Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED**

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Empty {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:26 am

SexyT

SexyT

{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Trevor11

Chapter 1: Introductions
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Lauren_london5h-1

"I never meant to start a war
You know I never wanna hurt you
Don’t even know what we fighting for
Why does love always feel like a battlefield?"

The lyrics to Jordin Sparks’ song are actually the anthem of my life. I’m 19 years old and all the guys I have ever been with have dumped me. They say I argue over the smallest things and they get tired of arguing. It’s true I am insecure in relationships and feel that guys I date are always cheating on me. I can’t help myself...I wanna stop but...

‘Ms Laine are you still with us?’

Oops, there I go off to lala land in my dance class... ‘sorry Ms Jackson...It’s just that I’m not feeling well today. I have stomach cramps’ I winced my face to show that I was in pain. I don’t like to lie and in this case I wasn’t...well I was stretching the truth because it was that time of the month but I wasn’t in pain.

‘Ok than Shontelle, why don’t you sit this out and just watch and try to follow the steps’

‘Thank you Ms Jackson’

The other girls rolled their eyes at me as I got off again! I went to sit down in the corner of the basketball gym and watched the girls as they practiced the steps for Ciara’s ‘Work’ song. Slowly my mind drifted off to space again...not for long though as I heard loud noise coming from outside. The door burst open and in walked the L.A Lakers players. ‘Oh just great’ I muttered to myself. They were talking and laughing loudly. It was impossible not to notice them. Then again how can you not notice some 6ft giants?

‘Hey Tel, ‘sup girl’ Kobe was talking to me, but my eyes were locked on a guy I had never seen before.

‘Helloooo....little cuz you there?’

‘What? Oh right sorry, I’m in pain today...that’s why I’m not dancing! Hey that a new player?’

‘Who? Oh yeah...Trevor. You know he started out with New York Knicks than he went to Orlando Magic? Hey Trevor come over here a sec’

What? Is Kobe going bonkers? I found myself unconsciously trying to fix my hair. Kobe caught me and laughed.
‘Oh I see what’s up’ I punched him in the arm. Kobe is my cousin and I love him to bits but sometimes he can be a real pain.

‘Hey, Trevor this is my cousin Shontelle. Gots to introduce you to her because she biggest Lakers fan out there! And she gotta know who she cheering for. Tel, this is Trevor...the new Lakers star!’

I looked at Trevor and we locked eyes. I reached out my hands. ‘Urm...hey...nice to meet you’. He shook my hands and I felt a tingle go up my back.

‘Nice to meet you too’. He had the sexiest smile and the smoothest voice. I couldn’t believe it.

Pau called Kobe and he left. Trevor and I just stared at each other.

‘So...you the biggest Lakers fan?’ he had a cheeky smile on.

‘Yep! You better be good or else you going to spend the rest of the season on the bench. Coach Phil listens to me you know!’ He laughed and I felt my legs start to tremble.

‘Tell you what? Why don’t you stay and watch us train and then you’ll give me a verdict?’

What? Me stay and watch? ‘Urm...I can’t...I don’t have a ride back home because I came with my girls and they going in like...5 minutes’.

I’m not sure but for a quick second I saw a look of disappointment and I smiled secretly.

‘Well, I can drop you off if you like.’

YESSSS!!! ‘Well, ok, I guess that would be cool’

I watched him walk away as my girls approached me. ‘Uh huh...oh Ms Jackson I have stomach cramps today’ Toya (short for
Latoya) was mocking me. I threw a towel in her face. ‘Shut it’

‘Hey whose that you were talking to? Your face is glowing’ I told Toya and Tia about Trevor and that I was staying to watch the guys
train and then he would take me home.

‘Hey gurl...be careful...You seem to like this guy already. You know Tel, before you get into a relationship again, you need to sort
yourself out’ Tia was always the thinker and she was right.

‘I know, but for now I’m just talking to the guy. No one said anything about relationships’. Toya and Tia looked at each other and
shook their heads.

‘Well, ok sweetie...we bouncing then. Call us when you get home with details’. We said our goodbyes and I switched my attention to the guys. I was searching them for Trevor and I found him. He was looking straight at me and he had that sexy smile on and I couldn’t help but smile back.
Question

Ok so this is the first story I've written in years and there may be some errors so bare with me for ths part and I think I'm a bit rusty as well!! So tell me what you think. I already have the other bit but i'd like to know what you guys think of this part first and what you think is going to happen. Then I'll know if I'm on the right path!
lol!

Last edited by TophyzAngel on Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:55 pm; edited 10 times in total

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

pig i like it uppsz

golden07

golden07
Admin

Nice start.
I like the fact its
dealing with basketball
so lets see what this
trevor character is
going to do.

upz

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

yup upszzzs

i LOVE me some basketball...especially the Miami Heat they my boys....(they just dnt know it yet) lol

SexyT

SexyT

Hey guys...thanx! I'm adding the next part later during the day!!!
I'm more of a Lakers Girl though...but Dwayne Wade is aight!!!
Basketball lol!

SexyT

SexyT

Just thought I'd create a Banner so tell me what you guys think of this one!
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Battle-1

SexyT

SexyT

Still not enough to get me to a new page...hmph.....well...what now.... scratch
Help me somebody!!! lol!

SexyT

SexyT

I have an idea...ima add the banner to chapter 1...lets see.... lol!

SexyT

SexyT

Did you notice I kinda fixed the first chapter...not the content...just the layout and stuff...I was bored...been bored for the past 4 hours.... Rolling Eyes rabbit

10{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:57 am

SexyT

SexyT

new page????? Question

11{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:58 am

SexyT

SexyT

ok...one more try.....

12{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:59 am

SexyT

SexyT

ok...i'm out...ill add tomorrow!!! ciao

13{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:37 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I like the layout and
can't wait for the add...

14{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:56 am

SexyT

SexyT

Still no new page...lol...never mind...i'll add within the next hour or so!!

15{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:58 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 1 continued
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Trevor

Today was my first day training with my new team L.A Lakers. I was damn excited to prove myself even put my name in the record books if I could. There were some fine girls practicing some moves on the other side of the court. Before I could look closer Kobe called me and introduced me to a girl. The first thing I noticed about her was her eyes. It was like her eyes had a separate story all of their own as if they had seen some pretty messed up things.

We talked a little and I convinced her to watch me train and I would take her home. I wanted to spend some time with this girl. There was something about her and I wanted to know her. She was talking to her girls and then she looked at me and waved. Damn she is fine...I waved back and smiled.

Once training was over I quickly had a shower and then ran outside to meet Shontelle.

‘Hey...so what you think?’ She had also changed from her training clothes and had some sexy Babyphat shorts and a white t-shirt that said ‘Trust Me, I’m a nurse’. She was wearing pink Babyphat trainers.

‘Well...you aren’t that good...the team should have gone for Tony Parker.’ She was trying to look serious but she burst out laughing. ‘Just kidding...you got some mad skills Trevor’. The way she said my name made me blush. I walked to my ride and she followed.

‘Well, I see the money in the NBA is good...Lamborghini...nice ride’ She seemed impressed by the car. I hope she ain’t that kind of girl.

‘My brother has the orange one...he lets me drive it sometimes...real smooth huh?’

Phew! ‘Yeah...I love driving it. So what type of ride you got?’

She looked at me straight in the eye and giggled ‘A sparking red H3’

‘What? A Hummer?’ she laughed even harder. She looked good like that. ‘Yeah it was a present from my dad and mom when I turned 19. I always wanted a sparking red Hummer, so I got 1 for by birthday’

I was relieved that she was actually well-off. That made me feel that if we hooked up she wouldn’t be with me for the money I make playing ball.

{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Lauren_london5h-1

In the car we talked about all sorts of things and he seemed like a really nice guy. We talked about school and I told him that I wasn’t really from around here as my family moved to Seychelles. He didn’t know where that was and I had to explain that it was a group of islands in the Indian Ocean. I realized that he wasn’t full of himself and he was very down to earth. I showed him where I lived and it turned out that he lived like 10 minutes away. That excited me a bit and I couldn’t understand why, but I found myself looking at my shoes instead of him. He walked me to my door and just as he was about to speak, my younger sister opened the door and ran out.

‘Hey where are you going?’ I yelled after her. She stopped and turned around. ‘Sorry Tel, I’m off to my boo’s place. Your home alone tonight! Mom went to Chicago for an urgent meeting’ I rolled my eyes and muttered to myself.

‘Well, guess you better go...I got to go in and lock all the doors.’ He was staring down at me and my world froze. He was so dreamy.

‘Why don’t I stay for a while?’ I was lost for words. WHAT?

{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Trevor

I asked her to let me stay over for a while. She was quiet for a long time and I thought she was going to tell me to get off her doorstep.

‘I mean I’m home alone too. My mom don’t live with me and I only have my dogs to talk to. So your company would be nice. That’s if you don’t mind.’

‘Well...I guess that’s alright. I hate being home alone anyway’

I smiled and followed her inside. She left me in the living room and she went upstairs to have a shower. I was watching the music video for Battlefield when she came down the sairs in a Kobe Jersey and some shorts that were so small I barely saw them. I
looked away because I didn’t want her to think that I was here with only 1 purpose. When she came closer I realized that she had been crying.

‘Hey what’s wrong? Why were you crying?’ I reached for her and she fell into my arms.

‘Tell me why you are crying please?’ She only cried harder.

What the hell am I supposed to do now?

16{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:59 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

I am so going to read when i get home...

17{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:00 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol...gave u a new
page cheers

My name is Janae by the way
Glad u joined the sight

18{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:51 am

SexyT

SexyT

Yeah finally got a new page! Thanx Janae!
I'm Rachel....I'm so glad I found this sight actually! I'd been searching the net for a sight with stories and I finally found this one and I love it!!
cheers

19{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:30 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I'm glad u love it...
I wanted a site like that
too with a good vibe
so I made this site
for ppl who loves to write

20{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:56 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

aww look at yall gettin aquinted lol

upszzz cnt wait for next add

21{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:05 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

and i wanna kno wat the hell happened from her wlkin up stairs to the shower to comin back down the steps to the living room

22{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:17 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

RaeMoney09 wrote:aww look at yall gettin aquinted lol

Lol...wat??? just want to know our new member

23{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:23 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

golden07 wrote:
RaeMoney09 wrote:aww look at yall gettin aquinted lol

Lol...wat??? just want to know our new member

i kno lol i thought i introsuced myself but i aint........

my name rachelle but u can just say
Rae and this handsome little pig at the end of this post name is PIGGY

pig

24{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:55 am

SexyT

SexyT

Ok...Nice to meet you Rae and Piggy!
I'll be adding the next part soon!!
I'm working on it at the moment!

25{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:10 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Yay...lol can't wait.

Have you ever read my story
Unexpected, part one?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum