Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED)

+5
tylender09
○→Єmιℓιε←○
pureSEDUCTION
golden07
heatRAE!
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

251The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:09 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Rae...I'm just dropping in to let you know I have this bookmarked and I'm going to read the whole thing tonight.

I know it's good because Sometimes I sneak and read the new chaper(before reading the old) and be mad at myself cause I don't know whats going on!

252The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:13 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

L I S A wrote:Rae...I'm just dropping in to let you know I have this bookmarked and I'm going to read the whole thing tonight.

I know it's good because Sometimes I sneak and read the new chaper(before reading the old) and be mad at myself cause I don't know whats going on!

lol ok lisa lisa lol......i love your story n that add u made was not boring

253The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:20 am

SexyT

SexyT

RaeMoney09 wrote:uhmm...like yall comments yall kinda close to the ballpark

i think ima be a good friend and add today cheers pig

WHERE??? WHERE???
The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 440777 The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 440777 The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 440777 The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 440777
ADD PLEASE!!!
The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 729222 The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 729222 The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 729222 The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 729222 The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 729222 The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 729222

254The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:53 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

sorry my nephew had me out all day for his bday...but def. will add tonight

it might be little but im gonna try and make it all fit tonight so i dnt leave ya hanging

255The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:16 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Aww we understand...lol
Can't wait for the add though...
Imma add your scene between tonite
and tomorrow...Definately
have a lot to type Smile

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

256The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:34 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

[.] Chapter Nineteen [.]

{.. Kiery Jackson ..}

I watched as Marcus Walked closer to me. He came and put his arms around my waist and held on to me tight. I know he was tryna make Spec mad but tonight was not the night. I pushed him off of me and looked at him. He had a smirk on his face, how did i know. He is a very competetive man. I stared at him for a minute and he finally looked at me and sighed and went and sat on the couch. I knew he was listening but what i didnt know was that somebody was going to die.

Spec was staring at me hard. He was looking at me in pure hatred. I know if he got the chance to kill me right now he would for sure take it.

"So what.. I do you wrong and you go to the next nigga without letting me explain.."

"I dont want to go there with you tonight. I clearly told you we was over. Dnt try and make me look like the bad person because you cheated on me with some bitch. I loved you and did almost everything you asked to and you go and cheat on me. Hell naw i aint tryna here yo sorry ass excuse."

I heard Marcus laughing behind me. I looked at spec and could tell he was getting impatient with Marcus childish ways. I really didnt want to deal with this tonight.

" Man whatever, you here sleeping with this nigga and it aint even been a fucking month I loved yoou to and as much as you told me you didnt love him i knew you did. Now here you go sleeping with him. You tryna play me. Mane Im tired of tring to talk to you. All he gone do is cheat on you again. I make one mistake and you can even let me explain. Fuck you Kiery.

I know damn well this nigga aint come up in here cusing at me. Not im MY house he aint.

"First dont be coming in My house starting shit because yo sorry as cheated on me. Second I aint gotta give you a second chance if I dont want to and clearly you cant get that through yo fucking thick ass skull. and you say fuck me naw nigga fuck you get the hell off my damn property talking all that bullshit."

I didnt realize how loud I was until Marcus came over.

"I aint come all the way the fuck out here for nothing. I aint leaving without you talking to me."

I saw Marcus fix his mouth to say something but before he got it out I spoke up.

"You dont run shit over here and Im not doing shit you say. I tried to act civilized but you really pushing my buttons. so ima ask you one more time. Could you please leave."

I watched him as he chuckled. I really didnt see nothing funny.

"You know what, I dont need no bitch like you anyway. You fake ass hoe . thats why I cheated on you. All this time you think i been buying you all this luxury shit, all that shit was giving to me by sponsors. I would never spend thousands on a dumb hoe like you. You dont know a good thing when you see"

I stood there in disbelief. I felt like i was about to cry. I almost got knocked down by Marcus jumping on spec. I backed back and was in shock. I didnt know what to do. I felt a tug on my robe I looked down and saw Mj crying. I picked him up and tried to calm him dwn but it wasnt working.

"Mj listen to mommy you have to calm down..listen go in your room and dont come out"
"ok mommy"

I watched as Mj went to the back. I got up tryna calm Marcus down didnt even notice Spec pulling out a knife. I tried pulling on Marcus but that was not working. I was losing hope until I Marcus Just fell outta my hands. I looked at my hands and they were bloody. I looked at Marcus as he held onto his stomach. I tried to run over to him but Spec pushed me. I fell face first into my hardwood floor. I heard Mj screaming at his bed room door. Spec started punching me like I was a man. I was getting weak and fast. then i heard Mj's voice.

"Leave my mommy alone. Stop hitting my mom. I hate you tac. Leave her alone."

I was tryna get to the knife but i couldnt reach it. I felt Spec getting off of me and he pulled a gun off his waist. I was scared shitless. I looked down at Marcus, his eyes were closed but i saw him movin a little bit. I looked towards Mj as tears steadily fell. I finally looked at Spec as a smirk appeared on Specs face. He pointed the gun at me and Mj just watched.

"I told you all you had to do was listen. Just give me another chance to make it right. but yo bitch ass wanna go through this shit. But now you gotta die. I hate that I love yo ass so much but if i cant have you nobody else will"

I felt my whole world spinning. I closed my eyes as I heard His gun cock. I heard Mj yeling but I didnt hear what he was saying. I was saying my last prayers as I heard the gun go off. I no longer heard anything. It went dead silent. I know i wasnt dead matter fact I was still praying. When i finally opened my eyes I wished i would have left them closed. I saw my baby on the ground. He had shot my son. I couldnt even get straight thoughts into my head. I let out a piercing scream as i ran to him. I didnt care if he killed me right now my maine worry was my son, my world, my everything. Why did this have to happen to me. I watched as Spec ran outta my house. After yelling at Mj to wake up I heard as the police busted into the house. They pryed my son out of my hands as they tried to revive him. I knew better though. He wasnt coming back. I looked at Marcus Sr. as they pulled him out on a strecher. I felt as if my whole life was taken away. All i remember saying before I passed out was that it should have been me.

[.] End of 19 [.]

Last edited by RaeMoney09 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

257The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:44 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

NEW ADD and NEW PAGE

BOOOYAAAAHHHHH LOL

UPPSZZZ

so did yall like that add or what im working on the last chapter now........... pig

258The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:32 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG...

I can't believe that bastard
did that. Not baby MJ.
Please tell me they gonna
find Spec and kill him.
Not MJ...So sad...
Can't wait for the finale

259The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:00 am

SexyT

SexyT

Dang...we all thot it was Marcus who died..
Seriously when I read that it was MJ
I got dizzy and was damn shocked...
Spec needa die!!
Sick m********* killing a baby....

260The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:24 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 361114 The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 361114 The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 361114

The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 440777 The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 440777 The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 440777
The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 903750

Looking forward to new add Smile

261The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:44 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

im makin up the last and final chapter 20 tonight so i will try n post it tmrw or friday

262The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:19 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

YAY UPZ.................

263The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:49 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

uppszzzz

i will b addin tonight

FINAL CHAPTER I KNOW YA HAPPY LOL.........................I AM

pig

264The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:57 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

FINISHEDDDDDD!

Okay, I was gonna give you this big longg review of what was going on but then.....I read these last few chapters and I'm seriously too pissed to give that review to you.
Rae, I DEMAND you to add to this story so I can kill Spec slowly and painfully. After I Lorena Bobbit his ass! How dare he shoot MJ! And how dare stab my husband number two(Marcus)?!?!

The storie has been great but I'ma come and find you if Spec doesn't die.

265The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:51 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

[.] Chapter Twenty [.]

1 week later

{..Kiery..}

I cried silently as Marcus held onto me. I had just viewed the body of my only son. I had so so so much love for him its rediculous. but i know he is watching down on me--on us. When we made it to my seat Marcus gently kissed my forhead and went over to his mom. I love this man so much. Over this past week he has been such a great help. Even though he had to stay in the hospital for 3 days he made sure hedidnt miss Mjs funeral. As I looked around I noticed all the reporters in the back of the church. I sighed because i knew this was going to happen. I put my head in my hands but soon felt someone hands rub me. I looked up and saw Marcus father. He sat next to me and let me cry into his chest. I know he was hurting. Mj was his lil rowdog. they did so much together. I thought back to the day i concieved Mj..that was the best day of my life. Marcus actually fainted , he says i was cutting off the circulation by squezzing him to hard but i know damn well thats a lie. His dad always messed with Marcus about that. I let go of his dad go and soon Marcus returned. I held onto him the whole service. At the burial It was even more packed. They had just let the white doved go and I said a quick prayer and started walking off with Marcus. I tried to skim the crowd to find My mom because she had my purse but instead of seeing her I saw someone i thought was Spec. I know damn well he aint have the nerve to show up. I let go of Marcus and told him I would be right back. When i made it to the back i didnt see him. I sighed and turned around realizing how dumb i was for even thinkin he would try and show his face. I started walking when I saw him, there in my face was Spectacular. He reached out for me but I snatched away. He looked at me with tears and his eyes sofly telling me it was an accident. but i was not fallin for that..

"look Kiery i messsed up Big time and im sor--"

I had so much rage in my eyes and I know he could tell.

" OK I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU NOT HERE YOU kill my only child and tried to kill me to and u come to MY childs funeral telling ME that YOU sorry....HELLL NAW you sorry muthafucka Its by the grace of God i dont kill you myself."

"look Kiery it was an accident I didnt kno my safety was off and Im not asking that you forgive me or get back with me right now but can we atleast be friends.."

I know damn well he aint just ask to be friends...WTF i cant believe this shit. Out of all the things he could have said or done he ask me to be friends with him.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN BE FRIENDS NIGGA HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND...NO YOU KNOW WHAT I BELIEVE YOU REALLY HAVE LOST YA FUCKING MIND ASKING ME THAT DUMB ASS QUESTION NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I HEARD SUCH FUCKERY AS IM HEARING NOW YOU DIRTY SON OF A BITCH. YOU KILL MY SON AND ASK IF I CAN BE YOU FRIEND HELL NAW YOU FUCKIN LUNATIC..I DNT EVEN WANT TO BE YOUR ENEMY I DNT WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR OR YOUR NAME FUCK YOU SPECTACULAR BLUE SM ---"

Before i could finish cursing him out I felt a gush of wind and then next thing i know Spectacular was on this ground getting his well deserved ass whoppin. I thought it was Marcus but when i took a closer look i saw it was Trey. When we were little he would always beat up the guys that messed with me and i see that hasnt changed.Marcus finally got Trey off of a half dead Spec. I dnt think Marcus knew who he was pullin Trey off of because when he looked down at Spec I saw so much rage in his eyes. Before I could blink Marcus was wilding on him. It took My dad, My brother and Trey to get Marcus off. I was so relieved they got him off because one more it i know he would be dead and charged with murder. All of a sudden it just started raining hard. I ran to my limo with with the guys. they finally got Marcus in the limo. I know how he felt and for the first time in years I saw Marcus just break totally down in front of me. It made me cry even more. I held onto him as he held onto me. He was squezzing me so hard but at that moment i had to be there for him. He had to be here for me. We rocked back and forth until the limo stopped and the door opened. The driver helped everyone out walkin everyone 1 by 1 to the door with his umbrella.When it was our turn to get out Marcus helped me out and The rain had turned into a very light drizzle. The sun was slowly coming back out. I looked in the sky and saw a beautiful rainbow. I smiled rememebering what my grandma would tell me when i was a little youngster..

"baby, everytime it storms and theres a rainbow in the sky, something good is always to come after."

THE END OF PT.1

266The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:52 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

there is this very slim chance that i will post a part two because im kinda not likin how i ended it and i dnt kno what to write bout after this..

267The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:20 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Rae, it was great!!!!!!!!!! I enjoyed it.....

But....ummmm. Spec didn't die. I think that was a typo, you should go and fix that. The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Icon_biggrin

ANYWAY. I enojoyed every minute of it and hurry up and bring us a new banger to read!

268The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:53 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

L I S A wrote:Rae, it was great!!!!!!!!!! I enjoyed it.....

But....ummmm. Spec didn't die. I think that was a typo, you should go and fix that. The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Icon_biggrin

ANYWAY. I enojoyed every minute of it and hurry up and bring us a new banger to read!

lol no it wasnt a typo if i have a part two then he gonna b in it lol

dang voilence is NOT tthe answer

269The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:22 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

RaeMoney09 wrote:
L I S A wrote:Rae, it was great!!!!!!!!!! I enjoyed it.....

lol no it wasnt a typo if i have a part two then he gonna b in it lol

dang voilence is NOT tthe answer

Spec wasn't feeling that way when he killed MJ. So I won't feel that way when I kill him!

270The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:19 am

SexyT

SexyT

You better have a part II...
whats coming after the rainbow!!!!

271The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:52 am

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

OMG....
i had a feeling it was going to be Mj that got killed...
marcus getting killed never crossed my mind....
OMG....
girl this story was so good
i actually cried when i read about marcus breaking down...
especially cuz he my fav. pretty ricky memeber...
but girl you did that story...

272The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:33 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

ok>>>so i thought loong and hard about this(lol)

but i will b doing part 2

AND ALSO IF YOU WANT TO BE ADDED IN IT I HAVE SLOTS FOR PEOPLE TO B AVAIABLE FOR IF U WANT YOUR NAME IN THE STORY

THANKS FOR READING PART 1 AND LETS GET READY FOR PART 2

ALSO DNT FORGET TO READ ALL THE OTHER GREATT STORIES ON THE BOARD WE GOT TALENTED WRITERS....

273The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:45 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

OOOOOOOOO

me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Name Janae...lol

I wanna b in it...
I love u for adding a part two.

274The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:09 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

I wanna be in ittttt!

275The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Storm(2009) (COMPLETED) Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:01 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

OK...

I GOT U BOTH....THANKS

AND LISA YOU SO WRONG FOR THAT THE WAY U DOIN ME BUT I WANT U TO ADD SO IMA START EITHER TOMRW OR THE NEXT DAY

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum