Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

*NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

J'Adore

J'Adore

i know one thing, Khloe better pop a morning after pill bc baby #2 by a nigga that don't know what he wants aint cute!

anyway, i like Fernando, im surprised he's not tripping and wondering how Khloe got Trey so fast! Or does he know about Trey?

And Trey needs to stop playing games with khloe! All this girlfriend in paris stuff is ratchet! he needs to choose!

I wonder if khloe & her parents will ever get it back? I know she must feel something missing without them but when yur family turns on you, you have to do what yu have to do. glad her uncle was around.

loved the adds mama!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

J'Adore

J'Adore

upps!

SexyT

SexyT

Lol! No Jas he doesn't know about Trey yet but he knows Khloe got mad contacts because she's a very popular wedding planner! They've done a lot of celeb weddings as well! U will get a bigger picture of their history as the story progresses.

Laughing 

SexyT

SexyT

...continued

{at the wedding}

‘Ok so you will stay here and then I will announce a  little something and that will be your cue to start singing’ Fernando was explaining to Trey what he had planned for the night. The bride and groom were already seated and everyone else was chatting away. Fernando was so excited that Khloe had managed to get Trey Songz to sing at this wedding. It turns out that all the hard work she put in getting contacts is paying off.
‘Ok I got you. I stay here with urm’ Trey pretended to forget her name, ‘Khloe!’
‘Perfect. Khloe keep him company for the next ten minutes’
Khloe nodded and then walked towards Trey and took a seat.
‘I’m sure you can handle that right?’ Trey whispered in her ears. Khloe smiled and then looked away, ‘this is just wrong Trey’
He placed a finger to her lips and she stopped talking. Very slowly he lifted her chin up and kissed her lips, ‘I knew from the first day I saw you that you were something special, but I thought we’d only ever have a one-night-stand. Then I saw you again and you gave me the shock of my life when I realized that you were now my baby mamma and I figured that God had given me another chance and I can’t let it slide’
‘How? You’re in a relationship with someone else?’
‘It will work out somehow’
‘For now you want me to be ok with being the other woman? I get to see pictures of you holding her hands and attending all those silly events looking all loved up?’
Trey looked down, ‘I know, but you have my heart Khloe. I promise you that’
Khloe sighed and leaned back, ‘ok Trey. We can do this your way. But the moment I feel even the slightest bit of pain, I’m walking away’
Trey looked up and grinned, ‘no pain I promise’ he caressed her face and then kissed her again just before Fernando announced a surprise and invited the newlyweds to dance.
Khloe listened to the cries of joy as Trey stepped up on the stage and wowed everyone with his smooth voice. She knew he had that sexy smile he always has on when he sees her and she had to admit that she did feel extra special knowing that they had something secret.

Chapter 2 – Caught in the eye of the storm

‘I can’t believe we’re here’
‘Believe it!’
Dee looked at Khloe than looked outside the window into the Pacific Ocean, ‘how rich is this client of yours?’
‘Well, Trey sent them to me and Fernando and they loved us. So the bride is from Hawaii and she wanted us to come here to plan the wedding’
‘And you won’t tell me who?’
‘Not yet! Soon you will know though’

The door opened and Kim arrived in her father’s arms, ‘you like the view?’ he asked her placing Kim in the cot provided in their suite
‘I wasn’t supposed to get this one! We were to have the ones downstairs’
‘I know, but I can’t have my two girls sleeping there when they can have this room’
‘You didn’t have to’ Khloe insisted
‘I wanted to. Now stop complaining when I splash out on you and Kim’
‘Yeah Khloe especially when he includes me’ Dee said standing behind Trey and grinning. Khloe laughed with her and Trey nodded, ‘now I know how to get on your good side’ he said turning to Dee and winking.
‘Right, well my boo is waiting. See y’all on the beach somewhere’

Khloe sat on a chair on the balcony. ‘What’s wrong babes?’
‘We can’t go out there in public Trey. Dee thinks I can but I can’t’
‘Yes we can’ he pulled up and into his arms, ‘we can walk wherever we want and we gon be just fine’
He kissed her and she melted into his embrace moaning softly, ‘you see? It’s easy’ he teased carrying her back to the bed.

An hour later they all headed out to the beach. Trey walked with Kim in his arms and Khloe realized that nobody even looked at them twice. They were taken to be a normal happy couple. She held his other hand and smiled, ‘This will be the best working vacation ever’
‘I told you’ he replied letting go of her hand wrapping it around her shoulder.
Dee looked at her and smiled. She knew how scared Khloe was of starting a scandal but she was happy to see her let her hair loose this time round.

‘I’m taking Kim into the water’ Khloe picked a happy Kim up and walked to the sea. Trey sat down and looked at them.
‘She’s stunning isn’t she?’ Dee said to him. He smiled and nodded, ‘way to beautiful to be with me’
‘Yet she is. So treat her right ok?’
‘I love her Dee. I just don’t know how to show her’
‘You do, I think the player in you is afraid of this new feeling’, Dee looked at Khloe and Kim in the water and sighed, ‘did you see how many heads turned as she walked with a baby to the water? Men don’t care that she a mother, they wanna tap that’ she laughed at her own comment
‘I know, I’m a lucky man’
‘I hope you fix this Trey. She won’t want to stay hidden for long and when Kim starts talking, there will be questions to answer’
‘I know. I’ll fix it’ he got up and headed into the water

J'Adore

J'Adore

Trey needs to figure something out, I think Khloe is setting herself up though. its bound to come out. And there's no telling what Trey will say to keep his career going. Who knows, someone could sell them both out.

Dee is a really good friend, I love how she talked to true. D really seems to have Khloe & Kims best interest at heat. I cant speak for Trey on that bc he still wants his child in the background. Even if he wanted to keep the relationship with Khloe a secret, ok...but your child.? idk about him. we'll see girlfriend!

loved the add of course!!!!! upp!!!!!!!!!!!!

SexyT

SexyT

As always I love ur reviews Jas so I will keep the adds coming!!

Waiting on u to add to!!

Last edited by bossgyal on Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

SexyT

SexyT

I got myself a new page!! Yayyy

New add coming up later!!

J'Adore

J'Adore

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

SexyT

SexyT

...continued

‘Hey babies’ he said approaching them. Kim reached for him and he took her, ‘now I know who loves me the most’ he said as Khloe splashed water on him. ‘What do I tell Fernando?’
‘The truth’
Khloe looked at him, ‘what?’
‘Tell him the truth, me and you have a child and we’re a couple’
‘Are we?’
‘Yes we are. You belong to me and I’m yours’
She hugged him and while Kim hit them across the face, ‘and she’s ours’

{Back at the hotel}

‘Fernando you made it!’
‘Yes I got upgraded to a suite too!’
‘Yes I know, I can explain’
‘Hey baby everything ok?’ Trey walked out of the room and saw Khloe talking to Fernando. His bags dropped on the floor and he stared at Trey. Khloe shrugged and Trey reached out to shake his hands. Fernando looked at Khloe and she nodded. ‘Hi’ was all he could say.
‘You’re speechless for once’ Khloe grinned, ‘it’s a long story but it features, me, Trey and Kim. I can’t go into it right now. But I trust you Fernando’
‘Ok’ he was still in shock and after a while he smiled, ‘ok I understand. My lips are sealed. Now I know how you got him to sing for that wedding’
‘Sorry I didn’t say anything’
‘It’s ok! We all have secrets that we must keep secrets, besides your way sexier than the other one. If I weren’t gay I’d be all over you’
‘Er, Thank you’ Khloe replied laughing
‘Besides if I get treats like this when you’re with him who the hell am I to complain. How’s the water by the way?’
‘Amazing’ Trey replied
‘Perfect. Later lovers’
He swayed his hips and walked away. Khloe and Trey laughed until he went into his room, ‘ok, I have to get used to him don’t i?’
‘Yes baby’ Khloe walked into their room, ‘if you keep wanting all of this that is’ she untied her halter neck dress and it all fell down revealing a black thong. Trey started at her and rubbed his hands together, ‘well consider Fernando my new best friend’ he said as he licked his lips and walked towards Khloe. He pulled her towards him and she removed his shirt. They were then locked in a passionate embrace until they fell onto the bed, ‘you’re amazing Khloe’ he sang in-between kisses.

{Next Day}

Khloe woke up late and realized she had a wedding to plan. ‘Shit’ she untangled herself from Trey who didn’t wake up and rushed to the bathroom for a quick shower. She applied her make up and got dressed. ‘Where you going?’ asked a sleepy Trey
‘Wedding planning!’
‘Oh yeah’ he grinned and she wanted to jump back into the bed but she resisted, ‘not this time baby’ she said with a smile. She put on a dress and her heels. ‘Take care of Kim, she still asleep! She will want her milk when she wakes up’
‘I got it’
She bent down kissed him and ran out before he could convince her to stay.

‘So what took you so long?’ Fernando asked in the cab. He had a stupid grin on his face and Khloe punched his arms
‘Last night was intense and that’s all I can say’
‘Oh come on! Tell me all the juicy details’
‘Ok’ Khloe turned to face him and lowered her voice, ‘he is super good! I’ve had orgasms before but never during sex! You know only oral. That’s how it normally is for woman’
‘Poor you’ he grinned wickedly
‘But with Trey! Oh my God Fernando! He hits my spot so good I have more than one each time’
‘Ohh!’ Fernando clapped his hands, ‘is he ahem, well endowed?’
Khloe smirked at him, ‘hell yes!’
‘I knew it! A body like that has to be’
‘Stop eyeing my man!’ she teased playfully
‘Girl please, millions of women all over the world eyeing him! Might I add men too!’
‘Anyway we gon plan this wedding right ok?’
‘Off course! We are a power couple in this business. I remember when we first met no one wanted to work with me but you were like fuck the haters it’s you and me baby’
‘I remember and you were shocked at my language for I quote a pretty face’
Fernando laughed relieving the moment, ‘we’ve come a long way. Be careful not to lose your grip on things. You have a baby now’
‘I know, I’m just as scared of all this, but my heart sings when he’s with me’
Fernando held her hands, ‘I know baby girl, don’t I know’

At the venue they met the bride to be with her entourage.
‘How are you finding my home?’ she asked hugging them both
‘It’s beautiful!’
‘Perfect for my wedding?’
‘Defintely’ Fernando replied already walking around and taking notes.
‘Anyway we had already discussed themes and colours back in my office so since you already have the venue its pretty much all downhill from here’
‘Ok, well I have a friend draw something to kind of give you a feel of what we want’
‘Let’s have a look! I love a bride who knows exactly what she wants’ Fernando moved closer and stood behind them.
‘Wow! I’m loving your vision. We will need a lot a material to get it done though’
‘Can you?’
‘Oh yes, Fernando you know what to do right?’
‘Already on it’ he showed her his phone and he started making calls.
‘Perfect, what else?’
‘That’s it basically. I just need it to be perfect Khloe’
‘It will be!’
‘I’ve already sorted out the alcohol. This place runs its own bar so just liaise with them and we can stock up on what they don’t have. Is the advance we gave enough?’
‘Yep the rest will cover it all so for now we can just get everything’
‘Awesome, so I’ll leave you to it’

‘Can we do this the way she wants?’ Fernando asked her
Khloe smiled and nodded, ‘damn right we can!’
They kept taking notes and making calls to get all the material they would need to the venue, ‘time for some shopping now!’
‘Let’s do it!’

J'Adore

J'Adore

Im liking Fernando, but I hope his lips don't leak! Another fab wedding im sure, but I wonder what drama will come along with it?

Is Trey still being shady? Talking about a couple...a couple hidden in a hotel room. He needs to be real, let his ex go, and be a man! He needs to act fast before the public pulls him away from Khloe & Kim.!

golden07

golden07
Admin

Ok. Where to begin... he shipped his girl to Paris. Smooth. Trying to decide on what he wants??? Really??? Smh. His other girl must be special if he didn't want to let her go. Imma need for him to be honest with himself. Now that he seems determined to be with her its gonna be hard becuz of paparazzi and reporters looking for a good scandal. The beginning is sweet but I smell dra.a around the corner. Add asap

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

SexyT

SexyT

lol
YES DRAMA IS COMING!!!
Just sweetening things up a bit first!

Very Happy

golden07

golden07
Admin

Haha. I cannot wait. And another baby better not come from all the activities they been doing kmsl

SexyT

SexyT

Lol don't get me started!!L What a Face 

SexyT

SexyT

afro geek *NEW* My Happy Every After NEW ADD 22/11/13 - Page 2 406819 

J'Adore

J'Adore

no add? D:

uppzsx!!!

SexyT

SexyT

Lol! Later during the day. I'm in the club right now!! Lol it's halloweeeeeeeeen!!! Lol

J'Adore

J'Adore

lol! lmaaooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! be safe!!!!!!!!!

SexyT

SexyT

...continued

{Day of the wedding}

‘Hi everyone, I want to thank you for sharing this wonderful day with my husband and I. A very important person, well actually two very important people I want to thank are my wedding planners Khloe and Fernando!’ the bride beamed at Khloe and Fernando who smiled back. ‘They made this dream of mine a reality and I am the happiest bride in the world right now’
Everyone applauded in agreement.

‘We outdid ourselves I think’ Fernando said as they made their way to the exit
‘We keep doing that don’t we?’ Khloe replied laughing, ‘are you sure you’re ok on your own?’
‘Yeah, go have fun on your last night here! Everything is just downhill from now on!’
‘Ok, call me if you need me!’
Khloe got into the waiting car, ‘thanks for picking me up’
‘Everything ok?’ Trey asked when she got in the car with him.
‘Yes, where’s Kim?’
‘With Dee and Joe’
‘So where we going?’ Khloe sighed looking outside
‘It’s a surprise’
They drove in silence for a while until they reached a secluded spot next to the ocean. Trey got out and helped out of her shoes. She followed him to the beach. There was a beautiful set up of candles and wine and food on a blanket. ‘For us?’ Khloe asked smiling at him.
‘Yes. For you baby!’ he pulled her into his arms and kissed her, ‘for the most beautiful woman in my life’
Khloe sat down and started pecking at the food, ‘it’s delicious baby’
‘Like you’ he whispered moving towards her. Khloe grinned and caressed his face, ‘I’m thinking dinner is not all that’s on the menu?’
‘Dinner? Baby this right here is the snack’ he kissed her neck and she moaned softly, ‘dinner is all this’
His hands caressed her thighs under her gown and she pulled him closer, ‘it’s also desert’ he whispered again.
‘Well, I love the sound of all that’ she moaned as he sucked her neck. He opened the champagne and poured them both a glass. They had some to drink and then he fed her some grapes. ‘I want strawberries baby’ she pouted.
‘With or without cream?’ he asked smirking. She unbuttoned his shirt slowly and smiled, ‘cream please’
When he lay down she took the cream and poured some on his chest. He watched her dip the strawberries in the cream and then bite into it. She teased him by licking his chest a little and then rubbing the strawberries on his lips before biting it again. ‘Stop teasing baby’ he said laughing. He unzipped her dress and it cascaded to the floor. It amazed him how shy she still was around him when he took off her clothes. ‘You beautiful you know’ he pulled her on top of him and kissed her. The rolled over until he was on top. ‘I love you’ he whispered as he unhooked her bra and kissed her breasts. She moaned in delight when his hands rubbed her clit lightly teasing her. ‘Now who’s teasing?’ she asked
He chuckled lightly as he lowered down and pulled off her panties. Khloe watched him take the cream and rub it over her goodies. He took a strawberry and dipped it in the cream and then he ate it. When her breathing quickened he smiled and began to lick at the cream. Khloe arched her back pushing her pussy into his face. He seemed to welcome it and he began to bite and suck her until she began crying out loud. He relaxed a little and he let her catch her breath only to go back down the moment she calmed down. His tongue flicked her clit and he inserted his fingers into her wet entrance. ‘Trey!’ she cried out again and he looked up at her smiling. He had his jeans and boxers off and within seconds Khloe cried out as he entered her hard and hit her spot. Her body shook and she held on to him as she felt herself release her juices all over his erect dick. ‘Wow’ she said as his thrust slowed down a bit, ‘you’ve never done that before’
‘I wanted to try it out’ he kissed her and increased his pace.
‘So let me try something else too’ she eased him off her and grinned as lay he back. She turned her back to him and straddled him easing herself onto his shaft. ‘Shit’ he groaned behind her as she moved her hips slowly. She leaned forward and he got a good view of her ass moving up and down. Khloe’s hands reached up and she played with her breasts as she moved faster turning herself on. She felt Trey sit up and she leaned back into his chest. He bit her back and left a couple of marks while his fingers played with her clit. ‘Oh’ she kept moaning louder each time he rubbed it hard until she had another orgasm. ‘Trey’ she murmured as she kept moving and he leaned back down so she could move faster. ‘Khloe’ he groaned with his eyes shut as he placed his hands on her hips and got her to move even faster bringing him to his climax.

Khloe lay down with her head on his chest. Trey’s hands caressed her naked skin and she sighed.
‘I wish we could stay like this forever you know’
‘I know’
‘But when we get back home, reality hits and I’m back to the other woman’
‘I’ll fix it baby’
Not wanting to argue Khloe let it slide, but she could feel it about to change. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment while it lasted.

J'Adore

J'Adore

Rachellll!!!!! Girl I love this storyyy! Trey knows he wrong for putting it on her like that! So wrong yet so right, lol! Every add im waiting to see how and when and if ever, will he make khloe THE woman. Like Nae said, this other female must be pretty special. I just know its bound to be some dramaaaaaaA.!

golden07

golden07
Admin

Haha really though. He still got feelings for the other chick overseas talking bout he love her and ish. I see she didn't say it back. Lol. Hmm feelings bout to get hurt fareal. I'm in love. Kmsl. Add more please

golden07

golden07
Admin

Ooo its a must now since I got u a new page. Lol

J'Adore

J'Adore

golden07 wrote:..talking bout he love her and ish. I see she didn't say it back. Lol. Hmm feelings bout to get hurt fareal. I'm in love. Kmsl. Add more please
lol ikr!!!!!!!

SexyT

SexyT

...continued

{Back home}

‘That was an amazing work slash holiday’ Khloe said dumping all their bags onto the floor. Trey followed her with Kim who was clapping her hands. ‘Yes it was’ he agreed. He let Kim go on the floor. She had begun crawling and was enjoying new found freedom. He picked up the bags and carried them upstairs. ‘Lunch?’ yelled Khloe as he walked away. ‘Yeah baby’

She arranged some furniture to give Kim some room and then went into the kitchen. When Trey came back down he didn’t have his shirt on, ‘I swear you do this on purpose’ she said when she saw him walk in. he winked at her and smiled, ‘only for you baby love’
‘Sure’ she said turning back to the food
‘I’m heading out to the studio around 3. Will be back late’
‘Are you not going to your place?’
‘Yeah maybe I should pass by’
‘Babe I’m happy about you being here often but it’s getting to the point where you will have to make a choice soon’
‘I have made my choice, I just need to get it sorted and move on’
‘Ok’
‘Ok?’
Khloe smiled, ‘yes Ok!’
He kissed her and then helped her with lunch.

When Kim turned 8 months old she took her first steps and Trey had it all on camera. For her first birthday in August he bought her enough presents to last the whole year. It was a birthday spent only the three of them plus Dee and Joe. Kim had started saying her first words and ‘daddy’ was one of them. Khloe didn’t know what she would do when Kim started talking about her daddy to other people. She knew had to talk to Trey but each time she tried he would be fixing it and change her mind with a simple kiss.
‘Dee he has a hold on me I cannot get out off’
‘You have to be strong Khloe. For you and Kim or else he will think he can keep you hanging on while he go home to that other one and sleep with her like it’s nothing’
‘I love him Dee’
‘And I don’t doubt that he love you, but it’s just that you need to push him to make a choice’
‘Ok, you’re right’
Dee hugged her best friend, ‘it’ll be ok! Now put on a happy face and let’s cut the cake’

This hidden family Trey had was real for both of them, but she was tired of it being hidden. Most nights he slept with them but when he couldn’t she missed him like crazy and Kim missed him too. What would she do for Christmas this time? ‘I love you Khloe’ he said while Kim stood next to them, ‘I’m going to make this right somehow’
Khloe smiled at the camera as they cut the cake and sang happy birthday. ‘I hope so Trey. I can’t handle this anymore’
Trey looked at her and his smile faded, ‘what you mean?’
‘I can’t keep this up. Kim looks for you when you’re not here’
‘I promise you we will be ok Khloe’
‘How Trey? You have two homes, two women in your life and a child!’
‘I don’t want to argue about all that now’
‘That’s all we do lately Trey! Argue about commitment. Just go ok. I can’t handle all of this right now. It’s just getting to a point where I’m afraid to get out of the house thinking she may know about us. I love you like crazy but this is just insane Trey’
‘Khloe’
She opened the door and he walked out. Kim began to cry so Dee and Joe picked her up, ‘take some alone time. We’ll take missy for ice cream’
Khloe thanked them and the flopped on the couch with tears in her eyes. She was browsing the channels when she saw Trey’s face on the entertainment channel. She sat up and turned up the volume.
‘…is engaged ladies! So he is not available anymore. Apparently what was meant to be a Christmas surprise came earlier’
‘NO’ Khloe hugged herself tight fighting back more tears.
‘Yep Kat and what’s even sweeter? There’s rumored to be a bun in the oven’
Khloe picked up her glass and threw it in the TV. She called Dee. When Dee picked up Khloe told her what she saw and then she began to cry. All Dee could do was listen until Khloe hung up. Khloe curled up in the floor next to the broken pieces of glass. She hugged herself even when she heard the front door opening. Trey ran inside when he saw her knees and hands covered in blood. ‘KHLOE’
‘Get away from me! You can’t do this to me, get out’
‘Baby please let me help you’
‘You promised Trey! We were going to be a family! We were in Hawaii together and it was perfect!’
He held her and let her punch his chest until she fell into his arms and cried. They stayed like this until Dee walked in fifteen minutes later. She took one look at the scene. ‘I’ll take Kim for the night’ she said heading upstairs to pack up a bag for Kim. Trey nodded and help her pack some things. Khloe was sleeping on the couch. Trey had to wash off the blood with a wash cloth because she wouldn’t have a bath. He carried her to bed and got in with her. She moaned his name loudly bringing tears to his ears. ‘Baby I’m here’ Khloe fought him off her and eventually gave up when he covered her lips with his. He kissed her until she responded. ‘I’m right here baby’
For how long Trey? You’re marrying her? She’s pregnant?
He sat up and held his head in his hands. ‘I can’t deal with this Trey’
She sat up and kept her back turned to him. The pain she felt was beyond a simple hurt. Her whole body ached for the man on the other side of her bed. She only needed him to hold her for the pain to go away, but when he let her go she knew the pain would be back stronger than before. Khloe made a decision. She grabbed her keys and ran out of the house. Trey called out after her but she kept on running until she got into her car. Trey watched her drive away and called Dee. ‘Talk to her Dee, you know the truth please get her back to me’
‘I’ll find her’ Dee replied hanging up. She left Kim with Joe and got into her car. She knew Khloe was going to the high school running track. She always went there when she was hurt.

golden07

golden07
Admin

Ok what's really going on. What truth!!!!!! Omg really why stop there. Ok first of all it's been a whole year and he still with this other chick and now they getting married and she preggy. That's the story of my life. Lol this nigga right here need to get it right. Come on now. Great add ready for more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum