Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Broken Promises {+2/12/09}

+5
heatRAE!
pureSEDUCTION
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
golden07
SexyT
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

251Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:06 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

well im soooo glad they wassnt in the house

im also glad they gave her the wrong date cuz damn i got sad when he came out not smiling lol

add when u get a chance

pig

252Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:13 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

stupid bitch . i swear .
people can`t just leave
other people alone .

lovin it !
UPPZ !!

253Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:03 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 41It’s Going to Work Out

Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Trevor47

When we got to the house a fireman approached us.
‘We own this house...well what’s left of it anyway’
‘I’m sorry about your house...but we have reason to believe that it’s arson’
‘WHAT?’
‘Yes...it’s actually very disturbing. We found a body in what used to be your living room. It has been burnt so much that we will have to use dental records to identify the victim’
‘Well there was no one who lives here who should be here...we are all at the hospital’
‘We will know when the results get in...’
‘Let us know as soon as you know please’
‘Yes Mr Ariza’
We watched him walk away and Karma fell into my arms crying.
‘Don’t cry baby...Come on it will be ok!’
‘I know...it’s just...Oh My God I need to call my parents...hell they don’t even know I’m pregnant!’
‘Ok...call them tonigt...don’t tell them over the phone! Tell them to come over’
‘Yes...you’re right...we need them right now’
We walked to the car and she got in while I settled in the driver’s seat.
‘We’re going to get Tajh and then we are going to a hotel’
‘Yeah...yeah...good idea’
I looked over at her and held her hand squeezing them. I could tell she was upset and her head was hurting a lot with all the problems. I didn’t want her stressing with her pregnancy. So I had to get her to calm down and relax.

I dropped her at a 5 star hotel for and went to pick up Tajh while she checked in and got the keys to the room. She was sitted on a couch when I got back with Tajh who had fallen asleep. She had chosen a suite and we took the lift all the way up. She looked really tired and she leaned on me the whole way up.
When we reached the room she opened the door and I laid Tajh where he could sleep comfortably. Karma gave him a soft kiss on his forehead before she went to the bathroom. I followed her and watched her strip out of her clothes. She was getting bigger but still looked good.
‘Are you parents coming?’
‘Yeah tomorrow morning...can you go meet them? I know you gotta train, but they coming at like 6. I can deal with Tajh and then we need to go to the hospital...you didn’t tell Latifah did you?’
‘No baby...don’t worry’
‘Good...now come help your fiancĂ©e rub down under!’
I chuckled at the thought and stripped out of my clothes stepping into the shower behind her. I began rubbing her back softly and kissing her neck. She moaned slightly and I reached down between her legs and toyed with her clit. ‘Trevor...’ she moaned my name so softly and I knelt down kissing her belly and finally I found her clit. After she came once she pushed me down and climbed on top of me sitting on my erect dick. She rode it like the pro she is.
‘What’s it like fucking a pregnant woman?’
‘The best I ever had baby’
After sex in the shower, we fooled around on the bed for a while before she dozed off to bed. I sat up watching a movie, but my brain was elsewhere. I didn’t need any dental records to know who was in Karma’s house and got burnt down. I had no doubt about it. Could it be that now she is gone Karma and I will get our lives back? I looked at the text message on my phone which I had hid from Karma. I looked at it one more time and sighed.
I will give you peace...but I will haunt you for the rest of your lives. Careful to never leave your kids unattended because I could pop up anytime and you know kids love to play with ghosts. You will forever remember me and what you did to me...and how you ruined my life...because I will forever burn in your memories.

254Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:52 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

wait ?!

is that the end ?

and who tha hell is tha
text from ?!

tell me !!

UPPZ !!

255Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:15 am

SexyT

SexyT

no it's not the end!!
but the end is near!!
lol

256Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:31 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

I swear I hate her

DAMN KEERAH WATEVA HER NAME IS IS SUCH A DAMN DRAG

DAMMIT WHO WOULD KILL THEYSLF BECAUSE A MAN DONT LIKE THEM

SHE SOOOO STUPPID

DAMN AND I HOPE THEY KIDS BE OK CUZ
IM SURE SHE WENT STR8 TO HELL

ok now

add soonnnnnn

PLEASSEEEE lol

pig

257Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:32 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

and how bout it a new page...damn i did vent alot huh lol

uppszz

and how u gone say no its not close to the end but the end is near lol

that made me laugh

pig

258Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:02 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

DAMN...SHE BURNED HERSELF UP...
LMAO...THAT IS CRAZY
SHE WAS STUPID FROM THE
GET GO...IM GLAD SHE IS GONE
AND SHE WON'T BE BACK...i HOPE

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

259Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:06 am

SexyT

SexyT

I SO need to add to this!!!
lol!
Simba been missing so much....
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 442957

260Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:57 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Yes...u do need to add.

261Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:03 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

girl , i need you to add
asap ! loved it !

UPPZ !

262Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:30 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 42 - This Is It

Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Karma10

{A year later}

I got up and went to check on my babies. Both were still asleep. This was something I did every morning ever since we moved into a new house in Houston. Trevor said it was useless because all the people who had hurt us were now dead. we were free to live our lives as we please. I walked back to my room and looked at my man fast asleep then I walked to the balcony and sat outside on a chair and just admired Mother Nature. We had a nice place overlooking a large garden where we hosted parties every now and then. Laying back I remembered everything I have been through since I ,moved to L.A and met Trevor. I hadn’t even guessed that it would his name I would end of carrying nor did I think I would have his baby. No matter how far away I had tried to run I always found him and he found me. Janae had always told me it was true love between us. I chuckled thinking of her. She was getting married today and Rachelle and Kay were coming to get dressed here later on. I was so happy for her and her man Tremaine. Kamaria was engaged to Laython. He was a very nice guy and him and Trevor got along so well. I feel so lucky knowing I have some real friends and they had made my wedding the most beautiful event of my life. Latifah was happy with her man and they came by every other week-end to visit with their daughter.

‘Hey baby...whatchu doing out here? You’ll catch a cold with barely nothing on’
‘I would have had something on had your freaky ass left me alone at 1 in the morning!’
‘Sorry babe...couldn’t help it...we beat Orlando and I couldn’t resist you when I walked in the bedroom and saw you like that...in fact...’
He walked up to me and knelt down kissing my lips and holding me tight. ‘Trevor...no way!’
‘I know you want it’
‘You are a freak’
‘Thanks to you’
I gave in when I felt his hands in between my legs and his lips were on my neck. We went to the bedroom and made love as if it were the first time.

Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Trevor10

After making love to Karma I felt like a new man. This feeling came every time we did it. The kids were banging on the door and I opened it as their mum went to have a bath.
‘Wer mummy at?’ Tajh called Karma mummy because she the one who always been here for him and he always had his sister with him.
‘She is having a bath...something you two need to be doing because grandma coming to get you’
‘Grandma? Yay!!!’
I picked them up and went to the other bathroom and placed them in the tub so I could give them both a bath. Karma came back shortly after and laid out some clothes for them so I could go have a shower.
‘Trevor you mum is here’ I heard Karma yelling and I went downstairs. She had Kelly in her arms and Tajh was hugging my mum’s feet. ‘Hey mum’ I kissed her and hugged her before taking the bags and bringing them to her car. My brother was driving.
‘Hey man...take care of my kids’
‘You know I will...I treat them like they my own’
‘Uncle!!’ we turned around and saw Kelly ran to her uncle and wrap her tiny arms around his neck.
‘Give daddy a kiss before you go’ they both kissed me and I strapped them in before they went off with my brother and mother.

‘So we have the house to ourselves now!’ Karma stood with as smirk on her face.
‘Now who is the freak’ she ran inside and I ran after her pinning her down on the couch for some more love. I could never get enough of her.

{Later that day}

Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Karma10

We sat at the table at Janae’s wedding. All my girls with their men on the same table as the bride and groom. She looked beautiful and Trey looked handsome. They kept kissing every chance they got and Rae was teasing about them getting a room.
‘Ok y’all...I got a toast to make’ I stood up and everyone was quiet.

‘Well...this is it. The beginning of the rest of your life Janae and Trey. I started the journey a few months back and you were here to support me just as I am now for you. You have been there for me ever since we became friends and I’m so happy for that. Your love and friendship mean the world to me as well as Rae and Kay. I love you guys so much. I know that you and Trey are about to embark on this wonderful journey together. And I also know that your love is going to last a lifetime or two!’
I smiled as everyone laughed and raised their glasses before drinking it up. Trevor squeezed my hands and kissed me cheeks.

‘Ok Karma...Thank you so very much for that...You know I love you too!’ Janae smiled at me and the Dj started playing ‘Endless Love’ Trey got up and took her hand leading her to the floor. They made such a beautiful couple. After a few seconds Trevor took my hand and danced next to them. The others followed and we smiled at each other. We all knew that this is what we used to talk about in high school. Our dreams had all come true and I was thrilled for everyone of us.
‘I love you baby girl’ I heard Trevor whisper in my ear as he pulled my body close, ‘you know you my endless love’
I looked into his eyes and searched his gorgeous face. All I saw was pure love. ‘I love you too’

263Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:42 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

that was amazing

SOOOOOO CUTE lol

JANAE MARRIED, RACHEL MARRIED, KAY FINA GET MARRIED this is great

ADD SOOONN

264Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:11 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

i get to marry laython
( lol ) i love how he has
migrated to everyones stories !

it was adorable !

UPPZ !!

265Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:31 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

LMAO AT KAE...

YAY I GOT MARRIED AND
WE SOUND SO CUTE TOGETHER
I LOVE THIS STORY

IT WAS TOO TOO GOOD...THERE IS MORE
RIGHT?

266Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:33 pm

SexyT

SexyT

There might be!
I'm still figuring it out!!
lol

267Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:21 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

figuring it out my ass

there is more . there sure as hell better
be . yall do not want a mad kamaria
on this em effin bored . i aint playin
with you rae . we gonna cyber fight
in this peace ( lol )

UPPZ !!

268Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:03 pm

TheBee

TheBee

LOVE IT!!!

269Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 11 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:41 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

I love this story! please keep it going.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11