Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Cancelled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Cancelled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Cancelled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Cancelled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Cancelled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Cancelled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Cancelled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Cancelled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Cancelled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cancelled

+2
golden07
pureSEDUCTION
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:02 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

pig pig pig

upppsssz

soo wat does the arrow represent lol Arrow

27Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:01 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

It's waiting on ya'll and it's lonnnng too. So it's too much to type. Let me tweak around with my computer.

28Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:04 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

lol uuuuupppszzz

29Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:29 am

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Chapter Two - A Different Me
Kianna didn’t stop crying for hours. She stayed in the same position the whole time. She leaned up to grab her cell phone, She tapped the screen lightly and saw that she had a new message from Lana.

Wat’s going on with my baby? He said u and him had a fight.
--Lana oh so sexy.

Kianna didn’t reply to the message, she eased out of her position and stepped down on her wood floors. She trudged out to get some water. Seeing as Lana had sent that message Kianna figured he was with her. She let the water hit her throat and then stared at the wall. She was angry. Angry that she let herself get this worked up over Trevor. She threw the glass against the wall and watched it shatter. She was supposed to be a new woman, one who was over her past. But with Trevor coming back and blowing it up in her face it was hard to be over it.

Kianna thought back to those times. She was fourteen when Lana ran away. After that, it seemed her life spiraled out of control. Her mother died a few months after, at the hands of her father. And then her father was sent to jail(where he belonged in her opinion). She was alone for a while. Until she met Trevor. Or Trap as he was called back then. He was seventeen, but already a hardened criminal. He took her in and fed her without asking for anything in return. At first. But when she turned seventeen he saw he could profit from her beauty. She got cops off of his back, anyone who dared to cross Trap was taken care of by a beautiful face and a sexy body. Then he met Lana. After he met Lana the feelings that Kianna was sure he was catching for her dwindled away. Kianna shook her head and hopped in the shower. She wasn’t going to allow him to control and take advantage of her again. No more. First thing in the morning she was calling Darnell.

~~~
“Darnell,” She said into the phone after hearing his deep voice say hello. She got up from her leather couch and strutted(because Kianna had learned how to make even pacing sexy) around. “Yeah.” His voice didn’t seem interested and Kianna was shocked. She only heard that voice with Trevor. “I miss you,” She cooed into the phone. He took a deep breath, “Kianna.” “I realized it after I left your house. I want you.” Kianna told him. “No, you don’t. It just didn’t work out with him.” Kianna scrunched her eyebrows. “No, I knew it wouldn’t. It just wasn’t fair to you to think that you’re the only guy in my heart.” Darnell laughed a little, “Fair to me?” She took a deep breath and hid her frustration. “Yes, fair to you.” “What is your idea of fair to-” She cut him off, “Stop playing hard to get. You know you miss me too.” Darnell laughed, “You sure?” “Yes.” She didn’t waste any time in replying, nor did her voice loose any confidence. Kianna was the best of the best. Trevor had told her that when she was fifteen. Cream of the crop, he had called her. She shook him from her thoughts. “Because, I got options.” She was caught off guard with his last statement and then came back as she stared in the new mirror she had bought, “None of your options as good as me.” Kianna was sure of that fact. “Mama, you might be right.” “I know I am.” She smiled.
~~~

“We’re not close enough.” Lana whined in Kianna’s ear. She put the phone on speaker as she pulled out some chicken to prepare. “Lana, we’re really close.” “But not enough!” Lana huffed. “How close do you want us to be?” Kianna laughed. “We’re going to have family dinners every Sunday. You’re the only family I have.” Lana stressed that last statement and Kianna stopped washing the chicken. “I know.” Kianna said quietly. “Allure, Sunday. And since you and D got back together, bring him.” “I’ll ask.” “Maybe him and Trap can bond.” Kianna looked away and took a deep breath, “Bond. Okay. Whatever. Sunday.”

Kianna sat down to eat her grilled chicken salad and thought. Darnell and Trevor in the same place? She rushed to call her best friends over. Janae and Desire’ rushed over with a quickness. She finished her food before they got there. As soon as they sat down on the couch Kianna couldn’t resist telling them. “Trevor and Darnell in the same room.” All Desiree’ knew was that Trevor was an old fame that was now serious with Lana and that Darnell was the new, sexy, rich doctor that Kianna had her eye on for a while. “Oh no.” Desire’ was they first to say something. “My thoughts exactly.” Kianna agreed. Now, Janae, Janae knew more to this story because she was Trevor’s little sister. Janae eyed Kianna before speaking, “You know how he is.” That was all she said before grabbing the remote and flipping to BET, “Ooh my show.” Kianna raised an eyebrow as Janae focused on “The Game”. Desire’ went to the bathroom and as soon as she shut the door Janae spoke, “You know how possessive he is of you, you know this will never work.” Kianna looked down, ignoring her friends expression. “I know,” Then she looked back up, “But I don’t care. He doesn’t even want me, Nae. And Darnell does. And he has to get used to the fact that I’m going to be with other guys. Guys who actually like me.” Kianna finished her sentence confident. “You say that now, but when Trap gets in a fight for an unexplained reason and Lana’s trying to break them up you’ll know why.” “He won’t fight Darnell.” Janae laughed, “Are you sure? Cause every time I mention you and Darnell-” “You what?” “I’m trying to help you out. Get him used to the idea of another guy with you. So like I was saying.” Janae didn’t finish her sentence as Desire’ walked out the bathroom. Kianna desperately wanted to tell her but she knew it wasn’t a wise idea. She didn’t know how Desire’ would take the news. Janae locked eyes with Kianna, silently asking her to tell her. “I can’t.” She whispered. Janae leaned back accepting her decision.

~~~

Sunday. Kianna took a deep breath and looked over at Darnell, “Ready to meet the fam?” He nodded, “Are you nervous?” Kianna looked down, “A little.” For you, She thought. “Never thought I’d see this day.” He mumbled knocking on the door. “I have a key.” Kianna offered. “You weren’t using it.” Kianna laughed.
Trevor had Lana posted up against the wall in her apron. Darnell leaned down and said, “I see why you were nervous. Should I pick you up and do the same?” She laughed at his suggestion and they finally took notice of them. Trevor’s eyes immediately went to Darnell’s arm, which was around Kianna’s waist. From there the look in her eyes and the look in his. How he looked. Kianna finally looked at Trevor and saw his angry eyes.

“Kianna, I know you don’t think your behind is too cute to cook. Your helping.” Kianna cut her eyes at Lana, “I don’t feel like cooking.” Lana laughed, “Don’t eat anything then.” Kianna being as stubborn as a mule turned to Darnell, “Babe, you ready to go?” Lana grabbed her arm and dragged her to the kitchen.
Trevor controlled the anger in his voice, “Babe? So she chose you to settle down with?” Darnell picked up on the attempt to make him angry. “Yeah. We’re pretty happy.” “How does it make you feel to know that your girl is in love with another guy? Cause I never had to deal with it.” Trevor smiled an evil smile and waited for his reaction. Darnell took a minute, “So you’re the guy, huh?” Trevor nodded. “Me and her have already had the conversation so it don’t phase me to be sitting next to you. I’m confident in my woman.” His non-reaction was making Trevor angrier. He couldn’t control it. He didn’t necessarily want Allure. He just didn’t anyone to have her. It’s like an teenager throwing away toys from his childhood and coming across his favorite. It’s a little harder to throw it away. That was what Kianna was to him. His favorite toy. He had made her. Of course she was his favorite.

Kianna waltzed in the room and leaned of Darnell’s shoulder , “Dinner to go?” He kissed her neck, “Stick it through. Your sister seems like the type to nag if she don’t get her way.” Kianna pouted, “But I wanted dessert. Now.” Darnell laughed, “I’ll make it even better if you just wait.” Kianna couldn’t argue with that promise so she way away and called Trevor’s name with her back still turned, “Dinner’s served.”
During dinner Kianna a few differences between her and Lana. She was a desperate housewife. She cooked and catered. Every day and Trevor was expectant of it. Kianna only did that if it was a special occasion. Lana seemed innocent and virginal in some ways while Kianna exuded sex all the time. Lana seemed like a pretty reality and Kianna seemed like a sexy fantasy. And with a smile on her face Kianna realized she liked it that way.

“So, Darnell, how do you like my sister?” Kianna cut her eyes at Lana. “I like her a lot. What’s not to like?” Kianna smiled. “Ya’ll serious?” Darnell looked at Kianna, “Answer the lady.” Kianna smiled harder, “Yeah. Yeah we are. We’re exclusive.” Trevor choked on his piece of fried chicken. “You exclusive? That won’t work.” Lana hit him. “Yeah, I think it will cause he keeps me satisfied. I don’t have to go anywhere else.” Trevor’s jaw locked. Kianna looked down knowing that was a bad sign. “Lana can you excuse us.” Lana got up without question and Kianna wondered how that was her sister. “I don’t know who you think you are trying to make me jealous.” Trevor said to her, not even paying attention to Darnell. “I’m not.” That was all she said to defend herself. “Kianna, if your uncomfortable we can go.” “You aren’t going anywhere in my house.” Trevor said. “Your house?” The voice that usually so innocent and meek was now loud and angry.

Lana’s eyes darted from Kianna to Trevor. “I always knew there could have been something there but in my house, Trevor?!” “What are you talking about?” Trevor was trying to make his way over there, “You don’t think I’ve noticed how jealous you get when she mentions another man? And you,” She looked at Kianna, “You could have told me if I was intruding when I came back.” Kianna shook her head, “There was nothing between us, Lana.” “Don’t give me that. I see those glances you give each other. I see when you get teary eyed when we kiss. I see it! So don’t tell me there’s no history between you two.” Darnell started to back away when Lana’s eyes landed on him, “So she can tell you what’s the story with them two and not me?” “Lana…” Trevor started. “I don’t want to hear it. I don’t know what to think of you.” Kianna stepped up, “Think of what you know of him. Don’t let me change that. I’ve moved on, Lana.” “Have you?” Lana challenged her. “Yes.” Kianna said fighting tears. “You haven’t.” Lana looked over at Trevor, “And you can say all you want that you don’t love her but I see it in your eyes. How do you think that makes me feel?! Half the time I feel like I’m breaking my little sister’s heart by being happy and the other half I’m jealous cause I see the way you look at her!” Lana’s voice softened, “Kianna’s beautiful, she always has been, always will be. I know that. But your mouth does not have to water whenever she walks in the room!” Kianna put her head down, “Lana you obviously don’t know the whole story. His mouth does not water when I walk in the room. It’s more of look of pity.” “I don’t need to know the whole story. I don’t want to know. I need some air.” Lana stormed out of her house and Kianna finally let a tear fall. “I think my sister’s heartbroken and I feel so guilty.”

Trevor watched as she looked up, her big brown eyes searching. But for what? Obviously Darnell knew because he immediately hugged her tightly. “I’m sorry.” She pushed away from him and looked at me, “I may can take a whole lot of things but I cannot take the only piece of family I have hating me!” “Calm down, bae.” He said to her. “No,” Her eyes locked with Trevor and she uttered, “I hate you.” Trevor looked in her eyes and knew, at that moment, she had meant every word she had said.

30Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:31 am

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Ya'll don't know how much work it was trying to figure out what was the problem, how to solve the problem and finally getting to chapter to ya'll but if ya'll enjoy my struggles will be worth it.

Ask if you have any questions about Trap's/Lana's/Kianna's relationships.

iLOVE comments && feedback. Very Happy

31Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:27 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Im gonna read it when I get a new charger for my lap top

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

32Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:27 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

woo hoo new pg. Very Happy

33Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:43 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

okokokok wow tat was alot to take in lol

Kianna might mean wat she say now but it aint gone be forever he gone do some for her to want him again

Darnell lol he just got caught up in some mess

lana finally got bold n said sum

and trap wow i cnt even comment on him i kno he mad now

34Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:29 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG Shocked
I love that add
lol not becuz im in it
but becuz it was so emotional
Trap wants the best of both worlds and he can't
Kianna should have been moved on...

but I'm confused about Lana
let me get this stra8
Lana is Kianna sister
who was going with Trevor but
didn't know their past?

I wanna make sure all the facts are stra8
before everything really sinks in...
Other than that I love it...Upz

35Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:29 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

golden07 wrote:
OMG Shocked
I love that add
lol not becuz im in it
but becuz it was so emotional
Trap wants the best of both worlds and he can't
Kianna should have been moved on...

but I'm confused about Lana
let me get this stra8
Lana is Kianna sister
who was going with Trevor but
didn't know their past?

I wanna make sure all the facts are stra8
before everything really sinks in...
Other than that I love it...Upz

All Lana knows it that Trap took her in. She didn't know anything romantic had happened. Until it sunk in.

36Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:36 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

RaeMoney09 wrote:

Darnell lol he just got caught up in some mess

Lol. Yepppp.

37Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:49 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Okay...I got ya...Love it I love you upz

38Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:27 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

upppszzzzz

39Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:08 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I want another add

40Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:08 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Uppity Upz

41Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:08 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Trying to get a...

42Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:09 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

New Page

43Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:09 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

HOPEFULLY

44Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:09 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Soon

45Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:09 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

PLEASE

46Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:09 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

tongue

47Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:10 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

FINALLY

48Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:10 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

upsss

49Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:55 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Oh wow...can some one say tottal drama island lol
loved the add....
keep it pumpin...

I hope her sister forgives her...
never let a dude come between you and the fam
then thats the only family she has left!

50Cancelled - Page 2 Empty Re: Cancelled Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:41 am

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

bumps and ups
cat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum