Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

SexyT

SexyT

Gonna be adding soon!! Very Happy

SexyT

SexyT

...continued

Dee found her sitting on the steps.’ Hey girl’ she sat down and held her crying friend. ‘He loves you Khloe’
‘He is marrying her’
That ring was yours. I was with him when he bought it’
‘What are talking about?’
‘He was going to propose to you over Christmas. He was ending it with her and she said she was pregnant. He doesn’t even know if the baby is his’
‘But she’s wearing the ring! And they are sleeping together or else he would know for a fact that the baby is not his. He lied to me either way Dee’
‘She found it by accident and thought he was surprising her. It all got out of control. As for the sleeping with her I know you’re hurt about that and I’m sorry’
‘What happens now Dee?’
‘Go home to him and talk it over. Make your decision clear though. Kim is with me and Joe. Go home ok’

Khloe drove home in tears. Trey had cleaned up and he was waiting for her. She leaned against the door frame while he sat on the stairs and looked her. He had been crying. ‘I messed up Khloe. I want to fix it though. I love you and Kim so much
‘Ok, ok…fix it Trey. Until you do we can’t do this anymore. I can’t be in this position anymore. I’m crazy about you but I can’t be the other one anymore. I need to be the only one in your life. This is going on two years and it hurts each time you walk out of the door to her. You’re still sleeping with her and that makes me feel dirty now’
‘Ok, I’ll fix it’ he got up and walked to her. He pulled her into his arms and held her tightly. They kissed each other hungrily tearing at their clothes until they were completely naked. He lay her on the bed and kissed every inch of her body. He made love to her for hours until the sun came up and then they lay with their bodies entangled together.

When Khloe woke up he was gone.

SexyT

SexyT

I KNOW I KNOW!!
That was too short!!!
LOL

More coming up!! Need to keep you on the edge of your seats!!

What's coming up next?
Will Trey really fix it?
Or will Khloe have to move on alone?

golden07

golden07
Admin

Too friqqin short. Love it. Those r mere words he speaking so how he gonna fix it?

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

SexyT

SexyT

Will have more today!! Very Happy

J'Adore

J'Adore

I wish I could just shake Khloe!!!!! Ugghhh! Trey so dirty! How you manage to let yur girl get the ring and wear it out?? That's some bull. and KHloe shouldn't have let a whole year go by. my goodness! This is getting juicier & juicier! What will trey do? And how he gon go back and forth between these women like that? Couldve passed some shxt around.! But...but..its not all Trey's fault, Khloe is in High School Love with this guy to the point where a few I love yous and kisses make up for everything. Khloe better graduate and wake up! lol

loved the adds mama!!!!!!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 3 – Moving on…or staying put
Khloe stepped into her office. ‘Girl we have a client! Well she wanted you after you planned that glamour wedding last month’
‘Ok Fernando, bring her in’
Khloe got settled down and switched on her computer. ‘Hi! I can’t believe I’m finally here! You planned by best friends’ wedding! I knew it had to be you’
Khloe recognized the voice and looked up in horror. Trey’s eyes looked painfully into hers and she blinked back tears. It had been eight months since he was supposed to fix it, but after finding out his finacee was pregnant he didn’t fix it. ‘By the time the wedding will happen I know I’ll have put this baby down!’ She kept on talking.
‘Urm, are you sure you want me to plan this? Fernando is equally good’
‘NO! Please it has to be you’
‘Ok, well give me a minute please’
Khloe got up and ran to parking lot. She got into her car and screamed until she felt better. The tears fell and she let them. Five minutes later she was back in her office and ready for business. She noted down all the details Yvette told her. Trey didn’t say anything the whole time. When they left Fernando rolled his eyes, ‘she nothing but a gold digger! They say that baby isn’t his. He is just playing along apparently’
‘Good for him. Can you look up some location?’
‘Getting on it’ Fernando understood she didn’t want to talk to about so he left it alone and went to work.

At lunch Khloe told Dee what had happened at the office, ‘so that’s it. He is marrying her’
‘You will be ok Khloe. I’m not going anywhere!’
‘Excuse me ladies but I had to come here and talk to you’
They looked up at a young man who was looking right at Khloe, ‘My name is John and I was there with my boys, I saw you walk in and I just had to talk to you’
‘Hi, I’m Khloe’
‘Can I take you to dinner sometime?’
‘Yes you can take her tonight. I’ll watch Kim tonight’
Both Khloe and John looked at Dee smiling, ‘looks like my pimp has released me’
She entered her number on his iphone and smiled. ‘You need to get a blackberry though. I don’t like iphones!’
He grinned at her as she walked away. They laughed when they heard his friends laughing at him.
‘He is cute’ Khloe said turning around and looking at him again.
‘That’s John Wall. Plays for the Washington Wizards. Season has ended so they are on holiday and you can have him all to yourself’
‘I will’ Khloe bit her lip and walked away. Dee linked her arm with Khloe’s and laughed.
‘That’s the spirit! No more crying for you’
‘He is marrying her Dee. I have my life to live’ she smiled but it was a sad smile. Her heart still ached for Trey and she knew it always would.
‘I know baby girl’

Khloe was ready by 7 when John rang the doorbell. Joe opened it and let him in. Khloe kissed Kim and walked towards him. ‘Wow!’ he said scratching his head, ‘I need to change my plans’
‘What are you talking about?’
‘I need to find a quiet place, can’t have people staring at my date all night?’
‘Don’t be silly’ Khloe laughed walking outside.
He took her to a new restaurant with a queue. ‘Good thing I know the owner!’
‘I heard about this place, they say the food is good!’
‘Let’s find out’
There was an array of photographers as this restaurant was a celebrities hang out. They walked the red carpet and John had his arms around her waist as they smiled at the photographers before going in.
‘Are you ok with all of this?’ he asked quietly in her ears. She held his hand, ‘yeah I’m cool’
When they were being led to their table Khloe saw Yvette who waved at her. Trey looked up and saw her with John. His face got angry and Khloe just walked away on John’s arms. After ordering Khloe got up and walked to the powder room. Just as she walked in one of the private powder rooms she felt someone push her in and the door was locked. ‘What the hell Khloe?’ Trey asked her
‘What the hell is wrong with you?’
‘You dating that fool?’
‘You marrying that hoe?’
Trey sighed and looked at her, ‘baby come on please’
‘You messed this up Trey. I wish you had just never walked into my life’
He approached her, ‘you don’t mean that’ his breathe was hot on neck as he pushed up against the wall and kissed her neck. ‘Trey stop it now’ she whispered in short breathes. Trey pulled up her skirt and removed his jeans. He pulled her panties to the side and penetrated her quickly. ‘You want this Khloe don’t you?’ Khloe bit her bottom lip to stop herself from crying out loud, ‘yes Trey’ she finally admitted as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed her body closer, ‘I won’t you too baby’

Khloe sat back down, ‘you ok?’ John asked her
‘Yes, it was hotter there then it is in here!’ she felt guilty about having sex with Trey on their first date and she gave him all her attention which he seemed to enjoy. They talked about themselves and what they liked to do.
‘I’d like take you out again’
Khloe smiled, after the way this date went she owed him another date, ‘that would be wonderful’
‘Something more casual maybe?’
‘The beach?’
‘Yeah why not’
John brought her back home and they said goodbye. She watched him drive away before Dee pulled her inside, ‘so?’
‘He is a nice guy and I had a wonderful time even if Trey fucked me in the private powder room’
‘Ok and that’s my cue to check on Kim’ Joe said excusing himself.
Khloe and Dee sat down in the kitchen with a cup of tea. Dee held her hands as Khloe told her what happened, ‘you need to say no and mean it Khloe’
It’s hard. I still love him’ she finally admitted it to herself. She did love him.
So what will you do? You can’t get rid of him because he is Kim’s daddy

SexyT

SexyT

The last add was super short!
So I made this one extra long!!!

golden07

golden07
Admin

That add was so good. Ooo wee. The nerve of him bringing her to khloe establishment. That's a bold nigga. Made me so mad. I wouldn't have given him none while she was on her date with john. Its hard to let go wgen u tied to a person emotionally but she better save her prize possession for another man. Add asap

J'Adore

J'Adore

oh my gosh. I could freakin shoot khloe for tht. she so easy! like for real, way too easy, has she not realized that trey aint gone leave his girl if she keeps opening the honey jar? clearly she hasn't. trey is just doing what shes allowing him to do, making her his puppet!!! how dare he bring her to khloes place! like he has no control over his fiancé but all the control over khloe! ughh!

im mad now lol

awesome add! uppxz!

J'Adore

J'Adore

Rach we need another add!!Very Happy upps!!!

J'Adore

J'Adore

new page new add!

SexyT

SexyT

Lol
It's coming Jas!! Will add later on!

J'Adore

J'Adore

Woot woot!!!

SexyT

SexyT

...continued

‘I know but I can’t see him without wanting to tear his clothes off and give myself to him. He has a hold on me that I just can’t describe Dee’
‘It will take time. Spend what you can with John. I can take care of Kim anytime’
‘I guess we should spend some time together. He is very sweet and super hot’ Khloe started smiling when she thought of him, ‘and I was wondering what he looked like underneath all those clothes’
‘There you go’
‘Well he can get it that’s for sure’
The two women laughed and continued talking until late into the night.

{This Week-end}

‘Ok so you have everything?’ John asked her as she climbed into her range rover
‘Yes. Kim is all set with Dee and everything we need is in the back. Now get in and drive boy!’
He laughed as he got in and they drove off for a day at the beach. Dee and Joe would bring Kim later on in the afternoon.

On the beach they found a quiet spot and laid down the towels and food. ‘The water looks good, think I’ll go for a swim’ Khloe took her dress off. John sucked his breath when he saw her and she laughed. ‘Like what you see?’ she teased before running to the water. It was cold so she took a dive and let the water take away her pain. She stayed under for a while trying to forget the last time she was on the beach with Trey. When she popped up John was walking towards her. She couldn’t help but admire his physique. He looked good enough to eat, ‘and boy am I hungry’ she said to herself.
‘This shit is cold’
‘Dive in, the sooner you get in the better it is’
Khloe watched him dive and then she felt his hands pull her under. She grinned at him and held on to him as they went back up, ‘feel better’ she asked softly with her arms around his neck.
‘I definitely feel warmer’ he breathed right before locking lips with her. He pulled her closer until their bodies touched and he slid his tongue into her mouth. She met it with hers and soft moans escaped her lips as he caressed her under the water. It lasted longer than any kiss she had ever had.
‘That just got me all hot and bothered’ she whispered in his ear.
‘We can definitely take care of that later on’
‘I’m going to hold you to that’
They walked out of the water with John’s arms around her. They dried off before sitting down and having some food. People passed by and waved and some even asked him for an autograph. He never really got mad and Khloe admired that. He took pictures of them sitting close and posted it on his Instagram. ‘You are too silly’ she laughed as hundreds started liking the pictures.
‘I just wanna show off for a while. I’m a wizard and look at where I get a girl?’
‘Well I’m a Lakers girl always’
‘Sure thing’
Khloe leaned on his chest while he closed his eyes and relaxed. She took her book and started to read. For the first time in a long time she felt happy and at peace. There was hopefully a happy ending for her after all even if it didn’t involve Trey.

An hour into their picnic it started to rain and they had to run to the car. Khloe burst out laughing when they got in and John sighed, ‘mother nature is just cruel’
‘She’s a woman, a man must have pissed her off’
‘Hmm is it me?’ he teased.
Khloe leaned towards him, ‘I wonder’ she said right before kissing him. The kiss turned into a passionate one and he pulled her on top of him and the windows steamed up quickly. Khloe moaned out loud when John fondled with her breasts. ‘Here?’ she asked him in while he sucked her neck leaving a mark. ‘No, my place’
She got back in her seat and closed her eyes as he drove. When they arrived she texted Dee and said they were at his house because of the rain. Dee said it was ok because Kim was playing with Joe’s niece at their place. Khloe smiled, her baby was happy so far.

She left her phone in her bag in the car. It was raining heavily as they ran to the front door and john opened it. They tumbled inside laughing like high school kids. ‘Wow, I wouldn’t want to be the nigger that pissed Mother Nature off’ he joked. Khloe walked towards him, ‘really now?’ she had a smirk on her face. John picked her up and they bumped into the wall giggling in between kisses until John made his way to his bedroom. Khloe jumped down and removed her bikini top freeing her breasts. John was clearly happy to see her and he licked his lips. They kissed once more removing the rest of their clothing. She removed images of Trey from her mind and concentrated on John’s lips which were now in between her legs. ‘John’ she moaned gripping the sheets and then playing with her breasts. She was enjoying his tongue on her clit. He knew exactly how she liked it and when she came he didn’t stop. He made sure she cried out loud as she came a second time, ‘shit…Oh my…I’m coming John’ and she released her juices once more into his mouth.

Khloe pulled him on top her and grinned. ‘What else can you do?’ she asked looking deep into his eyes. ‘I can make you scream some more
‘Oh yeah?’
He kissed her long and hard and then entered her wet pussy. He wasn’t wearing a condom but she was on the pill so that didn’t bother her. He pulled her up and they switched positions. She closed her eyes as she eased herself onto his dick. ‘Baby ride this dick’ he said as her tight walls enclosed his shaft. She moved her hips taking all of him inside of her. His hands were on her hips urging her to move faster which she did. He sat up to get a better view of her breasts. He took each nipple one by one into his mouth and suck. ‘JOHN’ she yelled as she bounced harder, ‘I’m here baby’ he flipped her back on the bed and thrust into her harder causing her to come again. He didn’t slow down when she did, instead he kept at it until he felt himself reaching his breaking point. ‘I’m coming Khloe’ he relieved himself inside of her and then lay down next to her.
‘So how was the second date?’ he asked out of breathe
Khloe leaned on her elbows and looked at him, ‘better than the first’ she smiled kissing him again.
Round two?’ he asked
‘Oh yes’

J'Adore

J'Adore

Damn khloe. Before she can close one sort she's opened another. Treys gonna see tht pic on Instagram. Not that his opinion matters. Ole Peter guns nigga. Ughh!!!!!! 

Upps!!!

Hold up! John ddnt have on a condom? Khloe is getting sloppy. Can't even lie.

SexyT

SexyT

...continued

The next month there were pictures of Khloe and John in all the magazines. John was clearly a popular man and everyone wanted to know who had captured his heart. Back in the office everyone was happy for Khloe who seemed to have found love at last. He sent her favorite pink roses every day at the same time even when he was out of state playing. Khloe hadn’t heard from Trey. He never stopped by to see Kim unless she was at Dee’s house. Khloe knew he must be missing his daughter but he messed up and she can’t put her heart through all the pain anymore. She had to move on just like it seemed he was since he was getting married and Yvette was about ready to give birth in the next few weeks. The rumours were still going on about the baby not being his and secretly Khloe wished it to be true.

She had a meeting with them today. Because of the pregnancy and the wedding was now pushed to next month. Deep down Khloe was still in love with him, but John made her happy and Kim loved to play with him. ‘Hey you! You’re glowing! Must be all the wizard loving!’ Yvette breezed into her office and sat down. Trey followed her and looked at Khloe without smiling. Yvette’s phone rang and she went outside to answer it.
‘So urm, the place you chose for your bachelor party has been booked and all the requirements made from your best man have been met’
‘Great’ he replied sarcastically
‘Kim is doing well’ she whispered softly
‘She doesn’t need me though’ he said looking at her with anger.
‘Trey, please’
‘You know what, I’m done’ Yvette walked back in and looked at Trey and Khloe. Khloe shrugged and smiled, ‘must be wedding nerves’
Yvette smiled and sat down, ‘well he can wait in the car’

When she was alone Khloe felt the tears, Trey must be missing Kim. She can’t imagine not being with her child for so long. But she knew he’d never agree to her and John so would he never come over to see Kim. ‘You ok?’ Fernando asked
‘Yeah, just annoyed at the groom for walking out’
Fernando looked around and then walked in shutting the door, ‘girl my sources say that baby ain’t his and he pretty close to finding out. Don’t work too hard because the wedding may never happen’
‘Where do you get all your gossip?’
‘Have I ever been wrong?’
‘Well no but still’
‘From what I hear’ Fernando continued ignoring her, ‘he is in love with you. That’s what his new song is about. Heart something, some disease’ he scratched his head trying to remember.
‘Heart attack’ Khloe smiled
‘Yes, it’s about this person he loves but they split. I feel bad for him stuck with that tramp’
‘When you put it that way, so do I’
‘well like I said, don’t be a slave’ he got up and blew her a kiss before walking out and closing the door again.
Khloe immediately googled Trey’s new song and downloaded it. She closed the blinds and locked her door. The song began to play and just from the first line she felt the tears. The song played and when it ended she played it again. She was sitting on the floor with her head resting on her knees while she cried. Somehow they broke each other’s hearts.

Someone knocked on her door and she quickly got up and straightened herself. She opened the door and Trey walked in. He closed the door behind him and stood facing him. ‘I can’t do this Khloe. I can’t be here anymore’
‘What are you talking about Trey?’
‘This shit hurts’
‘I know’ she replied softly, ‘but what can we do?’
‘You love him?’
‘No, I like him a lot though’
You love me?
She looked at him and smiled, ‘yes I do
‘Ok, that’s all I need to know’
Trey walked towards her and held her face in his hands. Khloe closed her eyes when he kissed her. Her body reacted automatically to his touch and she kissed him back strong. The song was still playing and he began to sing in her ears. She pulled him to the desk and he slid her onto the desk. Her legs were already open and he took off her lace thong. She pulled her pencil skirt up and Trey went down in between her legs. His lips kissed her clit and he flicked it with his tongue. Khloe bit her lips to prevent herself from moaning out loud. Trey had that effect on her. She couldn’t remain quiet whenever they got into it. ‘Trey’ she managed to whisper as she felt herself about to come. He fingered her wet pussy and kept licking her clit until her body shook with an orgasm. He came back up and Khloe sat up pulling at his shirt. She kissed his lips and sucked his neck. ‘Khloe’ he groaned as she released his dick from his boxers. She rubbed it long and hard as he kissed her all over her face. She got off the desk and then knelt down to take him into her mouth. He caressed her head and threw his head back while she sucked and licked his dick. ‘Shit Khloe’ he muttered ‘I’m coming’ she didn’t stop and when he came she swallowed it all. He immediately lifted her and put her back on her desk. She leaned back a little and he entered her. His hands held her hips while he began to thrust slowly enjoying the feeling of her tight pussy around his dick. ‘I’ve missed you baby’ he said just as the song started to play again. Khloe lay all the way down and closed her eyes. She knew she was doing something very wrong but she couldn’t turn Trey away. He was her life. ‘I’ve missed you too’ He quickened his pace and released himself once more inside of her.

Trey picked her thong and put it back on Khloe, he put his clothes back on and watched as Khloe started to freshen up again. He sat down and smiled at her, ‘you don’t need make-up you know’
‘I know but I have to put up an appearance don’t I?’
He smiled again and let her finish her make-up. ‘I don’t want to marry her Khloe’
‘It’s your decision Trey. I can’t force you to leave her. I want you too but you’re going to have to make that decision on your own. Think of Kim’
‘The two of you are all I think about. I miss my daughter so much it hurts’
‘I can bring her to the office tomorrow. Come by and you will spend some time with her if you want. Most of the workers are heading out on location for Yvette’s hen night arrangements, so we will be alone for a while’
‘Ok, call me when it’s ok to come’
She smirked at him, ‘should I?’
He laughed and walked towards her, ‘I said you don’t need make-up. You should have listened’ he pulled her off the chair and rubbed her thighs as he sat down in her place. Khloe hiked up her skirt as his hands moved higher up. She smiled at him as he fingered her, ‘you’re driving me insane Trey’

SexyT

SexyT

A long add for the weekend!!!

Very Happy

Enjoy ladies!!

J'Adore

J'Adore

Yet again khloe disappoints. She has a good man, John, who wants to get to know her and love her. Yet and still she. Plays the side chick to Trey! Whenever he tells her what she wants to hear! She drops her panties to him, knowing he's still sleeping with Yvette.  Trey has a responsibility to care for Kim at all times, he can't say shit about what he doesn't like khloe doing being that his own ass is planning his wedding literally in front of khloe!!! Khloe will never learn.

golden07

golden07
Admin

Smh. Try won't stop. Khloe need to handle her own power. She has the power to change the whole sitiation becuz if trey love her he would have been dropped yevette. She has control over it so y not use it. Keep them legs closed tight don't give in no more. Emotions are high I get it but don't short change urself. More please.

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 4 – Moving on it is

That night John was coming home so Khloe drove to the airport to go and meet him. He was waiting for her and he smiled when she approached him. She got out of the car and walked to him. He picked her up and kissed her, ‘you ok babe?’ she asked him when he put her down.
‘I just missed my girl’
‘She missed you too’ Khloe said immediately feeling guilty about her office romp with Trey.
He took the wheel and they drove off to her house where he already had his own wardrobe full of clothes. When they arrived he rushed her inside for some loving.
Once they were done Khloe started on dinner, ‘I have a party to attend next week-end babe so I won’t be at your game’
‘Aww, well the next one than’ he replied gently tapping her butt and kissing her behind the head
‘Yeah well I’d rather be at your game. It’s a bachelor party and I don’t need to see the bachelor cheating on the bride and then have to stand at the wedding and watch them exchange vows’
John laughed as she launched into a story of a wedding where that happened, ‘it was sad, but they still married so it must be all good’
‘Must have been the cheating’ Khloe looked at him and swallowed a bit. She nervously turned back to her food and stirred.
‘Can you go pick Kim up from Dee? Dinner will be ready when you get back’
‘Ok, see you in a while’ he kissed her and then he went out of the door.
When he was gone Khloe sat down and felt herself start to cry. She had to be able to put Trey behind her but every time he was close to her there was no way she could say no. They were like opposite ends of a magnet. ‘Trey, trey, trey’ she moaned over and over again banging her fists on the table, ‘how to I forget you?’
As if on cue her phone rang and she saw Trey’s name on the caller ID. She hesitated but then answered.
‘I need you Khloe’ she heard say into the phone
‘Trey please stop’
‘I mean it, I love you’
‘If you do, if you did then you’d be here with me and Kim’ Khloe started getting upset, ‘but you made your choice’
‘Khloe please’
‘No’
She put the phone down and let the tears fall just to cleanse her soul a little bit.

{The week-end before the wedding}

‘Why am I not at the hen night?’ Khloe fussed while sitting next to Fernando. Trey’s bachelor party had started and the strippers were already here. She rolled her eyes when Trey was getting a lap dance from one of them. He was pissed drunk and she knew he would be cheating on Yvette. John had texted her before the game and she was checking on scores to see how he was doing.
‘That John got you hooked huh?’
‘Oh boy like you have no idea’ she laughed
‘Well he is a fine piece of something good. Should be illegal to look that good. But then again the groom should also be arrested’
‘Yes he should’ Khloe said smiling to herself as she remembered all there escapades.
‘I don’t know how you did it’
‘Did what?’
‘Leave him like that’
‘He left me Fernando. He chose her over me and Kim. I know he never meant to but he couldn’t be man enough to correct the mistake he made. I am crazy in love with him still, but I can’t have him so I’ll have John because he loves me just the same’
‘I can relate baby girl’
‘Yeah, Jeremy did you so wrong!’
Fernando burst out laughing, ‘but you really showed him up remember?’
Khloe laughed along with him, ‘Oh my God! YES, he was so shocked that I said all that to him’
‘I just want you to be happy, but make sure your heart isn’t hurting’
‘If only it was easy. I’m happy with John, but my heart beats for Trey’ Khloe replied with sadness in her voice, ‘it’s like with John he does all the good things to me, he makes me laugh and treats Kim like his own, but each time we make love I have to force Trey’s image out of my head. I just love him that much’
‘It will happen honey, one day you will find yourself in love with John and you’ll be like, when did that happen. You’ll be ok baby girl’
Fernando hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead, ‘now I’m going to mingle with the fine men in this room. They may not look it but I’ve already spotted a few who can be easily flipped’
Khloe burst out laughing as she watched him walk away. She was very thankful for such wonderful friends in her life. Especially when her family had turned their back on her.

After a while Khloe got up and went to the bathroom to relieve herself of the spanx that were way too tight under her dress. All stalls were locked so she went upstairs to the private rooms and opened the door.
‘Oh shit’ she said as she walked in on a girl giving head to a guy. He smiled at her like it was nothing. She quickly shut the door and walked to the last one hoping it was empty. She opened the door.
‘Busy in here’
‘Oh my bad’ she wasn’t going to look up but the voice was too familiar, ‘Trey?’
‘Bitch he busy’
‘I ain’t talking to your dirty ass’ Khloe shut the door and approached them on the bed. He was naked from the waist down. ‘Get off him NOW’
‘Are you the bride? No? So leave’
‘I said get off him’ Khloe yanked her by the hair and pulled her off Trey. Trey got up and pulled them apart just as they were about to get into it again. ‘Ok ladies no fighting please. Lana just go and find someone else. I’ll be right out’
Lana breathed heavily and eyed Khloe angrily before she got dressed and walked out.

‘What the hell is wrong you? You’re getting married tomorrow and you pull this shit?
‘I’m not marrying the person I’m in love with so why does it matter?’
‘Yeah well go and get yourself checked before you pass on STIs’
‘Khloe wait! That bay ain’t even mine’ he pulled her back but she fought him off her. He grabbed her again and backed her into the wall. ‘Trey please’
He kissed her face and pulled up her dress, ‘im sorry Khloe’ he grumbled. Khloe held his face in her hands and saw the tears. ‘The last time Trey’ she said removing her dress and standing naked in front of him. He lay her on the bed and made love to her because he knew that they would never be together the way they wanted. ‘I love you Khloe’

Khloe left the party and walked away from Trey with tears in her ears. She heard someone running after her so she quickly got into her car and sped off. When she arrived, Trey pulled up behind her. When she opened the door he pushed her in and locked it behind her. ‘I love you Khloe’ he pushed her against the wall and kissed her roughly, ‘and I fucking need you’
‘Trey your drunk, please stop’
‘I need you Khloe’
She pushed him and he landed against the door. He sat down and started to cry. Khloe was angry with him, but then she softened when she realized he was really torn up inside. ‘Trey? Talk to me. We just said it was over for good!’
‘You said you love me but dude walking around with his head high claiming you his woman and you love him’
‘Trey it’s not that simple. It’s more complicated than that’
‘I love you, you love me and we have Kim. What’s so complicated?’
‘I wish you had said that from the beginning. None of this would be happening’
He scoffed and then faced her, ‘marry me than
‘What? You’re insane!’
‘Am I? We can go to Vegas and get it done right now’
‘Trey my wedding will not be in Vegas! I want a big ass wedding because that shit happens only once in your life!’
He rolled his eyes and scoffed at her. ‘You giving Yvette a big ass wedding and you think I don’t want my own fairytale wedding? I do! I want to wear my beautiful gown and have Kim throw flowers as I walk down the aisle to…’ she paused and looked into his eyes, ‘you’ she finished quietly
‘We can do that after Vegas can’t we?’
No Trey, I want it to happen once and that’s it’
Fine, I’m gone then’ he got up and opened the door.
‘Trey come back!’ she called out to him but he kept on walking, ‘please come back’ she kept begging until she fell to her knees and started to cry. John’s image came to her mind and she realized that she had confused herself but she couldn’t deny the love she felt for Trey. ‘I love you Trey’ she called out again. He kept walking away to his car and then he sped off. Khloe was just confused after everything that had just happened tonight. She sat on the stairs and simply did what she’d been doing for the past few months because of Trey, she let the tears fall.

J'Adore

J'Adore

omg that add almost made me cry!!! Trey is such an ass hole!!! UGHHHH!!!!!! he can miss me on this crying shit! UGH! he so trifling! And khloe is dumb, obviously Trey is fucking around, how could she be bad to see him cheating with ole girl, when he was cheating with Khloe on Yvette?? She just don't know. Trey could have anything by now and she steady opening the cookie jar. OMG! I hope no one saw them, bc if that shit surfaces, John is gonna be so hurt! Khloe is being the prime example of why good guys turn bad; shes chasing after a guy that doesn't want her, while turning her back on a man that does. I just wanna shake her and wake her up and tell her shes worth so much more!!!

sooooooo glad I stayed up for this add!!!!!!!

golden07

golden07
Admin

Smh. Man, that really hurt. I felt that one. Niggas are so childish when they can't have all that they want. I don't care how much they say supposedly love you, his real actions showed how much he cared. That is so selfish he sitting here trying to have the best of both worlds. Khloe just need to let him go. It's so not worth it, especially the fact she has a new man trying to show her the world. It's hard when you have already opened your heart to one person and the wound still haven't healed and that's what she did, now her wound has resurfaced and is bleeding bad becuz of not being able to let go. But the fact that she stopped his but with the other chick, I don't think that beef is over with. Boy the day John find out who her child belong to and the like is gonna be interesting.  Goodness, so good. Add ASAP.

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

GREAT ADD!
I hope khloie can kick this horrible addiction she has for trey!
ADD SOON!

J'Adore

J'Adore

upps!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum