Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Shattered Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Shattered Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Shattered Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Shattered Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Shattered Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Shattered Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Shattered Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Shattered Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Shattered Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shattered

+12
Mizz_Choclate-Kiss
kaylee
TheBee
Pleasure's wifey*peaches*
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
SexyT
I Am...
heatRAE!
dezzy.baby1
~!shakes_wifed_up!~
golden07
pureSEDUCTION
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

1Shattered Empty Shattered Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:59 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Shattered Shatte10

Chapter One
Indigo Nicole Jones

Sometimes I sit back and wonder how my life spun so out of control. Looking back six years ago, I never would of thought that my life would have been so interesting and filled with drama. I had prayed for it…but then, be careful what you pray for because once I experienced it first hand, it wasn’t anything I wanted to deal with again. And to think, it had all started with a therapy session.

I was seventeen, driving to meet Ms. Amanda, my new therapist. I had been referred by my school counselor, I guess my issues ran a little too deep for her. I had just bought my first ride, a 2002 Chevy Impala. No, it wasn’t the best or most expensive car on the lot but it was cute enough for me and it ran good. I parked in front of her office and straightened my hair without looking in the mirror. I walked into the waiting room and waited patiently , I pulled out the latest book I was reading, "Nervous" by Zane, I slowly pulled my book mark out and began. Then, I heard a loud noise, I looked up and saw a boy from my school angrily exiting the room. His eyes locked with mine but only for a minute. He was beautiful, a gift from God himself, and he knew it. I was one he teased, and often. It was either because of my big, size fourteen frame or it was because of my looks. My two weaknesses. And I think he enjoyed the pain. But whatever. I had better things to do than worry about Marcus Cooper. I heard the secretary joke, "She does anger management too." I hid my slight smile behind the book and then heard Ms. Amanda call my name. I walked into her office, timid. I didn’t know her, she did know me. I couldn’t trust her. I sat down on the chaise and made myself comfortable. "Is that your hair?" She asked right off the bat. I was used to the question, "Yes," I said, my hands automatically going to the thick and nappy mane in a ponytail. "Your pretty." She said and I rolled my eyes, "I see you’ve heard about my issues." She raised an eyebrow and fiddled with her brown skirt. I observed her and shook my head, "Maybe this isn’t the right place for me to be." I exited her office and went to my car. I saw him leaving. He drove a black Range Rover. He gave me a menacing smile, I cursed myself for thinking that was the sexiest smile I ever saw…

Marcus Ramone Cooper

She was there. At a therapist. What problems could a rich girl have? I mean, I know I’m well off too but I worked for mine. When she saw me, I saw a look of sadness, like she knew what was coming tomorrow. Sometimes, I felt bad for her, she was over weight and no one considered her beautiful. I thought about my sister Mariah, she was a size bigger than Indigo, did people taunt her like that, did dudes disregard her because of size? I shook those thoughts off and pushed in the new Lil’ Wayne mixtape and let him blare.

I jogged in my house and saw Martinique(Mariah‘s twin) sitting on the couch, with her friend, Kia. Kia was light skinned and pretty but I wished Nique would stop hanging with her. She had a reputation and I wanted Nique no where near that. I nodded and Kia gave me "the eye" I smiled and winked back as Mariah went down the stairs in a cute outfit, "I’m going out, Ma!" She yelled. Mariah never went out, but then again she was loosing weight so she was a little more confident now. "With who?" I asked her. "With Indigo!" She snapped. "Indigo…" "The girl you’ve been picking on her whole life. She’s upset and she needs me." I thought back to when I saw her, she looked okay to me. What could have happened in fifteen minutes to get her upset? Then again, why was I worried. I heard Mariah’s car door slam and I went into my room. I grabbed my phone and calling China. "Hey, boo." China’s voice was so happy. I loved the times she was like that. It was a side I only got to see it once in a while. The rest of the time she was angry and jealous. But I guess once you cheat on somebody, you gotta be scared they’ll cheat on you. "What you doing?" I asked while laying down in my bed. "Nothin-" My room door burst open, "Marc, can you drive me my car won’t start!" Mariah said. I shook my head, "No." "Marcus Ramone Cooper, I will tell Mama if you don’t get-" "Don’t threaten me." I said to her, annoyed that my conversation was being interrupted. "I said no, Riah." Her facial features relaxed, "My friend could be committing suicide, thinking no one cares, and your refusing to take me." That hit me dead in the face and hung up with China without saying bye. "Your exaggerating right?" Mariah shook her head, "Be careful how you treat people, Marc. You never know what will be their breaking point." I rushed outside with Mariah in tow. How could I forgive myself if something horrible happened to her because of me?

Last edited by L I S A on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Shattered Empty Re: Shattered Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:24 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Write More...

I like how the characters are
and of course your using one of
my favorites. Big girls are pretty.
Im one to know it...lol
Marcus better get his act
right and be cool with her.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

3Shattered Empty Re: Shattered Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:31 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Thanks for the love Janae!!!

I decided to use a plus size girl because number one I'm one myself (size fourteen) and two there are no stories out there for us!!!

4Shattered Empty Re: Shattered Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:40 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I know cuz I surely was
thinking about doing a story
for us...lol... I love this though.

5Shattered Empty Re: Shattered Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:48 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Lol. Thanks.,

6Shattered Empty Re: Shattered Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:54 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

No thanku
for adding it
to this board...
like i told Bree i know
its smaller but i will definately comment
if no one else does

7Shattered Empty Re: Shattered Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:58 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

I like the smallness. This board is what I needed because, I honestly was about to stop writing. I'm glad at least one person enjoys it you know? Thanks for making it.

8Shattered Empty Re: Shattered Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:01 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Your welcome...I like the fact that we can get to know each other better and know what ya'll likes and dislikes are in stories...Im glad I made it too.

9Shattered Empty Re: Shattered Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:06 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Yeah, I hear you what you saying.

10Shattered Empty Re: Shattered Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:46 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

UPZ...ADD

11Shattered Empty Re: Shattered Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:59 pm

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

im so geeked about this story plz keep adding

12Shattered Empty Re: Shattered Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:35 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

me too

13Shattered Empty Re: Shattered Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:28 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Chapter Two
Indigo Nicole Jones

I waited biting my nails for Mariah to pull up. I needed to tell her goodbye before I left.I was going to live with my dad. I wasn’t exactly dreading the fresh start, I know I made it sound dire on the phone but there was something more. And I had to get my act straight so she didn't sense it. A car pulled up and I rushed out to meet Mariah until I saw that he was driving.

"Mariah, she’s fine. She ran out to meet you." He hopped out the car, apparently ready to get in my face for interrupting his previous activity. But then, he saw my pained expression. I ushered Riah in the house and he followed. I was nervous to let him in. He thought I was some kind of rich girl but here I was regular middle class. Average. I sat down with Mariah and hugged her, "I’m moving." "That’s it?!" He shouted. "When I called, Mariah, not Marcus. It was more to it. I calmed myself down." His face held a look of pure annoyance as he stared at me. "I’m going to miss you. And hold on, is it good for you to move with you know…your issues." Mariah said. Marcus was carefully watching Riah and noticed when she said that her eyes went to my wrists. "It’s summer…your wearing long sleeves." He observed I nervously bit my lip and lied through my teeth, "I’m always cold. What’s it matter to you? So you can spread it around school tomorrow?" Mariah snapped her fingers and brought my focus back to her, "I’ll be right back." She went to the bathroom and Marcus took her old seat across from me. Before I could say anything he had grabbed my wrist, "Oow! That hurts." He had forcefully grabbed them so he could lift up the sleeves. "Your cutting, aren’t you? I thought only white girls did that." I stared at him and held my wrist. "I can't believe you said that." My voice was weak. How ignorant could he be? He was quiet for a moment, "Don’t encourage Mariah to do no junk like that." "As long as she doesn’t have a ‘Marcus’ in her life then Riah will be fine." I shot back. I couldn’t believe he had said that to me. He was so ignorant. If anything Mariah would stay away from stuff like that. "What do you mean by that?" I got up and decided now was the time to tell him exactly I how I felt. "You terrorized me every day of middle and high school! You knew what my issues are and you felt the need to constantly point them out! I had gotten it from everybody else, I didn‘t need it from you!" I raked my fingers through my long hair and turned around, letting him see how hurt I actually was.

Marcus Ramone Cooper

Damn, I knew I was cruel to her but to cause someone to cut themselves… I wasn’t that bad. She pushed her hair away from her face and I saw how pretty she really was. She had pretty golden brown skin, her eyes were a deep brown with hints of hazel, her lips were just the right size. And when she looked up at me, locking eyes with me, I saw how vulnerable she could be. I saw she had a story too. Like I had mine. I saw someone I wanted to protect, but more than that, I saw someone who I was attracted to.
I tried to shake it but I couldn’t.

"Why are you staring at me?" She asked, there was a hint of annoyance in her voice. I was quiet and just studied her until I came to the conclusion: I wanted her. And what Marcus wants, Marcus gets. Mariah came back in the room and looked at me and then her, "What did you say? Why is she teary eyed?" Mariah demanded. "Nothing." I finally came out of my trance. "When are you leaving?" "At the end of the month, Daddy said he would buy this house but what’s the point of me staying?" "Me." Mariah spoke up. "You’re the only person." Indigo cut her eyes at me. I gave her my famous smile. She looked away after staring for a minute. I laughed a little. Mariah stared at her friend with a genuine sadness. I felt bad for her. "Indi, what about those sessions?" Indigo’s body language became stiff, she seemed angry. "I don’t need them." She huffed. "Indigo.." Indigo turned away from her, "I don’t. End of story." "Indigo, you know as well I as do about your issues! You need-" "If your going to judge me get out!" Indigo shouted at her. I raised an eyebrow, wondering how she could get so defensive so quickly. Mariah seemed as though she had dealt with this before, "I’m not judging you," She said in a nice relaxing tone. Indigo sighed, "Whatever, Riah."

~~~
Me and Mariah rode back, all the while I was asking about her. She cut down my music, "Why the sudden interest?" She stared at me from the passenger seat. I shrugged and made a left turn, "I don’t know." I really didn’t. I didn’t know what it was about Indigo that had me so interested but I was. And I couldn’t shake it.

14Shattered Empty Re: Shattered Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:40 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Im so lovin this.
Marcus Done feel in love!!! ha thats good for his ass...
Indigo...Girl everything is goin to be ok
bumps and ups
cheers

15Shattered Empty Re: Shattered Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:58 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Its about damn time you wrote...lmao...
I love this story.
Marcus had a crush on her for as
long as he known her since he been
teasing her. He just didn't know.

Indigo indigo indigo...
She is in love but don't kno
marcus gon get that fa sho...lmao...

upz. study add more

16Shattered Empty Re: Shattered Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:14 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

bounce
want a new add

17Shattered Empty Re: Shattered Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:16 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Ha Ha Ha
I got you a new page!!!!
Razz

18Shattered Empty Re: Shattered Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:07 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Thanks Dezzy. Smile

I gotta get on this one since it's my only one...

I have BIG DREAMS for this one.

19Shattered Empty Re: Shattered Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:37 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

UPPPSZZZ I WANNA ADD TOO pig

20Shattered Empty Re: Shattered Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:48 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

IM NOT GONE EVEN LIE I LOVE THIS STORY

ADD SOON PLEEEEZEEE

21Shattered Empty Re: Shattered Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:26 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Very Happy

ups ups ups

22Shattered Empty Re: Shattered Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:28 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Chapter Three

Indigo Nicole Jones

Mariah’s number flashed across my phone screen as I got stuck in traffic. I huffed and picked it up, "Hey, Riah."

"Not Riah." His deep voice told me.

I sighed and got myself together, "Why are you calling me?"

He sighed before answering me, "I was worried about you."

I gave a dry laugh, "Worried? About me? Wow. You know-"

"Don’t give me any attitude."
He commanded me. His strong, deep voice had me under a spell so I all could say was a meek, Okay. He laughed at that.

I came back to my senses hearing that laugh that had taunted me so many times, "Your not worried about me. Your worried about how you can spread my story around school and not look like the bad guy."
I hung up and tossed my phone in the passenger seat as I honked my horn.

I rushed in Ms. Amanda’s office apologizing for being late. She waved it off. "Maybe we’ll have a better session this time."

I nodded, ready to make the most of my limited time in Therapy(Thank God.) "So tell me about yourself. And how you came to be the way you are now."

I nodded and sat down, looking straight into her blue eyes. "Well, my name is Indigo Nicole Jones. My daddy’s name is Nick, and Indigo is my mom’s favorite color. I’m an only child with no cousins, no auntie’s, and only one set of grandparents. I love the color red, and I have a friend named Mariah who’s my support system. She knows everything about me,"

I stopped and decided I should get to the real issues, "Her brother…Marcus. Marcus Cooper," Her eyes widened as I mentioned one of her patients names. "He has teased me every day of my middle and high school years."

"Really? And do you know why?"

I shrugged my shoulders and relaxed on the chaise, looking at the sky blue walls and the book selves. I highly doubted this airhead lady read one of them.

"I’m an easy target. I don’t have ‘the look’. I’m big, I don’t dress like I’m in a video, I don’t have the face of a video girl."

"The face of a video girl?" She asked me.

I smiled and clarified, "My face doesn’t exude sex. When people look at me they don’t see sultry. They see…..ugly." I said this sentence with a straight face and I guess that through her off kilter.

"That’s what you believe…continue."

I nodded, "So Marcus, talks about me all the time. But it’s worse when I come to school sad. He’s always super horrible to me then…."

My voice trailed off and she looked at the clock.

"I’m sorry Indigo but our session is up now. But next time, I want you to talk about your past." Past? No. I couldn’t talk about my past. I didn’t want to remember my past.

I opened the door to leave and saw Marcus standing there. He was listening. Bastard.

Marcus Ramone Cooper

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I didn’t think she took it so hard. She glared at me as she rushed out the door, and I went after her. As soon as I caught up to her, I saw how angry she really was. After enduring the worst cuss-out I had ever received(which was strange because my mama was the queen of cuss-outs), I pulled her into a hug. She tried to pull away but I kept her there by her hips.

"Indigo, your beautiful." I let her go and smiled at her while she was in utter confusion. She snapped out of it and couldn’t say anything. She just turned and walked to her car.

~~~

"Marcus," My mama screeched in the phone, as I drove away from Amanda‘s office.

"Yeah, Ma?"

"Get here now."

"I’m down the street." I said into the phone, wondering what was going on.

"Drive faster then, damn!" She shouted. Then a click. I tossed the phone in my cup holder and pulled into our driveway. As soon as I did, My mama yanked the house door open, apparently fuming.

I hopped out, "Ma, what’s wrong?"

She stomped her way over to me, "Talk to ya’ damn sister." She got in her car and drove off.

I walked into the door to see Martinique bawling and Mariah holding her. I bent down and lifted Nique’s face up. "Nini, what’s up?"

Martinique looked at me for a second and then fell into my arms. Between sobs she told me, "Marc, your going to be so disappointed in me."

I hugged Nique tighter, "I love you no matter what, Nini."

I looked up at Mariah and asked what was going on. Mariah held her head in her hands,
"She’s pregnant." Mariah said softly. I nodded, and wondered what the big deal was aloud. There were many options if she didn‘t want the baby.

"There’s more it."
Mariah spoke up.
"What?"
I asked her.

Nique looked at me and sniffled, "Marc, I….I have gonorrhea."

I held my sister in shock. I couldn’t even speak, I looked up at Mariah and she was going out the door. "I’m going….somewhere. I can’t think here."

I nodded and looked around our medium sized house. With so much drama swirling around it felt like the walls were closing in on me. It was again silent except for Nini’s sobs.

23Shattered Empty Re: Shattered Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:52 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

ahhhhhhhhhh OMG (had to go white girl for a min.{no offense to white pep.})

okokok that was intense fareall

1 im glad she did decide to go bac n tell the lady bout wat happend to her now marcus ass can see wat he really did..
2 marcus betta be sincere
3 damn his sister is some else i dnt even kno how to comment bout that one lol

I love ur story n is lookin forward to anotha figh add soon

upppszz pig

24Shattered Empty Re: Shattered Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:10 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Rae && Piggy : I love the 1 2 3 breakdown. Very Happy

25Shattered Empty Re: Shattered Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:02 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

oh my my my

Indigo.

Im glad she finally told the lady her problem.
She real good...cause if i was to get a hug from marcus...lol idk what i would do...lol

Marcus.

I like the fact that he cares for his sister and really didn't blow up.
Its said that she got gonorrhea.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum