Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Cancelled - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Cancelled - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Cancelled - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Cancelled - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Cancelled - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Cancelled - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Cancelled - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Cancelled - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Cancelled - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cancelled

+2
golden07
pureSEDUCTION
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: Cancelled Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:01 am

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Chapter Three - Hurt.

It wasn’t hard to love Darnell. She had already been dating him for six months(before they were exclusive). So when the tenth month came around she wasn’t surprised to find feelings there. It wasn’t a love as hard as her love for Trevor but it was a subtle, gentle, easy love. There was no chemistry that was so crazy it took her breath away as with Trevor. But they clicked. Like those best friend loves. Except there actually where romantic feelings. She was comfortable around Darnell and she could let him in. Let him see the complex Kianna that she was sure that no one would understand. But he did. And he accepted her with open arms. All the trust issues, all the flaws.

Kianna was describing this to Lana, “Aww. My little sister’s in loveee,” Lana laughed, “Never thought I see the day.” Kianna was sitting across from Lana in her kitchen, “Me either. He’s almost perfect.” Lana smiled, “Your glowing.” “Am I?” Kianna looked in her mirror across the room and then smiled mumbling to herself, “He makes me glow too.” Lana laughed, “Lucky you. When you find someone who makes you glow hold on.” As much as it killed Kianna to ask she had to, “Does Trap make you glow?” Lana shook her head, “No, Trap doesn’t make me glow. Trevor does. Trevor, the one who’s sweet, caring, nice, considerate. Trap…that…” Her voice trailed off. “But I haven’t seen Trevor in so long I think I’ve forgotten all about him. All I ever see is Trap. And it hurts so bad because, that’s not the guy I fell in love with. But I keep waiting, waiting to see if Trevor will ever come back.” She continued and wiped a quick tear from her brown eyes. Kianna put one of her hands on Lana’s. “This feels so weird,” Lana started, “You used to date him and I’m about to start a conversation about him.” Kianna forced a smile, “It is weird. And hard almost.” Lana looked into Kianna’s eyes, “How so?” Kianna looked down, “I loved him at one time. And to hear you talk about him….It’s hard and awkward.” It was. Kianna couldn’t tell Lana that she couldn’t sympathize with her completely. That Kianna had loved and embraced every side of him and knew how to deal with both. So she stared in her sister’s eyes, trying to let her know that she wished the best for their relationship.

~~~

The second take at Sunday dinner. Kianna and Darnell traded loving glances and small smiles and inside jokes all through the appetizer. And when Trevor was left alone with Kianna all he could do was glare. Kianna had enough it. “You have a good woman in there. She loves you with all her heart. But if you don’t get it together then I assure you someone will come along and heal her wounds while your still hustling and trying to stop me from being happy.” Trevor still glared at her until Darnell came into the room and kissed Kianna on the cheek. Kianna whispered something in Darnell’s ear and he smiled. Trevor checked his sidekick. Kianna got a message.

Kianna.

Kianna looked across at Trevor as if to say, ‘can’t you just tell me this?’ She sent a text back saying what.

I love you.

Kianna’s nostrils flared, a tell-tale sign of her being irate. Trevor quickly sent a text to her.

Like a sister. Remember those old times? When we were close like brother and sister and we told each other everything.

Kianna read the text and her eyes softened. Her body language softened and Trevor took notice. Her eyes became teary and she looked away. She raked her hair away from her face and then walked into the bathroom. Darnell looked at Trevor, “Are you texting her? What did you say?” Trevor looked into his eyes not fazed, “I told her I wanted us to be close again. Like brother and sister.” They didn’t say a word and sat in silence before Trevor got a text back.

Trap, it won’t ever be that way again and I don’t wanna try. Whether you loved me or not, I loved you. And more than in a brother-sister way. I can’t go back. I don’t want to try. I don’t want to bring back those feelings. I don’t want to get hurt again. We can be cool but a brother and sister connection, it won’t happen.

Trevor read the text and walked to the bathroom he did three rapid taps on the door and then sang, “Allllllllure.” Hearing her old nickname Kianna opened the door to see him, He pushed his way in and she sat down on the toilet. “Trap, why are you doing this to me. Look at me, calling you Trap again. Trevor.” She reminded herself. “Allure, it’s cool.” She held her hand up, “I’m a totally different person now. Not Allure. Kianna.” They heard banging on the door. Trevor opened the door to see Lana, “Join the party.” Lana’s eyes softened as she saw her little sister on the toilet. “What’s wrong, Kiki?” Trevor slipped out the door. Kianna shook her head, “I can’t talk you about it.” “Yes, you can.” Lana urged her, Kianna took a deep breath, “Trap wants us to be close again. But I don’t think it’s a good idea. I don’t feel I should allow myself to be that close to him.” Lana nodded and sat beside her on the rail of the tub/shower. “Key, I trust you. I trust that you wouldn’t betray me.” “I don’t trust myself not to try.” Kianna admitted honestly. Lana sat back, “How do I reply to that?” Kianna shrugged, “I’m not myself around Trap. His presence pushes me to the extreme of everything. I just wanna be happy with Darnell, and you, and pleasant with Trevor. That’s it.” Lana nodded, “Then all he can do is accept that.” “I love you, Lana.” Kianna reached over and gave her sister a hug, “I love you too.”

~~~

After Kianna left, Lana sat down on the toilet herself. She had gotten herself into the most bizarre situation. And at first it seemed worth it. For Trevor. But for Trap, this wasn’t worth it. “TRAP!” Lana called from the bathroom. He entered, “Did you just call me-” Lana nodded. Trevor saw the pained expression, “What’s going on?” Lana was Kianna in a few ways, beautiful, smart, and stubborn. She wouldn’t show emotion in front of anyone unless it was her breaking point. Lana looked up at him and the stood up. She pushed him, “I can’t do this anymore!” Trevor quickly grabbed her hands, “Lana, calm down, what’s the problem?” Trevor asked again. Lana stepped back, “I meant what I said, Trap! I can’t do this anymore! Cause your not worth it anymore!” Trevor was stunned, “Anymore?” “Your Trap now, your not Trevor. Trap doesn’t deserve my love!” Lana was heaving and crying. “What?” Lana stood her ground, “You heard me.” “Lana, you don’t love nobody like that! I love you, all of you and you gotta love all of me.” Trevor said to her. “No one loves like that, Trap.” Lana complained. “Yes people do. She loved-” Trevor stopped himself but knew the damage was done. Lana just stared at him, “She loves like that for a reason. No matter how older and smarter she seems to you, she’s still only 21. She’s naïve. And that comparison…..” Lana looked away, “Go. I don’t care where you go just go.”

52Cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: Cancelled Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:05 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

i freakin love this story...
Kianna can't trust her own feelings
which is understandable
For heaven sake she was in
love wit TRAP

I want to find out more.

Arrow Con-10-U please

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

53Cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: Cancelled Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:39 pm

Vava

Vava

I love the banner. Do you do Banners?

54Cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: Cancelled Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:42 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Vava wrote:I love the banner. Do you do Banners?

I do...Hit me up in the graphix section.

55Cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: Cancelled Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:03 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Thanks for the Loveeeee.

56Cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: Cancelled Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:31 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

awww... Sad
that was so so so emotional!!
Loved It!!!
I want to know whats going to happen next upz

57Cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: Cancelled Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:19 am

Vava

Vava

golden07 wrote:
Vava wrote:I love the banner. Do you do Banners?

I do...Hit me up in the graphix section.

Will do.

58Cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: Cancelled Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:03 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

I would say ya'll will get an add tonite but who knows....maybe tomorrow or tonite. Not sure.

59Cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: Cancelled Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:12 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

As long as its soon. Smile

60Cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: Cancelled Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:10 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

I finished the addddd. Posting in a minute....

61Cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: Cancelled Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:17 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

YES Smile

62Cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: Cancelled Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:19 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

And a new page on top of that lol!

63Cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: Cancelled Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:22 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Chapter Four - No Turning Back

“I can’t believe I’m doing this. I shouldn’t be doing this.” Trevor mumbled. The angel and devil were battling on his shoulders. As usual, the devil won out again. He got his key to Kianna’s place out and opened the door. He looked around and was glad he kept some clothes here. He didn’t see Darnell and heard water running. He pressed his ear to the door and heard her singing voice. It embodied her personality, it could be sweet or seductive. This time is was very, very seductive.

“Layin’ so closelyyyyy. I feel your skin rubbing and touching meee. Only sweat between us. Feelin’ you kissin’ and pleasing meee. I rub your back, I kiss your neck. I know that you love when touch like that. I can feel you need meee. Feel so good to meeee. Feel so good to meeee.”

Trevor took a deep breath and shook his head. He went into her bedroom. It smelled like White Diamonds, her favorite perfume. She called it sexy and sophisticated. He took a seat on her bed and glanced over at a picture of her and her best friends.
Kianna stepped out the shower and reached for her favorite robe, after spraying her favorite perfume on. She inhaled it and smiled. She tied it before going into her bedroom.

Her mouth dropped as she turned from closing her door. Her eyes rested on him. She didn’t move, just stared at him. He got up and walked towards her. She found her voice, “You and Lana have another-” He silenced her, gently pressing her against the door, “T-T-This ain’t right.” She struggled to get that out, struggled to breathe as his lips kissed her neck. “I know.” His deep voice said. She struggled to get away from him, not a physical one though. A mental one. Every bone in her body wanted Trap, needed Trap. But she knew it wasn’t right. She was the rebound and that was something she refused to be. But then, looking at the look in his eyes, the one of pure lust, she wasn’t sure she had the strength to refuse if he tried another time.
“Trap….” She said in his ear. “Yeah,?” He looked down at her, “I’m sorry. I love you and you don’t-” He leaned down and whispered, “I love you, Kianna. Allure. I love all of you.” His words were accompanied by kisses on the neck. Kianna took a deep breath as he leaned back, “Darnell. What about Darnell?” Trap stepped back, “Had to the mess up the mood, huh?” Kianna looked up at him, “It should have never been set.” Trevor was taken back by how babyish her voice sounded. She stared at him, “This is why we can’t be close. Your so inconsiderate!” Kianna got up and tied her robe back together again. “What are you talking about?” Kianna stared at him, “How do you think it makes me feel that I’m not suitable to be your main? That I’m her rebound! That that’s all I’m worth to you. I have a man, who thinks the world of me. He loves me so hard and so completely and with out reason. And I love him. I love him, Trap! But I am in love with you! I can’t love him the way he needs to be loved because of you!” Trevor held his head down, “I messed up your whole family.” Kianna nodded and folded her arms.

Her phone started to ring, the standard At&t tone. She reached over and took a deep breath, “Hello?” “Hey, babe.” Darnell’s voice floated in her ears. “I’m on my way over.” “NO!” Kianna shouted. Trevor looked up at her, “I’ll come out and meet you. I wanna get out the house.”

Trevor took a deep breath and looked at her, she was happy to be talking to Darnell. He missed seeing that look on her face when she talked about him. When that thought popped up in his head, Trevor knew a couple of things. He had made a dangerous mistake. He had fallen in love with two sisters, who were both in love with him. He loved Lana because she was beautiful, sweet, nice and easy going, but Kianna on the other hand, was sexy, feisty, and unpredictable. Kianna hung up the phone with Darnell and he looked up at her, licking his lips. She watched him and a look of desire spread across her face. He stood up and pulled her to him, between kisses on the neck he uttered, “I want you.” Kianna pulled away from him and he immediately pulled her into a kiss.

It was like she couldn’t resist him, she knew she was wrong. She knew her man was on the way but his lips, that tongue, that kiss… The kiss reminded her of nights long ago. He pulled away from her first, “I’m gone have you again. And soon. When you get home soon. But I’mma let him get you started but trust,” He took another look at her before walking away, “I’mma most definitely finish.”

64Cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: Cancelled Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:53 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Leave your thoughts, Predictions, bumps upz, I accept it all. But I love comments! Tryna get ya'll to see the dynamic of Allure && Traps relationship.

65Cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: Cancelled Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:11 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

That was...
Wow Trap gonna get that ass
stepping into her house like that
he know he is bold.
He know he wants Kianna, and
Kianna damn sure wants him
thats why she is letting him seduce her
like that. Keep it coming.
What is the next scene Very Happy

66Cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: Cancelled Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:20 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Very Happy

67Cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: Cancelled Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:01 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

I would like to put this out there::::::This is my first time writing a scene like thissss. And I wrote it to "Scratching me up" and "Feel the Rush." Soooooooo......

Add probably like....Tomorrow day after.

68Cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: Cancelled Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:11 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

lol...girl thats how it be sometime when you try to set yourself in the mood Very Happy

69Cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: Cancelled Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:24 am

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

I meant that to the scene Im going to post today!!

70Cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: Cancelled Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:38 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol...I know. Thats what I am saying. Can't wait to read it Smile I've been working on my add to so I will add soon.

71Cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: Cancelled Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:45 am

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Okay, cause you know I didn't want you to be like, "What, that scene that I just read? That's nothing." Lol.

72Cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: Cancelled Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:20 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol...O ok. Got ya.

73Cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: Cancelled Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:56 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

oh wow...
Like im offically diggin Trap!
Damn Damn Damn...Idk wat to say
can't wait for the next add!!

Bumps monkey

74Cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: Cancelled Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:08 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Two parts to this chapter

Chapter Five - Heat

Kianna walked in her room and reached to flip on the light. His hand immediately covered hers. She felt her waist being grabbed. He kissed her passionately. She returned the kiss gladly. His hand roamed down to her hips. “Damn, I want you.” He groaned in her ear. She felt a poke and giggled, “I see.” He picked her up and sat her down on the bed. He immediately went for her tank top, once that was done he went for her jeans. He smiled when she reached behind her and turned on the lamp, “I’m sorry, babe, I gotta see. And I know you wanna see all of this.” She gestured to her body. He laughed and nodded. “Oh, your matching for me.” She smiled at him, “Oh yes babe. I know you like the Vicky Secrets.” He liked that she remembered facts like that. Her hands rubbed on his bare chest. “Ummph.” She leaned up and sucked on his neck then gently bit it, leaving her mark. “Branding me?” She nodded as she watched him unhook her bra. She smiled when she saw the smile spread across his face when he saw her. She gasped when she felt his lips against her breast. She couldn’t think about anything else but now. Her brain shut down and she just felt. She licked her lips as she felt his lips going lower.

~~~

Kianna woke up the next morning satisfied. She smiled when she saw that they were in the same position they had stopped with. Her on top of him. She looked at him and debated whether she wanted to get him started again. She decided against it and decided to do damage control.

“Trap!” She hit him, waking him up, “What’s the problem?” He asked still half sleep. “The problem is my tummy hurts and I’m a little swollen down there.” He laughed, “Ummm, Kianna, I’m sorry but you knew that when…” He looked at her and saw her pouting. “You messed my insides up. Good thing I don’t want kids cause it feels like you messed up all of that lil equipment.” He laughed at her, “Only you.” She walked away from him, mumbling as her house phone rang. She picked it up to hear Darnell. “Baby, how are you?” Guilt hit her like a ton of bricks. Darnell loved her. She loved him. Right? Maybe, her night with Trap had messed up all her feelings. “I’m good.” She lied to him. She felt horrible. Was she going to tell Darnell? No, this was just another lie added to mile long lie list. “That’s good. You enjoyed last night right?” Yes I did but not with you, She thought. Trevor had put it down so good she forgot that she even went out with him. When Trevor was around, no guys was on her brain except him. She heard his footsteps and she sat on one of her kitchen stools. “So, Darnell, how are you?” Out of the corner of her eye she saw him frown but shake it off. “I’m good. Glad that I got some quality time with my one and only last night.” Kianna winced, “Oh.” “Oh?” Darnell asked.

Kianna shook her head, “Umm. Darnell let me call you later. I’m a little out of it.” Kianna hung up the phone and started to cook breakfast. Trevor slipped his arms around Kianna’s waist. She removed them, “No, Trap.” He looked at her strangely, “Kianna…” “Last night shouldn’t have happened.” Trevor pushed on her a little, “Don’t tell me that.” “He’s my man.” When the words came out of Kianna’s mouth, it sounded like she said them more for her than herself. “Leave him.” He said leaning against her island. Kianna flipped the pancakes, and looked at him, “So you can leave me?” Trevor noticed how she had changed when she said the words. She sounded meek and scared of his answer. “No.” He said firmly. “When Lana calls you back home, you’ll be back.” She put the pancakes on the plate. “I want to be with some who wants to be with me. No matter what.” She started to walk away from him and he pulled her back, “I won’t lie to you, I’m not ready to be with you. But eventually…” Kianna nodded, “See that’s the thing. I’ve been waiting on the eventually since I was fourteen. I can’t wait anymore.”

75Cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: Cancelled Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:21 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Damn after all that
he still saying eventually.
That is jacked...
She should feel guilty
Poor Darnell
lol
But I love the scene
can't wait for da next part