Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
A Brother's Secret Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
A Brother's Secret Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
A Brother's Secret Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
A Brother's Secret Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
A Brother's Secret Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
A Brother's Secret Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
A Brother's Secret Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
A Brother's Secret Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
A Brother's Secret Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Brother's Secret

+10
dezzy.baby1
BarbiieBiitch
EBz Perradize
her love is infinite ;)
SurreallPrincess100
TheBee
SexyT
kaylee
golden07
J'Adore
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1A Brother's Secret Empty A Brother's Secret Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:45 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

A Brother's Secret Abs
~~~~
A Brother's Secret. After years of absence with one  another,
we met two brother's reuniting due to an untimely family crisis.
Their life's seem to be perfect to the others eye, but neither realizes
that they both hold deadly secrets. As the true lives and secrets of the
brother's are revealed, the two will stop at nothing to keep the deadliest
secret they both harbor from existence to anyone else. After all, the only
way two men can keep a secret, is if one of them, mysteriously dies.
~~~~

The Story Unfolds...
1.Sweet Home Alabama
2. Past Love
3.Welcome Home Baby Boy
4.You're My Little Secret
5.House Guest
6.Relapse
7. Boomerang
8. Psycho Bitch
9.What's Done in the Dark
10.Back in Business
11. Slapped At a Funeral
12. Torn
13. Torn cont.
14. For Better
15. Ms. Donae
16. Greed. Player No More. Forgiveness.
17.How Far Will He Go?
18. Last Step
19. Too Far.
20. Finders Keepers
21. Decisions
22. Guilt
23. Changes
24. Confession
25. But Wait, There's More
26. Taken From Me
27.Taken From Me Pt.2

Last edited by J'Adore on Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:32 pm; edited 30 times in total

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

2A Brother's Secret Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:56 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Aww man...Trigga Trey hosting the story too...dang

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

3A Brother's Secret Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:02 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

A Brother's Secret Mbw4
-Joseph Danielle Cartel, 22
Sweet Home Alabama

As Joseph boarded the plane, he looked back out to LA, knowing it would probably be his last time doing so. After saying goodbye to his home of 3 years, he looked forward on returning to his birth place, Mobile, Al. Joseph had only wished it was on better circumstances, instead of the death of his father. He sat down in the leather seat and prepared himself for the four hour flight. As the plane took off, Joseph lost himself in his thought's of everyone back home. He hadn't stayed connected with his mother like he or she wished he had. Being young at the age of 19 when he left for California, Joseph's mind was on everything but his family back home. Truth was, he did miss his family, he just never found the time to call, check, email or text them at that. Only when he was "in between a rock and a hard place" would he call back home, in need of money to get him by.

Joseph had lived the life he had always dreamed he would, by being every girls eye candy, a Jigalo. Yes it is true, women paid for his attention. Joseph was the perfect eye candy for any woman. He was tall with a perfect California tan, a beautiful smile, and a sex game to match. Though Joseph's occupation would label him as a whore to one, he only associated with three women, in three completely different locations. Milan, in London, Paris, in France, and Honey in New York. Joseph loved the differences between the women, and he especially loved the way he kept them all under control. What could he say? He was a ladies man. The three women made sure Joseph's pretty little head laid in luxury.

As for love, Joseph didn't believe it could be true. So he had no problem breaking hearts on his way to the top. And then, he fell. With Honey's husband's goons out for his neck, Joseph learned that Hollywood came with a price. Joseph knew he couldn't keep running for long, and the unexpected need for him back home seemed like a blessing. No one would expect him to be in Alabama of all places, hell, neither did he. The returned home did make him nervous. The thought of him facing his mother and brother after almost two & half years of not speaking made him want to turn around all together. But the man in him knew it was now or never.

Joseph planned to keep his run-in to himself, and probably pick up a southern beauty to replace the northern psycho. He left all of his belongings, except for the pricey clothing, jewelery, and gaming, to his friend Syrus, leaving Sy with a well furnished condo. Joseph sold his Lamborghini for extra cash, and removed every cent to his name into another bank, under another name. Yes, Joseph had covered all of his tracks, and perhaps in a few months, maybe even years, or when he believed Honey's husband was done searching, he would return to California. But until then, he would try to make his returning to home a pleasant stay.

Joseph plugged the pricey earphones of his ipod in. Wiz's "Black and Yellow" began to play. He laughed to himself, Syrus had been tampering with his music once again. He sat back as the airplane's tv's came on. "Soul Plane?" Joseph said to himself, "You got to be kidding me"

[yes, his middle name is a girls name, lol it'll come up later. soo, bump or dump? i want comments! =)]

4A Brother's Secret Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:07 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

golden07 wrote:Aww man...Trigga Trey hosting the story too...dang
lol yu know it's not a story without Trey somewhere in it! hope yu enjoy the add!

5A Brother's Secret Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:12 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol...I'm so loving it already...
I cannot wait until their past
reveal...And Joseph Danielle...lol...

yea what a name. But its awesome...

Add soon

6A Brother's Secret Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:23 pm

kaylee

i like it. ready to see were it goes!

7A Brother's Secret Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:43 pm

SexyT

SexyT

BUMP!!
A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373
A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373
A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373
A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373
A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373
A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373
A Brother's Secret 842373
BUMP!!

8A Brother's Secret Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:08 pm

TheBee

TheBee

Please add someore!!! i loved that intro...im atually contemplating on adding a story or two on this essage board.. I've been so busy

9A Brother's Secret Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:55 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

bumpzz
bumpzz
bumpzz
bumpzz

i love it! please add more
im really interested already and its just
the beggining
rabbit

10A Brother's Secret Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:42 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Im happy to see everyone is liking it! Add coming up!!

11A Brother's Secret Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:03 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

A Brother's Secret Mbw5
- Gian Isaiah Cartel, 24
-Past Love

Gian sat at his mother Dawn's side on the 80's flowered couch. He held her tight, though she insisted she was alright. "Gian, I'm fine baby"
Dawn said as she patted him on his knee and then rubbed it, "I’m fine" she said smiling. Gian smiled slightly at his beautiful mother. He admired her strength, he knew he had got his from her. "Have you talked to Joseph?" she asked as she walked into the kitchen. His smile faded, the thought of his younger brother coming home didn't make his heart jump like it made his mothers. He didn't appreciate the fact that Joseph had left years ago, leaving Gian to care for both of their parents on his own. Nor did he respect his brother for calling their parents only for money, and never checking on them like he should have. "Nah, ma'" Gian said letting the cockiness he had inherited from his father show. "Just cause your daddy's gone, doesn't me your gonna' talk to me with that street talk" his mother said pointing her son. Gian smirked, "No ma'am." Dawn nodded and smiled, "That's better. Is Riiya coming?" she asked. "She's uh, at the airport, waiting on Joseph" he replied.

His mother sat the spoon down and looked at hm, "Does Jose even know your married?" she asked. "Did Jose ever call to ask?" Gian replied sarcastically. His mother eyed him, "Maybe you should go down there" she suggested. "Mama, Rii got it, I'm here for you. I ain’t going no where unless you going with me" Gian said getting up from the couch, walking into the kitchen, "so unless you plan on riding with me, looks like your stuck here" Gian said kissing his mother on her cheek. "Need some help with anything ma'?" he asked. "No baby, im fine" Dawn replied as she stirred the macaroni and cheese, "but you can spruce up the back room, Kahi's [Pronounced Kaa-hee] coming down from New York, she may be staying here." Gian's heart jumped as his mother's last phrase rung in his brain, Kahi was coming. He smiled at the thought of her, he hadn't seen her in years, not since graduation, back in '04. Six years was a long time, the longest the two had ever been disconnected. "Gian, did you hear me?" his mother asked, interrupting his thought's. "Oh! Yes, ma'am." Gian walked on down the hall away, following his mother's directions. He opened the door to his old bedroom.

His wall's remained tattooed with posters of Micheal Jackson, Tupac, Biggie, Lil Kim damn near naked, Foxy Brown & Coffy. He laughed to himself as he began to reminisce about the good ole' days when he was younger. Being the oldest, Gian got all the girls in the neighborhood & the school, even girls at other schools. All of the girls had been in his room. He'd let his younger brother, Joseph, hide in the french doored closet, getting a peek at the action. After they were finished, Gian would let the girl climbed out of the window, and Jose would burst through the closet doors, laughing and breathing hard. Joseph had always admired his older brother, and the attention he got from the ladies. Needless to say, Joseph had planned on being just like Gian. Gian closed his bedroom door, ending the memory. He walked on down, to the last door on the hall, where the best secret was kept by the walls, and the two people who shared it. He opened the door & closed it, immediately pressing play in his memory of June 27, 2002.

Gian led Kahi to the backroom, for it was the nicest one of all. He felt his room would turn Kahi away from thinking he was mature and ready for what was about to happen and to thinking he was childish and inexperienced. Though, the inexperienced was correct. Gian kissed his girlfriend softly as she did the same. He lowered his hands from the middle of her back, to the nape of her butt. Gian knew this night would come, and he had planned for it. Kahi's parents were going away for some time, and she would be leaving as well. His parent's were at bible study, and Joseph was at a friends house. He promised Kahi he would be her first, as well as she his. He placed his hands on her soft butt as she giggled. He stopped kissing her, and looked down, "You ready?" he asked. Kahi nodded and began to unbutton her shirt. "No.." Gian said stopping her, "I wanna do it." She smiled and let her hands fall to her sides. Gian laid her down in the soft queen sized bed.

He kissed between her chest as each button became undone, soon all that was left was her bra and skirt. Gian stood up and removed both his shirt and t-shirt, revealing the body of a regular 16 year old quarterback. Gian removed his pants, and helped Kahi pulled her skirt down. Gian smiled at the sight he had waited for since the day he met Kahi. He laid back down and resumed kissing the girl of his dreams. Gian had never seen a body so beautiful, not even the stars from the dirty DVD's he bought from the corner store held a body like Kahi's. Gian rose up and reached in the night stand for the condom he had placed there just hours before. Neither of the 16-year-old’s knew what they were doing, but they were determined to let whatever was bound to happen, happen. With Kahi being too nervous to help, Gian guided his way to her warm opening..

Nothing could express the feeling Gian felt as he pushed inside of his girlfriend; nor could words express the pain Kahi felt. For Gian, sex for the first time felt like heaven, and for Kahi, hell. She kept her discomfort to herself, thinking "All of my friends did it." Just as quickly as it began, it ended. Gian gasps as he lowered his body on it hers. He kissed his girlfriend and rolled over. Gian closed his eyes, dreaming of what had just occurred. "S-so that's it?" Kahi nervously asked, but Gian, had already drifted off.

"Gian!" Dawn yelled. Gian jumped out of his trance, "Boy I swear you on that stuff!" his mother said. Gian shook his head, "Sorry ma."

**if one day the link doesn't work, Dawn is Angela Basset**

Last edited by -∂εfιηε sεx- "тяεy" on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 4 times in total

12A Brother's Secret Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:54 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

That add was so sweet and awesome...

The past is about to unveal the present
and I cannot wait...Add asap

13A Brother's Secret Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:39 am

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

i cant wait for the next add !

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

14A Brother's Secret Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:52 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

This write is super sweet! iSo need to know all of their secrets! man

A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373 A Brother's Secret 842373 BUMPZZ! A Brother's Secret 729222

15A Brother's Secret Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:54 pm

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

okey nah im likeing this add more

16A Brother's Secret Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:56 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

add coming upp tonightt!

17A Brother's Secret Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:52 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

A Brother's Secret Denycelawton2
- Jasmyn Riiya Cartel, 23|Pronounced, {Ry-Yuh}
- Welcome Home Baby Boy

Jasmyn sat in her husband's all black Range Rover, looking for the guy in the picture, seeing as they had never met or spoken to each other before, to walk through the doors. Riiya took a deep breath as her patience began to run thin. "There he is" she said under her breath. She blew the horn and caught his attention, as well as a few other people. Riiya got out of the SUV, "Joseph?" she asked. A bright smile came upon his face as his eyes gazed over the woman who had just called him out. She stepped out and came around to his side, "Hey, I'm Riiya" she said extending her hand. "Joseph" he said giving her a sexy smile while caressing the palm of her hand with his finger tips. "So, let's get you home" Riiya said. Joseph packed his bags in the trunk, and then took the passenger seat. He admired this beautiful stranger he sat next to. From her maple brown orbs to her perfectly shaped lips, to the phat ass diamond ring on her ring finger. Joseph smacked his lips and looked away. "So, your a friend of the family?" Joseph asked. "Well, kind-" There's no stopping you and me! I'll be loving you long time! Eternally I'll be loving you long time! Mariah Carey's voice sung from Riiya 's phone, interrupting her. "Yeah babe" she answered. "Yes, your brother's right here" she said irritated, “I'm pulling out of Dawson Street now” she said as she turned. Joseph laughed to himself as he thought of his brother still holding the pimp game down. He had another man's wife picking his younger brother up, that was pimping. Fifteen minutes later, Jose smiled as Riiya turned into his old neighborhood. Joseph stepped out of the car, viewing the same house he had grown up in. The air smelt the same as he remembered. The flashback of him finally leaving home replayed in his mind...

He had just placed his last piece of luggage in his father, Irving's car. "Be careful Joseph" his mother pleaded as his grandmother, Naomi, rubbed her back. "Dawna, he'll be alright, let the boy go"
Irving said as he crunk up the 98' Cadillac. "So you serious about leaving huh?" his older brother Gian asked. "Man I cant stay here, I ain’t no good for them" Joseph replied. His brother looked him up and down, "Whatever." Gian was disappointed in his younger brother. He walked away, headed for the house when his mother called out to him. "Aw let that boy go so Jose can get in this damn car" Irv called out. Dawn fanned him off as Gian returned, "Hug your brother, only God knows when you'll see him again." Gian took a deep breath and held his hand out. "I said hug" his mother glared at him. After Gian dapped his younger brother, he pulled him into a hug. He released him a second later, walking off with not another word said. Dawn shook her head as Jose embraced a hug from his grandmother. “Bring me some great-grandbabies back” Naomi joked. “I'on know about all that Nana” Jose laughed as he kissed her. "You be safe baby" Dawn said as she began to tear up. "Ma' don't cry, I'll be back to see you, I promise." Dawn smiled as she shook her head, placing her hand on the side of his face, "I know baby, I know." Irv cleared his throat. "Oh hush ya' ole' coon" Naomi said fanning Irv as she walked on towards the house, they were never big fans of each other. "Call as soon as you get there" Dawn instructed her young son. She never wanted to see the day she would have to say goodbye to her baby boy nor her eldest son either. She watched as Joseph closed the passenger door, and Irv pulled out of the driveway as the tears she had held in for so long finally escaped. Strong arms wrapped around her from behind, comforting her with a hug. "It's gon' be alright ma'. I’m still here" Gian said as he kissed her on her cheek.

"Hellooo?" Jasmyn said waving her hand in Joseph's face. He snapped out of it, "Oh my bad" he said smiling down at the sexy lady. Jasmyn turned and rolled her eyes, figuring crazy ran in the Cartel men. Joseph followed her, well, her butt to the front door. Watching Riiya as she unlocked the door, Joseph thought it was strange that one of his brother's “hoe's” had a key to his mother's house. "Gian" Riiya called out. Dawn couldn't get to the front entrance fast enough. Tears fell as she laid eyes on her baby boy. "Joseph" the word barely escaped her lips. Jose smiled as he walked closer to his mother. He wrapped his arm's around her as she did him. "Gian! Come see your brother!" Riiya yelled. "He's home" Dawn said, still holding her son, "finally home." Gian walked into the doorway with a smirk on his face. It was true, Gian had missed his younger brother, he couldn't lie about that. Gian looked over to his wife and held his hand out. Riiya walked over with a smile. Joseph opened his eyes, catching the intimate kiss between his older brother and Riiya .

With Gian & Joseph

The brothers were now in the kitchen, watching Riiya interact with a young boy. "You hittin that?" Joseph asked after sitting his cup down. Gian laughed, "You could say that."
"Damn, my big bro fuckin married bitches" Joseph said. Gian looked at his brother for a moment, not sure on whether or not to laugh at his stupidity, or slap him upside the head for calling his wife out of her name. He settled on both. After he laughed, he did just as he had planned. “Damn I just got here and you already hittin on a nigga! We ain’t lil no more ya' feel me? I'll put you on ya ass now!" Joseph said. "Watch yo' mouth. That happens to be my wife" Gian said. Joseph's eye's budged. "Yo, you serious?" Jose asked. Gian held his left hand up, showing his ring, "That serious enough?" Jose looked back at Riiya , "My bad man" Jose started, "no disrespect bruh, but ya' wife got it going on! Man if I was back in LA, I wudda' hit that so-....I'm just saying, you ain’t gotta get all mad at me" Joseph said cracking a smile at his brother while ducking from another hit upside his head, "that's your son?" he asked.

Gian shook his head, "Nah, that's Layla's son" Gian said smiling, knowing his younger brother had an immortal crush on her. "Layla?" Joseph repeated. A smile crept upon his face as he thought of his high school crush. "She ringed?" Joseph asked, questioning if she was married or not. Gian shook his head, "Nah, not yet i'on think," he replied as he sat his cup back down. Riiya looked over at Gian as he watched her with Skylar. She had craved a son so bad, and she just knew if Gian would spend time with Skylar, he would too. Gian on the other hand, had pushed the thought of kids to the back of his brain. "Baby, come here," Jasmyn called out. Gian took a deep breath and walked over to her. "What's up?" he asked. He just knew she would ask him to hold Sky or some type of task to get him to interact with him. "I’m watching Sky tonight, Layla has early classes and Derreck seems to have 'disappeared'," she said. "Alright, and?" Gian replied sarcastically. Riiya rolled her eyes at her husband's cocky attitude, "Can you just take us home?" she asked. He kissed her forehead, "Yeah, go get cranked up" he said.

**If one day the links dont work, Irving is Micheal Jordan and Naomi is Phylisha Rashad.**

Last edited by -∂εfιηε sεx- "тяεy" on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

18A Brother's Secret Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:40 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Oh my goodness...That add was great. I can only imagine the look on Joseph face when his brother showed him the ring. And that flashback seemed so real...

uupz! Smile

19A Brother's Secret Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:44 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Banging add....

But not enuff....add more pweeeezze!!
santa

20A Brother's Secret Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:08 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

that was qood
you need to add more ! lol

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

21A Brother's Secret Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:12 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

gonna try to add todayy =D

22A Brother's Secret Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:12 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

catching up on the story!!
bumpz for now!!

23A Brother's Secret Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:07 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

im late but im adding as I promised!!

24A Brother's Secret Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:08 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

A Brother's Secret Mbw5
- Gian Isaiah Cartel
-You're My Little Secret

"Who's all staying at your mother's place?" Riiya asked as she went through her phone. "Just a few people. Aunt Lisa, my cousin Ameri, and my grandmother. I'on want too many people up in there." Gian replied, leaving out his little secret, Kahi. "Your mother's mother, right?" she asked. "Yeah, who else?" he responded. Riiya had grown use to his cockiness, though she hated it. "So everybody else is sleeping somewhere else? Because from last years family reunion, I doubt if they all can sleep at her place." Gian became irritated at his wife's questions, "Somebody might be staying with us, so get ready and hide all the expensive shit" he said. "Don't curse in front of him!" Riiya warned. "Man he cant hear me. And how he gon' pick out 'Shit' outta all the words I just said?" Gian said looking at Skylar through the rear view mirror. "Shit!" Skylar's small voice repeated. "I told you stop" Riiya said shaking her head. Gian only laughed as Skylar continued to curse. "No Skylar baby, don't say that" Riiya said, rolling her eyes at the fact that Gian still had that stupid grin on his face. "Calm down, he'll be don' forgot it by tomorrow" Gian said rubbing the side of his wife's face with the back of his hand. "Where's Joseph staying?" she asked. "I'on know yet, he might be our house guest. I ain't tryna' have too many people in my house neither, so somebody need to come up with some hotel funds or some, this ain't no damn vacation" Gian said pinching the bridge of his nose as he turned into their neighborhood. Riiya laughed lightly, "So, what am I cooking tonight?" she asked, referring to their dinner. "I might stay with momma tonight baby, just until my aunt gets there, I'on want her alone. Plus I gotta' handle some business on that side of town with her early tomorrow morning" Gian said as he pulled into their
drive way. “When will you get home?” she asked. “I dont know Rii, damn” Gian aggravatedly replied. “All I did was ask a question Gian” she replied, she rolled her eyes and through her hand up as he was about to say something, “ugh, forget it.”

Gian helped with Skylar's bags, attempted to kiss his wife goodnight, though she pushed him out of the way in the mist of it, then headed back out to his mother's place. Truthfully, he kinda hoped Kahi would be there when he got back. Probably the reason for his attitude change. He pulled up to see his only mother's car. No one had made it there yet. He opened the door to see Joseph on the phone. "Who is that?" he mouthed. Joseph shook his head, indicating it was no one important. Gian nodded, and headed towards his moms room. He found her on the bed, taking her ring off. "Ma', what chu' doin'?" he asked. She shook her head, "Nothing baby, you here to stay?" she asked. He nodded his head, "I couldn't let you be here by yourself" he said. She chuckled, but Gian could feel the pain behind it, "I've spent a lot of nights by myself in these past 26 years" she said pushing a smile out. Gian hated the fact that the father he thought he had, was nothing like the husband his mother had. "Is Riiya gonna' be ok?" she asked "Ma', Rii is fine...I-it was her idea" he said bending the truth, just to put ease on his mother's mind. She smiled and nodded her head. "You need anything for her to cook?" he asked. "No, let her rest. She's already helpin' that girl out with her baby. That Derreck, oooo!" she said shaking her head. "Ma' don't even get worked up about it" he said wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "So when can I expect to have my own grand baby?" Dawn asked out of the blue. "We really gotta' have this conversation now?" he asked. "Yes. I want some grand kids" she said standing up, putting her hands on her hips. "You gon' have to get with Jas on that one" he said, hoping that would take the attention off of him. "And I did. We're waiting on you" she said. Gian laughed, "Alright ma'. It'll happen when the time's right."

Gian sat down next to Joseph as a comfortable silence took over them. The door bell rung and Gian hopped up. "Damn, I hope they'on run off" Joseph said easing back down. Gian fanned him off as he walked towards the front door. He knew it was his cousin and aunt. He opened the door and couldn't help but smile. "Heyyyy" she said as she walked in, welcoming herself. "Hey girl" Gian said embracing her. Her body felt so good against his, the two didn't mind the long hug they both shared. They released each other as she looked up at him with those sexy eyes. Gian licked his lips as she playfully rolled her eyes. "So! Where is everybody?" she asked. "It's just me, Jose and moms" Gian responded. "Jose! Where!?" she asked excited. Joseph's face lit up as he laid his eyes on her. He got up and hugged her. He bit his bottom lip as he pretended to spank her ass. Gian faked a smile, but inside, he was kinda mad. Dawn walked into the living room where the three were,
"Kahi!" she spoke, hugging her as well. The four all gathered in the kitchen. “Mrs. Cartel, I'm so sorry about your lost” she spoke in a soothing voice. “Honey, don't be sorry, be happy he's in a better place. Enough about that, how have you been?” Kahi smiled, 'Kahi' was her favorite subject. Gian & Joseph's eyes kissed her breast as she leaned, purposely on the island, showing off her C cups. Dawn nudged Gian, reminding him he was married. Gian smirked and looked down at the counter, then back up, focusing his eye's on Kahi's.

Backing out of the yard, with Kahi in the passenger seat, Gian headed to a small Diner called Linda's.

"You know you don't have to do this right?" Kahi said as she looked at Gian.

"None sense, besides, we gotta catch up" he replied. Kahi smiled, placing her hand on his leg.

"So, tell me" Kahi started as the waitress placed their drinks on the table, "did you miss me?" She smirked as she looked him in the eyes for his honesty.

"Did I miss you?" Gian repeated with a shy like smirk.

"You know you did" she said as she slipped her foot out of her pump, sliding her foot up his legs, pushing against his crotch.

"Kahi" he said easing up, pushing her foot away, "I'm married" he stated.

"I have a fish"

"What?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about stuff that didn't matter" Kahi said smirking. Gian looked out of the window as he lightly laughed.

"You wild girl" he spoke with uncertainty in his voice.

"You have no idea. So what's the married life like anyway?"

"I thought it didn't matter?"

"Oh it doesn't, I'm just curious to know how someone tied you down"

The two talked, mainly Gian, Kahi pushing him more to get relaxed and tell her what was up. Through it all, they had eaten, and Gian admitted to Kahi...

"She want's kids"

"So? Kids are amazing"

"I'm not tryna have 'Amazing' right now. She keep pushin' it"

"Is that why you haven't touched her?”

“Who says I'm not touchin her?”

“You think she's gonna get you caught?"

"She's my wife, she cant get me caught"

"I think we've talked enough about her" she said, ready to get off of the subject. She walked over to Gian's side and sat close to him. "Let's talk about us" she crossed her legs, letting her dress slid up her thigh as she placed her hand on his knee.

"Girl I told you I'm married"

"So what?” she whispered, “I'm only in town for a few days, it'll be like a, a welcome back party" she giggled, “every night if you like” she spoke as she licked the rim of his ear while she slid her hand down to his crotch. "Mmmm, somebody's bigger than I remember" she spoke softly, kissing his neck. "Com'on" she said as she pulled his hand. Gian tossed a few dollars on the table and headed out of the door.

Gian pulled out of the Diner's lot, headed for the nearest hotel. She grabbed his right hand and placed his index and middle finger in her mouth. Gian's dick jumped, it was true he hadn't touched Riiya, and now opportunity was in the passenger side, ready to ride. She led his hand down between her thighs. "Take'em off" he demanded. Kahi slid her panties down, letting them remain on the car's floor as she lifted her right leg up, resting it on the dash board. Gian's finger's invaded her privacy as she moaned like crazy. Kahi pointed to an empty parking lot, "there" she spoke breathlessly. He pulled into the parking lot as Kahi climbed in the back seat. Legs spread, she pleasured herself as he parked. Gian turned the headlights off, and turned the one's inside the car on. "Shit" he said, looking at the amazing view. He climbed in the back, standing on his knee's between her spreaded thighs, she unbuckled his belt and pulled out his chocolate treasure.

Gian hit the off button on the lights as he leaned his head back, enjoying the feeling of Kahi's wet tongue bathing his dick. He had gotten more comfortable, and Kahi's experience let him know she wasn't exactly new to this. He gripped her hair as he pushed her head closer to his body, making his member go deeper down her throat. With both hands now, he gripped her hair, making ponytails as he began to pleasure himself with her mouth, working his hips. He tossed her head back, looking down at her as she slightly smiled while she caught her breath, he told her to turn around, and that she did. Gian had never had sex with his wife like this before; she wouldn't give him head for nothing. She was wild, but Kahi was porn star wild. Gian gripped her hair, tighter as he fucked her harder. Gian's sexual betrayal ended as he pulled out, Kahi ready to taste what she had worked so hard for.

The car stunk of sweat and sex, driving with the windows down, Gian realized it was 2 something in the morning.

"Is wifey gonna be mad?" Kahi asked.

"Don't worry about her" Gian replied, realizing he had just betrayed his wife for an hour of sex with a woman he hadn't seen years.

"Aww, are you mad? I didn't do it alone, you could've said no and you didn't." It was now that Gian realized why they didn't work, she was a bitch. "But until I leave, you may as well please me. We don't want wifey finding out now do we?" Gian's blood boiled. How could he be so stupid? Gian pulled up at his mother's home, only to let Kahi get her car, apparently she had a hotel room. She leaned over and kissed his cheek, "You were great tonight baby, best I ever had. Tell wifey I said hi" she giggled as she exited the car. Gian sat in the car for a moment. “Damn G” he said to himself. He hit the steering wheel out of frustration, “Fuck!” Gian got out of the car and headed for the house.

“Aye” Jose called out to him. Gian poked his head in the living room.

“What's up?”

“Think I can stay with y'all for a minute?”

“Yeah, you good, mama still up?”

“Yeah she in her room”

Gian walked into his mother's room to see her putting her rollers in.

“Still up ma?”

“Yeah baby, I talked to Lisa”

“Oh yeah, what she say?”

“She'll be here in the morning, I guess” my mom laughed. Aunt Lisa was always late. “Is Kahi down stairs?” she asked.

“No uh, she just left, she had a hotel room”

“Oh....okay” Gian knew that tone, she knew something was up. “Don't let that girl mess up your marriage. I saw you earlier Gian” she spoke, referring to him starring at Kahi's breast.

“Ma' I wont, she's just an old friend, that's all”

“I mean what I said Gian. You wanted to get married now your going to own up to that responsibility. Women out there don't care about you being married, you have to.”

“I do & I will, ma” Gian said as guilt showered over him.

**If one day the links dont work, Kahi is Julissa Bermudez**

Last edited by -∂εfιηε sεx- "тяεy" on Fri May 27, 2011 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

25A Brother's Secret Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:13 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

I wants reviews! Very Happy

Enjoy!

**Question**

would yall mind if I used yalls names in the story?
ddnt feel like doing a cast call nd I wont need picx.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next