Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*}

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Empty {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:01 am

SexyT

SexyT

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Battlefied-Landmines

My sister is dead and just because of that I wish I had died with her.
The man who raped me is dead and I wished I had been the one pulling the trigger.
Inside of me is the baby of the man of my dreams, the only 2 things that have kept me alive all this time.
I thought I was off the battlefield of love...until I stepped on a landmine and my world turned upside down all over again.

Last edited by TophyzAngel on Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:51 pm; edited 5 times in total

2{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:39 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

upppppssz

lovin the banner

im likeSOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for u to start lol

GREAT intro

3{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:22 am

SexyT

SexyT

RaeMoney09 wrote:upppppssz

lovin the banner

im likeSOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for u to start lol

GREAT intro

Glad u like the banner!!! I worked so hard on it!!!
Anyway I'm bout to start soon!!

4{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:13 am

SexyT

SexyT

Meet the Characters of Battlefield-Landmines!!

Our Main Characters

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Lauren22
20 years old. Shontelle just got out of a bad relationship with Dru. She met Trevor Ariza and they fell in love.
Dru came back for Shontelle but she wasn’t interested. After struggling to get rid of Dru she finally ended with Trevor.
But as they enter their new lives together she will face numerous obstacles and she will be tested in different ways.
In the end will she find happiness on this battlefield full of landmines?

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Ariza_14
25 years old. Start Lakers player. We see him changes teams from LA to the Rockets in Houston.
He really loves his girlfriend who is about to give him his first child and whom he wants to marry.
But will the mistakes he makes be end of his dreams coming true?

Our Support Characters

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Tia10
20 years old. She is one of Shontelle’s best friend and dating Trey one of Trevor’s boys.
Together with Deedee they will be key in helping Shontelle really find herself as they help her drive
around the bends in her life. What will she do though when one of best friend’s obstacles happens to be her?

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Deedee10
20 years old and Shontelle’s other best friend. She is dating Marcus. She watches as Shontelle steps on
landmine after landmine and together with Tia she tries to help her best friend. But what role will she play
when her 2 best friends turn on each other?

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Marcus10 {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Treys10
Both 24 years old. Being boys which sides do they choose? Do they follow their girls or do they
back up they man boy Trevor? After all he never forgot them when he began making millions in the NBA.

5{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:45 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

ooo wee im likin the characters intro dang im to ready now lol

and again im lovin the banners lol pig

piggy do to he aint forgot bout ya lol

6{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:50 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 1Surprise

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Lauren23

Trevor and I were in bed thinking of names for our baby and we didn’t hear the footsteps outside
our room until the bedroom door burst open.

‘SURPRISE!!!’

I jumped as I heard the voices of Marcus and Trey and managed to cover up before they could see
my naked body.

‘Oops...man we thought y’all was awake’

Trey’s face was bright red and Marcus was staring at his shoes.

‘Man what the hell you two doing here?’
‘Well, thing is Shontelle told us she gon surprise you today with the good news and we being your boys
wanted to surprise you with something we picked out with Deedee and Tia’

As they mentioned my 2 best friend’s names they walked in giggling.

‘Surprise!’
‘Yeah, this is a real surprise alright!’
‘Get dressed you two and meet us downstairs!’

They left us alone and we just looked at each other and burst out laughing remembering the look on
Marcus and Trey’s faces when they realized we had just been getting freaky.

‘Poor guys...My heart goes out to them’
‘Very funny Trevor...shut up and get dressed’ I threw a pillow at him so that he would get off the bed
and go get dressed so I could do the same.

Once fully clothed we went downstairs to meet the others. I smiled as I saw Deedee sitting on Marcus’s
lap and Tia and Trey were lip-locked. It made me happy to see my very best friends were happy as well.

‘So where’s this surprise?’
‘Out by the pool!’

Trevor and I exchanged glances and made our way to the pool where we saw a huge banner with the
words ‘Congratulations Mummy and Daddy’ and there were at least 10 boxes under the banner.
‘You guys, we don’t even know if it’s a girl or boy yet!’
‘Yeah well we couldn’t help ourselves!’

We opened the presents together as we contemplated different names for a girl. If it was going to be a boy
it was clear he would be named after Trevor’s little brother who died some years back. I wasn’t sure if I could
give my daughter the same name as my sister because I remember once we talked and we decided not to do
that to each other. So I decided that if it’s a girl her second name will be Kayla.

Looking around me I couldn’t believe how great everything turned out to be. All the people who mean so much
to me are all around me and now I’m carrying a baby to. After everything I had been through I was going to be
happy eventually. If only Kayla was still here though. Everything would be perfect.

7{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:11 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 2: Together forever?

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Ariza_15

This start of the new season meant that I would be playing in a new team. After winning the playoffs
with the Lakers I had signed with the Houston Rockets and that meant Shontelle and I were moving
to Houston. She wasn’t too happy about the move because she wanted to have the baby in LA where
her family was but we agreed that when she reached 7 months she would fly back to LA so that her mum
could be with her and I would fly over when she was almost due.

A year has gone by and I feel blessed to have Shontelle in my life and then we about to have a baby.
I can’t imagine not being with her. Not after all we did just so that we could be together. I know deep
down she is affected by Kayla’s death and she blames herself, in fact we have argued numerous times
while I try to convince her that it wasn’t her fault. Dru had a mental illness due to all the pills he was popping
and the drugs he was injecting himself with and he did crazy things; but she still blamed herself and I left it at that.

‘I love this house baby!’
My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of her voice as she came down the stairs of a house I had picked
out for her choose.
‘Really?’
‘Yes, it’s perfect’
‘You don’t even want to look at the 5?’
‘5 more? No way. This is perfect. It has a big empty room we can make into the baby’s room’

She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and planted a big kiss on my lips and she smiled.

‘We are going to be so happy here’
‘Of course we are’
‘But I still ain’t supporting your new team. Nuh uh!’
‘Oh really now?’

She backed away from me and I started to run towards and she ran all the way to car laughing and locked
herself in.

‘I’M A LAKERS GIRL BABY!’ She was screaming from inside the car and all I could do was laugh.
‘Ok, ok. Here comes the realtor’

A Red A3 Audi pulled up behind our car and the door to the driver’s side opened. The first thing I noticed
was her legs. I wasn’t trying to look but she wasn’t trying to hide them from me either. She had a short,
tight black skirt and a peach silk blouse.

‘Good-morning, you must be Mr Ariza’
She extended her hands and I shook them slowly. They were very soft.
‘Urm...yes I am and this is Shontelle my girlfriend’
She smiled and Shontelle but then focused back on me and I couldn’t help but be fixated by her smile and
the way her hips swayed as she walked ahead of us into the house.

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Lauren24

Once the realtor left I went back to the car and sat down waiting for Trevor.
‘Take me to the airport’
‘What? Why?’
‘Because I refuse to live here’
‘Where is all this coming from Shontelle? You just said it was perfect’
‘Yeah and that was before slutty realtor lady came and left you drooling. Don’t even try to deny it.
I’m still trying to remember a time you looked at me that way. I know I’m gaining weight and loosing
my shape but it’s only because I’m carrying YOUR baby’

I opened the door and ran out onto the streets not caring if the neighbours saw or heard. I was blinded
my tears and didn’t see the pavement. I tripped and fell.

‘Shontelle? Baby please don’t be like that. Are you ok?’
‘Do I look ok? I hate you Trevor’
I was hitting him on his chest but it hurt my fists more than his chest and he grabbed my face and began
to kiss me aggressively.
‘Don’t ever even for a second think I would give you up for a stick like that. Looking at her I see why I love
you so much. Me and you baby...together forever’
‘Promise me that Trevor’
I looked him in the eyes and he smiled as his hands slipped into his pocket and he pulled out a box
‘That depends on you baby...Will you marry me Shontelle Laine?’
‘Oh God...Yes, YES, YES YES!!’
He slipped on the white gold ring with a small but absolutely beautiful diamond on it onto my finger.
It was simple but the most beautiful ring I had ever seen.
‘Then I do promise to be together forever’

8{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:14 am

SexyT

SexyT

Hey y'all...
Before I proceed
I gotta thank Janae for the pics
of my characters!! She pimped them up GOOD!!!
And she inspired me to my own banner!!
What y'all think!!!
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} 442957

9{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:51 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

upss

i wont b able to comment nun this weekend going to alabama for they homecoming but

uppszzz add more

needa good add to read when i get back lol

uppszz pig

10{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:42 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 3Too Much in One Night
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Lauren25

I had spent the past week buying new things for the house and the baby. In 2 weeks I would be
going for an ultrasound to find out if it’s a girl or boy. Trevor was busy with training. He came home
really late. Most nights I was already in bed when he arrived. I was obviously starting to get paranoid
and Tia and Deedee agreed with me. Talking to them made me feel better and I asked Trevor if it was
ok they came to stay for a while because I have no friends here. Over the week-end we went for dinner
with the entire team and those bitched brushed me off completely.

So tonight even if Trevor wasn’t home Deedee and Tia were and I was ok. I missed him but I guess he
was training really hard. In Lakers he didn’t get a lot of game time; well not as much as he can get with
the Rockets.

‘So what you wanna do?’
‘Let’s go see your man training’
‘Nah, those bitches will annoy me’
‘You gotta let them know you’re gonna me Mrs Trevor Ariza’
‘Deedee is right. You can’t let them walk all over you like that’
‘Ok, let’s go surprise my baby daddy’

We got in my car and drove to where the boys were training. Funny though. The lights were off and there
was not a car in the parking.

‘Uh oh’
‘Maybe they train elsewhere’
‘No guys...they train here’
I was tearing up. ‘He has been lying to me this past week. He comes home at almost midnight and
now that I think about it he never smells like he comes from a training session’
‘Ok...let me drive. We are going to drive around and look for his ride’

I let Deedee drive while I cried silently in the backseat. Tia’s cries of ‘There he is’ interrupted
my train of thoughts. Trevor’s black Escalade was parked outside a restaurant. One that you couldn’t
go in wearing gym shorts and a t-shirt. We parked on the side of the street and walked to the restaurant.
On our way my phone rang. It was my doctor.

‘Ms Laine?’
‘Yes Doctor Valencia it’s me’
‘I have some news about the baby that you have to know’
‘Is something wrong doctor? I know you wouldn’t be calling me at such an hour if there wasn’t’
‘That depends. Remember we did some tests on you last time you came?’
‘Yes. The results are in already?’
‘Well, yes and although we have to wait for the US there is a possibility you are carrying twins’
‘WHAT?’
‘Yes twins Ms Laine’
‘Oh my God...we have to wait for the US though to confirm right?’
‘Yes. Come in tomorrow instead of 2 weeks and we’ll try and look for them’
‘Ok doctor. Thank you for calling’

I hung up and told Tia and Deedee. They were ecstatic because now they could both god-mothers at the
same time.
‘Well, I’ll be happy when I find out what Trevor is hiding’

We continued on our way to the restaurant and walked in.

‘Excuse me ladies. We are closed’
‘And who are those people?’
‘Well the Houston Rockets has reserved the places for a whole week’
‘Well I’m Trevor Ariza’s fiancée so I think it’s ok and these are my best friends. Call him and ask’
The bitch had the nerve to look at me up and down as if I was crazy
‘I’m carrying his twins’ sweetie and yes I’m wearing original Gucci boots which you can’t afford.
Now let me in’
She moved out of my way only for another one to come.
‘Well if you are his fiancée? Who is that next to him?’
‘What? Did you say he is with someone else?’
‘Yes’
‘That son of bitch. Call him. Call him right now so I beat him up. Or better yet, move so I can do
it in front of his new boys’
I had already pushed past her and was making my way to his table.
‘Tia take my phone and call Kobe and Vanessa. Tell them to wait for me at the airport. I’m flying
home tonight’
They had to run to keep up with me and everyone turned to see what the commotion was all about
and that’s when I saw Trevor and the colour drained from his face when he saw me.

‘You lying cheating bastard’
I slapped him until my hands hurt and then I took a bottle of Chivas and poured it all over him.
‘This is the late night training you attend? I should have known. They do say the girls here are nothing
but gold digging hoes. Have a nice life. I’m leaving. And my babies are coming with me. Oh yeah...the
doctor called...I’ carrying twins’
I turned on my heel before he could speak and before I burst into tears in front of him. I walked away
with the little amount of dignity I had left. His new team mates were staring at me and their wives were
snickering but Deedee and Tia were saying things to them I pretended not to even hear. They always had my back.

‘Shontelle wait’
‘Don’t follow me Trevor. Stay with your bitch there’
‘Baby please’
‘You fucked me over once. And now you do it again. But never again’
I took of my ring and threw it at him.
‘I loved you. I wanted to give you the rest of my life and this is what you do to me’

He tried to hold me but I pushed him away and ran to the car with Deedee and Tia right behind me.
We sped back to the house so I could pick up some stuff. Trevor followed us to the house and tried
to talk to me but I wasn’t having it.

‘Tel please don’t go. I’m sorry’
‘Did you fuck her?’
He nodded and I slapped him again
‘Than it’s over’
I watched as he dropped on the bed and began to cry. It hurt to see like this but he still broke my heart
and I still wanted to leave. I walked towards him and kissed him one last time. I let my tongue play with
his as tears fell down my cheeks. I held on to him afraid of what my life was going to be without him.
‘Good-bye Trevor. Good luck with the Rockets. I’ll send pictures of the children for you and I’ll tell them
you are their daddy’
He was in a bad state. He just cried and though he tried to speak. No words came out.

I walked out of our new home and out of Trevor Ariza’s life not really knowing what was going to
happen to me. Part of me felt that we would end up back together because of our babies but right
now I don’t feel like even looking at him. I was scared of living without him but I have my family
and my friends who will support me and they will help me get through this.

11{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:48 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

So reading when I get home...I been so busy its ashame

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

12{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:54 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

ooooo snappp loved it

that damn trevor lol

uppszzz
add soon

13{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:49 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

upppszzz

14{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:25 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG...I am so
loving it. Trevor
really pissed me off.
After all that happened to
them, he wants to act
an ass...smh...Add soon.

15{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:32 am

SexyT

SexyT

I'll be adding soon!!
I've been busy with work...

16{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:55 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 4Moving On Without You

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Lauren26
{7 months later}

‘Shontelle! Wake up’
‘What now?’
‘You babies are hungry’
I jumped out bed hearing my son and daughter both crying. I hadn’t slept much last night and had only begun to sleep a few hours ago.
‘Oh mummy is so sorry babies...come here TJ you first cuz I know you’re hard headed like you’re father and Kenya is more understanding like her mummy!’
I breast fed my two babies and then my mum helped my bathe them and we put them to play on their play mats which their father had sent for them. I hadn’t seen Trevor since I left him. I heard he was living with the hoe that I caught him with and I wasn’t going to let her anywhere near my children.

I missed him though. I still kept our pictures and I showed them to the children every morning and told them ‘that’s your daddy’. I don’t want to keep them from him but I won’t let him take them to put them in the same house as his hoe and he understood that.

Sometimes he calls me on the phone and tries to make small talk. I know he wanna raise the issue about me leaving him but I just don’t wanna talk about it. Last week I bumped into his brother and he told me that Trevor actually said the reason he ended up cheating was because I drove him away with all my shouting and yelling at him for no reason. I cried when he said that but I guess the niggers are never responsible according to them. The problem was I was still madly in love with Trevor. How could I not be? When I looked into my 2 babies faces I would see him. They both looked like their daddy no matter what way you looked at them.

I felt like this battlefield I’ve been on for long is full of landmines. It’s like I trigger one every time something good has happened and disaster starts all over again. I know I can pull through though. I have to for the sake of my children.

‘Shontelle there’s someone at the door for you’
‘Be down in a minute’

I walked downstairs balancing TJ and Kenya on my hips and placed them on the carpet.

‘Hey Shontelle’
‘Trevor?’
‘Urm, I’m playing tonight and I thought I’d come over to see the kids’
‘Ok...that’s nice. You should have come earlier though’
‘I know. But I thought you wouldn’t let me’
‘Play with them now. They need to see you’

I walked out to sit by the pool where Tia and Deedee were chilling with their men. I saw a movement out the corner of my eye and when I turned to look I saw Trevor’s bitch walking in my garden and looking all smug.

‘Aww hell no...let the dogs go’
‘Why?’
‘She took my man and now she tryna take my roses’

They turned to look and saw her picking out flowers. Tia giggled and went to let the dogs go as we all quietly crept inside. Trevor looked up at us puzzled until he heard the screams and dogs barking.

‘Shontelle, did you do that?’
‘Do what?’
‘Never mind’

He stood at the window and looked at his girlfriend screaming as my dogs cornered her.
‘You bought me the dogs remember? Said to use them when I see thieves and I saw one in my garden’
He turned around to face me. I thought he was going to start tripping and I was prepared but instead he laughed.
‘You haven’t changed. I wonder if our kids will be like that’
He walked back to the children and played with them leaving his girlfriend to fend for herself. Eventually Trey and Marcus went to pick up the dogs. The girl went to fume in the car and tried calling Trevor but he let it go to voicemail.

‘It looks like she ain’t your type huh?’
‘You know you’ve always been my type’
‘I wasn’t good enough though’
‘It’s not that...
‘Off course it’s not, didn’t you say I yelled too much and drove you away?’
‘Tel...please’
‘You know what, I need to move on. I love you still, but you don’t know how much I hate that I do’
‘If I leave her will you come back?’
‘I don’t know...I feel like I don’t know you anymore. I’m afraid to say things that might make you blow up at me and I might push you away again. What did you expect me to do? I was 20 years old, alone in state where I don’t know anyone and I was pregnant with twins. You left me alone in a huge house while you made friends. Did you think I would stay quiet and not say anything?’
‘I’m sorry...I didn’t realise you felt that way’
‘Well you stopped caring much after we moved Trevor. Everybody noticed. All except you’
‘Can we meet next week-end? We can talk about everything’
‘I’ll think about it. I may have a date then’

When I said that his head hung low and he kissed his babies and walked out the house. I heard his tyres screech as his sped out the driveway mad as hell. And I smiled.

17{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:24 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Trevor, you are so crazy.
I can't stand that you cheated
but you need to man up
to your responsiblites...

lol Im talking like he could
actually understand.
Such a wonderful add
upz...

18{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:32 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

oooooo snapppp crackle n pop

that was a hot damn great add lol

TREVOR DAMN...MUST YOU HAD HAVE BRUNG THAT BAT...BUT IT WAS FUNNY HOW THE DOGS CORNERED HER SO THANKS FOR THAT LAUGH pig

uppszzz

19{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:15 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 5Making Up can be deadly

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Lauren28

‘So how old are your children?’
‘Well both of them are 2 years old’
‘Oh so you got twins?’
‘Yeah here’s a picture’
‘WHOAH...They can’t be 2...they is tall’
‘Yeah well, that’s what you get when you date a baller’

I was on a date with a guy I met while shopping for groceries. Tia and Deedee said he looked like Trevor. But I didn’t think so. Trevor had a smile that could light up my world and when he said my name it made my heart flutter and the way his eyes always looked into mine, well, I guess that’s how Kenya and TJ came to be. This guy was getting nowhere near my legs. He was just an excuse to get out the house. But everytime I was on a date...something happened to remind me of Trevor. After all these years the love I felt for him was still tucked away in my heart where I also kept thinking maybe we’d be together again someday.

‘So you ready for me to bring you back to your place’
‘Yeah’

We drove in silence until we got to my place and I saw Trevor’s car. I insisted that he don’t walk me to the door so as not to cause trouble. He drove off in a hurry when he saw Trevor walk out with TJ on his shoulders and Kenya in his arms. I must admit it was beautiful picture. We had been over for 3 years now and we were friends but seeing him always brought back those old feelings. I had obviously been with other guys but none of them could do it like Trevor. He really was something else.

‘Where you been huh?’
‘Oh don’t start Trevor’
‘Shontelle this the second time I come over and you ain’t here’
‘So?’
I grabbed my kids and kissed each twice. ‘Give mummy a big hug and a big kiss’
We walked in together with Trevor still breathing down my neck.
‘Good thing Leandra was with me and she could help’
‘Yeah yeah, hi Leandra. Thanks for your help’ I nodded at his new girlfriend and she smiled back. She wasn’t a hoe like the rest and I allowed her near my kids. She was their babysitter before she started fucking their daddy too. They loved her so I didn’t have a problem with her. Plus she never let her personal life get in our way and we got along just great. In fact Tia said she saw her with another guy in a club and the idea of Trevor getting played amused me a lot.

I walked up the stairs with Kenya and TJ in tow. It was bedtime and they knew it. I tucked them in their beds and read them a story before they fell asleep. I made sure all the windows were closed before walking out and going to my bathroom to have a shower. While in the shower I heard the door open and I looked to see Trevor walk in.

‘Nigger what in the hell you think you doing?’
‘It’s not like I don’t know what you carry’
‘Please’
‘What?’
‘Out boy..NOW’
To my surprise he removed his clothes and got in the shower with me. I must admit he still looked hot and he was standing right in front of me. I couldn’t help licking my lips as I remembered the past.
‘When you gonna give our kids the pleasure of waking up and seeing mummy and daddy together in bed?’
‘When you stop dating hoes and go get an STI check up’
‘Leandra has left’
‘Oh great so what?’
‘She wanted to. Said she had to go home her mum called. She took my car’
‘So you try and come on to me thinking I’m the other option?’
‘I don’t have a ride to get home now...Ima crash here tonight...’
‘Says who?’
‘Aww come on...as if you don’t want me too’
‘I don’t’
‘You know something you’ve always been my first option’
He pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me and touching me in ways no other man could. He knew exactly what to do to my body to get me dripping wet. He bent down and gave my breasts his undivided attention; something the men I’d been seeing didn’t know how to do. But he did. He knew that when he sucked my nipples while one hand rubs my clit my head would start to spin and I’d start whispering his name. I felt his lips go lower until he was on the floor and he pulled me towards him and positioned my pussy right on his mouth. He began to lick my entrance and suck on my clit. The added pleasure of water dripping on me from the shower brought my climax closer. I began touching myself in a way only he knew and only he ever saw. As he devoured my pussy my hands played with my breasts and my moans got louder until I felt my legs begin to shake and he grabbed my thighs making sure I couldn’t pull away. He didn’t stop licking me and teasing my clit until I came twice and I was screaming his name.

‘I can still do that to you’
‘I know...it’s amazing how you’re the only one...I wonder who else you do it to?’
‘Only you baby’

He flipped me on my back and mounted me.
‘Please don’t Trevor’
‘Stop lying to yourself...you know you been missing this dick. It’s been 3 years’
I looked him in the eyes and sighed. How in the hell he know that?
‘Make love to me than; Give it to me right Trevor’
We kissed and our tongues did their old dance as our hands explored each other’s bodies. I found his hard dick and guided it to my entrance feeling it inside of me. He blew my mind.
‘Oh shit...’
It felt so fucking good I couldn’t believe it. He had his eyes shut tight and his lips were parted as he groaned with each thrust.
‘Damn Tel...You tight as hell’
‘That’s cuz this the real deal’
I lifted my legs and placed them against the walls in the shower so that he could penetrate deeper; and deeper he went. I felt his full 9inches go all the way and he hit my G-Spot
‘Fuck Trevor...’
‘You liking it now’
‘Don’t stop hitting it...oh fuck...TREVOR’
He pulled out and then rammed into me over and over again. My nails dug into his back.
‘Turn around baby. I haven’t seen that ass in years’
I turned around and felt him feel my ass as he entered me from behind. He found my G-Spot again and began hitting it while grabbing my ass and slapping it.
‘That’s it baby...tell me you’ve been missing this baby’
Words couldn’t come out of my mouth even if I tried really hard to let him know I’ve been missing him. He pulled out and hit me with such force I came all over his dick.
‘Oh FUCK Trevor...I’ve missed you baby...So fucking much...Fuck me again baby’

I was crying by now because it was true and the feeling was too good. He bent down and kissed my back then he moved me up against the wall with my back still turned to him and he penetrated my pussy again. Reaching his hands in front of me he grabbed my breasts and played with them as he kept thrusting his dick at my G-Spot. He was biting my ears and left marks on my neck and my back. I pushed back and he fell down as I quickly turned around and straddled him. I rotated my hips and moved up and down on his 9inch shaft feeling it against my walls. His hands squeezed my breasts and slapped my ass as I began to move faster feeling another orgasm coming.
‘Ooooh baby’
‘Shontelle baby...faster baby...FUCK’

I moved my hips so fast I thought it would detach from body when I came again and he laid me down and got on top of me. He caressed my face and kissed my lips.
‘Tell me you love me Tel’

He had entered my slippery walls again and water was dripping on our bodies causing our bodies to slide against each other. I felt he was getting closer to his orgasm with each thrust against my spot.
‘Fuck...I love you Trevor...Always have...’

He seemed to get the ammo to move even faster inside of me until I felt him let go as my walls contracted around his dick and he blew up inside of me.
‘Shit baby...your pussy still the fucking best’

We lay down in the shower and let the water cool us down. What would happen now? This can’t mean we're gonna get back together.
‘You said you love me?’
‘You made me say it’
‘But you meant it’
‘Maybe Trevor...I was caught in the moment’
‘STOP LYING’
‘Ok...I meant it. I’ve always loved you but you kept breaking my heart’
He picked me up and kissed me with a new-found passion.
‘I won’t break it again’

‘MUMMYYYYYYYY, DADDYYYYYYYY’
‘Shit, that’s TJ’

We put on bath robes and ran to his room. He was sitting up and crying.
‘Baby what’s wrong?’
‘Mummy...where Keya?’
He couldn’t say his sister’s name yet and we looked at her bed. It was empty. I walked to her bed and found a note on the pillow. My hands were trembling as I reached for it. Trevor ran downstairs and called the police. I heard him outside yelling for our daughter. When I read the note I knew he was wasting his breath. I picked up TJ and went downstairs to tell him. With tears in his eyes he looked at me and his son.

‘Don’t say it...don’t tell me while we made love that a sick son of a bitch came and grabbed our daughter...please don’t’
He fell to the floor and cried. TJ jumped out of my arms and hugged his daddy.
‘Fin Keya daddy...fin keya’

Last edited by TophyzAngel on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total

20{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:54 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

That was a sweet makeup
scene, but hell no...
Why did she take Kenya.
What in the world is her
issue. That sick bastard...Add more
ASAP

21{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:19 am

SexyT

SexyT

Hey y'all
I'll be adding soon...
I've began writting another story...
A Kind of high school romance...lol
Hope people will read it!
Like a Star @ heaven

22{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:34 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 6 Don’t Blame Yourself

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Ariza_16

I wake up smelling a familiar odour. Shontelle’s hair shampoo. I turned around and saw her body next to mine with TJ between us. Then I remembered last night.

{Flashback}

‘Why you still here?’
‘Excuse me?’
‘Come on Trevor, I see the way you look at her. It’s been 3 years and whose picture still in your wallet. You haven’t been able to keep a girl for more than a month. Why? Because it’s Shontelle you want.’
‘But she hates me’
‘She loves you stupid nigger’
‘How you know?’
‘I hear her talking to TJ and Kenya. She tells them how much she loves their daddy and she wishes you 4 could be a family like she always dreamed of’
‘What do I do then?’
‘Well, me and you...it was nice but we don’t love each other. Go after the love of your life. Don’t let her get away this time.’

{End of flashback}

Leandra had borrowed my car and left. I had decided that she was right. I still loved Shontelle. I pursued her and we made love. It was beautiful the way our bodies still completed each other. There is no other girl for me and it took me all this time to figure it out.

I watched her as she moved a little and then her eyes opened and she smiled. But it was a sad smile.
‘Morning handsome’
‘Who me or this little fella?’
‘Both...’
‘Morning beautiful’
‘Morning mummy’
TJ woke up when his mum woke up and he started asking for his sister. Shontelle began to cry so I took him downstairs for breakfast. The police was coming back this morning and Shontelle went to get ready for them. I felt hollow without Kenya. TJ looked sad as he said her name repeatedly. They were inseparable and you could see how much they loved each other.
‘Daddy? Will yoo fin Keya?’
‘Yeah buddy...Daddy gon do everything he can to find Kenya. I promise you that’
‘And mummy too’
I looked up to see Shontelle leaning against the wall looking at us.
‘Why couldn’t we have been in our rooms instead of the bathroom, or downstairs?’
‘We didn’t know...I had locked all the doors and windows before coming up...No one would have guessed...come here baby’, she walked to me and fell into my arms.
‘Oooh daddy and mummy’ TJ was laughing at us. It was the first time he saw us being intimate in any way. If only Kenya was here.
We ate our breakfast and was done washing up when the police came.

‘Ms we are going to do everything we can to find your daughter. I want you and you partner to know that. You’re father is assisting us as well and we have enough manpower to give your case our undivided attention’
‘Thank you’
‘Ok so we need to establish were you and your partner were last night’
‘Well, huh, it’s kind of embarrassing actually...We were separated until last night. Had been so for the past 3 years. Last night we made up and well I had tucked them in before I went to shower and that’s where we both were...for quite a while’
The inspector cleared his throat clearly embarrassed by what he was going to ask now, ‘and had someone entered would you have heard?’
Shontelle looked at me for support and I smiled before answering, ‘probably not. The water was running as well’
‘Do you know of anyone who might want to cause you harm?’
Dru immediately came to mind and I looked at Shontelle. She nodded knowing what I was thinking.
‘Well there is Dru, but he died’
‘Can you give us more information about him’
We told him everything that had happened with Dru and his boys. He decided that he would question the one who was still alive.
‘I’m sure you are aware that sometimes when a gang leader dies, the members left look for revenge. I will go discuss with my superiors what our next move should be. We will keep you up to date.’
‘Thank you...and if you need any assistance...financially I mean...please don’t hesitate to ask. My daughter is my priority right now’
‘Yes Mr Ariza, thank you for the gesture. I will be in touch’

We walked him out and he left. Shontelle went to play with TJ. She wasn’t going to let him out of her sight from now on.
‘Trevor...when are you going back to Houston?’
‘Oh shit, I forgot I had a game next week...I’ll have to call the coach...maybe I can get some time off’
‘Shouldn’t you go and play?’
‘Not like this...how can I concentrate knowing you and TJ are alone and Kenya is scared somewhere and misses all three of us?’, I left to go and make my call. The coach was very sympathetic and he agreed to give me 2 weeks instead of the 1 I asked for off from the team. He clearly understood that I wouldn’t be at my best in this situation. He even offered his help if I needed it.
Looking at Shontelle and my son, I felt tears forming. I wiped them away but Shontelle saw. She picked up TJ and walked to the couch. She put TJ on my lap and took my hands in hers.
‘We’re a family now...I trust you Trevor. Not 100%, but enough to let you back in our lives again. And now that you’re back we need you more than ever. We have to be strong for TJ and for Kenya wherever she is. We will find her. We’ve been through too much too just make up like this and loose our daughter. We gon find her Trevor, we have too’
I hugged my family...what remained of it anyway. ‘I promised TJ that I will find her and we will and by then your trust in me will be like it used to be and we can be the happy family we should have been...if only...’
‘What?’
I began to cry. This was all my fault, ‘if only I hadn’t messed up in Houston. We’d be together and we’d be in Houston together, happy like a real family’
‘Don’t blame yourself...save your energy. Let’s go to the park with TJ. We need to focus so we can concentrate on finding Kenya...I love you and I don’t blame you’
‘Thank you...thank you...and I love you...both of you’

23{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:51 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

I blame that negro for slipping up
but mistakes happen.
I hope Kenya is alright
who did it?
We shall see I guess...Upz

24{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:42 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

IM SAYIN I WANT TO KNO WHO THE HELL DI IT N Y...

THEY ARE SO STUPID

AND AS FOR TREVOR I HOPE HE STTAIGHT NOW N OFF THAT CHEATIN ISHH

AND TJ AWWW HE MISSES HIS SISTER...HE SO CUTE LOL

UPPPSZZZ pig

25{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:22 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 7Some Feedback Finally

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Lauren29

Today was exactly a week since Kenya had been kidnapped and Trevor and I were back together.
While going through his stuff I found the ring he had given me when he proposed. I decided to try it on again.
‘It looks good on you’
I turned around to see him leaning against the door frame looking gorgeous.
‘Yeah it does’ I replied lifting my hands up in front of my face, ‘but I shouldn’t’
‘Yes you should...keep it on...we can get married when we find Kenya...she would be so happy and
you need to keep your mind off all these problems. Let me worry about that.’
‘It would be nice wouldn’t it...but I’m scared we may never find her again’
‘We will...don’t worry about that baby’
He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me. Our lips found each other and we shared a
private kiss until we felt tiny cold hands hugging our legs. It was TJ; he had sneaked into the room so
quietly and was trying to hug us both but his arms were not big enough.
We laughed as we looked at him struggling.
‘Come here buddy’
‘Daddy, put me down...I’m too high!’
Trevor ran downstairs with him and he screamed with joy. I loved watching them together. Lately
they went everywhere together. My mum had given them both a cap she had made with the words
‘That’s my Daddy’ and ‘That’s my Son’ written on both. They never left the house without them.
The sound of my cell ringing interrupted my thoughts. I looked at the caller ID. It was Tia
‘Hey girl, watchu doing?’
‘Nothing just cleaning the house’
‘Get a maid honey’
‘Just cuz Trey got you a maid and you don’t do anything don’t mean I should be as lazy as you!’
‘Funny...so can I come over later on?’
‘Yeah, I’d love to see your bump’
‘Ok...whoever is inside this bump loves your son because every time I come over it moves like crazy inside’
‘Because it knows they gon be best friends’
‘I’ll be over in 2 hours ok?’
‘Yeah girl...see ya...oh and bring Deedee’
‘If I can pry her out of Marcus’s arms!’
‘Try...see you later’
‘Aight’

I hung up only to hear my phone ring again. Thinking maybe Tia forgot to tell me something.
I didn’t look at the caller ID and answered quickly.

‘What you forget to say?’
‘I’m not who you think I am’, a strange voice answered
‘Who are you?’
‘Mummyyyyyyy’, I heard my daughter in the background and I screamed
‘Who is this? You have Kenya...what do you want?’
‘Money...lots of it’
How much?’
‘10 million...you got that much?’
‘I’ll get it...let me hear her...did you hurt her..who are you?’
‘I didn’t hurt her. I don’t hurt babies...and you’ll know who I am soon enough’
‘I wanna hear her’, I looked up and saw Trevor in front of me and I put my phone on loudspeaker
‘Mummy...it’s me’
‘Baby are you ok?’
‘I miss you and daddy and TJ’
‘We miss you too baby, but you’ll be home soon...I promise’
‘Come get me mummy please’
‘I will..I love you baby’
‘Me too mu...’
The line went dead and I was screaming her name into the phone. Trevor grabbed me and
held me tightly as I sobbed uncontrollably.
‘Tell me what happened’
I repeated the conversation to him, ‘we have to call the police’
‘What if they hurt her?’
‘They might be able to trace the call...let’s try ok’
I nodded and agreed to call my dad who came right over.

‘Daddy...can you find her?’
‘I’ll need your phone and get my man on it’
I handed him my phone immediately
‘Don’t worry, you did the right thing’
‘And the money?’
‘It may not go that far’
‘But I’m going to get it just in case’
‘If it’s going to make you feel better ok’

When my dad left Tia and Deedee showed up and they saw my puffy face. I told them what happened. The hugged me trying to comfort me.
‘Put your hand on my belly...my baby wants to caress you too’
I placed my hands on her bump and felt her baby moving against my hands. It was incredible. I really felt as if it was trying to comfort me in some way.
‘I love you guys so much’
‘And we love you too and you know we got you no matter what’

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum