Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED**

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:31 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

uppszz pig

127{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:45 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

uppaszz

128{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:24 am

SexyT

SexyT

golden07 wrote:lol...okay
u party animal
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 440777

{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 361114

Lol...I love to dance! Don't you?
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 440777
Anyway...I'm off work today because I'm sick
And I got sick leave from the doc...so I had time to add!!!
Hope u guys like!!

geek

129{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:31 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 17Jack in the Box?
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 Lauren20

I was in so much pain but being with Trevor made it all better somehow, until I heard Dru’s voice from the top of the stairs. I looked up and saw him walking down towards us. The lights came on as he got closer and my eyes widened in horror as I saw a gun in her hands.

‘Thought you had me fooled huh? Think I don’t know what went down in the club? The two of you getting your freak on in the restroom. Bitch...I loved you and this is how you repay me?’

‘You raped me you bastard! Just because I was telling the truth...I wish the cops had heard me accusing you and they should have believed every word. Everyone knows you’re a drug lord and I have the evidence. All this time you made me feel like I was arguing with you for no reason. The times you came home late...the times you picked me up from school so late and I was left standing in the rain looking like a fool. I should have known it would come to this. With you and me it’s always been a battlefield...it just was never a level field though because you always got your way. So tell me how many bitches you cheated on me with huh?’

He looked shocked for a moment, not expecting my outburst. Then his face turned vicious and I saw the hate in his eyes.

‘Go ahead Dru...do what you do best. Kill me’
‘I won’t kill you...not now...but look in that box right there’
With that he spat on me and then walked back up the stairs. I looked at Trevor and he shrugged not knowing what’s in the box.
‘Your boys really know your here?’
‘Yes...Remember when you called me? You heard me get knocked down after right?’ I nodded remembering that call.
‘Well when they knocked me down my cell was in my hands and they didn’t realize it because I threw my other phone on the floor where they could see and they thought that was phone...Pretty stupid of them not to even search me. So when they brought me down here I texted my boys and they called me back. They coming for us’
I smiled up at him. ‘Even off the court you got game huh’
He bent down and kissed my lips. From that kiss I felt a sudden burst of energy and as his tongue made his way into my mouth I felt rejuvenated, like we were alright and I regained all the feelings in my body where before I felt weak.
‘I love you T’
‘I love you too’
I got up and untied his feet and we made our way to the box. The cover was stuck and it took Trevor a while to get it off in his weak state. Once it was off I saw his face go white.
‘What is it Trevor?’
‘I only saw her once...but I remember what she looked like’
He wasn’t making any sense to me so I walked closer and looked myself.

{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 Trevor20

Shontelle walked closer to the box. I wanted to hold her back. I didn’t want her to see this. It would kill her. I watched her as she walked closer and once she stood next to me she looked me in the eye and I nodded. Everything else looked like it was happening in slow motion. She turned her head slowly and looked in the box.

All I could do was hold her. As I did so she was screaming. I had never heard someone scream with so much pain and hurt in their voices. She turned to me and cried. She seemed to be crying with her entire body. I felt her trembling and I began to kiss her all over her face trying to kiss away the tears that were falling.

We stayed like that for a while and then I felt her body go limp. As her knees gave her I heard gun shots upstairs and voices shouting. I carried her to a corner and held on to her. Looking at her face, I whispered sweet words to her and tried to get her to wake up amidst all the commotion upstairs.

Who or what is in the box???

130{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:47 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

ummmhh was it one of her friends?????

lol i dnt kno lol wat is it rachel add soon PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i liked that add dru u kno i hope he the one getting shot upstairs hell that ugly fuck lol

add more wen ya can

uppszzzz\

pig

131{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:09 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 19The start of the End
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 Lauren21

I opened my eyes looking into Trevor’s brown eyes. My head was hurting and I could hear a lot of shouting. Then I remembered what had happened and tears began to fall again.
‘Trevor, it’s my baby sister! She’s only 16...All this time I thought she was at her boyfriend’s place’
‘Don’t cry baby...just try to relax...I know its hard for you. Trust me’
‘Really? I don’t think you do Trevor’

I watched his face change and for a moment I saw hurt in his eyes.

‘I’m sorry...I didn’t mean that’
‘It’s ok. I never told you. My little brother died more than 10 years ago. See all these tattoos...It’s how I remember him’

I was speechless. I didn’t know he had lost a brother and I just closed my eyes and leaned my head against his chest and quietly let my tears fall.

‘Stay here. I’ll go and see what’s going on upstairs’

I nodded my head and leaned against a wall in a dark corner. As trevor walked away, pictures of Kayla were flashing in my mind. I could see her beautiful face with her sea-green eyes and her pearly white smile. I could hear her laughter and that just drove a knife in my heart and I realized my sister was dead because of me.

{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 Trevor21

It was hard for me to leave Shontelle when she was feeling like that but I had to find out what was going on upstairs. Walking slowly up the stairs I heard the voice of Marcus. I waited a while and then slowly opened the door.

‘Hey, there he is! Cover him Trey’
Gunshots were going off all over the place and I saw Dru lying on the floor and two of his man behind the couch firing at Trey and Marcus. Outside I saw a black escalade and saw more of my boys running out.

‘Hey, I’m going down my Shontelle. Call the cops man. That Son of a bitch murdered Shontelle’s sister’

I ran downstairs and picked Shontelle up.
‘But Kayla...’
‘Don’t worry the guys are calling the cops’

I brought her upstairs and she walked outside without looking on the floor at the dead body if Dru and his man. Tia and Deedee were waiting for her and they ran to hug her and she cried until the cops and ambulance arrived.

We explained what had happened to the cops and they picked up the bodies. One of the guys was still alive and he was being taken to the hospital to get treatment. I hid her face as Kayla’s body came out.

{A Year Later}

{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 Lauren21
My sister had been buried and Clive the guy who was still alive was on trial and he had been found guilty of murder.
I was still hurting because of Kayla’s death and I was still blaming myself for it. I visited her grave site everyday bringing fresh flowers. My mum had talked to me and she got me counselling with one of her friends. But the pain was still there and at night I was getting weird phone calls and I didn’t know who was calling me. I had talked to Trevor about them and he said I shouldn’t worry about them. I had even received a note saying I was going to pay for what I had done. I was seriously worried but I brushed all that out of my head as I focused on my man. I had moved in with him and we were so happy. My mum adored him and my dad thought was ok but he didn’t like the fact that we had moved in together because I was only 20.

‘Hey baby, I’m home’
I heard Trevor’s voice as he walked into our home and I ran downstairs to greet him. He held me so tight and kissed my lips. As his tongue entered my mouth and started dancing with mine I felt my legs go weak and Trevor kicked the front door closed and carried me upstairs. He laid me on the bed and smiled down at me.

‘The most beautiful girl in the world is my girl’
‘And the sexiest man is my man’

I pulled his face to mine and we started to kiss aggressively but only passionately. His hands were exploring my body as if it was the first time. As I felt his fingers feel my clit I felt immense pleasure and he stood up and took his clothes off as I took mine off and laid back on the bed.

He mounted me and planted kisses all over my body until he got lower and I felt his head in between my legs and his tongue teasing my clit. My body reacted to what he was doing to me and soft moans were coming out from my lips.

We made love all night until the sun came up and we woke up naked and wrapped in each other’s bodies.

‘Hey baby, I have a surprise for you’
‘Oh really...what is it?’

I walked to the bathroom and brought out the small box. I watched his eyes widen as he saw what was in my hands.

‘Tel...are you serious?’
‘Oh yes...we’re having a baby’

As we kissed we were unaware that 2 men had walked into our home and were slowly making their way upstairs.

END OF PART ONE!!!! Stay tuned for Part 2

132{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:17 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

oooo woowww

that was alot to take in lol

im glad she havin a baby

im super estatic dru died

im so hurt 2 guys are coming upstairs tryna ruin they happiness

im so happy u startin a part 2

lol

uppszzzzzzzz

cnt wait for it to begin

add soonn pig

133{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 Empty Re: {*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:05 am

SexyT

SexyT

Hey
I hoped you enjoyed part 1...I've started part 2 and I hope you guy still like it!!!
Those of you who read part 1 thank you very much.
I hope you enjoy part 2 as much as part 1.

oh and Rae...STILL WAITING FOR THAT LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!
Don't forget what Simba can do to Piggy!!!
{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 442957

{*}Battlefield{*} **PART 1 COMPLETED** - Page 6 436836

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum