Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!!

+18
WIFEY-TYPE
LesaRae
sinqlebby !
SexyT
heatRAE!
TheBee
○→Єmιℓιε←○
__eyeCandy
pureSEDUCTION
dezzy.baby1
golden07
~!shakes_wifed_up!~
SweetGin1028
BarbiieBiitch
SurreallPrincess100
kaylee
her love is infinite ;)
J'Adore
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 16]

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

awww ILove Rome .......ADDD MORE PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

my days are shining! thanks to yur story keep it going!

SweetGin1028

SweetGin1028

OMG... THIS STORY IS SO GOOD... IM LOVING IT. I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ADD...

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

.omg!!!!
I wonder were the hell i ran off tew lol
Im like so luvin Rome!!!
Im like sooo luvin this damn story!!!
cant wait fahh nxt add
Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!

J'Adore

J'Adore

Thanks for the lovee!
Gonna try to add todayy ladiess
Hopefully I will, but if not, you can expect
it bright and early tomorrow.
Making a few changess!
Uppers!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

Can't wait..!!

J'Adore

J'Adore

addingg noww ladiess!

J'Adore

J'Adore

Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 3 Pulse07
Chapter Seven; Im Not a Player, I Just Fuck Alot
Wednesday, June 8, 2007
Torrence "Rock" Bryant

9:42 am

I scratched my head as I walked into the kitchen, insearch of something to eat. "Rock!"
Shauny yelled from my bedroom. "What? Damn" I yelled back, aggravated that she had the nerve to pull some my car wont crank shit last night. "Nigga dont what me!" Shauny said prancing in the kitchen. "Wont chu' go put some fuckin clothes on!?" I said looking her up and down, disgusted at myself for even letting her ride my dick. "You weren't complaing about what I had on last night!" she snapped back. "Man Shaun get the fuck out my face" I said pushing her out my way. Scandolous hoes. "Nah Rock, you got me fucked up. So, what? We fuck then we aint shit!?" she yelled as she followed me back to my bedroom. "Dont fuckin play ya' self, we aint never been shit, hell, we aint even we!" I said pulling my shirt over my head. "Matter of fact, fuck yo' car, call a damn taxi, I got shit to do" I said walking into the bathroom. "A taxi?" Shauny laughed, "Me? In a taxi, nigga you don' lost yo' muthafuckin mind! I'on see nothing wrong with yo' car" she said pushing her finger in my head. "Chill with that shit Shaun" I said pushing her hand away. "I'll be waiting in the living room" she said as she walked away. "You better be the fuck up out my shit when I get out" I said closing the door behind her.

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist, & just as I had demanded, Shauny was gone. She knew better, though I was kind enough to let her ass stay the night, I wasn't about to let her take up my day. She was bearly worth the nut I got out of her last night. I called up Floyd, letting him know I was on my way to his place. I opened the door, and there stood
Khiry {Pronounced Keery}.

"Hey Bae" she smilled as she wrapped her soft arms around my neck.

"What up ma'?" I asked as I embraced her hug, wondering why she chose to pop up unexpectedly, knowing I hated that shit. She walked in, looking like she had just stepped out of a magazine. "Why you so dressed up?" I asked. Her smile fit the floor.

"Torrence are you serious?" she asked walking towards me. I moved my eyes from left to right, thinking. "I promise I'ma make time for you bae! Clear Wednesday, it's just gon' me and you" she mimicked me.

"Oh shit...bae" I said reaching for her hand.

" 'Oh shit bae' nothing Torrence! I skipped my class today! Just to spend time with my thought of boyfriend!" she snapped

"Khi {Key}, com'on bae" I said pulling her into me. She pushed me off.

"What ever Torrence, call me when you can fit me into your schedule!" She walked out, slamming my door, making her exit.

I knew I was wrong, but I couldn't be too pissed, she was just minutes late from catching Shauny. I had that much to be glad about. I shook my head as I locked my door, making a personal note to make it up to her.

10:40 am

I pulled up to Floyd's house to see his mother walking out. "Hey Mrs.Rhames" I spoke. Mrs.Rhames was the 'Mrs.Parker' from "Friday" to Rome & I. She had the whole nine yards, plus the 8 figures career. Talk about Miss.Independent, she has it on her tag. "Hey Torrence" she said hugging me. I walked on in the house to see Floyd sittin on the couch. "Nigga yo moms still fixin you breakfast? Get cho' big ass up" I said hitting the cap off of his head. "Man gon' on, quit hatin" he responded, then stuffed a peice of waffle in his mouth. I helped myself to the breakfast in the kitchen, then sat down.

"Nigga you need to get dressed, aint much time" I said as I washed the few dishes I had used.

"Ayo, Rome said it's just 9 dudes. We all got three each, then we meeting up at Saint's for Dre" he responded

"I aint up for all this spying and shit"

"Im up for this money! A nigga bout to get caked up than a muthafucka!"

"Nigga you got everything, what the fuck else do you want?"

"Man please, it look like I got everything"

"Yeah, whatever" I said looking away

"Anyway. Im ready for a come up. What you trippin off of?"

"Peep this shit, Im fuckin Shauny right? Finished my shit, so you know this bitch got to go, she gon pull some my car wont crank bull" Floyd sucked his teeth at my comment.

"Why you fuckin dirty hoes? You need to get ya dick checked before yo shit fall off" he responded

"Fuck you bruh" I said chuckling

"That hoe would've been standing out muthafuckin side" Floyd replied

"You cold B" I said smirking

"She would've been cold too, standing out muthafuckin side. Shit, I wish I would let a hoe sleep up in my crib. What if Khiry walked in? Huh? You gotta think about that shit"

"Man Khi showed up bout a hour after Shaun left" Floyd's face turned sour.

"You lucky muthafucka. She should've caught yo ass. Khiry prolly the only girl you gone find with book sense. Honey's ole McDonalds workin ass dumb as a cereal box. All honesty bruh" he said putting his hands up, "Khi too good for you." he said.

"Too good? My nigga look who talkin!" I responded, irritated at his comment

"I fuck and leave instead of grinning in her face. Wasting her fuckin time, puttin bullshit in her head. Got her thankin she the main thang but the truth is, Im fuckin the bitch from the club too. You better quit that shit, she gon' catch you." he said pointing his finger at me.

"Man, whatever. Khiry love me too much to leave"

"What? Nigga please, she got you thinking she love you too much. That's some bullshit. What woman you know stayed with her man after he cheated?"

"Magic, and that nigga got some' from ole girl"

"You get some Magic money she might not leave" he said chuckling

"Like I said, she love me too much. I cant get caught, Im in the pro's lil bruh"

"Aight. Keep fuckin round, you gon' be looking real stupid when the contract ripped and she workin wit' a new nigga" he said as he walked out, leaving me in the kitchen. I shook the thought of Khiry leaving me, and headed back into the foyer. Soon, Floyd was coming down the stairs.

"Get ya keys, we wasting yo gas" I said opening the door.

12:00 Noon

We were parked infront of Rigley's, a hot spot corner store, as we watched six dudes, all of which were ready to try and whoop my ass back at The Courts. "Aye, red bone comin over here" Floyd said. She had just walked away from the guy's crowd. I walked in the store behind her as she headed to the cold drinks. Her phone rang as she bent over in her short Daisy Duke shorts.

"Hello?" her high pitched voice spoke. "Ya girl, im here in Rigley's gettin Duece his shit....Tonight? Shid you know Im down.......What? Aint nobody thankin bout his ass" her conversation went on about him making her do his dirty work. Funny how a phone call can make a woman forget about everything she was doing. She stood in front of the freezer the entire time. Finally, when she got off of her phone, I made my move.

"You know look too good to be breakin nails for a nigga" I said as I gazed over her butter bright body. And with that, I walked away. 5....4....3...2

"Wait!" she said as she grabbed my shoulder. I smirked to myself and turned around. "Uh, thank you" she said shyly. I nodded and tunred. "W-what's your name?" she asked.

"Call me, Dawn" I said, giving her a fake name.

"Im
Kennedy, Dawn" She exstended her hand out. I had my foot in the door.

Kennedy had giving me the names of all the guys that would soon be put down, Duece, Marco, Don, Raul, Coke, & Jaime. Plus a personal invite to some party downtown at a club called Creme. Now, Floyd and I were headed back to his place. I wasted no time getting back to mine, I had to get dressed.

11:23 pm
Club Creme
Downtown

"Got damn!" I yelled over the loud music as I watched two girls get down with each other.

