Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED**

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:42 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Damn these hoes today...
smh...
That was a good add
I wonder if Dru ppl going to spot
them heading out of the bathroom.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

102{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:31 am

SexyT

SexyT

Hey...
Anybody else reading this
I mean apart from Janae and Rae???
scratch

103{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:45 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

upszzzz pig

104{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:45 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

add more soon

upszzzzzz

105{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:48 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 13Beware
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Trevor18

When I walked in the restroom I saw Shontelle leaning against the bathroom wall looking hot in her white dress which showed every single curve on her body. I couldn’t help but lick my lips as I imagined what else I’ll be licking. I locked the door and walked towards her.

‘Whatchu want boy?’
‘Act like you don't know'

I pushed her up against the wall and started kissing her wherever my lips met her smooth , light brown skin. She must be as turned as me because she was pulling at my Akademik t-shirt and soft moans were coming from her lips. She gave up trying to remove my t-shirt and unbuckled my belt instead and removed my jeans. I bent down to remove my shoes and she removed her dress revealing a white strapless bra and white lace thongs. I began to kiss her thighs and brushed my fingers over her thong and used my left hand to remove her bra. I stood up and removed my t-shirt as she got out her thong. I watched her as she knelt down and removed my boxers revealing my enlarged manhood which she willingly engulf in her mouth. She was working my dick so good that I had to lean against the wall so that I don’t fall over.

‘Damn baby...you really want this huh?’

She kept sucking and licking till I came in her mouth and she swallowed it all down.

‘I’ve never swallowed cum before...now I know why!’

She was smiling up at me and I picked her up and placed her up on the washbasin and spread her legs wide open. I knelt down and began to eat her pussy which was already wet. The more she moaned the more pressure I applied on her clit. Her upper body was twisting so much I thought she might do a 360 right there and then. She was whispering my name as she came all in my mouth.

‘I love the way you do me like that’
‘I can do it again if you want’ I replied smirking.

She got off the washbasin and pushed me down just as the song ‘Please Excuse My Hands’ by Plies came up. My eyes never left her body as she got on all fours on the floor and crawled towards me. She was looking at me dead in the eyes. Once she reached me she stood up and started moving to the beat. I was reaching breaking point as she lowered her body straight down onto my dick and she started to move slowly working her way up and down. Placing my hands on her hips I urged her to move faster. Her breasts were bouncing up and down in face and I grabbed one and placed in my mouth. As I sucked and licked her nipple she moved faster and started moaning loudly until we both came at the same time.

When we were done I got up and we held on to each other for no reason at all. Then we got dressed and I made her leave the restroom before me. I waited a good 15 minutes before I got out making sure no one saw me.

The guys were all looking at me when I got to where they were sitting. They probably knew what I had been doing.

‘Man you were hitting that weren’t you’
‘I don’t know what you talking about man’
‘Yeah, yeah’

As the guys teased I noticed a group of guys staring at me. One of them lifted up his shirt revealing a Glock .9mm. I stared back unmoved and he smiled revealing a gold tooth as he patted his revolver. His boys looked at me and then started to laugh. Looking over at Shontelle, I could tell she noticed and she looked very scared.

106{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:25 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

ooooooo shittt

damn ....

i wonder if trevor boys gone do sum

that damn dru he so dumb he outta see she dnt want him pig

107{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:06 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG...

THAT ADD WAS HOTT
And Dru boys better sit
down somewhere. Who wears
gold teeth nowadays...lol...anyways
upz... {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 842373 {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 440777

108{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:55 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

NOW YOU STARTED ME ON THIS BUT I DO BELIEVE YOU SAID

NEW PAGE=NEW ADD

so cant wait for the new add lol pig

109{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:14 am

SexyT

SexyT

RaeMoney09 wrote:NOW YOU STARTED ME ON THIS BUT I DO BELIEVE YOU SAID

NEW PAGE=NEW ADD

so cant wait for the new add lol pig

Lol...yeah u right!
I'm writting the add...will have it up later!!

110{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:59 am

SexyT

SexyT

Next up: ADD!!!

111{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:05 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 14The Phonecall

{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Lauren18
Last night at the club I had noticed Dru’s boys staring at Trevor and showing him their gun. I told Tia and Deedee and they suggested we live. I had texted him and told him I was leaving because I don’t want him to get hurt and he agreed.

This morning I was staying home and Dru was going to meet me in the afternoon. I decided to give Trevor a call. It was still early and he’d still be home as training starts at 9 today.

‘Hello?’
‘Hey Shontelle?’
‘What’s good baby?’
‘Nothing...just lifting some weights before training later on’
‘OK...Well, I enjoyed the club last night’
‘Me too baby’
‘Well, I just wanted to call you and make sure you were ok’
‘Are you?
‘I’m just tired...I want this to be over because I miss you so much’
‘Me too Tel’
‘I gotta go now...Dru is coming to meet me here. I’ll call you later’
‘Right baby...I love you’
‘Love you too’

I went upstairs and had a hot shower. Walking into my walk-in closet I looked for my white Gucci Bikini and I teamed it with my denim shorts.

As I was laying on the sun chair by the pool I heard the doorbell. I got up and opened the door seeing Dru with a bouquet of red roses.

‘Aww...those for me?’
‘Nah...your mum!’
‘She’s not here!’
‘Well, than here you go’

I laughed as I took them and let him walk in. He closed the door behind him.

‘So what you wanna do today?’
‘How about we just watch a movie and eat some popcorn...like we used to’
I was a bit reluctant because I remember we never really saw the ending of the movies we ever watched together.
‘Ok...just let me make a call to Tia. I had told her to come over but I gotta tell her not to now’
‘Cool...I’ll check for a movie while you call her’
‘While I call, I’ll deal with the pop corn’

I grabbed my Nokia N97 and went to the kitchen while he went to the living room. I had no intention of calling Tia. She already knew not to come over today. I dialled Trevor’s number instead.
The phone just rang and rang. I checked my watch and it was one in the afternoon. He must be home now. But his phone said otherwise as the answering machine came on. I hung up and tried again. This time he picked up.

‘Hello?’
‘It’s me why didn’t you pick up earlier?’
‘I couldn’t and I still can’t...I’m busy right now’
‘What are you doing?’
‘I can’t talk I ha– ’
‘Hello? Trevor?’

The line went dead. But not before I heard some commotion in the background and Trevor yelling.

112{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:46 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 903750
OMG

Please don't let him get hurt...
What is really going on...
Another add please Smile

{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 361114 {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 842373 {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 361114

113{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:48 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

now come onnnnnnnnnn maneee u just cant leave us lik this...that hurt

please tell me he ok n if he not that dru aint got nun to do wit it

DAMMIT MANEE
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 604417

im cool now lol

ADD SOON pig

114{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:08 am

SexyT

SexyT

Just finished the new add:
Check it out!!!
flower

115{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:11 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 15Faking It
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Lauren19

I tried dialling Trevor’s number again but it didn’t ring again. Thoughts were swirling in my head.
What if someone got to him? What if Dru’s boys got to him? OH SHIT...That means Dru knows about the club last night...but how?

I was interrupted by Dru appearing in the kitchen and grabbing me from behind and planting a kiss on my neck.
‘Mmm...you still taste so good’
He pushed me up against the kitchen counter and slowly moved his hands to my breast. Pulling my triangle bikini top to the side he turned me towards him. I could see the lust in his eyes. He lifted me up and placed me on the counter and buried his head in my chest as his hands fingered the zipper on my denim shorts and removing them.

Better start faking Tel

I didn’t want this but there was no way out. With tears in my eyes I began to remove his t-shirt and undid the buttons on his Sean John jeans revealing his boxers with his throbbing dick. He began tasting my nipples and stroked by pussy with his other hand. I was dry...real dry and I had to act quick. I closed my eyes and imagine Trevor’s lips on my breast instead of Dru. I imagined his tattooed chest pushing up against mine with his soft basketballer’s hands feeling me. Imagination is a great gift and it worked amazingly well for me. I was wet within seconds and I began to moan slowly whispering Dru’s name. I was careful not to say Trevor.

Dru spread my legs open untying my bikini bottoms and buried his dumb-ass head in between my legs. He began to eat my wet pussy and inserted a finger inside of me causing me to moan louder as I imagined Trevor being the one to do that to. I had to bite my lips to keep myself from saying his name but my lips parted and I heard myself whispering his name in way that Dru didn’t hear.

He got up and removed his boxers and inserted himself inside my slippery walls without warning and I jumped at the feeling of the unfamiliar object inside of me. He was pushing himself further and further inside of me. I didn’t like it and I had to find a way to get him to come quickly. I began to suck at his neck and caressed his back with my long nails. It used to drive him crazy and it still did. He began to groan loudly and pumped faster inside of me.

‘You still know how to drive me crazy baby’ he whispered in ragged breathes.

I smirked as I felt him explode inside of me and he dropped his head on my shoulder.

‘Don’t worry...it was short, we can make it longer later on’ I smiled with my fingers crossed behind my back. He lifted his head up and the look in his eyes had changed from lust to pure hate.
‘What’s wrong baby?’
‘You’ve been playing me’
‘What? If I remember correctly you cheated on me with some girl while making me believe you were helping her out! Little did I know you were helping her with your dick! And all the lies about the drugs that were actually yours?’
‘I know you have. Your pussy don’t feel as tight as it would if you haven’t fucked in a while’
‘Ever heard of vibrators?’
‘It was dick bitch’

I was stung by the words he used but not surprised. I slapped him across the face and watched as he lifted his hands.
‘Go on...hit me and see what happens’
His eyes locked into mine and he laughed then he lifted his hands and punched me in the face as if I was a man of his weight. My lips began to bleed and though it hurt I looked him in the eyes and pushed him away from me by kicking him in the balls. I ran upstairs to my room and locked myself in. I looked for something to wear quickly while dialling Tia’s number. She answered on the second ring and I told her what was happening while I heard Dru banging on my door. Then I heard shots and I dropped the phone. I had nowhere to hide and I sat on the floor crying. He opened my door and walked towards me. He began to hit me until my eyes were swollen to the point where I couldn’t see anything. While I was slipping to the unconscious world I heard the name ‘Trevor Ariza’ and then I saw black.

116{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:48 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

affraid affraid affraid

OMG

ARE YOU FRIQQUIN
KIDDING ME
WHAT REALLY IS GOING DOWN
PLEASE TELL ME EVERYTHING
WILL B OKAY

{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 361114 {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 361114 {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 361114

117{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:53 am

SexyT

SexyT

Just finished the next bit...
Waiting for some more upz and bumps
And some more comments before I add it!!
It's good...
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 442957

118{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:43 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

o no way

DAMN THATS SO MESSED UP THAT UGLY ASS NIGGA GET ON MY FUCKIN NERVES....OOO i cant wait till some happen to him

damn i cant wait he stupid...

i just cant wait till somebody beat his ass hurt his ass then kill his ass

I just cant wait lol

upsss pig

119{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:20 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up

120{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:22 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up

121{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:56 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 16Reunion

{Reunion: The coming together again of things or people that have been divided, or the condition of having come together in this way}

{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Trevor19
I woke up with a pain in my head. I opened my eyes and it was dark all around me and I had to wait a while for them to adjust to the dark. I realized I was in a room with boxes all round me. My hands and feet were tied and my chest...in fact my whole body was aching. Then I heard some voices and I knew better than to open my mouth given the circumstance I was in. A door opened and light flooded the room and I saw boxes all around me. It was a room with no windows. I figured I was the basement of a house because there was a staircase and I saw shadows standing up on the stairs. Then I heard footsteps walking down the stairs slowly. As they approached me I saw that the person was dragging something behind him. A few metres away from me he stopped, bent down and lifted the object and walked towards me. When he was standing over me he dropped the object on me and laughed as he walked back up the stairs and shut the door. I turned my attention to what he dropped on me.

‘Oh shit Shontelle?’

I realized it was a body. Feeling the soft curls against my things and looking at the silhouette of the body I knew it was her. Was she dead?

‘Baby? Shontelle...please wake up?’ My voice was cracking and tears were stinging my eyes. I wanted to caress her face and kiss her lips but I was practically paralyzed.
‘Please baby...wake up...I need you’
She was not moving and I began to cry. My body was shaking with my sobs and I bent down and laid my head on her head.
‘Shontelle...I love you baby...Don’t die on me...Shontelle’
I was whispering her name as my sobs got louder. I realized I had been crying for hours when I woke up realizing that I had fallen asleep.

Looking down at Shontelle I began to cry again. I bent down and tried to nudge her head with my mine.
‘Mmmm...’ I heard her moaning
‘Shontelle? Baby it’s me! Wake up please’
‘Trevor?’ her voice was barely audible but I heard her whisper my name
‘Yes...can you get up? My hands are tied and I can’t move you’

I watched her as she struggled to get up. She must be in a lot of pain. I felt her reach her hands behind me and she removed the tape that bonded my hands together. It took her a while before she could remove the tape. The moment I felt it loosen I fought my way out and held her face pulling her close to me.
She moved onto me and we held each other tightly.
‘It didn’t work Trevor...the plan...oh baby...I’m so sorry’
‘Shh...it’s ok baby...my boys know where we are...I got the chance to send them an SMS and told them where I am’
‘Where are we?’
‘In the basement of a house’
‘Must be Dru’s place. He had a basement like this’
‘Will they come for us?’
‘Of course baby!’
I told her about when Tia and Deedee came over to my house when Marcus and Trey were there.
‘So you always had a back-up plan huh?’
‘For you? Off course!’
‘I’m so sorry the plan didn’t work...I tried...I tried so hard...but it didn’t work’

‘Damn right it didn’t. Thought you could fool me huh?’

122{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:17 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Dang man...Thats messed up
Please tell me they are going to
make it out alive
i know they will.
They better !!!!!!!!!!!

123{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:04 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

upszz pig

124{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:44 am

SexyT

SexyT

Hey guys!
Ima be adding later during the week
I've been real busy with school and my week-end was packed with work and clubbing
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 440777
So Ima be adding a longer add to macke up for not adding during the week-end!
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 442957

125{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:58 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

lol...okay
u party animal
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 440777

{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 5 361114

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum: