Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
..{Hard Knock Life).. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
..{Hard Knock Life).. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
..{Hard Knock Life).. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
..{Hard Knock Life).. Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
..{Hard Knock Life).. Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
..{Hard Knock Life).. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
..{Hard Knock Life).. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
..{Hard Knock Life).. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
..{Hard Knock Life).. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

..{Hard Knock Life)..

+2
golden07
__eyeCandy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1..{Hard Knock Life).. Empty ..{Hard Knock Life).. Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:11 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

..{Hard Knock Life).. Toya112

"Shut the fuck up Diamond and get your ass up. Go wash dishes! You never do shit around here!"

My whole body did a whole 360. "What you just said? You said I never do shit? If it wasn't for me we wouldn't be where we are today. And you know what, if I ain't doin shit now then I ain't finna start." Before I knew it he slapped me. As blood trickled down my lip, I forgot who he was and started throwing punch after punch. When I felt all of my anger go away I stopped. He had a black eye, a big, busted lip, and a bloody nose.

"How you gone hit your daddy huh Lynette? I love you. You turning into a bitch, just like your mammy."
"So you gone try to paralyze me like you did mama? Well I got news for you, bastard. Me and Darren gone be outta here. When we leave feel free to do whatever the fuck you want."
"You know what? I think I should paralyze you. Maybe that will teach you a lesson. A lesson to stop hoeing around out there in them streets." All I could do was turn around and walk up stairs. Daddy tried to cop a feel on my behind. I couldn't believe this. I turned around and kicked him all the way back downstairs. He groaned in pain as I ran smack into Darren.

"What's going on Di?"
"Good thing you woke. Go pack yo shit! We outta here, D." I ain't give him a chance to say nothing.

Tears ran down my face as I packed my bags. All I could do was see red. I’m tired of living like this. My stupid ass daddy act like he can’t get off his broke ass to go make some money. I’m the only one bringing in the fucking money around this dump. Then I got to spend MY money paying HIS bills! What the fuck? That’s why I been saving up to get me and my lil brother away from this hell hole. I saved up enough money to pay the deposit and three months rent on an apartment uptown.

My name is Diamond Lynette Reed. I’m 18 years old, fresh outta high school. Graduated with honors so college tuition is one thing I don’t have to stress about. I have long black hair that I keep done. My caramel colored skin compliments my coke bottle shape. People say I’m a pretty girl with a fucked up attitude, but oh well! Everybody’s entitled to their opinion. I’m just out here tryna make it for me & my little brother, Darren.

“Come on Darren! The taxi outside waiting for us!” I screamed upstairs so he can hurry up.

I left him and went outside to put my stuff in the taxi. After I sat in the taxi Darren came out of the house with his things. He was almost to the car when all of a sudden I heard a gun go off. I looked behind me out the window and saw 2 dudes shooting at each other.

“Low life mutha-“ I mumbled but was cut short when I saw Darren laying on the sidewalk.

The cab driver stared at me as I screamed to the top of my lungs and went to my brother's aid. I ran up to him and first thing I did was check for his pulse.

"OH MY GOD! Hold on for me D. You & mama the only two people I have. Please D!" I dialed 911 and told them what had just happened. When I hung up from them I said I long, silent prayer until I heard sirens in the distance.

By the time the ambulance pulled up, the block was hot. Mamas, daddies, sisters, brothers, the whole nine was outside tryna see what was going on. As they put my brother on the rolling bed I looked around because something didn't feel quite right. I saw my daddy sitting on the steps crying. I actually started to feel bad, but shook that feeling off when I saw a tall dude approach him. I watched them for a minute. I saw my daddy kiss this man and hand him a wad of money I never knew he had.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
{At the Hospital}

Beep. Beep. Beep.

My eyes were red & swollen from crying all night. Darren had been shot in the chest. He was considered to be very lucky since the bullet missed his heart and hit a lung. He had to get surgery in order to get the bullet out. His lung is going to be ok, but he still hasn't woke up yet. I started to cry some more as I thought about how much the doctor bill might cost.

"Good morning Ms. Reed. Are you the mother of Darren?"
I didn't bother to look up. I just sat there and gave him a little nod of the head.
"Are you related?" What kinda question is that? I wouldn't be here if he wasn't.
"Yes I'm his only sister."
"Ok. We have done everything possible to keep him alive. The only thing that we're concerned about now is when he will wake up."
I ignored everything after he said the word 'alive'. "How much will the bill be, Doc?"
"I contacted his insurance provider and they've agreed to pay half. It's up to you to do the rest."
"When will you be able to tell me the exact amount?"
"When Darren wakes up." And at that he walked out.

{7 hours later}

"Di..Di.?! Get up Di!" I heard a raspy voice calling me by my nickname. My eyes shot open to see Darren's 16 year old body sitting up on the bed looking at me. I immediately burst into tears. I saw water in his eyes too.

"I'm alright Di. I know who did this. Everything gone be ok babygirl." His voice still above just a whisper soothed me and made me suck up my tears. I had to be strong for him.

"Ok. I'm through crying. You got to let me know who did this to you."

"Daddy's boyfriend."

Last edited by *BAByGiRL on Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

2..{Hard Knock Life).. Empty Re: ..{Hard Knock Life).. Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:19 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

..{Hard Knock Life).. Toya112

I sat in the chair beside Darren’s hospital bed watching “The Game.” I couldn’t get the conversation that me and Darren had out of my head. I rested my head on the back of the chair and thought about what D told me.

{FLASHBACK}

“Listen to me, Di. When I tell you this, you got to promise me not to do nothing stupid.” I sat there and didn’t say anything. I just stared at him. “Come on babygirl. Promise me.”

“Ok D. I promise.” I sat there and waited for him to get himself together. It took him about 5 minutes to get everything straight.

“Monday when I came home from school, I walked in the house quietly. Something didn’t feel right. I closed the door as quickly and as quietly as I could. I heard some weird noises and sex sounds coming from upstairs. I ain’t gone lie, babygirl. I thought it was you and some dude from around the way.” I glared at him, but he chuckled. “Anyway I got mad and ran upstairs and stood by your door. I recognized it wasn’t coming from your room so I creeped to daddy room and peeped in. What I saw made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Diamond, daddy was in the bed with your ex boy toy, Jakeel. They were going at it like rabbits. I ran from the room door and out of the house. I just kept running until it was hard for me to breathe.

That’s the day I went to the center with mama. It was after 2:30 pm when I made it. Mama was in the bed watching soap operas. When I came in, her eyes didn’t move off the TV., but she still knew it was me. I told her everything that I saw. She told me that she already knew. Think about it, Di. Mama is sick in the hospital with AIDS. She ain’t never tell nobody about this until now. Daddy pushed her down the stairs because she said she was going to tell me and you that our daddy was gay. She can’t walk no more because of our dumb ass daddy!! But anyway after about 2 hours I went back home and daddy was sitting on the couch chewing that stanky tobacco. I walked in and ain’t say a word to him. You was at work I guess, so I went to get in the shower. Next thing I know, daddy comes in to take a piss. When he was done, he pulled back the shower curtain and tried to climb in. I punched him and told him to get the fuck out. The last thing I said was to go fuck Jakeel. He looked at me, eyes as wide as saucers, and said, ‘I will kill you, you little bastard.’ After he said that, he got up and walked out. The next day when we were moving out I saw Jakeel in the alley. He looked at me, smiled that evil smile, aimed at me, and pulled the trigger.”

{END FLASHBACK}

I opened my eyes and saw D looking at me.

“Don’t keep thinking about it Di. I got a plan. When I leave from out of here everything gone be okay.” It's funny how he knew I was thinking about what he told me.

“Okay. Ima keep your word on that. How are you feeling?”

“Sleepy. Dr. Madison gave me some kind of pills.”

I got up and kissed him on the four head. “Well go to sleep then. Ima go talk to Doc, then ima go and see if I can go to the shelter for some old furniture.”

“Ok. Don’t be gone too long. I love you.”

“I love you more.”
I walked out of the room and down the hall to Dr. Madison’s office. I lightly tapped on the door. His deep voice welcomed me in the office. “Good morning, Ms. Reed. How are you this morning?”

“I’m fine, thank you. How are you?”

“Good. So, what brings you down here?”

"Well doc, I came down here to ask about the price of my brother's bill. Do you have everything calculated?"

“Yes, Ms. Reed, I do. I’m not sure if you really are ready for this price.”

“Just tell me. I can handle it.”

“Ok. The total so far is $15,000. The insurance has agreed to pay $10,000. So—“

I jumped up and yelled, “I HAVE TO PAY 5 G's? WhHERE THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO GET THAT TYPE OF MONEY??

“I need you to calm down Ms. Reed. I can help you if you want to be helped.”

My phone started ringing. It was the landlord of the apartment me and Darren is renting. She told me that she found some furniture for us. I was so happy! Tears of joy rushed down my cheeks. Dr. Madison rushed to my side and started rubbing my shoulders and neck VERY inappropriately. I got a weird feeling so I went to the “Voice Record” application on my old Nokia phone and pressed record.
“So back to what I was saying. Ms. Reed, I will pay the rest of the dues if you do something for me.”

“What is that, Doc?”

”If you can give me a sample of your head game everything would be ok.”

“Dr. Madison that’s not appropriate.” Is this nigga serious?

“It doesn’t matter. I just want to help you out sweetie. It’s just innocent oral sex.” Innocent? I think not. But it is what it is.

I put my head down and thought about it. I slowly got up and faced him. As I started to unbuckle his pants, I imagined he was my dream man. I squatted low until I was on my knees looking straight at his private part. It’s not that big or wide so I guess it won’t hurt. But just the thought of me degrading myself like this made my eyes well up with tears. I wrapped my lips around his shaft and went to work on him like my life depended on it. Bad thing about it is—my life did depend on it.

Even more tears ran down my face as he gripped the back of my head and started groaning. I quickened up the pace so that he could hurry up and cum. He lost total control and came right and my mouth.

He pulled out and gave me a baby wipe to clean my mouth with. As I did that he went around to the back of his desk with a big chucky cheese smile on. He started typing on his computer. I took this as my chance to stop the “Voice Record” application on my phone. When I was done, he was finished typing and now the printer was printing something out. He signed his name on a document and reached it to me. It was the receipt for Darren’s bill.

“Thank you so much, Dr. Madison. This means so much to me.,” I said with joy, but frowned when I tasted his sperm.

“No sweetie, thank you. The pleasure was all mine. Feel free to come back anytime and I do mean anytime.”

I got up and rolled my eyes at his nasty remark. I practically ran to the elevator to get to the 5th floor where Darren is located.

When I stepped off the elevator, I power walked to Darren’s room. When I opened the door I started to panic. Doctor’s and nurse’s were crowded around his bed trying to resuscitate him. Every machine in the hospital was going off. First thought that came to my head is that Darren is dead. I let out a scream so loud that I could be heard all the way down the hall. One nurse tried to grab me and comfort me, but I wasn’t trying to hear her shit. I pushed her down and all of a sudden my whole world went black.

Last edited by *BAByGiRL on Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

3..{Hard Knock Life).. Empty Re: ..{Hard Knock Life).. Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:33 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

When will I get another add

This is interesting. Please continue
I want to know more on what happened

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

4..{Hard Knock Life).. Empty Re: ..{Hard Knock Life).. Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:52 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

"Daddys boyfriend" ..{Hard Knock Life).. 808299!!!! wow!!

add plz! really lykee thiss

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

5..{Hard Knock Life).. Empty Re: ..{Hard Knock Life).. Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:26 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

Very Happy
so happy yall interested.!

there will be a add

{SOON}..! bounce

& yall need to add on yall story 2.! rabbit

6..{Hard Knock Life).. Empty Re: ..{Hard Knock Life).. Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:52 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

What story Smile

7..{Hard Knock Life).. Empty Re: ..{Hard Knock Life).. Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:16 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

C.R.U.S.H.!!

8..{Hard Knock Life).. Empty Re: ..{Hard Knock Life).. Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:29 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

LOL....O YEA...

Ok adding A.S.A.P.

9..{Hard Knock Life).. Empty Re: ..{Hard Knock Life).. Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:19 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

..{Hard Knock Life).. Darren10

Diamond kissed me on the four head and left the room. I started dozing off, but the phone started ringing.

“Hello?” I said into the phone. The voice on the other end scared the daylights out of me.

“Son, how are ya?”

“I’m doing ok, but what the fuck you want man?”

“Aw, is that the way you talk to your father?”

“You ain’t my daddy man! You a fucking fag!”

“Yes. Why yes I am. You should be expecting a visitor in 5-4-3-2. Love you, son, always remember that.” He hung up the phone and my room door opened.

It’s Jakeel. Man, this some messed up shit.

He said, “Hey Dirty D. What’s good little man?” I ain’t say nothing. I was froze. He walked up beside my bed and rubbed me on my thigh.

“Jakeel move your fucking hand man! I ain’t a fucking fag!”

“Oh, yea?”

“Fucking right!”

“Well how about you die instead?” I gave him the meanest mug I could. He walked up even closer and stood over my face. He touched me underneath my chin and tried to trace his fingers over my lips, but I bit him as hard as I could. He got mad and punched me in my face.

My nose started bleeding. It got hard for me to breathe. He opened my mouth and threw four pills down my throat and poured some kind of green liquid after the pills.

My chest started to tighten up and my eyesight got real blurry. I started gasping for air. He laughed and ran out. I tried to scream or make some kind of noise, but nothing would come out. I started thinking about Diamond and how she would miss me if I died. The last thing I remember is pressing the call button so the nurses could come to me.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

..{Hard Knock Life).. Toya113

When I finally woke up I was laying down in a hospital bed beside my Dirty D. He was lighter than his usual caramel complexion. He looked dead. I started to cry. The bed I’m in is so close to his bed, so I reached out and grabbed his hand. I rubbed it gently. His hand was freezing! I decided to call for a nurse or doctor.

About three minutes later, in walked Dr. Madison and a blonde nurse. Dr. Madison looked at me and winked.

“Good afternoon, Ms. Reed,” he said. I managed a wave. I waved at the blonde lady, too. She smiled back.
Dr. Madison said, “You fainted, Ms. Reed. You have been stressed out and haven’t eaten anything in the past few days. We have to keep you here under our supervision. We started to put you and Darren in separate rooms, but the farther apart we moved you away from Darren, the less he could breathe. But now that you are by his side, he’s breathing just fine.” He smiled.

“This is your nurse. Her name is Nurse Lillian Moore. She will be looking at you very closely.”

I didn’t even pay attention to what Dr. Madison was saying. I looked over at Darren and smiled. My hand was still rubbing his. I squeezed it a little bit and started to cry. He squeezed my hand back and his heart rate on the monitor increased.

The doctors looked at the monitors and back to us. They had a genuine smile on their faces. “He’s waking up,” I said.
I rubbed his hand and squeezed simultaneously. He squeezed my hand back and his heart rate kept increasing. I sat up in my bed and caressed his face. Tears ran down my face as he started to move his legs and arms. I reached up and kissed him on the four head. His eyes opened and looked right at me. He started to cry. He tried to sit up in the bed, but he couldn’t. He reached his arms up for a hug. I nearly squeezed him to death! As we embraced I heard Doc and Nurse Moore talking.

Nurse Moore came around to my side of the bed and Doc went around to D’s bed. They waited patiently until we finished hugging. As I lay back down in my bed, Nurse Moore started talking to me. She checked my blood pressure and fed me some vitamins. Doc gave D a pen and paper to write what he was feeling.

When Doc and Nurse Moore left the room, Darren started writing on the paper. When he finished, he gave it to me. My eyes started to well up, but I refused to cry. I can’t believe this. Jakeel has really taken this shit to the extreme. I can’t wait until Darren gets better. Some serious shit is gone go down.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

3 days passed and Darren was doing very well. He could talk, walk, and eat by himself. Today is the last day for him to be in the hospital. As we packed to leave, Dr. Madison walked in the room. He came straight over to me and said don’t worry about the bill he got it taken care of. I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. After that, he walked out of the room.

The taxi dropped me and D off at our new apartment. The furniture that the landlord found for us is in really good shape. Darren sat on the couch and turned the tv on. I went straight into the kitchen to get us some cold drinks. We sat up and watched scary movies all night long.

The next day I went to work at the library. To say I’m a librarian, I’m getting paid higher than minimum wage. I love this job and plus I get to read books for free. On this particular day, the library was full. I was extra busy. When I finished checking out a little girl, I sat down. Dr. Madison showed up and smiled at me. I didn’t smile back. Instead I said, “Hi. How may I help you?”

“Oh, don’t act like that Diamond. I’m here for you. When is your break?”

“How do you even know where I work?

“Don’t worry about all that. When is your break?”

“In 10 minutes.”

“Ok. I will be waiting outside in my car. And I’m not taking no for an answer.” I didn’t even get a chance to protest.

Looks like it’s time to get the ‘Voice Record’ app. ready.

Last edited by *BAByGiRL on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

10..{Hard Knock Life).. Empty Re: ..{Hard Knock Life).. Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:26 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

I hope you like this add.. Smile
Leave comments plz..!

11..{Hard Knock Life).. Empty Re: ..{Hard Knock Life).. Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:25 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

Before leaving out of the library I went to the restroom to freshen up. I decided to call D to see what he was up to.

“What’s up, Di?” he answered the phone in a cheery voice.

“Hey D. What you doing?”

“Nothing, chillin at the crib. Why what’s up?”

“Nothing. I was just checkin on you. I get off in two more hours. Do you need anything?”

“No, but when you get home we need to talk.”

“About what?”

“You will see when you get here. Love you.” He hung up.

I took one last look in the mirror and left out of the restroom. As I walked outside, I stopped at the bottom of the steps to look around. A silver 2009 Lexus IS pulled up. The side window rolled down, “Jump in.” It was Doc.

I pulled my phone out and pressed ‘record’.

About 10 minutes later, we pulled up to a fancy restaurant just outside of town. He went and asked for us to be seated on the roof.

When we were seated, the waiter appeared. Doc made an order for the both of us and tipped the waiter.

When the waiter left Dr. Madison kept looking at me with very intense eyes.

“Why you looking at me like that? Take a picture, it’ll last longer.”

He didn’t say anything, he just smirked. I rolled my eyes and looked around the roof. “Do you like the view?” he asked.

“Yeah, its nice. So, why did you want to bring me to lunch?”

“Well, as you know, I’ve helped you and Darren pay your doctor bill. In return, you-“

“Spare me the details, Doc. Just get to the point,” I said.

“Ok, ok. I would like for you to meet my wife.”

“Why should I meet her? What I did to you has nothing to do with her.”

“She should be walking up here in about 5 minutes.”

“Well, I’m about to leave.”

“No the hell you ain’t. Stay right here. As a matter fact, there she is right there.” He got up and kissed her. She looked at me and smiled the sweetest smile ever. I flashed her a fake one. She pulled a chair up and sat right next to me. It was quiet for a while and the food still hadn’t come yet. I dug in my purse to look for my phone to see if it was still recording.

I quickly put it back in my purse when Doc’s wife started to speak.

“Hey Diamond. My husband has told me all about you. My name is Linda Madison.”

“Hey, Mrs. Madison, how are you?”

“I’m fine, and call me Linda. We brought you here today to ask you a question.” She got up and stood behind my chair. I wasn’t uncomfortable until she started massaging my shoulders. She bent down and whispered in my ear. She said, “Keenan and I would like to invite you to our home-“

“For what?”

She stroked my hair and said, “Would you be interested in having a threesome with us?” I turned around and looked at her like she had 3 heads.

“Are you fucking serious? This got to be some kinda sick joke. Am I right?”

“No. We are serious as a heart attack.” Doc spoke up.

I looked at him with a shocked expression. “Ok. Listen. I am NOT having a threesome with ya’ll. Y’all are two of the nastiest people I know. And plus you too old for this shit. I thank you so very much for the money you paid, Doc. It meant a lot. I already degraded my self by dropping to my knees and sucking your old ass up, so HELL no I ain’t fucking both of ya’ll old tired asses.”

They both looked at me and smiled. Linda said, “Either you have the threesome with us or we are taking you to court.”

“Taking me to court for what?”

“For paying the hospital with fake money,” Dr. Madison replied.

“I will see ya’ll in court.” I got up and walked through the door that led to the restaurant. I didn’t take them seriously at all. Dr. Madison loves his job too much to try to take me to court. As I walked to the bus stop I cut the record application off.

I thought about this as I boarded the bus. I was so deep into thought that I didn’t even notice the male behind me had pulled out a gun and told everybody to give him all of their money. I looked at him out the corner of my eye. Lord, this boy ain’t nothing but about 14 years old.

“Hell no you ain’t getting my money lit boy,” a man in the back said. The boy looked to the back and scowled. He slowly walked to the back and I slowly walked to the front of the bus. When he made it to the back he put the gun to the man’s head and said, “What that shit was you said?” The man looked at him and repeated what he said. The little boy slapped the man in the mouth with the pistol. He slapped him repeatedly. The man fell of the seat and onto the floor.
It was some brave people on this bus because the woman sitting next to the man told the little boy that he needed to go home to his mama. That must have mad him real mad because he started pistol whipping her, too. I slowly crept to the front of the bus and eased my way down the stairs. The bus driver opened the door and came off right behind me. When we got off the bus we heard shots go off. I hugged the man and cried my eyes out.

“Shhh,” he calmly said, “everything’s ok now.” I stopped crying to thank the man who saved my life. When I looked up into his eyes, I almost choked. Brother man, was fine! He must’ve realized I was staring because he cleared his throat. I silently cursed myself and told him thank you.

He asked, “Would you like me to take you home?”

“Yes, that would be nice.” We walked 2 blocks over to where his car was. We talked about how blessed we were on the whole ride over to my apartment.

“Thank you so much!” I said.

“No problem.”

I hopped out of the car, but he hopped out right behind me and asked, “Can I get your number to check up on you sometime?”

“Sure.” I gave him my digits and walked up to my apartment.

When I opened the door, I automatically heard weird noises. It was a girl and whoever she was, she was moaning extra loud. I know D is not fucking a bitch in my apartment! I couldn’t even get mad. I tiptoed past his door and put my purse in my room. I tiptoed back past his door to go back in the living room. I saw a gun on the table. I picked it up, put it on safety, and put it in my waistband.

I think I need to go for a walk.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I walked around the neighborhood looking around. I kept walking until I got to a park. I went and sat on a bench and watched cars go by. On the bench next to mine, a couple was there talking and cuddling. I began to wonder how it would be for me if I was in a relationship again. I shook the thoughts away when I heard people arguing behind me.

I didn’t turn around, but I did listen. It was a male and a female voice.
“So you cheating on me now, Jakeel? Come on, be honest.”
I pulled my hood over my head and listened. Jakeel seemed to be everywhere now a days.
Jakeel’s voice said, ”Girl no I ain’t cheating on you. You know you the only one for me. And why did you bring me all the way out here to talk?”
She said, “Because it’s quiet up here. And where were you a week ago?”
“Do you really wanna know?”
“Yeah Jakeel, I do.”
“Ok. I went to the hospital to kill a little boy who I didn’t want to spread my business around. I had to lay low for a while because the lady at the front seen me come in and she saw me run out. Are you happy now?”

I stopped listening and reached down for my piece. I stopped when I heard him say he had to go and he would meet her in the park that is 4 blocks from where we are now tomorrow at 9 o’clock. I got up and walked back home. His ass gone die tomorrow. I picked up my pace and when I finally made it back home, D was lookin around for his piece.

“Diamond you seen my gun?”

“Yeah here it go.”

“What you need with it, ma?”

“Nothin tonight, but anyway who is that broad you was boning when I made it home earlier?”

He looked at me and smiled. “You heard her?”

“Duh! She was loud as hell.”

“You mad?”

“No, just use protection, baby bro. And send me a text next time.”

“I did. And ok. So where did you go?”

“To the park up the street. You ain’t gone guess who I saw up there.” He got quiet for a while, looked at me and said, “Jakeel.”

“Yeah. How you know?”

“I saw him earlier up there with a pretty ass chick and then I went and bought that gun.”

“Oh ok. Well I know where he gone be at tomorrow. So don’t be in here fucking no bitch at 9 pm, ok?”

He burst out laughing and said, “Ok, Di.” He kissed my four head and went to take a shower. I locked the door, went to my room, and got some much needed sleep.

Tomorrow is gonna be a good day.

***************************************************************************************************

I woke up and smelled some breakfast being cooked.
I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I took a 5 minute shower and brushed my teeth. By the time, I came out breakfast was ready.

“D, you ain’t cooked in a long time. What’s the deal?” I walked in the kitchen and stopped when I saw a pretty, light skinned girl eating.

“Hey Diamond,” she said, “D has told me so much about you. My name is Makayla, but you can call me Kay.”

“Hey Kay. Call me Di.”

“Ok.”

“So,” I said as I sat beside her, “were you the girl in the bed with my bro yesterday?”

She blushed and shook her head.

I laughed and said, “Don’t be shy. I ain’t gone bite.”

“Yeah. I’m sorry. I-“

“Girl hush. No need to apologize to me. So tell me about yourself.”

D passed us our plates and listened quietly as me and Kay got to know each other a little better. I saw him smile a little when I told her welcome to the family.

After breakfast, Makayla went home and me and D had a little talk.

“Do you like her?” he asked me.

“Yea, she seems like a good girl. Where does she live?”

“In the building across the street.”

“Condoms is all I need to say.”

“Ok, Di, but anyway we need to be discussing about what’s going to go on later on tonight.”

“Ok.”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

*Later that night..

Me and D silently walked to the park that’s 4 blocks over. We layed low because I know we looked obvious in all black.

We made it to the park at exactly 9. It was deserted.

About 3 minutes later, Jakeel showed up. Yes! It’s a good thing he showed up first. He about to meet his maker. I told D to give me the gun. He didn’t protest he just handed it to me. I cut off the safety and cut on the silencer. I eased out of the bushes and looked around. It’s still empty. I snuck behind the bench he’s sitting on. I quickly stood up and put the gun to his neck.

“Don’t move!” I whispered.

“Damn! I knew this bitch set me up.”

“Nah, she didn’t. In case you forgot, my name is Diamond Reed. Do that ring any bells?”

He fell of the bench and tried to get up, but I kicked him hard in the stomach with my boot. “I
hate to do this Jakeel. Well, no actually, this will make my life easier. You should have left my Darren alone, but you tried to kill him. Guess what busta, he ain’t dead, but you finna be.”

“Please..” he cried.

“Nigga shut the fuck up,” I said and shot him twice in the neck and once in the head.

I quickly ran back to the bushes before anybody saw me. I started to shake a little, so Darren held on to me. We sat in the bushes and waited for the girl to come. When she came, I eased back out of the bushes. I pulled my mask down to hide my identity.

When she saw Jakeel on the ground, she smiled and said, “Somebody must knew his ass was gone die tonight.”

When she saw me she aimed her .9 at me. I calmly said, “Put your piece down. No need for the thanks. He deserved it anyway.”

She put the gun a way. “Are you one of his hoes?”

“Nah. He just was a bad, bad man that’s all.”

“Yeah, your right. Thanks though. I guess we should be leaving.”

“Yeah. And I think you need to go get tested if you were fucking him. He got that bug. That nigga was gay.” She looked at me like I was speaking Chinese. I turned around and walked away.

On our walk home D asked me, “You ok?”

“Yea, I’m good!”

“You sound happy…”

“I am and you should be too.”

He smiled at me and shook his head yeah.

When we made it to our building we went in the back way so no one would think anything. As we turned the corner to our apartment door, we saw a letter on the door. Darren snatched it and read It as I unlocked the door. When we went in the house, he looked at me with a frown and said, “Diamond Lynette Reed you got some explaining to do.”

Last edited by *BAByGiRL on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

12..{Hard Knock Life).. Empty Re: ..{Hard Knock Life).. Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:54 pm

TheBee

TheBee

that doctor know where she lives... omg

13..{Hard Knock Life).. Empty Re: ..{Hard Knock Life).. Mon May 17, 2010 10:36 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

i dont think anyone likes my story...
awww... Sad scratch

14..{Hard Knock Life).. Empty Re: ..{Hard Knock Life).. Mon May 17, 2010 11:31 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

i like your story bumpz! keep going its getting more interesting..

15..{Hard Knock Life).. Empty Re: ..{Hard Knock Life).. Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:22 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

..{Hard Knock Life).. Darren11

I watched Di intensely as she explained to me what she had to do in order to pay my doctor’s bill. I got madder and madder by the minute. As she told me about the lunch date Dr. Madison invited her to, I read the note on the door once again. It read:

Dear Ms. Diamond L. Reed,
My wife and I have tried to be nice to you by inviting you to join us in our little escapade. Unfortunately, you declined. I have you recorded while you were on your knees in my office. Don’t you think the judge will love to see that? Mrs. Madison and I would love to meet you at the same restaurant, Piccadilly’s, tomorrow at 4 to discuss another option you can choose from. Please come dressed appropriately. We will be there waiting! Thanks for your time.
Sincerely Yours,
The Madison’s

Tears rolled down her pretty brown cheeks as she apologized over and over. As mad as I was, I couldn’t stand to see my sister cry, so I sat beside her and tried to comfort her.

“It’s okay Di. I understand that you were only focused on helping me. Just quiet down so we can talk about this.” I said. I brushed hair away from her face and wiped her tears away as she lay her head on my shoulder.

After so long, she said, “What am I going to do D? I don’t want to go to court. But I also don’t want to be involved with the Madison’s.”

“I think you should go to the dinner tomorrow just to see what they want you to do. Be sure to take a tape recorder or something, so if you decide not to be involved with them you would have proof in court.”

“Ok D. I will go. And I already have been recording everything that’s been happening so far, so it wouldn’t hurt to record this little meeting.”

“I want you to call me as soon as you get there and when you are leaving. Don’t you forget either! I love you, Diamond.” I kissed her on her fore head as she spread out on the couch.

“I love you too, D.” she whispered as she went to sleep.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

..{Hard Knock Life).. Toya114

:The Next Day:

I looked at the big clock at the back of the library. 3:00 PM. Time for me to clock out.

On my way to clock out I thought about what was gonna go down in the next hour. Thousands of sick thoughts went through my head. I shook the feelings off as I stepped outside the library.

The cold December breeze hit me in my face like a ton of bricks. I pulled my winter coat closer to my body as I speed walked to the bus stop. I prayed that the bus hadn’t came yet.

I nearly jumped for joy when I saw the group of people waiting patiently for the bus. As soon as I sat on the bench, the bus came around the corner. When I boarded the bus I thought about that night when that little boy killed those innocent people. It made front page news. I made sure to keep my eye on every body around me while I was on the bus. When the bus pulled up to its next stop I got off. I looked up to see that I was on Lilly Avenue. The restaurant was on the next street. I took a deep breath and started walking.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

:At the Restaurant:

I walked in the doors of Piccadilly’s to see a crowd. I felt sick to my stomach, so I decided against eating. Before I looked around to find the Madison’s I called up my Dirty D. He told me to be careful and to be sure I recorded everything. I cut the record application on and sat at the nearest empty table.

The clock read 3:45 PM. Only 15 minutes until the Madison’s come. I looked around the place to see happy families and happy couples. One of the couples caught my attention. The boy was hard up talking to the girl, but she was looking at me. I looked away for a few seconds then I looked back at their table. She was still looking. Out of no where she smiled. I half smiled back. She told her company something then got up and came to my table.

“Hey, my name is Chante’ Denise Perkins. I couldn’t help but notice how beautiful you were and I apologize for staring. I know you might think I’m weird for coming over here to talk to you, but so be it,” she chuckled. “But anyway, you should call me sometimes. Here’s my number. And you better use it girl!” She wrote her number down on a piece of paper said bye and went back to her table. I couldn’t help but smile at her craziness. I was so busy looking at her number that I didn’t notice the Madison’s when they came in. Lady Madison cleared her throat, so I put Chante’s number in my purse and double checked my phone to make sure the record app. was still on.

“Good afternoon, Ms. Reed. How are you today?” asked Mrs. Madison.

“I’m fine, thank you for asking. How about yourself?”

“I’m good.”

Dr. Madison had this smug look on his face like he didn’t want to be there. I couldn’t help but ask, “Is there a problem, Doc?”

“No.” was all he said. Well, he will be alright.

Nobody ordered food, we just sat there for a while. Finally, after a while, Lady Madison spoke up.

“Diamond, honey, we don’t want to make this hard for you. We also don’t want to take it to court. I know my husband makes you uncomfortable, so why don’t you just spend a day with me. We don’t have to engage in any sexual activity if you don’t want to. If you aren’t willing to spend time with me, then we can take it to court.”

I sat there a while to take in everything she just said. I looked from him to her. She was looking at me, patiently waiting on my response. He was looking off into space with a mad look on his face. Poor him. I looked back over to the table where Chante’ was sitting at, she was still looking at me. I smiled and waved. She winked back.

“Ok Mrs. Madison, I will be willing to spend a day with you. Do you know what day?”

“Tomorrow, if that’s okay with you. I have your address so I will be at your house at 11 AM. Be dressed casual please.

"Thanks for your time.” She said bye, got up and left.

When they left, I slumped down in my chair and mumbled, “What have I gotten myself into?”

16..{Hard Knock Life).. Empty Re: ..{Hard Knock Life).. Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:40 am

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

-- where did dis story go wrong???

17..{Hard Knock Life).. Empty Re: ..{Hard Knock Life).. Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:17 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

-- when yu stopped adding!

bring it backk!
im wondering what
their dad is up to?
ole triflin ass fool.
How yu gon' try and
rape then get someone
to kill yur son??? Ugh.
Glad that other dude dead,
forgot his name though.

IDK what Di has gotten herself
into. I say she talks to a
lawyer over the phone, Doc prob
watching her. Him & his crazy
behind wife! Wonder how that lil
date thing gonna go.

uppersxz!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

18..{Hard Knock Life).. Empty Re: ..{Hard Knock Life).. Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:57 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Reading!

19..{Hard Knock Life).. Empty Re: ..{Hard Knock Life).. Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:47 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

i just saw yall comments..
im sorry!
i will continue adding, i thought no one was interested!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum