Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 !

+3
pureSEDUCTION
golden07
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:55 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

OOO SNAP

the damn girl gay now UGHHH

THATS SOO TRIF

THEN GONE LIKE HER EAR

helll no that would have been a AUTOMATIC BEAT HER ASS DOWN RIGHT THERE
lol

AWWW DNT I FEEL LONELY IM NOT ONE OF YA GIRLS lol

JK

IMA STILL BUMP THIS JUNT UP ITS TOOOOO FIRE TO DISMISS lol

upppszzz pig

127--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Empty a Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:50 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I know im late but....

heheheh

Yay Im in the story lol...
Can't wait to see what else is
going to go down...This is
super HOTTT

Uppies

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

128--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:59 am

SexyT

SexyT

Let us get our add now
PLEASE!!!!
PRETTY PLEASE!!!

129--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:04 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

Chapter 11

--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Laytho14

That night at the bowling alley was amazing. I had so much fun with my boys and their girls, and Arai`lea smiled the whole night. That in itself made me happy. Arai`lea neglected to mention that she was the captain of her bowling team in high school, and ended up beating everyone. We all laughed and continued playing, even though everyone realized that winning was not going to happen.

While the girls took a bathroom break, I took a chance to talk to my boys.

“So, y’all know how we do this,” I started to speak as Trevor and Jason sat down. “What do y’all think about Arai`lea?” I needed to know how my boys felt because they knew me best, and I know they knew what was best for me. Both of their opinions were very important to me.

Trevor spoke up first. “I like her, Laython,” he stated, matter-of-factly. A smile spread across my face. “Hell, it’s more than obvious that you really dig the chick, too. I ain’t seen that dumb ass smile on your face so much in a long time. Just treat her right, though, dude. Arai`lea is a sweetheart and a real down ass girl, but you know how your ass gets during baseball season. Rachel seems to like her, too, so I gots no problems.” I gave Trevor a pound and turned my attention to Jason.

“What do you got to say, Jay?” I asked. Jason looked at me with a stern face and spoke.

“I agree with Trevor, Laython, about all of it. Janae likes her and she ain’t got smart or started bitching about anything so she cool. But, like Trev said, man, be good during baseball season. I ain’t trying to see you lose a good girl for no bullshit.” I nodded my head and smiled at my boys.

I knew my boys knew me best, especially when it came to baseball season and pre-season training. I was a stressed out wreck, and if we lost a game, I would take it out on everybody, not giving a damn if what I said hurt. I lost a lot of amazing people in my life doing that, but baseball had been my release since Tremaine, and Tremaine was all I thought about when I played. Tremaine was the one of us who wanted to play in the majors. He was good, too. He was playing for the high school team while he was still in middle school. After he died, I vowed that I would follow his dream for him; I had been playing ball since the summer he died, and I wore his number, 34, all in memory of my best friend.

I take baseball seriously, and it puts strains on all of my relationships. It broke me and Ashleigh up for a second in high school, because I said some sideways shit about how Tremaine dying was her fault, and even when I came back to my senses I wouldn’t apologize. I was going to have to get myself together, though, because I was not messing this up with Arai`lea.

“I won’t mess this one up,” I stated firmly. “I can’t.”

The girls finally returned from the bathroom, and sat down. I grabbed Arai`lea, and pulled her into my lap. I needed her to be close to me. I was falling for this girl and loving it. I looked at Arai`lea as she laughed and chatted it up with Janae and Rachel. I was happy that my baby had found some friends. Her happiness brought a smile to my face.

“Girl, I don’t know what you did to my boy,” I heard Trevor say to Arai`lea, “but whatever you did, please keep doing it. I ain’t seen Laython this happy in a long time.”

Arai`lea smile, and I knew that, if she could, she would be blushing.

“I’ll keep doing it as long as he wants me to,” she replied. That’s my girl.

We finished bowling another two games and, of course, Arai`lea beat every one, again. After returning our shoes and balls, we walked out of the bowling alley and to the truck. Arai`lea and I sat in the far back seat by ourselves. I sat against the window and pulled her so that she was leaning up against me.

“Did you have a good time tonight?” I asked her. Arai`lea nodded her head yes. I smiled. “I’m glad. I wanted to make sure that you had fun tonight. If only I could do something about you being in that room with that girl. I am so sorry, baby. I wish I could help.”

Arai`lea closed her eyes and shook her head before looking up at me. She sat up and turned around to place a soft kiss on my lips. The feel of her lips sent some kind of crazy feeling to my jeans, but I tried my best to ignore it.

“Baby, I can handle Ashleigh. I am not worried about that little girl right now, so don’t you worry about her either.” I smiled down at her as she turned around and leaned her body on my chest. This girl was so amazing. No matter what came her way, she stayed strong. God, she was amazing.

We finally got back to the school and were in front of Arai`lea’s dorm; Janae and Rachel stayed in the other girls’ dorm on campus. I stood back as the girls told Arai`lea good night and exchanged numbers. After she hugged the boys, Arai`lea walked up to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she placed hers around my neck.

“Thank you for tonight, Laython. I really needed it.” I smiled at my Baby Girl. I kissed her forehead and she smiled.

“Anything for you, Beautiful. Go upstairs and get some rest. I will see you tomorrow. It’s the weekend, so I’m sure all of us will hang out again.” I looked at the smile on Arai`lea’s face; God, she was beautiful. I kissed her lips, and she kissed me back with a fiery passion. She finally pulled away and stared into my eyes.

“Goodnight baby,” Arai`lea whispered.

“Goodnight Beautiful,” I replied. Arai`lea slowly pulled herself out of my arms and I watched her disappear for the night.

Once I returned to the crew, everyone was just staring at me. I looked at them confused.

“What is it people?” I asked. I was smiling from ear to ear.

“Nigga, you in love and you don’t even know it,” Janae said. I put my hood over my head and looked away from them.

“I don’t know what you talking about.” I couldn’t even say it with a straight face. I had to admit, I was falling fast for Arai`lea.

“Treat her right, dude,” Jason said. “I like this one.”

I nodded my head and started heading to my dorm. I looked back and yelled at them over my shoulder.

“I love her!” I heard everyone laughing, and I couldn’t help but smile.

--------------------------------
S0 , WHAt D0 y0U tHiNK ?/

C0MMENtS !
PREDiCti0NS !
ADViCE !

LEAVE ME G00D C0MMENtS !
i KN0W iT iS SH0Rt , BUt tHA NEXt
PARt 0F tHiS CHAPtER WiLL BE
AMAZiNG !

--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 464113
^^^^^
MUMBLE SAyS : " UPPZ !! "

130--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:42 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

OOO YEAHHH

IM GLAD THEY HAD FUN FOR ONCE THE WHOLE TIME OUT..

THE HUGGING THING WAS FUNNY

AWWW HE SAID HE LOVED HER ...THAT WAS SOOOO CUTEEE

ADD MOREE

UPPPSZZZZZZ

pig

131--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:40 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

my last short add for now =)

Chapter 11 -continued-

--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Araile17

I walked back up to my room with a smile on my face. Just being around Laython made me smile. He was more than amazing. When I reached my room, I was about to open the door, until I heard Ashleigh talking. I am not usually one to be nosey, but Ashleigh was my one exception.

“But, I don’t know if that will work. What if he won’t go for it?” I heard her ask whoever she was speaking with. A few seconds later, she spoke again.

“I’ll try, Shadow, but there is no guarantee that Laython will go for it. I really think he likes Arai`lea a lot. How do you know that it will work?”

Shadow?! What in the world is going on? I was beginning to get nervous. If Ashleigh knew Shadow, hell was about to break lose in Nashville. I knew that Shadow wanted me back, and, even though I wouldn’t admit it to Laython, I was scared of Shadow and what he could do. Shadow was a dark and dangerous type of dude. He would torture me in ways that many people wouldn’t believe. I wore a hoodie and long basketball shorts for a reason. I shook my head and focused my attention back on Ashleigh.

“Fine, but only because you are my cousin, and I want Laython back. You know I will lose my mind without him, and ‘Katrina’ is already acting a fool. I can remember what goes on with her now, except it’s like an outer body experience. She pressed up on Arai`lea today; I think Katrina is straight gay.”

I shivered remembering what had happened two feet from where I was sitting. So now I know that Ashleigh and Shadow are cousins, and Ashleigh is crazy with a gay other personality. What in the world am I getting myself into?

I couldn’t stand to listen to anymore, so I straightened myself up and unlocked the door. I saw Ashleigh jump a little bit, and she quickly rushed off the phone. I paid her no mind and threw my stuff on my bed. I pulled out my phone and began to text Laython.

T0 : tha[baby] – will you think I’m
weird if I tell you that
I miss you ?

As I waited for Laython to text me back, I noticed that Ashleigh kept staring at me. I rolled my eyes and took a deep sigh.

“Is something the matter, Ashleigh?” I asked her. I was close to fed up with this girl already. She looked at me then looked away.

“The fact that you think that it is okay to be with my man is what is the matter, Arai`lea.” Ashleigh said my name like it was a deadly disease. This little girl does not know who she is messing with. I looked at Ashleigh and smiled.

“I am so sorry that you feel that threatened by me. If Laython still wanted you, I am more than sure you would be with him. If you hadn’t have been a slut in the beginning, then maybe all of this drama could have been avoided. Am I going to apologize for being with Laython? No ma’am. Am I going to break up with Laython so you can be happy? Please. Just get over it, Ashleigh.” My phone vibrated as soon as I finished saying what I needed to say. I looked down and smiled to see a text from my bay.

FR0M : tha[baby] – of course not ;
only because I miss
you to babygirl . i’m kinda tired
love so imam go to bed .
I love you rai ; nite =)

I was just staring at my phone. Ashleigh hadn’t responded to what I said, but instead, walked out of the room. At that point in time, however, I didn’t care. Did Laython just say he loves me? Maybe it was just a sweet gesture. There was no way Laython could love me after a few short weeks. I sent him a quick response back, hoping that what I said would suffice.

T0 : tha[baby] – ohkay ; nite nite
=) ily 2 !

I placed my phone on its charger, and crawled underneath my covers. Ashleigh was crazy, Ashleigh and Shadow were cousins, Shadow and Ashleigh had some elaborate plan to get Laython and I, and Laython had just told me that he loves me.

Damn, it’s been a long ass night. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. Right before I entered my deep slumber, I had one final thought.

Maybe I love him, too; maybe.

----------------------
last update until i get some
serious feedback . let me know
how you feeling about tha story
so far , please .

C0MMENtS !
PREDiCti0NS !
ADViCE !

UPPZ PE0PLE !

^^^^^
do it for MUMBLE =)

132--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:22 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Awww...
It's finally love...
Now we need ash and shadow to die or something...
Ewww...a gay personality...
YUCK...
Stupid Ashliegh..
Anyway
Bump to tha fullest
add soooon

133--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:32 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

Ok SERIOUS FEEBACK TIME

NOW ....

SHADOW- GO TO HELL.. HE IS ONE CRAZY GUY TO THINK SHE GONE COME BACK TO HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE. I MEAN IF SHE DO ITS BY FORCE. AND WHO WANTS SOMEONE WHEN NOTHING YOU CAN DO MAKE THEM HAPPY. iF HE LOVED HER HE WOULD WANT HER HAPPY.

KATRINA- WTF. SHE IS NASTY. I THINK SHE NEEDA GET HER ISH TOGETHER AND DISSAPEAR AS FAST AS SHE APPEARED( O I LIKED THAT LOL)

ASLIEGH- NEED TO JUST GIVE UP ON LAYTHON.. NOW SHE OF ALL PEOOPLE KNOW LAYTHON AINT GOING BACK TO HER ...WILLINGLY OR UNWILLINGLY....IM SURE SHE SMART ENOUGH TO SEE T AINT GONE WORK

LAYTHON- hE IS JUST AWESOME..AND CUTE...I LOVE HOW HE SAYS HE LOVES HER..

LEA- IM GLAD SHE IS HAPPY WITH HIM...HOPEFULLY SHE JUST LIVE LIFE ANMD DONT WORRY BOUT "KATRINA" AND ASLIEGH AND SHADOW

tREVOR- HE IS A GOOD FRIEND,

RACHEL- SHE NICE AND WELCOMING

JASON- HE COOL

JANAE- SHE ALSO WELCOMING

THE AUTHOR- AWESOME lol

ADD SOON THAT WAS A WONDERFUL ADD

ASLEIGH AND KATRINA NEED THERAPY...LOL

pig

UPPPSZZZZ

134--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:38 pm

SexyT

SexyT

KAY IF U DNT ADD...
I WILL!!!
lol

lol! lol!

135--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:28 am

SexyT

SexyT

KAMARIA WHERE IS UR ASS!!!!
ADD!!!!!!
WE NEED AN ADD!!!!

136--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:00 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

since no one cares about my
little story , imma add tomorrow
=)

UPPZ !!
more comments would be nice !

137--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:20 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

upppszz

COMEEE ONNNNN YOU GOTTA ADD

AND I CAREEE ;p

add soon

IM LIKE SOOO READY FOR ANOTHER BANGING ADD FROM YA

lol!

UPDATE: I still dnt lik Katrina, Asliegh, or shadow.

I still love Lea, Laython, Trevor, Rachel, Jason and Janae

The author is still amazing!!!!

WE WANT AN ADD!!!!

138--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:45 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

hello my lovely ladies ,

i am going to try my hardest to add
( if yall want an add ) today , but my mind
is not feeling this story as much as
i was .

if you want me to keep going
then let me know , otherwise i really
am considering cancelling it and
trying again with another one .

thanks lovelies !

-KAMARiA

139--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:30 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Don't u dare!!!
We all luv this story!!!
Especially me...
Otherwise I wouldn't waste my time clicking on it everythime I come on teh board
hoping that u've added...

NOW GET THOSE SILLY IDEAS OUR UR HEAD
AND ADD!!!!

140--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:47 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG HELL YEA CONTINUE
DUH BIG HEAD

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

141--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:14 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

Catching up...

142--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:02 am

SexyT

SexyT

Where is that addd?????
huh???

143--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:33 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

had a long night .
finals are coming up .
im trying rae .

im havin a bad case of
writers block too .

HELP ME !!
im stressing out soemthing bad.

144--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:31 am

SexyT

SexyT

Whats up???
How can I help??
Lemme know!

145--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:19 pm

kaylee

HOPE YOU ADD VERY SOON
YOU CANT STOP THIS STORY THAT WOULD BE VERY SAD Sad lol
KEEP GOING!!

146--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:58 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

I UNDERSTAND YOU ON THE FINALS ....gosh i wish i was exempt from all of them

BUT PLEASE DNT GIVE UP ON THE STORY CUZ I STILL FINDIT INTERESTIN

uppszzz

pig

147--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:20 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

Chapter 12

--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Araile10

I felt the sun peeking through my window, and I slowly opened my eyes. As my vision began to focus, I could see that Ashleigh was standing over me with a nasty snarl on her face.

“Good morning, bitch!” she spat in my face. I looked over at the microwave for the time; it was 10:46. This bitch is crazy. I sat up on the edge of my bed and looked at her.

“What could you possibly want this early in the morning?” I asked her, my voice still a little groggy. She smiled, then looked towards the only dark corner in our room.

“Someone wants to see you.” I looked towards the corner and my body began to cringe as he stepped out of the shadows.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I asked him. Shadow laughed and hugged Ashleigh before speaking to her.

“Thank you for the help little cousin,” he said. “I’ll see you soon.” After that statement, Ashleigh walked out of the room, and Shadow locked the door.

It was just me and him. While his back was turned, I quickly grabbed my phone and put it on silent before stuffing it in my panties. I be damned if you get down there. Shadow finally turned back around, leaned against the door, and looked at me. I pushed my body back against the wall my bed was against; I wanted to be as far away for him as possible.

“Hello, Beautiful,” Shadow greeted me. All I could do was glare at him. My external shell was hard and unafraid, but I was losing my mind inside. I knew all too well what Shadow was capable of, and that made me nervous. Shadow put a smirk on his face.

“Why can’t you talk to me lovely?” he asked me. I refused to say a word to him. “Okay then, have it your way.” Suddenly, he pushed himself off of the wall and closed the blinds before focusing his attention back to me.

“Why did you try to leave me, Arai`lea?” he asked. I looked away from him, but he violently grabbed my face and turned y attention back to him. The grip he had on my jaw was extremely tight and the pain was excruciating. I felt the tears beginning to fall. Shadow laughed in my face.

“Did you really think that you would be able to leave me and I not come for you? I told yo dumb ass on many occasions that you were mine. You aren’t going anywhere, and that shit with you and Laython is about to get cut short real quick. I will kill him and you before I let that shit continue.”

When he was finished, he threw my face out of his hand and my head flew straight into the wall. There was a hole there, and I could feel the blood flowing. I put my hand to my head and closed my eyes. My vision was blurred and my head was throbbing, but I knew that there was worse coming. Out of nowhere, I felt my body being picked up and thrown across the room. I felt a sharp pain run through my back since it had hit the corner of my desk.

“These are the types of things that happen when you try to leave me. I love you Arai`lea, and I am the only man that will ever love you. You can never leave me, and I will never let you.” I felt a foot connect with my chest and blood flew out of my mouth. I tried to curl into a ball on the ground because I knew there was no use in trying to fight back.

“You sure you wanna leave me, Arai`lea?” he asked me as he picked up my body and began punching and kicking me repeatedly, all the while cursing at me. I felt my body giving up, and everything started to go faint. Right before it all went black, I heard Shadow say one last thing to me.

“Tell me you love me, Arai`lea.”

For the first time since we had been in the room alone, I muttered my only words.

“I love Laython,” I whispered as blood continued to drip out of my mouth. I felt one final kick in the chest, then everything was lost.

----------------------------------------
i KN0W it t00K F0REVER t0 ADD ,
AND i KN0W tHAt it iS SH0Rt , BUt it`S FiNALS
WEEK AND i G0t A L0t t0 D0 !
BUt iMMA tRy t0 ADD IN BEtWEEN
StUDyiNG AND tAKiNG tESt =)

LEt ME KN0W WHAt y0U tHiNK !
C0MMENtS !
PREDiCti0NS !
ADViCE !

UPPZ P0R FAV0R =)

148--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:59 pm

○→Єmιℓιε←○

○→Єmιℓιε←○

More More More.
Please Add
I Loooove It
=]

149--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:45 pm

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

MANE HE THE MOST STUPIDEST UGLIEST DUMBEST PERSON ALIVE IN THIS STORY

lol

WHY WOULD HE DO THAT THATS DUMB..

AND HOW U GONE STOPPP Sad Sad Sad

THAT ISNT COOL lol

ADD MORE WHEN U GET A CHANCE

THAT WAS A GREAT ADD

150--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 6 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:41 pm

SexyT

SexyT

You added!!!
Yay!!!!!!!!!
Now...
Shadow need an ass whooping from Laython
And Ashleigh need to get herself checked
in a mental institute!!
ADD MORE WHEN U CAN!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next