"Nigga im bout to drab one of these honeys" Floyd said dapping me.

"Iight, I feel you, i feel you" I replied. I walked through the crowd and made my way to the bar. I sat with my back turned to the crowd as I waited for the bartender.

"Im glad you came" a soft voice said into my ear. I turned around to see Kennedy smiling. "Com'on, dance with me boo" she pulled me from the bar and into the crowd. The bass from the music beat through my body as I watched Kennedy roll her ass on me. She stood with her left hand on my neck, while my hands stayed on her hips. What ever reason she was moaning, she had me going. "You like that boo?" she asked as she swung her hair while bending over. Kennedy stood up and faced me, licking her lips, she walked her middle and index fingers up my neck, then tugged on my ear. "Im think about leaving in a minute" she spoke. "Didn't you just get here?" I asked. She nodded her head, "Yeaa, but..we need to go" she said with a smirk. She turned around, with my hand in hers, "Let me go get my purse boo" she said releasing my hand and walking on into the crowd. Floyd walked by with twins under each arm. They whispered something in his ear and then walked on.

"Better believe im hittin that tonight!" he said dapping me

"Muthafucka im leaving now!" I said laughing.

"Oh so you have time to club with your friends, but not me?" I turned around to see, Khiry.

"You ready baby?" Kennedy asked as she walked from behind me, grabbing on to my hand. Khiry's eyes laid on Kennedy, then she looked at me.

"I knew it" she said as she backed away, then turned to exit the club doors. I walked after her, pushing the doors open.

"Khiry!" I called out to her.

"Fuck off Torrence!" I pulled her arm, making her face me.

"Can you wait, please?" I asked.

"For what? For you to fuck her then come back to me? Come on Torrence, I know you got a good lie to tell" she said as she folded her arms.

"Ahum, Rock" I looked over to see,
Shauny mugging. She walked on with her eyes still on me untill she entered the club.

"And who the fuck was that Torrence!?" Khi asking pushing me in my chest. I grabbed her arms before she could push me again.

"Chill, she just some hoe that work at my job, that's it"

"You work at a fuckin strip club Torrence! So what, she strippin for you too? Huh?" she said trying to push me again

"Man Khiry chill"

"Did you fuck her? Torrence?" she asked. I sucked my teeth and looked away. She laughed as she shook her head. "So that's all im worth to you? You cheated on me with a fuckin stripper and Lord knows what the hell else! But it's all good. Dont even worry about it. You can take ya' ass back up in there. We're done."

Khiry walked away, leaving me looking the way I should've looked a long time ago, stupid.

Last edited by -sнε sнιηεs נυsт ℓιкε α ☆ on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

J'Adore

J'Adore

Enjoyy =D

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

aww damn. Khiry deserve sooooo
much better. Rock be trippin. I love Floyd lol.
He seems to be the sensible one along with Rome.
That Shauny girl...she trippin. She needa get it
together. Dont no dude wanna wife no stripper hoe
forreal lol

Great add.
Upps !!!!

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

luvin the add! damn t dun fuked uhp with khiry! hope they can work it out. hey where am I!? lol Tori.

J'Adore

J'Adore

her love is infinite Wink wrote:
That Shauny girl...she trippin. She needa get it
together. Dont no dude wanna wife no stripper hoe
forreal lol

Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 3 436836

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

.Oh wow....Torrence reall dwn badd fahh datt! If he promised her that they was gon spend time together he should of just cancled his plans!
But idk...i think that him nd Khiry gon try nd work it out!!
Ready for a new add!!! Keep it up!!!! so luvin diss!!!

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

YAY...!
I'm in...
&
yu damn riqht im too good..! Smile
& Shauney ugly as hell anyway.! >Sad
Rock fucked up this time.!
i still love his ass tho.!
*smile*

Gorgeous ADD.!
add again asap.!

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

omq uu needa add moree mamaz Smile
lol im sooo waitinq to see what happens

J'Adore

J'Adore

Thankss for the new pagee && the love!!!
Addingg nowww!!! {finally lol}

J'Adore

J'Adore

Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 3 Pulse08
Chapter Eight; Murder She Wrote
Friday, July 14, 2007. 1 week later
Rome "Ace" McKenzie

2 o'clock am

I layed on the roof Uno Simmons's home. Oddly enough, he was number one on my death list. It was normal for him to leave his house around 2 am. Apparently, this muthafucka had a problem with keeping his hands to himself as well. For two weeks straight Ace's eyes only opened for the day he would close Uno's, while Rome's only opened to see Joy's. Watching Uno free handedly beat on his girl while his kid watched only made his awaitng death more gruesome. His door opened and he appeared on the front porch, smoking on Lavender Kush. He put it out and walked to his Chevy Camaro. As he pulled of, I eased down and unlocked the back door. "Forget something babe?" his girl questioned. I aimed the gun at her, "Call'em" a worried look washed over her. "I cant" she whispered. "Fine. Let your son grow up watching that nigga beat you up, he'll grow up just like'em" I said. We had already made connections. Gave her a sweet deal of revenge, and set her and her son for life, all she had to do was come through, and right now, she was fucking it up. She nodded her head as she picked up the phone. "Bae, some nigga's tryna break in" she whispered. "I dont know im scared! Please come back" she whinned. Soon enough, he's big frame slowly appeared. I watched out of the window as he eased up the stairs. I handed Leah the gun and she nodded, taking her place. Uno eased through the door with his gun ready to go off. "What the fuck?" he said dumbly, realizing there was no one there.

"Forget something babe?" she asked, her voice coming from the bathroom. She walked out into the hallway with bearly a robe on. He chuckled and walked over to her. "Back the fuck up!" she groaned as she pulled out her gun. "L-Leah, baby, p-p-put the, put the gun down" he said as he slowly walked towards her. "I said back up!" she screamed. "You'on wanna shoot me baby. Put the damn gun down!" he hissed as he reached for her. His body froze and soon he was on his knees. The beauty of the silencer. Leah slapped him with the grip of her gun. "Hit me bitch! Hit me!" She screamed. I remained in the dark corners for back up, only sticking around to make sure his pulse no longer existed. As much as I wanted her to get her revenge, she was waisting my time. I cocked my gun, and that was her signal. There was no hesitation, Leah engraved two bullets in Uno's head. I retreated the gun and tossed her her cut. Tears hit her face as she nodded her head. I walked out the back door, headed for my next victim.

3:15 am
Cameron Ealy. No, he wasn't the next victim, he was the next bridge I would cross to get to my next victim. I parked my car near the curb as I looked down the street at Cameron, chatting with my victim, Dameon Brigs. Cameron was Dameon's driver. Apparently, Dameon was a no good dirty back stabbing muthafucka, seeing how he had robbed Cameron, damn near killing him. Guessing Cameron had no idea it was him, his dumb ass stuck around, faking it up, looking Cameron in his face every day. Now the tables were tunred, and Dameon's fate laid in the hands of Cameron's. Just as we had planned, I called Cameron. He covered, pretending the call was from his mother. Dameon was already in the back seat. Cameron took his place in the driver seat as he usually did. He turned around, and aimed the gun at Dameon. "What the fuck you doing?" Dameon asked with anger in his vioce. "Open yo' muthafuckin mouth" Cameron demanded. "C quit fuckin playin!" Dameon groaned. "Open yo' mouth like ya' bitch did!" Cameron repeated. I held the phone to my ear as I sat back and watched from my car. A white light lit in the mist of a second. I drove up and got out of my car. Dameon's dead body layed slumped over in the back seat. After checking Dameon's pulse, I retreated the gun, & gave Cameron his cut. Job well down. Two down and one to go.

3:45 am
Maurice Adams

I called his wife up. "Ace?" her soft voice answered. "Yeah, go head" I hung up, giving her permission to end her husbands life. She wanted the life insurance, for their kids he didnt take care of. I didnt care what her reasons were, he just had to be dead by 4. She had 15 minutes to get it done, and she was right on time. I pulled up to her house to see him laying on the front porch. Instead of money, I gave her the perfect wrap up, making his murder look like a robbery. After I was sure he was dead, I retreated the gun & pulled off, headed to Saint's. Agee & Ty would plant the evidence that would made Mr.Adams' murder look like a robbery gone wrong.

4:15 am
I pulled up just as Floyd & Torrence were. Soon, we were in Church. "LRA" Saint spoke, "I want y'all to meet Nae." The door opened, and she entered. "LRA" he said, "Meet Nae" he finished. I smiled to myself, the crew hadn't met her yet. "What? She's Dre's bait?" Floyd asked with a laugh as Torrence joined him. Nae's eye peirced at Floyd, as if she was making a personal note to retaliate to his comment some other time. I never took my eye's off of her, nor did I join to laugh. "No, I need y'all to keep an eye on her, an old friend sent her down here for school and she's under my care. Im depending on you three to keep her safe" he said. I'll keep an eye on her alright. "She cant be that much trouble" I said as I leaned back in my seat. The two of us were caught in a gaze, she looked away and smirked. "Dont put ya' foot in ya' mouth Ace, looks can be deseiving. And if not, this should be easy. You can go back now Nae" he said. She smiled and nodded, rolling her eyes at me. "Now, back to business. This lil Dre character, he small shit. Gotta' lil condo a couple blocks from here, Ty & Agee just called, they already watchin out. It's in your hands" he said. We walked on down the hallway, to the Weight Room. Every loaded arm weapon you havn't seen was in here. Straight army shit. We didn't need much, it was one nigga. Soon enough, we were headed to Markbush Hills, where Dre lived.

We pulled up in the parking lot where
Ty & Agee were parked. "Iight, we got the camera's on the first, second & third floor blocked. Be quick and up outta there" Ty said. "These muthafucka's quick to call police" Agee added as he looked away. After slapping hands, we were headed for the entrance. It was crazy how Dre was living lavished, while his girl, Des, was living in a ghetto apartment building. "Ah, excuse me, you cant go upstairs without residential permission!" The chick at the front desk called out. I looked at her not once as we headed for the stairs. Elevators were off limits, stairs however, had no cameras, and couldnt get stuck or shut down. We stayed close to the wall, where no camera's recorded, just in case they were reactivated. 356...357....358. I placed the key in the slot and the door opened without a problem. "Well well well" I stated, "Look what we have here." There stood Dre in a white robe, smoking. "This nigga on some gay shit." Torrence added. Dre laughed, "I know y'all aint walk up in my shit" he said, removing the burning paper from his lips. Guns were cocked and aimed. No need for introductions, we were well aquanted. "Oh y'all bitches thank y'all some big huh?" Dre said looking at all of us, then he starred at me. "Ohhhh, ok, I know what this is...this bout my bitch Des, huh?" he chuckled, "She bad, right?" My finger iched to pull the trigger. "That bitch is just as dead as the rest of y'all fools when I find her. You know what? I think Ima bury y'all bitches right next to ea-" Dre's words were cut short as his body was hit by four stray bullets. It was weird, because I felt every bullet fly right past me. Neither Torrence nor Floyd or I had released fire, I turned around to see Dre's murderer. My eye's budged. Hell, even I couldn't believe it. "Get the money off the couch" she stated, "Hurry up, this nigga's already starting to stink" she said as her arm fell from its aiming position. I watched her as she approached me. She didn't look at me, but as I watched her, her eyes glittered with the tears she held. "What you waiting on? The money aint moving it's self" she said as she walked past me.

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

Awsome add! nae is a G im luvin the story n iy see my bby ty made it to the story! woo hoo! lol. keep it going! Smile

golden07

golden07
Admin

I'm so Loving it!!!!

what is going to happen next?
and was I crying?
you know you need to add asap!!!

LOVE IT!!!

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

That was soooo D.O.P.E!
lol Nae gutta as hell . she
on some ride or die shit or
what ? lol business got handled
on Dre ass !

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

.upz
I soo luved datt add!!!!

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

loved it.!
add asap.!

J'Adore

J'Adore

Adding now =)

J'Adore

J'Adore

Pulse: They Were Taught To Hustle, Not To Care. NEW ADD 8/20/14!! - Page 3 Pulse08
Chapter Nine; Muder She Wrote²
Friday, July 14, 2007
Rome "Ace" McKenzie

That night

I sat in Church as I starred down at the marble trimmed table, pissed at myself. Nae sat on the opposite side of me, occasionally, I'd look up at her, to see her doing the same to me. Floyd, Torrence, Ty & Agee were all hyped about the fact that Nae had just bodied Dre, I on the other hand wasnt. "No blood is on anyone's finger's. That's how you work in this business. As fine, soft spoken, & educated as they are, women are just as deadly as men. You just saw that yourself" Saint preached. I was sick of hearing that shit.

I walked out, in search of Joy. I opened her door to see her watching Dora. "Romey!" she called out. She jumped into my arms. "Hey Pooh" I said, feeling a wave of peace come over me. I kissed her on her fat cheek. "I missed you Romey" she said hugging me tightly. "I missed you too Joy" I said sitting on her bed. "Are you gonna leave me again?" she asked innocently. "Nah, Pooh, Im always here for you" I spoke. "But what if something bad happens Romey?" she questioned. "Nothings bad gonna happen. I promise" I stated. Joy held her pinky finger out. I laughed and wrapped my pinky around hers. My heart beat heavily as I thought of the people Ace had killed. Ace was in me, I would pay for whatever he did. Ace's karma was gonna come, and Rome would pay for it. I pray it wont affect Joy, but in the back of my mind, I know it will.

"Ace?" A knock came to the door, Nae peaked her head in. "Nae!" Joy called out as she hopped out of my lap. "Hey momma!" Nae said as Joy hopped in her arms. "Look who's here!" Joy said excitedly. "Yeah, yeah I see" Nae said, "Ace, can I talk to you?" she asked. I sucked my teeth, "I'll be back Joy, sit tight ma' " I said as I eased off of her bed. I walked into the hallway with Nae right behind me. She closed the door. "So what chu' gotta' say?" I asked uninterested. "Ace, Im not that girl, please dont think I am" she said. "So what? You saying you aint a killer with a pretty face?" he asked. "Dont judge me! Let's not act like your some saint!" I shook my head, "I aint hide who I was. You did. You could've told me you was down" I said as I looked her up & down. "Ace, dont treat me like were any different from each other" she said shaking her head. "We are different Nae!"

"Oh yeah? And how is that? Cause you gotta dick and I dont?! Yea, I've killed before, only because I had to. And no, I will never be proud of that, but that's not who I am. That's the cold hard truth, and if you cant accept it, then...then I dont know what else to tell you." she finished. She threw her brown orbs onto mines. My body pushed hers against the wall, where her cherry covered lips met mine. I had been dying to do it since day one. She didnt fight it for a second, she wanted it too.

Janae

The touch of Ace's soft lips against mine set firecrackers off inside me. I placed my hands on his neck as I continue to kiss him. Why wasn't I stopping him? Why wasn't I stopping myself? Truth was, I wanted neither. He broke our kiss, with a smaller one, then another. I licked my lips, bitting down on my bottom as I looked up at him. "Im not Ace. Im Rome" he spoke. I wanted to say something, but my lips wouldn't move. "Janae" I spoke softly. He cupped my chin, "I wanna know Janae"

"Ace" a voice spoke. We looked over to see Floyd smirking at the sight of Rome & I. I looked away, kinda embarrased as I giggled.

"I'll be back" Rome said as he kissed me one more time before he left.

My phone vibrated in my pocket as the my ringtone began to become louder. "Tyson?" I spoke to myself, wondering why my ex was calling me. "Hello?" I answered

"Janae? Where you at?" he asked

"Well hey to yo too Tyson"

"Hey, where you at?" he asked again.

"Why? I wasn't your concern when we were together, why am I now?"

"Jae quit that shit, where you at?"

"Out" I spoke as I walked down the hall, away from Joy's room

"Why you so fuckin difficult? I ask you one simple thing and you gotta-"

"Tyson, what do you want?" I asked, cutting him off

"Hhhh, it's Dymond" he spoke. My heart dropped.

"What happened?"

"They found her" he said.

"How?!" I yelled through the phone, pissed.

"Chill man, they say her body floated up, sum shit like that"

"I fuckin told you to get her cremated, what the fuck happened!?"

"I couldn't do it then, so I told one of my niggas to get it done"

"One of yo niggas? One of yo fuckin niggas? I tell you what, you better fix this shit, fast"

I hung up the phone as I whiped my hand over my face. My past was catching up with me. I had to get back to NY before it was too late. I paced back and forth as I thought of what I had to do. My light bulb lit as I dailed up an old friend's number.

"What's up girl?" she spoke.

"Hey...I need a favor"

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

.Upz upz upz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum