Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Echo... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Echo... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Echo... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Echo... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Echo... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Echo... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Echo... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Echo... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Echo... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Echo...

+8
golden07
__eyeCandy
her love is infinite ;)
BarbiieBiitch
SexyT
dezzy.baby1
heatRAE!
EBz Perradize
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Echo... - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo... Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:54 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Sorry for the wait ladies but I will be adding to this later on tonight after my work flow! Just hang in there...PLZ

77Echo... - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo... Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:03 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Des is no joke.
And Scooter? I think he likes
her, but he wants money more.

readyy for Jae!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

78Echo... - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo... Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:38 am

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Echo... - Page 4 Alicia_Keys-1

I tiptoed to the set of double doors that led to the balcony outside my presidential suite . I quietly slid the door open and closed and looked back to see if I had woke up the man asleep in the bed;he was out cold.
The cold night air tore right through the thin red teddy that I wore with only a pair of red stilettos that strapped at my ankle. I lazily leaned over the balcony and yawned, patting my mouth twice. I saw car lights flash twice in the parking lot and I turned to go back inside. The man was still asleep.

Five minutes later there was a tap at the door. I glanced at the clock that sat on the nightstand;12:32a.m.. I crept to the door and opened it. Two men dressed in business suits stood there with black gloves on. "You're two minutes late!" I stepped aside to let them in.

"Damn, this shit nice! Nigga got this shit decked out! I dig it," the tallest of the two was talking loud as hell. I glanced at the shorter man and shook my head.
"You couldn't have brought a smarter tag along?"
"Naw, stop actin. You know he good for it. Plus, I needed the extra muscle."
"No, you don't. Your muscles are just fine," I responded, playful squeezing his arm. "Now, down to business."

I walked over to the other side of the room, feeling the two men staring at my ass the whole time, and grabbed the glass of ice water that sat on the table. I walked back towards the bed, winked at the shortest man, and threw the water into the sleeping man's face.
The two men in business suits were pulling on face masks as the sleeping man became a sputtering man. I stood at the end of the bed and and watched as he struggled with the handcuffs that I had placed on him after I had drugged him.
"What the hell is going on here?" He sounded alarmed, I laughed. He should be very alarmed.

"Funny you should ask," I spoke softly,"because i'm pretty sure that's what the police will be asking in the morning." I chuckled as he began franticly tugging at the cuffs on his wrists. "Gag this nigga, Kay!" The shortest of the two men stepped forward with a dirty rag, stuffing it into the man's mouth. I walked over to the dresser and started pulling them all open. "The safe is in the closet under a box a shoes," I said, referring to a floor safe that I had seen the man go to earlier that night," combination 2-13-32."

The tallest goon rushed into the closet, leaving me and Kay alone with the victim. "I thought I told yo ass not to wear this shit." Kay had walked up behind me and was pressing me against the dresser. I elbowed him in the ribs. "Work now, play later. 15 minutes or less remember?"

He nodded walked over to the night stand, rubbing his side. I glanced at him out the corner of my eye and smiled. I continued to go through the drawers pulling out anything of worth and throwing it into a black duffel bag. Kay was grabbing all the liquor from the bar and placing it in a box that had been under the bed. The other goon had come out of the closet and was standing by the door holding a duffel bag that looked like it was ready to explode.

"Damn," Kay stuttered, walking over to exam the bag,"how much in this bitch, Ro?"
"Eight hundred g's."
That stopped me in my tracks. Eight hundred g's? What the hell was this man? A bank robber? Who in the hell brings a hooker to a nice as hotel for a $50 blow job when you sitting on over half a mil?

We had been watching this guy for months so we knew that he had money. We knew that he worked at a local law firm and that he was married with twin boys. Hell, we even knew that his unlucky son of a bitch took the family to church every Sunday and out to Red Lobster afterwards. We had planned this whole damn night to the T and figure that we would walk away with about four hundred thousand;this was double that. "Let's wrap this shit up. We got stops to make."
I strolled over to the man who had been rocking in the handcuffs and mumbling through the gag for the past ten minutes. I held my hand out and Kay passed me a hunting knife from inside is suite pocket. The man's eyes became big as hell as he watched my every move. I ungagged him.

"Please! Just take the money. You don't have to do this. I won't tell. I have plenty of money. I have a family. Look...There in my wallet. Picture of my family. They need me. My boys need me...!" He begged for his life;I smiled. This is why I had removed the gag. This was pleasure to me. Hearing a man beg for his life at the hands of little ol' me. Seeing the fear in his eyes right before I ended his life. I enjoyed it all!

***WILL FINISH IN THE A.M. BECAUSE MY COMP ERASED THE LAST BIT SO IT WILL BE FROM MEMORY! PLUS, ME SLEEPY && COLD***

79Echo... - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo... Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:45 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Damn, Jae cold af.
loved the add tho, those hills were killin!

80Echo... - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo... Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:29 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Aww man that add was so wonderful...
I mean yea I'm a bit heartless lol
but it was a killer add. Why did some
of it had to get erased...You need to add
more asap please...Love Jae

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

81Echo... - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo... Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:53 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Wow Nae...so heartless...he has twins!! lol
Your lil boy toy is so damn sexy!!
cant wait for the next add!!
Echo... - Page 4 903750

82Echo... - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo... Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:53 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

lol...i kno Dezzy...Tooooooo Sexy!!!!!!!

83Echo... - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo... Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:16 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

lol! ^_^
the part when nae said "Gag this nigga Kay" made me think of Kevin Hart!!
"Kev..pin the tail on his ass" lmao!!!

84Echo... - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo... Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:41 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

dezzy.baby1 wrote:lol! ^_^
the part when nae said "Gag this nigga Kay" made me think of Kevin Hart!!
"Kev..pin the tail on his ass" lmao!!!

lmao!!! yess!

85Echo... - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo... Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:19 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Continued...

Jae Fields

Kay and Ro stood silent as I ran my hand up and down the man's chest. "Don't be afraid, Mike." Calling him by his first name got his attention. Tears were streaming down his face as he prayed aloud;I placed my hand on his thigh. His eyes darted from my face to my hand as I walked my fingers up his thigh to his dick. Grabbing it by the base I ran my hand along the length. He had to be at least ten and a half inches and I felt kind of sad to do what I was about to. Not many men were as blessed. I stuffed the gag back in his mouth and placed the hunting knife where my hand had been. Mike began trying to roll away from me but of course it didn't work. I squeezed his dick hard making him become very still. I pulled up on his dick and sliced.

It came off in one clean motion, squirting blood all over the bed and wall. I heard gagging and groans from behind me;Kay and Ro were holding they dicks and groaning. Mike's eyes had rolled into the back of his head and he was groaning louder than the other two men. I pulled the gag from his mouth, shoved his dick in, and replaced the gag. I kissed his forehead. "Didn't yo mama teach yo not to talk to strangers?" I shook my head and signaled that it was time to go.

We causiously exited the room, taking the stairs and watching our back. When we made it to the parking garage I stopped by the security desk and handed my home girl, Shandese{Shan-Deese}, two stack.s She had been in on the plot too, playing watchdog and erasing security tapes. We then headed out to the parking or across the street where Kay had parked. "Stop by the Church of God and Christ over there by William Ave.," I told Ro after we were a safe distance away. I was changing into black jeans and a jacket in the backseat. We pulled up to the Church and I saw the car that I was looking for sitting on the corner. Taking one hundred g's out of the larger duffel bag and putting it into a smaller one I sprinted to the black Camero and dropped it on the backseat. I was done with work for tonight.

"Aye, Ro, drop me off at home. I'm through." Kay had hopped into the backseat with me and was pulling me onto his lap. "Now, back to this outfit shit," he whispered into my ear. "What about it?" I asked as I situated myself on his lap. I could feel his dick pressing into my peach.
"Its too sexy and I want you," he replied as he unzipped my jacket,"right now."
I giggled as he pulled at the front of my teddy while trynna pull down my jeans. His soft lips hit my neck as two of his fingers rolled over my clit, sqeexing and pulling. I knew that Ro was driving but I didn't care as I moaned loudly.
"This nigga ain't none but a G," I heard Ro laughing as we rolled along the dark city streets. Kay was trying his best to knock my walls [b][b]down.

::END OF CHARACTER INTROZ:: What do you guys think so far? How do you think it will all play out?

Last edited by EBz Perradize on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

86Echo... - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo... Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:20 am

kaylee

love it!!!
What she did was crazy lol im a girl and i hurt for him lol
add soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

87Echo... - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo... Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:56 am

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Thnx for the support ladies! :-) You guys are the bestest! Lolx cheers cheers

88Echo... - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo... Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:43 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

shiiiiiiiiit!!!!!
Jae a fool, i thought everybody else was crazii, nahh.
Im waiting to see whats going on with Nelle!!!

so so talented

uppersxz!

89Echo... - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo... Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:57 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG... Shocked

I'm so bad its too funny.
Love the intros to everyone
now its time to see how we all connect.
I don't even know how everything will
play out, but with the next add I'll give
a better review Smile

90Echo... - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo... Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:15 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

A M A Z I N G ! ! !
Smile

girlllll everybody soo. so BAD haha.
I LOVE this. ready ! ! !

I am so ready to see what unfolds in this, i can like picture the scenes happening

91Echo... - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo... Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:25 am

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

add please please please!!!

92Echo... - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo... Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:26 am

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

new page
thank me later (drake voice)
now waiting on the add!! lol

93Echo... - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo... Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:57 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Chapter 1: It ain't over till I say it's over!

Rain

I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and texting early the next morning. It was close to seven and my dad was still asleep in his favorite chair. Why was a up so early? I alwas got up early to go to my mom's house that way I wouldn't have to spend all day there. If I got there at eight I could be leaving by four or five. That was a whole nine hours in itself and sometimes I barely made olit through but I would tell myself that it was only once every other week and that I could make it through. I finished brushing my teeth and headed into my room to the closet. I looked through my closet for the ugliest thing that I owned soon realizing that I didn't own anything ugly anymore.

Every since I had been having 'sugar daddies' and messing with every major dope boy I could find my warerobe had did nothing but increase in size and value. Polo this, Prada that, Dolce this, Banana Republic that. I even had sensible clothes from Rue 21, Forever 21, American Eagle, and Abocrambie & Fitch. This sexy white dude that I 'associated' with was actually heir to the A&F fortune.

I finally settled on a creme turtle neck, black straight legged Levi's and some creme snow boots. I checked myself in the mirror before heading to the front of the house. My dad was awake looking at the news. I ignored him and headed to the kitchen but got too disgusted to even eat. There were roaches on every counter top and in or on every bowl and cup. I decided to just wait until I got to Kenzie's house. "You look nice for a change, baby girl. Those new clothes?" I heard my dad speaking to ke but I still ignored him as I piled all of the dirty crusted dishes into the sink and ran hot water over them before placing them in the dishwasher. "look I know you're mad about last night but at least let me drive you to your moms crib." Was that it? That was his version of an apology? I walked past him and to my room for my bag. Rain does not has will never have time for petty bullshit. He spoke again as I was headed to the front door. "Rain if you walk out that door, don't come back. I have done all I can for you yet you still disrespect me and my house. You come in when you want, sneak out when you want. And, don't think that I haven't heard about all those different men. I'm tired if this shit and if you leave then take all of your shit and just leave for good." I stood there in shock with my hand on the door knob. Leave? For good? Was he serious? Inheld back the tears and made the biggest decision of my life. I took my hand off of the knob and slowly walked towards him. He had turned back towards the TV, sipping out of a beer can this damn early. I grabbed the car keys off the floor, threw them into his lap, and walked out the door slamming it hard enough to break all the windows in the whole building. I went to stand by our car, mad as hell that my dad had even went there with me.

Tired of me? Like his fucking drinking hadn't been the cause of this effect! Like him putting his hands on me and that damn Jekel and Hyde personality hadn't caused me to seek father figures else where.

**To be continued**

Last edited by EBz Perradize on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My horrible spelling! <3)

94Echo... - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo... Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:42 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Jekel and Hied ?

i'm soo readyy for the cont. part of this.
Nah Rain needs to get one of her sugar daddies
to cake her up so she can get out of Roachville!

major upps!!!!!!!

95Echo... - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo... Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:43 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

uppers!

96Echo... - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo... Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:44 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Yay you added like I asked you too...lol
Good add. Her dad is a hot mess. I'mma need
for him to reevaluate his life. Rain should have
left his run down self, but that is her dad...

Add More plz...

97Echo... - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo... Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:27 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

waiting for the next part!!

98Echo... - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo... Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:07 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

agrees

99Echo... - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo... Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:32 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Where yu at Ebz???

100Echo... - Page 4 Empty Re: Echo... Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:21 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Got a new job &'d it's hectic...Forgot all about this story honestly! will be back in action...but idk when! Just hold tight ladies! PLEASE!! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum