Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Life. Love. Lust.

+6
J'Adore
EBz Perradize
~!shakes_wifed_up!~
SexyT
dezzy.baby1
her love is infinite ;)
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:52 am

SexyT

SexyT

more more more!!!
Poor supreme...it's sad to see a kid tossed between parents!
Hope he cheers up soon!

27love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:21 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

i love this!!

Poor Preme =(

Im sure T.K and Chevy are gonna make up in the time to come, its gonna be hard though. But you do have to look at their history, not saying thats it was ok for him to do tht tho.

Me and Shaun? Yea it's gonna be some problems lol. Leaving Chevy and T.K. them behind? =(. Well, maybe they cudd visit me there!

Me and Preme? I think he doesn't like bc he thinks im tearing his fam apart =( or his mom tellin him things, yu know how some parents do.

Me and Promo? Hmmm, wonder if he's gonna slip up? hope nott

lovee thiss!!!!!!!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

28love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:16 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

I agree with everything ^^^! more more more I like Eden && feels her pain...Being
with someone with a child kinda feels like third-wheeling! silent Not a fun feeling
but Shaun need 2 learn the "bro's b4 hoes" code! men come && g0 (child or not)
bff's r 4eva! Smile betta get sum act rite!

29love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:51 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Were Shaun and Eden cool before Eden got with Promo?

30love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:16 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

-∂εfιηε sεx- "тяεy" wrote:Were Shaun and Eden cool before Eden got with Promo?

No. Not necessarily . They
were acquaintances thru
Chevy . . .

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

31love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:12 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

her love is infinite Wink wrote:
-∂εfιηε sεx- "тяεy" wrote:Were Shaun and Eden cool before Eden got with Promo?

No. Not necessarily . They
were acquaintances thru
Chevy . . .

ooooh okk

32love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:37 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

hmmm
I iknow how eden feels
Even though i have yet to meet my "Friend" child, i dont believe she likes me because im with her dad.

im ready for the next add

33love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:14 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
ADD
Exclamation
Exclamation
Exclamation

bounce bounce bounce Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Mad Mad Mad love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 406819 love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 406819 love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 406819 lol!

34love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:48 pm

kaylee

havent been on this site in a while but i just got through catching up on the story and i love it!!!!
cant wait till you add!!!!!!! hope its soon!!!!

35love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:07 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

where's the add!?

uppers!

36love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:25 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

SORRY I HAVENT ADDED !
MY COMPUTER CRASHED
AND I LOST THE NEXT 2
CHAPTERS I WAS GONNA
GIVE YA'LL IN ONE. I'VE ALSO
HAD MIDTERM EXAMS
ALL THIS WEEK .
I PROMISE I WILL GIVE YA'LL 3
CHAPTERS IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS Smile

37love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:47 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

bounce bounce bounce

38love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:35 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Shocked

39love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:31 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

bounce bounce bounce Shocked Shocked Shocked Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad scratch scratch confused confused Sleep bounce bounce Mad Mad Sad Sad

40love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:17 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

addinq chapter 4 now !

41love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:46 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

42love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:00 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 L_OsIRNJbNZZuntitled
Chapter 4: Confused…
January 20, 2010
Monday, 7:44 a.m.

My alarmed blared and my hand quickly reached out from under my covers and hit the snooze button. I sat up and wiped my eyes. I looked behind me where Sydney’s body stretched. {If you can’t tell who Sydney is, it’s Chris Brown.}
“Morning, sunshine.” I said as he opened his eyes.
“What time is it?” He asked as he sat up.
“Quarter to 8. I don’t have class today but I do have some errands to run.” I said as I walked into my bathroom and turned on my shower. I came back in my room and removed my shirt and pulled out an off-the-shoulder sweatshirt and some black leggings. I felt Sydney’s eyes on me and I turned around and smirked.
“Best Friend…” He called out to me.
“What?” I asked him as I went in my nightstand and got a pair of panties and a bra.
“I don’t like calling you my best friend. I’d rather call you my girl.”
I didn’t reply. I just smiled and rolled my eyes.
“I’m serious Eboni. I know you ain’t really into dudes cause of what happen, but I promise you that it won’t be like that with me.” He said as he stood up and walked over to me. He lifted up my chin and looked into my eyes.
“You should get ready. We got a lot to do…well if you’re coming.” I said as I backed up from him and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I stepped under the hot water and thought to myself. Sydney was the very first friend I had when I moved here. He was the one that showed me the ropes about people here and the spots to be. I have slept with him a couple of times. I do like him. I just don’t trust men. Plus, I’m in a relationship with a girl that I think I’m in love with.
I turned off the water, grabbed my towel, and walked out of my bathroom to see Sydney fully dressed sitting at the edge of my bed.
“I’ll be ready in a few.” I said as I walked into my closet and dried off.
“Umm, actually…I think I’m going to head out.”
“What?” I said as I wrapped back up and opened up the door.
“I’ll see you later.” He said as he quickly pecked my forehead and walked out of my room. I heard him skip down my stairs and the front door open and close.
I rolled my eyes and walked back in my room. I plopped down on my bed and shook my head.
I picked up my phone and dialed Chevelle’s number. She was the only person that knew about me and Sydney and the relationship/friendship we had. So, she was the only person I could tell what just happened.
“Hello?” She answered sleepily.
“Girl. You won’t guess what just happened.” I said.
“It better be good at this time of morning.” She said jokingly.
“It’s Sydney...” I said as I laid back and proceeded to tell her the story.

“Maybe you should give him a chance. He sounds sincere.” She said after listening.
“What about Danielle though?” I asked referring to my girlfriend.
“Follow your heart.” She said.
“Maybe you’re right.” I said as I stared at my ceiling. “But enough about me. What’s going on with you and Takaio? I haven’t heard from ya’ll in a couple of weeks.” I said.
“We’re good. After everything that went on, we’ve grown closer. He’s moving in before Valentine’s Day because his lease is up. I think he plans on getting his dad to resign the lease. I think his dad is going ahead and giving up his house. You know all that crap.” She said.
“Yeah. Well, I’ll talk to you later. I got some things to do. Thanks for listening.” I said.
“Anytime. Love you, girl.” She said.
Love you too.” I said disconnecting the call.

I threw on my clothes and grabbed my keys off my dresser. I knew the nail shop opened at 8, so I decided to go now before it got packed around noon. I opened my front door to see Danielle leaning on the hood of her car.
“What are you doing here?” I asked her.
“Is that how you greet me now?” She asked me as she walked over to me.
“Hey.” I shyly smiled.
“What you about to get into?” She asked as she hugged me and kissed my lips.
“I have to run some errands for my mom.” I said as I unlocked my car and sat my purse in the passenger seat.
“Oh. Mind if I ride?” She asked.
“No I don’t mind. Come on. I’m about to go to the nail shop first though.” I said as I got in and started my engine.
“Thank you Jesus. I need a fill in something terrible.” She said as she widen her eyes and looked down at her long acrylic nails.
“Perfect timing.” I said as I backed out of my parking space and pulled out of my apartment complex.
“So, I saw Sydney leaving…” She said as she looked out the window at the traffic.
“Yeah.” I said as I stopped at a red light.
“I mean I know he’s your best friend and all, but I’m your girlfriend and I don’t see you as much as he does.” She said.
“Sorry. But you’re always busy. Every time I hit you up it’s always a ‘I’ll call you back’ or ‘I’m working’. You never have time for me and he always does.” I said being honest with her.
“But Eboni. You told me you understood the fact that I had a busy schedule. Owning a freaking club is not easy.” She said getting frustrated.
“I know. I know!” I said trying to defend myself. “But sometimes I just figured you would open your schedule up a little more for me.” I said softening my tome and looking into her eyes.
“Yeah. Well, I’m just going to have to work on that.” She said as I pulled into the nail salon’s parking lot.
“Promise?” I asked as I put my car in park and turned off the engine.
“Promise.” She said as she leaned over and gave me a kiss that made me melt.

love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 L_DTVhWEWGEcChevelle

I hung up the phone with Eboni and rolled over. T.K. was staring up at the ceiling with his head laying on both of his hands.
"What you thinking bout?" I asked him as i sat up and looked down at him.
"Just wondering why your phone woke me up." He laughed as he got up and headed towards the bathroom.
I smiled and wrapped myself up in a robe. I walked down the hall towards Jellahni's room and knocked on the door.
"Lahni..." I called out his name. I heard him groan. "Get up. Did you forget basketball practice begins in an hour?" I asked him.
"Alright. I'll be ready in a minute." He said.
I skipped down the stairs and headed straight towards the kitchen where I heard sniffling and sighs. Alyja sat at the kitchen table holding a white stick in her hand.
"What's wrong?" I asked her as I sat down beside her noticed what the thing was in her hand. She shook her head no and then her tears began to pour.
"Damn Lyja." I said as I took the pregnancy test out of her hand and read the results. I got a paper towel, wrapped it up, and slipped it in my robe pocket. "Nobody else needs to see this." I said.
"I don't know how this happened." She sobbed. "I swear we only did it one time."
"It only takes once..." I said as I rubbed her back.
As she cried, I thought to myself. This was crazy. I trusted that my little brother's word that he was screwing this young girl. Now he proved that he couldn't be trusted.
"You know, this is crazy. How did ya'll let this happen? I honestly thought ya'll won't doing nothing and now I see this. I trusted ya'll and this is only proof that ya'll been fucking under my roof." I said becoming mad.
"No. I swear it was only once Chevelle! I swear." She cried.
"Does Jellahni know?" I asked her.
She shook her head no. "You think you can handle a baby at 14? Honestly Alyja?" I asked.
"No..." She cried as she laid her head on my shoulder.
"Look, whatever you do, don't tell Lahni until you ready. Until then I'll help you figure this out. Go get cleaned up. We gotta take him to practice." I said as I got up.
"And oh yeah," I said as I turned around. "I won't tell your grandmother. I know she'd be heartbroken." I said before walking back up the stairs to my room.

43love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:31 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

FIRST OFF:: I give you so much friggin props 4 my part!! THAT IS ME 4REAL!! I have/had a friendship/relationship with my now bestie Ramone and it killed me! I just didn't have anyone like Chevy 2 tlk 2 about it...Danielle is just like my ex with the attention thing! LMBO...U been spying on me??? I really hope that she can keep her promise thou... Shocked

SECOND OFF: For some odd reason, I knew that this would happen. Lahni just seemed like he would b the one 2 be getting it in with his girl...Idk what they should do but if you are grown enough 2 lay there & make one then you are grown enough 2 raise one. Hope T.K. dnt find tht test n Chevy robe thou...

GREAT ADD MAMAZ... love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 842373

44love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:29 am

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

omg how culd she let that happen! well things happen. Nd im glad chevy nd t.k are back together promo's son needs to understand that his dad is with eden. and i think eboni needs to let sydney have a chance but what about danielle? idk lol addd more!

45love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:36 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

waitinq for the fourth paqe so i can add ...

46love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:18 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

well my damn! I loved Eboni's part! #Mustadmit!
As for her and Syd? I think tht she's gonna end up
sleeping with if her and Dani have this fall out, nd she's
gonna be hooked.

Chevy,Chevy, Chevy!
Poor Lyja, shes 14?!? Damn lil mama.
Thats young af. Wonder how that's gonna
playout? Glad the TK situation is over with.

#LOVEIT!

uppersxz!

47love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:19 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Boom! New page! New add!

48love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:11 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

addinq toniqht Smile

49love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:29 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

neww add plz!!!

50love - Life. Love. Lust. - Page 2 Empty Re: Life. Love. Lust. Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:09 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

It messes with my head
that I added to Time Will Tell
And no one is reading it. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum