Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled]

+3
J'Adore
EBz Perradize
dezzy.baby1
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Empty A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:43 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Z3j0k

bestfriend--is a person closest to your heart, a person where you can rely on, a person that makes you smile, a person that makes you laugh, a person that makes you think, a person that pushes you to the limit of your ability, a person that hugs you when you are in deep sorrow, a person that knows you well from your family, background, trait, how many are you in the family, how many pets you have, how many times a day do you eat, what are you up to, what are you doing, a person that can help you in everything that you can ask for.

Hey guys This is the start of my new story im working on. I didn't want to do a normal intro and give away everthing in the story so i found this and thought it was a cute yet different meaning to "Bestfriend". My first add will be up soon! Thanks -- Des

Last edited by dezzy.baby1 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

2A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Empty Re: A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:34 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Esvvgn

campus courtyard...Friday June 10, 2010

“So you just gone sit there and look at that man all damn break.” I heard my best friend Journey say as she sat down next to my other best friend Tiara. Tiara giggled.

“What you talking about sis?” I question with a smile.

See I didn’t consider Journey or Tiara as my “girlfriends” they where family. Friends come and go…but these where my bitches for life [no homo]

“I’m talking about you eyeing down Jamal like he stole your damn Iphone.” She said smiling as she picked up her sprite and taking a quick sip.

“But Tee she better stop before you know who comes and see her ass”

“Who guh” Tiara asked with a giggle. She already knew who Jae was talking about.

“Idk who yall talkin bout cause I’m single….yeah I’m single” I laughed as I tried to make my voice sound like wayne.

“Guh whatever you know you and Trey got something going on” Tiara giggled as she pushed me a little. I slapped her hand.

“How many damn times do…” I was cut off.

“Damn we know we know…yall just friends…we was just clowning Des” Jae said as she sat on top the table with me and Tiara. I Smiled.

Me and Trey really were friends. Nothing more nothing less but everyone I knew thought different. They would say they could tell it was something more. It wasn’t. I don’t think I’m Trey’s type anyway. He likes them shy girls. Hahaha that’s not me.

I was glad me and the girls were done with classes for the day; I was enjoying our bonding time in the courtyard. We haven’t really done this, talk about everything…clown people that walked by, since our last days in high school, we where sophomores in college now.

“Man I see this freshman the other day…I was like damn he could be my juvie” Tiara said as we watch a group of freshman walk pass. It was easy to tell they were freshman. I mean come on…when you a upperclassman you don’t dress out like that on regular days.

“Why you didn’t holla at that man then Tee” a deep voice said from behind us. I looked back and smiled. He was so damn fine but I could be the one to throw myself at him. He had too many damn groupies around this campus.

“Shut the fuck up Jay….” Tiara said looking back at him. I looked at her and laughed.

“I’m just saying” he said as he and his boys walked to the front of us. Tiara and Journey nudged me as they watched them walk.

“So Des….what’s up” he asked.

Tiara nudged me again. I giggled. I looked at Jamal damn he so fuckin fine. I think its all them tattoos that be turning me on. He had a nice ass body too so that was also a plus. Lord help me.

“you...” cut off again

“What’s up yall” I heard Trey yell. Thank you lord. My best friend knows when to save my ass from saying something I was gone end up regretting.

"Hey Trey" Journey and Tiara both said together. then laughing at the fact. Trey laughed.

"Come see" Jamal said grabbing my hand and pulling me with him.

"how about you give me your number so we can talk later" he said once we where away from Trey the girls and his boys.

"I guess" I said taking his phone and putting my number in. I gave him mine so he could do the same. I couldn't help but take a picture of myself and save it in his phone. He smiled.

"I'll hit you up later"

"Cool"

Man I wanted to smile so bad and give him a hug before walking away but i didn't. I been having a crush on this boy since high school. Typical though...The ones you have your eye on dont pay you no mind until your out of high school.

As I made my way back over to my friends, I could hear Journey making lil noises. Tiara was laughing at her and Trey was just looking.

"Yall to old for that..stop" i said taking my seat again.

"so thats you" Trey said sitting inbetween me and Tiara.

"Awww someone's upset" Journey joked.

"Naw..im not just asking" He said looking back towards me. I looked at him and smiled.

"No daddy...thats not me" i laughed.

"whatever....so what we doing tonight ladies...its Friday if yall forgot" he laughed.

"Movie night at Des apartment" Tiara screamed. We all laughed.

I know its boring now just bare with me idk my first post always be boring lol. Also lets pretend that Tyga not so skinny...he got a body! lol

3A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Empty Re: A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:51 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Uh oh!! Gone head Des! And, no, it's not boring! It makes you want to read more...Like What's up with Trey? And What's really, really up with Jamal? Palya or good guy? Ooo...Makes me remember all those crazy nights in the cafe on campus! lmbo UPPERzzz!!

4A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Empty Re: A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:56 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Aww Trey could be jealous lol
thats cutee. And Jae and Ti act
like high school besties lol
cant wait for that add!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

5A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Empty Re: A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:02 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

The Girls Campus Apartment...Saturday June 11, 2010

Rolling over in my bed, I looked at the clock that sat on my computer desk. It was now 8:45 in the morning. Hmmm...I’m surprised I’m up so early after last night. Me and the girls decided to go to a frat party. We meet up with Trey his boys and his girl there. I mean who would miss a Q-dawg party. Not I said the Cat...lol.

As i got out of bed i noticed i still had my dress on. I put on a pair of zebra print shorts and when into the kitchen. Tee and Jae where still asleep so i decided to clean and make breakfast. I went back into my room, grabbed my cell and headphones and got to work.

While listening to in the morning by J-cole and drake, my phone vibrated from a text. I had a few. One from my mom, one from Trey, and one from Jamal. I decided to answer Trey and my mother first. I was going to make Jamal wait.

I think you the girls and trey should come home soon...it’s been a while since we seen you all!

To: Mother Dearest!
I know...Imma talk to everyone and I’ll let you know what’s up!!

Say...I’m coming chill tonight so be ready friend!! =)

To: Trey!
Lol already savage....I gotta talk to you and the girls anyway...see you soon love! =)

Once i texted trey back, Tee walked out her room holding her head. Ahahaha i knew she had a hangover. She sat at the table and rested her head in her hands.

“Here boo” I laughed handing her two Aleve’s and a glass of water.

“Thanks....what you cooked” she said looking over at the stove while sipping on the water.

“Eggs and grits”

“mmm....i don’t think i want to eat”

I giggled then went back to my texting.

You looked nice last night Mrs. Jharnae

I smiled. Jharnae was my middle name and I loved, don’t know why, when dudes called me by it.

“What the hell you smiling for” Tee said looking over my shoulder trying to read my text.

“mind yours ma’am” i said getting up to go sit in the living area.

To: Jamal
lol thanks Jay...but you could have told me you was crossing...Mr. Q-dawg

I couldn’t lol...rules lil momma...but say...when we gone...hang out?

I laughed. Who says Hang Out anymore? I looked up to see Tee and Jae walking in. Jae turned the tv on and sat next to me while Tee sat on the other sofa.

“so what we doing tonight” Jae asked flipping through channels

“Trey said he coming over so i was thinking we chill and watch movies since we didn’t do it last night” I giggled.

“That’s fine with me as long as we drink something” tee said now laying down on the sofa.

“I don’t think you need to be drinking Tiara”

“whatever... I’m good”

“okay...oh invite Tevin and Calvin...cause imma tell Trey to bring Kayla and imma invite Jamal.” I said as i text Jamal about tonight.

*that night*

"Lets take another shot Des" Tiara said as she sat on Tevin's lap. I laughed, I couldn't take Tee serious while she was tipsy. Hell i was kinda tipsy as well.

"naw im good son...but you can make Trey and Kay drink when they get here" I said as i sat next to Jamal.

"Yah boy coming" Jamal asked.

"Yeah" I said looking at him. Damn he fine. He was about to say something when my phone started to ring 'Thats My Nigga' by lil wayne. Trey's ringtone. He must be outside.

I grabbed my phone and headed towards the door. I stumbled over a lil but was caught by Jamal. I could hear Jae and Tee laughing from the living room. I was gone get they ass. I looked at Jamal and smiled. As i opened the door, he wrapped his arms around my waist and rest his head on my shoulder. Lord this boy better stop.

"Whats up bestie" I said as i opened the door to see Trey and Kayla. He looked at me then Jamal then back at me.

"Whats up" he said with a small smile. Me and Jamal moved to the side to let them in.

"Hey Kayla" I said as she stepped in.

"Hey" she in her soft ass voice. This bitch better stop actin like that if she wanted to roll with me and my girls.

"so what you had to talk to us about" Trey said sitting down, pulling Kayla onto his lap. Me and Jay took a seat next to them.

"My mom text me today and asked for us to come home for a few days. I just wanted to see if yall was cool with it." I said looking from Trey to Journey then to Tiara. I knew they would be cool with it i just wanted to make sure.

"You know im down i miss momma anyway" Trey said smiling. I smiled back.

"Des i dont know why you even asked you know we down...we ain't been home in a minute" Jae said as she messed with Calvin. I smiled. I was acutally happy to be going home for a while.

It was now going on 2 in the morning. Kayla had just left and Trey was falling asleep on the sofa. I guess the boys figured this was their time to leave too.

"so whats up" Jay asked as i walked him outside.

"what you mean" i asked

"me and you"

"oh..ummm"

"come on...everyone deserves a chance" he smiled.

"I guess we good" i laughed. He was right. I was going to give him a chance. He smiled and pulled me into a hug. After we huged for what seemed like hours he was off. I watched until he got into his car then went back inside.

I walked in to see Trey sleep and Tiara and Journey in the kitchen. I went into my room got Trey a blanket and made my way back to the living room. I took his snap back off and placed the blanket over him. I placed the hat on my head and walked into the kitchen with a smile.

"Mmmhmmm" Tiara and Journey both said.

6A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Empty Re: A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:32 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

first!

...goes to read

7A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Empty Re: A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:39 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

loved that ending! Des is feeling
trey, she just dnt know it.
as for Kayla, that was too funny
what des said lol. I think Jay is gonna end
up having a prob with trey and its
gonna force Des to choose.

-just my thoughts!

uppersxz! Very Happy

8A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Empty Re: A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:46 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Wow! Trey is NOT feeling Jamal but Des is feeling Trey!
I think that she thinks of him as a brother or atleast tries to but as Jamal stated "Everyone deserves a chance!" Smile

Bumpz!

9A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Empty Re: A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:51 am

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

this is gonna be good!

10A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Empty Re: A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:55 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Embarassed Very Happy thanks for your thoughts you guys.
Im going to add in a few!

11A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Empty Re: A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:25 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

addd des!!!!!!!

12A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Empty Re: A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:57 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

working on a add now!

13A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Empty Re: A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:18 pm

j_panther2k15

j_panther2k15

Des and Trey might as well stop fronting with each other! Rolling Eyes
They know they got a thing going on! Arrow I love you
uppssxxzz! cheers

14A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Empty Re: A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:34 pm

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

good story i love it

15A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Empty Re: A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:03 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] 654yyt

Class was let out early today so I decided to see what Kayla was up to and treat her to lunch. As I gathered my things I seen someone come up behind me.

“Trey!!!!!” Tiara said as I turned and looked at her. I chucked a little. Something was seriously wrong with this child.

“What Tee” I said with laughter in my voice. As we walked out of class I took my phone out to text Kayla

To: Baby Girl
Wyd Bae…let me treat you to lunch!

“You done for the day” Tiara asked messing with her phone aswell.

Sorry bae…im not on campus! Im with April getting her belly ring done. I’ll make it up to you later.

I looked at my text and just put my phone back in my pocket. Kay was always with April if I didn’t make plans with her the night before, she would be with April all day.

“Yeah…I think imma go back to my room and just chill” I said about to head back to the student parking lot.

“No come to the union with me…Im meeting up with Des and Journey at Burger King” she said pulling me back.

“Alright…Damn! Don’t look like I have a choice anyway” I laughed.

As we made our way to the union we started to talk about how excited we were to be going home this weekend. It wasn’t long till we made it to the burger king in the union. First I seen Jae talking with some dude. And right on side of them was Des. She was laughing at Journey but her eyes stayed glued to her phone. Hmmm…must be texting Jamal.

“Hey my babies” Des said, finally picking her head up from her phone. She stood up and made her way over towards up. Jae wasn’t too far behind after telling her lil friend bye.

“Let’s go sit in the court yard” Jae said leading the way. Tee was right at her side talking about something.

“What’s been up bestie” Des said walking along side me. She was looking down at her phone again. I couldn’t help but look down to see who she was texting. And I was right, nobody but Jamal. For some reason I didn’t like him.

“Chillin man” I said with a lil attitude I didn’t know I had. She looked at me for a moment then looked away.

“So des what’s been up with you and Jamal” Tiara asked.

“Yeah” Journey followed up. “You haven’t been giving me or tee any feedback. What about you Trey?” Journey asked.

“Naw…nothing” I said looking from Journey to Des. I really don’t know why but I didn’t wanna talk about her and Jamal. I just wanted to chill since Kayla was gone. But a part of me really wanted to know what the deal was.

“I mean...” she started off with a smile. “Yeah we talk…on that level. But im not gone say im all in love and shit. I like him. He cool” she said smiling again. All I did was nod my head.

“We suppose to be going out to dinner tonight. He gone meet me here in a few. I promise ill let yall know how that go” she finished with a giggle.

As we sat in the court yard, I decided to text Kayla back and see what she was up to now. In between text Des, Tee, and Jae had me taking pictures of them and record videos of them clowning and dancing. I can’t lie I had fun with them. I haven’t seen them act like this since high school.

“So this what yall been doing” I heard Jamal say from behind as I took another picture of Des. I didn’t bother to look back and speak.

“Hey Jay” Tee and Jae both said together.

“What’s up” he said with a smile as he hugged Des. I got up from where I was sitting and gave Des phone to Journey.

“Aye imma catch up with yall later…Going see what’s good with Kay” I said backing away. I didn’t bother to wait for their goodbyes. Something was just telling me I had to go!

[size=small]sorry for the wait...Oh and please dont mind the pic saying Tevin. Please pretend it says Trey. I was feeling lazy and didn't feel like making a new one! lol! I had been having writers block thats why it took so long to post. This post may be a lil dead but bear with me yall! lol
But please enjoy!![/size]

16A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Empty Re: A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:04 am

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

1st: The name on the pic was the first thing I noticed, then I read your note and laughed!

2nd: Damn Trey, animosity much? I can't believe that he sees nothing wrong with the way he acts when Jay is around. But, that's a guy for you! Heck, that's a girl for you too! Some people in general just have a hard time accepting true feelings.

3rd: Des, oh Des, Des, Des! You have some choices to make. The same thing that applies to Trey applies to her. Jay seems cool though so I won't trip (yet)
lol! Nice add...
BUMPZ

17A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Empty Re: A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:39 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

thanks for the new page Ebz!!
lol!!

18A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Empty Re: A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:02 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

i cant lie, I wudd prob do the
same thing and leave! Poor
trey trey, oh well! he's gon'
back to kay now. doesnt he have
male friends? he's always with
the girls...

but like i said, the truth
is gonna come out & Jamal &/or
Trey gonna have a prob, and try
to make her choose #mythoughts =)

uppersxz, readyy for tht add!

19A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Empty Re: A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:05 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Lol i was just thinking yall was gone think poor Trey didnt have any male friends! but he does!!

20A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Empty Re: A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:44 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

dezzy.baby1 wrote:Lol i was just thinking yall was gone think poor Trey didnt have any male friends! but he does!!

ok ok, just checkin.

21A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Empty Re: A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:10 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Bout to do a new add to this!
I fucked up the last one!

22A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Empty Re: A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:52 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

“I hope yall got all yall shit” Des said as she closed her apartment door. Tiara, Bj (trey’s homeboy and roommate), and Trey were all gathered around Des car packing their bags in the trunk of her 08 Honda Accord coupe. Journey was going to meet up with them later due to the fact that she had a test that evening in one of her classes. They was suppose to leave earlier but was held up because one of Bj’s class ran a lil late.

“Ugh…I really don’t feel like driving” I said as I made my way towards my car.

“I’ll drive if you want” Trey said as he meet up with me to take my bag. I smiled, glad somebody volunteered before I could ask.

“That’s why I love you trey” I said handing him my keys as well. He smiled as he took both from me. We were just about ready to leave when I noticed Jay pulling up.

“You ready Des?” Tiara asked

“Yeah just give me a minute” I said walking off to meet up with Jay.

“Why you still here ma…I thought yall been left” Jay said as we finally meet up. His voice a bit confused.

“Bryson's class ran late so we couldn’t leave like planned.” I said once he released me from our hug. I caught the confusion in his voice but didn’t pay it any mind.“But we bout to leave now.”

“Oh okay…Cool” He said as we walked back over to the others. “You not driving?” he asked as he notice Trey get into the driver’s side.

“Nah…I really don’t feel like it.” I said as I opened my door. I got in and he closed the door behind me. I let my window down and smiled. “So see you later right” I asked.

“Aww yeah” he said with a smile then kissed my forehead. “Say Trey drive safe with my baby girl” He said before stepping away from the car.

“I got this” Trey said before putting my window up and driving off.

The ride home went smoothly. The traffic wasn’t heavy and there wasn’t a cop in sight. It felt like Trey was pushing 90 the whole ride. We really didn’t talk that much. Tiara asked about the Jay situation and I told her he was planning on coming home Sunday. After that she got into a conversation with Bryson. I knew she was low key feeling him so I didn’t say much. I tried talking with Trey for a while but he seemed a bit aggravated. I was tired and didn’t feel like getting into it with him so I left it as it was.

Trey lived next door so I didn’t have to worry about dropping him and Bryson off. I promised that he could use my car tomorrow. I wanted to spend my Saturday next to the pool with my mom and girls.

“Hey Nanny Renee….We home” Tiara yelled as I finally got the door unlocked. This girl act like she live here.

“Im in the kitchen” I heard my mother yell back. We placed our bags by the stairs then walked over to the kitchen, seeing my mother on the phone.

“Okay…Yeah the girls just got in so I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Love you too” she said hanging up the phone. I figured it was my dad…away on business again.

“Dad off on business trip again.” I asked as I grabbed a water bottle out the box.

“Yuup that’s the only reason I asked you girls to come home this weekend. I didn’t wanna be here all by myself.” She giggled.

“Nanny Imma get you a puppy…we can’t be coming home ever time uncle Ross goes off on business.” Tiara said sitting on top the counter.

“Whatever girl…where is Journey” she asked as we all made our way back towards the front room.

“She will be here in the morning. She had a late class. And the boys are next door.” I added before she could even bring up Trey’s name. I was still kind of upset with him for having a attitude and not talking to me the whole ride home.

“Oh okay…so what yall feel like doing” She asked sitting on the love seat looking back at us. Tiara giggled.

“Mom its after 11…I’m tired you should be too” I smiled.

“Girl it’s the weekend. It’s time to cut loose” she said.

“Oh no nanny.” Tiara laughed. I couldn’t help but laugh myself.

“Momma we gone see what we gone do in the morning.” I said as I grabbed my bag and headed up the stairs with Tiara behind me.

“Aww…yall weak” she yelled behind us.

23A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Empty Re: A Girls Best Friend (Cancelled] Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:53 am

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

im really feelin this story

Trey is jealous no doubt about it.
Jamal seems like he will end up bein a bad guy
Kayla is abviously cheating on trey
I hope tee and bryson get together.

BUMPZ!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum