Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Echo... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Echo... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Echo... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Echo... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Echo... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Echo... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Echo... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Echo... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Echo... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Echo...

+8
golden07
__eyeCandy
her love is infinite ;)
BarbiieBiitch
SexyT
dezzy.baby1
heatRAE!
EBz Perradize
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Echo... - Page 5 Empty Re: Echo... Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:42 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Chapter 1: It ain't over till I say it's over!

Rain (cont'd)

I stood waiting for my dad for five minutes before I became impatient. "Man, the fuck is this guy doing??" I huffed before I walked over to the side of the building and slung myself to the ground. Once again, I felt that he was on some other type of fuckery. I'm guessing that making me wait was his way of telling me without words that he was boss. Well, two could play that game.
I stood up and looked up at the apartment building, thinking over what I was about to do. My dad still hadn't come out so I decided to take my chances. Let the rest fall in place behind me. I crept to the driver's side of the car and dug around in my purse for the spare key I had found while cleaning up. I slid into the cold seat, shaking like I was having a seizure. I took the car out of park and just let it roll out of the parking lot. Step one (Clean getaway) =Complete!
When I thought that I was far enough away, I turned the key and zoomed off. The rush that I felt was unreal! I cranked up the radio just in time to hear Chris Brown's -Sex. It made me think of one person, one thing, one time...
Step two (Latham's place) =under way!

102Echo... - Page 5 Empty Re: Echo... Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:05 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

yay! so happy yu added! latham Wink daddys gone be pissed. oh well!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

103Echo... - Page 5 Empty Re: Echo... Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:28 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Glad you finally Added!!! but it was too short for me lol
I wonder whats about to happen at Latham house!?!?! hmmmmm

104Echo... - Page 5 Empty Re: Echo... Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:58 am

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Chapter 1: It ain't over till I say it's over!

Rain (cont'd)

I stood waiting for my dad for five minutes before I became impatient. "Man, the fuck is this guy doing??" I huffed before I walked over to the side of the building and slung myself to the ground. Once again, I felt that he was on some other type of fuckery. I'm guessing that making me wait was his way of telling me without words that he was boss. Well, two could play that game.

I stood up and looked up at the apartment building, thinking over what I was about to do. My dad still hadn't come out so I decided to take my chances. Let the rest fall in place behind me. I crept to the driver's side of the car and dug around in my purse for the spare key I had found while cleaning up. I slid into the cold seat, shaking like I was having a seizure. I took the car out of park and just let it roll out of the parking lot. Step one (Clean getaway) =Complete!

When I thought that I was far enough away, I turned the key and zoomed off. The rush that I felt was unreal! I cranked up the radio just in time to hear Chris Brown's -Sex. It made me think of one person, one thing, one time...
Step two (Latham's place) =under way!

I rode along vibing to Chris's words as thoughts of Mecka invaded my senses. That boy had me gone! It took me no time to get to there and for that I was happy. I had passed by about three police crusiers and I was almost a nervous wreck. I jogged up the flight of stairs leading to his landing and rapped on the door.
"Ayo, Mecka! It's Rain. Open up, boo!"

He didn't answer so I pressed down on the bell. After about two minutes I knowed again. Then, I pulled out my cell;the call went straight to voicemail. "Ok, weird much?" I mumbled as I headed back down the stairs. I was moving slower than I had when I first came up them. My mood had turned gray quickly. What a waste!

The car seat felt colder than before and my hands were clammy as fuck. Should I head back home. Everything had seemed brighter when the prospect of seeing Latham's smile, smelling his scent, and feeling his body brushing up against mine were in the picture. I sat with a dazed look on my face. Step two=failed! Bad part was that I hadn't thought of a step three yet.

As I sat with my head on the steering wheel and my heart beating so hard it seemed to be trying to jump out of my throat, I waited for Heather Headley's- He Is to blast from my phone and save me.

(ok ladies, sorry for the century wait [lol] but work and school consume me! Let me know what you think and if you understood the last sentence!) Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

105Echo... - Page 5 Empty Re: Echo... Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:19 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Im guessing the last sentence is Latham's ringtone??

uppesxz! wonder where he's at??

106Echo... - Page 5 Empty Re: Echo... Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:08 am

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

add soon and when r u go get
to my side of the story lol
add asap

107Echo... - Page 5 Empty Re: Echo... Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:09 am

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

NEW page NEW PAGE
NEW PAGE NEW PAGE
NEW PAGE

108Echo... - Page 5 Empty Re: Echo... Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:59 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Yes im glad your back Ebz!!!
And i wonder what Latham up too....
add soon please!!

109Echo... - Page 5 Empty Re: Echo... Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:50 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Chapter 1 (Cont'd)

Rache

I was up early the next mornign rubbing my eyes and peering at Mecka over a cup of orange juice. He had kept me up all night, worrying about what in the hell was wrong with him.

After he had stumbled through my door in the wee hours of the morning, he had shook himself to sleep. But, that was after he jumped at every loud noise and peered out of my front window five hundred times in five minutes. I had tried to get him to talk about it but he just kept saying that he didn't want me involved. Didn't he know that I was unvoluntarily involved anyway since he was using my brib as a safe haven?

I was worried to death because he kept waking me and himself up with his screaming and mumbling. I had finally gotten up and sat on the coffee table, staring at him and trying to keep myself from falling asleep. He was talking in his sleep. Something about saving Jeanelle, he didn't know, and that he wouldn't tell. What was really going on? I told myself that I would definantly find eveything out in the morning.

Now, I sat staring at him as he avoided my lazy gaze. "As long as you're here you might as well tell me what's going on, Lath," I said with a yawn, calling him by his old nickname. "Mecka" was one that he gotten in his late teens from being known as the one to always roll the weed at parties. He looked up at me when he heard me call him "Lath" and for the first time since last night I thought I saw a small smile.

"ok, now that that's over, do you wanna tell me why you're hiding out here?"
"I just can't,Rache. Just know that shit just got real last night."
I laughed at his innocence. Who made that phrase anyway, "shit just got real"? Is shit not real every other day? Is shit only ever real when we want it to be? I chuckled as I thought to myself, if only it could work that way, if only!

I put my orange juice down and stared at him until he looked away again. "Man, look at me, Mecka!" He slowly turned his head my way but still refused to look directly at me. "Ok, play your little ass games but let me put you up on game: when you stepped yo ass through that door right there, you put me right in the middle of whatever it is that's going on. What if someone HAD been following you last night, HAD kicked down my fucking door, and HAD capped both of our asses up in here? What killer you know would have let me survive after I had seen all of that? huh? So, you can sit there all closed mouth if you want but you can also grab ya shit and bounce too! I value my life, kid..." I was out of breath after all that. Chest heaving up and down like I had gotten into a fight. I had to take a sip of orange juice.

Mecka ran his hands over his face and sighed, slumping lower into the chair. He knew that I would ride for him to the end but only if we were one hundred with each other. I couldn't be left in the dark and gt hurt for him. I loved him to death, he was my kid brother, but the line had to drawn somewhere. Therefore, he knew that I was dead serious when I told him that he had to leave. I sat back and waited for his decision.
"Ok," Mecka began, sitting up straighter and meeting my gaze head on, "it all started last night..."
"Lath!!" I hollered as I jumped of from the table for the fourth time, nearly knocking it over for the fifth time. It had been little over an hour since he had began his twisted ass tale and it had taken me another ten minutes to calm myself down enough to think straight.

"So, you're telling me that you just left her? You just left that kid there?" I asked as I paced back and forth. I coulnd't even believe that he'd do something so careless.
"I was scared yo. Dude..I mean ole girl...I mean...man, i don't fucking know but it had a gun!"

"Like you've never had one pointed in your face before! Look who you run with! Tae stay getting ya'll niggas shot at!"

"That's different. She's different. Them niggas pussy. Shorty a G. She would've pulled that trigger."

"So you running from bitches now? Look, I don't even see how you didn't know that she was a girl! Me and her got the same name! Always talking bout you know the streets. You don't know shit! Ugh, you so fucking naive, Mecka!"

I flung myself into the nearest chair, staring into space trying to come up with a solution. Latham sat his stupid ass there waiting for me to start talking again.
"Aight," I finally said," we have to go down there."
His eyes damn near popped out his head. 'Yo, were you not listening to me?? Shorty. Had. A. Gun. What if that's what she's waiting for? Me to come back."

I waved off his pleas and threw on a white wind suit, grabbing him as I headed to the door. Mecka dragged his feet the whole way there once again reminding me why I was the oldest. We got to the lake in no time and I asked him to show me the spot. He looked around so much and so fast that I thought the little would get whiplash. As we walked to the spot, even a blind man could see that something wasn't right.

"Yea, there was something here alright.." I started.
"But there's nothing here now." Latham finished for me.

110Echo... - Page 5 Empty Re: Echo... Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:38 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Lmaoo Rache go so hard
idk about Mecka. He too
Pussy for my likings lol
Add soon. I wanna know what
happens next

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

111Echo... - Page 5 Empty Re: Echo... Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:19 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Ummm imma need Mecka to stop actin like a bitch!
He to old for that lol!!

Add soon please!

112Echo... - Page 5 Empty Re: Echo... Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:57 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

I agree with bth of yall, mecka
is a lil scared...a lil too scared.
Rache go so hard lol. Wonder where
Jeanelle's body went? The other Rach
prob got her...hmmmm. wonder where
this leads?!

uppersxzs!

113Echo... - Page 5 Empty Re: Echo... Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:56 am

SexyT

SexyT

lol
I like this!!
Mecka is weak...at least I got him to talk...

Now we need to figure out where is whatever was there now!!
ADD MORE!!!

114Echo... - Page 5 Empty Re: Echo... Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:43 am

PerradizeIsland

Who thinks this story should continue?

115Echo... - Page 5 Empty Re: Echo... Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:03 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Meeeeeee!!!!!

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

116Echo... - Page 5 Empty Re: Echo... Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:05 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Me TOOOOOOOOOOOO!

117Echo... - Page 5 Empty Re: Echo... Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:10 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

And so do I!

118Echo... - Page 5 Empty Re: Echo... Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:15 pm

SexyT

SexyT

add please!!!!!!!
I do so love this story and it was getting hotter!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum