Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
New Story!:   My Life 07/01/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
New Story!:   My Life 07/01/2012 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
New Story!:   My Life 07/01/2012 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
New Story!:   My Life 07/01/2012 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
New Story!:   My Life 07/01/2012 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
New Story!:   My Life 07/01/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
New Story!:   My Life 07/01/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
New Story!:   My Life 07/01/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
New Story!:   My Life 07/01/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Story!: My Life 07/01/2012

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Story!:   My Life 07/01/2012 Empty New Story!: My Life 07/01/2012 Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:30 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

CHARACTERS OF CHAPTER 1 & INTRO IM DO THIS ON MY PHONE THATS WHY IM DOING THIS.

Shannon "Imani" Robinson - Rihanna
Sean "X" Anderson - Big Sean
Felicia - Lauren London
Layla- Diamond (from Crime Mob)

MY LIFE
"So i'm grinding til im tired and you ain't grinding until you
Tired so im grinding with my eyes wide. Looking to find
A way through the day. The life of the night. Dear Lord you've
tooken so many of my people im just wondering why you haven't
taken my life. Like what the hell am i doing right?" - Lil Wayne

Written by Q. CAMERON

Surreall
Princess
Production

2010 under the influence

INTRO(Am I Dreaming)
"Kiss Me to see if it's real cuz my mind can't decide"- Old Skool & X-scapeW

SHANNON "Imani" Anderson
better known as "IMANI"

"Felecia I know what i saw ight!", I yelled at my bestfriend. "He was kissing her. LET'S JUST GO. I don't wanna be here no more." I continued walking towards the door of my girls crib. "I can't leave Imani i got a party going on. Just call me when you make it to the crib" I looked at her and sighed. "Fine. If he comes looking for me tell him i said it's over im done"
Once again i feel like i let myself down. His stupid ass just did what he promised he wouldn't do. This music wasn't loud enough so i turned the knob just a little bit. I The seats began to vibrate in my white 2012 nissan altima soothing me to my comfort zone. While holding you down by Jazmin Sullivan blared through the car I began to check my iphone. Seeing my homescreen pissed me off i threw it on the passenger seat and drove off. I didn't have anywhere else to go so i just drove home I thought maybe i could talk to my mom and she would make it better. I parked in our drive way in New Jersey where i was born and raised, everyone was home, my mom, dad, and brother Shane. I walked up to the door rather tried to because it was already unlocked which rarely happened. "Shane you left the door unlocked!", I yelled to my brother but there was no response. All the lights were on downstairs, and no one even acknowledged that i was here like they usually do. "MAMA? DADDY? SHANE?!", i yelled. Maybe they were sleeping. I FIXED A glass of water to calm down my anger that I felt for Jason. He's a liar and my love for him is still there but i refuse to let him into my life again. Enough about his ass where the hell is everybody? I walked upstairs to the den and saw blood trailing to my parents room. As i walked to the door and stepped in before i knew it i was running downstairs with my keys still in hand running to my car. "OH GOD NO! PLEASE NO! THIS IS A DREAM!" I screamed as tears ran down my cheeks. A knock came at my window causing me to jump like i was in a fuckin' horror movie. I looked up to see my brother's home boy "X". I knew him but not as well as my brother.
"What's wrong Shannon?", he asked.
"Their all dead! Someone killed them!", i screamed. HE IMMEDIATELY CALLED THE POLICE and sat in the car with me to comfort me. THIS WASN'T MY LIFE.

HOPE YOU GIRLS LIKE THE INTRO

2New Story!:   My Life 07/01/2012 Empty Re: New Story!: My Life 07/01/2012 Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:27 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Wild intro. Wonder If Jason had something to do with their deaths? Poor girl Sad I kno the story is gonna be full of drama. Hope the police don't think she did it. Banging intro! Ready to read moreeeee Question

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

3New Story!:   My Life 07/01/2012 Empty Re: New Story!: My Life 07/01/2012 Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:56 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Girl add morre. The intro was good. Who in da world killed them. Thats messed up to come home for ur life to be upside down. Good add

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

4New Story!:   My Life 07/01/2012 Empty New add july 8th MY LIFE Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:28 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

CHAPTER 1: Breakdown
"And led you to believe i was, ok to just,walk away from the, one thing thats unyielding and sacred to me" - Mariah Carey

Sean "X" Anderson
BETTER KNOWN AS "X"

"How did you afford all of this?", Shannon asked me as I opened the door to her new apartment. "Can you not worry about how I got it and just live in it?", I replied setting her bags down. It's been a month since my home boy, my best friend and his parents were killed and the shit was killin me. But no one was hurt more than Shannon, I could still see the pain. "Alright here's my number again, call me if anything pops off or if you need anything". She looked at me in confusion. "You're not staying?", she asked standing in the kitchen with her hand on her hip. "NAW, I got business to handle ma but if you want me to come back later I will", I replied walking towards her. "NO you have business to take care of I'll be ok,", she said walking to her bed room.
"Well alright then I'm out"
I drove to my crib and took a shower to take my mind off all the shit that's been goin' down. "Baby?", my girl said in a questioning voice standing in the mirror fixing her hair as i brushed my teeth for the second time today. "SUP?"
"WHO IS SHANNON?"

Adding more tonight stay tuned!!
I need more critiques!! cheers
Where is everyone??

5New Story!:   My Life 07/01/2012 Empty Re: New Story!: My Life 07/01/2012 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:08 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

I like X's swag. He's ok so far. Bt his girl is about to get in his ass. I think he might start hvn feelings for Shan. Or the other way around nd he rejects her bc of his girl. Hmmm. I think Shan has her poker face on bc she's still hurting nd knows darn well she wanted him to come back. Still wanna kno who killed them! Short but nice add:)

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

6New Story!:   My Life 07/01/2012 Empty Re: New Story!: My Life 07/01/2012 Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:46 am

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

CHAPTER 1 CONTINUED

"My bestfriend Shano little sister why wassup?", I asked looking at her finally.
"I just seen her number in your call log alot"
"Pshhh it ain't even like that I'm just taking care of her. I promised him that". I looked away looking down at my tattoo that i just got done 2 weeks ago in memory of him. "Well i just found it odd that..."
"Man what the fuck you doing in my phone? I told your ass about that shit!"
Shorty had that shit bad. If we together I don't like the accusing type shit, save that shit for another nigga. It was time for me to go on the block so I let it go for now. I put on an all black v-neck, all black levi's, and all black vans with a black Spurs snap back. "I'm about to head out aight", I assured her and kissed her on the lips. "OK", she replied with an attitude. I wasn't up for this shit.

Once I made it to my block work was already coming and it was only 9 o'clock at night. It was around 12 o'clock midnight when I sold out and walked back to my whip. I was almost to the car when two niggas jumped out trying to start shit. One punched me but I stood my ground. My money was precious to me and I wasn't aboutto let these niggas take my shit. I fought until they was laid out. I grabbed my bag and got in my black 2012 charger. As I was about to drive off I felt a pain in my side. I touched it and I couldn't believe this shit.
"Them mother fuckaz stabbed me. FUCK!", I yelled hitting the steering wheel. I couldn't go home my girl would be bitchin, so I drove to Shannon's spot.

"Nigga why are you beating on the door like that!", she yelled making me laugh as I walked in. "Oh shit", I whispered touching my face feeling all the pain from earlier. Shannon turned on the lights and looked at me. "What the hell happened!", she yelled walking over to me. "Nothin just get me a warm towel," I told her taking off my shirt. "And you got stabbed! What happened X?"
"Look I ain't come over here to be lectured Shannon. Can you just get me a fuckin towel!" "Nigga you can get the fuck out I understand you bought this shit for me but I deserve respect!", she yelled shocking me cause I never heard her go off like that. "Stay in a lil girls place man", I waved her off. "I'm 19 ass hole I'm grown.", she said walking to get me a towel. When she same back she didn't even look at me.
"Look I'm sorry aight I'm just pissed off right now man", I explained grabbin the towel from her. She understood and just sat down next to me. "That cut looks deep let me see", she said touchin my side. "Damn your hands are cold!", I laughed as she kept examining. She then ran into the bathroom to get something and came back with needle and thread. "Hell no Shannon!" "It's gonna be infected if you don't! I have to"
"Alright man", I agreed laying on her lap so she could get a good view. As soon as she started the shit was already hurting. "You gotta stay still X". When she finished i thanked her and layed on the couch and watched Why Did I Get Married Too?. I started to dose off until I saw Shannon coming out of the kitchen in some short girl boxers and fitted tank top.
"Going to bed?", I asked not looking at her. "Yeah, well um I wasjust gonna lay down.", she said. "Come watch this movie with me. I mean since you not going to sleep." "Ok", she replied sitting on the opposite couch.
"How's the wound?", she asked breaking the silence.
"Oh its cool. How you know bout stitches and shit?"
"Oh I'm a part time nurse at Memorial Herman. My dad always wanted me to be in the medical field. I'm going to school now to be a Surgeon.", she replied as the light from the tv showed the tears on her cheeks. Damn i was bad at this shit. I never cried in my adult life. Everyone cries as a kid. I'm 24 years old and tears always mademe become stronger when i was younger. I lost my mom to an over dose and my dad lives in New York. I never met him though. Just a couple of letters and phone conversations. She whiped her tears away but they continued to fall. I had to do something. I walked over to her and got on my knees and sat on my heels infront of her.
"Look Shannon I can't say anything that could bring them backbut i promise you I will find the motha fuckaz that killed them.", I said whipping away her tears.
"You have to be strong strong for them ok". She looked up at me and for the first time I just realized how beautiful she was. Our eyes locked and I moved in to kiss her until my phone beganto ring.
"Yo wassup?"
"Where the hell are you!? I've been waiting up for you Sean!"

Damn she buggin.

What you girls think
Need more critiques!
Thanks to Jaz Nd Janae reading!!!! Smile

7New Story!:   My Life 07/01/2012 Empty Re: New Story!: My Life 07/01/2012 Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:04 am

SexyT

SexyT

I LOVE IT already!!
I'm sure they gon fall in love and his girl will not get in the way. He'll get rid of her!!! Smile He better anyway!!
Add more girl...

8New Story!:   My Life 07/01/2012 Empty Re: New Story!: My Life 07/01/2012 Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:43 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

Hey ladies!! im going to re do this story with pictures ok! I finally got my laptop so look for it on the portal i hope more of you read.
I was thinking we could all pick a day to get on like sundays and thursdays maybe idk lol just a thought

9New Story!:   My Life 07/01/2012 Empty Re: New Story!: My Life 07/01/2012 Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:36 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

I know. That would be good to do. I know many started school and all but I miss when ppl would leave good responses to stories. I think that's why I slacked off in my writings because of hardly no replies. But I'm bout to read. Thanks chica.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

10New Story!:   My Life 07/01/2012 Empty Re: New Story!: My Life 07/01/2012 Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:53 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

No problem Janae! I just miss this board and I just want it back to the way it used to be

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum