Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
New but not so much better life Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
New but not so much better life Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
New but not so much better life Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
New but not so much better life Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
New but not so much better life Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
New but not so much better life Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
New but not so much better life Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
New but not so much better life Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
New but not so much better life Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

New but not so much better life

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New but not so much better life Empty New but not so much better life Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:49 am

kaylee

Prologue

New but not so much better life Keisha_knightpulliam008-headshot-med

Walking into the new building all eyes were on me. And I must say I was a cute, young lady
but that was not the reason my every move was being followed. I was…. the ‘New Kid.’
One thing I never wanted to be was a coward, yet here I am running from everything I once knew,
cherished, and hated. My old life was bad but I am still ashamed of myself for running but there is
nothing I can do about that because what is done is done. But I will let you know one thing I know
now that will never happen again, I’m going to make a new life for myself and never run from
anything again.

Let me know if i should keep going

2New but not so much better life Empty Re: New but not so much better life Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:23 am

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

Smile it sounds great keep it going

3New but not so much better life Empty Re: New but not so much better life Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:45 am

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

keep it cominq mamaz Very Happy it sounds likee its qoinq o2 bee qood !

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

4New but not so much better life Empty Re: New but not so much better life Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:57 pm

kaylee

Chapter One- The Past

New but not so much better life Keisha-knight-pulliam-001

Before we go on I well take a lil time to introduce myself and tell you a little about my life. Well
my name is Tara Young; I’m 17 years old and currently a junior in high school.

Until I was 9 years of my life were great, even without my father supporting us. My momtook
care of me and got me everything I wanted but then she met jose; and I know the first thing most people
would think was that he was the one that came into my life and messed everything up, but that is not the
case at all. He truly loved my mother and all she did was use him. She treated him like shit but he stayed
and why, I would never know. When I was 10 something happened to her that I could not understand but
one thing I did know was that she changed and not for the better. She started doing drugs and not going to
work, she would beat on me if I did not do exactly what she said. The money that Jose was bringing in was
not enough to support her addiction and keep a roof over our head, so he tried to move out and take me with
him but as soon as she found out, it was shut down real quick but not because she care about us but because
knew Jose would stay because he would not leave me there alone with her; so that meant his money would still
be coming in to support her addiction. Things remained the same and there was an argument almost every day,
soon my mom couldn’t handle it anymore and sold my body to a man by the name of Rick, in exchange for him
killing Jose. I thought my life was bad back them, it was nothing compared to this.

5New but not so much better life Empty Re: New but not so much better life Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:32 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

oohhh this qood ! quick question...how did you make the name the link to a picture?

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

6New but not so much better life Empty Re: New but not so much better life Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:05 pm

kaylee

thanks... you just go to the 17th little box at the top and its called link and when you press it u put in the url of the pic and what word you want it to be

7New but not so much better life Empty Re: New but not so much better life Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:42 pm

kaylee

Continuation of chapter one – The past

That day not only did I lose my innocence but also the only person that cared for
me, I cried for weeks, but soon I realized that crying was not making life any better. I got myself together and started
to support my mom and myself because obviously she was not doing anything. I was 11 and in the streets already, but I
made a lot of money because all the old men liked young girls. After finding my place in this business I sat down and
thought about were my life would be in 10 or 15 years and if I keep doing things the way I was I would probably end up
like my mom; stung out on drugs and have kids. So I decided I would only do this until I got enough money to move out
on my own, I keep going to school, keep my job in the streets as a prostitute, and got another job in a strip club.
I was bringing in money like crazy but my mom would always steal the money that was not used on food and bills,
so it took longer than planned to save enough money. Sometimes
my mom would be gone for weeks at a time but I didn’t mind much because that meant I could come home to a
peaceful place, she was not there to yell at me or I didn’t have to witness her doing drugs.
In that little bit of information about myself I tried to portray myself as strong young lady that was just trying
to make a way out for herself but in all honesty I thought about dieing every day. I thought that being dead would be
so much better than living like this. As I laid in the backs of peoples cars or their homes I wanted to cry and tell them to
stop but I knew I couldn’t …I HAD to make money. But I didn’t let how I was feeling show because who wants fuck a girl
that doesn’t even want to be there, they want someone who is into it just as much as them so instead I shoved all my
emotions inside and I knew I would pay for that one day when they all come rushing out when this wall I have built
around myself comes tumbling down. The only reason I did not kill myself every time I thought about it was because
I knew that Jose was looking down on me and he would always want better for me. Even with knowing that I
still question myself because I would let my mind wonder and I think of things like; What would my life be if Jose
never came into it? What changed my mom? What made her go over the edge? Why does she not love me? Why
would my father leave me? Would she have been able to coup with life if my father was still around? Did Jose do
something to make her change or was it all on her? It took so much of me to be able to deal with everything being so
young and to keep going, but I did so now I just have to make it not only for myself but so that Jose death would not
be in vain.

Last edited by kaylee on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

8New but not so much better life Empty Re: New but not so much better life Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:23 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

getting better every add. plz add soon.

9New but not so much better life Empty Re: New but not so much better life Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:15 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Awesome adds...loving it...add asap

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

10New but not so much better life Empty Re: New but not so much better life Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:18 am

kaylee

Chapter Two – New School

I walked through the hallways of the school with a map and finally found my locker; I put my bag
in and got the books out for my first class which was English. There was still about 10 minutes until class
started but I headed that way anyways, I didn’t know anyone and really didn’t care to and if I got there
early I could get caught up on the reading that I missed so I would not be left behind in class discussion.
When I walked in I went to a desk in the middle of the class, I didn’t like to be in the front row and seem
too eager but I also didn’t want to set in the back and seem like a slacker. There was a young man
sitting in the class, and I must say he was sexy but I had no time to get distracted I was here for a
purpose and boys was not one of them. On top of that I don’t know the first thing to do with boys my
age; here I am 17 never had a best friend, never held hands with a boy, never had my first ‘real’ kiss, let
alone had a boyfriend. So for now I will stick to my book.

The bell ring and kid rush into the room so they don’t receive a tardy. Man this school and its
rules if you get three tardies you get detention. I just have a feeling that is one of the places I will be very
often. Anyways back to class; the teacher stood in the front of the class and I swear you could have
heard a mouse piss on cotton, this teacher must not play.

“I’m glad to see everyone is in here on time. Pass your papers to the front of the class so that we can get
started.” When the rattling of papers finally stopped he spoke once again. “If you have not noticed we
have a new student, so why don’t you stand up and introduce yourself.”

Reluctantly I stood up and made it very short. “My name is Tara.”

“Can we know a little more about you?” The English teacher asked. I didn’t want to say anything but
before I could even look up some girl said ‘nobody care about what she has to say.’ It must have been
my day, because it seemed as if everything was against me, my first day and bitches already got
something to say, but with all I had inside of me I held my tongue and was being the bigger person
because god knows I was not trying to get myself into trouble one my first day. All through class that
chick keep looking at me but I just ignored her, Very Happy simple bitches these days . Class went by in a breeze
but when it was over I realized I had a lot to catch up on if I was going to keep my head above waters. As
I was gathering up my books the boy from the beginning of class walked over to me.

“Hey cutie, my name is Eric.”

Without look at him I said okay and keep walking. “So you’re new huh?” He asked following me.
“Naw, this just happens to be my first time here.” I responded to his dumb question with a sarcastic
tone to my voice. He didn’t respond just keep walking next to me, “Is there something I can do for you?”

“I was just wondering if I could show you around.” I pulled the map out my pocket and held it up “I think
I can handle it.” I said and headed to my next class.

11New but not so much better life Empty Re: New but not so much better life Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:54 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Awesome add cuz the brother is fine...lol...add more. Its getting good.

12New but not so much better life Empty Re: New but not so much better life Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:08 am

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

aww why she gotta be so mean to dat boy lol add more soon!

13New but not so much better life Empty Re: New but not so much better life Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:29 pm

kaylee

Continuation of Chapter Two- New School

My other morning classes went by in a breeze and now it is lunch time and man am I glad to
have a little free time. I stood in line for what seemed like hours and when I finally came out I looked
around for somewhere to sit and of course there was no empty tables and I didn’t want to just sit by a
random person, so I went outside and set at the picnic table under a huge tree. As I ate I just looked at
the tree; I have always admired nature’s beauty, I especially love to just set the lake and listen to the
water and wildlife around it, or to sit on the porch and watch the rain. It was so calming and…..
My daze was broken when I heard someone setting down at the table. The smell of the cologne instantly
hit my nose and I knew who it was….it was Eric. I knew I had to keep myself distant from people; all I
wanted to do was finish school and move on, besides who would want to be around me if they really
knew everything I have done. As I turned around to face him I was going to say something rude so he
would go away but before I could even open my mouth to say something he leaned in and kissed me.
When his soft lips touched mine I my mind was racing, and then he tried to part my lips but before he
could finish I pulled back. I was not expecting that at all. I waited a minute before I talked so that a could
wrap my mind around what just happened but when I began to talk it did not come out to well.
“umm w..wh..what was that?” I asked
“oh I just wanted to see how you tasted.” He said calmly like it was nothing and winked at me when he
finished his sentence.
“oh I see now.” I said sarcastically “so you just go around kissing every girl that you want to know ‘how
they taste.’”
“no not every girl just some of them.” I looked at him when he said that and he started laughing. “naw I
was just playing. You seem different and you blew me off this morning so I decided I would take control
of the situation.”
“Well you did get one thing right, I am different and if you really knew how much you wouldn’t have
kissed me.” I said and got up from the table and began to walk away. This time he did not follow me
when I walked away from him…… maybe I got rid of him for good this time.
“ was my kissing really that bad that you had to leave,” he yelled laughing, “I could get better if you
practice with me.”
And here I was hoping I got rid of him. The rest of the day I tried to focus on the information I needed to
be learning in class but my mind keep wondering back to the kiss at lunch. I CANT HANDLE ALL OF THIS!

14New but not so much better life Empty Re: New but not so much better life Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:33 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Her mom?? Amess. I wonder what really happened with her and Jose?
Lil ghetto broad in her English class can shut tht mess up! Smh. So simple minded.
Eric!? Oh he is just, ugh! That boy is strange and too eagar. Walkingg around kissing on people.
I really think he's in for a rude awakenig..

lovee itt! Ups. adddd!!!!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

15New but not so much better life Empty Re: New but not so much better life Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:01 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Who is Eric going around kissing on ppl like that?

Good add, I'm interested in hearing more about her past now...
Upz

16New but not so much better life Empty Re: New but not so much better life Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:43 am

kaylee

Chapter Three - Home sweet home

As soon as the bell rang I went straight to my locker to get the books I needed for my
homework and got my ass out of that building. That had to be one of the longest, dreadful days of
school in my life. At the moment I don’t have a car, because I had to buy furniture for my apartment and
clothes, so I had to walk home. It wouldn’t be that bad because it was not that far away.
I was only about five minutes into my walk when a car slowed down beside. WHY can’t I just get home
peacefully, if it not one thing it’s another, I guess. I sped up my walk because I did not know who it was
nor did I care, I looked around and made sure there was a store or fast food place close in case I had to
run and to my luck there was.
Finally the person in the car rolled down there window and was telling me to stop, when I finally did I
became very aggravated, it was no other than annoying Eric. What do I have to do to get this boy to
leave me alone?
“Hey ma do you need a ride?”
“No, and surly not from you.” I said as I continued to walk, and of course he followed.
“You sure it looks like it going to rain soon.”
“And I’m sure I will be just fine, I’m not scared of the rain.”
“So you rather be dripping wet then to just get a ride from me?”
“Yea, pretty much, and besides I don’t know you and I sho don’t want you to know where I live. So how
about you leave me alone and drive some other bitch that’s walking around. Thanks.”
“Naw, I rather just give you a ride home.”
“Really, are you fucking retarded, I have told you time after time to leave me alone, so how about you
do that or talk to the police about harassment.” I yelled at him, I hate people that can’t take a hint.
“How about you let me give you a ride and I won’t talk to you tomorrow….” I stood there and thought
about it for a minute and walked around to the passenger seat, anything to get him to leave me alone!
When I got in the car I instantly started to regret that I did.

Flashback

It was a rainy day and I had been out working for a lil while but when it began to rain I started to make
my why home. I had a while to walk but I didn’t mind much because I got to have a little time to myself
and with everything going on at my house every minute alone was like….was like, you know what I can’t
even explain it but it was great and I wouldn’t change those minutes for anything. A car began to roll
beside me and a man asked if I wanted a ride and at first I said no but he finally talked me into it. At the
time I was young and did a lot of stupid things, like my job of instance, but at the time getting into
someone’s car was no big deal to me because I did it every single day. When I got in the car he began to
drive but was no longer listening to the directions I was giving him and his hand slowly found its way to
my leg. My heart was beating 100 times a minutes, it seemed as everything began to slow down and
when he hit the lock button it sound as if a gun went off. He pushed me in the back seat and climbed on
top of me, I fought with every bit of strength I had but the fact of the matter was he was way larger and
stronger than me and I could not do one thing to stop him. But I was determined and I fought until I had
no more energy left in my little body. When he finally decided he had enough he threw he out the car and
drove off. i had no idea where I was and was so tired that I could not even pick myself up off the ground.

End of Flashback

“STOP THE CAR RIGHT NOW AND LET ME OUT!” I yelled
“Calm down I can’t just stop in the middle of the street. What is wrong? You can tell me.”
“Just let me out the car.” We finally stopped at a stop light and I open the door and began to run home, I
had to get away, far away from this memory. In the back ground I heard Eric yelling for me to stop and
come back but soon I heard nothing more and he was nothing but a dot on the horizon. When I finally
came in sight of the apartments I was living in a slowed to a walk. I was dripping wet and tears were
running down my face. I was so glad to be home but when I got to my door there was some randomguy
standing in front of it. Can my day get any fucking better?

17New but not so much better life Empty Re: New but not so much better life Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:46 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Eric gets the message, he's just hard headed!
The kind that doesnt take no for an answer.
That maybe exactly what she needs.
random guy..he was kinda cute! lol
Wonder what ole dude wants with herr?

Uppss!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum