Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!!

+18
WIFEY-TYPE
LesaRae
sinqlebby !
SexyT
heatRAE!
TheBee
○→Єmιℓιε←○
__eyeCandy
pureSEDUCTION
dezzy.baby1
golden07
~!shakes_wifed_up!~
SweetGin1028
BarbiieBiitch
SurreallPrincess100
kaylee
her love is infinite ;)
J'Adore
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 16]

J'Adore

J'Adore

Addingg nowww =D

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

J'Adore

J'Adore

Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 2 Pulse6

Chapter Four; Too Hot
That Saturday Night, June 28, 2007 11:47 pm
Floyd

Three men, dressed in all black sat quietly in the box Chevy Caprice. Pistols on each side and ankle, they were ready for war. "Yo, that shit on Carvel St. " I said as I looked at Torrence who was navigating the stolen vehicle. He nodded, no communication by voice besides direction was needed. Everything was under code. I eased my head on the window as I looked up. In my mind, I was ready to get this shit over with, but in reality, I knew I was probably gonna be doing this shit longer than I had prepared. My cell rung, and both Torrence and Rome looked back at me. Torrence hit a 'U' turn, and swerved into an empty parking lot. He got out as well as Rome. I opened my door and got out. "The fuck man? What the fuck I said bout phones?" Torrence spat. "My bad man, I forgot it was on me, shit. Calm the fuck down" I said turning my back towards him as I ran my hands across my face, looking up at the sky. "And what? You wake up in the morning and realize yo' shit ain’t there? What if ya' phone hadn't have rung? I ain’t tryna get caught up on some you forgot!" Torrence yelled. I turned around quickly, "My nigga I do this shit! This is me!" I said hitting my chest, "Fuckin talking like you run some fuckin body! You forgettin yo' slip up? Huh?" I asked in his face. He sucked his teeth and looked away, I nodded my head, "Yeah, look like you gotta glitch too, but I caught mines. Wish I could say the same for you" I said as I headed back to the car.

Torrence & I never always saw eye to eye. None of us did, but the two of us always clashed, while Rome was the more, put it on the table, lets talk this shit through type, Torrence and I were more like, fists up, chest out. The other two entered the car, but before cranking up, Rome had something to say. "Look, that shit back there, unnecessary. We family, ain’t no pointing finger's cause at the end of the day, all we got is each other. Yea, what happened last time was fucked up, but what happened happened, we cant change that shit. So let that shit ride, it could've been either one of us" he said redirecting his eyes back and forth between me and Torrence. "So this is it, if anybody want out, say it now. Ain’t no pressure, no hard feelings. When we roll up in there, it's cause we want to. Not cause Rome want you to, not cause Floyd want you to, not cause Torrence want you to. Its up to you. So shid, wudd up?" he asked. I licked my lips, biting down on my bottom. "I always got chu' man" I said dapping Rome. "That’s what the fuck im talking bout" he said as Torrence crunk the car up. "Y'all need to handle this lil war y'all got going on, that shit gon burn us all if y'all don’t" he said looking out of the tinted windows. "Man, we been doing that shit for years" Torrence replied. "And that shit need to stop tonight. Yo im so serious, y'all need to handle that" Rome said looking at Torrence, who was more focused on the road than the conversation.

I cant call Rome a liar, neither could I say that about Torrence. We bickered about petty shit, just to get on each others nerves. Truth be told, we had something the other wanted. Torrence had the dare to laugh in the face of death, and I, I had memory like an elephant & the trigga' game on lock, never miss. Probably why we make such a good team. If you cant beat'em, join'em. I knew Torrence would be too stubborn to come out and say it, but I had to. "Look man, we been down since we was kids, that shit ain’t gon' change no matter what, I got chu' & you got me. So quash that shit" I said as the car came to a stop. "I hear you" Torrence said, "This it?" he said looking at the small house. Music blasted from it as people crowded around the raggedy gated house. "Yo', you ready?" Torrence asked. "I got it man" I said as I got out. Seeing as the niggas from The Courts hadn't paid me any attention, I would blend in easily in the crowd, unlike Torrence or Rome. "In and out man, in and out" Torrence said as he watched me cross the street.

I pushed open the the rusted gate as I stepped onto the property. The sent of cheap weed was loud, and the bitches were wack. "Hey boo, don’t I know you from some where?" a girl asked. Ignoring her, I past on by, I was on a mission. See how many of the niggas that were here, were at The Courts. Yea, somebody innocent was bound to die tonight, but this wasn't about killing, it was about proving a point. Never fuck with LRA. This was a message engraved with Dre's name on it. You fuck with my boys? You can kiss yours good bye. I had seen all there was to see, 10 niggas, the same bitches that crowded around Torrence the first game, and circled around Dre the second. I headed out of the front door genuinely as the same chick from before jumped in my face again, "I know you heard me before!" she said rolling her neck. I crowned her face with my hand as I pushed her out of my way, "The fuck outta here" I said as I continued on. "No he didn't!" another one of her friends said.

"How many?" Torrence asked. "All them niggas in there. Except Dre" I said as I closed the back door. "You tell'in me this muthafucka ain’t at his own damn party?" Torrence said hitting the steering wheel. "Fuck them, I want this nigga pulse gone" Torrence said cranking up. "Where the fuck you going?" I asked. "This shit too hot, too many people" he said turning the corner. "The fuck? Nigga we don' ran up in plenty spots and we was out numbered. That ain’t stop us from bodying niggas left and right!" I said pissed, only because I had gotten hyped up. "Look man, we can come at these niggas one by one. I ain’t worried bout that" Torrence responded. "Who the fuck you worried bout?!" I responded. "Everybody in this fuckin car know Dre a bitch. The nigga got fear point blank. The person that fears you the most, is most likely to be the person who bodies yo' ass. It's either me or him, and I ain’t going for that shit" he said as he slowed down, and parked near a curb. "You still wanna' pop some?" he asked as we watched the police drive by, turning down Carvel. I shook my head. "This shit too hot" Rome spoke, "I say we drive this bitch around the corner and leave it. Fuck the chop shop" he said. "Man fuck nah'" Torrence added, cranking back up. "Nigga you really think we gon' make it that far? Floyd phone rung, anything could've happened if it didn't! Nigga could've dropped his shit back there! We just watched the got damn police drive down the same fuckin street we was bout to light up! How many sighs you fuckin need?!" Rome yelled.

Torrence sucked his teeth as he always did, hated that he was out done. Rome was the brains above all. He might miss once or twice, forget some' every now & then, but the nigga was Harvard smart. Shit, beyond that. "Look, I gotta' cousin live a few blocks from here, we can chill there and get out of these suspicious ass clothes, be out by sunrise" I said. And it was done. The three of us got out of the car, Torrence, leaving the keys in the driver seat, huffed, "How far this cousin live?" he asked. "Bout two, three blocks" I responded as I removed my gloves, watching as Rome did the same. "Ah shit" Torrence said as his eyes gazed up the street, at the police car. We were all loaded, with 4 guns each, making it 12 in all. "Nigga just chill, back up, slowly" Rome said. On Q, we all did, backing up into the dark shadows of the small houses. I followed behind Rome as he eased in between the small space between two houses. "Just chill, don’t say shit. One wrong move can fuck us up" he said as his chest rose up & down slightly. I closed my eyes as I began to calm myself down.

Flashback...

"Look, we in & we out. No body gets hurt" Torrence said as he looked back at me. My vision was blurry as his last words seem to repeat them selves. My glove covered hands reached into the front seat, awaiting the gun to be placed in it. Rome's hand appeared, only to drop the deadly weapon in my palm. Ski masks were on, and all common sense was lost beyond that point. The three of us got out, and all I could hear, was my heart beat. All I could feel, was my pulse in my hands. "We got 60 seconds" Rome said, his words slurring. I nodded as I watched the door of King's Corner, a corner store we had been watching for a while now. Seemed to be bringing in fat money, and not just from selling Snickers and shit either. King had a drug deal rig'd up. We eased up behind the dumpster as Torrence checked the backdoor. Unlocked. The three of us quickly yet quietly entered the store unnoticed. There sat
Mr.King, watching his grey colored TV, not even paying attention. Torrence stood in front of the counter, while Rome eased behind it. I stood by the door, waiting for some dumb ass to enter. Two guns were cocked back, and Mr. King was now well aware of what was going on. He slowly turned around. "Nigga turn around!" Ace demanded. He grabbed the collar of Mr. King’s shirt, forcing him to stand. Block tossed the bag on the counter. Mr. King shook his head, "Y'all lil nigga's gon' rob me? Huh? Y'all gon' bring y'all bitch asses up in here!?" he screamed. And like nothing, Ace slapped him with the bottom of his gun, "You wasting my fuckin time ole man! Put the money in the fuckin bag!" he demanded. "17" I spoke, telling them we were 17 seconds in. Block aimed his gun at Mr. King, "Open it, or get opened" he said. Mr. King slowly opened the register. "Get that shit son, fuck we waitin on him for?" Torrence demanded. Ace wasted no time snatching up the bills in the register. "28" I spoke again. My eyes switched from Ace, behind the counter, to Block holding the gun, to the entrance of the store. 'Hurry the fuck up' I thought to myself. "Time" Block spoke. "39" I said in response. "Get some of that shit too!" Block said to Ace. Ace snatched everything on the back board. "Y'all muthafuckas gon' come in here and rob me?" King mumbled, "I got some' for yo ass" he said starring in Block's face. "Ima show you muthafuckas!" King yelled through grinted teeth as he reached for his gun. "52" I said. And just like that quick, Block empty a bullet in Mr. King’s forehead. He stood with the look of death kissing his face. He dropped the gun as he slowly fell to his knee's. Slowly, I walked over, and peaked behind the counter. Mr. Kings dead eyes shot up at me and I flinched at the sight. Ace eased his foot near King's head, nudging it, "Fuck!" he groaned. The three of us ran out the exact way we entered. I ran the route we had planned only hours before, cut through Sandra's, run behind Washington, hit 47th street and meet up at Montey's in 60 seconds flat. I pushed myself against the cold bricks of Montey's, an old bar I once called home. My chest beat down as my heart raced a million miles an hour. My head boomed like a head on collision. The back door of Montey's opened, and there stood Montey, holding the trash. "Aye, you alright?" Montey asked. "Y-yeah man, just" I said catching my breath, while trying to make sense, "Just running 'round" I said. "Wont you come inside?" he suggested with a worried look. I took a deep breath, "Com'on Floyd, you gon' need an alibi, for whatever it is you just did" he said, "You and ya' friends." Slowly, I eased off of the wall and walked into his empty bar. Montey knew we had done something, he could see it my eyes. Montey slid the phone towards me, “Call your friends” he said. “They're coming” I responded in a low voice. Soon enough, Rome & Torrence were walking in. As Montey went back to his office, we all sat, looking down at the cherry wood bar, no words were shared. Montey walked behind the counter, and turned the TV on. “...Where they found Mr. King laying behind the counter with one bullet to the head. Police believe that Mr. King had both sold and bought drugs in this very store. Investigators believe this crime was drug related, though it could be just a robbery gone terribly wrong. Mr. King did have surveillance cameras in his store, though none of them were working at the time. Mr. King had been under investigation for about two weeks. Investigator had planned to take him in for questioning later on this week, now Police are back at square one, with both the murder, and his drug relation. I’m Lenise Lig-” Montey turned the TV off, and looked back at us. Our faces were frozen. “Please, tell me you three had nothing to do with that” he said looking the three of us stone cold in the eyes. Just as Torrence was about to speak, Montey did, “Don’t play with me boy. You 'bout to lie already. I promised your mother I'd keep you outta' jail, and I will lay down and die before I break it. Same goes for y'all too” he said switching his eyes to Rome & I. He placed the cloth that lay on shoulder on the counter as he sucked his teeth, “If anybody asked, you were here with me till closing.” We said nothing as we all nodded in unison.

"What the fuck you doin?" Rome's voice snapped me out of my reminiesing. I looked over to see Torrence pulling out his gun as the officer's checked out the car the three of us had just gotten out of. "Warner" an officer said as he aimed his flashlight in the window, "looks like they left the keys on the seat. Call it in" he said. Rome hit Torrence to get his attention. We had to get up outta here. The two followed me as we weaved through the small backyards untill we came to a street. "It's right there" I said, walking in the direction of my cousin Kaylee's house. "She better be home" Torrence spoke. He was beginning to get on my nerves, "Man chill, you big talking now? Tryna heat up the police & shit" I said. "Man chill with that shit" Rome said walking on, aggravated at the both of us. I knocked on the door and waited as Rome leaned on the post.
Kaylee opened the door, "What the hell?" she said. I opened the screen door, "Hey cuz to you too" I said welcoming myself in. "What's up Kay?" Rome said gretting her, as well as Torrence. "Hey, yea, whatever. What y'all doing here?" she asked. "I cant come see my favorite cousin?" I asked. "You can leave" she said with her hand on her hip. "Chill Kay, we'll be gone by morning" I responded. "Oh uh uh! No! You need to leave now, every time you come over here, one of your lil girlfreaks find's her way over here and starts som' she cant finish!" she said snapping her fingers in my face. I chuckled at the thought of Keyshia, Kaylee scrubed her down the street that day. "Com'on Kay" Rome insisted. She shook her head, "Whatever, I have class in the morning, so keep it down, no smoking, no drinking, no hoes" She said pointing at all of us. "Alright alright" I said as I crashed on the couch. "Where the bathroom at?" Rome asked. "I'll show you" she said with a smirk. Rome followed in behind her as she led him down the hallway. "How old she is again?" Torrence asked. "Nigga dont even try it!" I responded. He chuckled and turned the tv on. Kaylee appeared again, only to go to the kitchen. "Where yo' moms at?" I asked. She responded, though I could bearly understand her because of the loud ass tv. "Where?" I asked again as I cocked my eye's at Torrence in aggervation. "Where?" I repeated. "Work!" Kaylee yelled. "Work?" I repeated. "No that's not what I said for the third time!" she yelled. I sucked my teeth at her, "Need to take yo' young ass to sleep" I said getting up. "Perhaps I could if yo' yella' ass hadn't have popped up with Thing 1 & 2" she responded. "Hater" I said lightly pushing her. "Boy, get out my face" she said walking on down to her room. After Rome exited the bathroom, I entered.

Last edited by -sнε sнιηεs נυsт ℓιкε α ☆ on Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Ooohhh this is so qood ! i wonder what's up with Floyd. He's hella scary like he dont likee doinq what he do . ADD SOON Smile

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

--Reading be back with a comment! Very Happy

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

love the add..
& lovin' Torrence.!

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

.i soo luved dahh add
i did get a lil confused wen i read it dahh first time...i wasz reading to fast nd i thought it was torrence point of view but i read it again nd luved it!!!!

Knt wait fahh dahh nxt add!!! Hope yew add soon im like soo luvin dis!!!!!

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

.hehehe new page new add!!!!

kaylee

great add, i love this story
glad im in the story now!!!!!
add soon!!!!!
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 2 842373 Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 2 361114 Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 2 842373 Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 2 361114

○→Єmιℓιε←○

○→Єmιℓιε←○

great add girly
im loving the stroy Smile

add add add

J'Adore

J'Adore

New Paggeee! Thankiess!
Glad to be getting your idea's about the guys too
adding noww!

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

omg had me nervous for a second thought they was gonna get caught..
i'm loving their gangsta...lol hurry and add

J'Adore

J'Adore

Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 2 Pulse07
Chapter Five; Church
Sunday, June 29,2007 11:18 am
Torrence

I rubbed my eyes as the bright sun light beamed through the blinds. I looked up to see Kaylee leaning over me. "This is not the Holiday Inn! Get up!" she said walking away. I groaned as I turned over, fanning her off. "Goddamn Kaylee! Shit!" Rome groaned pissed because she had awoken him as well. "Uh uh rudeness!" Kaylee snapped back, "Floyd get up!" she said hitting him with the pillow. "Chill with that shit Kay, damn" he said tossing the pillow to the floor. "Y'all fools thank Im playing" she said tapping her feet as she shook her head, "Y'all got five minutes" she said as she marched her skinny ass back down the hall. "This the last time I come over here tryna' sleep" I said as I rose up, resting my elbows on my knees, and my face in my palms. "I swear" Rome said in agreement. "Good morning boys" Kaylee's mom said as she entered the living room. "Good morning Mrs.Hampton" We said in unison. "Y'all sticking around for breakfast?" she asked. "No!" Kaylee yelled from the hallway. "I think we'll be alright ma'am" Rome stated. "Non-sense, y'all are welcomed to stay...I wont take no for an answer" she said smiling. We both chuckled, "Yes ma'am" Rome responded. "I might reconsider coming back over" I said laughing. "You crazy man" Rome said as he rose up. "Kaylee, show them where the guest closet is" Mrs.Hampton called out.

I eased up, figuring now was my chance. I walked on down the hallway, peeking through each room, in search of hers. "It's rude to snoop around someone's house" her attitudive voice said. "I wasn't snooping, just looking for the guest closet, figured it would be one of these doors, was I wrong?" I asked as I leaned against the wall. "Its behind you" she said with a smirk as she shook her head. I licked my lips and turned around, realizing I had been leaning on a door. "So simple minded" she whispered. "Can I help you?" I started, "or do you just wanna watch me?" I asked as I reached for a face cloth and a tooth brush. "Whatever" she said walking away, I looked over to catch a glimpse of her small frame walking down the hallway, I chuckled to myself as I closed the closet door. "The fuck I tell you bout my cousin?!" Floyd said popping outta no where. "Shit!" I snapped. "Uh huh, keep playin" Floyd said pointing at me" as he reached for the nob. I walked on to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face. Soon, I was chowing down on the best breakfast I had had in a while. "Enjoying yourself boys?" Mrs.Hampton asked. "Aunt Rose" Floyd started, "how come every time I come over here you give me a pop tart, but cause they here you went Waffle House crazy?" he asked. "Boy hush and eat" she responded with a smirk on her face as we all laughed. After breakfast we all helped clean up and soon, we were back on the couch.

Kaylee was gone to her class, and Mrs.Hampton was getting ready to go to her church's cook out. "So what's up?" I asked, referring to the plan. "We aint doing shit today, this is a day of peace" Floyd responded, I cocked my eyes. "Six days out the week we hustling, shit, I love money but I love myself more" Floyd said. "Iight, but we still need a plan" I said leaning over with my elbows on my knee's. "I say we tag these niggas one by one, save Dre ass for last" Rome spoke up. "It's sum' else going on, you know this cat or sum' ?" I asked. "Des ole dude, nigga came through and straight knocked her shit down. She all bruised up and shit. I took her to the hospital Friday morning. "Oh shit" Floyd said under his breath, realizing that was why I was at the hospital. "I'm thinking we gett'em one by one, then run up in his spot" I said as I rubbed my chin hairs. "Im tryna' get a come up. Fuck this boiling and baking shit, selling by the rock. I want that big shit" Floyd said leaning back, "I think we should pay his friends a visit, I mean, they cant beat us, they gotta join us" he finished. "What? That's some stupid shit right there" Rome spat. "Nah, I think lil Floyd might be on something. Just think, the closer you get to them, the closer you get to him. Gett'em on our side, they can take his ass out for us." Rome thought for a moment, "We gon' need some help" he said. "Saint" I responded. The two looked up at me. "You serious?" Rome asked. "Just think about it, Saint got every connection. You know he got us if we talking revenge or money. He in" I said. Rome nodded, "I feel you. Shit been a while though" he said.

"Y'all boys need a ride back home?" Mrs.Hampton asked. "You can take us to my house" Floyd responded. "How did y'all get here anyway?" she asked. "Friend of ours, they were trying to go to a party, wasn't so good & your house was the closest to go to" Floyd lied. It was a must to respectful to every person, you never who would be pulled to testify someday on your behave, why give them something bad to say? "Well that was responsable" she said grabbing her keys. We all loaded up in her all black Range Rover. Soon enough, she was pulling up to Floyd's house. We all gave our thank you's and headed inside. After showering and freshly clothed with our own clothes we had at each other's houses, we were in Floyd's car, headed for Saint's place on the other side of town.

We pulled up to the gated house. Floyd pushed the buzzer. "Yes?" A female voice responded. "LRA" he responded. A moment later, the gates were opening, and Floyd was pulling in. One of Saint's maids answered the door. We made ourselves upstairs to Saints Employee's Only door. A door dressed as a janitors closet, though behind the selves was a door. You had to go through a maze to get to Saint. Thats just how it was. Finally, stepping out of the elevator, the sight of
Saint smoking a cigar releaved us all, only meaning we didnt have to go further. "Look what the cat drug in" he said chuckling as he walked over. "Nephew" he said gretting Rome, "Block, Lock" he said greeting the two of us. "Any particular reason y'all here?" he asked. "We kinda need your help with something" Rome spoke. "Uh uh," Saint said, he turned around and motioned for us to follow him. "Keep talking" he said as we followed him through one of his ridiculous mazes. "Got this lil problem, I mean, we can handle it, but we want more out of, besides dead bodies" he spoke. Saint opened the door to a room we were all to familiar with.

He called it Church. A sound proof room where every discussion was made. Any nigga you know that's dead now, I can promise you his murder was premeditated in this room. What time it would be, who would do it, where they would do it, who would be notified first. It was all done in this room. "So basically what your telling me is that...you dont want to just kill, you want to, what make a name for yourselves or something?" he asked. Saint wanted all details. "We sick of the lil shit unc" Rome started, "We tryna fuck with that big shit" he said. "What's the point of doing it if you cant do it big?" Floyd added. "That's what you taught us right?" I said finishing it off. Saint laughed, "Y'all sound like some lil niggas saying their Easter speaches" he said, finding more hilarious than we did. "And you need my help how?" he asked. "See, we were thinking, why kill all of his niggas? If we put an end to him, we can take over. Plant the biggest Cartel the south has ever known. Have them niggas working for us" I said. Saint nodded his head as my words scanned through his thoughts. "So, you get his niggas to turn on him?" he asked. We all nodded. "That's good, but it's stupid. Dont get me wrong, & I see what y'all tryna do, but you gotta' think, what if they just as loyal to him as y'all are to each other? You talk to the wrong one, and you fucked up. Y'all dont need them. All y'all need right now is what you have. Each other, Agee & Ty. New nigga's is just that, new. They simple minded. Y'all grew outta that shit at a young age, thats why your still doing what your doing now, breathing" he said. "We taking over the city unc. We tryna live like you" Rome said. Saint chuckled, "You been saying that since you were 11, bout time you moved on it. Give it some time, figure out where these niggas sleep, eat, deal, everything. Give it two weeks. I gotta plan of my own. Ima prove something I taught y'all a long time ago."

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

loving it...

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

.luved dahh add
keep it up lil momma
Im like really lovin diss story!!!!

○→Єmιℓιε←○

○→Єmιℓιε←○

add add add

add add add
add add add

add add add

Smile

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

this is good add moree soon

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

Lovin This Story And Lovin Floyd.....And Rome Them Mii Niggas Add More

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

.upsz!

golden07

golden07
Admin

I so love this story...Details and all...You need to add more

need to know what is going to happen next.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

love iyt! keep on going! i had to catch up i was really busy! now im bak in this thang! made my day again.

J'Adore

J'Adore

Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 2 Pulse08
Chapter Six; Sticking to The Script.
Tuesday, July 6, 2007, one week later
Rome "Ace" Mckenzie

It was 11:42 at night & I was done with my spying and lerking through city, and for once, I can say I was glad to see my rugid apartment building. "McKenzie" the guy from the security desk called out. He had started that Monday after "Church". He had been here for 8 days and his fat ass was already working my damn nerves. "Faizon, what?" I asked as I ran my hand over my face. "I been meaning to give you this" he said going through his drawers. "I think I left it in the car, hold on. She said it was important." I looked crooked faced, "She?" Faizon wobbled his big ass out the front door as I stood there. After damn near 2 minutes I was becoming irritated. Making my way up the first step, Faizon called me back. "H-here" he said out of breath with his hand resting on his knee. "You opened my shit?" I said as I looked at the the tampered envelope. "I go through all that work to get you that damn letter and gon' accuse me of some illegal shit? I cant believe this" he said fanning me off. I sucked me teeth and ran up stairs. Soon, I was flopping down the couch. I pulled out the paper, thinking nothing of it. It was from, Des?

Rome,
I know this is a fucked up way to say good bye, but it's better than nothing, right?
I know your wondering, why couldn't I say this to your face? But truth is, If i did, I would
change my mind all together about leaving. But I cant. I have to depend on myself now,
and get the hell out of here. You saw me. You saw what he did to me. I cant take that any
more. He took everything I had away from me, cut me off from my family, my friends. I
had to sneak to do everything. And if I got caught? Let's just say the hospital know's me
by name. That morning you took to me the hospital wasn't my first visit, nor my second.
But not anymore. I gotta get my life together. Somewhere, I lost myself. I lost Desiré in
this crazy world and I have to find her. He killed me once.....yea, I've died before, crazy
huh? Crazy how he had so much power over me...how I let him have power over me. He
changed me & I hate him with all the strength I have left in my body because of that. Im
writing you,because I ask just one thing from you; make him burn.

