Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Shattered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Shattered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Shattered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Shattered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Shattered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Shattered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Shattered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Shattered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Shattered - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shattered

+12
Mizz_Choclate-Kiss
kaylee
TheBee
Pleasure's wifey*peaches*
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
SexyT
I Am...
heatRAE!
dezzy.baby1
~!shakes_wifed_up!~
golden07
pureSEDUCTION
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

26Shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:06 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

dezzy.baby1 wrote:oh my my my

Indigo.

Im glad she finally told the lady her problem.
She real good...cause if i was to get a hug from marcus...lol idk what i would do...lol.

You && me both. If I woulda felt them hands on my hips, they never woulda left. Lol.

27Shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:49 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

pig - UPPPSZZZZZ

28Shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:57 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

lol!

bumpz

29Shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:25 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Ok...I must say that was the bomb... bom

Ok
Indigo needed to tell her issue aloud
so it could be apparent to the issue
I know how she feels about being
big so I really can relate

Marcus is indeed trying to open up
at least i hope.
He is mad hot Smile I cant help it
omg...this story is awesome
con-10-u plz

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

30Shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:01 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Ya'll gone be soooo proud of me....I'm almost finished with the next add!!!

31Shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:36 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

YES!!! I can't wait to go home to watch it

32Shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:38 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

And a new page

33Shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:33 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

upszzz pig

34Shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:02 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Chapter Four

Indigo Nicole Jones

I sat in my spacious room while Mariah told me everything that was going on in her household. I reached behind my back to get the tissues that always were on my purple, wooden nightstand.

I stroked her hair, "Riah, it’s gonna be okay."

She looked at me, her eyes red and puffy, "Indi, she’s pregnant, what’s gonna happen if she keeps the baby? And she has an STD, how are they going to treat it with the baby inside her, what if the baby comes out all wrong because she couldn’t stop hoeing around."

I looked at Mariah and saw she was serious about what she called it. "Maybe-" I stated to say something but closed my mouth.
Just like Mariah had listened to me when I was going through a hard patch, I needed to listen to her.

"This is just like Nique,"
Mariah fumed, "Only thinking of herself."
I looked at Mariah confused, "What does her getting pregnant have to do with you?" Mariah cut her eyes at me and I backed down a little but still wanted my answer.

"She’s not responsible enough to have a child. Which means mama and I will be raising her and the kid." Mariah sniffed and spread out on my full sized bed.

"What do you want her to do, Riah?" I asked her and she shrugged. She reached behind her head and pulled one of my purple and gold pillows(that matched the room’s décor perfectly) and propped her head up.

My doorbell rung so I got up to get it. Another package from daddy. This was his third package in two days. All to say sorry for the absence and in his mind, a way of telling me things will be better there. I already knew it was some high fashion article of clothing so I just sat the box on the table. Just because you have expensive things, doesn’t mean you’ll have a better life.

I made my way back to my room. She wasn’t on my bed anymore. I scanned the room quickly and decided she must have been in the bathroom that was connected to my room. I knew I was right when I heard a flush. She came out and gave me a small smile. I gave one back, "It’s gone get better, Riah." I attempted to comfort her and she nodded.
"I should be getting home, okay." She said and I nodded. I reached over and gave her a hug. I walked Mariah out to the front door and told her to call me later. She said she would and got in her car and took off.

When I walked back into my house, I went into the kitchen. Our kitchen was large and modern. I would miss it. I wondered when mama would start moving our stuff out. I grabbed the package and opened it a little. There was a note on the top, it read :
My girlfriend said you’d like this.

I rolled my eyes and then, without looking, tossed the package on my bed. Then I grabbed my purse and my keys and drove to the park. I parked and got out and walked around. I glanced over and saw Marcus on a bench thinking to himself. I made it a point not to go near. He could pretend he wasn’t going to torment me but I knew better.

"Indigo, mama, come talk to me!" I heard his voice shout at me. I sighed and shook my head no. I didn’t realize he was behind me. I heard footsteps and cursed.

"Please. Mariah said your easy to talk to. I need to talk to someone." I closed my eyes, his voice sounded sad. I turned around and knew it was a wrong move because right at that moment, I was trapped. I felt it. His head was down, and I couldn’t help but bite my lip cause he looked great in his Coogi shirt and matching jeans. His Forces were clean and green matching one of the colors in that colorful ass shirt. I nodded and he fell in step beside me.

"I know you know what’s up," He started and I nodded. I put my hands in my pocket and listened. "My sister has an STD and I’m worried how they gonna treat it without hurting the baby. And her. I mean what if they can’t?" He looked back at me with the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen and I couldn’t help but reach out and touch his jaw.

"They will. Medical science is amazing." He touched my hand and gave me that smile. That smile made my insides go crazy, because it was so pure and genuine. I looked down shyly and he lifted my head up again.

"You think so, ma?"
He asked me, still smiling.

I nodded and smiled back, "Yeah, I think so." We came to a bench in the middle of the park and sat down.

He grabbed my hand and I gave him a look like, what in the heck are you doing? He let it go and then leaned in and whispered, "Sorry." I looked up at him, needing him to explain this to me.

"If we’re going to go any further I need to say sorry."
I gave him that look again and then turned away from him.

"And who said that we’re going to go any further? You needed to talk and we’re doing so. Tomorrow you’ll be back talking about me." I reached in my purse and pulled out my phone and played with it to distract myself. Marcus didn’t hesitate to snatch it from
me.

"What, give me my phone back!" I demanded.

He smiled and shook his head, "Nah, cause that was so disrespectful. I’m gone teach you how to treat me. Rule one, when your with me your attention is only supposed to be on me." I gave him the eye and continued to reach for my phone.

"Why because your so deserving?"

He laughed, "And that smart ass mouth of yours has to go too, Indigo."

I leaned back and stared at him, "Sorry. Not gone happen. I think we’re done so just give me my phone."

He was all through my phone now, "That’s a cute picture of you." I couldn’t help but be excited when he said that. I nodded and said thank you and decided I should just wait for him to give it back.

"Who is this Nigga you wit?" His voice was kind of angry and jealous.

He showed me the picture and it was my brother who was in Iraq, and was about to be deployed soon. But… A lie never hurt anyone. "My man."

Marcus

Her man? Man? Where the fuck was this ‘man’? Who was he? She stood in front of me with her hand on her hips, saying something. But I was still focused on this man she had. She looked happy to be with him though. I barely saw her smile and when she did it was never this big. I held her Pantech in my hands and just stared at the picture. She tried to grab it out my hands but I snatched it back. "How long you been with him?" I asked her.

She put her hands on her hips and rolled her neck, making her long hair sway. "My personal life is none of your business. Don’t need it all around school." Quickly, that attitude came back. She was even cuter when she was mad. I said that aloud and her face twisted up.

"Are you going to give me my phone so I can go?"
She was clearly annoyed by being in my presence now. I licked my lips and thought about it.

"Stay a minute."

"No, I can’t. I gotta start packing my stuff."
The realization she was leaving hit me. Maybe I could make her stay. If she would just give me a chance. I looked at her pretty face and realized another thing. My motives for wanting her were split. Half of me wanted her because she was beautiful and the other half wanted her because she was a challenge. And I loved a challenge.

I was ready to let her leave now, she had taken my mind off Nique and that's what I needed. I handed her the phone and then grabbed her hand. She looked at me curiously. "That man you got," She nodded, "Kill that shit. Immediately."

35Shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:16 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

I didn't proofread....

Trying not to rush but I can't wait until we get into the six chapter...so I pushing myself to write. That's been done since EARLY yesterday.....AGAIN, can't wait till the six chapter(hint hint, good parts coming soon) Smile

36Shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:27 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

DAMN...I love this story.

Attitude is too cute on both of them
and that push pull vibe is nice.
Marcus is...DAMN...I love his attitude
thats what I'm talking about
get what you want

I'm ready for the good good now Smile

37Shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:00 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Seeing as I'm almost finished with the next one....I might add again...

38Shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:19 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Please do. I would greatly appreciate it.

39Shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:59 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

upppszzs

i love this story too its so amazin

im kinda likin marcus right now

40Shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

RaeMoney09 wrote:upppszzs

i love this story too its so amazin

im kinda likin marcus right now

Lol i know right. All demanding and stuff elephant

41Shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:18 am

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Chapter Five

Indigo Nicole Jones

I put my hair into a ponytail and put a little lip gloss on. I looked at myself in the mirror again to look over my out fit. I was wearing a gray shirt with mostly black lettering that said "I’d rather be texting." With the ‘rather’ and the ‘texting’ in pink. There was also a picture of a phone. I paired it with some dark jeans, grabbed the Coach purse daddy had given me and was on my way out the door. I said goodbye to my mother and stopped at Hardees to get a sausage biscuit and a sprite. All the while I was dreading going to school. Marcus said he was going to do better but who knows? He had called me last night and told me that it was going to be better at school . That he was changing and he was gone do whatever he had to do prove to me that he was serious when he said he wanted me. I brushed him off on the phone but on the inside....I was so happy I had heard those words.

I found Mariah and we sat on the steps and talked for a minute. Nique was going to the doctor today and she would fill me in with the details. I nodded as the bell rung. I said goodbye to her and headed to my first period. That class was always okay because no one really noticed me.

Second period was another story. I had it with Marcus’ best friend and he never made it easy for me. I sat down at my desk, did the bell ringer and was determined not to say anything. "Hey, you." I heard his voice say in a harsh whisper. The teacher dimmed the lights and got out her overhead projector. I felt paper hitting my back and I still ignored it. He sat behind me and I braced myself knowing it would get worse if I kept ignoring him.

The teacher stepped out the room and he yanked me back by my hair, "Bitch, when I’m talking to you, don’t ignore me." I winced in pain.

"What do you want?" I forced out.

He let go of my hair and mugged my head forward, "Nothing today. One of my boys gone get you."

I took a deep breath and smoothed out my ponytail. Why were they so fascinated about seeing me cry? Cause that’s what it all boiled down to, seeing me cry.

~~~~~

And he called himself changing? This is changing? Letting your boys talk about me while your standing right there. The pain didn’t even connect from the jokes. I was just angry. I stopped myself from punching him in the jaw and attempted to walk away. One of the boys, Waylon stopped me. "Just let me go," I growled.
"Oh she wants to get mad now?"

"Looks like we gotta put in some overtime to make her upset today."

"Man…Just let her go." I heard Marcus’ voice. They obeyed and asked him what was up. I looked back at
him and gave him the angriest look I could muster and then marched away.

"Indigo! Indigo! Indigo!" I heard him shout my name so I pushed the doors to the stair well open and sat down. I didn’t care if he caught up with me, cause he would be the perfect person to take my anger out on.

"Indigo I’m sorry!" When I saw him I got up and shook my head. He had climbed up the stairs and had me by waist.

I looked down at his hands, "Let me go, Marcus!"

"No! Not until you accept my apology!"

"Hell will freeze over before that happens. So this is changing Marcus, huh?" I questioned him. He didn’t reply.

"Just let me go." I said softly.

"Indigo, mama, I’m sorry. I mean it." And with those words he had me heated again.

"No, your not! Sorry means not doing the same shit again and again!" I yelled at him. "I see why you can never keep a girl! You do the same shit repeatedly! You’re a liar!"

He looked angry but I kept going.

"That’s all you are, a liar! And I know not to believe any of your bullshit anymore!"

"I’m not a l-" He tried arguing his case but I wasn’t having it.

"Don’t be mad cause I called you out and it’s the truth! You’re a fu-"

Marcus pushed me against the wall, with a little force but it didn’t really hurt because I was close to it any way. I was about to say something but he silenced me by kissing me. I was trying to resist really hard but those lips were so soft. Okay I won't lie, I fought the kiss for like two seconds before getting into the kiss and wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands had ventured down to my hips. His tongue entered my mouth and I surely thought I was in heaven.

Marcus Ramone Cooper

We kissed for a little longer before the door opened. I could tell Indigo was expected me to back away from her because she let me go and her eyes told me it was okay. I glanced, but didn't pay attention who it was and went back to my kiss.She started to try to push me away but I grabbed her hands and pent them up, pressing my body against her. There was no way that I was giving this moment up anytime soon. I could tell she was shocked but she went with it.

I pulled away from her before I got us both heated too much. She looked at me and licked her lips. "You taste good, ma." I smiled at her and she smiled a little before frowning.

She started walk away, "Your still a liar."

I laughed and shouted after her, "You like this liar though." She poked her head in the door.

"There you go lying again." She told me and I laughed.

"Naw, you don’t kiss a person you don’t like."

She took a minute, "It was the heat-" I started to go down the steps.

"It’s cool, Indigo, I like you too."

She rolled her eyes and walked in the other direction. I took a deep breath and continued on with my day.

~~~~~
"Hello?" I picked up my phone when I saw Indigo's number flash. I was laying down in my bed, home alone. Mama had went to the store, Nique to the doctor, and Mariah on a date. I leaned over and cut my Drake CD off.

"Hey, Marcus," She was calling me. I was the man.

"What’s up, Indigo?"

" Let's not get into all that small talk, I called for a reason," My phone beeped and I saw it was my girl.

"The reason was?" I ignored the call and waited for Indigo to tell me the reason.

"Don’t ever pull anything like that again." Her voice turned from sweet to fiery. I was shocked.

"What?" I asked her.

"Kiss me.When you have a girl. China saw us! And that crazy bitch hit me!" I knew I had made a major mistake.

"Indi-"

"No, see I’m not gone curse you out because I fought her…and won," I was shocked by that too. China was undefeated, "But I will say this. Never put me in that position again. As far as I’m concerned we don’t have to speak again. Bye Marcus." I got her to hold on before hanging up.

"Indigo, I don’t know what came over me. It’s like when I’m near you I forget about China," I really wasn’t lying to her. But Indigo wasn’t having it. She was upset.

"STOP LYING TO ME, MARCUS! I might not be the prettiest girl in school but I am not desperate enough to be chick number four hundred on your list of girls!"

"Stop trying make me look like a hoe, Indigo!" I shouted back at her.

"Don’t yell at me."

"Don’t yell at me first then. I ain’t lying to you. I’m being 100 with you."

She sighed and then quietly said, "Whatever, Marcus. Your not my man, not my concern, and if anything, China should be the one upset with your lying ass." She hung up and I stared at the phone. My phone rang again. It was China so decided to face the music.

As soon as I pressed talk she was on fire, "Why that b-"

"Don’t call her that."

"Now, your taking up for the fat-"

"Don’t call her out of her name China. She ain’t disrespecting you like that."

"Oh yeah she is! Kissing my man! Which brings me to the point of this phone call, Ramone. Why the hell were you kissing her. Cause you saw it was me and dove right back in it. You into thick chicks now? This ain’t what you want no more?"

"China-"
"Let me talk Marcus! I’ve been faithful to you! Ain’t did no wrong to you! But you cheating on me with someone who looks like that!"

"I didn’t cheat. It was a kiss. One kiss."

"What the hell, Marcus? We had ‘one kiss’ like that. The next month we were in bed together!" China shouted. "You quiet now, huh? You know what, Marcus? I’ve put too much into this relationship to let that fat bitch take it away from me. You end it. And now. Right now."

"China…I want to end it with you." I said those words and hung up the phone.

42Shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:27 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG...That was off da chain
No More China
hahaha

he better get Indigo
before she disappears...

I luv u for putting this
story on here.

Very Happy

Add more...

43Shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:21 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Awww Janae, I l-word you for reading it.

44Shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:53 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

lol cheers

45Shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:59 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

ooooo i chang my mind from likin marcus i LOVE marcus right noww....

he let the duck hoe go for her YYAAAYYY im too happy

MANEE i dnt even kno how to comment on it it was just off the chains fareal pig

46Shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:59 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

ups

47Shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:00 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

PAGE 4 YAAY UPPPPSZ

ADD SOON

48Shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:59 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I am so feigning for an add...Marcus have my full attention

49Shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:58 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

You will so get an add tomorrow or the next day. This story has become my baby.

50Shattered - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:01 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

lol...yes!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum