Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6

+6
kaylee
golden07
J'Adore
SurreallPrincess100
TheBee
SexyT
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

PureBeautyXXX

PureBeautyXXX

WOOOOOOOOO !!!!
lol!
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 94647
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 440777 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 440777 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 440777
OMGOSH LOOOOOOOVED THAT ADD, I was waiting for you to add Thank You !! Can't Wait for the next Add:DD

Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 729222 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 729222 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 729222 ADD SOON !!!
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 842373 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 842373 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 842373 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 842373 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 842373 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 842373 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 842373 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 842373 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 842373 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 842373 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 842373 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 842373 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 842373 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 842373 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 842373 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 842373 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 842373 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 842373 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 842373 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 842373

http://irockyursocks.tumblr.com

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 3 – Blast from the Past

Part I

‘Are you ok?’
I hadn’t said a word to John since I got into his car and now he was looking at me with worried eyes. ‘Yeah, just baby nerves I guess’ I smiled trying to put his mind at ease. ‘You know what I’m not feeling too well, I think I should stay home today’
‘Are you sure? I could take you to a doctor’ he replied stepping on the brakes and turning around to go back home
‘Yeah, I just need to rest and sleep it off’

He took me back home and I rushed inside looking for Trevor who I couldn’t find anywhere. I heard John close the front door and I walked back to the living room. He was sitting on the sofa staring at me. ‘What’s going on Ri?’ he stood up and walked towards me.
‘Nothing, I’m just really tired’ I leaned into his open arms and stayed there for a while. In my mind I was wondering where Trevor was and if he could see us.
‘Ok then, go up and rest. I got to attend practice today. I’ll come by right after’
He held my face up and looked into my eyes with a smile. ‘You’ll be ok right? Call me if anything happens’ I nodded just as I felt his lips brush against mine. I smiled at him and walked upstairs.
‘See you later then’

Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 John10

I drove like a mad man to and from practice just to be with Kerri. This girl…this women had a hold no other women had on me. She was pregnant with another man’s baby, but I couldn’t help myself. Every part of me wanted her badly and now I was hurrying up to be with her. I knew she didn’t feel the same way, she just lost the love of her life, but I wanted to help her get over him.

When I pulled up I had a bad feeling in my gut and I didn’t know why. I knocked on the door and it opened slowly. ‘Kerri?’ I yelled over and over again but no one answered. ‘Shit!’ I ran up to her bedroom. ‘KERRI?’ Her bed was a mess and I saw clothes and jewellery all thrown on the floor. I grabbed my phone and called the police. Something was definitely wrong here.

‘John what’s going on?’ Kelly had arrived and she didn’t know what was wrong yet.
‘Kerri is missing. I walked in, the door was open and her room was a mess’
She stood and stared at me. I don’t think she really understood what I was saying as tears formed in her eyes. Still I told her about what happened this morning.
‘She seemed fine last night. I checked on her before me and she was sleeping with a smile. Who would want to hurt her John? She never hurt anybody!’

‘Are you Kerri's friend who leaves with her?’ a police officer wanted to ask Kelly some questions and I watched as they sat on the couch and she answered all her questions. After a few minutes my iphone beeped and I pulled it out.

Msg: If I can’t have you. NO ONE CAN!

What the hell?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 588444

Hope you guys like this add. Please leave comments, reviews, or feeback. Thanks for reading

Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 440777

Last edited by SexyAriza!! on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:37 am; edited 2 times in total

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Umph Umph umph

I don't believe i've commented on this yet Mrs. Ariza! :-D

Well here goes nothing (with a little something on the side) haha

Kerri: I feel her pain! My heart of 4 yrs died less than a yr ago and I still haven't fully gotten over that hump! I've dated again but nothing feels right! It has helped me to meet new people & date a while though! Be strong hun, but give John a chance! He seems genuine! Don't knock it till you've tried it!

John: Aww man! You're such a good guy, but for some reason, I want to see a "bad" side! Everything that glitters ain't gold (unless you truely are some kind of modern day Romeo)! Or, are you Casanova?? Give her time bro, she'll come around!

Kelly: You're a good friend! ! Very Happy

All in all: Where is Kerri? Don't tell me that that hoochie from the gym has kidnapped her! UGH! Thirsty females now a days I tell ya!! Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 842373 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 842373 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 729222

SexyT

SexyT

EBz Perradize wrote:Umph Umph umph

I don't believe i've commented on this yet Mrs. Ariza! :-D

Well here goes nothing (with a little something on the side) haha

Kerri: I feel her pain! My heart of 4 yrs died less than a yr ago and I still haven't fully gotten over that hump! I've dated again but nothing feels right! It has helped me to meet new people & date a while though! Be strong hun, but give John a chance! He seems genuine! Don't knock it till you've tried it!

John: Aww man! You're such a good guy, but for some reason, I want to see a "bad" side! Everything that glitters ain't gold (unless you truely are some kind of modern day Romeo)! Or, are you Casanova?? Give her time bro, she'll come around!

Kelly: You're a good friend! ! Very Happy

All in all: Where is Kerri? Don't tell me that that hoochie from the gym has kidnapped her! UGH! Thirsty females now a days I tell ya!! Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 842373 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 842373 Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 729222

LOVE YOUR REVIEW!! Thanks

Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 804350

golden07

golden07
Admin

Well, well, well...

So Kerri is missing, John and Kelly is worried, and who wants John? A crazed ex girl, someone from his past, or did she leave with Trevor? This hold a lot of questions that we want the answeres to...Add AsAp

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

SexyT

SexyT

Working on the next add...should be up by Wednesday latest!

Thanks for reading ladies...

Much love!! MUAHHHHHHHH

SexyT

SexyT

NEW PAGE

YAYYYYYYYYY

Now I just HAVE to add!! lol

SexyT

SexyT

Part II

I stared at my phone until the police left. Nothing was making sense right now and I needed to get out of this house and breathe. ‘John?’ I turned around to face Kelly who was in her pyjamas. ‘Could you stay tonight? Please?’ I couldn’t say no, she had tears in her eyes and I just know she was afraid to be on her own right now.

After making sure she was safely tucked in bed I went to Kerri’s room. There had to be clue that the Police had overlooked; maybe something to tell me who the private number belonged to. Going through Kerri’s stuff gave me a choking feeling. Here I was smelling her perfume and touching her clothes, yet deep inside I had a burning desire to hold her close and kiss her lips again. I could see her going up the stairs this morning when she smiled at me and said she would see me later. ‘Where you at boo?’ I said loudly.

I kept looking for hours. When I looked at the time it was almost midnight and I hadn’t showered yet. I got up from the floor and walked towards the door. Just as I was about to close the door, something caught my eye. I walked over to the bed and lifted up the pillow. ‘You’ve got to be kidding me’ I stared in horror as I realized my past had caught up with me. ‘Kerri…no’

‘She’s back bro. What the hell am I supposed to do? You and I both know this bitch is crazy’
‘Crazy about you that’s for sure’ my best friend Brian was trying to make me laugh, but it wasn’t working.
‘Dude, she’s got Kerri’
‘How you know? That number was private!’
I pulled it out of my pocked and showed it to him. ‘Shit John, the pink feather! Her M.O’
‘See, now what do I do? I can’t call the cops’
‘You’re only option is to play her game. Give her what she wants’
‘And what’s that?’ I asked already knowing the answer.
‘You’

I pulled up at Kerri’s place and sat in the car. Brian was right. I had to give that bitch what she craved the most. It made me sick to think that I had to get close to someone so disgusting, but I would do anything for Kerri and her baby. The sound of Jay Z’s Hollywood alerted me of an incoming phone call and I picked up my iphone. The caller ID showed a private number. ‘Bout time. Let’s you’re your game’

‘Hello’
‘Well, well, well. Been a damn long time. Hearing you’re voice makes me wet’
I swallowed saliva and replied. ‘How about I do more than that?’
‘You’re playing with me John, and you know I don’t play games’
‘I’ll do it. You just have to let Kerri go free and I’m yours’
‘Meet me at our spot in 15 minutes. If you show up she has one more day to live. If not, she dies in a few hours’

Hope you guys like this add. Please leave comments, reviews, or feeback. Thanks for reading
ladies!!

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 94647 Whoa!! *Dramatic eyebrow raise* Who IS this Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 808299 ?? Or should I say John, who is THIS Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 808299 ??! Psychos from his past! Did he NOT think that this was something to bring up, um, i don't know, A LOT OF YESTERDAYS AGO??! Evil or Very Mad

*regains composure* I want to know who this woman is, and what their background was! I'm kinda ticked that they have/had a "spot". Hoping that Kerri is okay because it looks like even if John complies, mysterio (lol) still wants to get Kerri out of the picture! Shocked

ADD WOMAN, ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *takes breath* DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! Arrow Arrow Exclamation Exclamation Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 729222

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

that bitch omg she is sick for kidnapping a pregnant woman smh please add more i have to kno whats going to happen!!

Bumps bumpz

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

add
add
add
add
add
add
add
add
add
add
add
add
add
add
add
add
add
add
add
add
add
add
add
add
add
add
add
add
add
add

SexyT

SexyT

Part II continued

Fucking bitch is crazy as a motherfucker. My mind raced as I tried to remember which roads to take to get to the old abandoned house we use to hang at. Finally with 5 minutes left to spare I found it. Her car was parked outside and when I switched off my car engine she climbed out of hers. Her thick frame was covered by a blue coat and she had her favourite ray bans on. I watched as she approached. Years ago I would have been salivating like a dog wanting to tear everything off and beat that pussy; but times changed and the thought of doing that made me ill.

‘You admiring what you see baby?’ she climbed in the back seat and smiled. I grinned back and nodded. ‘Good cuz I got a lot more to show’ she informed me licking her thick lips. I watched as she undid the buttons to her coat one by one and opened it revealing her naked body. In order for me to respond I had to remove everything I knew about this chick out of my head. I focused on her well adorned chest as it rose up and down. You can do this John. Fuck the bitch and Kerri goes free. I climbed to the backseat and caressed her boobs making her nipples hard. She responded by moaning out loud as my hands trailed to her wet pussy. ‘Need a bucket?’ I said smirking as I removed my jeans. ‘You want this dick right?’ Her eyes cut in my direction and she touched herself before moaning the words ‘Yes daddy’. I nodded and watched her play with herself. ‘Then come ride this dick like a motherfucking pro’

She wasted no time climbing on top and settling on my dick. I focused on her boobs bouncing in front of face and I buried my head in them. In my head I could see Kerri smiling at me. She gave me the will power to carry on. After I came inside of her she licked my dick clean and smiled at me. ‘Still as good as I remember. Now let’s talk business’

‘Fine Sasha, let’s talk’

Part III

Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 Kerri10

I struggled to stand up and felt my belly. My baby was still moving so I smiled a little. But I felt weak and I knew this would not be good for my baby. Stress can lead to a miscarriage and I could not loose Trevor’s baby.
‘I told you to go to work? Why did you go back home?’ Trevor was behind me holding his head
‘You knew about this?’
He nodded and I stared at him, ‘and you didn’t tell me?’
‘I couldn’t, I could only get you out of the house. That’s the reason I came back Riri. To keep and Kandi safe! But I couldn’t even do that. It’s up to John now’
‘John?’
‘I can’t say anything, but he’s looking for you. He knows who has you so he’ll find you’
‘How?’
‘Come here. You need to rest’ I walked towards him and lay down on his chest. It was warm and he kissed me until I closed my eyes and slept. Pictures of John at the bottom of the stairs played in mind and I whispered ‘come find me please’ over and over again in my sleep

So do you think John is doing the right thing by sleeping with his blast from the past? What do you think is going on?
Please leave comments, reviews, or feeback. Thanks for reading
ladies!!

golden07

golden07
Admin

Something ain't right about that trick. There was more to that sex scandal than we think, plus there were no condom usage? She got a plan even if she do let go of kerri. Kerri going to find out and probably blame John for her freak incident being thats his crazy ex. Man...What Trevor mean he got to save her...there has to be more which ties in with Trevor right...add asap

SexyT

SexyT

Thanks Nae...
I like your way of thinking....
hmmmmmm

lol

Basketball

SexyT

SexyT

Part IV

‘You know the only reason she ain’t already dead is because of that baby’ Sasha had put her coat back on and she had a cigar in her mouth. ‘I won’t harm your baby, I hope you knew that’
She thinks Kerri got my baby! I might be able to use that. ‘Didn’t seem like it’
‘I could hold her until that baby pop out and me and you could leave on forever happy’
‘A baby needs its mother, you and I both know that’ I knew I had hit a hard spot as I saw her hands caress her belly
‘What was I supposed to have done John? I was 16 years old and you was 15!’
‘How many kids raised a baby at 16 huh? All you had to do was keep it and none of this shit happening now would have happened! We would have been happy. But no you had to kill MY BABY!’
‘IT WASN’T JUST YOURS’ she yelled at me and I saw tears fall down her cheeks as she turned away for me not to see, ‘I regretted it the moment I did it, but our mothers would have killed us! Kicked us both out our homes and our baby would be homeless. It was better off in heaven can’t you see’

I sucked my teeth and turned from her. It hurt thinking that I was almost a father; perhaps that’s why I was drawn to Kerri. Deep down I wanted to be a daddy.

{Flashback}
I paced up and down the street waiting for Sasha to meet me. We had a run to make and she was late. If she didn’t show I knew I’d have to go alone. Just as I was about to leave I heard her call out my name. I grinned as she ran towards me her chest bouncing wildly driving my young hormones crazy. ‘Quit racing like that, you’re pregnant remember?’ I laughed as I hugged her and kissed her juicy lips.

We walked into the building with our bags loaded with drugs. Outside the boss’s door we were searched by Graham and then allowed in. ‘Here you go boss’ I said placing the bags on the table. He nodded at Graham for him to search the bags and weigh the drugs. Everything tallied and he threw a few stacks at us smiling. ‘You had it done Sasha?’
‘Yes boss, all done. It’s gone’
‘Good girl. You see I always told you that I got you as long as you loyal to me’
‘Yes Boss. Thank you very much’
I knew better than to interfere but this exchange of words which I knew nothing about startled me and scared me at the same time.
The moment we got out I grabbed her. ‘What the hell was that?’
‘Can we talk in the park? Please?’
‘Fine’ I let go of her and walked quickly towards the park with her running to keep up with me. She sat on the swing and looked into my eyes. ‘John, I love you very much, you know that right?’ I didn’t reply as I watched her begin to cry. ‘I had an abortion’
‘YOU WHAT?’ I grabbed her and shook her like mad and she only cried louder, ‘what the fuck wrong with you? how could you kill my baby?’
‘I’m sorry, but I couldn’t go through with it. I can’t raise a baby’

I fell to my knees and began to cry shaking my head. ‘My baby’ I kept repeating over and over again. Then I got up and started at Sasha still crying. She looked at me and just as she opened her mouth to say something I took off running. I ran until I knew she couldn’t catch up with me. I never wanted to see the girl who killed my baby. Never.
{End of flashback}

Last edited by SexyAriza!! on Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total

golden07

golden07
Admin

Dang, trick can't be upset cuz she decided to kill the baby. You can tell she has gone mad, besides that's not John's baby you stupid ho...or is there a twist? Man...What's about to happen. I know she want to do something to get Kerri out of the picture...This is getting good, add asap.

SexyT

SexyT

OMG...I NEED TO ADD TO THIS....

LIKE ASAP!!!

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 4 - Links

Part I

I awoke to the sound of someone calling my name and shaking me gently. ‘Trevor?’ I whispered softly.
‘No, it’s Trey’
My eyes popped open. ‘Trey?’ I looked at the man waking me up and stared until my eyes actually hurt. ‘How come? Why Trey? Why are you doing this to me?’ I moved to the corner of my cell and hugged myself. He sucked his teeth and scratched his head.
‘I don’t want to hurt you Riri’
‘Don’t call me that! Only my friends can’
‘Like John?’ he asked smirking
‘What’s John got to do with this?’
‘Everything!’
I looked at him not believing anything he said. John would never do this to me. ‘Shut up!’
He put a portable DVD player on the ground. ‘Here watch this and then we can talk’ I watched him leave and then quickly picked up the dvd player. I was terrified of pressing ‘play’ but I needed to know what was going on.

Sitting down, I silently watched the images on the screen. It was John and some girl having sex in his car. Water filled my eyes and I began to cry instantly. Don’t Riri, this could be years ago or months ago! I couldn’t stop crying though and then I heard them talking. They mentioned my name and that’s all I needed to hear. ‘TREY…please! Trey!’ I yelled for him to come back. When he did he took the DVD player and threw it outside before closing the door. ‘What?’ he asked

‘Please Trey, you used to love me! I used to love you! Don’t do this to me!’
‘I loved you once upon a time and you left me for Trevor’
‘Because you cheated on me Trey!’
‘I never meant to hurt you Riri!’
‘Well what do you call this?’
‘Riri, please listen to me. You don’t need to know anything. You’ll be safe though. That’s all you need to know’
‘NO! I want to know everything. Who was that woman with John? Why were they talking about me?’
He sighed and played with his hands the way he use to when he was nervous in the past. ‘Her name is Sasha. That’s all I can say for now. Think about that name’

He walked out before I could answer. I began to cry once more. My case was hopeless and I didn’t know what to do. Sasha. The name rang in my head and I shut my eyes to shut out the pain.

{Flashback}
‘You really think he will like this Kelly?’
‘Girl, Trey will love anything you give him!’
‘Ok’
I was this naïve little 15 year in love with an 18 year old boy who promised to give me anything and he always did. I decided to give him something in return. Me.
Kelly walked with me to his house and we knocked on the door, but no one answered. ‘That’s weird. His car is parked outside’ I said to Kelly.
‘Let’s look through a window’ she suggested

We walked around the house until we could find a window which we could look through. I stood on tip toes and squinted my eyes to see inside. ‘Oh my God!’
‘what Kerri? Is he alive?’
‘His is just fine Kelly…look for yourself’
As she looked I walked away angrily and feeling like a fool. I made it to sidewalk and heard Kelly yelling obscenities. Trey appeared at the door and looked at me. I had tears in my eyes as he approached me. ‘Riri, I can explain please!’
‘No. Leave me alone. NEVER CAL ME OR TEXT ME!’ Stay the hell away from me’

I walked away and never saw Trey again
{End of flashback}

Until today, I thought to myself. Walking away from Trey’s house is when I bumped into Trevor and his faithful ball. ‘You see little mama, that’s why I only date this’ he said to me tapping his basketball, ‘never strays, always comes back to me!’ I had looked at him and smiled. His eyes were beautiful and he took my hand and walked me home. Kelly walked behind me and I knew she was burning holes in my back. But something about Trevor had drawn me in so deeply and I couldn’t explain it. I never thought of Trey after meeting Trevor that day.

I closed my eyes and remembered my prom night. My mother had bought me the most beautiful of dresses and Trevor was dressed so handsomely. He held me all night as we danced. I could remember the way the night ended. We were standing in front of my door and he got down on one knee grinning. ‘I’m not proposing, but I’m making a promise. I promise to love you and only you with all my heart. You are the girl I want to marry someday and live happily ever after. Take my promise ring Riri. You’re my girl and I’m forever your man. I promise’

I wiped away tears and played with the ring which I kept in my necklace as a pendant. ‘Trevor! Why did you die!! We’re supposed to be together forever! I wish I had died with you!’ I fell asleep crying loudly and caressing my belly. I didn’t see Trevor standing in the corner crying as well.

SexyT

SexyT

Sorry been absent for long!!
Thought I'd give you guys a long add to make up for it!!
More tomorrow!!

golden07

golden07
Admin

I am so ready for the next add. Was the girl trey cheated with was Sasha? Girl this is getting good. I wanna know what all went down.

SexyT

SexyT

Part II

Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 2 John11
I got home and had a hot shower before calling Brian to discuss strategy.
‘So what do we do?’ Brian was on my couch beer in one hand and a pizza in the other.
‘I tried fucking with the bitch but it didn’t work’
‘You WHAT?’ he shouted spitting pizza on the floor
‘You heard me man. Clean that shit up!’ I replied laughing
‘Honestly dude, if dick didn’t work then I think we need re-enforcement’
‘Who you gonna call?’
‘Give me a few minutes. I’ll make a few calls’

I picked up my phone and called Kelly to let her know that I’m trying my best to locate Kerri on my own. She stayed at their place in case Kerri’s kidnappers called. I sighed wanting to tell her that wasn’t going to happen.

‘Aight we need to be at the Park in 5 minutes. Let’s bounce’ Brian yelled from the front door. I grabbed my phone and rode shotgun in the car while Brian drive too fast as usual. ‘I’d like to save Kerri man, not have her bury me!’
‘Well if we don’t hurry she WILL bury you’
I looked at him and he looked straight ahead seriously. Sighing I looked outside and thought of Kerri. I hope you ok girl.

‘We’re here. Come with me’
‘man who we meeting?’
‘A friend. Just let me do the talking and no matter what DON’T interfere’
‘What the hell man?’
‘You heard me John. Keep your mouth shut or else we don’t meet’
‘Fine’

We walked to a bench and sat down while Brian sent a text. Some girls passed by and he made a pass at them getting ones number. ‘Ha, I got me some meat for tonight!’
I rolled my eyes but couldn’t help but grin.

‘Still the pussy chaser I see’
Brian stopped laughing immediately. I looked up and saw thigh high boots to a white leather jacket to a girl’s face. I looked over at Brian and he gave me a look that I knew meant shut up.
‘Sup babe!’ he hugged the girl and she hugged him back smiling at me.
‘You serious about what you said on the phone Bri?’
‘Yeah, this my boy John and it’s his girl we worried about. She’s also his pregnant girl’
‘Word? I never thought they’d stoop that low’
‘So you think there’s more to what I told you or is that it?’
She sat down next to me and rubbed her chin, ‘there’s more. Otherwise it would be just her’

I watched them go back and forth while I tried to figure out what they were talking about. ‘Ok Bri, introduce me properly’
‘You’re in then?’
‘You bet baby’
He looked at me and laughed. ‘Bet you thought we were meeting some thugs!’ He sat down and looked at me serious now, ‘this is one of the only women I trust apart from my mum. Now I know you know that mean something special because I don’t go around trusting females. This right here is Taheeri. She’s a killer so be careful around her’
I shook her hands she winked at me. ‘Nice to meet you John. Here’s what I can do for you’
I looked at her and she smiled before talking, ‘I know Sasha. We go way back. Just after you and her split and I think you did the right thing. She bumped into me at the Boss’s place and we became friends. We became filthy rich together and then she decided to become too bitchy and greedy. I left her and she hates me for it but I’m closer to the Boss and she won’t dare come for me’

I blinked a couple of times not believing her. ‘Are you for real?’
‘Deadly real John. Sasha wants you that’s true. She has talked about you non-stop for that past couple of years; but there’s more to it than that. The Boss is mad at her. He knows Sasha has been scamming him. She’s not paying up like before and she living in mansions and driving Range Rovers. You see I told you I’m closer to the Boss then she is. I’m his daughter’
‘Word? I knew he had a daughter, but I thought he’d keep you away from this’
‘Me and my daddy are all we got since my mum died of Cancer when I was 3. I’ve seen him kill since I was 6. Never looked back after that. Held my first gun by 10 years old’

‘Ok, so how does this help me?’
‘I know Sasha’s toy boy. His name is Trey. I also know that he don’t want no part of her shit. He dated Kerri years ago and she caught him fucking Sasha so she left him for Trevor. In time you will see how all the players on the chess board are related somehow. I can’t tell you everything now, but know this. I’m on your side here and that’s a good thing’
She patted my shoulder and I nodded talking in everything she just said to me. When she got up to leave I stood up too. ‘No, you stay here. I’ll be in touch’ she kissed Brian’s cheeks and walked away.

‘But…Brian I’m lost here’
‘Trust me man. If anyone can get to Kerri it’s Taheeri’
‘Aight, I trust you man. I trust you’

SexyT

SexyT

A new add for Valentines Day tomorrow!!!!

ENJOY PEOPLE!!!

SexyT

SexyT

Bump bump!!! Need some reviews!!!

Smile

golden07

golden07
Admin

I'm so late...lol, I didn't even know you added. I need to get slapped. I will read when I get back home today Smile

golden07

golden07
Admin

Danger Kerri sound like the truth. I knew john couldn't do this by himself. I can't wait to see what happen next girl add ASAP

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum