Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 !

+3
pureSEDUCTION
golden07
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:26 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

… CHAPtER oo2 …

--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Araile12

It took me the longest to get my room in the order that I wanted it, but I finally got it done. But the entire time Laython was the only thing on my mind. Oh my goodness, Arai`lea, stop it! I didn`t know what I was doing. I was not about to jump into anything with a guy right now; especially after dealing with Shadow for so long. I was just gonna have to find a way to get him off of my mind.

But that voice. Every time I thought about it I got goose bumps. I needed to get outta my room. Just sitting there was not helping me keep my thoughts of Laython away. I grabbed my keys and cell, and walked out of my room, making sure I locked my door. I walked out of the side door of my dormitory and stood at the bottom of the steps looking around.

This is home now. I was finally going to get my chance to start over. I had on my black hoodie and my shorts, so I put my hood on my head and began to walk around the campus. I must admit that it was beautiful. The grounds were always very well kept, and the people there were wonderful, especially Laython. I smiled at the thought of his name. I shook my head. Laython had to have a girlfriend; him being single would have been all too perfect. Stop it Arai`lea. NO BOYFRIENDS!

As I continued to walk around, my phone began to vibrate. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the caller id. HiM [ D0N`t ANSWER ) !was flashing on my screen. I didn`t wanna talk to Shadow, but I knew if I didn`t answer the phone he would only keep talking. I pushed the answer button against my better judgement.

“Hello?” I spoke quietly. I found a nearby bench to sit on.

“Hey babygirl,” he cooed. My body shivered. The way he called me babygirl still had an effect on me. I took a deep breath before I responded.

“What do you want Shadow?” I asked, trying to sound as impatient and irritated as possible, but knowing I was honestly nervous and scared.

“I can`t call my girl now?” he questioned. I took the phone off of my ear and looked at it quite confused. His girl?! Is he serious?! I got back on the phone.

“I stopped being your girl the night you told me you didn`t love me and locked me out my own damn house Shadow.” I wanted to hit him, but part of me missed him so much. Damn you stupid heart!

“Baby, you know I didn`t mean any of what I said. I over reacted. The way those guys were looking at you made me so upset.” I shook my head and laughed. I was gonna be strong for once. I was gonna stand up to Shadow.

“Don`t baby me. Look, I`m done with you, ohkay? Me getting hurt is no longer an option. I love you, Shadow, and I probably always well, but I can`t.” I felt myself about to break down. I refused to cry where the world could see me; there were far too many people moving around me. I jumped up and swiftly made my way towards my dorm. Since I wasn`t paying attention, I ran into a very hard object and found myself on the ground.

“Ow! Dammit.” I was beyond embarrassed.

“Arai`lea, what happened?” Shadow asked, still on the phone and genuinely sounding worried.

Suddenly, there was a hand reaching out to me. I looked up at who it belonged to, and there he was.

“Laython,” I whispered. I grabbed his hand, and he helped me up. I stared him in his eyes, and he gazed back into mine.

“ARAI`LEA!” Shadow screamed into the phone, snapping me out of the mini trance that Laython had on me.

“Huh?” I answered Shadow, trying to make sure my voice didn`t sound upset or afraid. I didn`t want Laython to know anything about my situation.

“Who the fuck is Laython?!” he screamed. I was stuck. I didn`t think that he heard me. I was hoping that he didn`t.

“It`s no one Shadow,” I said, noticing the look Laython had on his face.

“Are you ohkay, Rai?” Laython asked me.

“I`m fine,” I responded. “Thanks.” I smiled at him weakly. He shook his head and grabbed my hand, and began leading me somewhere.

“Arai`lea, I know that was not another nigga I heard talking to you! What the fuck are you doing Arai`lea?!” I couldn`t take it anymore, and there was no way I could hold back my tears. I pulled away from Laython, and stopped walking. He stopped and turned to look at me. I turned my head away from him and broke down.

“Shadow, nothing is going on ohkay,” I tried to say as calmly as possible. I didn`t want Laython to see me like this. “I`ll call you later.” I tried to get off the phone with Shadow before Laython heard anything, but that didn`t turn out the way I wanted it to.

Laython walked in front of me and lifted my face with his finger so that he could see me. He saw the tears on my face, and placed his hand on my cheek. “Lil’ mama, what`s wrong?” he asked me, closing the space between us more.

“No! Arai`lea, who the hell is that? Please don`t make me bring my ass to Nashville and beat the shit outta you and that nigga!” Shadow was still screaming in my ear, but I was solely focused on Laython. The way he was touching me was as if he cared. I slowly shook my head. I couldn`t tell him anything.

“Shadow, just leave it alone. I fell and he helped me up. Chill alright, please.” I was trying to plead with Shadow and just get him off the phone; he just kept screaming and the tears continued to fall. “Shadow, I`m sorry. I gotta go. I`ll call you later.” All I could do was whisper.
Then there was Laython; through all of this, he never left my side.

“I got yo ass Arai`lea. You think you can just up and leave me like that then be all up on some other nigga. I got you. You are mine. I was your first and your only. You better watch yourself.” The phone fell silent against my ear. I put the phone back in my pocket and stared at the ground. I couldn`t look at Laython; not like this.

“Baby, look at me,” Laython whispered. I slowly lifted my head. There were still tears on my face, pouring from my eyes. He stared into my eyes. “What`s wrong?” he asked.

I shook my head. I couldn`t tell him what was going on; I didn`t want to scare him away.

“It`s nothing Laython,” I whispered. “I`m sorry you had to see me like this. I`m crying and I know I look a mess.” He smiled at me and laughed a little.

“You do not look a mess, Arai`lea. You are still beautiful.” He cupped my face in his hands, bent his 6’ 3” frame down and placed his forehead on mine. I closed my eyes and smiled. “Are you sure everything is ohkay? Why were you crying?” he whispered.

I exhaled slowly. “Why do you even care?” I asked, slowly pulling away from him. His hands dropped from my face to my waist.

“I care because I wouldn`t want a beautiful young lady hurt, especially you.” He pulled me back into him. “I wanna be here for you. Will you let me?”

I shook my head. “I don`t even know you Laython, and you definitely don`t know me.” I looked up into his eyes. “But for some reason, I wanna trust you.” I laughed at myself. “I swear you probably think I`m a creeper now.”

Laython laughed, as he grabbed my hand and led me the direction we were going before. “I don`t think you`re a creeper, Lil’ Mama. I wanna get to know you. I been thinking about you all day.” He laughed again. “Now I sound like a creeper.” I looked at him and smiled.

“I been thinking about you all day, too.” I looked away, embarrassed again.

“That`s good,” I heard him whisper. I smiled. We were still walking, and I realized that we were no longer on campus. I looked at my phone and the time read 7:49.

“Laython, where are you taking me?” I asked him.

He looked at me and smiled. “Trust me. It`s my spot that I go to and chill.”

I held on to his and tighter when he entwined his fingers with mine. I smiled.

Tonight was going to be a good night.

-------------------------------------
WHAt D0 y0U tHiNK ??
C0MMENtS !!
PREDiCti0NS !!
ADViCE !!

BUMP it UP PE0PLE !!

--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 464113
^^^^^
D0 it F0R MUMBLE !!

Last edited by babygirl.camero on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

27--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:02 am

SexyT

SexyT

I GOT A FEELING...WOOHOOOO
THAT TONIGHTS GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT!!
Add more please!!!
I really wanna know what's up...
like now...i'm all alone in my house
so i could use a good add!

28--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:23 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

That add is awesome
when you gonna add man
I like me some Laython
Definately gonna have to
do ya'll scene soon...lol
UPPITY UPZ YO

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

29--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:36 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

glad you guys liking it !!

imma find me a laython
one day !! ( lol ) !!

working on tha next add !!

UPPZ !!

30--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:42 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

yes indeed...

please add soon Smile

31--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:48 pm

SexyT

SexyT

please add...
I'm so depressed ryt now...
my bf left...don't know if he coming back...
i wanna break down and cry...
wait...already done that...
please add for me!
Sad Sad Sad

32--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:49 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Sad Sad Sad Sad

33--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:40 pm

SexyT

SexyT

got u a new page!!
yay...

34--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:25 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

OOOOOO SHIDDD...

I LIKE THIS LOL

ADD MORE SOON

35--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:14 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

Chapter oo3

Laython and I ended up at a park; swings, slide, merry-go-round, and a seesaw. I smiled. He was a big kid at heart. Still holding hands, we walked over to the swings. I sat down on one, and started kicking my feet lightly. Laython stood behind me, and pushed.

“So, you wanna tell me what was going on earlier?” Laython asked. I sighed. Should I tell him? I guess he would find out eventually.

“The person on the phone was my ex,” I said. “We went through a lot of drama before I left. Stupid shit happened the entire time we were together. We were together for damn near three years, and the beginning was great, but then Shadow started being his real self and things went downhill.” I felt the tears starting to form. Talking about Shadow always left me emotional.

Laython slowed down the swing and came around so that he was standing in front of me. I looked up into his eyes. It was almost dark out, and the light from the sunset made his eyes look even more amazing. I looked away, but he turned my face back to meet his gaze.

“Arai`lea.” He whispered my name like it was something delicate, and he didn`t want to break it. “What did he do to you?”

I sighed. I knew this question would come up; there was no possible way for it not to. I got up out of the swing and climbed up to the top of the slide. Laython walked and stood at the bottom of it.

“He used to push me around at first,” I started. “Little things that I did set him off. He`d cuss me out, push me around; whatever he felt I deserved for whatever he thought I did.” I sat down at the top of the slide and closed my eyes. I finished telling Laython Shadow and I`s story; the beating, cheating, harassing, and even the rape.

I ended up slowly sliding myself down the slide while I was telling Laython everything. My eyes stayed closed and the tears continued to fall. The only thing I could feel was the pain that Shadow put me through.

I eventually stopped when I thought I was at the bottom of the slide. I slowly opened my eyes to see Laython standing over me, his hands gripping the sides of the slide.

“I`m so sorry, babygirl,” he whispered. He walked around past the side of me and jumped into the slide, sitting behind me. I sat up and he spread his legs so that I could sit in between them. Laython leaned back, and I leaned back against his chest.

“I wish that I could have been there to stop it. I hate seeing you hurting like this, especially over the stupidity of some bitch ass nigga who lucky I can`t get my hands on him.” he actually started to sound a little angry. I laughed a little bit. He was so cute.

“I`ll be fine, Laython,” I said as he gently wiped the tears from my face. The way he touched me made me think of the way I thought love was supposed to be. Gentle, patient, loving. What is this boy doing to me? I let out a deep breath. “I`m here to go to school and start over. This is my new beginning.”

Laython grabbed one of my hands and help it, stroking the side of my hand with his thumb. “You are a strong woman, Arai`lea. I admire you for that. You been through a hell that many people think exist only in movies, and yet, you are still holding your head up.” I smiled at the words he was saying to me. No guy had ever made me feel like this; no one in my life had ever acted like they really cared.

“Thanks Laython,” I whispered. We laid there for a while, looking at the stars and talking to each other. He was such a gentleman, and I felt so comfortable being in his presence. I think I might be falling for this guy. Wait a damn minute. I barely known the dude a day! What am I doing? What am I thinking?

“Hey Arai`lea?” Laython called my name. I look up at him. “You ready to head back to the school?” I looked at my phone and the clock said 10:46. We had been gone all day. I smiled.

“Yeah,” I laughed, “I guess so.” I sat up and got off the slide, letting Laython get up as well. After I stretched, he grabbed my hand and we headed back to campus.

Once we were back to school, he walked me to my dorm. We reached the front of my steps and I turned to look at him.

“Thank you for today, Laython.” I said to him. “I need that, and I had fun.” He looked at me with a boyish smile on his face.

“Anytime, Beautiful.” He leaned over and kissed my cheek. “Goodnight Arai`lea.” He let my hands slide out of his as he walked away, and disappeared.

“Goodnight, Laython,” I whispered into the darkness. I headed inside and up to my room. Once I closed the door and got ready for bed, I sat by my window and looked at the night sky. Thank you for sending him my way. A star twinkled at the end of my thought. I knew God had heard me.

I laid down and closed my eyes with thoughts of Laython caressing me to sleep.

------------------------
S0 WHAt D0 y0U GUyS tHiNK ?
C0MMENtS !
PREDiCti0NS !
ADViCE !

BUMPiESZ !!

^^^^^
D0 it F0R MUMBLE !

Last edited by babygirl.camero on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

36--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:23 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

AWWWWWWWWWWW x'S9542369436526526534653409947327436523845827Q76421251 AND 3

LOL

THEY CUTE AND THE END WAS BANGIN HOW THE START TWINKLED SOOO SOO CUTE LOL

CNT WAIT TO SEE HOE SHADOW HOE ASS TURN OUT .

ADD MORE WHEN U GET A CHANCE

UPSZZZZZ

37--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:24 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Girlie I am feeling this story...and Laython.
He is just a great character. Rai better snatch him up and quick.

38--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:12 am

SexyT

SexyT

i want me som laython!!!
Oooh he sound so sexy!!!
Add more soon!!
cheers

39--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:11 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

upppsz

40--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:20 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

That add was friqquin
AWESOME cheers
Laython is so sweet
so gentle so kind
so What Drama Will
She Have With Him...

Upzzzzzz

41--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:42 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

i`m glad everyone is liking it
thus far . i know tha adds haven`t
been like drama &+ bullshit
fill`d , but it`s comin .

i promise !

i`ll definitely add either
tonight or in tha mornin!

UPPZ !

( much love from MUMBLE ) !

42--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:06 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

cheers yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:56 pm

SexyT

SexyT

when???
add more please!!!!

44--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:23 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

uppszz pig

45--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:11 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

Chapter oo4

--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Laytho10

I walked back to my dorm with my hands in my pockets and my hood on my head. Arai`lea didn`t understand what she did to me. Hell, I barely known her a day and she had my head spinning. I smiled as her face popped into my head, and that beautiful smile of hers. Laython, what are you getting yourself into? I shook my head and smiled again.

As I was walking, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I stopped walking and turned around. Dammit man. I sighed then I looked her in the eyes.

“Hey boo,” she cooed at me. I rolled my eyes. Females these days. I looked her over. It was getting kind of windy outside and a little chilly, but this girl had the nerve to be wearing booty shorts and a too small tee. I shook my head at her.

“What do you want?” I wanted to go to my room, get in my bed, and think about Arai`lea. I didn`t want anything to do with her. She stroked my arm.

“Why do you gotta treat me like that baby?” she asked me. I pushed her hand off of me and looked at her. “What`s up with this Laython? Why you treating me like you don`t give a shit?”

I laughed at her. “It`s because I don`t, Ashleigh. Get that through your head. You fucked me over in high school, but we are grown now and I know better. I moved on.”

Ashleigh looked at me crazy, putting her hands on her hips. “Moved on?! Nigga, are you serious? Please Laython, you have not moved on.”
I shook my head at her again. She just didn`t get it. “Oh, I have. It just started, but you best believe I`m gonna let it go where ever it wants to go.” I had a huge smile on my face thinking about the day Arai`lea would be my girl.

Ashleigh rolled her eyes at me. “Whatever you think, Laython. You will be back with me and you know it. Whoever this new chick is ain`t got nothing on me. Bye Laython.” She turned and walked towards the girls’ dorm.

I turned around and kept heading towards my room. Goodnight Arai`lea. I hoped that she heard me.

I finally reached my room, still on cloud nine from my day with Laython. Laython. He was such an amazing guy. I had a lot of fun hanging out with him, but I wasn`t gonna let myself get caught up; not again. When I walked into my room, I saw that the other bed was made. I guess my roommate finally moved in. I closed the door and sat on my bed with a smile on my face. Goodnight Laython.

A few minutes later, a girl walked into my room. She was dark skinned, but her complexion was smooth. Her hair was gorgeous, flowing down her back, but I could tell it was definitely not hers. Her eyes were a deep brown, and she definitely had the body of a video ho. She got to be going. Ain`t no way she not.

Once she was in the room, she looked over at my bed and jumped a little. I laughed.

“My bad girl,” she laughed. “I did not see you over there. You must be the roomie?”

I nodded my head as I extended my hand towards her. “Yes,” I replied. “My name is Arai`lea. It`s nice to meet you.”

She shook my hand. “Nice to meet you, too. My name is Ashleigh.”

“Pretty name for a pretty girl,” I told her. She smiled and thanked me.

“I wish my boyfriend would think the same thing,” she said. I looked at her questioningly.

“If he is your boyfriend, why would he not think that?” I asked. I was curious.

She plopped down on her bed and looked at me. “We been going through some things since before we graduated. It`s hard because I love Laython so much, but he just won`t listen.”

My eyes popped out of my head. Laython?! Please dear God tell me there are two of them on this campus. “Does Laython go here?” I asked her. She nodded her head and said that he did. She described how he looked. It was my Laython. No, he ain`t your Laython.

I listened to Ashleigh talk about their relationship problems. She mentioned that she had cheated on him in the beginning of her senior year, and that they were trying to work it out. I just nodded my head and responded when it was appropriate. My mind, however, was somewhere far away.

“But anyway girl,” she said, “I`m sorry I been throwing all of this on you and we just met. I`m about to go to sleep; good-night girl.” Ashleigh got underneath her covers and turned her back towards me.

I got up to take a shower. I needed to think; let some stuff go. I got all the things that I needed for the shower and headed there. I turned the water on hot, and got in. I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes. Tears formed in my eyes, but I refused to let them fall. No, Aria`lea. No more tears over a nigga. I straightened up my face, and took care of me.

Laython don`t know who he dealing with.

Tomorrow was a new day, and with it was coming a new Arai`lea.

---------------------------------
S0 WHAt D0 y`ALL tHiNK ??
C0MMENtS !!
PREDiCti0NS !!
ADViCE !!

i`M tRyiNG HARD y`ALL !!
LEt ME KN0W y0UR H0NESt 0PiNi0N !!

UPPZ !!

^^^^^
D0 it F0R MUMBLE !!

Last edited by babygirl.camero on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

46--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:16 pm

SexyT

SexyT

ooh...give us anotha add like ryt now
PLEEEAAASE!! I'm begging!
This is too good,
She's sharing a room with Ashleigh..
Don't be sad gurl, Laython want you!!!
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
BUMPZZZZZ
UPZZ
lol!

47--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:19 pm

SexyT

SexyT

New Page...
Now You GOTTA give a new add
cuz u see me and Rae came up with formula...
NEW PAGE = NEW ADD
Ya digg!!
Lol
Can't wait for it tho...gonna be guuuud!

48--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:31 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

hahahaha !
rae i love you girl !

i`ll think abt it ! i know i will
at least twice tomorrow .

maybe another one tonight !

MAyBE !

49--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:07 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

I KNOW

NEW PAGE =NEW ADD

lol

i mean u can add more than once on the same page that will b lovley lol

but its even more lovley when ya gotta new page aand have a brand new crispy add to go along with it lol

upppszazzz

WE WANT LAYTHON WE WANT LAYTHON WE WANT LAYTHON

50--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 2 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:54 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

HEy LADiES ! S0RRy F0R N0t ADDiNG LiKE
i PR0MiSED tHiS WEEKEND ! WAy t00
MUCH FAMiLy StUFF G0iN 0N ! ANyWAy ,
i G0t y0U ALL T0NiGHt `CAUSE i`M
BACK At SCH00L ! L0VE yALL !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum