Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6

+6
kaylee
golden07
J'Adore
SurreallPrincess100
TheBee
SexyT
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 5 – Stage 1

Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 3 John12

Two whole days had gone by and Sasha had not called once. I was getting worried and Brian had come over to talk.
‘Listen up, Taheeri has made contact with Trey. Obviously he doesn’t know that she is helping us. Thing is Taheeri and I both believe that Trey has his own agenda’
‘What’s that supposed to mean?’
‘Fool he in love with Kerri! So he may be keeping her safe so that she be thankful to him and not you!’
I laid back in the couch and sighed. ‘What the hell did I get Kerri mixed up in?’
‘It’s not your fault. You didn’t know Sasha would come back for you’
‘Yeah but I always thought of what if. Every single day I keep thinking she’s coming today’
‘Relax man. Kerri may be angry at first but she will see behind it all’
‘I hope you’re right’

Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 3 Kerri11

I banged on the door determined to get someone in. ‘What do you want from me?’ I kept yelling over and over again. No one came and I resigned to crawling into the corner and crying softly. The only things that kept me going were the kicks I was feeling from my baby. After a few minutes I heard the lock and the door opened slowly. It was a tall woman who stood in front of me and despite everything I had to admit she was beautiful. I stared at her as she looked at me and smirked. ‘TREY, get over here. You haven’t fed her yet!’
She looked so damn familiar; that smirk and those eyes! Oh my God! It’s her! ‘it’s you! You slept with trey didn’t you?’
‘I see you have a good memory. I messed with him but now it seems that you’re messing with my man’
‘Your man? What are talking about? I’m not seeing anyone! DO you honestly think anyone would want to date me with all this baggage?’
‘So why is John hanging out at your place all the time?’
‘JOHN? He is a friend who is helping me out. He is nothing else to me!’
‘Who is the father of that child?’
It suddenly dawned on me that this crazy bitch probably thought my baby was John’s and clearly she wants him. If I pretend that the baby is his than I have a greater chance of making it out alive. I hung my head low and pretended to be caught in a lie.
‘Thought I was dumb huh?’
‘it’s not that. I’m scared because I don’t know what you want’
‘It’s simple, your man and your baby’
I looked at her in horror while clutching my belly. ‘What? You can have my man but not my baby! Make one with him’
I saw a flash of pain in her eyes as she looked away and then it was gone in matter of seconds. ‘Think about it…I’ll be back’
‘WAIT’ I cried out before she left, ‘please, at least give me some comfort. I’m sleeping on the floor and have been in the same clothes for over 24 hours’
She looked at me and sighed. ‘TREY nigger get your ass over here’ he appeared with some food and looked at me. I could see the lust in his eyes and I looked away. She caressed him and smiled. ‘make her comfortable and go buy her some nice clothes. Put her upstairs in the spare room. Keep it locked’
Trey walked towards me and pulled me up. I shook him off and she laughed. ‘You really hate him now don’t you?’ I didn’t answer as I walked past her and followed Trey upstairs. It seems I had been in a basement. I could smell the fresh air and he opened the door. I wanted to run, deep down I felt that he would allow me to; but I didn’t know where I was or where I could run too. I was stuck here until someone could save me.

Sorry for any typos!! Smile

golden07

golden07
Admin

Girl, they have gone crazy. Sasha has gone crazy and need her Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 3 808299 whooped... John got a pyscho and I'm sure she will be back if he do rescue her. Add asap...Love it girl.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

SexyT

SexyT

Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 3 John13

It had been 3 whole days and Sasha hadn’t contacted me. I was getting worried but Brian who was now crashing at my place reassured me that Taheeri would soon penetrate Sasha’s place. The sound of my alarm clock informed me that it was 6am and time to go down to gym. I felt more like jogging outside today though. I reached over for my phone just as it started to ring. I didn’t recognise the number but answered anyway.
‘John? John it’s me Kerri’
‘KERRI?’ I repeated sitting up immediately
‘I don’t know where I am but I know you and my kidnapper know each other but I don’t want to get into that right now…’
‘Please know I had nothing to do with this Kerri’
I heard her sigh and my heart sank, ‘we’re looking for a way to get you out. How did you get a phone?’
‘I found it under my pillow with a note to call you’
‘From whom?’
‘All it wrote was Taheeri and then it said to destroy the note which I’ve already done’
‘YES! She’s in then!’
I told her all about Taheeri and for the first time I heard her laugh. ‘Are you ok Kerri?’
‘I’m coping John, you know what the woman wants so I guess I’ll be safe for now’
‘I promise we gon try and get you away from her and then I’ll tell you everything you want to know’
‘I miss you for some reason’
‘Word?’
‘Word’ she replied with another small laugh
‘I’m missing you too Riri. Now please hide this phone so we can keep in touch before the battery dies’
‘I have a charger too!’
I laughed silently thanking Taheeri at the same time. ‘Just be careful and rest as much as you can. Once we know where you are we’re coming for you’
‘Ok. Don’t tell my girl or else she’ll want to know more and I don’t want her to get hurt’
‘Ok’
‘bye John’
‘bye Riri’
I jumped off the bed and ran to Brian’s room. He was already up and tying his shoe lace. I told him all about my phone call. ‘I’ll be sure to let Taheeri know you’re happy’
‘I’ll be ready in 5 man’ I told him with a big smile.

We ran around the neighbourhood for an hour and then ran back home. There was a black Range Rover in my drive-way. ‘Taheeri’ was all Brian whispered. We walked up to the car and looked inside. It was empty and Brian smirked. ‘She’s inside’ I raised my eyebrow and he shrugged smiling. ‘Just great’

‘Hi boys. Sorry couldn’t wait in the car or else people would have noticed me.
‘Did Kerri call you yet?’
I nodded and she smiled at me. ‘Good. I now know for sure where she is being held but I need to be able to get inside first’
‘How will you do that?’ asked Brian
‘You know me B! This is only stage 1 after all!’ she replied with her trademark sexy smile.

Sorry for any typos! Smile

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

Please keep going this iz getting great!!!

SexyT

SexyT

Part II

Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 3 Kerri12

I hid the phone where I had been instructed to do so and sat down on the bed rubbing my belly. My head hurt after talking to John. I really did miss him but I realised that he isn’t the sort of person I should get mixed up with. What was his past about? If this Sasha person is capable of doing this than what is he capable off?

‘What are you thinking of?’
I turned around and saw Trey standing in the doorway. ‘your dominatrix set you free?’ I replied turning my back to him. I heard him approaching and I sighed moving away from the bed.
‘Kerri, please. Believe me I’m trying to help you. Had you stayed away from this John guy you’d be safe’
I glared at him when he pronounced John’s name. ‘Don’t blame him for your mistakes!’
‘It’s his own fault! He knew Sasha would come back for him and he allowed you to get caught up’
‘How dare you? You work for her!’
‘And he was fucking her back in the day. Now he screwing you’
‘Get out! And don’t bother coming back’
He approached me as I moved away. ‘I mean it Trey!’ He grabbed my face and tried to kiss me pushing me against the window. I tried to fight him but he was too strong and easily overpowered me. ‘Stop it please’ he wouldn’t stop despite my tears and tore my clothes off. ‘Trey please…stop it’ I begged and he kept harassing me. He threw me on the floor and raped me as I screamed for help. When he was done he looked at me with lust filled eyes. I gathered my dignity and slapped him across the face.

‘What the hell?’ I heard someone yell and I looked up to see a women standing there. ‘Are you insane you son of a bitch? She’s pregnant and you just violated her’
‘She asked for it’
‘No I didn’t…I loathe you now more than ever you bastard’
‘Who you gonna believe Taheeri?’
‘Get out Trey’
He walked out smirking at her. She locked the door and rushed to me. ‘I’m going to kill him I swear’
‘You and me both’ I replied trying to smile
‘Are you ok though? Baby ok?’
‘She’s fine…can feel her kicks the poor thing’
‘Did you call John?’
I nodded and smiled remembering the happiness in his voice when he spoke to me. ‘Are you taking me away from here?’ I asked with pleading eyes.
‘I wasn’t going to do so today, but after what I just saw today I think I want you out of here asap’
‘Really?’
‘But I need a few hours to sort things out. Sasha isn’t here and Trey let me in not knowing my agenda. I’m going to go now and get things ready. I promise tomorrow you’ll be safe with John’
‘Safe with John? I wish’ I replied softly
‘Problems?’
‘Sasha wants him. I’ll never be safe if I fall in love with him’
‘You already are’ she said smiling
I smiled back wiping my tears ‘You can tell?’
She nodded and gave me a hug. ‘Everything will be ok, but you have to weather this storm first. Once you’re out of here you need to know that there will a war and you’ll be caught in it. I’ll keep you safe and I know John will too. We can talk about it once you’re hidden somewhere ok?’
‘ok, I trust you so I’ll wait’
‘Great now go have a shower and I will keep watch for Trey asshole’

When I was safe under the covers she silently slipped out. I could hear her and Trey arguing and then a door slammed. I fell asleep dreaming of John’s arms wrapped around me. It was actually Trevor’s arms. He held me tightly and caressed my cheeks lightly as I slept soundly.

golden07

golden07
Admin

Great adds man...I want to know how taheeri gonna handle things man. Its getting real intense. Hope to get an ad asap.

SexyT

SexyT

Part III

Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 3 John14

I was trying to relax with a game on TV when I hired a car speeding and coming to a stop outside. Brian shot up and reached for his gun which was now a constant weapon in our lives. ‘It’s Taheeri’ he said walking back in quickly followed by Taheeri.

‘Ok, we need to move TODAY…NOW’
‘What’s going on? Why?’
‘She isn’t safe there anymore. We need to move her out and get her safe somewhere and you’ll have to be with her John.’
‘What do we do?’ asked Brian
‘I’ve already got the place surrounded with some of Dad’s people. John how fast can you drive?’
‘Fast enough’
‘Great, you’ll be driving to this place when I get Kerri in the car with you’, she handed me a piece of paper, ‘you drive THERE and don’t even look back you hear me?’
I nodded as I got the address registered in my head. ‘Brian and I will meet you there. My Dad will too’
I sighed ‘I feel like I’m going back in time’
‘Don’t worry, Dad has mad respect for you once you made it out and changed your life. He always saw you as his son, so he can’t wait to meet you’
‘ok let’s do this’

We got dressed and I packed a few things in a bag. Taheeri had already packed things for Kerri. I got into my red Ferrari which I drove only when I felt the need for speed. ‘You remember the plan right’
I nodded as Taheeri and Brian got into her range rover. I said a silent prayer and drove off quickly.

*An hour later*

I sat silently in my car. Men were slowly moving in on the mansion up ahead and they gave me a thumbs up sign. They were about to attack. I closed my eyes and wished for all this to be a nightmare. After a few minutes I heard gun shots and people yelling. Someone tapped my window and yelled for me to go now. I put the car in gear and lurched forward. Just as I reached the gate the door opened and Kerri was pushed in. The door shut and someone banged on the door and I sped off to the address Taheeri had given me.

I stole a glance at Kerri and she was breathing in deeply holding on for her life. She caught me looking and smiled. ‘Don’t even think of slowing down’ she said as she squeezed my hands.

SexyT

SexyT

Short I know...but need to keep the suspense!!!

Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 3 903750

golden07

golden07
Admin

Aww man. U need another add becuz I know fa sho more is bout to pop off. I wonder how Kerri will view john since his crazy ex tried killing her off scene.

SexyT

SexyT

Thanks for reading!! Gonna be adding soon!

SexyT

SexyT

Working on the next add...
Nae I need inspiration so I suggest you add to Secrets!! lol

SexyT

SexyT

FINALLY PAGE 5!!! Really need to add NOW!!

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol I'm working on that add too. Can't wait for next read.

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 6 – The Eye of the Storm

Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 3 Kerri13

*The next day*

I opened my eyes and looked around me. I saw John sleeping in a chair and I smiled. ‘We’re safe pumpkin’ I said rubbing my belly. She kicked in delight causing me to chuckle. John stirred in his chair and he opened his eyes.
‘Morning sleepy head’ I said giggling.
He smiled and sat up straight. ‘Why you sleep there? The bed is big enough’
‘I’m cool.’ He got up and walked to the window and looked out. Clearly he wasn’t comfortable and I figured he thought I was upset with him. How could I be? He just saved our lives.
I walked up to him and hugged him from behind. His body was tense and then he relaxed. ‘Thank you for saving us.’
‘It’s my fault you ended up there in the first place!’
‘no, you didn’t know she would come to look for you’
‘Yeah but I’ve been living my life looking over my shoulder every day since I walked away from her’
‘Point is you walked away from her and you walked right into our lives and you have made it so good after the pain I was going through’
‘I put you through more pain Riri’ he said turning to face me. I saw tears in his eyes and I wiped them away.
’Don’t say that! I’m so grateful to be standing here with you right now. You saved us’
‘As long as you’re happy’ he was moving away from me and reached for his hand and gently pulled him back to me. My eyes were level to his chest and I finally realised what an amazing body he actually had underneath his t-shirts. His chest seemed to have been chiselled like that of a Greek god. I looked into his eyes. He was eyeing my closely wondering why I pulled him back. I slowly moved my hands up his arms towards his face and very gently I pulled his face towards mine as I reached up on tip toes and our lips connected. ‘You saved my life and my unborn baby as well. You are amazing John Wall and I don’t want you to think that I hate you because I don’t. in fact…’
I couldn’t complete that sentence. I thought of Trevor and I felt guilt all of a sudden. ‘Tell him Riri. I’m fine with you loving another man. I need you to be happy so that I can be at rest peacefully. Tell him’

I looked up at John. He was waiting for me to talk when we heard a knock on the door followed by Taheeri’s voice. He rushed to open the door and let her in. she stumbled in with Brian in her arms.
‘BRIAN…Come on man’ John grabbed him and put him on the floor. He looked up at Taheeri and her eyes were filled with tears she wouldn’t allow to fall. ‘doctor’s coming. He has to hold on’

I watched them panicking and I figured he must be close to them both. ‘Is he going to make it?’
‘I hope so…he has too’ she replied shaking him
‘Don’t shake him! Keep him lying still he might have broken bones. Did he fall? Did he get shot?’
‘Yes, in his chest!’
‘We have to get the bullet out then…can’t wait for a doctor. Get me a scissors, knife…something sharp with boiled water’
They looked at me like I was crazy. ‘NOW!’
They got up and started getting me things as I yelled for more items. When I had everything I knelt down and gently cut his t-shirt so I could access the bullet hole. ‘This is going to hurt a little er…’
‘Brian’ said John
‘Right, it’s going to hurt Brian but I have to get the bullet out now before it moves or gets lodged and we can’t remove it’ He squeezed my hands and I squeezed back. ‘Great, John give him something strong to drink and calm his nerves. I’m going to remove this god-damned bullet now’

SexyT

SexyT

Need to add to this...
Smile

J'Adore

J'Adore

So I'm fought up nd I can't believe Trevor came back!! I had to reread it! Lol I love how he's there for her bt I kno it must hurt him too but at the same time I think he'll be ok. This Sasha chick is a trip nd trey too! Ole trifling self! Wonder what's gonna happen with them? I'm so glad the baby's safe nd Kerri too. John is cool beans with me lol. Brian has to make it!! Kerri's all doctor now?

Did yu ever tell us how Trevor passed? Maybe he was shot nd thts how ker knows what to do? Idk but yu have to add!!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

SexyT

SexyT

...continued

They looked at me like I was crazy. ‘NOW!’
They got up and started getting me things as I yelled for more items. When I had everything I knelt down and gently cut his t-shirt so I could access the bullet hole. ‘This is going to hurt a little er…’
‘Brian’ said John
‘Right, it’s going to hurt Brian but I have to get the bullet out now before it moves or gets lodged and we can’t remove it’ He squeezed my hands and I squeezed back. ‘Great, John give him something strong to drink and calm his nerves. I’m going to remove this god-damned bullet now’

I made an incision where the bullet entered and I used my fingers to feel around for it. ‘GOT IT! Give me the tweezers quickly’ I managed to squeeze it out just before it slipped back in. ‘Was that the only one?’ Taheeri nodded as I sat down and wiped the sweat that had formed on my forehead. The doctor walked in when I was done. ‘Good work. You a nurse?’
‘No but I’ve had experience from the neighbourhood I used to live in. Seen my best friend do it when her father shot her brother’ I moved away to let him work while thinking of Kelly. The girl had been through so much shit, but she strong now. I promised to be as strong from now on for her, for Trevor and for my baby.

Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6 - Page 3 John15

Kerri is amazing was all I could think off as I watched her on the balcony. The doctor said if she hadn’t removed that bullet, Brian would not have lasted the night. She saved his life. ‘Hey’
She caught me staring and flashed a smile. I walked over to her just as a cold breeze blew past. ‘These mountains are gorgeous. Feels like it’s always autumn up here’ I wrapped my arms around her to keep her warm and she held on to me. ‘Hows your boy?’
‘Thanks to you he is going to live. Taheeri is with him now’
‘Good!’
We stared at the view silently for a while. ‘You never finished what you were saying yesterday you know?’ She chuckled softly and nodded. ‘You want me too?’
‘I think so’
‘Well, it’s simple John’
‘What is?’ I turned her around to face me and she smiled as she wrapped her arms around my neck. ‘I love you’
I stared into her eyes to see if she was joking. But she was dead serious. I felt my heart tighten in my chest and then it started beating too fast. I couldn’t even breathe properly. ‘Word?’
She laughed at my response, ‘word’ she confirmed before I bent down and kissed her lips. This time I pulled her up and sat her on the balcony. She wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me back with all the passion she had in her. When we pulled apart and took my hand and pressed it against her belly, ‘but I come with baggage’ she said softly
‘I love you too Kerri…and I love your baggage as well’
‘Are you sure? You’re so young and I don’t want to burden you’
‘No…I’m going to love your daughter as if she were my own’
‘You know she will grow up calling you daddy then’
‘I don’t mind…I’ll be sure to let her know who her really daddy is though’
I saw her gaze into the distant and she smiled and nodded, ‘he would appreciate that very much!’

J'Adore

J'Adore

Awwww I loved tht add!! John is a good man Smile

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

SexyT

SexyT

Let's just say we have reached the eye of the storm now!!
Shocked

golden07

golden07
Admin

GIRL I FINALLY GOT CAUGHT UP!!!

Okay so what happened to Brian. Who shot him? And im so friqqin glad.that they are safe, for now lol. Im so ready for more adds girl cuz i know this isnt the end.

SexyT

SexyT

Part II

‘Well, well, well…if it isn’t the best worker I ever had’
We jumped at the sound of a man’s voice. I didn’t have to turn around to put a face to the voice. It was Taheeri’s father. I sighed and finally looked at the man who saved my life years ago. A story only he and I know of.
‘David’ I said acknowledging him. Taheeri was now standing by his side and she was smiling at us.
‘I must say I never expected you to make it, but then again if I ever had to look for you I always found you on that old basketball court’
I laughed remembering my old court, ‘was the one place I felt at peace’
He started to light a cigar and then noticed Kerri as she stood up, ‘oh the misses is expecting?’ he asked smiling
‘Yeah, she is’ I replied before explaining the actual situation. He nodded and walked towards Kerri. ‘I’m sorry for your loss, but trust me when I say you couldn’t have found a better man to raise your baby. When are you due by the way?’
‘Well, I’m 8 months now so 1 month left…anytime I guess I could pop’ she replied rubbing her belly
‘Why don’t we all sit down for lunch?’ Taheeri said as I noticed people laying the table.
‘oh yes, this mama is hungry’
We all sat down laughing at Kerri’s eagerness to eat. She blushed but still loaded her plate with food. ‘That dumb hoe never fed us properly’ she muttered under her breath. I rubbed her back and she smiled at me her mouth full of food.

‘So David, I know we need to eat but I gotta get this off my chest. What’s going on?’
‘You really want to do this over lunch?’ he asked looking at both myself and Kerri. We nodded.
‘Right then, as Kerri just called her that dumb hoe owe me loads of money. After you left us my boy shit hit fan. Excuse my French!’ he looked at Kerri and smiled, ‘she went crazy and kept dealing drugs that wasn’t hers. She sold it higher than she was supposed to and then took the cash for herself. My people heard it from the street and when I confronted her and confirmed it. Told me she was now the Queen B! Can you believe that shit?’
‘Are you serious?’ I knew Sasha was crazy but now I realise just how crazy.
‘Yep. So I told her you wanna be Queen than you gotta take out the king first. The bitch said she’ll make it her life’s mission! You can bet I was mad as fuck. I sent her packing obviously. But not before my men taught her a lesson about respect’
I nodded and I knew I was lucky not to have brushed with any of his men when I left. I had a lot of respect for David and I knew now he respected me as well.
‘John let me be straight with you. We in the eye of the fucking storm now. Sasha wants me out of the way and she wants you by her side. So clearly she also wants Kerri gone too. The bitch is crazy enough to think she can pull that shit off’
‘So what are you saying?’ I practically knew exactly what he was saying but the thought of it was not appealing. Here we go again.

SexyT

SexyT

It's short but sweet! lol
Will add more soon after some good reviews from my faverite peeps!

golden07

golden07
Admin

Dang man...Sasha works on my nerves. John must have been the Tisha for her to be psychotic. Lol. And what does he have to do? Pretend to hook up with her...OMG horrible LOL love the add. Add more please.

SexyT

SexyT

Thanx Nae...working on the next add soon..

SexyT

SexyT

I need to get back to this joint....
hmmmmm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum