Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

»Entice Me™ new add pg.7

+5
yesimHER*
♥iLOVEME♥;;KEARABBy
LADY IVERSON
golden07
dezzy.baby1
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Empty »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:26 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 123qqkj

“Chanel you coming with me tonight right” I asked my friend as we headed to our last our class. Chanel was one of my best friends since kindergarten.

“Where is it exactly you’re taking me Angel” She asked as we walked into our English 4 class. We took our regular seats and continued our little conversation tell the bell rung.

“This family and friend thingy at my church. They want me to sing.” I said turning in my seat to face Chanel. “Please Cici…” I pleaded. She smiled.

“Ok…I’ll come…just laugh when I hear you sing” She giggled.
“Whatever” I said turning around to face the front.

Time went by fast today. We took notes most of the time then went over our senior project. Once the bell rung, everyone flooded the halls.

Me and Chanel walked over to my locker and placed our books in. Right after we headed over to the student parking lot.

“So what time should I…?” I looked over at Chanel waiting for her to finish her question. She looked at me then pointed over to my car with a smile. I looked over and seen the guy I have been seeing for almost a year now. I looked at Chanel and giggled.

“Hey Trey” I said as I walked over. We hugged and shared a short kiss.
“What’s up bay…Hey Chanel” Trey said hugging me.
“Hey” Chanel said as she leaned against the back of my car. “Anyways. What time should I come over?” she said finishing her question from earlier. I laughed at her.
“I’ll pick you up” I said smiling.
“Ok…so I’ll call you later” she said walking over to her car. She got in and I waved as she pulled off.

“So what’s going on tonight” Trey said looking down at me with a smile.
“Family and friend day” I said after kissing him.
“So you weren’t going to invite me” he asked as he opened my door. I got in and smiled.
“Nope” I said laughing a little. “I’ll call you later” I said as I closed my door and drove off.

------------------------------------------------
I know its lame but please bare with me.
I promise alot of excitement will come. Very Happy

Last edited by dezzy.baby1 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 7 times in total

2»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:34 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I like it so far. I can't wait to see what is all going to happen.

cheers

You added...lol...
Much luv

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

3»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:36 pm

LADY IVERSON

LADY IVERSON

ups!!!!
i lyke it fareal....

study study study

http://myspace.com/akamie_sanders

4»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:54 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

thanks yall.
I think img going to go ahead and post the second add.

5»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:56 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Angel

“So did you enjoy yourself” I asked Chanel as we walked out the church with a smile on my face.
“Yeah…When you went up to sing…girl I ate that up” she said giggling. I smiled at her. We were just about to head over to my car when this voice stopped us both.

“Well I quiet enjoyed her singing” The voice said from behind us. I turned around and seen him standing there with a huge ass smile on his face. When I was singing and looked over at Chanel I had noticed him. I wasn’t sure if it was real him at that moment so I didn’t pay it any mind.

“Oh my god! Justin!” I said as we embraced each other.
“Yep…It’s me” He said laughing.
“I thought that was you when I was up there singing but I wasn’t sure” I said once we let each other go. He smiled. I looked over at Chanel and she had her arms crossed. I knew she was waiting for me to introduce her to Justin.

“Oh my bad” I laughed. “Justin this is my friend Chanel…Chanel this here is my long lost friend Justin” I said with a smile.
“Hi Chanel” He said extending his hand to shake hers.
“Hey…Nice to meet you Justin” she said with a smile.

We stayed in the parking lot for about a good 20 minutes just talking and clowning. It would have been longer but Chanel told me that she had to get home and finish up her chemistry project.

“So can I call you later Angel” Justin asked right before we turned to walk to my car again.
“Umm sure” I said taking out my cell so he could put his number in it. I took his and put in my number. Right after he gave both me and Chanel a hug and then we were on our way.

“So spill…What’s up with you and this Justin dude. Do I have to tell my brother Trey on you” she laughed. I giggled.
“No you don’t have to tell Trey anything. Justin is nothing but an old friend from when I was staying in New Orleans.” I informed her. “We lost contact when I moved out here” I said turning down her road.

“Umm hmm” she said grabbing her purse from off the back. “Where going to talk more on this subject later on” she said as she got out of the car. I just smiled. She closed the door and headed to the front door of her house. I waited until she was inside then pulled off.

Once I got home I went straight up to the bathroom and ran some water to take a bath. As I waited for my water to fill I went into my room and looked for something to put on. As I was looking for a shirt my mom came into the room.

“So how was it” she asked standing in the door way.
“It was nice” I said looking back at her. “You wouldn’t guess who was there” I said with a smile.
“Who” she said smiling back.
“Ya baby Justin” I said laughing a bit.
“Oh my goodness. Did yall talk?” she asked with excitement. I laughed at her.
“Yeah mom…we’ll talk more about it tomorrow” I smiled as I walked passed her to go to the bathroom.
“You damn right we will” she laughed as she walked into her room.

6»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:05 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Ooo...I know a Justin in New Orleans...lol

Good add. Wassup with this
Justin character.

7»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:46 am

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

lol. I know a Justin where im at.
He is super cute.
I think im going to post some pics of the characters later.

8»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

lol...Ok good.

Love to see da characters Very Happy

9»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:45 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Angel
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Angel-lola-9

Trey
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Trey_songz_rockstar

Chanel
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 2nqgns6

Justin
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Pleasure-p-music-01

10»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:46 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

sorry if the pictures are so big.
I was to lazy to make them smaller.
bumpz

11»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:49 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Ooo...i like the pics of the characters.
Very Happy
upz

12»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:04 pm

LADY IVERSON

LADY IVERSON

luukss guud!!
uhpsz

http://myspace.com/akamie_sanders

13»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:29 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

“So did he call you last night” Chanel asked as we entered the school.
“Who Trey…Well of course” I said with a smile knowing that she wasn’t talking about Trey at all.
“No not Trey…I’m talking about that Justin dude” She said with a smile.
“No he didn’t” I smile. “Sounds like you’re feeling my friend” I said with a smile as we reached my locker. I put in the code and grabbed my books and so did Chanel.

“Well he is cute” She said closing the locker. I smiled at her.
“Who’s cute” Trey said coming from out of Lord knows where. “Hey bay” he said as he hugged me. He then gave me a small peck on the lips right after. “What’s up Chanel”
“Hey Trey” she said with a playful attitude.

“So who’s cute” Trey asked again as he walked to our first hour class.
“No one Trey” I said walking into the classroom. I took my seat by the window and Chanel came sit on the side of me.

“Does Trey know about you and Justin” She asked as she sat down.
“What is there for him to know? Me and Justin where just friends that’s it” I replied. I then looked back out the window when Chanel shrugged as if saying Ok.

Today went by kinda fast. In our first three classes all we done were take notes. For lunch Trey took me, Chanel, and his home boy Richard of campus for lunch. Then in our last our class we took notes again. The good thing about Wednesdays and Thursdays was that we didn’t have dance practice at the end of the day. Once I got home I went up and took a shower. I then waited for my mom to get off of work at six. I had just got on the phone with Trey when I heard my mom come through the door.

“Angel…I’m home” My mother screamed from the kitchen. I heard her put her keys on the hook then she made her way into the living room. “Who you talking to” she asked sitting on the side of me.
“Trey” I said looking her way.
“Tell her I said hey” Trey said.
“He said hey ma” She smiled and blew a kiss. I laughed at my mother’s silliness. I told Trey and he laughed.
“Tell Trey you’ll call him back we need to talk about something.” She said turning the T.V. to the young and the restless.

“Hey Trey…I’ll call you later…Mamma wants to talk about something” I said into the phone.
“Ok...I love you” He said.
“I love you too” I replied back then hung up the phone.

I placed the phone on the arm rest of the sofa then looked at my mom. She had this huge ass smile on her face and at that moment I knew exactly what she wanted to talk about. I laughed a little.

“So” she said starting of the conversation. “You know what I want to talk about so start” she smiled.
“Ok” I giggled. “When me and Chanel was about to leave he stopped us. We started talking and clowning for a couple of minutes. That’s it” I said looking at the stories on the T.V. From the corner of my eye I could see a smirk on my mother’s face.

“What ever Angel you holding back on me I know it” she smiled.
“No I’m not” I smiled back at her. “Oh…And I think Chanel likes him” I said turning to face her.
“Really…Does she know about you two” She said. This time she was serious.
“Yeah. I told her we were old friends and that’s it.” I said just as serious as my mother. She looked at me with a frown on her face.
“Ok Angel” she said getting up for her seat. I watched as she left out the room.

I picked my cell back up from of the arm rest. I was just about to call Trey back when phone started to ring. I looked at the caller I.D. and it was Him. Justin.

14»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:34 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Oh snap now...I definately have the scene in my head now...lol...Your gonna love it Smile Love the add
wanna know wat their past was all about.
Upz

15»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:43 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

golden07 wrote:Oh snap now...I definately have the scene in my head now...lol...Your gonna love it Smile Love the add
wanna know wat their past was all about.
Upz

lmao...im so excited about this scene that im scared lol

16»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:45 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

LMAO...Nothing to be scared of. lol!

17»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:48 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

New Page yes...

18»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:25 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

lol!

19»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:30 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

bumpin up my story
&
uping up my post count lol

bumpz bumpz
upz upz

20»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:30 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

“So what’s been going on Angel” Justin asked
“Nothing really same as usual” I answered with a smile.
“Yeah…I bet.” He said. “So tell me something new” he demanded.
“Umm let’s see.” I thought for a minute. “Oh…I know. You remember my friend Chanel” I asked.
“Yeah that girl that was with you that night. What about her” he asked.
“Well. I think she likes you” I said smiling.
“Oh really” from the sound of his voice you could tell he was smiling too. I was just about to say something when my phone beeped. It was Chanel. Great!
“Hey hold on Justin that’s Chanel. I’ll click her in.” I clicked over then pressed the join calls button on my phone.

“Chanel?” I asked.
“Yeah. What are you doing” She asked.
“Oh nothing talking to Justin” I said with a smile.
“Really!!” She said sounding more excited than my mom.
“Yeah…He’s on the phone if you wanted to say Hey” I said laughing a little.
“Hey Chanel” Justin said.
“Oh…Hey Justin…what yall been talking about” She asked.
“Oh nothing…” I was cut off by the sounds of my mother calling me from the kitchen. “Hey can you guys exchange numbers my mom is calling me.” I said to Justin and Chanel. I listened as they exchanged numbers and then I hung up.

I then went into the kitchen to see what my mother wanted. When I walked in she turned and pointed to the dishes in the sink. I rolled my eyes then got to work.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Trey and I were in sight, Chanel came rushing over to us. I laughed as I watched her make her way over.

“Hey Trey, Hey Angel” Chanel said with a huge ass smile on her face. I giggled.
“Hey…What’s going on” I asked.
“You seem excited” Trey smiled.
“Oh…Just excited because this is our big game” She smiled. I looked at Chanel. She was never this excited for one of our volley ball games.
“Right” I said with a smile.

Trey walked me and Chanel to our class then went to his. Once inside we took our regular seats and took out our text book. Our teacher had put on the board that we had to copy down our vocabulary words for next week.

“So what is that really got excited today” I asked as wrote down my last word. When I was finished I looked over at Chanel. She had a smile on her face. “Well” I said. She looked my way.
“Umm…Well…Justin coming to the game this afternoon” She said turning her head to look at me. I smiled at her.
“Awww” I said with a smile. “So what’s going on with you two” I asked.
“Nothing really” Chanel said finishing up a few words.
“Oh ok” I said putting my head down. I then closed my eyes.

[Getting ready for the big game.]

“Trey buy me something” I said as me and Chanel walked over to Trey at the concession stand. He looked at me then turned his head. “What’s wrong with you” I asked grabbing on to his arm pulling him in front of me while I leaned against the wall.
“Man…why yall came out her like that?” He asked pointing to my volleyball uniform. I rolled my eyes.
“Trey we do have a game in a couple of minutes.” I replied. Chanel giggled. Trey looked at Chanel then stuck the bird at her. She laughed ever harder but stopped all of a sudden. I looked at her and she was in a daze and had a huge smile on her face.

“Chanel are you ok” I asked. She just continued to smile.
“I was just about to ask her the same thing” I heard a male say. I knew that voice but I couldn’t see if it was really him. When Trey moved from in front of me then I saw him. I smiled.

21»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:46 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

About to read in a few

22»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:03 am

♥iLOVEME♥;;KEARABBy

♥iLOVEME♥;;KEARABBy

bumpies

http://www.myspace.com/kearaluvpleasure07

23»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:27 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Justin have them in a daze
thats what I'm talking about
lol

24»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:06 am

yesimHER*

yesimHER*

JANAE YOU LIVE IN NEW ORLEANS??? OR FROM THERE?(not too seem stalker-esq but i read your comment about 'justin' saying you knew one in new orleans)

25»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:07 am

yesimHER*

yesimHER*

btw good story line ups!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum