Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
love - Life. Love. Lust. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
love - Life. Love. Lust. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
love - Life. Love. Lust. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
love - Life. Love. Lust. Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
love - Life. Love. Lust. Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
love - Life. Love. Lust. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
love - Life. Love. Lust. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
love - Life. Love. Lust. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
love - Life. Love. Lust. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Life. Love. Lust.

+6
J'Adore
EBz Perradize
~!shakes_wifed_up!~
SexyT
dezzy.baby1
her love is infinite ;)
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1love - Life. Love. Lust. Empty Life. Love. Lust. Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:31 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

love - Life. Love. Lust. L_VVoP1HsGZh476411480

Introductions

Chevelle Watkins is the 19 year old fiancé of T.K. She aspires to be a designer and stylist. She hopes of one day having her own clothing boutique and setting up shop in Downtown Richmond. She is a junior at the Art Institute in Virginia Beach, Virginia and she lives for learning new things. Growing up was tough for her and her 16 year old brother Jellahni. Now, she has custody of him and he lives with her in her small apartment. Luckily, she’s independent and leading the way in her own path to do the right thing for hers.

Native to the Hawaiian Islands, Takaio [Ta-kay-oh] James is full of charm and wits that Chevy is head over hills for. He’s a 22 year old football player at Hampton University, an all-black college. Working out, practicing, and keeping a smile on Chevelle’s face is what he strives for. He may seem like the perfect man, he even tries to be, but with the stress of graduating and going to the pros, he quickly made lying become a second nature and secrets become his best friend…

Eden Watkins is the cousin and best friend of Chevelle. She is an aspiring singer and works hard to be mainstream. She hustles day and night and the studio is her second home. Late nights at the club and partying with the various stars that visit the Tidewater area is how she likes to live her life. At 21 years old, she finally got the opportunity to make it out of Virginia and head to the City of Angels, Los Angeles, California, but is she ready to leave her family and friends behind to chase her dreams?

No one knows Eden better than her right hand man, Major Stevenson. He has been her lover, friend, and supporter since they met each other at a high school basketball game her freshman year. He fell in love with her and her potential in an instant. He wanted to make her shine like the city lights at night. At 23, he is a club promoter and is consistently putting Eden on. He’s the only one that knows about her L.A. opportunity. He also has the chance to go, but he has other obligations to tend to. He wants the love of his life to succeed and see her dreams come to life, but he doesn’t want to deal with his dream fading away.

Eboni Hernandez. She’s a fun-loving girl that possesses a smile that will brighten your day. Modeling is her passion and at 18 she has her priorities in definite order. She knows what she wants and all she has to do is obtain it. Eboni’s mother fled their home in Puerto Rico to the U.S. after dealing with over 20 years of domestic abuse from her father. At 15, Eboni knew nothing about the states, except this was where dreams came true. In just three short years, she fluently speaks English like any other person and she has the mind and heart of a true American girl. She easily took to the American way and being that her father bruised the image of a real man, she looked to females for intimacy, passion, and love. Fresh out of high school, Eboni is on her way to college and has an interest in photography and acting. Her mindset is right where it should be, but her heart fiends for the love of someone special…

Anyone that knows Rayne Addison knows that she can be a handful. Her attitude can be nasty sometimes, but her close friends love her and understand why she is the way she is. People love to stamp “stuck up” on her forehead, but that really isn’t her. A 20 year old student at Hampton University, she’s studying law. She loves to argue and get her point across so she figured that would be the perfect job. She's serious about her studies and her favorite phrase is “No Boy Allowed.” That all changes when she meets the guy that soothes her mind and problems.

Kaylee Cortez. Her nickname around the Beach is Innocence, but she is far from it. If you hear about a party at the Old Dominion University, you know Kaylee is hosting it. Popularity is her middle name and she strives to keep up her good girl image. At 19 years old she is on her way to becoming a professional cheerleader and dancer. She wants to dance for the Lakers and get to know any and everybody she can.

After becoming a mother at the tender age of 14, Deshaundra Price knows a little about struggle. At 24, she is the oldest out of the group of frenemies. She’s look up to as the problem solver of the group and she has brass knuckles, meaning she will knock anyone stupid if they come off wrong to her, her friends, and family. Her 10 year old son’s father is not with her, but he is in both of their lives faithfully. He gives them the money he makes at the clubs and fills their refrigerator with food and keeps their lights and heat on. Even though they’ve been broken up for the past eight years, Shaun is slowly falling for him again, but he has made it clear that his heart is with…Eden.

Last edited by her love is infinite ;) on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:23 am; edited 5 times in total

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

2love - Life. Love. Lust. Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:38 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Interesting!!
ready for your add!!!!!!!!1

3love - Life. Love. Lust. Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:21 am

SexyT

SexyT

OOOH
Me likey!!!
Add soon girl!!

4love - Life. Love. Lust. Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:16 am

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

OMG eden's boyfriend is shaun's baby daddy
i knew something was up when i was reading eden's
bio... when you said he has other obligations(i think its spellled wrong)
you have to hurry up and add... omg... hurry hurry hurry upz

5love - Life. Love. Lust. Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:38 am

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Omg! This story is going to be mad bomb! Can't wait for an add!! Upz

6love - Life. Love. Lust. Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:24 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

WHAT?! lol i loveee thiss!
cant wait for these adds!
so happy yu decided to post it =)

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

7love - Life. Love. Lust. Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:40 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

--i love it!
add soon! Smile

8love - Life. Love. Lust. Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:44 pm

kaylee

Love it!!!!
Add soon plz!!!!!!!

9love - Life. Love. Lust. Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:03 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

love - Life. Love. Lust. L_DTVhWEWGEcChevelle
Chapter 1 : Lesson Learned
Friday, January 1st, 2010
8:22 P.M.

Is this just a silly game? That forces you to act this way; forces you to scream my name. Then pretend that you can’t stay…tell me who I have to be??
My phone was ringing. I let Lauryn Hill’s ‘Ex Factor’ play then, go to voicemail. I wasn’t in the mood to deal with anyone especially Takaio. Yes, he is my future husband and yes, he’s the love of my life, but after what happened last night, I can’t come to forgive him right now. I know you’re wondering what happened, so I’m gonna tell you. I’m not really in the mood to get into the whole day, so I’m gonna fill you in on where it all went downhill.

New Year’s Eve. It was Jellahni’s 16th birthday and I threw a party for him. Everybody had a good time and it was about time to shut everything down. After we said our goodbye's, Jellahni and his girlfriend Alyja (Elijah) went up to his bedroom. Yes, I trusted my little brother. He was old enough to use protection and they were both smart kids. It didn't bother me to know they were sleeping in the same bed together.
I threw all the red plastics cups that sat around our living room in the garbage and then, I walked up the stairs to my bedroom. I had a headache and I just wanted to go to sleep.
I slipped off my heels and unzipped my dress. I let it fall down my body and I crawled underneath my covers. I rubbed my temples and sighed.
“Babe.” Takaio’s slurred voiced called out to me. He was already laying down.
“What??” I groaned.
He turned over and his body laid on top of mine.
“Get off…” I said as I tried to push him off.
He lightly chuckled. He must have thought I was playing. “Takaio Adrian James. If you don’t get your heavy ass off me I swear your ass will be sleeping outside.”
“Aight, Chevelle.” He said as he sucked his teeth and got up off the bed. I watched his figure in the dark as he removed his clothes.
He got back underneath the covers and wrapped his arms around me. I lightly smiled. I wasn’t in the mood, but it felt good to have his comforting arms around me. At least I thought.
“Chevy…” He said.
“Hmm?” I said as I rubbed his handed that rested on my stomach.
“I want some.” He said lightly in my ear.
“Don’t start. I gotta headache.” I said as I rolled my eyes and tried to pull away from him.
He held onto me tightly as I tried to pry his fingers off my body.
"Takaio, I'm really not playing." I said as I gave up, seeing as though he still wouldn't let me go.
"Why you gotta be like that?" He asked. "You ain't never got a problem with giving throwing it back any other time." He chuckled.
I rolled my eyes. He was pissing me off and plus he'd been acting dumb all night.
"You know what. I'm not gone even sweat what you just said. It's just the liquor talking." I said.
He made me lay flat on my back and got on top of me.
"Nah..." He said making me smell the Grey Goose on his breath. "It's Big Daddy T.K. talking. Takaio James. Star football player." He said as I saw his grin in the dark from the moonlight that shined through my window.
"You sound stupid. This is ridiculous. Get off." I said as I pushed on his chest.
"Don't act like you don't want it." He said as he opened my legs and ran his fingers up my thighs.
Before I could close them back, he laid between my legs and I could feel his semi-hard member.
"I can't wait for you to be my wife." He said as he licked my neck and sucked on it.
"I'm not going to be if you don't stop playing..." I moaned trying to wiggle away from him.
"Yeah right." He said as he snatched my panties off.
He moved his body up, making himself push through my walls. It was uncomfortable. It hurt. I wasn't wet, but he made a way to pleasure himself. I cried and then I felt like I wasn't just going to lay here and take this from my drunk fiancé. I took all the strength in my body and pushed him off and out of me.
"I said stop!" I yelled as I got on top of him and slapped him as hard as I could.
I grabbed my shorts out of my drawer and ran into the bathroom. I slid down the door and cried. This was impossible.
"Chevelle. Open the door. I'm sorry." Takaio said through the door as he knocked.
"Are you stupid? Are you crazy? I told you to stop and now you want to apologize?!" I yelled.
"Yo, what's going on?" I heard Jellahni say through the door.
"Nothing." I heard Takaio say, followed by footsteps and the slam of my front door.
I got up and opened the door. "Did he leave?" I asked Lahni.
"Yeah. What the hell just happened?" He asked me. "Why you crying?"
"Don't worry about it. Go back in your room." I said as I walked back in my room, closed the door, and tried my best to go to sleep.

Last edited by her love is infinite ;) on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

10love - Life. Love. Lust. Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:42 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

OMG! There is nothing worse than forced sex with a drunk person! Ugh, that was super foul...But I know that they'll work through it...Until then...Bumpz!!

11love - Life. Love. Lust. Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:57 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

T.K. tripped, hard.
her lil brother is cutee lol

but back to T.K. situation
wonder how he's gonna get back in?

tht add was too small! i want moree!!

ups!

12love - Life. Love. Lust. Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:58 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Cool

13love - Life. Love. Lust. Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:24 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

love - Life. Love. Lust. L_pvsFlGQu1vTakaio
Chapter 2 : 2nd Chance
Friday 8:59 p.m.
January 1st, 2010

“She ain’t picking up is she?” My dad said as he walked into my living room and sat a bottle of water in front of me on the coffee table.
“Naw, man. I messed up bad. I hope she don’t let me go, for real.” I said as I placed my hands on my head.
"You know, I didn't think I raised an asshole." He said as he took a sip out of his water.
"What? I'm not. I was just...I was drunk. I'm not even like that on a day to day basis." I said. I could tell he was trying to make me feel bad, but honestly it was too late for that because it was tearing me up inside.
“Alright." He said as he raised his hands up. "I was just making sure. But, look. She’ll come around. But stop being soft right now. The fight bout to come on.” He said as he turned the channel to boxing.
“Yeah.” I said as I sat up and began watching it.

I tried to keep myself happy, but all night I stared at my phone. I turned up my volume to make sure I heard it. I would look through my texts to make sure I didn’t miss one from her. I was just waiting for her face to pop up on the screen. I was desperate. I had to get off my ass and do something.
I grabbed my phone and through on my LRG hoodie. I was going over Chevelle’s house whether she wanted to see me or not.
"I'll be back." I said as I grabbed my car keys.
"That's my boy." He said as I closed my front door.
I hit the highway and within a few minutes I was pulling up to Chevelle's apartment. I took a deep breath. I knew I was in for it. But, all I wanted to do was see her face, hear her voice. Make everything right again.
I walked up to her door and knocked. I didn't bother using the key she gave me. It was a sort of respect level. If she wanted to let me in, she would. If she didn't, I wouldn't have any other choice but to leave.
I knocked 3 times and heard her voice ring. "Coming..." She said as I heard the sounds of her steps creaking through the door.
I listened as she unlocked the door and I stepped back. She opened the door and she had on a facial masque. It made me slightly smile. I loved how she kept her beauty up.
"What are you doing here?" She asked as she stood with her arms folded.
"Can we talk?" I asked her.
"There's nothing to talk about." She said as she pursed her lips and looked straight in my eyes.
"Chevy, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." I said as I stuck my hands in my pocket. It was getting cold and she had me standing outside her door. She lived close to the beach so the wind was blowing hard.
"I'm sorry too..." She said.
"For wha-" I began but she cut me off.
"I'm sorry that you don't have boundaries. I'm sorry that you can't control yourself when you get a little liquor in your system. I'm sorry that you felt like you had to have sex last night. I'm sorry that you went to far. And I am so sorry that you will never know what it will be like to have me as your wife." She said as her lip quivered. "Takaio I love you to death. You, Jellahni, and Eden are all I have. I don't want to do this, but you need to give me some space. Some time to think, okay?" She asked me.
I was speechless. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out.
"You need to go." She said as she slowly began to close her door. Soon, her door was latched and locked. A tear dropped down my eye and I licked my top lip, tasting the salty substance. I turned around and walked towards my car, punching a sign as I walked past it.
I got into my car and hit my steering wheel. Was she serious? Could this really be happening to me? I started up my engine, backed out of the parking lot and sped off. I didn't want to go home and here my dad go on about nothing, so the only place I knew to go was over Deshaundra's house. She was the only person I knew that would actually listen to you instead of judging you.

love - Life. Love. Lust. L_fVsVDpo7iCkeyshiaco

I had just finished washing dishes from dinner with my son. I was about to grab some ice cream out of the freezer when there was a knock at the door.
"That's probably your dad. He said he was stopping by tonight." I said as I set the ice cream down on the counter and walked towards my door.
"Hey." I said as I opened my door and got suprised at who I saw.
"T.K. come in. Why didn't you call?" I asked him as I let him in my house.
"I don't know. Shaun, I'm stressing out. Last night I messed up real bad and now, I think Chevy breaking up with me."
"What did you do?" I asked as we went and sat down on my sofa. "Supreme, go ahead and go play the game or something. I'll be upstairs in a minute."
"Okay." He said as he ran up the stairs.
"Now, what happened?" I asked Takaio.
"You know I was throwed during the New Year's party right?" He asked me.
"Yeah." I said.
"Well...I guess what I'm tryna say is...i forced sex with her." He said.
"Damn T.K." I said. I had nothing else to say. I had enough problems to deal with and I wasn't bout to be the one to fix his for him.
"Well, you should-" I began to say, but his phone began ringing.
"She just text me." He said as he read the text message and got ready to reply.
"She said to come back over." He said as he got up. "Thanks Shaun." He said as he hugged me then rushed towards the door.
"Your welcome...I guess." I said as I got up and locked my door.
I shook my head and contemplated. Did he really just come over my house to get a text? Oh well. He felt like I helped him so I guess I did... I said to myself. I put the ice cream back in the fridge and began walking towards my steps.
"Supreme! Turn the 360 on! I'm about to come up there and kick your butt in 2k10!" I yelled up to my son as I skipped up the stairs.

i promise a longer add later. Im tired ! lol

14love - Life. Love. Lust. Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:04 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

girl yu have to add more when i got to the end i had to double check
that i didnt miss anything lol ADD ADD ADD PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
i wonder y she told him to cum bak over?

15love - Life. Love. Lust. Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:11 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

This is pretty AMAZING already lol.
Im curious about some things though
ADD SOON

16love - Life. Love. Lust. Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:32 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

I like Shaun, seems like how Keyshia wudd really act lol
wonder whats gonna happen between t.k nd chevy?

17love - Life. Love. Lust. Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:42 pm

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

omg!
i think chevy n tk are gonna make up..
i hope they are!
& girl yu cant be getting tired on us!
lolz! Smile

18love - Life. Love. Lust. Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:19 am

SexyT

SexyT

I love this!!
Add more soon...
A nice looooog add!!

19love - Life. Love. Lust. Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:15 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

RAE=FL0WtAStiC! wrote:This is pretty AMAZING already lol.
Im curious about some things though
ADD SOON

Thinqs likee what ?

20love - Life. Love. Lust. Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:41 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

upperz!

21love - Life. Love. Lust. Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:10 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

going back and read!!
study study
be back with my review

22love - Life. Love. Lust. Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:43 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Aww cum on now...Really?? Tired?? Lolx...Anywho,

This is good...i think T.K. betta b glad he got tht txt but I wonder wats gonna go down...And Shaun seems cool

23love - Life. Love. Lust. Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:09 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Eden!!!!!!! I want some Eden!

add plzzzzz!!!!!!

24love - Life. Love. Lust. Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:26 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

lol dont worry ! Eden's cominq . the
next chapter is Eden's p.o.v anyway !
lol
addinq now .

25love - Life. Love. Lust. Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:54 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

love - Life. Love. Lust. L_Wwg34m918mEden
Chapter 3 : Love In It's Strongest Form
Saturday, January 2nd, 2010
12:51 a.m.

I tapped my foot uncontrollably as I impatiently waited for Takaio to walk through Chevy’s front door. She silently sat expressionless at the far end of her couch with Jellahni’s arm wrapped around her shoulder trying to get her to say something, anything. I knew she was upset because she basically ended the engagement and I knew deep down that she didn’t want that. Alija sat quietly on the couch as her eyes jumped around at everyone, anxious to see the event that was about to occur. It had been 15 minutes and he hadn’t shown up yet. He knew how wrong he was so I was thinking he was going to be here in minutes. The way Chevy made him leave, he was lucky to get the text he got from her. But, she didn’t want to text him. I made her. I wanted to tell him myself how he messed up and that he really needed to sit down and talk to her.

“Chevy, where is he at?” I asked her, frustrated.
“I don’t know. He said he was on his way.” She said as she continued to stare at her Christmas tree she still had up.
“Well, I’m going to go outside and get some fresh air. It’s hot in here.” I said as I got up and walked towards the door.

I sat on the steps outside of Chevy’s apartment. It was chilly, but I didn’t mind it. It beat the 85 degree temperature in her place. I stared up at the stars and began thinking about my dreams and what I wanted. I want to go to L.A. so bad, but Chevelle and Jellahni are the only family I have and it would be hard to leave them. My thoughts were interrupted by Drake’s ‘Do It All’ playing. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see a text from Major.

A smile crept upon my face. Major was the only person in the world that cared about the most. If I was sick with pneumonia, best believe he’d be right there by my side trying his best to make me better.

To: Promo
Message: I love u 2. wat u doin? I want u 2 come over tonight when I get home

To: Promo
Message: its not up 2 me. its up to Shaun. we all kno she dnt like me now that u told her bout me

Message: don’t sweat it. She my baby mama but she aint my main concern nomo. Call me when u ready for me 2 come

I sighed heavily. Me and Shaun were really cool at until Major began being more than a friend to me. Now, she hates my guts and I hate that the fact that she does. I slid my phone back in my pocket and looked up to see T.K.’s car pulling up. Finally. He got out of his car and walked over to me.

“What’s up, Eden?” He asked me.
“You tell me.” I said as I got up.
“Don’t tell me that I’m about to get cussed out by you. Is that why she told me to come back?” He asked me.
“No. I’m not going to cuss you out, but I just want to talk to you.” I said. “Come walk with me.”
We began walking around the apartment complex. At first, we didn’t really say anything, but then I spoke up.
“You know what. I’m not going to even tell you you were wrong because I know you know that, right?” I asked.
“Yeah. I know.” He said as he stuck his hands in his pockets.
“Well, let’s go then. Tell her you know you were wrong and you don’t want this relationship to end. Nobody wants to see ya’ll break up. You’re apart of our family. Jellahni looks at you like his brother. You can’t afford to lose this now. We all love you and if ya’ll break up, ain’t no way she’s gonna be happy like she is now.” I said as we reached her door.
“I love ya’ll too. I’m gonna make this right, Eden. I promise.” He said as he hugged me.

We walked into the apartment where Chevy was nodding off on the couch and Jellahni and Alija were cuddled up on the couch watching ‘The Haunting In Connecticut’.

“What’s up, T.K.?” Jellahni said as he spoke without looking our way.
“Hey, T.K.” Alija said as she smiled and waved.
“What’s up ya’ll.” Takaio said as he walked over to where Chevy was on the couch.
“Babe.” He said as he lightly tapped her thigh. Her eyes fluttered as she opened them to see T.K.
“Hey.” She said as she sat up and wiped her eyes.
“Come with me.” He said as he put his hand out.

She placed her hand in his and got up. They both walked up the stairs and soon her bedroom door closed.

“Lahni, come lock the door behind me. I’ll see ya’ll later.” I said as I grabbed my coat and purse and walked out of the door. I texted Major to let him know I was on my way home and he told me he’d meet me.

love - Life. Love. Lust. L_OKiH49ypr6Major

“Your son’s been waiting on you. It’s late, Major.” Shaun said as she sat on her couch and crossing her legs.
“I know. I promise I won’t do this again.” I said as I sat down beside her and waited for Supreme to come down stairs.
After a minute or so of silence, she spoke up.
“Major…I miss you. You know that?” She asked me.
“I mean, I don’t know what to say.” I said, uncomfortable with where this conversation was heading.
“You never know what to say. I carried your seed for 9 months. I dealt with the birth of him. I sat up waiting with a fussy baby all night for you to come home. But, I didn’t complain. I didn’t ask for us to be apart.” She said as she rolled her eyes.
“First of all, you did complain. All you did was accuse me and point fingers. I grew tired of that shit. Second, I understand you didn’t want us to separate, but just imagine how we would be right now if we were together. Unhappy. So, it’s for the better that we ain’t together, Deshaundra.” I said.
“I’m still unhappy! The only thing that would make me happy would be for me to be with you! Just have our family back.” She slightly yelled.
“Shaun…calm down.” I said as Supreme came down the stairs.
She shook her head and got up.
“You got everything?” She asked Preme.
“Yeah.” He responded.
“Alright. I love you. Have fun. Make sure you call me.” She said as she hugged him and kissed his cheek.
Love you too, ma. Bye.” He said as we proceeded to walk out the door.
“Bye, Shaun.” I said as I turned around before walking off the porch and looking into her eyes.
She looked down away from my stare and slowly closed the door, leaving me to hear it latch and lock. I shook my head and walked to my car with my son.

*in the car*

"Dad, why don't you and mom just get back together?" Supreme asked me as I pulled up to Eden's house.
"What made you ask me that?" I asked him as I put the car in park.
"Because she talk about you all the time and I want to live with both of ya'll." He said as he reached in the backseat for his bag.
"I know you do." I said as we got out of the car.
“Are you gonna move back, Dad?” He asked.
“I don’t know, Preme.” I said as I knocked on Eden’s door.

He automatically got sad. I felt bad, but I didn’t want to be with Shaun anymore. I knew what being in a relationship with her was like so I wasn’t about to go through it again. She was the ‘jealous’ type. I was a good and faithful dude, but because of my job, of course I was with females all the time. Shaun always thought I was cheating on her and she didn’t realize she was the only girl for me at the time.

“Hey ya’ll.” She said as she opened the door.
“What’s up, babe.” I said as I hugged and kissed her.
“Hey Supreme.” She said to him.
He smiled and waved, then ran up to her guest room and closed the door.
“Don’t worry bout him.” I said.
“What’s wrong?” She asked as we walked up the stairs to her bedroom.
“He want me to move back in with him and Shaun.” I said. Eden immediately got quiet. It put her in an awkward position.
“He doesn’t like me does he?” She asked as she turned on her T.V. and sat down on her bed.
“No. It ain’t like that. He just…you know. Man, I don’t know. He just acting kinda funny now.” I said as I kicked off my shoes and laid down.
“Oh.” She said as she slid back and laid beside me.
“I’m gonna talk to him, alright? Try to get him to understand that I’m with you now, you know?” I asked her.
“Yeah. But I’m not trying to take the place of his mother. That’s not my plans and I’m not trying to break that bond. I think he thinks I am.” She sadly said as she laid her head on my chest.
“No, he don’t. I’ll fix it if he does though.” I said as I kissed her forehead and hugged her closer to me. She smiled and rubbed her hand on my chest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum