Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

»Entice Me™ new add pg.7

+5
yesimHER*
♥iLOVEME♥;;KEARABBy
LADY IVERSON
golden07
dezzy.baby1
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:18 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

workin on a new add....
bare with me yall...
promise it wont be that long!!
but for now...tryin for a new page i guess
lol

ups

77»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:19 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

cyclops
and i did it lmao

78»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:39 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Only because I'm HOOKED will I wait...

79»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:34 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

lol
Thanks flower

80»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:54 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Smile

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

81»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:12 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Angel

After putting on my clothes I went back into Justin’s room. He wasn’t there. I then made my way to the front. When I looked in the living room he wasn’t there. That’s when I heard noises coming from the kitchen area. I went in and he was fixing something to drink.

“You want some” he asked holding up the jug of juice. I shook my head no. I watched as he turned and put the juice back into the icebox. He was in a pair of basketball shorts. When he was finished he looked at me. I turned my head. I couldn’t look at him eye to eye.

“Can you take me home” I said still looking the other way.
“Yeah…Just give me a minute” I heard him say. I turned and seen him finishing his drink then heading up the stairs.

I went into the living room and looked around until Justin came back down. What really caught my eye was a picture of us back in New Orleans. I picked the frame up and studied the picture. I remembered that night. It was our second date. I Smiled.

“Ok…You ready” Justin said coming down the stairs. I place the frame back in its place and nodded.
“Yeah” I said walking towards the door.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“hey momma” I said coming down the stairs. She looked back at me and smiled.
“You been sleep for a while…you feelin ok” She asked as I sat on the side of her.
“Yeah…I’m good” I said giving her a smile. She handed me the house phone “What” I said confused.
“Trey called twice” She said still looking at the T.V. I looked at her once she said his name.
“Oh really” I said looking down at the phone. I was debating on if I should call him back or not.
“Well…aren’t you going to call him back” My mom said now looking at me. I looked at her then back at the phone. “What’s going on” she said taking the phone out of my hand.

I looked down then back at her. It took me a minute to answer her. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to tell her what was really going on.

“Trey thinks that I’m still in love with Justin” I said looking up at my mom. She looked at me and shook her head.
“Are you” She asked. I shrugged my shoulders.
“I love Trey mom…I swear I do…but it’s like the feelings I use to have for Justin are coming back” I said still looking down. She nodded.

“Baby the only thing I can really tell you is to follow your heart.” She said taking my hand and putting the phone there. I looked up at her and she smiled. “Don’t worry” she said walking into the kitchen.

I watched as she walked off. Once she was gone I looked down at the house phone. I pushed talk and started to dial Trey’s number. The phone rang three times then someone picked up.

82»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:13 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

i know its not much...
but im having a little trouble on writing this part of the story!
just don't know how to put it
lol...

83»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:24 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

It's okay....
I kinda feel for Angel.
That has to be tough
But oh well. CHOOSE JUSTIN!!!!

84»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:27 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I know...I feel for Angel too
Justin is off the chain
to shake it off like that without
holding a grudge. Whats gonna
go down next?

Upz

85»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:33 pm

♥iLOVEME♥;;KEARABBy

♥iLOVEME♥;;KEARABBy

BUMPZ

http://www.myspace.com/kearaluvpleasure07

86»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:03 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

silent

87»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:10 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

new add coming soon!

88»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:34 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

YAY!!!!!!!

89»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:39 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

afro
lol!

90»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:51 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Smile

91»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:51 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

“Hello” The voice on the other end of the phone answered.
“Hey Mrs. Wanda Is Trey home” I asked with a smile. Mrs. Wanda was like another mother to me she knew right away if I was sad or something without me showing any signs, just like my mother did with Trey.
“Oh no baby he isn’t here...He just left” she said.
“Oh” I said looking down at the floor.
“What’s going on with you two” She asked. Damn I really didn’t want to hear her ask that.
“What are you talking about” I said trying to pretend like I really didn’t know what was going.
“You know damn well what I’m talking about….Trey been actin lost and sick since yesterday…what the hell is going on” she said with a little more attitude. I laughed a little. No wonder why my mother and Mrs. Wanda are good friends. Those bitches act the same way lol. “Well” she said still waiting.

I told her everything. I told her about me and Justin’s past relationship, the day me and Chanel first meet up with Justin, How Trey didn’t like him from the start, everything. The only thing I didn’t tell her was me going over to Justin’s house earlier today. After I was finished with my story I heard a laugh.

“Wow” Mrs. Wanda said after she finished laughing. “Girl you know Trey…He is very jealous and hardheaded.” She continued. I smiled.
“Yeah” I said giggling a little.
“Well…don’t worry about trey… He doesn’t stay mad for long” she said. “And you.” She continued. “You have to follow your heart. I know you love Trey and I know he loves you. If you chose to be with Trey you need to let this Justin dude know that yall can’t be anything but friends. The same with Trey. If they really love you they will understand and only want for you to be happy.” She said. From the sounds of it she was smiling. I smiled too. She was right. I was just about to say something when Mrs. Wanda told me to hold on for a minute. I waited then heard when she got back on the phone.

“Trey just got home…I’ll tell him to call you right back…I don’t want him to know me and you been on the phone the whole time he’s been gone” She said in a whisper. I giggled.
“Ok Mrs. Wanda. Love you” I said with a smile
“Love you too baby” She said then we both hung up.

Right after I hung up the house phone I went into the kitchen and got something to drink. I sat at the bar and started to think about what my mom and mostly what Mrs. Wanda told me. I had to choose. I sat at the bar think far about a good 3 or 4 minutes when the house phone started to ring. I looked down at the caller id already knowing who it was.

“Hello” I said putting the phone to my ear.
“Wats up…You called” I heard his deep voice say from the other end of the phone. Lord did I miss his voice.
“Yeah…I was returning your call” I said looking down at my soda can.
“Oh” He said with no kind of emotion with it. I rolled my eyes.
“So…was their anything you wanted to…..”I started.
“I’m sorry” He said interrupting my sentence. “I…I didn’t have to go off like I did” He continued. I smiled.
“Trey...you don’t have to apologize. If I was you I would have probably acted the same way” I said getting up from the bar heading up to my bedroom. He laughed.
“Naw…You would have been a hundred times worse.” He said still laughing. I giggled at his comment. Once I was in my room I grabbed my cell and put it on vibrate. Not wanting the ringer to disturb me and Trey’s Conversation. Once it was on vibrate I laid next to me on my bed.

“Angel” Trey said after we both stopped laughing.
“Yeah” I answered.
“You know…I just want you to be happy” He said. His voice was so sincere and true.
“I know Trey” I said with a smile.
“I love you…You know that right” He said with a smile from the sounds of it.
“Yeah” I said feeling kind of guilty. “I love you too Trey” I said pulling myself together.
“You better” He said with laughter in his voice. I smiled. I really did love Trey.
We continued our conversation until I felt something vibrate on the side of me. It was a text. I looked at the screen and there his name was flashing on the screen. Justin. Damn Man.

92»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:07 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Ummmmmm.

Angel we cool and all but don't be ignoring his phone calls like that.

If you don't want him I'll gladly take him.

93»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:15 pm

♥iLOVEME♥;;KEARABBy

♥iLOVEME♥;;KEARABBy

i say she should take justin and give me trey lol jk but i think she should be with justin...i just love them 2gether

http://www.myspace.com/kearaluvpleasure07

94»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:46 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

lol!

95»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:04 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Ups!!!! Add soon!!!

96»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:57 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Dang I thought i commented
on this add
but answer the DAMN phone
Justin wants you.

Add More

97»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:06 am

I Am...

Umm Angel is making me really really mad, she's so confused that it's crazy. I think she needs to make up her mind asap, like for real she's playing with three different people hearts right now. If she still have feelings for Justin than she needs to be with him and not lead Trey on, Trey really loves her and if she's not only into him than let him know. Aw Chanel I feel so bad for her, she's all in this mess and don't even know it yet. I don't think both her and Justin should've started when he was Angel's ex that was so not a good look. Angel needs to tell Chanel what's the deal asap before she Chanel finds out what's been going on between her and Justin.

98»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:03 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Hey guys =). I promise you all will get a add sometime tommorow night after i get home from the saints game!

Thank you guys for all of your comments and bumping this up.
I so love yall. Very Happy

99»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:04 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Saints?!?!?!?!?! That's my team. Dezzy we can be bestest friends you take me with you. Very Happy

100»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 4 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:47 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

We need an add please

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum