying to remain calm as possible. “Naw ma. I want to know who he think the babymama is. Go head Dru.” Derrick began to entertain his question. “I said that’s enough. Derrick, I will talk to you later.” Elaine grew disgusted with the nonsense the boys tried to stir up. “You should hit this one right on the nose.” Derrick smirked ignoring his mother outburst. “As a matter of fact, there is a popular nickname we would call her.”

“That’s enough Derrick. If ya’ll going to entertain each other with such foolishness take this outside of my house.” Elaine grew tired of the nonsense between the two. “I would stay around but my wife is in the car waiting for me. I’ll get her later on this evening. Okay ma…” Derrick said before making his way towards the exit. She didn’t bother to respond. She just waved her hand in the air, waving him off. “What the hell was that?” Dru asked confused. “What?” Elaine asked busing herself around the kitchen, grabbing some cinnamon rolls out of the oven. “Dymond. Go wash up.” Elaine commanded. “After her, may I use your restroom.” Chiya asked politely. “Yea. Dymond show Ms. Chiya where the rest room at.” Elaine added before they left.

Dru rested his back against the wall, watching his mom glaze the cinnamon rolls with frosting. “So what’s the deal ma?” he asked. “What you mean?” she asked a bit puzzled. “We holding on to secrets around here?” he asked her, upset at the way his brother was acting. “Secrets. Nobody holding secrets from you.” She continued focusing on the meal. “Seem like to me people holding a lot of things back, like your sickness and this lil girl calling you grandma. I mean damn, I know I was missing in action, but I am still fam ma.” He preached to her. “You know what Dru. Quit acting like such a baby. So what if some things have been mentioned and some haven’t. The truth is son, you was never here to know what really went down, so I advise you to stop preaching to me like I’m in the wrong and check the damn mirror when you step in the bathroom.” She grabbed the cinnamon rolls up after placing them upon the plate and walk past Dru into the dining area. He knew it would be a long weekend with the family.

19Secrets Empty Re: Secrets Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:41 pm

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

I LOVE IT

IM LIKE DERRICK HE A TRIP
    &&SEXY &

IKNO DYMOND DRU DAUGHTER
    SECRETS NEED TO COME OUT LOL

ADD LIKE ASAP

20Secrets Empty Re: Secrets Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:22 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Thanks ma'am. I plan to add more soon. Almost finished writing the scene, now I just need to type it.

21Secrets Empty Re: Secrets Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:21 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Omg That scene with Dru and Derrik was intense
    they should def finish that convo. Omg if I was
    Chiya I would feel out of place too! Samiya needs
    to visit her momma....but i gotta feeling thats
    not her real momma, its derriks, and shes the
    baby mama.....

hmmm, dont want you to spill the beans early
    on if im right or not XD. but idk, im just