-Desiré

I sat there and looked at the wrinkled peice of paper that had slipped out of my hands after reading her letter. I got up and ran down the hall, maybe she was still there? "Des! Des open up!!" I said baming on her door. "Fuck!" I cursed myself as I left her door. I grabbed my keys and locked up. "She long gone playa'...dropped that off, last..Tuesday? Yea, a week ago" Faizon said popping a Krispy Kreme doughnut in his mouth. Everything in me said strangle his fat ass. My heart beat slower as I placed my hands on my head, thinking of what to do next. I walked out of the building, headed for my car. I was paying Dre an early visit. Speeding down the highway, I had to get to Saint first.

"Who are you?" I asked. Some girl had just answered Saint's door. "I could ask you the same thing" she responded. I sucked my teeth, I had no time for games. "Let'em in" Saints voice said as I pushed my way past her anyway. She followed in behind me, and with the mood I was in, I aint need her breathing down my fuckin neck. "Oh yeah, Ace, meet
Nae. She's a daughter of a friend of mine" Saint spoke. I looked at her, then I realized how bad she really was. I said nothing to her as I admired her frame. For a second, I forgot I was suppose to be pissed. I walked on down to the game room where Saint was playing pool. "Here" he said, handing me a pool stick. "Nah, I aint in the mood" I responded. "Boy get this stick and stop playing" I sucked my teeth at my uncle, taking the pool stick away from him. I told him what was up, and that the only reason I had came, was to get Dre's address. "Slow down, slow down" he spoke, "You getting too involved. Dont let her problem's become yours. You sit back and relax, Dre has his time. Stick to the plan." I sucked my teeth. Truth was, my body was aching to put an end to Dre. "Go home and get some rest. Dont dwell on that shit." I walked out without another word said. "Iight Ace, dont be hard headed" Saint said as I exited the room. I opened the door and looked back, and there stood Nae. "Night rudeness." I ignored her comment and kept about my business. The cold night air hit my face as I stepped out. I got in my car and thought of my next move. Soon, I was pulling off with the windows rolled down, letting in fresh air. I wasn't in the mood to sleep, or be home. I went to the one place where I felt peace, a park I use to go to as a kid. I turned the radio on and closed my eyes. "This goes out to all the hard working mother's out there. Here's 'Boys To Men' Mama " Michael Baisden said as the song's beat began to play. I pulled out, headed for my moms place.

Soon enough, I was in the suburbs. Seems like more stars kiss the sky on this side of town than they do mines. I knocked on the front door, it was maybe, 1 o'clock in the morning. I tucked my hands in the pockets of my jeans as I began to turn around, it was too cold to be standing on somebody's front porch. "Who is it?" her voice said. "It's me, ma" I said tunring around. The door swung open, and there stood my mother,
Michelle. "Rome!" she said wrapping her small arms around me. "Hey" I spoke, unsure if I really wanted to be here. "Come in, come in" she opening the door. I stepped into her house, and already, I felt out of place. It was decorated with pictures of my three year old sister, Joy, and my mother's husband, Curtis, the reason she gave me up, giving me to Saint. "How you been baby?" she asked as she sat down on the couch. "Im alright" I said looking around her living room. "Y-you gonna come sit down?" she asked. "Nah, I think Ima go. I gotta bad feeling" I turned to leave, and there was Curtis, coming down the last step. "Rome please" she said sadly. "Michelle, what the hell is he doin in my house?" he asked her furiously. "Curtis he's my son" she pleaded. "You know what ma'? Dont even worry bout it, I was just leaving" I said as I began to head for the door. Curtis stopped me. "Nah, son. Stay" he said, pushing me into the living room. "Chill" I said as I began to walk towards the door again. "Nah, you got the balls to walk up in my house, why you wanna leave now, son?" he knew what he was going. I bit on my inner jaw, my fuse was already short from today's events. "R-rome...g-go get Joy, she's still up" Michelle said.

"Joy?" I called lightly. "Romey!" my lil sister yelled.
Joy was my heart. "Hey!" I said as she jumped in my arms, "What are you still doin up lil girl? It's way past your bed time" I said as I kissed her on her cheek. "Mommy sad, daddy bad" she said with a sad face. "What you talkin bout Pooh?" I asked her as I sat her down on her bed. "Mama bad so daddy hit her" she said pretending to slap herself. My blood boiled as I picked up Joy."Ouch Romey!" she cried, trying to remove my hand from her leg. I sat her down, and she showed me the bruise on her small leg. "Fuck" I cursed myself under my breath. I let my anger out on her pink door, punching it twice. I picked her up, making sure I didnt touch her leg. "Where the hell you taking my daughter?" Curtis said standing up. I ignored him, taking Joy to my car. He knew he was wrong, that's why he didnt follow me. "I'll be right back, dont touch nothing, alright?" I said as I layed her down in the back seat, headed back for Michelle. "Go get in the car" I demanded her. She looked hesitant as her eyes switched from me to Curtis. "What chu' waiting on? Go get in the car!" I yelled. She got up slowly. "Sit your ass down" Curtis scowled. She did just as she was told. "Fuck that" I said as I grabbed her arm. "You think you gon' come up in my house and take my family son? Huh?" he said as he pushed me against the wall. I was done with 'chill', and letting shit his slide. My fist was against his jaw the second my back touched the wall. I had no control over my body after that. All I could hear was Michelle pleading for me to stop. When she did manage to pull me off of him, my fist was covered in blood. "Curtis! Curtis, baby, you alright!?" She said as she held his head up. Every bone in my body wanted to drag her up out of here, and watch him and his house burn. But she wanted to be here, I couldn't change that. I walked out, I had my lil sister to care for. Michelle could take care of herself, seeing that Joy had more than one bruise, Im guessing that's all Michelle did, took care of Michelle.

My eyes switched from the road to the rear view mirror from time to time as I looked at Joy sleeping peacefully in the back seat. I couldn't take her to my place, anything could happen. I pulled up to a house I knew she would be safe at. "Back again Rudeness?" Nae said as she leaned in the doorway. "Man chill, I need a favor." She took a deep breath, "I dont do favors for strangers." "Im serious. You cant say no to this face." She looked me up and down, "Psh, nigga no!" she said easily. "Not mines, her's" I walked down the steps as she followed me. "You have a kid, Ace?" she asked. "She's my lil sister, I need you to watch her" I said leaning on my car as I watched her peep into the window. "Watch her? You dont even know me" she said folding her arms. "But Saint does. If he can trust you, then I can too" I responded. Nae looked at Joy once more, "Why wont you tell you Saint to watch her?" she asked. "Saint dont know the first thing about watching kids. She got her own room and everything in there, just keep an eye on her, that's all im asking." She nodded her head, "For how long?" she asked. "Bout a week, maybe two?" I said easing my shoulders up. She bit down on her bottom lip as she calculated her thoughts. "I cant keep her at my place right now. And if she goes back home she's gonna be stuck with a daddy hitting her and a mother who's too afraid to stop him" I spoke. "Alright, alright" she finally spoke as she nodded her head, "I'll watch her." I whiped my face with my hand, releaved I had someone desent to care for Joy for the next few days. I layed Joy down in her bed as I kissed her forehead. "Her clothes are in there. Be careful, she has a bruise on her leg & arm, no telling where else. She hates Lucky Charm's for breakfast so dont even -" Nae placed her finger to my lips. "I got this, ok?" she removed her finger as I continued to look down at her. I shook the thoughts out of my head as I took one last look at Joy, then headed towards the stairs. "You might wanna' go to the bathroom, you need to wash that off" Nae said pointing at the dry blood on my hand, "Im not even gonna' ask."

Last edited by -sнε sнιηεs נυsт ℓιкε α ☆ on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

J'Adore

J'Adore

new pagee!

golden07

golden07
Admin

Woo hoo...I'm in the story YES!

And now I have to watch poor lil Joy...
aww I'mma take care of her like she
is my own...ADD ASAP

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

awww..
Joy is a cutie.! Smile

& that was a GREAT add.!

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

BOMB ADD Smile cant wait to see whad happens next!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum