Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Echo... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Echo... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Echo... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Echo... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Echo... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Echo... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Echo... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Echo... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Echo... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Echo...

+8
golden07
__eyeCandy
her love is infinite ;)
BarbiieBiitch
SexyT
dezzy.baby1
heatRAE!
EBz Perradize
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Echo... - Page 3 Empty Re: Echo... Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:57 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

bounce bounce bounce

52Echo... - Page 3 Empty Re: Echo... Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:25 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

lolz...
yea char shoulda asked about me!
kml!
but add soon chick!
this story is getting better & better..!
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD

53Echo... - Page 3 Empty Re: Echo... Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:19 pm

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

Lol yay hurry and add.....I was wondering before I read who is my boyfriend
Plz tell me since rain took Trey frm Mee

54Echo... - Page 3 Empty Re: Echo... Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:56 am

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Sorry ladies that i've been m.i.a...Just went through a breakup so I kinda buried

myself in my job and homework all weekend...But I will be back at it soon(got

class @ 9:15)!

55Echo... - Page 3 Empty Re: Echo... Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:23 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

smh . qotta catch up on
this story mann ...

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

56Echo... - Page 3 Empty Re: Echo... Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:45 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

bounce bounce

57Echo... - Page 3 Empty Re: Echo... Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:13 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Echo... - Page 3 Jada-pinkett-395x298-actress-singergallery-1

The warm liquid dripped down the inside of my thigh. My head was thrown back against the mirror, eyes closed as a mix of pleasure and pain washed over me. I felt lost inside myself. Everything was hazy and all that was left in the foggy room was the sounds of heavy breathing. I had once again allowed myself to be swept up in the passion of the moment. Trevor had once again caused me to let my guard down.

He kissed my forehead and I attempted to smile. "Now, where's all that shit you was talkin' earlier?" He whispered in my ear, making me melt into him even more. I shrugged and pushed him off of me. "Let me help you down," he said, grabbing my waist and placing me on the floor; my knees felt weak. We both just stood there in the middle of the bathroom, looking at each other, not speaking. "So, um...Look, I got some place to be," Trevor started as he picked his D&G jeans off the floor to put them back on," and i don't really know when i'll be able to swing back this way." I just rolled my eyes. Him having to leave suddenly didn't even come as a surprise anymore. This is how it had been lately.

I had met Trevor at a neighborhood park. He was there with a couple of his friends playing basketball, I was exercising. He came up to me with this dumb ass pick-up line that had us both in tears for a good three minutes. We both made it clear that it was nothing more than lust and that we would probably never actually have anything more than that. We started out great. Casual sex here, meet and greet there but something had changed. As we got to know each other we started spending more and more time together. Trips out of town, going to the movies, shopping sprees, he had even gotten me tickets to every one of his basketball games at the local college. I fell for him hard.

That was all over six months ago. Since then, I had met his parents and he still pushed the subject of wanting to meet mine. That would never happen. I kept putting it off and the more I did, the harder things became. We would stop talking for days at a time. Arguments over petty things were now an every day routine. How could my sunshine become a level three hurricane that fast?

I was adopted. He didn't know that. I knew of my real parents, had even met them once. No wonder my life was so fucked up. They were addicts. They did everything but I think that heroin was their favorite. The first time I met my mom, she offered me a baggie full of work; I refused. I was eighteen and I just sat there and watched as she emptied the contents of the bad onto their dirty kitchen table. I never took my eyes off her as she heated up the drug in a burnt spoon and sucked it up into a syringe that looked like STD city. My eyes were glued to hers as she tied off the portion of her leg that the needle would go in. It looked like she had been using that same leg all her life. There were many needle marks and a vein that was so big it seemed to come out at me. That needle pushing into her skin made me feel like I was being stabbed in the heart. I left before the high could even consume her. I had seen enough. If this was my family then maybe I had been better off in the system.

"Bay?" I heard Trevor calling me. I looked his way and shook my thoughts to the back of my mind. "Damn girl! I been talkin' to you for five minutes. Get your head in the game," he grumbled as he tied up his Gucci sneaks and pulled on his gloves.
"What you say?"
"I said don't forget dinner with my peoples tonight. Dress casual but still be looking fine as hell."
"Yea, I got you."

He walked over to me, moved my braids to one side, kissed my neck and walked out the front door. I went through the house picking up my clothes and turning out lights. The was a loud banging at the door. Trevor must have left something. They kept on banging on the door as I ran to open it. "Hold on! Damn," I cursed as I unlocked all the locks. I was surprised to see my foster brother standing in front of my door, bent over trying to catch his breath. I moved so that he could come in.
"Yo, Rache, I gotta crash here for tonight," Mecka stuttered as he looked over his shoulder before closing the door and locking all the locks.

Echo... - Page 3 JHDZjyZAflNoQANChristina_Milian_umvd02-1

"So you gonna play dumb now?"

I stood about ten feet away from my prisoner, who sat in the middle of the dim room. All of the windows were blacked-out and the room was lit by a single blue light. Six of my trusted street soldiers stood in front of me. Three on the left, three on the right, leading right to my prey. Each of us held a black semiautomatic weapon, equipped with silencers. I chuckled to myself. Silencers, good for keeping two things silent: the sound of bullets leaving a fully loaded chamber and the unlucky fuck who's body the bullet later entered. I walked toward the man strapped to the chair.

"I hear you have a lot to say to me. Is that true? Is there something that you want to say to Yung Taz?"

The man mumbled something while shaking his head from side to side, tears streaming from his eyes. I smacked him with my pistol. "Stop crying like a little bitch! I ain't even did shit yet," I screamed in his face. He became silent.
"That's better."

My soldiers started to laugh until I turned to stare at all of them.
"What have I told ya'll about that shit. Nothing is funny about this shit that we do. Ya'll must wanna be sitting in this fucking chair?? Huh??" They too became quiet. I turned my attention back to the man in the chair. He had lifted his head up and was looking around like he was looking for an escape route. It was my turn to laugh. "Look, dude, you wastin' major time. Time is money. You waste my time, you waste my money. And I don't like wastin' money."

I backed away from the prisoner and stood in the middle of my men. My second in command stepped up and stuffed a dirty cloth in the man's mouth. I nodded for him to continue.
"Word on the street is that you think Taz ain't doing shit. They saying that you keep running ya lips about how she don't know shit. About how nobody should be scared of her 'cause she a female. How she ain't got the game on lock That true?" The man's eyes got big as he just stared at us. Once again, he was waisting my time. "Man, just blast this nigga. Pick a spot and shoot," I said, waving my gun at the helpless guy. That got a response out of him. He started rocking in the chair, trying to scream through the cloth, tears falling everywhere. That made us all laugh.

I aimed my pistol at his head ready to end this shit once and for all. I let my soldiers squeeze off their shots first. It was like the matrix. The sound of bullets whizzing through the air seemed to stop time. The man in the chair cried out in pain as he rocked harder and harder. Blood was everywhere;I smiled. His right ear was gone, as were most of his fingers and toes. There was a big hole where his left knee used to be and one of his arms was barely hanging on. Every thing the hollow points hit basically knocked him loose. I shook my head as I tried to decide if I should chance leaving him alive so that he could bleed out, teaching him a lesson. I decided not to. I had heard of some freak shit like this happening before and the person actually lived through it. I didn't want that.

I raised my gun to his head and squeezed off the last two shots, sending his brains against the shelves and back wall of the room; the body went limp. I tossed my gun to one of my soldiers and walked over to the body. "Sorry, dad," I mumbled as I took in the mangled pieces that were left in the chair," but business is business. You taught me that, remember?"

Everyone was quiet as we exited the room through a side door, quietly making our way through the night and back to our regular lives. We headed back to my 2010 camero z28 where I handed each soldier two stacks before driving off into the night. We were all meeting up at Club Heaven & Hell in Washington, DC later so I wanted to get home and change before the festivities began. Plus, I had over a dozen missed calls from my fiancé, Sly so I had to get home before he did.

As I sat at a red light, I placed my head on the wheel, breathing deep. My schedule would be jam packed for the next couple of days. I had to keep the streets in check, cater to my man, plan a funeral, and mourn with my family. Damn! I needed a body double.

::NOTE:: Man #'s 2 & 3 revealed. Sorry for the long wait but ENJOY! Oan: The place all of this takes place in is in or around Baltimore & Langely Park, Maryland with an occasional visit to D.C. areas.

58Echo... - Page 3 Empty Re: Echo... Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:48 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

ooooo Rache and Trevor was doing the nasty lol
So if she didnt want him to meet her real parents why she just dont let him meet her adopted parents
are they fucked up too??
And Mecka is her foster brother!! interesting!!!

Damn Tasha...you had to kill your pops
Wow...i wonder if he was talking that bad about her are was somebody just playing games with her.
Hmmmmm...lol
I wonder why Sly been blowin up her phone like that. (he sexy as hell by the way]
Echo... - Page 3 903750

59Echo... - Page 3 Empty Re: Echo... Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:36 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

This story ties in so well! you did this girl!

wuddnt call myself trevors biggest fan riih now

i like rache.

tash? gutta' gutta'.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

60Echo... - Page 3 Empty Re: Echo... Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:54 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

dezzy.baby1 wrote:ooooo Rache and Trevor was doing the nasty lol
So if she didnt want him to meet her real parents why she just dont let him meet her adopted parents
are they fucked up too??
And Mecka is her foster brother!! interesting!!!

Damn Tasha...you had to kill your pops
Wow...i wonder if he was talking that bad about her are was somebody just playing games with her.
Hmmmmm...lol
I wonder why Sly been blowin up her phone like that. (he sexy as hell by the way]
Echo... - Page 3 903750

I was trying 2 think of a way to tie her foster parents in there but I decided 2 leave it for her next P.O.V. And Sly?? Hmmm---Let's just say he's the wind to Tasha's Tornados! Twisted Evil

-∂εfιηε sεx- "тяεy" wrote:This story ties in so well! you did this girl!

wuddnt call myself trevors biggest fan riih now

i like rache.

tash? gutta' gutta'.

Thank you hun! And yes, Everyone is tied up in some kind of way. Rache is good {in most cases} just kinda misunderstood. Trevor?? Well now, that's a different story!
Rolling Eyes

61Echo... - Page 3 Empty Re: Echo... Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:03 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

LOVE IT...

Love how you write...you have always been
a talented...

Rache is just misunderstood. I can understand
she don't want everybody to know her
family history because truthfully that is between
her and them. Trevor seem to be a smart ass.
Cocky much...lol...We will have to see more about him...

Tasha killing fam...Dang...Don't want to run into her in
da streets...what her dad did though. It was more than
telling him to keep his mouth shut. He must have really
ticked her off...So when is the next add...And I just realized I'm da last...
Haha...best for last...Awesome...

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

62Echo... - Page 3 Empty Re: Echo... Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:03 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

OOOO....New page= New Add

63Echo... - Page 3 Empty Re: Echo... Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:17 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

hahaha
nae got the new page...now its time for a new add!!!!
cheers cheers cheers

64Echo... - Page 3 Empty Re: Echo... Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:48 pm

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

Okey I see I m To trill .
.dats fucked up my Dad was talkn
Shit so he had to go
And Sly is exactly who I wanted
him to be ..and what do yhu mean by he's the wind to my tornadoa
Add more asap

Last edited by BarbiieBiitch on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

65Echo... - Page 3 Empty Re: Echo... Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:50 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

A little bit of Desire's p.o.v.

Echo... - Page 3 Complexnicki3-1

"Target eliminated."
The voice on the other end of the phone was rough and muffled, as planned. The call came at about 12:30am;earlier than I had expected. That was a good thing. It showed that the soldier was a man of his word. That I could trust him, but I didn't. I never trusted a traitor. A lousy ten grand was flashed in his face and he had quickly switched sides. Pancake ass nigga.

I hung up the phone and threw it in the dumpster beside me. I pulled off the latex glove that I wore on my right hand and threw it in on top of the Tracfone. Pulling a matchbook out of my North Face jacket, I struck one and threw it in with the phone and glove. I walked away quickly checking that the coast was clear before jogging across the street and into a corner store. I grabbed a slim Jim and some Dasani before paying and heading out the door. That was my alibi;if I needed one.

I knew for a fact that the store's camera clock was two minutes slow, which put me in the store when the fire started. I smiled as I thought of patting myself on the back. I was walking across the street when this black camero came out of no where, barely missing me. I cursed and threw my bottle at the car as the driver kept going. "Watch it, asshole! Fucking dick head!" I saw the driver stick their arm out the window and flip me off. I noticed the charm bracelet on the wrist, letting me know that it was a female. Ignorant ass bitch! I had half a mind to hop in my whip and go after her. Only half though.

As I headed to my car, I felt like someone was following me. I kept turning around and looking from side to side like I was paranoid. Suddenly, a pair of strong hands grabbed me and pulled me into the alley that I was walking by, covering my mouth and eyes. I reached for my pistol but realized that I didn't have it on me. Fuck!

66Echo... - Page 3 Empty Re: Echo... Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:03 pm

SexyT

SexyT

omg...the adds were al super amazin!
Mecka is my foster brother...I take it no one knows??
What's wit Trevor leavin suddenly all the time...
Wonder if he got another on the side...
So far I'm a good girl...don't seem to be a killer
like the rest! lol

Tasha killn her dad - not cool!
But he must have pissed her off...
How she act mournful at the funeral...

How took Desiree??
Need to know!!!!

ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

67Echo... - Page 3 Empty Re: Echo... Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:14 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Suspect you playin right!! lol something must be wrong with my computer
Why would you tease us like that!!
ugh!! lol
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

68Echo... - Page 3 Empty Re: Echo... Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:19 am

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

BUMPS!

69Echo... - Page 3 Empty Re: Echo... Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:00 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

girllll ADD SOONN!!! !

70Echo... - Page 3 Empty Re: Echo... Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:10 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

oooo, wonder who tht was?

add moree!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

71Echo... - Page 3 Empty Re: Echo... Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:02 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

CONTINUED...

{Recap}: "Target eliminated."
The voice on the other end of the phone was rough and muffled, as planned. The call came at about 12:30am;earlier than I had expected. That was a good thing. It showed that the soldier was a man of his word. That I could trust him, but I didn't. I never trusted a traitor. A lousy ten grand was flashed in his face and he had quickly switched sides. Pancake ass nigga.

I hung up the phone and threw it in the dumpster beside me. I pulled off the latex glove that I wore on my right hand and threw it in on top of the Tracfone. Pulling a matchbook out of my North Face jacket, I struck one and threw it in with the phone and glove. I walked away quickly checking that the coast was clear before jogging across the street and into a corner store. I grabbed a slim Jim and some Dasani before paying and heading out the door. That was my alibi;if I needed one.

I knew for a fact that the store's camera clock was two minutes slow, which put me in the store when the fire started. I smiled as I thought of patting myself on the back. I was walking across the street when this black camero came out of no where, barely missing me. I cursed and threw my bottle at the car as the driver kept going. "Watch it, asshole! Fucking dick head!" I saw the driver stick their arm out the window and flip me off. I noticed the charm bracelet on the wrist, letting me know that it was a female. Ignorant ass bitch! I had half a mind to hop in my whip and go after her. Only half though.

As I headed to my car, I felt like someone was following me. I kept turning around and looking from side to side like I was paranoid. Suddenly, a pair of strong hands grabbed me and pulled me into the alley that I was walking by, covering my mouth and eyes. I reached for my pistol but realized that I didn't have it on me. Fuck!
{End recap}

I had my arm spread wide, reaching out for anything that I could hold on to or grab to hit my attacker. I tried to use my weight against him, pressing down into my legs trying to stop us both in our tracks. It didn't work! The man uncovered my mouth and wrapped his free arm around my waist, picking me up so that I would stop dragging my feet. I screamed.

"Shut the fuck up!" I recognized the voice;I stopped screaming.
"What the fuck are you doing, Mario? Put me down!"
He threw me over his shoulder and smacked my ass.
"Wait," he replied before pulling out his keys and hitting a button. I heard his car unlock and he dropped to on my feet;I punched him in the face.

"Don't be doing that shit, bruh! I was bout to cap yo ass!" I screamed, trying to hit him again. He had stopped rubbing his face and was holding my wrist, pushing me back towards the car.
"With what, huh Desire'? You ain't got shit to blast me with!"
We were up against the car now and I was still mad as hell. I didn't want to admit it but I was actually relieved that it was him. With all the shit that I had been into lately, I thought for sure that my ass was gone. I put on a mug face. "Get off me, Mario! You play too fuckin' much," I breathed while pushing my knees into his legs. He laughed and let me ago;I tried to walk back the way we had came.

"The fuck is you going? Get yo ass in the car," he barked, stepping in front of me. I tried to step around him but he pulled out his chrome Baby Eagle and pointed it in my face. That made me glance up at him;I smacked my teeth. "You wouldn't shoot me." He cocked the gun and back up two inches. I rolled my eyes and stomped to where his 2009 Dodge Viper sat and yanked open the door, hopped inside and slammed th door back. I watched his black frame walk to the car before getting in.
"Don't be slamming my damn door," he stated after starting the car.
I opened the door and slammed it harder;he glared at me while he backed out of the alley. Fuck him and his car!

Ten minutes of silence later and we were pulling up to his apartment building. I hopped out, still pissed off, and ran up the stairs. I heard Mario coming up behind me so I ran faster. After pulling off my jacket I walked down the hall to my nephew, Kylan, room to make sure him and Mario's daughter, Kylia, were still sleep. They were so I headed to Mario's room where he was stretched out on the bed with no shirt on.

"You wanna tell me why you puled that clown ass move?" I was standing in the doorway with my arms crossed, leaning on the door frame. He didn't glance away from the TV.
"I know you hear me, Scooter," I said as I walked over to the bed and climbed on top of him.
"I told yo dumb ass about going out by yourself. Then you went without heat. You be on some special ed shit, Angel,"he answered, pushing me off of him so that he could finish watching the game.
"So this was to teach me a lesson? Really??!! And, I had heat. It was just in the car."
"You can't carry a car in yo pocket so fuck the dumb shit. I don't teach people shit that they should already know. Now, shut the fuck up." He turned the volume up on the TV, drowning me out. I gave up and just got out of the bed, heading to the front room. There was a knock at the door as soon as I had taken
my puppy out of the cage to play with her. I answered and the local crackhead, Izzie, was standing there holding a twenty. I put my finger up and ran back to the room, grabbed a small bag from my overnight back and headed back up front. I handed her the product out the door and took the bill from her.

As she walked away, she was almost run over by this young dude named Ray who lived down the hall. He had rushed up the stairs with a pistol in his hand, soaking wet. I cracked the door a little more, being nosy. Nothing happened so I closed the door and went back to my puppy. I had major shit to do in the a.m. and with Mario acting all stupid on me, I would most likely be walking back to get my car. I had six bricks of Exotic in my truck and about thirty ki's of coke. Langley Park was about to be drug central, and I was going to be the new ring master!

Echo... - Page 3 Alicia_Keys-1
~~To B Continued~~ (Got class)

::NOTE:: Guy #4...How do you guys feel about him?
What do you think is gonna happen so far?

72Echo... - Page 3 Empty Re: Echo... Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:14 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Aww man...that add was good. Mario is
cute but he being a hard ass now huh...lol
Gotta make sure Des keep things up right.
Love it...I'm next...Aww man...The suspenses
sucks add asap What a Face

73Echo... - Page 3 Empty Re: Echo... Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:50 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

loved it!
I know Mario better check his attitude before shit get real! lol
Hmmm wonder what Jae bout to be up too?!?!
Echo... - Page 3 903750

74Echo... - Page 3 Empty Re: Echo... Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:17 am

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

this story is gangsta! add moree and is Scooter her play brother or real brother?

75Echo... - Page 3 Empty Re: Echo... Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:05 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

♥ iT..
ADD SOON!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum