Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Broken Promises {+2/12/09}

+5
heatRAE!
pureSEDUCTION
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
golden07
SexyT
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 11]

226Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:16 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 38 Not Over Yet

Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Trevor45

While talking to the officer...my fingers played with my grandma’s ring. I knew that it was meant to be on Karma’s finger. I turned around and looked over to her where she was playing with Tajh. He was giggling while she tickled him. ‘Ok Mr Ariza we are going to file the necessary papers and then we will inform you when the procedures have been done’
‘Are you going to arrest her?’
‘Yes, we will issue a warrant for her arrest’
‘Good...I just need her to stay away from me, my son and my girlfriend’
‘Don’t worry she won’t get near to you’

We drove in silence back to Karma’s place. I held her hands during the whole drive and she relaxed when we arrived home. Tajh was asleep so I carried him to a room and placed him on the bed.
‘You gon have a good momma now little man...Karma gon take real good care of you...and you gon get a baby sister or brother’
‘Sister’
I turned around and saw Karma in her nightie leaning against the door frame. Her belly was sticking out and she looked cute.
‘Latifah is asleep but she woke up and I told her about us...she is thrilled’
‘So am I...Come on I got something for you’

I took her hand and led her out to the terrace where she had asked me to make love to her months back. I pulled the ring from my necklace and knelt down before her. her hands went up to her mouth and she gasped. I smiled up at her.
‘Karma Hill, me and you been through so much BS, but somehow we always find out way to each other...and now we have a baby. This baby is the proof that we need...it’s the reason we need to be together...I wrote this years ago...but I still know it by heart because I wrote it straight from the heart...’ I stood up and held her hands before I recited my poem. She had tears in her eyes and I kissed them away.
‘Since the day that we met girl, I ain’t never had anyone make me feel this way
and my heart is sure it wants to be with you, wanna give you the whole world, if you make the promise to me you're gonna stay. Without you guiding me, I'm lost and so confused. What will it take to show you I'll be by your side? Girl I got you and I want to give you what you never had, girl every day I hope to make you part of my life, Cause you know me and I know you girl your love is where it's at. I'm gonna be the love that's gonna last and be the one that got your back, ain't nothing ever that bad that we won't be together and though we both made our mistakes and some we never wish we made but we'll be okay if we just stay together...Will you marry me?’

She clutched her heart as if it was about to fall out. Then she jumped up and hugged me. ‘YES...yes baby...oh yes’
I pulled her into my arms and kissed her lips before placing the ring on her finger. Tears filled her eyes as she looked at it sparkle on her finger. ‘It’s beautiful...love it’
‘You’re beautiful...the most beautiful girl in the world...I love you’
‘And I love you!’
As we held on to each other I felt my life was finally in peace. My heart was finally able to beat out loud and saying Karma’s name felt good. We walked upstairs and prepare ourselves for bed. Just was we climbed into bed and cuddled my phone rang. I answered it annoyed at someone calling at this hour.
‘This better be good’
‘Oh it’s really good...so you engaged now...It’s not over Trevor...Far from it!’
I hung up..what the hell was she trying to do to me? Why won’t she leave me alone? I looked at Karma not wanting to trouble her. She had already fallen asleep.
‘No one is coming between us...I won’t let that happen’ I whispered to her before I drifted off to sleep as well holding her tightly.

227Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:35 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

grimey low down dirty females !
why can`t keerah just learn that she
ain`t tha baddeest like she wanted to be
&+ recognize that tha baddest ,
that would be karma ,
got tha man she deserved in
the end ! i`m loving this add .
can`t wait for more .

UPPZ !!

228Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:09 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

This story is so awesome...
I love it. Im so happy they are
together and he proposed...
But Keerah, we gotta get her out
the picture...Add asap

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

229Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:46 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

THIS MUST BE THE DAY IM SUPPOSE TO GO OFF ABOUT DUMB HOES WHO DNT GET THE CLUE WHEN A NIGGA DNT WANT THEM NO MORe lol

UPPSZZZ

I WISH KEERAH JUST HAAD A TRAGIC UNEXPECTED DEATH DAMN...

230Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:32 pm

SexyT

SexyT

lol@Rae!!
You guys are crazy!!
Thanx 4 d comments...
We gon c if Keerah gon get herz!!!

231Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:19 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

that hoe betta get hers .

i ain`t playing with keerah no more .

she is causin pointless drama that

stupid witch !

but , anywho , great add ma`am !

add more soon !

232Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:27 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

upppsz

233Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:41 am

SexyT

SexyT

I will be adding to the story soon!!
Working on an add!!!
Stay Tuned!

234Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:03 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

upppszzss

235Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:54 am

SexyT

SexyT

my internet is working again...
so i can add soon!!!
YOUPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

236Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:10 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

237Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:23 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

uppppszz

238Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:42 pm

Pleasure's wifey*peaches*

Can we get that add soon?

239Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:58 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

excuse me ma`am ?

WHERE iS My ADD ??
just wondering .
thank you .

240Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:21 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 39I’ll Handle This

Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Trevor46

The first thing I did when I woke up was go and check on my son making sure he was still there. Then I went downstairs to make some breakfast. I noticed an envelope on the floor and I picked it up to find out what was in it.
‘Shit...motherfuckers...’
‘What the hell is wrong with you?’
Spinning around I saw Karma scratching her belly. I couldn’t hide it from her anymore. It was almost Christmas and I want to spend a quiet one with my family.
‘Here take a look’
‘Oh my God Trevor, they were in our room!! And Tajh as well...call the police’ She was trembling as she held on to her belly. I had to carry her to the couch and get her to calm down.
‘I’ll call the police...stay here’
I picked up at phone as Latifah and Jeremih came downstairs. When I explained what happened to the detective we spoke to yesterday, their eyes widened in horror knowing that an intruder had violated our home. Latifah sat with Karma trying to calm her down and Jeremih went up to get Tajh who was crying now.
‘He will be here in 5 minutes’
We sat down and waited for them. I made a quick sandwich for Karma and I handed her a glass of orange juice for her drink while we waited.

‘Mum please relax...your 7pregnant! We can’t afford to have you all stressed out now’
‘I know...I’m trying...but I’m just scared that they could have done something to Tajh...Trevor and I are old enough but he is just a sweet innocent baby’
I was touched that she cared so much for my son. ‘Don’t worry I’m sure they will have to pick Keerah up now..she was clever to sign her name behind the photos...See?’ I held up the photos and Jeremih laughed out loud.
‘That bitch is crazy and dumb...no offence Trevor’
‘None taken...you right anyhow...don’t know how I ended up with her’
‘Cuz mum left...but now you guys are together and are about to start a family...so we need to eliminate Keerah’
‘Yeah’ I looked outside and saw the detective pull up, ‘here he is’

‘I will take them for prints and get back to you as soon as possible’
‘Ok...but please be quick...can’t we have officers patrol the area?’
‘Yes off course...I’ll see to that immediately’
‘Thank you’
I walked him out once he was done and then I went back inside and made some phone calls to get the company who put the alarm system to come and check it out.

‘Trevor...let’s move...’
‘No way...I’m not letting that B....I won’t let her do this to us...Not now...not ever’
‘But I’m scared for Tajh and this baby I’m carrying’
‘Don’t worry...everything is going to be fine...I promise you that’
‘No don’t say those words...’
‘But this time I do...this is a promise I will NOT break’
I walked towards her and sat on the couch with her wrapping my arms around her shoulders putting her head on my chest. Kissing her head I ensured her that we were going to make it through this rough and come out on top contrary to what ever happened before.
‘Besides you have a wedding to plan!’

Latifah heard the words wedding to plan and rushed over grabbing Karma’s hands.
‘Oh my God....wasn’t you going to tell me?’
‘I’m sorry honey...after all that just happened I forgot you didn’t know...here it is...we’re engaged!!’
‘Oh my God...when is the big day?’
‘Well once our baby is born...we can talk about it...you can help me...’
‘YOUPEE’
‘Speaking of help...I need to call my girls and let them know’

I watched them make plans and smiled. She needed to think about positive things now. I’ll be the one to handle Keerah and her bitch ways. No one is going to destroy this family we are about to form.

241Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:23 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG YOU ADDED...ABOUT TO READ

242Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:23 am

SexyT

SexyT

Sorry I know the add was LOOONG overdue...
I was really busy...
Plus I was working on the new story!!
Anyway this is short cuz I had writers block... Mad
I'm working on a more interesting add...

243Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:25 am

SexyT

SexyT

NEW PAGE!!!
Thanx Janae!!
Lol...
Will add as soon as I can!!
Promise...
And when will u add to urz???

244Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:29 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Yay...Papi gonna handle it...
lol...
Im typing mines up at the moment
now

245Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:30 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

I know what you mean. I am
so busy myself
Im about to start a new job next week
and I need to let go of the one Im at now
plus Im working on making a man
a website for his business...This is crazy

246Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:00 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

i loved the add . i`m so
excited to find out whts
gonna happen next .

janae , i understand that being
busy thing . registering for
my classes for next semester ,
and test and college
in general . it`s a mess .

i`m gonna try to add to
poetry today , just for you rae !

UPPZ !!

247Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:21 am

SexyT

SexyT

Awww!!! Thank u Kay!!
I'd love to read a new add from u!!!
Can't wait...
Ima check when I wake up in the morning...
Cuz I gotta go to bed now...
If I wanna wake up early for work tomorrow!!
Lol!!
Nyt nyt u guys!!!
Sleep Sleep Sleep

248Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:16 am

SexyT

SexyT

Chapter 40A baby and Fire

Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Karma40

The day went by pretty fast once my girls had come over and we discussed wedding plans. We went on the internet and looked at dresses. I fell in love with one by Versace but the price was really high.
‘Get the dress baby...you like it...buy it’
‘But...’
‘Money ain’t an issue ok...’
Trevor smiled at me and my girls laughed, ‘The guy said get it...so get it’
‘Trust you to say something like that Rae!’
‘She IS right’
‘Ok...let’s get it...’
We looked at more things like dresses for my bridesmaid and shoes as well. Trevor lay back with Jeremih and Tajh and laughed at us arguing. I think he was actually happy to see me relaxed and not thinking about Keerah.

When it was bed time I put Tajh in bed and read him a story as he fell asleep. The girls were downstairs cleaning up. ‘You guys done?’
‘Yep...we about to go now’
‘Aww...so soon...but y’all just got here’
‘We’ll come by tomorrow for more plans’
‘Ok’ I pouted a bit as we kissed goodbye and Trevor and I stood by the door and waved goodbye.
‘Let’s go to bed now...’
‘MUMMMMM’ We heard Latifah yell out for me and we ran upstairs to see her standing near her bed in a puddle of water.
‘Get in the car...NOW’
Jeremih was already getting the bag she had packed and carrying it downstairs while Trevor helped her get to the car. I picked Tajh up and we were on our way to the hospital. I was worried because the baby was only 8 months...and they usually don’t survive at that age but I had to remain calm for Latifah. But Trevor and I both knew as we glanced at each other in the rear view mirror.

We rushed in the hospital and the nurses immediately realized what was happening. She was placed on a stretcher and rushed to the delivery room. I paced outside with Jeremih. We were all worried now especially since it had been more than 30 minutes since we she had been in.
‘Relax K...sit down...’
‘I can’t...I’m so scared the baby won’t make it’ automatically my hands went to my belly and Jeremih held my hand.
‘Don’t do that please...she gon be ok...both my girls gon be ok’
He had tears in his eyes and I began to cry to just as the doctor came out. He wasn’t smiling.
‘Doctor...please tell us what’s going on?’
He cleared his throat and rubbed scratched his head.
‘Well...’ he stared long and hard and then he smiled, ‘both mother and baby are fine! It seems that they had wrongly given her the date. Her baby was due anytime actually’
‘Oh my God! Thank God’ Jeremih and I hugged each other tightly and Trevor sighed with Tajh still asleep in his arms.
‘Can we see her’

He showed us the way and we saw Latifah holding her baby.
‘Aww mum...look...she is lovely’
‘Yeah...just like you’ Jeremih kissed her and held the baby kissing her softly before handing her to me.
‘Because of all you’ve done for us...we calling the baby Karma’
I stared in disbelieve as Latifah smiled and nodded. ‘Are you sure?’
‘Positive!’
I turned to Trevor and he smiled pulling me close to him. We held the baby and she seemed to smile.
‘And you guys are the god-parents’
‘It would be an honour’ replied Trevor.
As we sat together in the room discussing plans Trevor’s phone rang. He went outside to answer it and 5 minutes later he rushed in and looked at me with panic in his eyes. I stood up knowing something was wrong.
‘The house is on fire’

249Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:56 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

i can't believe that crazy hoe did that
but then again she is classifyed as crazy. im
so happy latifah had a healthy baby

250Broken Promises {+2/12/09} - Page 10 Empty Re: Broken Promises {+2/12/09} Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:39 am

SexyT

SexyT

Working on the next add...
Gon take some time now that I got 3 stories runing!!
Lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next