Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*}

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:02 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 15Traitor

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Ariza_22

I’ve been sitting with Shontelle for a week now and though she responds to what we say she won’t wake up. I’ve tried everything. Even brought TJ to see her, but I guess she really wants to see Kenya.
‘Hey you’ I heard Tia’s voice behind me and she walked in with Lakisha. Heading for Shontelle’s bed she gave me Lakisha and TJ sat on my other lap to play with her.
‘Her belly starting to show even though she is asleep like this’
‘Yeah...i’ve noticed’
‘Trevor, did you ask Trey to look for Kenya’ Her question caught me off guard and I just stared at her.
‘Well, him and Marcus offered’
‘Stop it Trevor. He has a family to take care of. Tell him to stop looking’
‘WHAT?’ I got up and handed her Lakisha, ‘Trey is my best friend, him and Marcus offered to help me look for Tia, he even found out that Tel was going to get SHOT...they warned me and now when your best friend is lying there in a coma you want me to tell my best friend to stop trying to help me? You know what...you got some nerve...tell himself’
I walked away and sat down playing with TJ. ‘Trevor look...’
‘I ain’t even gonna listen to you. I don’t wanna argue about this while my girlfriend is lying there and can hear every word we say’
‘She can’t hear us...She is in a coma’
‘You know what...part of me belives that you don’t want her to wake up’ She didn’t reply as quickly and she stared into space ‘That’s not true and you know it’
‘Then why can’t Trey keep looking for Kenya?’

I didn’t realize I was yelling until Trey, Marcus and Deedee came running in ‘What the hell?’
‘There he is Tia, tell him yourself’, she just stared at him, ‘tell him...’
‘Tell me what?’ everyone was looking at us now. ‘Tell him that you don’t want him to help me look for Kenya’
‘WHAT? Tia is that true?’
‘I...yes...but’
‘How could you want something like that?’
‘Because you have a family to protect’
‘And what about my best friend and your best friend? No one but us can help them. I can’t believe you’ she sat down and began to cry. I didn’t even feel sorry for her and her tears so I turned my back to her.
‘Tia, Trey is right’ Deedee was kneeling by her side, ‘we have to help Tel’
‘And me? And my baby?’
‘Tia you been fucking selfish...how could you? Now that you have the perfect family you ain’t interested in helping your best friend? Look at her...’ when she said that we all turned to look at Shontelle. Tears were falling down her cheeks again.
‘You need to leave...go and figure out what you want to do...help your best friend and find your god-daughter or keep Trey under lock and key so Shontelle can’t have her family back’
She got up to leave when Trey spoke. ‘I ain’t backing out...Trevor is my best friend...he got my back and I got his’ he walked towards her and held her hands, ‘don’t think that I don’t know I have you and Sha...I love you guys so damn much...and for me it hurts that I got you both when my boy there...look at him...he lost his baby girl and his girl is fighting for her life. Think about it baby’

52{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:22 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

on everything i wanna kick
that broad in tha face !!

trey is a grown ass man
who can make his own damn
decisions !! tia need to sit
down &+ take care of her
&+ tha baby !!

it ain`t like trevor forced
that negroe to do a
damn thing !! good add girl !!

update soon !!

UPPZ !!

53{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:42 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

hold da hell up..

she needa get her ass molly woped all up n through that damn hospital

shitd if i was tel i would have woke up asked to hold the baby hand it to somebdy else beat tia ass then go bac to my coma lik ant nun happen lol

uppszz

54{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:15 am

SexyT

SexyT

lol...good one rae!! i think ima have to include u sumwere
u so crazy!!!

55{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:29 am

SexyT

SexyT

Hey y'all just wanted to say that I'm done with the story!!
I've got all the remaining posts done...
And I'm just gonna post them up one day at a time!!!
Just to keep y'all on ur toes!!
geek Heehee!!! geek
lol!

56{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:55 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG affraid affraid affraid
SELFISH FAKE FRIENDS
How you gonna sit here and see
you friend fighting for her life
when you know she the one
who helped you start up the family.

She just frustrated me. I'm ex-ing her
out of the friend category

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

57{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:58 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

lol oh me and nibbles
still loving it

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 903750

58{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:05 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 16We Boys for Life

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Ariza_23

I was still mad about what Tia had said when she left and everyone else who remained behind stayed quiet. Only TJ could be heard calling out to her mum.
‘Hey T...man you know that I’m not going to give up on you’
‘Yeah I know...but you gotta talk to Tia...it’s like she doesn’t want Tel to wake up’
‘I got this don’t worry’
‘Hey is Tel’s dad’ Deedee pointed outside where Tel’s dad was coming towards her room.

‘Hey everybody...I just wanted to come and share some good news’
We all looked up at him and he laughed. ‘We have news on Kenya’s location...we went undercover and we found out who took her and where she is’
‘Where?’ I jumped up and Trey and Marcus did the same.
‘Whoa boys, I know what you wanna do...and I wanna do it too...but we gotta do this the right way’
After checking on Shontelle he left and Trey and Marcus decided to try and follow him and maybe find where Kenya is.

‘Trevor go home...TJ is tired and needs to sleep on his bed for a while and you need to eat some proper food...I’ll stay with my girl’
I was grateful to Deedee and picked up TJ so we could go home for a while. Before leaving I bent down and kissed Shontelle. ‘You hear that baby, Kenya coming home’ I whispered softly in her ears.

Driving home alone was painful. TJ was asking why I left his mummy at the hospital. Tears stung my eyes as I answered question after question until I pulled up in the driveway. When I opened the door there was an envelope on the floor. I put TJ down and he ran to go his play room. turning the envelope in all directions I couldn’t tell who had sent it so I opened it and took out a note.

‘You and your girlfriend took something from me...or should I say someone.
Yes that’s it. Dru was mine. He loved me and I loved him. Now that you don’t
have both your daughter and you’ll probably lose your girlfriend too.’

I sat on the couch and cursed out loud crushing the paper and throwing it in the fireplace. Calling Trey and Marcus was my next move. We decided that it must Dru’s ex or someone like that and we had to find out who it was. When I hung up I went to check on TJ and then I went to have a shower.

‘Dadyyyyyy’ I heard TJ yell out when I stepped out of the shower. Throwing on a boxer I ran down the stairs and saw him on the couch. ‘Hey little man, what’s up?’
‘Hey man...sorry bout that. We scared him when we walked in from the pool’
Trey and Marcus came out the kitchen with drinks in their hands. ‘Ok, thought he was hurt or something’
‘Anyway sit down...we got news’
‘Already?’ I looked at my watch, it hadn’t even been an hour since I last called them, ‘you guys are too good’
‘Yeah yeah, that’s why we boys’
‘Anyway, the letter came from Dru’s ex...man this is sick...Marcus tell him man’
I looked at Marcus and he was shaking his head. ‘Shit man...Dru never wanted Shontelle back...he needed her money. The nigger owed some drug lord big big big money. I’m talking half a million at least. Did Shontelle ever tell you that because of her he almost got busted?’

My mind went to when I first met Shontelle and I went to her place and she cried telling me about when Dru raped her, ‘yeah man, I knew about it’

‘Well, the police officers who heard her yelling at him were dirty cops who worked for a drug lord that go by the name Prince. They reported him and said he was telling people about his business. Dru got beat up bad and you know what he did to your girl.’ My head snapped in Trey’s direction, they knew what happened?
‘Man we know, our source told us everything. Getting back to the story...Dru knew only Shontelle could give him the money. His plan was simple...trick her into getting back with him and steal her money. She got plenty from her mum and being a model she making a lot. His girl agreed to the plan too. So both Dru and Shontelle were playing each other...only thing is Dru lost and now his girl wanna make sure you lose too’

I sat in silence trying to process the details...TJ climbed on my lap and asked to go play outside. He was getting to like basketball since he saw me play so much. ‘In a minute daddy busy right now’
‘We won’t keep you man, but what do we do?’
‘Find the bitch and bring my daughter man’
They looked at each other before talking, ‘that’s all?’
‘And then we gon go back there and I’m a blow her brains out for messing with my family’
‘Nah man, you can’t, if this gets out you going to jail and you can’t’
‘We’ll make sure no one knows than...I wanna look into her eyes when I pull the trigger’
‘Cool man...we’ll arrange for it. When we get Kenya we’ll call you and bring her to wherever you are’
I nodded and they left leaving me to pick up my son and go shoot some hoops with him.

59{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:23 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

So loving it...Its so sad
its ending soon Sad
Add asap

60{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:33 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

OK OK

WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE THATS GOOD...

NOW ALL WEE GOTTA DO IS KILL THAT DIRTY KINIVING(SP) BITCH N THEN WE BAC TO HAVIN THE FAM...

BUT STILL AS FAR AS TIA SHE HAS ALOT OF MAKIN UP TO DO.....

UPPSZS pig

PIGGY BEEN ON A LIL VACTION LOL HE BAC NOW

HE SAYSZZ UPSZ

61{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:22 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 17Wait a while longer

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Ariza_24

TJ and I finished shooting hoops and went for a swim in the pool. Spending quality time with my son made me feel good. I gave him a bath and went back to the hospital to check on Shontelle.

Upon arriving I noticed Deedee was fast asleep. I shook her gently to wake her up but TJ had other ideas. He ran to his god-mother and screamed in her ears. She woke up with a fright while TJ and I burst out laughing.
‘You guys...that was NOT cool’
‘It was all him...I swear’
She shook her head at TJ who walked to her and gave her a big hug, ‘sowy auntie’
‘That’s ok sweetie...aunty still loves you’
‘Any change in Shontelle?’
No...any news bout Kenya’
It wasn’t a good idea to tell Deedee and Marcus and Trey. She might tell Tia and I didn’t need the drama queen here. So I lied and said no.
‘Ok...Tia called me’ I raised my eyebrows and didn’t comment sitting down opposite from her.
‘Trevor come on...I know you’re pissed, but she is Shontelle’s best friend’
‘Who don’t want us to find Kenya, don’t forget that’
‘She’s scared Trevor, Trey is her first love. She lost her mum when she was 5 and she grew up with her dad and a lot of step-mums who beat and abused her...her dad wasn’t there for her. She is just scared that Lakisha will grow up without a daddy’
‘That’s touching, but what about TJ? He may lose both his mum and twin sister. How in the hell will he grow up...did she think about him? You know what Deedee, I feel for your girl, but Trey and me go back a long way...we tight and he got my back cuz of an incident which happened years back’
‘What was that?’

I took in a deep breath remembering how Trey and I became best friends. ‘He was in a store being held at gunpoint. A masked man was trying to rob the store by taking him hostage...the store owner had just opened up and didn’t have any money but the guy didn’t believe him. I hid behind a shelf and I had a basketball in my hand. I knew I had to do something to help him and that’s when I threw the ball and I hit the guy on the head. It gave Trey time to fight him off and I ran to grab the gun. Eventually we got it but not before Trey got shot in the chest. I put him in my car and hurried to the hospital. Had we waited for the ambulance the doc said he would have bled to death because of traffic. I saved his life’
‘Wow...that’s why he ride or die...damn’
‘Now you know...tell that to Tia’
She sat in silence contemplating what to do next. ‘Well, I’m going to go home and take a shower. Want me to take TJ? I’m gon call Tia and get her to calm down...And for the record I never agreed with her...but you konw us girls...always tryna help each other out’ she smiled at me and I smiled back. TJ wanted to go so I let him go with her and I sat down in the chair staring at Shontelle.

‘Baby, I need you to wait a while longer...just a few hours...and we gon have Kenya...we know where she is and we going to get her home soon...just hold on for me baby’
I walked up to her and held her hand. At the same time I prayed to God that Trey and Marcus would call me with good news soon.

A vibrating sound caused me to wake up from the couch I had fallen asleep in at the hospital. I checked my watch and saw it was almost 2 in the morning. Without looking at the caller ID I answered.
‘Hello?’
‘Trevor’ a female voice replied.
‘Who is this?’
‘It’s Tia...’
‘Oh....’
‘Trey hasn’t come home yet...do you know where he is?’ she sounded pissed and I was about to answer when I heard a lot of noise outside Shontelle’s room. People were yelling and I heard people running.
‘Hold on a sec...some people shouting in the halls’ the moment I approached the door it burst open and in walked Trey and Marcus with some girl I hadn’t met but she looked vaguely familiar. She was carrying something and as I looked closely I saw my daughter asleep in her arms still in the night dress she had been wearing when she was kidnapped.

62{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:40 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

oooo got damn.....ooooo got damn....WHAT THE HELL

ok ok ok ....lets see here

i dnt even kno wat to say u got mmy eyes open and bnuggin lik im right there watchin it lol

come on bruhh....u haveGOTTA ADD more soon PLEASE

man trevor bruhh u just needa take ya daughter slowly and but here in a chair let them walk her out to the bac of the hospital get some random crackhead to bet her ass then walk away lol

but fareal let me kno who the girl is ...

upszzzz

pig piggy so nervous right now....he said how u gone leave him hanggin lik that

63{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:42 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

AND THEN THE BITCH ANT GIVE HER NO BATH........NOPE SHE DIEING SHE IS DIENG

ATLEAST I THINK SO ........RIGHT RACHEL SHE IS GONE DIE RIGHT?????

64{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:52 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Rae u gon have a nice surprise!!!
lol! lol!

65{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:11 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Man what the freak?
Who is this damn female...
I wanna kill her
I wanna kill her
I wanna kill her
my damn self...

Is Kenya okay?
Is Shontlle okay?

Add Soon

66{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:42 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

FUCK NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM READY TO FIGHT !
FUCK WHAT TIA THINK !
FUCK WHAT TREVOR THINK !
FUCK THE POLICE !
FUCK EVERY DAMN BODY !

IMMA KILL THAT HO !

SOMEONE MAKE SURE THEY
GET KENYA BEFORE HAND
CUZ SHE FINNA DIE !

NOW DAMMIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh...good add !
add more soon !

UPPZ !

67{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:08 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 18Now or Never

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Ariza_25

I forgot I had to answer Tia and I just handed Trey the phone and he talked to her. I looked at the girl holding my daughter and tears filled my ears. She was fast asleep. I didn’t know whether to grab her or let her sleep.
‘Here Trevor hold her’
I looked at her long and hard trying to figure out where I knew her from. Then it hit me.
‘Rae?’
‘Yeah T, it’s me’
‘Shit...what you doing here?’
‘My cousin needed back up...and you know I’m down cuz we all go back a long way’
I laughed remembering the gang in the old days. She pushed Kenya towards me and I held her. Trey was still yelling in the phone. Guess Tia wasn’t pleased at what he did even if he alright and we got Kenya back. Ignoring them I walked to Shontelle’s be and lay Kenya next to her. by now nurses and doctors were posted at the door. They had been yelling at Trey and Marcus and Rae that they couldn’t come in at this time but my 3 friends had pushed through.
‘Baby, it’s Kenya, she’s home’
I stared at Shontelle. She stirred a bit but her eyes were still closed. ‘Come on baby wake up’
All of a sudden the machines went crazy and the doctors rushed past me and got me off the bed. I quickly picked Kenya up who was waking up from all the noise.
‘What’s going on?’
‘She’s going into shock. Wait outside’
We walked out and Kenya woke up. ‘Daddy!’
‘Hey baby girl...daddy missed you so much’ I held on to her feeling her small arms tight around my neck. My baby was home.

I heard heels coming down the hall and we all turned to look. Tia, Deedee and my mum and Shontelle’s mum were coming towards us. When they noticed who was in my arms they ran to make sure they wasn’t all having the same dream.
‘Oh my God...Kenya baby?’
Kenya jumped into her grandmother’s arms. They both hugged her tightly and began crying. TJ went crazy when he saw his sister. They ran to each other and hugged like two adults. I cried seeing that.
‘What’s going inside?’ Tia was looking at me with a cold stare and I returned it.
‘She’s in shock’ was all I replied. She turned to Trey who shrugged and looked away. I noticed Tia didn’t even hug Kenya. What the fuck was her problem?

‘Can I see you inside?’ the doctor called out to me and I walked in with my eyes closed.
‘You can look, it’s alright’ something in the nurses voice gave me hope and I opened my eyes.
There in the bed sitting up and smiling at me was the most beautiful woman I’d ever laid my eyes on.
‘Shontelle?’
‘Hey handsome’ she opened her arms out to me and I ran to her side. I began grabbing her face and pulling at her hair to make sure it was really her. when I was satisfied I kissed her, long and hard with tears in my eyes.
‘I want to see Kenya Trevor’
‘Off course baby’
I ran outside and saw her father standing. When he saw me he smiled and shook a finger at me. I smiled back and picked up Kenya. ‘She’s awake everyone...come see for yourselves’ they all fought to walk in through the door.
‘Mummy!’ I placed Kenya in her mother’s arms where they held on to each other for what seemed like hours until TJ climbed on the bed and broke the hug by joining in.
Her mum and dad went to talk to her while Trey and Marcus pulled me outside.
‘Man, Rae helped us...she lead some jerk on and he let her inside’
I looked at her and she looked pleased with herself. ‘Rae, man you the fucking best’ I hugged tightly.
‘Yeah well, what some niggers will do for pussy is incredible...funny though I’m sure it would have been great, but I had to shoot the motherfucker’ she didn’t even seem fazed by that.
‘Trevor, this is your chance man...you wanna see the bitch...let’s go’
I looked back inside at everyone and then I turned back to my friends. ‘Hold on’, I went to Shontelle and my kids and kissed them all, then I walked back out. Tia followed me outside.
‘don’t you dare go back...you have your family now Trevor, don’t do it’
‘For as long as the person who did this stays alive, my family will always be threatened...take me there guys’
We ran down the hall and Rae handed me a gun with big grin on her face. ‘You know I had to bring a spare for you’
Tia was yelling as we ran to the elevator. The last thing we saw was her on the floor crying as the doors closed. I looked at Trey and he nodded. ‘This one is for you man...There ain’t no going back now’

68{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:06 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG affraid

I am so friqqin happy
everything is ok...
I am so in love with this story
you just don't know. Please
let everything be okay with Trevor
and the gang...
ADD SOON

69{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:15 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

OOOOOOOOOOOOO ShhhIIDDDDDDDDDD

and there i was tryna kill myself lol

uppsz dang that add was so fire....WOW

lik thats something i would not expect..

and why is tia actin lik that ughhh she gets on my nerves

she better b lucky trey wifed her ass or her ass woulda been layed out for all that dangon sissy ishh

IMA G UP IN THERE STR8 UP KILLING NIGGAS LOL

upppzss add soon

damn i cant wait till they whoeva it is die

they can go to hell along with dru gay ass

70{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:29 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 19It's Going Down

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Ariza_26

I was mad as hell as Rae explained what Kenya’s situation had been like the past few weeks. I was ready to kill someone and Trey and Marcus were just as ready. The past few years of my life flashed in front of my eyes. From the day I met Shontelle I knew my life would never be the same again, but I would have never guessed that it would turn out like this.
‘You ready man?’ Trey was talking to me and I wasn’t listening
‘Yeah man, sorry, just thinking;
‘Hey if you ain’t ready for this then you shouldn’t come’ Rae didn’t really want me to come. I got the feeling she wanted to this herself. She always been a crazy chick.
‘Nah I’m good’
‘Ok, so let’s go over the game plan. Rae gon go back in with her dude. He don’t know Rae took Kenya cuz we made it looked like we attacked her. Now they ain’t expecting us, they expecting the police, so we have some time. Once Rae is in she will inform us of what’s up inside’
‘How?’
‘That’s up to her!’
She winked at me with her cheeky grin. I could tell she was enjoying this shit.
‘Once we have the info we need we’ll attack. I got some boys who gon meet us there, in fact they probably waiting for us there’
‘Aight, that’s good’
We drove in silence until we reached the house where my baby girl had been kept against her will. My anger turned to rage immediately but we had to wait for Rae to get in. She got out the car a few houses down and walked up to the house. We watched as she knocked the door and her friend opened it. He bent to kiss her and she let him.
‘Man, that bitch is slick’
‘Yeah, she a ride or die chick’
There was 2 other unmarked SUVs with more people in it who were all eager to start shooting.

We sat for about 30 minutes before Trey’s phone rang and Rae gave us some details. Trey called the guys in the SUVs and we made a plan.
‘Aight so Rae says they loaded up in there. The leader is in her room chilling with her boy toy. We need to surprise them while some of us surround the place so no one can get out. Everybody clear? Yo Don you and your guys will surround the place. Shoot any nigger who come out that door and ain’t one of us and Sean you will bust up in that bitch and shoot to kill. When we find that bitch we hold her for my boy here’
‘Aight Marcus, we got you dog’
‘Yeah man, all good’
‘Aight, Sean GO!’

I watched as 10 men ran up to the door, kicked it down and started shooting. The screams of men losing their lives could be heard from out here. We climbed out and walked to the house. I kept my head low and my hood was up so I would not be recognized. I stepped over some dead bodies and Rae was waiting for us at the top of the stairs.
‘She up in there, no way for her to escape. Heard her yelling at her man to take a look but he just a pussy and he scared as a pussycat!’ she had a man next to her and I realized it was the one who opened the door for her.
‘Yeah this is my man Trevor. He been down since Kenya got kidnapped. I heard about it and worked on the down low to get some info. He was able to get inside and give me details. That’s why Trey and Marcus couldn’t find me, I had to lay real low’
I nodded at him and he nodded back, ‘man I got me a baby girl too and I know I’d kill the bitch who took her’
‘I feel you man, thanks for your help’
‘You ready?’ Rae asked knowing the answer. She walked towards the door. Sean and his guys were already there, having blown everybody else. Don and his men had made their way up the stairs as well. As I approached the door everybody was silent and Marcus waited for my signal to kick open the door. Taking in a deep breath I took my gun from its hiding place and removed the safety.
‘Open it’

71{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:39 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

DAMN DAMN DAMN IM LIKE SOOOO READY FOR THIS TO READY.......

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ADD

DAMN THAT WAS some INTENSE STUFF lol

UPPPPSZZ

72{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:26 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 20- It's Finally Over

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Ariza_27

The next few minutes were the longest of my life and seemed to happen in slow motion. The moment the door was kicked open shots were flying across the hall from the room. With all the people on my side the guy shooting at us went down easily. I walked into the room and saw the girl who took Kenya sitting on the floor in a corner. She was crying maybe thinking that I would care. She looked up at me with pleading eyes.
‘Don’t kill me please...’
Raising my gun to her head I said to her ‘Give me one good reason’
She couldn’t answer, instead she began to cry. I walked across the room and sat on the bed.
‘See now, the way you crying in that corner, my daughter been crying for me and her mum like that, I been crying like that when you took her and when you hit my girlfriend, my son been crying like that too’
‘I’m sorry’
‘It’s too late, to me you’re nothing, you the bitch who tried to ruin my family. You the bitch I’m gon kill to make sure my family is safe’
I watched her tremble as she awaited her fate. ‘You should have left Shontelle alone...it’s all your fault. If you were clever back then, Dru would still be alive and everyone would be happy’
I looked around the room one last time and then I raised my gun and looked her in the eye ‘you messed with the wrong family...’ and I shot her one time. The bullet hit her straight between the eyes, guess all those free-throw practices paid off.
‘Man let’s go now’
We all ran out the house and sped off as the police arrived. ‘Man you free now, you need take your family and go on holiday, gimme that gun now’
Trey and Marcus was smiling at me and I breathed a sigh of relief that it’s all over now. I handed him the gun and we drove to the hospital in silence.

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Lauren32

Trevor was back in an hour and I sitting up with my babies. My mum left when he walked in smiling at him. She knows what he did and I swear I heard her say ‘Good boy’ to him when she walked out.
‘Baby...I been missing you so damn much’
He took my face and we kissed for a long time. It had been so long and I missed his lips on mine.
‘Take me home baby, please’
He smiled down at me as Kenya and TJ jumped into his arms screaming for him to take me home.
‘Get dressed then, let’s go home’
I didn’t wait for him to say it again, I got up and hurriedly dressed so that we could leave. I wrapped my arms around his neck dragging his lips down to mine. I couldn’t wait to get home.

{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Ariza_27

We walked out the hospital and I was surprised to see photographers outside. Then I remembered Shontelle is a supermodel and I’m in the NBA. It had been in the news that she had an accident. As we walked to car she smiled her sexy smile to let the world know she is better and fit to go home. A few asked her questions which she answered.

Our drive home was full of questions from the kids and she held Kenya to her as if afraid to let go. They were all laughing and cracking jokes. I was happy that my family was back as one again. By the time we got home the kids had fallen asleep and we put them in bed checking all the windows and doors. Shontelle went to have a shower and I went downstairs and popped open a bottle of champagne. The box with the ring I had bought for her was with me because the doctor made me remove it. She walked downstairs in her pink silk robe and I could tell there was nothing underneath it from her cheeky smile.
‘Champagne? We having a party? I can’t drink, I’m pregnant remember?’
I walked over to her to and pulled her small frame to mine. ‘Yeah I know but this has no alcohol and yeah it’s a party for just us two’
She picked up her glass and we made a toast to our love prevailing all things. Then I popped the ring again and she slid it on her finger with tears in her eyes. We kissed some more and I lifted her up and placed on her the kitchen counter. Our kiss became aggressive as our hands explored each other’s bodies after so long of not having touched each other. She lifted my t-shirt over my head and I untied her robe. It slid of her slender shoulders and I kissed her newly revealed skin. I could smell the rose shower gel she had used to have a shower. As my hands entered robe and felt her breasts she began to moan softly in my ears turning me on. Her hands reached for my shorts and she pulled them down using her feet.
‘I missed this...’
‘Yeah me too boo, it’s all yours now, for as long as you want’

I pulled off the remainder of her robe and looked at her exposed flesh. Her belly was starting to show but she still looked sexy as the first time I saw her. My boxers were pulled off and we were both naked in the kitchen. I carried her upstairs to our room. She lay down on the bed and I bent down in between her legs. It had been a long time and I wanted her to come for me.

She spread her legs as wide as possible and I began to lick and suck at her clit. Automatically her hands reached up to her breasts and she played with them as I gently bit her clit and licked her entrance slowly before blowing cold air into her sweet opening. ‘Trevor...ahh’ she was pulling the bedsheets and I grabbed her legs sensing she was almost there. I placed the tip off my tongue on her clit and she thrust her hips in my face over and over again. ‘I’m bout to cum baby’

She came in my mouth and I licked her pussy clean ready to enter her. She pulled my body onto hers and she kissed my lips. ‘I love you so very much Trevor Ariza’
‘And I love you too future Mrs Trevor Ariza’
She smiled as I entered her and grabbed onto my shoulders. She knew this was just the entree of our party. There was a lot more left and it would be hours before it was over.

THE END
Thanks to everybody who read my story and supported me!! I promise there will be even better stories soon!!

73{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:27 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

like serious stuff this the best i ever had....lol

IT WAS FUNNY AS HELL WHEN HE KILLED HER THOugh

im like super sad its over but i kno u gotta lota mo bangas

pig

74{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:44 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

That was so friqqin
AWESOME

I loved and and wished
it didn't have to end Sad

Can't wait for more good stories

75{*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} - Page 3 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield PART II-Landmines{*} Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:06 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

i DEMAND A PARt tHREE ! i KN0W
I AM S0 LAtE 0N
C0MMENtiNG 0N tHiS !
y`ALL PR0BABLy tH0UGHt
i HAtED y`ALL 0R S0MEtHiNG !

L0VED iT ! iMMA RE - READ
iT S00N !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3