Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED**

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:15 am

SexyT

SexyT

Nops I haven't....Its on this forum??
Well, Ima look for it asap...
I've realized that all the stories on this board are just great...
So I'll look for yours and read it!!!

27{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:00 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

its on the pretty ricky forum its ssupa fire u just gotta read it u will b in love lol

28{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:52 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

TophyzAngel wrote:Nops I haven't....Its on this forum??
Well, Ima look for it asap...
I've realized that all the stories on this board are just great...
So I'll look for yours and read it!!!

Its on another website like Rae said, but I'll add
it on here cuz I know a lot of ppl
new on here haven't read part one to
understand part two...

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

29{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:54 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

RaeMoney09 wrote:its on the pretty ricky forum its ssupa fire u just gotta read it u will b in love lol

Thanks Rae Smile

30{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:45 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

golden07 wrote:
RaeMoney09 wrote:its on the pretty ricky forum its ssupa fire u just gotta read it u will b in love lol

Thanks Rae Smile

welcome JANAE pig

31{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:07 am

SexyT

SexyT

hey i read unexpected part 1..im luvin it so far!! Update soon so i cn start part 2!! Il b adding my bit 4 battlefield 2nyt! Im at work ryt nw using ma phone! yep dats how hukd i am! I use ma cell if i dnt get d internet on ma laptop!
lol!
Im glad i got 2 faithful readaz! Thank u janae n rae! Btw rae is ur name pronouncd lyk mine? U got d french way of writing!
Question

32{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:17 am

SexyT

SexyT

i got a new page! Yeah! O yeah o yeah o yeah!!

33{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:06 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Your very welcome...can't
wait til you add.

Smile

34{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:10 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 2: The Past
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Lauren_london5h-1

I was in Trevor’s’ arms and I was crying my eyes out. When I was upstairs changing in my room, memories of things that had happened in my past came flooding back at me and I broke down. I don’t know why, I think it’s because I hadn’t been alone in the house with a guy in so long, nor had I shown the least bit interest in guy. I had to admit to myself, I was interested in Trevor and whenever I thought about him ‘Battlefield’ comes to mind. I can never be with a guy again. Then I remembered the times when Dru was in my room; all the good times we shared...and the bad times.

Trevor was talking to me but I wasn’t even listening. I couldn’t. Too much noise in my head...

STOP IT PLEASE...JUST STOP!

I got out of Trevor’s’ arms and fell to the floor.

‘Hey, Shontelle...what’s wrong? Tell me please? Did something happen upstairs? Is there someone in the house?’ he was looking around. I guess he thought I’d been attacked or something. I wanted to smile at his cavalierly attitude.
I looked up at him. He seemed so sincere, I wanted to tell him everything...but when I started to talk all I saw was Dru.

{Flashback}

‘Tel me what your damn problem is Shontelle?’

‘Dru...please...I’m sorry ok’

‘You’re sorry? That’s what you have to say for yourself? It still don’t excuse what you did!’

I was crying so hard the words came out as chokes. Dru grabbed me and started to shake me.

‘Stop it please! It hurts too much Dru...Please...I’m sorry’

‘You almost got me arrested Tel’

He wouldn’t stop and he started to hit me. Even though I was yelling and screaming he wouldn’t stop. I felt blood trickling down my face. He pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me. He tore of my clothes. I tried to fight him but he was too strong and he raped me easily. I could feel his anger and his fury with each thrust. He raped me more than once. I couldn’t believe it. I remembered the times we made love over and over again in the same bed he was now raping me. It was so hard to accept...The man I loved, the man I’d be been dating for almost 1 year; he was hurting me and in the worst ways possible.
When he was done he got up and looked down at my bruised and battered body.

‘It’s over Shontelle. You went too far. I told you to stop this arguing and fighting. Now look at what you made me do’

‘Whatever I did to you Dru, it don’t justify what you just did to me.’

He walked out the door and I never saw him again.

{End of flashback}

I looked up at Trevor. ‘Hold me real tight please. Just don’t let me go’

‘Ok, Shontelle...if that’s what you want’

{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Trevor

She wanted me to hold her. I wanted to know what was making her cry like that but instead of pushing her to talk, I held her. Her body was shaking and she was trembling so hard.

‘It’s ok Shontelle, I got you...You don’t have to tell me anything...just stop crying please.’

35{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:16 am

SexyT

SexyT

Hey what a coincidence...u added just before I did!!! Anyway have a good read...
Laughing
Can I get a review of the parts I've put up so far?
Thank uz in advance!!!!
lol!

36{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:54 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Oh my
her ex really
did a number on her.
She doesn't know who
to turn to for security now.

Plus she just met Trevor...
Hmm...wonder how this is going to turn out...
Upz

37{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:10 am

SexyT

SexyT

Hey...yeah I'm figuring that out too!! scratch
lol!
Nah, JK, I already got the next bit...
I'll try and add it after I'm done in the kitchen!!!

How u doing with the banner Janae?
Hope it ain't too much trouble!

38{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:15 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

uppszzz add soon '

mane dru bitch ass needa come to one of the games n trevor n kobe needa whoop his ass

39{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:15 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

pig agrreees to

40{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:58 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 2 Continued

{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Trevor10

Her sobs got less by the second and then she lay motionless in my arms. I found myself looking down at her. Her eyes were closed and her hair a mess. I brushed strands of her hair out of her face. She was beautiful. She opened her eyes and smiled.

‘Hey’

‘I’m sorry about this Trevor. It’s just that something happened upstairs. Something bad. To me, and I started remembering it and I couldn’t stop crying.’

‘Hey, it’s ok. You stopped now and that’s what is important. Just relax’

I lifted her up and put her on the couch. I looked around me until I found the kitchen.

Dang this house s big!

I got her a glass of water for her to drink. I found myself happy to be here when she needed someone.

{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Lauren10

Trevor was getting me a glass of water. After I had stopped crying I had closed my eyes and forced myself to move on. Get over Dru and what he did; That's when I felt Trevor’s hands on my face, it felt so soft and gentle. For a basketball player he had the softest hands and I opened my eyes and looked into his staring straight into mine. I felt much better lying there in his arms. I felt safe.

He lifted me up and laid me down on the couch and went to the kitchen to get me some water. He came back with a smile on his face when he saw that I was sitting up waiting.

‘Thanks...not just for the water...but for being here and not running off. The last guy ran out the door’ I smiled remembering the guy I met in the club last week-end.

‘It’s ok...I’m glad I was here for you’

‘I wanna tell you what happened up there’

‘Hey...just lay back and relax right now...you don’t have to talk about it’

He sat down next to me and he put his left arm around me and pulled me close. Nothing ever felt so right.

What now Tel? What are you gonna do? Are you ready for this?

41{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:59 am

SexyT

SexyT

Rae and pig thank u guys!!

42{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:13 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

TophyzAngel wrote:Hey...yeah I'm figuring that out too!! scratch
lol!

I'm almost through...I been so busy working its pathetic lol

43{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:18 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Aww Trevor is so understanding...
He gonna be so mad
at what happened.
What if he know Dru
and try to kill him for it.

We shall see...

44{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:35 am

SexyT

SexyT

golden07 wrote:Aww Trevor is so understanding...
He gonna be so mad
at what happened.
What if he know Dru
and try to kill him for it.

We shall see...

I like the way u think Janae!!
You got that writer's mind!!
Keep guessing!!! You ain't far from it!!
lol!

45{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:39 am

SexyT

SexyT

golden07 wrote:
TophyzAngel wrote:Hey...yeah I'm figuring that out too!! scratch
lol!

I'm almost through...I been so busy working its pathetic lol

Hey thats cool! I start work next week. Right now I'm just helping my mum out
in her baby shop. Man those pregnant women are annoying sometimes!!!
Where am at, the schools were all closed cuz of swine flu.
A few got infected so they thought it wud be safer to close down the schools.
So we teachers got an earlier holiday and now we gotta start earlier and that is
wednesday!! No
Hope I'll have time for updates tho....I'll probly sneak out of class just to read the stories!!
Anyway when u done than let me know...take ur time!

46{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:33 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I feel you. Its so wonderful
to have a teacher on board Smile
I think Imma add an advice
section on the board for
different things
like suggestions on writing skills
or even personal issues.

47{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:33 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

NEW PAGE cheers lol!

48{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:45 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

upszzz

49{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:29 pm

SexyT

SexyT

thanx 4 d new page Janae!! Will add when i get home later!!!
afro

50{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:26 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 3: Nothing Ever Felt So Right
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Lauren_london5h-1

‘You need to know Trevor. If we are going to be friends or...’ I couldn’t finish the sentence and I looked down at my hands.

‘Or what?’ he held my chin up so I was staring straight into his eyes.
‘I don’t know... I really don’t’
‘Ok than...I’m listening. Talk to me’

I told him everything about Dru and why he was mad at me and what he did to punish me. I told him that my relationships never worked because I always doubted the guys and I always found something to fight and argue about. I told him love for me was like battlefield; always at war with the guy. He listened to me patiently. He never took his eyes of me the entire time I was telling him my story.

Once it was over, I felt good. I had finally talked about it. I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders. He wrapped both his arms around me and held me tightly.

‘It’s ok Tel...No matter what you did, he should never have done that to you’
‘I know, but...I should never have said those things to him...there were cops there and they heard it all and would have arrested him if I hadn’t told them I was saying things out of anger. He wasn’t cheating Trevor...he was helping her out’

{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 2 Trevor

I wanted to smile when she said that. He was just helping her out. She must still care about him because she still doesn’t get it. He was helping the girl out in more ways than she thinks.

‘Still Tel...He hurt you...he abused you’

She knew I was right and she didn’t answer. She was hurting and I wanted to be there for her. I wanted to make her feel better. She was a beautiful girl picking guys at clubs and she didn’t realize that she deserved better. Like me. I wanted to show her that me and her could be good for each other. I wouldn’t give her reason to doubt me. I hadn’t been with a girl for a long time after my ex cheated on me with my best friend. I wanted to be with someone who could be sincere and I’d never hurt her. I wanted to be with Shontelle. But how could I tell her. She seems certain she could never be with a man again.

I can’t understand why I was so certain of myself. I found myself to have fallen for her so quickly. Maybe it was because I just saw her in her most vulnerable state and she told me something she hadn’t told anyone before. She opened up to me so freely and I loved that. It showed that to some extent she trusted me. Now I got to find a way to show her that we can be together and we would be good together.

I was smiling at the thought and she caught me.

‘Watchu smiling at boy?’
‘Nothing...’ I lied still smiling. All this time she had been looking at me. I felt my cheeks getting hot and I turned away. She held my face and slowly turned my head to look at her. She was smiling.
‘Watchu thinking about? I just told you my darkest secret...Talk to me boy!’ she was laughing now and I felt better because she was better now.

I looked her straight in the eyes. ‘I was thinking about you’ I leaned in closer and kissed her lightly on the lips. When I leaned back up her eyes were closed and she was smiling. I caressed her cheek.

‘You’re beautiful and you don’t even know it. ‘

I leaned forward again and this time her hands came up to my face and she met me half-way. I kissed her with more passion this time and she kissed me back. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my closer. My hands were on her waist and I held her tightly. I didn’t want to let her go. Nothing ever felt so right.

afro
Hope you guys like this one. I decided to try a new layout to see what it looks like. Tell me what you all think about it. And gimme some reviews about the story so far!!
jocolor

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum