Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Broken Promises {+2/12/09}

+5
heatRAE!
pureSEDUCTION
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
golden07
SexyT
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

1Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Empty Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:25 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Broke-10

Last edited by SexyAriza!! on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:33 am; edited 3 times in total

2Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:15 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Ooo you gonna give us a preview

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

3Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:29 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

yEPPZ !! i`M WAitiNG 0N tHiS
St0Ry t00 !!

i`M DEBAtiNG PUt`N 0NE 0F
My 0WN UP HERE ...

( taps my finger on my chin
&+ looks to be in deep thought )

4Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:22 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Seems good. Waiting.

5Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:28 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

babygirl.camero wrote:yEPPZ !! i`M WAitiNG 0N tHiS
St0Ry t00 !!

i`M DEBAtiNG PUt`N 0NE 0F
My 0WN UP HERE ...

( taps my finger on my chin
&+ looks to be in deep thought )

U kno you could go on ahead and add a story Smile

6Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:49 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Preview coming soon!!
Hey Janae wat u think of my banner??
Seriousy I was inspired by you and the ones u do!!
I lurve all ur banners!!!
lol!

7Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:26 am

SexyT

SexyT

Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Karma10

My name is Karma Harmony Hill...Yeah my dad decided to give a life-long lesson when he named me.
I recently moved from Miami all the way to L.A. That is a damn long move. I’m trying to get my life in
order after 3 years of dating someone who broke his promise to love me forever because I preferred
to wait a while longer before I gave it up. You know what I mean. Now I stay away from ballers; they
all the same. I want a relationship like my mum and dad. They’ve been together for at least 20 years
and the love is still strong. I remember meeting a fortune teller once at a fair and she grabbed my hand
and then stared into my eyes. I’ll never forget the sound of her creepy voice as she uttered my destiny...

‘You’re lines are broken in several places...and for a while you’re life will be full of broken promises.
Until you move one day and you meet the one who you least expect yet he can revive you once more...
but be weary of that one because he too will break a promise...and it shall be up to you to either forgive
and forget or simply forget...and also you must keep your eyes open wide when you’re at home...
all is not well’

So this is my life story...what broken promises will I face now?

8Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:36 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

TophyzAngel wrote:Preview coming soon!!
Hey Janae wat u think of my banner??
Seriousy I was inspired by you and the ones u do!!
I lurve all ur banners!!!
lol!

I'm loving your banner too...I'm glad to be
an inspiration. All of these new stories are
inspiring me to do another. But I'mma get a
little further in Unexpect II before adding a new
one Smile

9Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:39 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

And loving the intro...
This is going to be awesome.
Can't wait for more.

10Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:25 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 1 - Introductions

Karma Harmony Hill walked down the hall of Jackson High. The halls were empty except for a group of boys leaning against some lockers. This was her first day at Jackson High and she was nervous as hell. She was supposed to meet her cousin Sharifa in the cafeteria but right now she was late for her meeting with Principle Harrington. She walked to the secretary who ushered her in.

‘Good-morning Mrs Harrington. I’m sorry I’m late. I don’t know my way around yet’
‘Good-morning Ms Hill please sit down. And it’s Ms Harrignton. No ring yet’
‘Oh...sorry’
‘That’s ok. Now I expected you to be late because I am aware you just moved over the week-end. Have you settled in well?’
‘I guess so. The neighbourhood is nice and people are friendly. Guess today I’ll see how friendly the students are’
‘Well, we have a no hazing policy so if you find yourself going through that contact me directly. I had Mrs Greene type up your timetable, here it is. I’ve had her page your English teacher and a student will come meet you to accompany you to class.’
‘Ok’
‘You look tense Karma. Relax. I know this is your senior year and you’d rather be with your old friends but here you will find very nice people who are willing to help you.’

Someone knocked on the door and Ms Harrington called for them to enter.
‘Good-morning Ms H’
‘Morning Kiesha. This is Karma Hill and you need to accompany her to English. This is her time-table and I’d appreciate it if you showed her around this week’
‘Sure Ms H. No problem’

She smiled at Karma who smiled nervously back.
‘Come on Karma, let’s go’
I looked back at Ms Harrington and then got up and followed Keisha out to the halls.
‘Hey I like your name! It’s cool’
‘Thanks. My dad wanted me to have a lifelong lesson’
‘Oh yeah...what goes around comes around!’
‘Yep, that’s it’
‘Oh you’ll see those guys a lot’
‘What?’
I looked and saw the same guys still in the halls talking and laughing
‘Those are the basketball dudes. The one in the middle is Trevor Ariza. Star of the Jackson High Hawks’
‘His cute’
‘Yeah...all the girls go crazy for him’
‘So his a player player dude’
‘Oh yeah...still looking for the girl who might change his ways. Who knows might be you!’
‘WHAT?’
‘Yeah...look at him staring at you. Careful K’
I looked at the guys and saw Trevor Ariza staring at me. I smiled and couldn’t help bite my lips and blushed. He smiled and nodded his head licking his lips.
‘Uh Oh...I saw that exchange’

We laughed all the way to class and walked in.
‘Good-morning Ms Jade. This is Karma our new student’
‘Good-morning everybody’
I introduced myself and then found a seat next to Keisha. 5 mins later Trevor Ariza and his boys walked in. All the girls began to giggle and he walked to his seat looking all smug. He sat right next to me and leaned back in his chair.

‘Hey, I’m Trevor’
‘So I heard’
‘Heard all good I hope’
‘That depends...’
He laughed, ‘and what’s your name?’
‘I’m Karma’
‘Nice name. It’s sexy’

I looked at him incredulously and laughed. I paid attention to Ms Jade while she explained a passage from the book ‘Romeo and Juliette’. While listening I felt something brush against my arm. I looked down and saw a piece of paper. Upon opening it I smiled and looked at Trevor. He had this sexy grin on his face. He looked damn good and he knew it. I wrote my answer and gave it back to him just as the bell rang.

I packed up my books and was about to walk out when I felt Keisha grab my arm.
‘What was that?’ she asked pointing at Trevor who was busy with two girls flirting with him.
‘He asked for my number’
‘Really! OMG...Did you give him’
‘No’
‘What are you crazy or what?’
‘Maybe crazy...I told him I don’t have a number yet’
She laughed and pulled me outside.
‘Yeah well, when you get it...give it to him’

We walked to the cafeteria and found my cousin. It turns out her and Keisha were best friends. The moment we sat down Keisha told Sharifa what happened in class.

‘Hey, first day and you got homeboy sprung...Nice’
‘Very funny. I know these types and I’m not tryna get played. Not after Trey’
‘Whose Trey?’
I told Keisha about my ex and how we had been together for 3 years and then I found out he had been sleeping around the last year and I broke up with him.
‘He broke a promise he made to me...he said we’d be together forever...and I was stupid enough to believe him and he was also the star of a basketball team’
‘Oh...well like I said, you might be the one’
‘Just beware of the cheerleaders’
‘Oh yeah...don’t forget them’
‘Why?’
‘Well, they believe that if you’ re not one of them you can’t date a baller’
‘But you got mad skills K...so we gon try out for a spot’
‘I don’t dance anymore’
‘Eh Keish...I’m telling you...my cousin is the best dancer in the world. She is too good’
‘Well try out than’
‘I’ll see’

We continued gossiping and I learned about who everyone was and who were the people I should avoid or be cautious around. The whole time I couldn’t take my eyes away from Trevor who was sitted behind Sharifa and Keisha. He kept smiling and winking at me, but I held my ground and didn’t even smile back. Instead I raised my eyebrows and turned away.

The bell rang and we went to class. The rest of the day went smoothly. We even met the cheerleaders and they wanted me to come to the gym after school so we could try out for the team. So when the final bell rang we headed to the gym. Keisha and Sharifa walked ahead while I talked on the phone to my best friend in Miami. She wanted to know how I was doing. When I hung up I felt a hand grab my waist and pulled me back. I found myself in a dark room. I turned to look at my attacker.

‘Why you tryna put me down ma?’
‘I’m not Ariza’
‘I smile at you and you don’t smile back. I wink at you and you look away. You even said you don’t got a number yet’
‘Ok ok...’ I laughed at his desperate act and decided to take a risk. I pushed him against the wall and brushed my lips against his.
‘Be careful around me...back where I’m from I’m known for being dangerous’ I whispered in his ears and felt his hands crawl up my back. I grabbed them and held them at my waist and smiled.
‘I like dangerous girls’
‘We’ll see’. I reached in his pockets and grabbed his phone and I entered my number on it.
‘There you go’. I dropped his phone back in his pocket and walked out leaving him wanting a lot more.

When I entered the gym I pulled my cousin and Keisha and told them what happened. They laughed at what I had done. I felt my phone vibrating and looked at it.

If you’re a dangerous girl, I’m a dangerous guy.

I replied and hit send as he walked in. I saw him look at his phone and raise his eyebrows as he looked at me.

You want me? I’m not an easy catch. You’ll have to work very hard superstar.

11Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:39 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

i L0VE it !!

HAD ME 0VER HERE H0LLER`N
At MiSS KARMA tHR0WN S0ME
GAME RiGHt BACK At tHA B0y !!

( l0l ) !!

i`M EVEN M0RE EXCitED AB0Ut
tHA St0Ry N0W !!

ADD S00N !!

BUMPiESZ xiNFiNity !!

12Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:39 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Dang man...That was a great add...
I'm feeling this story...
You are so gonna have to add more.

BUMPZ...

13Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:51 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

i really like this girl lol

its lik good even though its only 1 add im already into it lol

14Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:30 am

SexyT

SexyT

Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Trevor23

I'm Trevor, a 17 year Senoir at Jackson High and star of the Jackson
Hawks Basketball Team. To the girls, I'm a player and it's true! I ain't gon lie about it, why
should I? The first time I fell in love she told me we'd be together forever...Nah hold up...she
didn't just say, she promised! And the day after I caught her on top of my best friend. So why
should I be loyal to a girl? Why should I make promises that I'm going to break? Because that's
what I do now. Some say one day I'll get mine but I say fuck that! I do me so good that ain't nobody
gon do me wrong. On her deathbed my grandma took my hands and looked me the eye...I'll never
forget her last words to me and I've tried to live by them but in this world it's so hard. I wanna be a
good guy and find that special girl...but does she exist?

'Son, I love you with all my heart! And your brother too. But you must change your playing ways
my boy. Don't be like your grandfather! Find that special girl, and make a promise to her...one that
you won't break. You'll have to look carefully but when you see her you'll know it's her. Love her
with all you got Trevor. Don't break her heart, in case you do...do your best to show how sorry
you are and if she stays than she is the one. When you find her...give her this ring'

So I wear this ring in my chain...where is she, this special girl?

15Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:40 am

SexyT

SexyT

Will add the next chapter in the next hour!!!

16Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:30 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

yay !!
kamaria is excited !!

can`t wait to read tha next one !!

UPPZ !!

Broken Promises {+2/12/09} 464113
^^^^
N0W i HAVE A PEt t00 !!
HiS NAME iS MUMBLE !!
( i brought my two loves together &+ made
them one : my love for M0NKEyS
&+ my love of HAPPy FEEt !! ) !!

17Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:31 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

My FiRSt NEW PAGE !!

yAy KAMARiA !!

&+ MUMBLE ( of course ) !!

UPPZ !!

18Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:35 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Lol...Good morning.
And I forgot I already
had a pert monkey on
display...Well thats good.
How is everything going?

19Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:53 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 2I’ve Been through it too

‘Ok Karma, let’s see you dance’. The head cheerleader, Shana played the Flo Rida’s song ‘Right Round’ for me to dance to.
I remembered a routine I did back home with my girls and I began to dance. The song had been playing for barely one minute when the music stopped.
‘You’re in’
I smiled as I saw a look of shock on their faces. Even the boys had stopped training and were staring at me.
‘Ok...when do I start?’
I was eager to fit in and make friends but Keisha said I was eager to be in the team and be with Trevor.
‘No way...I wanna do something I love and I love to dance. Trevor thinks I’m an easy fish and he is player so if he wants me he’ll have to work hard. As for me, there are lots of fish in the sea. And I told you I don’t want another guy who will just break his promise to me again’
‘Ok...but I think you and him would look good together’

The girls showed me a routine they had been working on and I spiced up a little and they loved it. After 2 hours we walked out of the shower and I saw Trevor leaning against a wall.
‘We’ll see you later K’
‘Where you 2 going?’
‘Trevor is waiting for you! Don’t you see?’
‘So?’
‘So we going and we’ll call you tonight’
They ran off before I could protest and I was left standing alone with Trevor.

‘Nice dancing in there. Maybe one day you can dance for me’
‘Dream on superstar’
‘Oh so you got names now’
‘What you want?’
‘I want to walk you home’
‘Do you know where I live?’
‘Of course. I did my homework’

We walked out of the school compound onto the streets. No one talked for at least five minutes until it began to rain. ‘Oh nice’ I wrapped my arms around me to keep warm. ‘I love the rain though, but I prefer to be in bed not outside in it’
He laughed as he looked at rain falling over my face and I gave up wiping water off, ‘Oh you think that’s funny?’
‘Yeah’ he removed his jacket and wrapped it around me. I looked up at him smiling.
‘Thanks Trevor’
‘No problem’ he kept his arms around me and pulled me closer. He was slick but I couldn’t allow myself to fall for him. Trey really did a number on me and I was still hurting. He left me feeling like all ballers were like that. Trevor seemed sweet but I knew it was all a game.
We kept walking and he told me about himself and then he asked me some questions about myself. Walking in the rain with Trevor was fun. We laughed and talked about all sorts of things. When we reached my house we were dripping wet and I invited him in to dry off.

‘Hey mum. This is Trevor. He walked me home and I invited him inside to dry off’
‘Hi Trevor’
‘Hi Mrs Hill’
I showed him to the bathroom and he went to dry himself while I changed into a set of dry clothes. I wore my Adidas jogging shorts and a small top.
‘Hey Karma baby?’ I walked back downstairs to my mum, ‘I’m off to meet your dad at the airport ok’
‘Yeah mum, bye’
‘Bye sweety...oh and bye Trevor’
‘Bye Mrs Hill’
I hadn’t noticed him walking downstairs and standing behind me with a towel around his shoulders. As soon as my mum left he took it off.
‘Oh and you can’t respect me?’
‘Man come on...I didn’t want to walk with my chest out in front of your mum’
‘yeah whatever’
I went to sit out on the porch and he followed me.
‘Mind if I stay a while until the rain stops’
‘Yeah it’s ok’

He sat down next to me and we stared at the rain. Both wanting the other to break the awkward silence.

Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Trevor24

Sitting next to Karma was driving me crazy. I wanted to do things to her but I couldn’t. Something was holding me back from laying my game on her. She was smart. What she did in the gym made me see that.
‘What’s your story huh?’
‘Didn’t I tell you on the way home?’
‘No I mean relationship wise. You seem to be holding back from me. You know I’m feeling you’
She smiled up at me and I felt my insides go all soft.
‘Well, my first and only boyfriend of 3 years played me like crazy and now I’m weary of all guys, especially ballers...like you...and don’t deny that you’re a player’
‘I won’t deny that I’m a player, but that’s because I haven’t met the right girl that I can chill with and be loyal to. Besides none of the girls I’ve ever met were ever loyal to me. So I figured if they ain’t loyal to me why should I be? Believe it or not I once met a girl who I was willing to die for...she promised me she’d never break my heart and then the day I caught on her top of my best friend’
‘So you know how much a broken promise hurts?’
‘Yeah...Anyway guess it’s time for me to go. The rain has stopped.’ I got up and she got up with me. We just stared at each other and she blushed as she looked away. Her lips looked so inviting and I couldn’t resist the temptation. I touched her cheeks and slowly turned her head to look at me. Bending down I felt her move closer and my lips touched hers. They were so soft and I tasted her lip-gloss. We pulled away and looked at each other.
‘Bye beautiful’, I walked away and when I reached the streets I turned and waved at her. She smiled and waved back.
‘Hope you don’t think that means you got me’
Damn she really didn’t want to make it easy for me. What do I gotta do to win her?

20Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:54 am

SexyT

SexyT

babygirl.camero wrote:My FiRSt NEW PAGE !!

yAy KAMARiA !!

&+ MUMBLE ( of course ) !!

UPPZ !!

Thanks for the new page!!! lol
Hope u like the add...i'm loving ur story
Add soon ayt!!

21Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:12 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

good add !! i love karma !!

she straight up with hers !!

trevor betta get it right !!

glad you`re liking my story !!

UPPZ !!

22Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:33 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

sUCH AN AWESOME ADD...
LOL

I like her game. Thats
how females should
do, Play hard to get...

UPZ

23Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:59 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

um um um...this story is the BOMB

24Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:09 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 3Give me a Chance

Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Karma11

Today was Tuesday and my 2nd day at Jackson High. I was wearing my pink Baby phat skinny jeans with a white silk blouse. My dad let me use his escalade so I picked up Sharifa and Keisha on the way. We pulled in the school car park with everyone staring at us. Guess it was the Escalade.

‘Better not ask your mum to lend you her baby Benz huh?’
‘Yeah Keish!’
‘So you gonna talk to Trevor today?’
‘I don’t know Sha...I mean, he seemed sincere but then they always are in the beginning’
‘Yeah guess your right...and he is proving you right at the moment’

I turned around and saw Trevor lip locked with some girl. They were kissing so hard it looked like that wanted to fuck each other right there and then. It was disgusting. When he stopped kissing her he turned around and saw me staring. I took a tissue and wiped my lips hoping he understood what that meant. Then I turned around and walked into the building with Keish and Sha. I was hurt and at the same time I was shocked at the way I felt...he wasn’t even mine so why should I care?
‘Jerk’
‘Jackass’
‘It’s cool you two...I’m alright. A bit shocked at how fast it happened but I’m good’

We headed for a History class and I sat in the back. The class was dead boring today and I found myself drawing on a piece of scrap paper. I didn’t realise that I had been drawing a heart and writing Trevor’s name all over my paper until Keisha grabbed it from me and grinned.
‘You’ve fallen for him’
‘No way...I won’t allow myself’
‘But you like him’
I didn’t answer as the bell rang. We packed our stuff and walked into the hall. My phone indicated a text had come in and I pulled out my phone.

Meet me in the gym. Please...
Superstar

I sighed and showed the girls the text. They said I should go see what he wants so I off I went to the gym.

‘What you want boy?’
‘Look about this morning...’
‘You don’t have to explain anything...I wasn’t affected’
‘Really’
I sighed and turned away. He turned my face towards his just like he had done yesterday.
‘I’m sorry K’
‘Only special people call me that’
‘Make me special than’
‘I can’t’
‘Why not?’
‘Because you’ll only break my heart just like my ex did’
‘Give me a chance...let me be your man’
‘No Trevor...I’m not ready for a relationship right now. I still hurt from the last one and he still tripping and bothering me’
‘I’ll make him go away. Come to the game Saturday night’
‘Why? It’s only my second day here and you want to be my man...I can’t do that...I don’t even know you that well...so again I ask why?’
He didn’t answer. Instead he reached into his bag and pulled out a red rose and gave it to me.
‘I’ve never given a girl a rose before. Only my mum has ever received one from me’
‘So I’m like your mum now?’
‘No but you special like her’
‘Not special enough to stop you from kissing some girl’
‘I didn’t think when I did that. I’m use to girls throwing themselves at me and didn’t push her away when she did that’
‘Well until you do I can’t accept your rose’
‘Please don’t hurt me like that. Keep it. I’m gonna prove to you that you can trust me’

I kept the rose and allowed him to kiss my cheek and then he walked away.
What the hell? I’m falling for his charm...but it’s all game isn’t it?

25Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:26 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

i HAtE tREV0R !!

tHEN i JUSt L0VE HiM
ALL 0VER AGAiN !!

G00D ADD !!

i W0NDER WHAt HE
iS G0NNA D0 t0 PR0VE
HiMSELF t0 KARMA !!

ADD M0RE !!

uPPZ !!