Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » TRUSTED stranger
    Outrun the Rain(1/18/10) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
    Outrun the Rain(1/18/10) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
    Outrun the Rain(1/18/10) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
    Outrun the Rain(1/18/10) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
    Outrun the Rain(1/18/10) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
    Outrun the Rain(1/18/10) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
    Outrun the Rain(1/18/10) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
    Outrun the Rain(1/18/10) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
    Outrun the Rain(1/18/10) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Outrun the Rain(1/18/10)

+4
    golden07
    sinqlebby !
    BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
    pureSEDUCTION
    8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Outrun the Rain(1/18/10) - Page 2 Empty Re: Outrun the Rain(1/18/10) Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:16 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

No lie, I would have been pissed off too.

Wonderful add.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

27Outrun the Rain(1/18/10) - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:34 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

I love this...! Very Happy

28Outrun the Rain(1/18/10) - Page 2 Empty Re: Outrun the Rain(1/18/10) Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:07 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

O AND MOS DEF THIS ONE

29Outrun the Rain(1/18/10) - Page 2 Empty Re: Outrun the Rain(1/18/10) Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:30 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Since Ms. JANAE called me out I'm working on an add for everything. And here goes one for here.
    Chapter Four
    ‘Kai

Inhaling and exhaling heavily, I couldn’t do anything but text Aubrey and tell her about what had happened. It wasn’t like her nosey ass wasn’t wondering about what “freaky stuff he was whispering in my ear”. I laid back on my queen sized bed, I closed my eyes and waited for the Blackberry Curve to start vibrating again. I couldn’t help to day dream about the old me and Ra when he was seventeen and I was sixteen.

“Baybeeeeee!” I shouted as Rashad lifted me on his shoulders, carrying me out of my door. I was home alone and he was supposed to stop by to keep me company, not kidnap me. He sat me down and before I could him he pulled me into a passionate kiss.

“I love you, mami.”

I smirked and turned and hopped in his Camry.

I stopped my day dream and giggled, his Camry had me thinking I was the first lady or something. I guess because he got his license early. Somehow, my train of thought stopped and refocused on the day dream.

He did the same and then looked over at me putting on my seat belt, “You ain’t gone tell me you love me?” He asked and I shook my head no. I shook off the flip flops and propped them up on his dash. He gave me the eye and that smile that repeatedly drove my sixteen year old body crazy.

“You ain’t gone take me to your house?” I questioned when we went the opposite way. He shook his head with an annoyed look on his beautiful face. My baby had a rough life, his mother abandoned him when he was an infant. His mother’s best friend, Gwendolyn, raised him. People looked at him different, here we are in MISSISSIPPI and there’s this Hispanic boy, raised by Black people. Rashad knew, no matter how much he loved the black race he wasn’t black so he learned Spanish. His life with Ms. Gwen was rough too, he didn’t get along with his “brothers” and he often pointed out the reason he was happy where he was, was because of me.

We drove for a while and pulled up to “our” lake. We always came here to relax. Since we were an interracial couple it was easier for us to relax alone. We sat down by it and he held me close to him. “Kailee Danielle Grant, I love you. Mi amor.” He started whispering in my ear. I giggled and repeated the phrase. “No, you’re the only one I have ever loved. The only one I ever WANT to love. Baby, don’t ever leave me. I couldn’t function. I wouldn’t want to live without you. It wouldn’t be worth it.”
    I looked up in his face, “You for real, Ra?” He nodded before I closed my eyes and leaned in to kiss him. “Baby, I want you to be my first.”

“Who else would be your first, Kai?” He asked shooting one eyebrow up.

I softly chuckled and whispered in his ear, “Now. I want you to be my first, now. Right here. In our spot.” He looked shocked before kissing my neck.

“Kai, if your serious you gotta make me a promise.” I looked up expectantly at him. “Baby, you gotta promise me that I’m the first, the last, and the only.” His hands traced the outline of my body, “Once we do this, this is mine. Don’t let nobody have what’s mine.” His lips kept falling on my neck, “You better not EVER let someone else have what’s mine. Because even if I’m not with you, I’m coming back. Kai, baby, I’m coming back to you. No matter what.”

“No matter what,” I breathed with tears coming out my eyes.
    Rashad Santiago

Sitting at the park, I couldn’t help but wish to be back in Mississippi, at our lake. I missed those times. With Carmen and me, if we didn’t have sex we wouldn’t make it. But me and Kai, most times we just sat and breathed. I got up and walked to my car and before I knew it, I was taking the turns that I had memorized earlier, the turns that would take me straight to my love.
    The door slung open and she appeared before me, her eyes watery, her long hair pinned up, and in a night gown and robe. She still was breathtaking. Her mouth was open yet no words came out. No words came out of my mouth either. I took one step and she took a step back, allowing me to come in. She shut the door and grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss. She didn’t resist as our tongues intertwined.

“Ra…” She said before closing her eyes, “I love you so much, baby.” She kissed me this time, “Mi amor.” The words felt like Heaven was wrapping itself around me.

We pulled away from the kiss and she grabbed my hand, leading me to her bedroom. We fell on the queen-sized bed and she kissed my neck. I moved away from her, “No, Kai.” She looked at me with questioning eyes, “Kai, I just want to hold you tonight.”

30Outrun the Rain(1/18/10) - Page 2 Empty Re: Outrun the Rain(1/18/10) Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:49 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

LOL...I'm so glad I put
    you on blast, because
    the add was the bomb...
    I so want to know more...
    I know Carmen isn't out
    of the picture just as of yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]