Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

»Entice Me™ new add pg.7

+5
yesimHER*
♥iLOVEME♥;;KEARABBy
LADY IVERSON
golden07
dezzy.baby1
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:04 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

stillbumbleBEE wrote:JANAE YOU LIVE IN NEW ORLEANS??? OR FROM THERE?(not too seem stalker-esq but i read your comment about 'justin' saying you knew one in new orleans)

lol...yep im originally frm N.O. but now live three hours away. What about you?

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

27»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:12 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

WANT

28»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:12 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

A

29»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:12 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

NEW

30»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:12 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

PAGE lol!

31»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:13 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

ALMOST cat

32»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:13 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

THERE WOO HOO cheers

33»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:33 pm

yesimHER*

yesimHER*

golden07 wrote:
stillbumbleBEE wrote:JANAE YOU LIVE IN NEW ORLEANS??? OR FROM THERE?(not too seem stalker-esq but i read your comment about 'justin' saying you knew one in new orleans)

lol...yep im originally frm N.O. but now live three hours away. What about you?

oh cool! im from new orleans& live there..well just moved to slidell :/

34»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:52 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

“Hey” Chanel said shyly.
“Hey to you too” Justin said extending his arms for a hug. The two hugged then separated. Chanel stood by his side.
“Well hey Angel” He said with a smile. I smiled back. I was just about to say some when Trey pinched me on my arm. I looked at him then back at Justin.

“Trey this is Justin. Justin this is my boyfriend Trey” I said looking from one to the other. Trey nodded his head.
“What’s good” Justin said nodding his head up just like Trey did. I could feel that Trey really wasn’t feeling Justin. I looked at just and he had that same smile on his face. I then looked at Chanel she shrugged.
“So Trey you gone buy my drink are what” I asked. He looked down at me then back to Justin.
“Yeah” He said digging in his pocket for his wallet. “What you want” he asked. I was just about to say a PowerAde but one of my team mates come out and told me and Chanel that we were about to start warming up.

After the game Trey brought up the idea of going out to eat. I guess he felt bad that we lost. I agreed to the plan and so did Chanel and Justin. Chanel and I went back into the locker room and changed. Once we were finished I called my mom and told her what was going on.

“So we decided to go to Ihop” Trey said as I walked over to his car. I smiled.
“Is Chanel ridding with us or with Justin” I asked looking around for her.
“She with that dude…they left just a few minutes ago” he said getting into his car.
“Oh” is said closing the passenger’s door.

The ride to Ihop was quiet for a couple of minutes. I looked at Trey and you could see all the questions going through his head. I couldn’t stand sitting here being quiet any longer. I turned the music down some once we got to a red light.

“Trey what’s wrong” I asked turning to face him.
“What’s the deal with you and that dude” He asked turning his head to look at me. “The way he was looking at you during the game…Man I know something up” he said turning to look back at the road. I sighed.
“Ok Trey” I started. “Justin was someone I use to conversate with when I stayed in New Orleans” I said looking at him. He still kept his eyes on the road.
“That’s it” I said crossing my arms.

We pulled into the parking lot of Ihop and I seen Justin and Chanel waiting buy Justin’s car. A smiled formed on my face when I seen that Justin and Chanel was hugging but, in a matter of seconds it was gone. It was like someone stabbed me in my gut. Trey looked at me with fear in his eyes. I smiled at him. As fast as the pain had come it left. I guess it was just hunger pains. I got out the car and walked over to where Chanel and Justin had parked with Trey right behind me.

“Come on yall I’m hungry like hell” I said with a smile and a giggle.

35»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:13 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Trey need to sit his jealous behind down somewhere. And Chanel needs to move out Justin's and Angel's way before she gets hurt.

36»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:50 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG Shocked

JUSTIN KNO HE WANT THAT
LOL...TREY SO JEALOUS
IT MAKES NO SENSE
BUT HE DOES HAVE A
RIGHT BEING THAT ANGEL KNOW
SHE WANT THAT TOO...UPZ...

37»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:52 am

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

drunken

38»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:57 am

yesimHER*

yesimHER*

i like it!!

butt..

conversate is NOT! a word

39»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:28 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

UPZ

40»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:55 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Smile i'll post the add as soon as my mom comes back with the laptop!

41»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:50 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

dezzy.baby1 wrote:Smile i'll post the add as soon as my mom comes back with the laptop!

Yay

42»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:43 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

[Weeks Later]

Once bible study was over, I quickly made my way out of the church. It was almost 10:00 and I was ready to go home. Once outside the church a number of people where calling my name. Older people giving me hugs, asking how old I was now, and saying how much I have grown. I laughed most of the time.

“Tell your mom that I said hello” Mrs. Brown said as she started to walk off. I nodded my head and made my way to my car. Once it was in sight I seen some one leaning against the back of it.
“Justin what are you doing” I said with a smile.
“Waiting on you” he said putting his phone in his pocket. I walked over and stood in front of him. He smiled and so did I.
“So is it something you wanted” I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest.
“Yeah” he said reaching for my hand. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. “You” he whispered in my ear. I pushed him back and shook my head.
“I got to go” I said walking towards my car door. I could feel his eyes on me. I turned and looked to see that he was watching my every move. When he noticed I was looking at him he smiled.
“I’ll call you later on” He said walking backwards towards his car.

Once I got home I headed up stairs to run some water to take a bath. I was just about to get in the tube when my cell rung. I didn’t feel like going to get it so I told my mom to answer it.

“Hey don’t be long…we’re have company coming over in a bit” my mom said opening the bathroom door a little then closing it back. I washed myself off then got out.
Once I was done dressing myself, I went downstairs and sat next to my mom. She was watching the game and it look like she was really into it.

“So…who’s coming over” I asked her. She didn’t answer. “Mom” I said trying to get her attention. She smiled.
“Ok…what ever” I said getting up to go get my phone from out my room. As soon as I stood up, someone rang the door bell. I looked at my mom and she smiled.
“Can you get that for me” She asked going into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and headed towards the door.
“Oh great” I said to myself as I seen who was standing in front of me.

43»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:44 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

stillbumbleBEE wrote:i like it!!

butt..

conversate is NOT! a word

thanks...

I know its not a word but converse doesn't sound right to me. lol

44»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:55 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Ooooh. I'm loving Justin. I like that boldness!!!!!

45»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:43 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

lol
yeah...that nigga real bold Cool

46»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:52 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Yeah you might be able to tell....I gotta thing for bold guys(Marcus in Unexpected, Justin in here, Trap in mine) I just love em. Now add!

47»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:55 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

lol
Yeah...i love em too!!!! lol
omg your so damanding lol
add coming in a bit

48»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:59 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Lol.....

49»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:24 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

“Justin what are you doing here” I asked. He didn’t answer. I watched as his eyes roamed my body. I guessed I picked the wrong night to wear shorts and a tank top. “Justin” I yelled to get his attention. He looked up at me and smiled.

“What are you doing here” I asked again crossing my arms over my chest. He smiled again.
“Your mother invited me” He said walking into the house leaving me at the door. He made his way to the kitchen to greet my mother. I was still at the door shocked. Once I snapped out of my daze I heard him and my mother make their way into the living room.

“So how long are you staying down here Justin” My mother asked as we all sat in the living room.
“I’m here to stay” He said with a smile. My mom smiled back.

It was something about Justin that my mother loved. When we lived in New Orleans she couldn’t get enough of seeing her ‘Baby Boy’. She treated him like the son she never had. It didn’t matter that we had a two year age difference. When she found out how hurt he was when he found out that we were leaving New Orleans for Houston, It killed her to see him so upset. I giggled at the thought of her treating my ex boyfriend as her own. She looked at me and gave me a confused face. I just simply put my head down.
“So…I hear you and Chanel are talking now…how’s that going” she asked looking from me to him. He smiled.
“Everything is good” He answered. “Chanel is a real cool person and I like the relationship we have” He said smiling again. My mother just simply nodded her head.

“Well It’s nice knowing that your back sweetie” she said standing up to give him a hug. They hugged for a few seconds then she made her way to her room. I watched as she left me alone with Him. I looked at him and he had that same seductive smile on that he forever gave.

“I’ll walk you to ya car” I said standing up. I politely and quietly followed my lead from out the house to his car. Once there that’s when he spoke.

“Why you with him Angel” He asked leaning against the side of the car. His question caught me off guard.
“Because….I love him” I said so sure of myself. He just shook his head with a smile. I started to get aggravated. He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him.
“You know deep down he’s not the one you’re in love with” he said pulling me into a hug. At that moment that same feeling I got the other night when we all went eat out came back. The memories I had with him came rushing into mind. When I laid my head on his shoulder I noticed what I was doing. I pushed myself off of him and backed away.
“You’re with Chanel. I’m with Trey and that’s how it’s going to be” I said back up towards the door. He smiled and shook his head.
“I said I liked her…but I love you” after saying that he got into his black dodge avenger and drove off.

50»Entice Me™ new add pg.7 - Page 2 Empty Re: »Entice Me™ new add pg.7 Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:30 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Justin, my Justin...Lol

I L-WORD YOU! Lol.

Anyway, Angel wise up and snatch that guy up!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum