Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Broken Promises {+2/12/09}

+5
heatRAE!
pureSEDUCTION
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
golden07
SexyT
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

26Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:21 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

^^^
Agrees
Its so hard not
to like Trevor cuz
he always have his comeback
lines...Dang...

Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 903750 Nibbles loving it and so am I

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

27Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:12 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 4Falling in Love with the New Girl

Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Trevor26

I was in the gym shooting some hoops after school when the cheerleaders walked in. I noticed Karma walking in last. As they practiced their routine I couldn’t take my eyes off her. She was something else. The way she moved. It was beautiful to watch. She caught me looking at her a couple of times and she smiled. Man she was a beauty.

‘Hey sexy’ I turned around and saw LeToya.
‘Hey’
‘We on for Saturday night?’
‘I can’t’
‘WHAT?’ she shouted so loud the girls glanced towards us.
‘Look I can’t see you anymore’
‘Oh really? Why? Because of the new girl?’
I didn’t answer and she laughed. ‘Everyone seen you staring at her. You know she won’t do it for you the way I do and you know it. I got it like that...I’ll be waiting for you when you done with the fresh meat’
‘Whatever Toya’ I watched her walk away and shook my head. Feeling a hand on my shoulder I jumped and turned around.

‘What was that all about?’ it was Karma. They had finished practicing and the girls were gone.
‘Nothing’
‘Didn’t sound like nothing’
I told her what happened and she laughed. She pinched my cheeks making me laugh.
‘Aww...you turned her down...for ME?’
I held her waist and pulled her closer. ‘I’ll turn Beyonce down for you’
I lowered my head and kissed her lips. My tongue made it’s way into her mouth and she did the same with hers. We kissed with a passion and I felt her loosen up a bit and she moaned so softly. Her arms made their way around my neck and her body pressed against mine. I was caressing her back and passing my hands through her brown curls. When we pulled apart she laid her head on my chest and traced her fingers on my tattoos.
‘I can’t Trevor...we don’t even know each other...it’s only been 2 days’
‘Well we can get to know each other than...go out with me...To the movies, wherever you want’ I was desperate to get her to be with me. She shook her head at me and I bent down to kiss her but she held her hand to my chest.
‘Ok, ok...let’s try...take it slow though...I mean REALLY slow and if you break my heart Trevor Ariza...you will never hear or see me again’
I didn’t answer. I simply lifted her up, twirling her around and smiled before kissing her again and our bodies melted into each other. Never had a girl kissed me with such passion before. It felt good and I realised for the very first time in my life I may be falling in love and it was with the new girl from Florida.

28Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:29 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

I SEE y0U tREV0R !!

tryna get his lil
act together !! &+ i see
miss karma is still
run`n thangs !! you
betta do that girl !!

why do i feel like that
bitch latoya is gonna try
&+ sneak her ass back
into tha picture ??

i`ll kill a bitch...
i swear !!

good add !! more soon !!

Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 464113
^^^^
me and mumbles say :
UPPIESZ !!

29Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:47 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

oooo snappp..

i liked that lol

that was cute

uppsz

30Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:14 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

lol look at trevor
turned down toya
who does everything under
the sun, and for who? The new girl...
So loving this Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 361114

Nibbles loving it too Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 903750

31Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:04 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 4 continued

Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Karma12

Trevor wanted to walk me home again and I agreed. My dad had come to get his ride anyway so I had to walk. There were some girls outside and they all called his name. He didn’t answer them. Instead he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and kissed my forehead.
‘Careful, I don’t wanna die so soon’
‘Nah, they won’t touch you. Everyone of them always said one day I’ll meet my dream girl and I’ll ignore them...and I’ve found her’
We walked hand in hand all the way home. Every now and then he kissed me on the cheeks. He was being so sweet. He couldn’t come in because his mum was waiting on him so we kissed good-bye and I walked in.
‘What the...?’
‘Hey sexy’
‘How did you get in?’
‘Your mum let me’
‘Well get out’
‘Come on...I’ve come all this way for you’
‘I didn’t ask you too’
Trey got up and walked towards me. I backed into the door and he trapped me with his arms.
‘I see you’ve got a new man now’
‘So?’
‘I know him and on Saturday I’m going to make him regret he ever laid eyes on you and wanted you’
He let me go and walked out. I had never seen so much hate in his eyes before. I stood outside and watched him leave scared of what he meant. I was about to go back inside when I felt hands on my mouth and my stomach began to hurt and my head was spinning. I was being attacked and couldn’t see who it was. A cloth was tied over my eyes and my body was dragged somewhere.

They dropped me on the ground and started kicking me and punching my face I curled into a ball to try and protect myself. Blood was tricking from my lips. After what seemed like an eternity I stopped feeling the blows to my body. I reached my hands behind my head to un-tie the cloth. I could barely do that. My whole body ached. Reaching for my phone in my pocked was hard. I’m lucky it wasn’t broken when I was being kicked. I was so weak that all I did was dial any number from my phonebook and waited for someone to pick up.

‘Hey beautiful’
‘Trevor?’
‘Karma? What’s wrong? You’ve been crying? Why is your voice like that?’
He was bombarding me with questions and I began to cry before I could tell him what happened.
‘Where are you?’
‘I don’t know. They dragged me from my front door. Maybe in my backyard...I don’t know’
‘Stay where you are...I’m coming to look for you’
He hung up and my phone slipped from hands. My mind went blank and I drifted off to unconsciousness.

32Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:11 am

SexyT

SexyT

New add AND new page!!
BooYAH!!!
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 442957 Grrrr 'my owna so good...she da, she da best!!'
lol!

33Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:31 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

What in the world is
going on man.
Dang must be a hater
on her case

34Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:41 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 4 continued

Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Karma13

‘Karma, Karma wake up’
Someone or something was shaking me and my eyes popped open. I saw two blurry faces looking down at me.
‘Mum?’
‘Oh my baby...what happened? Trevor please carry her inside...I’ll go fix her bed’
I felt someone lift me up and carry me to my room where I was placed on my bed.
‘Hey beautiful...’
I heard Trevor’s voice and tried to smile
‘You found me?’
‘Yeah...you were in the park opposite your house’
I began to cry when I remembered my beating.
‘Don’t cry baby. I got you now’
‘Trevor...honey could you stay with her please. I have to run to the drug store and the supermarket to get some medicine and food for Karma.’
‘Yeah sure. I’ll watch her’
My mum kissed my forehead and walked out.

‘I need a bath’
‘I’ll go run some hot water for you and then I’ll carry you to the tub and when you’re done I’ll come get you’ I nodded and smiled at my luck as he ran to the bathroom and I heard the water open. In 5 minutes he came to get me and placed me in the bathroom. I removed my clothes and stepped in the water. I filled it up with bubble bath and played with the bubbles. After a while I called Trevor and he came in. When he saw I was in the tub he closed his eyes.

‘Don’t be silly...open your eyes’
He smiled as he saw that my head was all he could see.
‘You feeling better?’
‘Much’
‘So what really happened’
I told him what I remembered and he seemed in deep thought. Probably trying to guess who my attackers were.
‘I wanna get out now’ He left as I got out the tub and wrapped my towel around me. I walked to my room and was in my panties and bra when he walked back in surprising me.
‘Shit..sorry..l thought you were done’
‘It’s ok...’
His eyes were roaming my body and I laughed when I scratched his head. I finished getting dressed and we walked downstairs and sat on the sofa. I was leaning on him and he had his arms around me and was planting kisses in the middle of my head. I felt so good in his arms.
‘You know...there’s a dance after the game on Saturday.’
‘Yeah?’
‘You wanna be my date?’
‘Ok...that would be nice’
He replied by kissing me and holding me really tight.
‘Well you’re all better!’ we jumped at the sound my dad’s voice
‘Oh daddy!’
He walked towards me and gave me a hug while he examined my bruises.
‘Are you taking care of my daughter young man?’
‘Urm...yes Sir’
‘Good. I was wondering who my wife had left my daughter with. How are you feeling baby?’
‘Better daddy, but my body just hurts a lot’
‘Well after dinner get some sleep. Tomorrow you can stay home’
‘Guess I’ll be off now. Your dad’s here’
‘Stay for dinner Trevor’
‘Urm...well...I’ll call my mum and let her know than’
‘Good, I’ll set the table’

My dad liked Trevor. Or else he wouldn’t ask him to stay for dinner. He liked Trey too until I told him what Trey had done. Then he got pissed. I still wasn’t sure about Trevor though. All I know is that it felt good when I was with him. He was so sweet to me. As long as he didn’t make any promises I was fine...he can’t break what he doesn’t make right?

After dinner I went up to room and Trevor followed. ‘I’ll come over right after school tomorrow’
‘You have practice’
‘I’ll skip it...you’re more important’
‘Not if you wanna make it to the NBA one day’
‘NBA gon wait for me cuz I’m so damn good’ He kissed me on my forehead and we said goodnight.

As I was drifting off to sleep I heard my phone ringing. I looked at it. It was text from Trevor.

Good-night my Angel...sleep tight...
I’m thinking bout you baby

I fell asleep with a big smile on my face.

35Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:49 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

i WANt A tREV0R !!
( i`ll stick with my laython though ) !!

ball`n add i must say !!
trevor is a big ass sweetheart !!

i hope he stay that way !!
i don`t wanna have to
kick his ass but i will !!

keep add`n !!

UPPZ !!

( mumble wants more ) !!

36Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:15 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Aww that was so sweet
That TREVOR
lol
He reminds me of
a friend I have

37Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:38 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 5Make it official

Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Trevor27

School was a nightmare today. Keisha and Sharifa came looking for me to ask about Karma. They blew up when I told them what happened. They would come with me after school to see her. Throughout my whole day, I couldn’t help thinking LeToya had something to do with this. She was staring me a lot and kept winking. She had even sent me a note during class asking me if my ‘little girlfriend was doing ok’

When the final bell rang I ran to my coach and excused myself. He allowed me to skip as long I stayed tomorrow. I met Keisha and Sharifa and we rushed to Karma’s place.
She was sitting on her porch. When she saw us she smiled.

‘Hey you why didn’t you call us and tell us’
‘I didn’t need three worried people at school’
‘Are you better now?’
‘Yeah’
I sat next to her and held her hand as she talked to her friends. i had to know who did this to her.
‘What you thinking of superstar?’
‘Nothing...where your girls at?’
‘You were so lost in thought you didn’t even notice that they had left’
‘Oh good, I got you all to myself now’
She began to laugh as I grabbed her and began kissing her everywhere on her face.
‘Stop silly boy’
I laughed as I pulled away
‘Now kiss me properly’. She closed her eyes as I brought my lips to hers and we kissed as she wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her closer to me. Feeling her like that on me made me want to take upstairs but instead I resisted the urge. I needed to make her see that I’m not that guy anymore.
‘Wanna go for a walk in the park?’
‘Yeah good idea’
She told her mum where we going and grabbed her jacket. We walked hand in hand for a while until we reached a big oak tree. She leaned against the tree and stuck her tongue out and then she ran behind the tree. I laughed and ran around the tree after her until I caught her and pressed her against the tree so I could kiss her. She leaned back against the tree and smiled. She looked beautiful like that. I took my phone out and took a picture of her and saved it as my wallpaper.
‘Not fair...I don’t have your picture’
She took her phone and dragged me to the ground. I pulled her down with me and she landed on top of me. She snapped a picture of me.
‘Perfect...you look good like that T’

It was beginning to rain again and we got up ready to head back. I pulled her towards me before she walked away.
‘What...we gotta go before the rain falls harder’
‘I know...but hold on...the first time we kissed it was right after the rain and I got something to say right now in the rain’
‘What is it?’
‘I’ve fallen hard for you Karma...I can’t stop thinking about you. When I’m not with you I feel sick. I’ve never felt that before. In just 3 days you’ve got me sprung. What I’m tryna say is that I’m falling in love with you...’
‘Oh Trevor...really? I’m into you too. You’re incredibly sweet not forgetting sexy! You make me smile when I’m down and you brighten up my day with your sweet texts. I’ve fallen for you to...I’m scared...but I’m trying to trust you...but I still wanna take things slow...I’m not ready yet for a full on relationship...you gotta bear with me a while longer’
‘Ok...’
‘But I do wanna be with you T...I’m just still trying to get over what Trey did to me...can you understand that?’
‘Yeah...but still I wanna make this right...will you be my girl?’
‘Of course...’
‘My one and only?’
‘Yours only’
As the rain fell on us we kissed sealing our deal. She was my girl and boy was I excited to find out what love with Karma was all about. As we walked back to her house I fingered the ring my grandma gave me and looked up at the sky...I’ve found her grandma...I really have...Will the ring fit her finger?

38Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:48 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

That was such a sweet add
Im so happy that they are
official now. But whats up with
Trey trying to ruin stuff...

Add more!!!

39Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:26 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0FFiCiAL L0VE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE D0N`t LEt NAN
MUH - FLiPPA C0ME &+
tRy t0 RUiN StUFF !! WE
WiLL JACK ! i AiN`t SCARED
t0 GEt My HANDS DiRty !!

GREAt ADD !!
UPPZ !!

mumble is excited now !!

40Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:01 am

SexyT

SexyT

I luv y'all so much
Here's another one!!!

41Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:03 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 6I Did it For You

Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Karma14

Trevor had asked me to be his girl. I had decided to let my guard down this one time and allow myself to fall in love again...but my guard wasn’t down completely. I just didn’t tell Trevor that. By Saturday everyone at school knew and a lot of girls came up to me to congratulate me for finally taking Trevor out of the player’s club.
Today was the day of the basketball game and I walked into the gym with Keisha and Sharifa.
‘Now you’re the superstar’s girl. Everyone is staring at you’
‘Yeah...anyway I gotta go change for cheerleading’
‘See ya...and show Trey what he dropped’

Hearing Trey I remembered what he had said on Tuesday about making Trevor regret meeting me. Jackson High was playing against his school today...What was he going to do? The rest of the girls were walking and I got distracted. As I got dressed, they teasing me about Trevor.
‘How did you get him in just 3 days?’
‘I don’t know, I didn’t want him...he chased me and I gave in cuz he so sexy’
‘Damn right he is’
‘Yeah gurl...hold on tight’
‘True...hold on really tight...but honestly I think you and him will make it...cuz he ain’t never been like that with any girl...it’s a first’
‘I know...it’s so weird isn’t it? Like, girls call at him but he ignores them...you’re so lucky’
They were all talking at the same time and I had a hard time keeping up but I got the message ‘hold on really tight’
‘You should be captain now’
Oh no...you’re a good captain...I’d be rubbish’
We laughed as we made our way to the middle of the court to start our routine. As I danced I caught Trevor looking at me whistling. I also say Trey looking at and he was licking his lips as I we did our booty shakes and back flips. I landed with a split and the crowd cheered as we waved and ran off the court to the side. Trevor ran over and I gave him a kiss for luck before he ran back to the bench. Trey watched us carefully and began making fun of Trevor and the rest of the team. The girls noticed him and asked me about him so I explained again what history I had with Trey.
‘Well we gon beat his team and when we done doing that, we’ll go beat him up’
‘You guys are hilarious’

We cheered as the boys kept scoring basket after basket and Trevor was on fire tonight scoring from anywhere behind the 3 point line. He was amazing and I was going crazy cheering him on. After each basket he pointed at me and the girls burst out laughing.
‘His scoring all for you’
‘How sweet!’ I blushed at their remarks and people in the ground began yelling ‘shoot one for your girl’ or ‘shoot one for K’. I wanted to run and hide.

The first half went our way and when Trey’s team came back they came back with a vengeance. They began playing a rough game. The crowd was ‘booing’ them each time they got the ball and each time we had the ball they did something to send us the free throw line for easy points. 5 minutes before the game ended Trey did the unexpected...or maybe I should have expected it. He had the ball and was going for an easy lay-up. Trevor jumped and blocked him successfully. Trey got mad and pushed Trevor. The crowd immediately went wild. Trevor just stared at him not moving a muscle and Trey lunged at him knocking him to the ground. It took all his team mates to pry him off Trevor. When I looked at Trevor’s face it was covered with blood and though he wasn’t showing it, he was in pain. His team mates helped him to the bench and he asked his coach to go to the changing room. I ran off to help him walk.
When I neared him he seemed to tense up and he had a strange look in his eyes.
‘Are you ok Trevor?’
‘Yeah I’ll be fine’ he was half leaning on me and half trying to walk in a straight line, ‘you looked good out there’
‘So did you. Amazing’

When we reached the changing room he sat down and I helped him remove his jersey. He went to the shower and let hot water soothe his wounds. He walked out in his boxers and I handed him his shorts and a T-Shirt. Sitting down next to he took my hand.
‘I did all that for you Karma’
‘What?’
‘I knew he was your ex. In fact I’m surprised he lasted so long before jumping me. I let him hit me for you’
‘I don’t understand why Trevor’
‘So that you can see that I’m all for you...I let him take his anger out on me because I don’t want him trying to get to you and hurting you. I’m the one he needs to punch and kick. Maybe now his frustration is all out and he’ll leave you alone’
‘I don’t know what to say’
‘Say that next time he come to your house you gon kick him out...I know he was there when I walked you home last time. I was coming back and heard you shouting at him to leave. I looked through the window and saw him corner you. I was about to break in when he left and I left too not wanting you to know that I saw everything’
‘And what about when I was attacked?’
‘I was gone by then...I should have stayed’
‘No it’s ok...I’m fine now...and...I still don’t know what to say about today’
He didn’t answer me. He just looked into my eyes and forced a smile. I could tell it hurt for him to smile like that. I reached for his face and caressed his bruises. Leaning towards him I planted kisses on all his bruises. He held my face in his hands and brought my lips to his and we shared a very intimate kiss.
‘Next time I’ll take a baseball bat and beat him out my house’
‘Yeah baby, but make sure you tell him next time I won’t let him beat me like that’

I couldn’t believe he did that for me. Was it possible that he was changing so quickly? Was it possible that I was in love with him so soon? I didn’t feel like this about Trey, not until we had been dating for a year at least. But with Trevor it happened so quickly. Looking him in the eye I held his face in my hands.
‘I think I love you Trevor Ariza’
‘Funny I was thinking the same thing...I don’t think...I know I’m in love with you’
Smiling I took his hands and dragged him off the bench. Tonight I wanted to do spend some quality time with him...I couldn’t explain why. It was just a feeling I had.

42Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:50 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Dang man he took a beating
for her. She better keep him.
This is so awesome. Love it
Add soon.

43Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:13 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

0H EM GEE !

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

W0NDERFUL ADD ! i L0VE tREV0R
S0 FLiP`N MUCH ! HE iS FLiP`N
UH - MAy - ZiNG !

ADD M0RE ! i`M ADDiNG t0
P0EtRy t0DAy , i PR0MiSE !

UPPZ !!
mumble is ready !

44Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:17 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

O SHIT O SHIT..

SO IM SO FREAKN PROUD OF TREY(YES TREY)...HE THINK HE WON A FIGHT BUT BABY IN REALITY U LOST (HAHA) THATS HILARIOUS

OK NOW FOR ARIZA OOO I LOVE HIM FOR HER

SAD HE HAD TO GET BET UP DOE

IT WAS FUNNY THOUGH CNT WAIT TILL HE REALLY GET INTO TREY ASS LOL

45Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:30 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 7A Secret Love Affair

Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Karma15

I wanted to spend some time with Trevor alone, just us too. I didn’t want to go to the dance anymore. So I decided to head for my place so we could watch a movie and eat pizza. To me that was special. The weather was cold and I think it will be nice to be cosy together.
‘Why we going there? The party is over there’
‘I wanna spend time with you’
‘Ok’
We walked hand in hand till we reached my place. I ordered pizza for us to eat and he chose two movies for us to watch. He waited for me while I went upstairs to have a shower. When I came back down he was watching a re-run of a Lakers game.
‘Ima play for the Lakers one day’
‘I don’t doubt that T’
‘And you gon be sitting right there cheering for me’
‘We’ll see’

The pizza arrived 15 minutes later and we ate while we continued watching the game.
‘Whose your favourite player?’
‘Kobe baby!’ he laughed at my answer
‘One day it will be me’
‘You already are...’ I kissed him on the cheeks before getting up to go get something for us drink.
Once the game was over I put the CD in the DVD player and we began to watch Ice Age 3. ‘Man that sloth cracks me up!’ he was all excited about the movie and was laughing like a toddler at the squirrel and his crazy antics. My phone rang ruining the fun moment we were having. It was my mum wondering if I was home and she said she’d be late.
‘Trevor is with me so I’m ok’
‘Good, you’re dad will also be late. He is at a bar with some friends’
‘Ok mum, bye bye’
‘Bye’
I remembered to ask her where she was before I hung up but I heard someone laughing in the background. My mum forgot to hang up. I didn’t want to eavesdrop but I wanted to know where she was. Listening in on the call my eyes widened in horror not believing what I was hearing. After a good 10 minutes I hung up with tears in my eyes. I snuggled under Trevor’s arms and burst into tears. He immediately turned off the movie.
‘What’s wrong K?’
The tears wouldn’t stop, ‘I gotta make a call first’. I took the phone and called my dad to ask him where he was. There was a lot of noise in the background and I barely heard him say he was at a bar.
I hung up and turned to Trevor only to break down again.
‘I just moved a week ago and my life is falling apart already’
‘What are you talking about?’
I sat away from him and brought my knees to my chest hugging myself. He scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. ‘It’s my mum...I think she is cheating on my daddy’ after I said the words I burst into fresh tears refusing to believe what I just said.
‘Are you sure K?’
I nodded. ‘I heard her...on the phone. I guess she thought she had hung up but she hadn’t. She was talking to a guy and he was saying he wanted to meet me since one day he will be my step-dad. She laughed and said she had to tell my dad that it was over and she wanted a divorce. She even said 2 years is long enough and she is tired of lying. Can you believe it? She has been playing my daddy for 2 years...I hate her so much right now. Then they began kissing and I heard them start having sex’
I couldn’t stop crying and all Trevor could do was hold me tight as I rocked back and forth in his arms.
How could my mum do this to me and daddy? Why would she break her weddings vows? How can she break her promise? Why do people around me keep breaking their promises?

46Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:54 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

i really aint got nun to say on this one but that lol....

trevor he is officially super cool since he choose to stay with her and not go to the party

upppszzz

47Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:35 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG...MY GOODNESS
Her mom is a hoe...
I can't believe it man...
I feel bad...Good thing Trevor
was there...I love it

48Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:39 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 8Declaration of War

Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Karma16

I woke up with my head on Trevor’s chest. ‘Shit...Trevor what time is it?’ I was shaking him for him to get up, ‘Get up...we fell asleep, my mum and dad are coming home’
‘Hey...morning’
‘MORNING???’
He laughed as he looked at my shocked face, ‘Yeah you’re parents came home and saw us. I was getting up to leave and your mum and dad said it was cool if I stayed cuz we looked sweet in sleeping like that’
‘Wow...my dad must really like you...I don’t advice you to break my heart’
‘I don’t plan on doing that’
I kissed him on the lips and got up to go and shower. I handed him a towel and he headed to the other bathroom.
‘Meet you downstairs sexy’
‘Cool superstar’

We had breakfast all four of us. Mum and dad would be going to visit some friends. They left the Escalade with us so that if we wanted to go somewhere we could. Trevor wanted to bring me to his place to meet his mum so I went to change into something simple but pretty. I chose a cute yellow summer dress with matching yellow slippers and I let my hair down loose. I decided to pretend I didn’t know about my mum and what she was doing. I needed more proof and I was scared to break my daddy’s heart. Trevor avoided the topic too. He wanted today to be about us and he was making sure I had plenty to smile and laugh about.

We drove to his house and his mum opened the door to meet us. She had a big smile on her face and I immediately felt welcome.
‘Oh, so this is the pretty girl who has my boy sprung’
‘Nice to meet you...urm...is it Ms or Mrs?’
‘Call me mum’, she replied laughing, ‘I’m serious’
‘Urm...ok’ I was dead nervous now, ‘Mum it is then’
‘So mum, ain’t she beautiful?’
‘Yes Trevor, you were right. I thought it was one of you slutty hoes, but this one is something else. So pretty and well dressed’
‘Glad you like her’

We spent a very nice afternoon at Trevor’s place. His mum showed me his baby pictures and his younger brother was asking me so many questions about Miami. We left at around 5 pm. On our way out we saw LeToya and her friends leaning against the wall opposite Trevor’s house.
‘Hey check it out...it’s Trevor’ new girl...He think he gon be straight now...but y’all know he can’t resist some good pussy’ She was passing some dirty remarks about her and Trevor’s sex life to make her friends laugh. Trevor’s face showed some serious anger. I thought he was gonna go slap her or something.
‘Yeah well, good thing I stopped cuz it was getting really loose...wonder what the next guy will say’
She stopped laughing at his comment and walked up to us. Trevor wrapped his arm around my shoulders.
‘You know something Trevor, you just dug your own grave...’ she pointed to me, ‘and you pretty girl, think you the shit now...me and you...it’s war and I don’t stop till someone is dead...get it’
I looked back at her unafraid, but inside I wanted to break down and cry. Trevor tightened his grip on my shoulders.
‘You touch her and trust me...it will be the last thing you ever do...I promise you that’

49Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:11 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

IMMA FUCK THAT BITCH UP !
IT SEEM LIKE EVERYTHING I BEEN
READING TONIGHT GOT ME READY
TO FIGHT A HO ! ( lol ) !

anyway , i love trevor .
i love love love him !
karma got it good , but let
latoya bitch ass start
something ; baby i stay
strapped ! don`t fuck
with kamaria !

add more soon !

UPPZ !

50Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:14 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

WAR...

People always want to start war...
I wish I would see LeToya trying to
start mess...People these days...
Loving it...Add more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next