Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

SexyT

SexyT

*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 Myhapp10

Prelude

His face was buried in her hair as Khloe searched for her keys and clumsily opened the door. They stumbled in and she shut the door just as he pressed her against it and kissed her on the lips long and hard. Their hands fumbled with each other’s clothing until his shirt was off and her tight dress and lace panties lay in a pile on the floor. He kissed her breasts and fingered her clit. Khloe leaned against the door and took in deep breaths while trying to stand up straight. His kissed got lower until she felt his tongue licking her clit and his fingers exploring her insides. ‘ Shit’  she moaned as he lifted one leg over his shoulder. Khloe hadn’t been with a man in over a year and she knew she wouldn’t be able to stand another second of his tongue. Her legs went weak and her body shook as her fingernails dug into the door trying to stabilize herself. She came within the next second. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulders with a big grin ‘let’s go baby’ he said climbing the stairs and making his way to the bedroom. Khloe giggled as he gently tapped her butt, ‘this one here’. He opened the door and made his way to her bed where he put her down. Her bedside light was still on as she always left it on when she went out. He stood and admired her beauty licking his lips. Khloe’s breathing quickened when he unbuckled his belt and removed his jeans and boxers. She bit her lips as he stroked his shaft approaching her, ‘you ready for me?’ he asked and she nodded slowly. Her legs opened and he climbed on top of her. Khloe held on tight as she felt him enter her. Her back arched up and she moaned out loud digging her fingernails into his back. He quickened his pace and kissed her again muffling her cries. He pulled out and put her legs over his shoulders then rammed into her wet pussy again. ‘Shit…I’m coming again’. Her insides exploded all over his dick as her body shook once more. She was on all fours now and he was hitting it hard from the back.  She tried to be quiet but he was hitting so good that she couldn’t help herself from being loud, ‘oh Trey!’

Last edited by SexyT on Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:42 am; edited 13 times in total

golden07

golden07
Admin

O my my my. TREY BEEN IN UR STORIES GOOD AND HARD LOL!!! ADD more please so ready

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

SexyT

SexyT

Will add soon girl!!
Working on a banner!!!
I have some time so I'm designing one myself instead of bugging u!! lol

SexyT

SexyT

BANNER DONE!!!!!

Woohoo! so happy with myself right now!!! lol

add will come soon

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol u know I dont mind doing banners I'm getting a new computer so I will truly be back in business

QuiQui19

QuiQui19

Love the way you started this!!!
Bumps!!!

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 1 – Out fall the skeletons

{One Year Later}

‘Are you going back to work now?’
‘Yes, I have a nanny now. Besides my schedule is flexible, I can work from home most times, unless I have visits with clients’
‘Yeah you’re right, plus you need to get your mind of all the negativity your family throwing at you’
Khloe looked at her sleeping daughter and smiled. Her family were upset with her for having her baby. Only her sisters came with her in the labour room. Her parents hadn’t even seen the baby. ‘Maybe they will come around, but I made a decision to keep her when I found out even if he isn’t around’
‘Don’t you think if he knew about her he would be here?’
‘Dee you and I both know it was a hot and steamy one night stand. The next day we woke up, had more sex, breakfast and then he left. I didn’t even offer my number so that’s all it was’
‘Let’s go then, don’t want to miss the baby sale for the nursery and my boo will be meeting us at the mall to carry all your shit’ Dee teased Khloe while pushing the stroller outside. Once the baby was in her car seat Khloe started her range rover and drove off to the mall, ‘you’re hilarious Dee’

‘There you are! I got a trolley and I’m ready to push’
‘Hey baby! Thanks for helping us out’ Dee kissed her boyfriend of 4 years and grinned.
‘Anything for my favorite lady’ he replied caressing the baby’s face.
‘Oh crap’ Khloe said as they entered a baby shop.
‘What?’ whispered Dee. Khloe nodded in the direction of a man and a woman. Dee removed her shades and sighed, ‘oh dear. It’s Trey’
Trey turned around and saw Khloe. He froze and then smiled at her. Khloe smiled and quickly walked in the opposite direction pushing Kim in the stroller. She bought a few things and avoided Trey. Kim slept soundly in her stroller while they bought her new things for her nursery. ‘I need a cot’ said Khloe heading towards the cots.
‘We’ll meet you there, wanna get a few little things as gifts for her’
Khloe headed for cots. She saw a dark brown one that would match the rest of her furniture. She didn’t realize that Trey and his girlfriend were also looking at the same cot until she heard the lady speak to her. Trey stood behind her and avoided Khloe’s eyes.
‘Oh what a beautiful baby!’ she said clapping her hands. Khloe looked nervously for Dee but she was all loved up with her man she didn’t notice Khloe. ‘How old is she if I may ask?’
‘Oh she’s three months old’ Khloe said quietly for Trey not to hear but when his head snapped up she knew he had heard. ‘She’s so cute! I’m not pregnant yet but I always come into baby shops when I pass next to one’
‘Oh well that’s nice’ Khloe picked up Kim, ‘hey Kimmy we can have this cot then’ She placed Kim into the cot and watched her settle in.
‘You thought I wanted this one? It’s gorgeous though but not right now and she look so comfy in it’
Khloe called a sales girl, ‘can I have this cot please. It’s pricey but It will look perfect in her nursery’
‘Yes will you have us deliver it fully assembled?’
‘I’m sure her daddy will love to assemble it instead!’  
Khloe almost slapped her and Trey smirked, ‘well, if he was around’ she muttered under her breathe and Trey got serious.
‘Give him a call and tell him. He should at least assemble his daughter’s cot. I guess I’m lucky I got my boo here’
‘Yeah, lucky you to have a loving and loyal man’ she smirked at Trey, ‘Urm, don’t assemble it. Her god-father will assemble it for her’
‘Damn right he will’ Dee said approaching them with Joe who nodded proudly with his arms around her.
‘Well it was nice to meet you and this beauty here’
She waved good-bye and they walked off.
‘I’m paying and then we’re going home ok’

SexyT

SexyT

It's a short one, but can't start with drama right at the start, need to build it up!! lol

What do you think of it all so far?

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG really. Lawd. Loving it. So he just finding out bout his precious bundle of joy. Ooo. Wee and his woman is actually cooing over his child Lol man this bout to get real. Upz

SexyT

SexyT

...continued

Khloe was home alone when the cot was delivered. She had the men bring it upstairs for her. Half an hour later the doorbell rang. She ran thinking it was Joe and Dee. She had called him to let him know the cot had arrived. She wasn’t prepared to see his face when she opened the door. ‘Trey?’ she looked over his shoulder and saw a few people looking. They couldn’t see his face thankfully. ‘Can I come in?’
‘Why? You shouldn’t be here’
‘I’ve come to assemble the cot’
Khloe swallowed bile and looked at him, ‘I know she’s mine Khloe’
‘You know my name?’ she asked sarcastically and he sighed, ‘sorry ok, I’m just on edge. Come in’
‘When you said she was 3 months old, I did the maths and I knew she was mine. The fact that you were trying to say things so quietly also gave it away’
‘Follow me’
She walked up the stairs. Khloe regretted the tight shorts she had on while Trey followed her. Trey got settled and begin unpacking the boxes. ‘I’ll get you some food’
‘Thanks’

While he assembled the cot, Khloe talked to Dee on the phone. Dee insisted that she let him stay and she would come by tomorrow morning.
She got busy in the kitchen and while the chicken roasted in the oven she brought him a beer upstairs. He was shirtless and she was immediately drawn to his lean and sculpted body once more. She leaned against the wall and watched him. When he was done with one side he got up and took the beer. ‘Thanks’ he muttered, ‘this is hard work’ he said leaning next to her.
‘You should try labour’ she replied laughing.
‘Why didn’t you tell me Khloe?’
‘I didn’t want to bother you and make you think I wanted things from you’
‘I’d have never thought like that’ he stood in front of her and looked into her eyes. They stood that way for a while. Khloe’s breathing quickened as his face got closer. They were suddenly wrapped in a passionate embrace. ‘SHIT. The chicken’ Khloe cried and pulled away running downstairs and getting to the chicken just in time.

‘I’m all done’ he said an hour later after having lunch, ‘and you’re cooking is awesome’
‘I know’ she replied laughing. They were looking at Kim fast asleep on the bed and she saw him smile, ‘I’m a father’ he said softly wiping a tear away. ‘I’m going to have a shower before I leave if you don’t mind’
‘Go ahead’
Khloe went to the nursery and arranged the items in the cot. He had done a good job and she was happy. ‘You like it?’ he said from behind her. He slid her arms around her waist and her head rested on his shoulder, ‘you’re in a relationship and you have a child with me. This is wrong Trey and you know it’
He didn’t reply, instead he kissed her neck and rubbed her belly. ‘I only want to be here right now’ he turned her around and kissed her. Her arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him closer. He picked her up and carried her to the spare bedroom. ‘Don’t do this Trey’
‘What baby?’
‘Don’t do this to me. It’s going to hurt the moment you walk out that door’
He lay on top of her and sighed, ‘ok’ he climbed off and sat on the edge of the bed, ‘what do I do?’
‘Be a father to Kim’
‘And you?’
‘I’ll be fine’ Khloe had tears falling down her cheeks. Trey was never meant to know about Kim, but he knew now and she felt that they needed to be a family but it was impossible. They walked downstairs holding hands. When he was outside he looked at her again and Khloe’s eyes teared up. He pushed her back inside and shut the door. Within seconds her shorts were off and his jeans were on the floor. He entered her again after a year and she still had the same effect on him.  ‘Trey’ she whispered in his ear. ‘I got you baby’ he groaned as his pace quickened and then he came inside of her. ‘Go Trey’ Khloe gathered herself and sat on the bottom stairs. ‘I’ll call you’
‘Ok’ she nodded and let him kiss her lips softly. He caressed her face before walking away.
Shit, what now?’ Khloe muttered to herself as she began to cry alone at the bottom of the stairs

J'Adore

J'Adore

oh my I have to catch up! been so busy studying havnt had time to read! I promise a review by Tuesday...and maybe an add, but that isn't promised lol! Love the banner though! Cant wait to read!

much lovies!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

J'Adore

J'Adore

lets get a new page before I go Sleep 

J'Adore

J'Adore

bounce 

J'Adore

J'Adore

queen king farao santa 
hmmmm...someone doesn't belong.!scratch

J'Adore

J'Adore

santa !

geek bad twist out? lol! and another one lol!afro  the fro tho <3

J'Adore

J'Adore

Shocked Shocked 

J'Adore

J'Adore

YAY!!!! new pageeeee:!: Exclamation  Very Happy bounce Sleep goodnight! (its 12:15am here btw)

SexyT

SexyT

Lol
U crack me up jas!!!

J'Adore

J'Adore

you & nae's stories are like my life support! I love them!

Damn why trey always getting people preggo?! lol!

Add 1
Things got steamy & quickly! Trey knows how to handle his, my my my! Khloe took the spider's web off her peach, and in the best way! lol

Add 2
A whole year later! Wowzers
Aww I bet her baby is so cutee! so ironic that Trey's gf encountered Khloe! Like wow, who would even expect that. I thougt that trey would deny her, but after the hints he was picking up, he knew the pregnancy would have had to happen arund the time they had been together. But wow, for him to remember it was exactly a year since they had been together makes me think he never really stopped thinking of Khloe. But hell, he knew where she lived! Maybe he had that one night stand that yu never forget thing going on.

Add 3

I think it was cute how trey came by and said he was there to put the cot together. He did not, however, have to take that shirt off. He was putting a cot together..not a house! lol. & Dang Khloe went all out with the cooking, roasting chicken and stuff! He would've gotten directions to the nearest fast food restaurant if it were me! Ha! So now I need to know when he's gonna tell his girlfriend, the woman that thinks he's oh so loyal and all.

Oh WAIT! Omg really!? Trey knows he's wrong for that! I mean I have to give it to Khloe, she tried to stop him, like three times! She even had him outside her door & Trey's conniving ass still got some! Khloe was definitely vulnerable! I mean, she told him how she would feel afterwards and everything & he still pushed it! He got some, left her, and probably went home to his girlfriend like nothing happened.

I knew I was gonna like this story!

UPPSSS!

SexyT

SexyT

Thanks Jas!!! Love ur reviews!

New add coming up for y'all!!!

Very Happy 

SexyT

SexyT

...continued

The next morning Khloe was dressed in her suit and waiting for Dee. The nanny was with Kim and she was having some tea. ‘I’m here! You ready?’
‘Yep. Let me kiss Kim and then we can go’
She kissed Kim who was fast asleep in her new cot while the nanny washed her clothes. ‘Call me if you need anything ok?’
‘Yes Miss Khloe’
‘Call me Khloe please’ she smiled at the nanny waving good-bye.

Once in the car she checked her make-up while Dee drove. ‘Ok you been quiet long enough. Now Spill it’
‘We had sex Dee’
‘Before he built the cot or after? Or both times?’
‘Dee this isn’t funny. He is dating someone and I can’t say no even after a year’
‘You guys met at a party and he came with you here and had sex, knocked you up. A year later the attraction is still there, don’t you think there was more to it a year ago?’
‘Like what?’
‘You guys had spent the whole night just staring at each other and after one dance it was all go for you two. Love at first sight
‘He is in love with her, with me it’s just my body that turns him on’
‘I really think-‘
‘Drop it Dee, it can’t ever happen again’
‘If you can say no’
Khloe sighed and checked her phone. Trey had texted her this morning to check on Kim. She replied she was fine. He had sent another text and she couldn’t help but smile. ‘What did he say now?’
‘What are you talking about?’ she put her phone away and Dee laughed, ‘you can’t fool me’
‘Whatever girl’

When Khloe walked into her office there were balloons and presents on her desk, ‘aww guys this is too much’
‘We missed you girlfriend’ Fernando kissed her and sat on the edge of her desk, ‘how is the little princess?’
‘She’s perfect Fernando!’
‘Aww I will stop by this week and bring her some little gifts I picked up’
‘You’re too much’
‘I’m finally an aunty’
‘Don’t you mean Uncle?’ Jeremy walked passed sighing, ‘No I meant Aunty’
Everyone laughed and got back to work. Khloe cleared her desk and checked her emails. Her clients clearly missed her and had set up appointments for next month. Many of them had sent the gifts now packed in the bags on the floor. She replied to each of the emails and noted down the appointments she set up on her ipad.
‘I have to go set up the venue for the Greene’s Wedding. You with me baby?’ Fernando stood at the door with a big grin.
‘You know it’ Khloe grabbed her things and trotted off behind him.
‘So the husband wants to surprise his wife with a singer. I don’t know how to pull that one off and you know I’m good’
‘Ok how can I help? Who does he want?’
‘His wife loves Trey Songz’
‘Oh!’  Khloe suddenly wished she had stayed home, ‘Let me see what I can work out’

They arrived at the venue which was absolutely beautiful. Khloe pulled out her phone and walked outside. ‘Here goes nothing’ she pulled out her phone, ‘why are you everywhere?’ she whispered dialing his number.
‘Hey baby’
‘Urm, hi’ she replied and heard him chuckle at her response, ’what’s up?’
‘I need a favour. Concerning work’
‘Name it’
‘A client wants you to sing at his wedding to surprise his wife’
‘When?’
‘Saturday night?’
‘Ok I’m in’
‘Really?’
‘Yeah for you off course’
‘Thanks Trey’
‘Later babe’

She hung up and smiled, ‘this is bad’ she said unable to wipe the grin from her face though.
‘Hey darling, I’ve made some calls. He will sing on Saturday’
‘Oh my God! You’re a genius’ Fernando hugged her, ‘I shall let the husband know. Will it cost him’
'I'm sure we can work something out' she replied with a twinkle in her eye.
'Hmm would I love to work with that' Fernando got all dreamy eyed and Khloe laughed.
‘Ok, let’s get back to work, the wedding is two days away’

The next couple of hours they sorted through everything make sure the venue was perfect. Tables were laid out, chairs were cleaned and alcohol was counted and laid out behind the bar. ‘I think we’re done for today’ Khloe said sitting down and putting her feet up, ‘yeah me too’ Fernando did the same thing and they laughed.
‘I missed you girl. Three months away was hard’
‘I’m back now!’
‘Thank God for that’

golden07

golden07
Admin

Kmsl. Love the add. Ok fareal tho trey need to stop playinv with people emotions. Hmmm maybe he has a thing for her but if so why not see where it can lead other than smashing and leaving lol. It seem like he does want more tho but im in suspense now to see whats gonna happen next. Add asap

SexyT

SexyT

...continued

Khloe was home by 5 and Kim was having a bath with nanny. She got excited when she heard her mother calling out to her. ‘I’ll take over from here. Sorry I was late!’
‘It’s ok. I can stay until 6pm anyway’
‘OK, I will have to give you something extra then!’
‘No need’
‘I want too!’
The nanny thanked her and left just as Trey pulled up. ‘What does your daddy want now?’ she whispered quickly putting her diaper on and a dress.
‘Hey the nanny let me in’ he picked up Kim and kissed her, ‘go have your bath, I got her’
She smiled at the sight of father and daughter. When she arrived in the bathroom the tears came again. Trey will never be hers. She will never have the family she wanted growing up. After her shower she found Trey watching basketball with Kim laid out on his bare chest. ‘She’s looking for milk’ Khloe laughed as Trey looked at her in shock. ‘Come on baby, time for some milk. My breasts hurt with all this milk’
Trey watched as Kim fed and then turned his attention back to the game. Khloe wandered if he was staying and for how long. When Kim was full Trey took her for a walk in the back yard. Khloe got dinner started.
‘Damn I didn’t know how hungry I was until you got into the kitchen’
‘You’re funny’
‘I’m serious’
‘You staying for dinner?’
‘yep’  he laid the table and sat down watching her.
‘You don’t have to do this you know’ she said with her back to him
‘Do what?’
‘Play house with me when you already have your own house and girlfriend’
I’m not playing house, I’m right where I want to be
Khloe smiled with her back still turned to him. She finished cooking and laid out the food on the table. ‘Looks good’ he said filling up his plate. They ate in silence and then Trey helped her tidy up. He kissed her each time he passed next to her.  By the time they were done there was no denying the chemistry between them. Trey went back to the living room and sat down to watch the game. Khloe sat down next to him and he wrapped his arms around her. It was raining outside and she got cozy next to him. She fell asleep within minutes. Her first day back at work had been a tiring one. At least tomorrow she only had to check on flowers and the cake. Trey carried her upstairs and lay her in bed. She opened her eyes just as he kissed her. ‘Goodnight’ she whispered. ‘I’m just watching the game, be right up later’
‘But’
‘No buts, I’m not going anywhere tonight
Khloe didn’t argue but she knew it was too good to be true. She couldn’t let her heart get caught up because she was going to get hurt big time.

The next morning Khloe woke up and could smell breakfast. She smiled to herself and stretched out on the bed. Minutes later Trey walked in with Kim in his arms, ‘I think she’s hungry’
‘Mummy’s got you’ she took her and lay her down on the bed so she could have some milk. ‘I made breakfast. I have to be at the studio in a few minutes so I’ll see you later and you can tell me about the wedding’
‘Ok’
He kissed both of them and then ran out. Khloe put Kim down to play while she got dressed for work. The nanny arrived and picked her up while Khloe had breakfast. A note was left which read

'have a beautiful day baby'

Tremaine you are killing me’ she said to herself.

golden07

golden07
Admin

Man I don't even know what to say. Love it. So wats the deal. Is he still with his other chick and he really making himself at home now huh.... hmm but something isn't right. Want more. Loved it. Add asap

SexyT

SexyT

...continued

‘Thanks for lunch Dee. I’m so tired. The cake’s done but the flowers are still not ready!’
‘They will be ok. Just relax. Fernando’s got this’
‘Yeah’
‘So he spent the night?’ Dee was smiling and Khloe smiled too.
‘Yep, breakfast and all’
‘Wow’
‘But it won’t be a happy ending Dee. I can’t allow myself to fall again. It took me a year to get over you know who. This one will talk the rest of my life’
‘Wish you had never gone to that party?’
‘Well, there’d be no Kim. I can’t imagine my life without her now!’
‘Well, you also had to obey your client, she wanted you there’
‘I know’ Khloe thought back to the party. Trey had walked in alone and his eyes had found her almost immediately. And the entire night she had been eyeing him until he asked her to dance. Everyone had said the dance was a very sexual one. He only had to whisper ‘my place or yours’ for her to grab her purse and follow him to his car. ‘Mine’ she had answered.
‘Good luck with pretending it’s nothing’ Dee said sipping on her mojito.
‘I know Dee, I know’ Khloe sighed and sat back, ‘it’s already going too far’
‘His girlfriend is in Paris’
‘WHAT?’
‘I wasn’t going to tell you, but from what Joe heard, he paid for her ticket and off she went for a Euro trip’
‘Why?’
‘So he could be with you silly’
‘I wish he would just leave her’
‘OH MY GOD! You said it finally. You want him all to yourself’
Khloe blushed, ‘Dee he smiles at me and my heart soars to new heights each time, he kisses me and everyone and everything disappears. I’m scared but I can’t turn back now. If only we had walked into another baby shop’
‘Mother Nature has a way of working things out that way baby girl’
‘Speaking of mother’ Khloe muttered as her mother walked up to her.
‘It’s your father’s birthday on Sunday, will you be coming?’
‘Why should I be where I’m clearly not wanted?’
‘Khloe please don’t do this!’
‘No Kim and I won’t be there’, she pushed her chair back and stood up, ‘Kim is my 4 month old daughter by the way and here’s a picture’ she left a picture on the table and walked away leaving Dee to pay the bill and running after her.
‘She’s crying Khloe’
‘I cried for nine months, that’s her own shit now’
Dee knew that she needed to shut up now. Khloe was beyond pissed and there was no talking sense into her at this point.
‘I’m going back to work Dee, later ok?’
‘Ok love’

That night when Trey arrived dinner was ready. Kim was already asleep so they ate peacefully and Khloe told him about her day. ‘So you’re mum is pissed?’
‘Was pissed. Now she thinks its ok to just walk up to me’
‘Isn’t it?’
‘After yelling at me and telling me to get out from under her roof? I don’t think she has any rights’
‘She did all that?’
‘I want nothing to do with them Trey, my family hurt me at a time when I needed them the most. I’m lucky my uncle owns this house and he lets me pay through monthly installments, or else God knows where I’d be’
‘How much?’
‘You don’t need to worry about that’ she got up and picked up the empty plates.
‘Khloe Kim is my daughter too. I need to ensure you’re both safe’
‘Kind of like you paid for your girlfriends ticket to Paris huh?’
He sighed and shook his head, ‘I’m trying to be here Khloe’
‘Shipping her away isn’t what Kim needs’
Trey walked closer to her and sighed, ‘I’m buying the house and that’s the end of this discussion. Either this one or another house. You choose’
Before she could respond Trey’s lips were on her and his hands caressed her thighs from under her dress. He pushed her up on the counter and pulled off her panties. Her hands fought with his belt until his jeans fell down. He pulled off his boxers and Khloe found him hard and ready. She gently rubbed her hands up and down getting him harder while his fingers played with her clit. ‘Trey’ she threw her head back and he found her breasts through her dress. ‘Come for me baby’ he rubbed harder and shoved his fingers deep inside of her. She convulsed once more and he removed his fingers dripping with come from inside of her. He gently lifted her up and lay her on the table. ‘here?’ she asked in shock
‘Baby I want you right here right now’ he placed her on the edge of the table wrapping her legs around his waist. He guided himself into her and watched her close her eyes and bite her lips as he eased himself all the way in. ‘You’re my perfect fit baby’ he groaned as she scratched his chest. Her hands went to breasts and she turned him on more by playing with them. He kept hitting against her spot and she screamed out his name over and over again. He came inside of her again and then collapsed on top of her. ‘Neighbors know my name’ he sang into her ears and she giggled. ‘It’s your own damn fault’ she playfully punched him.

After having round two in the shower they sat in bed and watched a movie. Khloe reminded him for tomorrow before she fell asleep in his arms again. ‘Sweet dreams baby’ he murmured kissing her forehead.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum