Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*}

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:38 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Dang man. I hope
they get her back man...Who is it?
This is sick...
UPZ

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

27{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:28 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

aww her friends are so friendly

REAL FRIENDS

uppszzz add more

hope the sadness end soon

28{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:48 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 8For TJ and Shontelle

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Ariza_17

The past few days have been a blur for me. I haven’t been able to sleep much and
when I try shooting some hoops I miss them all. I keep thinking about my baby girl somewhere all alone
and scared. Shontelle’s dad were trying his best to trace the call but he was having a hard time. Now all I
do is sit and stare into space. Shontelle and I have even tried making love, but it ain’t like before.
‘Hey you’ I turned around to see her walking towards me with TJ on her hips and some shopping bags in
her hands. She put TJ on me and bent down kissing me lightly on the lips.
‘How was shopping?’
‘It was ok...most of these stuff is for TJ believe it or not’
‘Guess he inherited your shopping genes’

We went inside as the rain was starting to fall. TJ wanted to watch Ice Age 3 so we put that on and sat with
him.
‘Did you hear that?’ I heard a noise like someone knocking on the door. The rain was so loud the noise
could be a figment of my imagination
‘Yeah...sounds like knocking’
I got up and picked up a baseball bat I kept and walked towards the door. Leaning against it I heard
someone shouting.
‘Sounds like Trey’
I opened the door and Trey ran in, ‘man its Tia, she gonna have the baby!’
‘What? But she’s not due for another 2 months’
‘Yeah the baby is premature, man I’m freaking out...’
‘Ok, relax Trey...I’ll go get dressed and I’ll go with you to the hospital. Trevor can stay with TJ’
Shontelle ran upstairs to get dressed. I decided to take the chance and talk to Trey.
‘Man...We still ain’t found Kenya’
‘Yeah Tia told me bout that call’
‘I’m loosing sleep over this man...I wanna kill the SOB who took my daughter’
‘You know I got you’
‘I know but your girl getting a baby man, you needa be with her’
‘She’ll understand if I gotta disappear for a while...Kenya is like a daughter to all of us. Man when you
wasn’t around we all took turns babysitting. She in my heart right here man’
‘Aight, we need Marcus too and the other guys. Man we needa find out who took her’
‘I got this, I know a nigger in jail with that other motherfucker...I can get him to talk’
‘Great man...we just gotta find her’
‘We will man, we will’

‘I’m ready Trey, take me to my neice!’ She was wearing a short denim skirt and a Lakers T-shirt with
my old number.
‘What you doing in that?’
‘Boy please, you know I’m a Lakers girl...it’s YOUR old number...3..Me, you and TJ’ She started to cry and
I hugged her real tight
‘We gon find our daughter baby...we will...I won’t rest until I do’
‘And what if we find the body?’
‘Then Ima go to jail for life or be on death row when I kill the son of a bitch who did this’
‘Keep an eye on TJ baby’
‘Say hi to Tia for me’

TJ and I watched them as they left. Trey turned around to give me a thumbs up. If the police can’t find
Kenya then I will. I gotta make up for what I did wrong to Shontelle and my kids. Finding Kenya will show
Shontelle that she can trust me again.

‘Daddy, me miss Keya’
‘Hey little man, I miss her too. And daddy gon do his best to find her and bring her back home’
‘Ok daddy’

I gotta do this for TJ and Shontelle. My family needs me more than ever now.

29{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:54 am

SexyT

SexyT

I might give y'all another add soon..
I'm just checking for some responses first...
I've got the next 2 chapters down..sooo
Upzzzz

30{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:59 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Dang man...who took her.
This is pissing me off now.
Whoever did it won't live
long. I wish I was there to
do it myself.

Upz...add soon

31{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:28 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

just give me 5 seconds....i just need five...to go into the story kick whoeva it is ass who took her and then im gone..lol just five seconds lol

upppszzz

add moree then u leave us at a sorta high point

bring on the two adds

32{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:31 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 9A Sign

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Lauren30

I saw the thumbs up Trey had given Trevor, I really hope that they are not planning anything. I don’t want them getting hurt especially now that Tia is having her baby at 7 months. She will need Trey so much.
‘Don’t worry Tel...Trey won’t try to do anything he can’t handle’
‘And Trevor?’
‘Well, it’s his daughter Tel...what do you expect?
‘I’m scared I’ll end losing both my daughter and my boyfriend’
‘Oh it’s boyfriend now’
‘Well...’ I was struggling to answer her question, had I really accepted him back, ‘thing is, we’re back together, living together in the same house and I never stopped loving him. You know that. I’m crazy about him and I feel like we’re meant to be together’
‘There you go, if your meant to be together, than you always will be’

Tia was right. At least that’s what I want to believe. We changed the topic to Tia’s new baby girl who we hadn’t seen yet. The doctors were checking up on her to make sure she was able to breathe on her own.

‘There’s the new mummy’ I turned around and saw Trey with tears in his eyes walking in with his baby girl in his arms. She looked like a rose in his big hands. So tiny and fragile. He gave her to Tia who burst into tears.
‘Tel, look she is so tiny...I’m scared’
‘Aww Tia, don’t worry about it...she will get big and fat like you!’ she laughed at me.
‘Hold her Tel...’ she looked into my eyes and I think she could see the pain in my eyes, ‘just hold her for Kenya’
I walked close to her bed and took hold of her baby. Tears filled my eyes as I remembered holding Kenya for the first time. Looking into this tiny baby’s eyes though I got the strength and faith I needed to believe that I would get to hold her again soon. She began to cry and I was going to hand her back to her mother but Tia shook her head smiling. ‘You make her stop...tell her about her best friend’.

I walked over to the rocking chair and sat down. I held her so close to my face so I could look into her eyes and could look into mine. ‘Don’t cry sweety. You know you came by so early. Kenya would have loved to see you, but she is so far away right now. You and her will be best friends when you grow up. You’ll go shopping and talk about boys together, just like me and your mummy. I love you so much right now...as much as I love Kenya. Please be strong...get stronger so that you can be ready for Kenya when she gets home’
As I talked some more, I looked down on her and saw her eyes were closed and she had fallen asleep.
‘You’re a natural girlfriend. Kenya will be home soon. Don’t you see, my daughter is a sign...she came early so that when Kenya comes home, she’ll have a new friend...Trust me’

33{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:00 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 10From a nightmare to a dream
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Lauren31

It had been 2 weeks and Trevor was back in Houston. He was coming back this week-end. In the mean time, Tia, Deedee, Trey and Marcus were staying with me. I was glad I had these 2 best friends and their men were both great to me. We spent the night playing board games and watching movies. TJ adored Trey and Marcus. He was always trying to climb on them and get them to run after him. I hadn’t received any phone calls from the kidnappers yet and I was worried.

‘Hey baby’
‘Trevor?’ I turned around and saw him standing with his bag on his shoulder, ‘I thought you were coming on Friday’
‘I was, but then I began to miss you and TJ’ At the sound of his name, TJ jumped from the couch and ran to his father. ‘Daddy you wet’
‘Yeah it’s raining outside...and aren’t you supposed to be in bed?’ TJ laughed and ran upstairs with his father pretending to run slow after him. A few minutes later he walked downstairs. ‘TJ is in bed’
The girls got up and left for bed. Trey and Marcus were out tonight and they were coming home later.
‘How you been baby?’
‘Missing you!’ I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his face towards mine so we could kiss. I felt his arms go around my waist and he lifted me up so my legs were around his waist. He walked to the couch and laid me down. ‘I’ve missed you too baby’. We continued to kiss and my hands went beneath his Sean John T-shirt to feel his rock hard chest and abs; slowly I lifted it over his head so he was bare-chested on top of me. His hands glided across my bell lifting my silk nightdress up to my chest. He began to kiss my breasts slowly circling his tongue around my nipple before gently sucking it until it was rock hard and I was softly moaning.

‘Is it ok to do it here?’ he asked me this with a cheeky look and mischievous smile. My hands caressed his face as I reached up to kiss his lips. He removed my dress completely so I was in my black lace panties. I knew he liked to see me in them and his eyes seemed to glow at the sight.
‘Make love to me...it’s been so long. I just want to feel you inside me...at least I feel complete like this’

He removed the rest of his clothing and made me sit up as he knelt in between my legs. I felt his warm breathe against my pussy as he neared my clit. His fingers entered my wet entrance and began to move against my walls. I felt his tongue flicking my clit as my I began to breather faster and lighter. I pushed my pussy in his face to urge him on and he pressed my clit causing me to moan out loud. My legs squeezed against the side of his head as I felt my orgasm building up. ‘Trevor...’
He looked up at me smirking, ‘you feel good baby?’ ‘oh yes...don’t stop...please’. he returned to eating my pussy as I exploded into his mouth.

He looked up at me smiling and I noticed my juices on his lips. I pulled him on top of me and kissed his lips. ‘Damn, you kinky tonight’. ‘Mm hmm...’ he began teasing me with his dick as he placed it at my entrance and making it move across my slit. When I wasn’t expecting it, he rammed into me causing my shout out. He began to laugh at me as he pumped in and out of me ‘you’re gonna pay for that’. He withdrew from within me and lifted my legs onto his shoulders and penetrated me once again. ‘You like that?’...the feeling was too good as I grabbed onto his arms urging him deeper inside of me. ‘Faster Trevor..oh’ he was quick to responded and I felt his dick hitting my spot at a very fast pace. I came all over his dick but he didn’t stop. Instead he lay down and pulled me with him so that I sat on his dick. I began to move up and down quickly so that he was grunting beneath me.
‘Shontelle...ride this dick baby...oh shit’ his hands moved onto my hips making me bounce higher and I landed heavily onto him. ‘Shit baby...i’m bout to cum’. My hands pressed against his chest as I shook my ass while moving up and down. When he came his hands reached up and squeezed my breasts and I fell on his chest.
‘Damn baby’, he was out of breath as I lay my head on his chest. I was about to answer when I heard the doorbell. I put on his T-shirt while he put on his jeans and we walked to the door together giggling at what we had just done.
‘What the fuck?’ there was a big box on the door step with my name and Trevor’s name written on it. We looked around to see who had rung the door bell, but no one was in sight. Trevor looked at me and I nodded. He bent down and opened the box. When it saw it’s contents a piercing scream filled the entire house.

‘SHONTELLE, Shontelle...wake up!’ someone was shaking me and I forced my eyes open. I saw Trevow standing over me.
‘Oh my God...it’s my baby...Trevor...it’s Kenya...they killed her’
‘You were having a nightmare baby’
‘But you were there...we made love and then we...’
‘No baby. I walked in just now and saw you sleeping. I was about to carry you upstairs when you started screaming’ he was caressing my face and he handed me a glass of water to drink.
‘But...so...why are you here? It’s not Friday is it?’ he looked away as if scared to answer. I heard voices behind him and I sat up to look.
‘Daddy? What are you doing here?’ I saw them exchange glances and my dad walked towards me with my phone in his hands. Slowly he turned it around so I could see the screen. I felt as if my very life was being taken and my mouth dried up instantly. Trevor placed his hands on my shoulders and I held it tightly. Tia and Deedee had come downstairs and were sitted besides me. Tia held her baby while Deedee held TJ and she covered his eyes when she saw the screen.
‘Daddy...’
‘We have an idea when she is being held’
‘Go find her daddy...please’
I held the phone in my hands. My baby girl was tied up to a small chair. They had painted her face and the words ‘Mummy, Daddy SAVE ME’ was written on her forehead. I handed the phone back to my dad and stood up. ‘Daddy, go..please...right now...find our baby girl’
I fell into Trevor’s arms as tears filled my eyes. He scooped me up and carried me to our bed and he let me cry until I fell asleep.
‘Have sweet dreams my baby...we gon find her...she will be home soon’ I heard him whispering the words to me as my mind wondered off to a place where I was with Kenya, TJ and Trevor. It was a happy place.

34{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:02 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Dang man...I thought they killed her for real
I hope they save her in time.
My goodness this is getting intense...
Upz loving it

35{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:28 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

I KNO RIGHT...LEAVING US AT THE INTENSE PARTS LOL

UPPSZZZ ADD SOON

36{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:56 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 11They Need Protection

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Ariza_18

Shontelle was still asleep when I woke up and I let her sleep because I know she had a rough night last night. I made breakfast for TJ and then we went out to the pool and I let him get in and have some fun.

‘Hey man, sup?’ I turned around to see Marcus and Trey walking out to the pool.
‘Nothing man...just chilling with my son’
‘Yeah...can you talk man?’ we looked around and made sure we didn’t see the girls. They probably still asleep like Shontelle.
‘What you got?’ I asked keeping an eye on TJ. He was playing with a basket ball in the safe end of the pool. Kept trying to shoot it, but it never went high enough.
‘Well, man...I got some info from my boy on lockdown. We lucky cuz the nigger in the same cell as he is and they get along good enough for him to get some info out the mf’
‘Like what?’
‘Well, ok the nigger go by Hawk...don’t know why. Anyway he told my boy that his gang on the outside wanna get revenge on you and Shontelle for Dru and the other nigger who died. Man he started mentioning your kids as well. They gon take both of them’
‘Shit...that means they got Kenya and now they want TJ’
‘Yeah but he didn’t say anything about a ransom, so I told my boy that Kenya already been kidnapped and he went back and told Hawk. He was pissed man...so I’ve been thinking it ain’t his gang who got Kenya. It’s gotta be someone else, cuz he told my boy that his gang hasn’t put their plan in motion yet and they staking out the place waiting for the right moment. But when he learnt that Kenya already been kidnapped he said they gon do something else.’
‘Like what?’
‘Man...’ he looked at Marcus who looked at his shoes. ‘They wanna take what you love the most’
‘Shontelle?’
‘Yeah man...he said they gon kill her like we killed Dru’
Hearing those words sent shivers down my spine. I looked at the window to our room and thought of her still asleep. ‘Ok...we gotta know when they gon try this...but in the mean time try getting your boy to ask Hawk who could have taken Kenya’
‘I got you...but you gotta keep an eye on your girl and your son’ TJ was still in the pool but he had given up on shooting the ball and he was busy splashing water everywhere.
‘Don’t worry, I think I’m going to get a bodyguard for her’
‘That’s a good idea’
‘What is?’ We looked up and saw Shontelle in her robe by the door. Her hands were on her hips and she was trying to look angry.
‘Nothing baby...getting you protection’
‘I don’t need it’ I nodded to my boys and they laughed knowing this was going to be a hard fight.
‘You do...I don’t want anything happening to you and TJ’
‘But nothing will’
‘Shontelle...just do it for me ok?’ she pouted her lips and walked towards me. ‘Fine...on one condition’
‘That’s my girl...name it’ I stood up to kiss her and she pushed me in the pool instead.
‘That!’ I laughed as I looked at her and swam to her. She began to run away but I was faster and I caught her. TJ was clapping his hands and screaming with joy as I carried her to pool and jumped in with her.
‘TREVOR!’
‘What...you so sexy when you wet!’ she was hitting my chest but laughing all the same.
‘I hate you’
‘Same same’
‘I love you’
‘I love you too’
I swam to TJ and helped him shoot the ball as Shontelle got out the pool and lay on the pool chair with her legs up. Looking at her I smiled remembering the first time I saw her and why I fell in love with her.
Tia and Deedee walked out with Lakisha, ‘we bout to go shopping, how about we take TJ off your hands. Give you two a break. Y’all need it badly’
Shontelle laughed and walked up to me so she could take TJ out the pool. He was kicking water at us because he didn’t wanna get out, but when he learnt where he was going he calmed down and ran to his god-mother so she could go fix him up. I stayed in the pool in my boxers and did some laps while Shontelle watched. She had gone upstairs and changed in a Babyphat bikini.
‘Bye mummy an daddy! Luv yooo’ TJ walked up to her, kissed her and waved at me.
‘Buy daddy something nice’ he ran off to Deedee and Tia.

‘Are you done with your exercise?’ Shontelle was walking to the pool steps and began swimming towards me. She had a cheeky smile on and I felt my body heat up as she neared me and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.
‘Looks like it’ I kissed her lips and slipped my tongue into her mouth where hers was awaiting mine. My hands played with her bikini straps until it was undone and her breasts were floating in the water. I pushed her up against the side of the pool and lifter her higher up so I could get her breasts in my mouth. Her hands played in my hair and pushed my head harder in her breasts. She lowered herself down and her hands pulled up my boxers. Slipping it off she wrapped her legs around me and I felt my dick enter her tight pussy. ‘No time for foreplay today?’ she smiled at me ‘No I just want you inside of me...I’ve missed you for too long’

She began moving up and down on my dick as my hands played with her breasts. ‘Faster baby’ She moved faster and I heard her moaning loudly and she whispered my name in my ears turning me on even more. I pulled her body closer to mine so her breasts were squashed against my chest. Our breathing quickened as she began to slide faster on my dick. ‘I’m bout to cum Tel’ her arms tightened around my neck ‘cum with me Trevor’. We moved as one in the water until we both came and she released me as she floated on the water giggling. ‘I needed that’
‘You are one crazy but damn sexy chick’ I pulled her back so I could kiss her once more.
‘Let’s go out for lunch somewhere’
‘Just us two?’
‘Yeah me and you only’

We got out the pool and had a shower. I changed into my True Religion jeans and a black PhatFarm t-shirt Shontelle bought for me. She came out of her walk-in closet dressed in a very short denim skirt and a pink halter neck Versace top. She wore pink slippers to match and a pink handbag. I roamed around in her drawers and found a pair of pink framed Versace shades and handed them to her. ‘You know how to compliment my style’ I laughed pulling her close as we walked downstairs to the car. ‘Now your style is complimented...when I’m by your side’. I heard her giggling as she got in. ‘So true baby...and you know it’s vice versa’. She was trying to put on a straight face until I pulled her face towards mine and we kissed before I started the car and we drove off into town to find a nice spot for lunch with my baby.

37{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:10 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 12Soul Mates

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Ariza_19

Lunch with Shontelle was nice. We got the chance to talk about everything we’d been through for the past 4 years. I was able to explain to her what happened in Houston and she listened without getting mad. She told me about all the guys she dated and how she could never really find that one to replace me.
‘Thing is I never stopped loving you. I tried so many times but I couldn’t. Every time I looked at our babies I saw your face and it brought back so much’
‘I’m sorry I caused all the pain...I messed up really bad. But I’m trying to make up for it all’ she smiled at me and nodded, ‘yeah I can see that’
‘So are we good now?’
‘Yeah baby...we good’ she reached for my hands and squeezed them, ‘I love you...always have and I always will’
We stayed that way for a while...just gazing into each other’s eyes and smiling like two high school kids. It was then that I realized I’d met my soul mate, my one true love...I’d finally found that love that my grand-parents and the ones before say you only find once. I’m never letting it go again.
‘Let’s go shopping’
‘Aww man’ she battered her eye-lashes at me and pouted a little, ‘ok fine’
She jumped up with joy and I laughed as people turned to stare. I had seen some cameras flashing and I knew we’d be in some magazines soo; Especially since Shontelle is the daughter of a fashion designer and she has walked the run-way herself. I sighed and paid the bill as she walked in front me switching her hips from side to side. She knew that turned me on and she looked back at me and winked. Running to keep up with her I grabbed her pulled her body close to mine. ‘When we get home, you’re gonna pay for that little show’, she laughed as turned around and kissed my lips and then walked on ahead to a jewellery shop.
‘You want something babe?’ I was looking around and saw the perfect diamond ring for her. The store clerk had noticed me and came to assist me. ‘I need you to trick my girl into trying this on her ring finger so I can see what it looks like’ the girl smiled at me and nodded.
‘Excuse me miss, can I help you?’
‘I’m looking for a pair of earrings, nothing to fancy but to drab too!’
‘Well we have these ones here. They would look lovely on you’ I watched as she tried on her earrings and waited for the clerk to bring in the ring. ‘You know, we have this ring here and so many people are trying it on for size because it’s so pretty. It would match those earrings you have on’
‘Let’s see than’ I walked up to her as she slipped on the ring. It was perfect.
‘Well it’s nice...but...I’ll take the earrings today. I think I’ll come by tomorrow for the ring’
‘Ok, should I save it for you?’
‘Yes please...and can I leave my number so you can call and remind me...cause I may forget’
The clerk looked at me and I nodded. While Shontelle was busy browsing some bracelets I handed her my card and paid for the ring. She turned around right as I slipped the tiny box in my pocket.
‘You ready to go somewhere else now?’
‘Yeah Ariza...let’s go’ she waved at the clerk and we left with her leading the way.

‘Don’t walk to fast boo...wait up’ I heard her laughing as she picked up speed to cross the street.
‘WATCH OUT’ I turned around and saw an old lady shouting and pointing at a black Mercedes with tinted windows. It was coming fast, too fast and heading straight for Shontelle. I began to run to grab her but the car was too fast for me. It sped past me heading for Shontelle. She was frozen in the spot. ‘SHONTELLE RUN!’ Her head snapped in my direction but her legs seemed stuck to the ground. As the car neared her it slowed down. I saw a window slide down and that’s when I began to run as fast as I could. When I got close to her the all I saw was the window slide up again and Shontelle fell in my arms. People were screaming and yelling at each other to call for an ambulance.

I held my girlfriend in my arms. She was trying to say something to me but she the pain was too much. I held her hand and squeezed it tightly before letting go so I could remove my t-shirt and cover her body. She was trembling so much. I began to cry as I saw blood seeping through my t-shirt. She was trying to lift her hands up to touch my face. I held them up for her and I put them on my face. I saw her smile ‘I love you Ariza’ was all she could say; and she said it so softly for only me to hear. I heard an ambulance in the distance and I willed it to hurry up.

‘Don’t die on my baby...not now...we gotta find Kenya baby and we gonna get married...I’m not letting you go...you can’t...I need you too much...Me and you, we’re soul mates, meant to be together forever’ I reached for the box in my pocket and pulled out the ring. I noticed the look of shock in her eyes as I slipped it on her finger. ‘We’re engaged now...nothing you can say about it’ I was trying to hold back the tears as I bent down and kissed her lips. Then I felt hands on me tearing me away from her. I struggled and fought with them to let me go but the pinned me down.

‘You have to let us help her sir’
‘Let me come with her please...she needs me’
‘You can follow in your car...we will do our best to save her though...but let us take her now’

My shoulders slumped as I saw them place her on a stretcher and carry her to the ambulance. I felt like my life had been taken away from me just then and I was hollow now. I barely felt my heart beating.

‘TREVOR?’ I turned around and saw Deedee running towards me, ‘what happened?’ TJ was crying on her hips. All the noise was scaring him. I took him from her arms and held him tightly in my arms. I fell to my knees as I broke down and cried like a baby. I could barely say the words to Deedee. She held my hands and I felt Tia on my side as well.

‘Shontelle...she’s...been...shot’

38{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:42 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOW COULD THAT HAPEN...THATS NOT COOL

omg i like cant believe she got shot

o i cnt wait til they kill them bitches or summm

mane sum needa happen fast

DAMNNNN
but fareel lol i didnt think she would get shot in no dang on broad day light

39{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:10 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

AHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

N0000000000 !!

( head in my hands tryna hide my tears )

first kenya &+ now tel !!

this story is sooooooooooooo
good !! add soon please !!

bumpiesz xinfinity !!

40{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:04 am

SexyT

SexyT

Glad ur liking the story!!
Rae...ur right abt getting show in broad day light but hey..it's all fiction!! lol
Anyway where is YOUR part 2??? huh huh huh...i'm waiting on u!
Simba getting hungry and piggy looking very tasty!! lol

I'm bout to add now!

41{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:18 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 13Good News??

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Ariza_20

I had rushed to the hospital with Deedee and Tia. Trey and Marcus met us there and I called Shontelle’s dad and mum to let them know what happened. Then I called my mum and asked her to come get TJ. I didn’t want him there to see his mum like that. They all arrived at the same time and my mum took TJ who immediately began to cry and she took him from my arms.
‘Come to grandma sweety. Let’s go for some ice-cream ok?’ he nodded when he heard ice-cream but he was still crying a little bit. My mum squeezed my shoulders ‘I’ll be praying for her...she will be better’ as she walked away she hugged Shontelle’s mum and she managed to convince her to join her and TJ for ice-cream downstairs.

When they left I was sitting with Shontelle’s dad in the waiting room and I told him about Hawk in jail.
‘I was about to get her a bodyguard and...’
‘It’s ok son...you couldn’t have known it would happen today. But tell me more about what you found out’
I told him everything Trey and Marcus told me and they filled in the blanks for him. When I was done the doctors came out from the operating room. I rushed up to meet him.
‘Is she ok? Can I see her?’ the look on his face made me stop asking him questions.
‘Well, we are still working on her. We removed the bullet though. It struck one of her ribs. A higher aim would have got straight in the heart.’
‘So she made it?’
‘We are not sure yet...we still have to keep her under observation for the next week or two...but there is good news’
‘Good news?’ her father said this at the same time as me and we looked at each other shocked.
‘Yes...the baby is safe’
‘BABY?’
‘Urm...you weren’t aware that she was pregnant?’
‘NO...and I don’t think she was too because she would have told me’
‘Well, she is one month pregnant. That’s why we took so long we had to make sure the baby was safe before we tried to remove the bullet’
I fell in a chair astounded. ‘Pregnant...wow’
Her father asked some more questions and then urged the doctor to bring back his daughter. Then he sat down beside me ‘ Congratulations son’. I looked at him still not believing it and managed to stutter a thank you just as our mothers came back.
When they learnt what the doctor said her mother hugged me. ‘She will be ok...both of them...they will make it’ I hugged her back and cried. ‘I should have been with her...but she was laughing and running ahead. I should have held her back...’
‘Don’t you dare blame yourself...you were there when she went down...she wasn’t alone. Because of you she held on. She would have died if she was alone...’

We all sat down and TJ fell asleep so Trey and Marcus offered to bring him home to the girls. They were also going to round up some men to go find the guys who shot Shontelle. I walked with then to the car and my phone rang alerting me of a text message.

Now you know what it’s like to have one of your own taken from you. Peace out.

I almost smashed my phone, but didn’t wanna make noise and wake TJ up. ‘Find these Sons of Bitches and kill them...I don’t care what you do to them...I just never wanna hear from them again. And when you kill them, give them a message for me...tell them they fucked with the wrong family’

42{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:28 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

ADD S00N !!
i L0VE tHiS !!
i`M 0VER HERE GEttiNG
HyPE iN My D0RM !!
My R00MiE tHiNK i`M L0SiNG
My DAMN MiND !! ( lmao )) !!

UPPZ !!

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 464113
( mumble wants more ) !!

43{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:02 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

uppszz

i wanna kno who he was tlkin to lol

i love this junt to lol

44{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:15 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 14I don’t want to Wake Up

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Ariza_21

I stayed the next couple of nights in the hospital with Shontelle. She was still
unconscious but the doctor said if I talked to her she would hear me. So I kept telling her how much
I love her and I told her about our baby growing inside of her. 3 days after her operation I felt her
squeeze my hands when I mentioned the baby. I ran to call a nurse and she quickly came to see her.
‘She’s beginning to respond to you. Keep talking to her...get her to open her eyes. Whatever it is you
said struck a nerve and gave her the strength to fight back’ she smiled as she walked out saying she
would call the doctor.

‘Hey baby...you can hear me? You need to come back to me. TJ is waiting for you and Kenya...’ I was
afraid to say we hadn’t found her yet, ‘and our unborn child...what will we name her or him? Come on baby wake up’
She kept on squeezing my hands and I looked at face...tears were falling down her cheeks. I kissed them away.

‘Is she responding some more?’ the doctor had entered the room and was looking at her chart.
‘Yeah, she is squeezing my hands tighter and she was crying’
He examined her closely, ‘she should be able to breathe on her own. We are going to remove the tubes
and we’ll see’ he called a nurse and I went outside as they removed all the breathing machinery. As I
waited I called her parents and my mum to tell them what was happening.

Tia and Deedee came by and I told them what happened.
‘That’s great Trevor...you know though...I think she gon refuse to wake up until Kenya comes home’
‘Why?’
‘Well...think about it...I’ve read stories about people who refuse to wake up sometimes because of something in their life’
‘So you think we need to find Kenya for her to wake up?’
‘Yeah...I think if we can find her she’ll wake up for sure’
‘Ok...well...we’ll find her then’
They left to go and find Trey and Marcus. ‘Do you know where they’ve been these past few nights?’
I shook my head, ‘nah...they came here a few times though to check on me and Shontelle’
‘Ok than...we’ll call them and see what’s up’

By the time they left the doctor was done and I went back in and sat with Shontelle.
‘I’m going to find Kenya Tel...If that’s what it takes to get you to wake up I promise you that’

45{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:22 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

FiND KENyA !!

ME &+ MUMBLE ARE
L00KiNG t00 !!
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 464113

update soon !!
great add !!
i hope they find
tha losers that took
kenya &+ let me get
one in too !!

UPPZ !!

46{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:24 pm

SexyT

SexyT

girl u up at 3 in tha morning???
No wonder ur roomie tripping!!!
Lol
Glad u like the story...
Part II is almost over actually
A couple more adds left!!

47{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:25 pm

SexyT

SexyT

New page!
Woohoo!!
Yeah girl!!
cheers

48{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:28 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

dude it`s only
10 : 28 where i am !!

( lol ) !!

&+ thankfully my roomie
is gone for tha weekend
so i can get as hype as
i wanna !! ( lol ) !!

49{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:57 pm

SexyT

SexyT

lol!!
Ok...it' still early than!!!
It's 7 50am where i'm at!

50{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:20 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Dang those adds were intense
I will give u a better review later
madd upz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum