Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 !

+3
pureSEDUCTION
golden07
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Empty --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:23 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

... P0EtRy ...

--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Poetry10

I try to feel confident
I'm bitter - You're not making sense
I missed you 'til you almost took my sanity
I started a new verse like
Poetry, you're hiding behind the words you speak
Changing the words of the story
You say you don't love me then say that you love me
I'm fighting
You're hiding behind the words you're speaking
You're changing the words, I'm lost in the verse
You say you don't love me then say that you love me
Why are you hiding?

All i could do was close my eyes and breathe , listening to Danity Kane tell the words of my story . I felt the weight of my body sink down into my mattress as I layed down . What is it that I keep doing ?? Why do I keep making this my fault ?? I had problems and that made me no different than any other girl in the world , but what did i do to deserve this bull ?? I made HiM happy . I was never the reason a smile wasn`t on HiS face ; but still , this is where I end up . Alone . Again . I keep telling myself that I won`t do another relationship . All guys are the same . They spit the same game , drop the same lines , and at the end of the day , it`s me that ends up hurt . Now that I am moving to Nashville , all I can do is start over . I`m leaving HiM behind me for good . HE is doing HiS thing and I am doin mine . Love had hurt me for the last time ; or at least that was what I was wanted . Too bad we never get what we want ...

-----------------------------
D0 y0U tHiNK it WiLL BE G00D ??
SH0ULD i G0 AHEAD &+ RiGHt iT 0Ut ??
LEt ME KN0W WHAt y0U tHiNK !!
C0MMENtS ... PREDiCti0NS ...

tHANKS y`ALL !!

Last edited by BEAUtiFUL[nightmare] on Mon May 24, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 18 times in total

2--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:12 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Yes indeed you need to continue...
I wonder if HE will come and try to
mend the relationship
or will ANOTHER come in and rekindle
a new love.

Upz add more

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

3--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:25 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

sunny
YAY !! JANAE LiKES My iDEA !!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!

THANKS !! i WANNA SEE WHAT
A FEW MORE PEOPLE THINK
BEFORE I ADD MORE !!

UPPZ !!

4--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:29 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

So very feeling this.
And I love that song! Add more so I can comment more!

5--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:32 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

GiRL iM tRYNA tELL y0U !!

tHANKS F0R tHA L0VE !!

UPPZ !!

6--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:09 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

L I S A wrote:So very feeling this.
And I love that song! Add more so I can comment more!

^^^^^^^^
lol EXACTLY...

7--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:43 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

im so excited ppl are interested
in my story now !!

i went thru high school with
too many haters !!

ppl tell`n me i had
no talent at all !!

stupid ppl !!
( lol ) !!

imma try to add tonight
or in tha mornin !!

UPPZ !!

8--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:44 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

umm... sounds FIERCE lol

add more soon

9--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:21 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

… BEF0RE …

--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Araile12

I tried banging on the door again , knowing he probably wouldn`t answer .

“ Shadow , will you open the door , please ! “ I screamed over the rumbling of the thunder .

I stood there in the rain as I waited for him to come to the door and let me in the house . Apparently I had done something to piss HiM off , again . I was so confused . I thought he said he loved me ; that we were gonna be in this for the long haul . My dumb ass . I was a 17 year old gal in love with a guy who couldn`t decide if HE loved me or not . But before I get too far into my story , maybe I should tell you who I am .

My name is Arai`lea Weston ( pronounced UH – RAY – LEE – UH ) . I am 17 years old from Jacksonville , FL . Supposedly , I am smart because I graduated a year early and am going to college in Nashville , TN in two days . I guess I`m not that smart , otherwise my ass wouldn`t be in this situation . Anyway , back to my story .

Shadow was being an ass for no reason ; at least that`s how I felt . We were going out on a date since I was leaving in two days for school. This DATE was a rare occasion, only something he had done two other times in the 3 years we were together . When Shadow came to pick me up , he complimented me on my outfit , a Black Sean Jean Jumper with my silver pumps and accessories , which was also something he never did anymore . By the time we got to Rendezvous ( most amazing bbq spot in Memphis !! I suggest everyone go eat there !! ) and sat down , he was pissed at me because I was too sexy . Apparently the waiters and bus boys couldn`t keep their eyes off of me . What guy ever complains about his girl being too sexy ?! he said he wasn`t hungry anymore and got up and stormed out of the restaurant . Trying not to cause a bigger scene , I quietly rose out of my seat and followed behind him . I knew this night was over .

I found Shadow in his car waiting for me . Before I could close the door , he was speeding down the street . I wanted to say something , but I figured it would just be better to remain quiet . He was already pissed as it was . We finally made it back to my house . He shut off the car and glared at me .

“ Give me your keys Arai`lea , “ he demanded . I looked at him confused . He grew angrier . “ Give me the fucking keys now ! “ he screamed . I was too scared not to , so I reached in my purse and handed them to him .

He yanked open his door , got out , and slammed it shut . I quietly followed suit . By the time I was walking away from the car , Shadow had my front door opened , and was standing there looking at me .

“ Lea , hurry the fuck up ! “ he screamed . I thought I was walking faster , but apparently I wasn`t . “ Fine then , stupid broad , if you wanna take your time stay your ass outside ! “ he yelled before slamming the door closed .

I ran at that point . I know this negro did not just lock me out my own damn house . I finally reached the door only to grab the knob and realize he had . To make my night even better , a storm had decided to come through . He won`t leave me out in the rain . He loves me more than that . At least that was what I thought . I began banging on the door .

“ Shadow , open the door ! “ I screamed . He had to love me more than this . I banged harder . “ Shadow ! “ A few minutes later , I was still outside in the rain .

What did I do to deserve this , huh ?? What had I done to him , besides love his ass through everything , for me to deserve this ?? I continued to look at the door , slowly giving up hope that he would let me in .

I tried banging on the door again , knowing he probably wouldn`t answer .

“ Shadow , will you open the door , please ! “ I screamed over the rumbling of the thunder . I was beyond soaked at this point , and the only thing I wanted was a shower and my bed .

A few seconds later , the door opened and there he stood . I pushed past him as he remained at the door , then I turned to look at him .

“ Why did you do that shit Shadow ? “ I questioned him . Instead of answering me , he laughed .

“ I don`t even know why I fuck with your dumb ass Arai`lea , “ he said to me . “ You look like shit . I`m gone . Maybe I`ll see your ass tomorrow if you done got your act together . “ He threw my keys at me as he chuckled . “ Find a way to Nashville on your own , Arai`lea . You wanna leave me and go away to school , then you can get to Lipscomb by your damn self . “

I looked at him with tears in my eyes . “ I thought you loved me Shadow ?” I whispered , just loud enough for him to hear .

He shook his head and smiled an evil grin . “ That`s what your ass gets for thinking . “ And with that , he was gone .

At that point , I was done . Him leaving me out in the rain , locking me out my own damn house , was the last straw . Maybe it was a good thing I was leaving for school . I loved Shadow more than my damn self , but he didn`t know what he wanted . One day , he was the sweetheart I fell in love with , and then the next he was THAT asshole . I needed to get away .

I felt the tears forming . He was still my heart . No matter how many stupid things he did , I loved Shadow . I walked up the stairs to me room , removed my wet clothes , and headed to the shower . I turned my cd player to “ Poetry “ by Danity Kane , and turned the volume as loud as it would go . I turned the water as hot as I could stand it before I got in . While the water hit my body , I leaned my back against the wall . I couldn`t hold it in anymore . I broke down .

I felt the tears falling down my face . I didn`t want to cry , but I had just lost the love of my life . I was starting to question if I would make it without him . Shadow was all I had . I shook my head at the stupid thoughts I was having . If Shadow wanted me gone so bad , then I would leave . I was gonna go to Nashville , and do my damn thing . Like the words of the song say , Shadow had changed the words of his verse one too many times . I was done , and I surely wasn`t looking back .

… at least I hoped I wouldn`t …

-----------------------------

S0 WHAt D0 y0U tHiNK ??
C0MMENtS !!
PREDiCti0NS !!
ADViCE !!

tHANKS y`ALL !!

Last edited by babygirl.camero on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

10--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:43 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Really good.
I feel for Rai, she's in a bad situation all the way round.

Shawdow is an ass and needs his ass beat, or atleast he needs to meet the woman who will break his heart in two so he can symphatize with Rai. Karma's a bitch, Shadow, keep that in mind!

This is really good and don't listen to them haters, you do what you love girl.

11--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:09 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

thank you lisa !!
&+ i will !! always !!

UPPZ My St0Ry PLEASE !!

tANKiES !!

12--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:43 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Dang that was a wonderful add...
It was sad though. Why would he
do that with his evil ass.

I'm so glad I wasn't in this scene
becuz a blade would have came from my
purse as well.

Love hurts so much...
Add more PLeaSe

13--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:56 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

( lol ) !!

im glad you like it janae !!
is it ohkay if i use you a little
later on ??

lisa you too ??

i`ll probably add more tonight if
i cant go to sleep !! college messes
with a nigga`s sleeping
patterns &+ stuff !!

UPPZ !!

14--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:01 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Yea you can use me...lol
did that sound right...
anyway, college is a trip.
And sleeping is not normal
whatsoever. I know that
just from going to a two year...lol

Upz...add soon.

15--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:58 am

SexyT

SexyT

Hey this is good!
You have a really style of writting!
I'm excited to see what she gon do
And if Shadow gon run after her!
ADD MORE!!!
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! 729222 --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! 729222 --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! 729222
Btw this is Simba...we all pets here!!
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! 442957 he is loving ur story too!
lol

16--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:40 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

… CHAPtER oo1 …

--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Araile12

I looked out the car window as my mother continued. Shadow remained the ass that he was and really didn`t take me to school. My mom had to take off work for a few days just to bring me up here, and she hated it. Oh well. It`s not like she knew me any way. My mom is a workaholic and doesn`t notice anything around her really, unless it has to do with her job. I remember my graduation, which she did not show up for, because she thought I was only a junior. Way to go mom. She was also unaware that I was even going to college. Broke my heart. I realized that most people missed their families when they went away to college, but I would have no one to miss.

Shadow. His name popped into my head. I tried to shake the thought away, but he was still on my mind. I hated him but I hated that my heart was still in love with him even more. I looked over at my mom.

“Thanks again for bringing me mom,“ I said to her. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

“Whatever Arai`lea,” she said. “I should be at work right now. I thought Shadow was bringing you up here. You always do something to make that boy mad,” she scoffed at me, and I turned my head away. This was my mom, taking up for a guy she loved more than me. Yeah , I`m so glad I left Florida. I need to be far away.

I looked back out the window, realizing that we had finally arrived. Lipscomb University; my new home. I directed my mom towards the direction of the dorm. She looked around the campus with disgust written all over her face.

“This school looks hella expensive Rai,” she said. “How is your ass paying for this?”

“My scholarships ma,” I replied quietly. See, she really doesn`t know a damn thing about me.

Once we were in front of my dorm, she put the car in park. I looked at her as I opened the door, waiting for her to get out and help me unpack and take everything to my room. When I realized she wasn`t moving, I closed the door and started taking my things and setting them on the sidewalk. When I had everything out of the car, I opened the door and looked at my mom.

“I guess you can find a parking spot and come help me take everything up to my room before you go ,” I said to my mom. She looked at me like I had two heads.

“Arai`lea, you are a grown ass woman now,” she said to me . “Handle that yourself . I`m trying to get back to Jacksonville so I can go back to work . That`s what you do when you take care of yourself .” I just looked at her. I was this woman`s only child, and this is how she was gonna do me. “I`ll put $100 in your account every week. That should be plenty. Close my door. I need to beat traffic.” I shut the door and continued to look at her.

Without saying good-bye, she drove off. I stood there, shocked at what had just happened. That witch really just left me here. I shook my head, and turned to face my stuff. I guess I`m gonna have to be superwoman. Ain`t nothing new there. I looked around and saw all the other freshmen with their parents helping them move in. I got teary eyed. Don`t I deserve this too?

I let it go and began to pick up a box and a couple of bags. I was grateful that I only live on the second floor, because my dorm did not have an elevator. As I was leaning over to pick up another bag before making my first trip up, I heard someone speak.

“Is your mom coming back to help you?” the voice asked. I stood up slowly. That voice, whoever it was had the sexiest sounding vocals I had ever heard. The bass was just right; not too high and not too deep. It was perfect.

“No,” I replied as I turned around, “she is gone for good.” I finally looked up at his face. I was speechless after that. Milk chocolate skin, light brown eyes, perfect smile; this boy was the definition of sexy. The black wife beater he was wearing fit his body perfectly. I could see the veins running down his perfectly chiseled arms, and I know his body was on point. I guess he caught me staring because I heard him clearing his throat.

I snapped out of my daydream. I looked him in the eyes and blushed. “My bad,” I said. “What did you say?” He laughed a little bit.

“I said do you want me to help you get this stuff to your room?” He smiled at me again. That boy, that boy, that boy. I nodded my head.

“Yes, I would love that.” I smiled at him, and he began to pick up my stuff. When he realized that I had a lot more stuff, he looked at me and laughed.

“Lil’ mama, did you bring your whole life with you?” he asked with a smirk on his face. I laughed a little before looking away.

“I don`t ever plan on going home. There is nothing there for me anymore, anyway.” He looked at me with a sense of helplessness in his eyes. He broke his stare and turned his head towards the direction of two guys. He yelled for them to come over and help him. All I could do was smile. He was so sweet.

Once, who I assumed to be, his friends came over and grabbed the rest of my things, I led them into my dorm. I eventually found my room, and opened the door.

“This is a nice sized dorm,” my mystery guy said. He nodded his head toward the lighter of the two guys and looked at me. “Where do you want Jay to put that stuff?” he asked. I told him to put it in the far corner.

“Actually,” I said, “you can put all that stuff over there.”

“Alright lil’ mama,” he said to me. He looked at the dark chocolate brother, who was still just standing around. “Tre, you heard the girl nigga.” He laughed at Tre while he sat my things down, too.

When everything was on the floor, somewhere, I looked at my mystery guy. “Thank you so much,” I said to him. Then I looked at his friends, “You too Tre and Jay.” They told me it was no problem.

“Well, I`m gonna let you get to work on fixing this place up all girlie like,” he said to me, smiling all the while. This boy was making my panties wet looking at me like that. Arai`lea, stop! You don`t know this dude. No more relationships; no more heartache. I looked at him and smiled.

“I don`t know about girlie, but I will definitely make it me,” I told him as I laughed softly.

The three of them said bye and left. Once I closed my door, I walked over to my bed and sat down. After a few seconds, I snapped my head up. I don`t know his name! I could kick myself for being so stupid. I jumped up and ran to the door and opened it. What was standing there surprised me.

I just looked at him. I know I was smiling. It was him; my mystery guy.

“My name is Laython lil’ mama,” he said, softly placing his index finger under my chin. I started blushing.

“I`m Arai`lea,” I whispered, because my voice was not acting right. He smiled at me, and leaned in closer, placing his lips against my ear.

“I`ll see you around, Beautiful,” he whispered, before he placed a soft kiss on my cheek and walked away.

I stared after him until he was out of sight. I finally walked back in my room and closed the door. I leaned against it, and slid to the floor.

Laython. I smiled again.

Maybe college wouldn`t be so bad after all.

--------------------------
WHAt D0 y0U tHiNK ??
C0MMENtS !!
PREDiCti0NS !!
ADViCE !!

tHANKS y`ALL !!

--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! 464113
( MUMBLE says tankies too ) !!

UPPZ !!

Last edited by babygirl.camero on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

17--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:41 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

MUMBLE G0t A NEW PAGE !!

UPPZ !!

18--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:03 pm

SexyT

SexyT

oooh..laython...sexy name!
luvd the add...more more more!!
So good...
will shadow show up and interfere?
His ass better stay away
or else ima force my way in the story and beat his ass up!!
lol

19--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:11 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

( lol ) !! i`m glad hou are enjoying it !!
we shall se what shall happen !!

laython do sound sexy though
don`t it !! ( lmao ) !!

i may add some more tonight !!

UPPZ !!

( mumble says UPPZ !! too ) !!

20--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:17 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

yes u should

dang i kno im SUPPER late but im starting from post 1

ok

so ....when i think opf the name shadow it reminds me of a dang on 2 face moron and thats what he is in this story (not tryna down nobody who name shadow lol)

she was a stupid mutha... for lettin HIM put HER out of HER OWN HOUSE...

it would have been more den blades comin outta my purse

but LAYTHON DOES SOUND SEXY I MIGHT HAVE TO NAME MY CHILD THAT LOL

21--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:32 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

( lmao ) !!

i`m glad everyone likes it !!

i`ll be adding more today !!
probably in tha next couple
of hours or so !!

UPPZ !!

22--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:17 am

SexyT

SexyT

HURRY!! the rain getting harder!!
I need a good read!!

23--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:40 am

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Oooh! I'm back.
Yes ma'am you can use me.
She's at college now, her mom's a butthole.
And Laython...Laython sounds reallllllllll good. Lol.
He seems like a frat boy. A Kappa to be specific, cause they got game out this world. (Even though I myself wanna Que)
Rai, you needa be getting alllll the info on Layton because ya'll are gonna get together. Even if I have to jump in the story and force ya'll together!

Keep it coming, mama!

24--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:48 am

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

uppsz

25--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:18 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

That add was awesome
Laython sounds hotttt

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum